The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

House Party

The party was already in full swing when I was at last able to leave my study and join my guests. My events were to die for, if I do say so myself. While I do care about the entertainment of my guests, much of what was going on was mainly for my own personal amusement.

A man with my gift for mental manipulation can throw quite a party when he is so inclined.

The male guests wore casual party attire as if going to a night club. The female guests were all dressed in their sluttiest outfits they could find. Projecting my mental commands across the invitations was tricky and took quite some time to perfect, but the hard work had paid off when I saw what the girls had worn.

The mental commands, while hard to input into an inanimate object, were simple enough. Wear something slutty. You will not wear any underwear. You may wear a bra so long as you cut holes in them so that your nipples are not covered up. High heels required. Shave all hair other than your head and eyebrows.

This made for the most appetizing collection of female guests. Many in skimpy little dresses. It was hard to miss their nipples pushing out against the fabric of their tops. The heels helped create the most perfect curves on each of their asses. While the men in the room had no clue as to how I had achieved this, the result was not overlooked by them. A scan of their minds reveled a great deal of focus on both their own dates as well as all the other girls.

The party varied from room to room. In some places, my guests simply sat around and talked. There were always a few near the food and bar. About half the guests were on the dance floor at any given time. I liked to create an environment hat was friendly enough for all, which made it more fun later when I got in the mood to play some games.

Not wanting anyone to strain themselves to find food or drink, unless they wanted to get up and walk, I made sure to have plenty of waitstaff on hand. It took a week or so scouting out the strip clubs in the area to find girls I thought suitable. For the overall sensual theme my party was geared towards, I had them all serving naked except for their stripper heels. Their soft skin covered in either silver or gold body paint from head to toe, hair dyed to match. They attracted plenty of attention as they moved from room to room taking care of food and drink orders. On occasion, when they stood in place, you could almost think they were statues.

The party was well underway by now and I was not quite ready to start my real games yet, so I decided to expend my energy another way. As I made my way to the kitchens, I spied one of my waitresses heading back with some empty glasses and crumpled napkins on her tray. Her ass had a nice curve to it and firm thighs. when she set he tray down and turned around, I could see that her tits were natural and firm. Maybe C cups.

I walked up to her. “Are you fetching any food or drink for any guests at this moment?”

She replied, slightly monotone “No, sir.”

“Stand over there.” I pointed at the kitchen table. “Face the table and bend over.”

“Yes, sir.” the girl obeyed.

When she had her hands on the table and her ass out in the air, I lost it. I went up to her and gave a mental nudge for her to get aroused. i think I was a little too forceful in that mental command. In all of the ten seconds it took to get my dick out and pants down, I slipped a finger up her pussy and my god she was wet. Pussy juice covered my finger and, not wanting to just wipe it off on her ass and ruin the paint, I reached around to her head and mentally pushed her to suck it clean. Once she was finished with that, I went inside her. The tightness, the wetness and the warm embrace of her pussy around my dick took my mind off the hassle of the days preparations. I fucked the girl for a good ten minutes before I had had enough and pulled out. I reached up and grabbed a thick chunk of her hair, pulling her body back up right. With a twist of my wrist, I spun her head around and her body followed. Another push forced her to her knees before I let go of her hair.

I normally don’t go too rough like that on a girl when I fuck her. My waitresses though, had been programmed to serve mindlessly with only enough thought capacity to provide my guests with ample service. Her body registered the pain but only as a dull, numb sensation. It’s not as if any of these chicks were going to remember tonight anyways.

I finished up in her mouth and mentally nudged her to swallow my load.

“When I leave.” I started as I got my pants back in order. “You get some water, make sure you’re clean then get back to work.”

“Yes, sir.” was all the girl said in response.

* * *

As I scanned the crowd of my guests, I could see that the party was the enjoyable success I had hoped for. The mental commands I had put in place over the house kept the more unusual aspects of the night from arousing suspicion from anyone. The men were enjoying the eye candy and paying little mind to the fact that their erections were hard to miss. Their dates, no matter if wives or girlfriends, took little notice of their man’s arousal as they danced, drank and flirted. This oblivious mindset meant that the men could ogle whom they wished without any scrutiny.

My mental talents kept the women in a constant state of being, at minimum, slightly horny so that they would enjoy the looks they got from both the men and the other women as their skimpy dresses left little to the imagination.

A quick scan of the girls’ minds showed me that I had a wide variety here at the party. A few cougars, some young trophy wives, girlfriends that had been with their men a long time and some dates that got invited to this party last minute by a guy they didn’t know all that well. There were some girls that had come as groups together, I had made a point of ensuring that there were more women than men here tonight.

Since the party was well underway and all the guests were mingling amounts each other quite nicely, I decided to take things up a notch. Reaching out to the whole estate, I mentally projected: Girls, you will not refuse anyone who decides to touch any part of your body. Men, You will not concern yourself if your wife, girlfriend or date is touched by anyone tonight.

It took another hour or so but everyone eventually figured it out and soon it seemed like an awful lot of tension was released as the men at the party would reach out for a quick feel of any leg, tit or ass that came within arms reach. Scanning their reactions, I realized that the girls were not freaking out on the inside as much has I thought they would. I suppose the whole atmosphere created by my home and waitstaff was putting my female guests much more at ease.

As I made my way through one of the sitting rooms, I spied a petite asian girl sitting on the lap of a large tan dude. He was flirting with her and lazily letting his hand rest on her ass. I knew his name was Dan and she was called Lia. I decided to heat things up and send a mental command to Lia.

Lia stood up and turn to face Dan before going down on her knees. Before Dan realized what was going on Lia had his pants pulled down and was rhythmically sucking his cock. Since her hair was already tied in to a ponytail, I was able to get an unobstructed view of the act. A few other couples and stray singles had gathered around to watch as well. No one said a word.

Lia’s head bounced up and down as she let her full lips glide up and down his shaft. Her pace increasing as she heard his moans of pleasure. Wishing about ten minutes, she took his load in her mouth. Per my mental nudge, she did not swallow just yet. She simply tilted her head back, mouth open and kept the cum in her mouth like her mouth was a cup. Lia now sat on her knees on the floor while Dan was re doing his pants. The rest of the guests in that room just looked on.

“Dear friends.” I said, addressing to the room. “Lia has joined my games for the evening. A game of tag I guess you can call it. In a moment Lia is going to get up and find another of you lovely ladies to share that little prize in her mouth with. If she kisses one of you girls, she will move that cum into your mouth and you will swallow it. Once you do so, you will be the new ‘it’ person and repeat what she has done. Find a guy, suck him off, and find another girl to swallow his jizz.”

I tuned back to Lia. “Go.” was all I said and she closed her mouth to keep the cum from falling out and rushed to the first girl she saw, a pretty blonde cougar will a full chest named Shannon. The woman had no time to react when Lia pressed her lips to Shannon’s. The cougar’s eyes went wide as she received Dan’s cum and swallowed it up right away.

When Lia finally backed away, I pipped up briefly. “Tag… You’re it Shannon.”. The look on her face was priceless as she took in the full scope of her situation. I had already extended the rules of this game as a mental command throughout the whole of the party so that anyone not watching would still have to play. Shannon’s face was flush with embarrassment as she sprang from the room, obviously wanting to find a man somewhere else. I cared little, the game was on.

* * *

So my party spanned my entire mansion. The lounge where I had just watched Lia and Shannon share Dan’s cum was just as lively as the other areas. The den was filled with a couple dozen guys watching the fight. Down in the basement, at least part of it, my DJ for the night had about sixty or seventy people enthralled on the dance floor. The guys and girls who had come as couples were nowhere near each other anymore thanks to my prior commands. hands groping out at this and that as bodies grinder against each other. I sent a mental push to my Dj to quiet down a moment so I could get another game rolling.

“How’s everyone doin’ tonight?” I yelled.

They all shouted back in great fervor.

“Awesome.” I continued, using my mental commands as I spoke to move things along. “Now for the next part of the party, I have a game for some of you. First I need six dudes to volunteer for this one.”

Several guys cheered and shouted, I had a few of my waitresses on hand and used them to pick out the lucky guys. A few more silver girls also brought out the six recliners I needed.

When the guys had been seated, I looked back to the crowd. “Now I need six lovely young ladies to help us out.”

The drink and debauchery of the night had brought out the crazy in many of my female guests. at least two or three of the girls who volunteered had had their tops slip down at some point and no bothered to fix it. One girl had on nothing but her bra and her little red dress was crumpled around her waist. Her nipples were hard as rocks, I wasn’t sure if it was from the atmosphere of the party turning her on or from all the pinching she no doubt received from the guys who danced with her. No matter.

“Ok girls.” I addressed them now as the crowd looked on. “We have a fun and easy game for you and a great prize for the winners. Here are the rules… When I say GO, you will give the guys lying back on the chair in front of you a hand job. Work fast though girls because the winning lady is the one who can make her guy come first. Gentlemen, the winner among you is the one who finishes last. Any questions?”

One of the ditzier girls, a little brunette in a blue dress pipped up. “Yeah like… what’s the prize?” The others turned to me after she asked.

“Well, I can assure you, you don’t want to miss out.” I smiled back.

The girls looked at each other and at the guys they were to jerk off.

I shouted “GO” before they could under much else. They were off.

While each of the girls got to work, you could see the frustration on the faces of each guy getting serviced. What should be a relaxing time for them, the feeling of a soft but firm female hand moving up and down their shafts, was ruined by the need to keep themselves from finishing. The girls were nervous as well, each working their hardest to get their guy to explode.

After about six or seven minutes, one girl let out a little squeak of a scream as the cock she was feverishly stoking spewed cum out, catching her in the face unexpectedly. “We have a winner!” I declared to the crowd. They cheered. The cute little asian girl smiled through her cum stained face to the crowd, she was embarrassed but relieved at winning. I thought to myself She should be.

Over the next several minutes, one guy after another finished, though these other girls were not so unlucky as to get the blast full in the face. Finally, only one pair remained. I asked the guy I he wanted her to finish him off or not, seeing as he was already a winner.

“It’s fine.” he said. “She can stop.”

“As you say.” I replied and let the losing girl step back away. She was a pretty blonde. Not thin but not fat either. DD tits to fill out her black dress nicely.

I scanned the dance floor crowed while the guys fixed themselves up. The onlookers were having a great time. Things like this are important to me, even if a few of my guests end up as playthings to keep the entertainment value up.

I stepped up to the winning girl. “Tell us your name sweetheart.”

“Uki.” she said. She had cleaned up the cum from her face already.

“Well Uki.” I began. “You’ve won this little game.” I felt a little like a game show host at this moment. “So here is your prize.” I put my arm around her to brace her as I mentally nudged her to a mind bending orgasm. She squealed and grabbed on to me to keep from falling over. The crowed hooted in amusement and arousal. When she calmed down as her orgasm subsided, I leaned in, bringing my lips to brush against her ear. I whispered to her. “Once a day for the next year, you can give yourself that orgasm again. All you have to do to trigger it is lie naked with a finger in your pussy and pinch one nipple three times.”

I used my mental prowess to reinforce the trigger and make sure it only lasted one year. As I moved away from her, the expression on her face indicated that she understood. Uki stepped down from the stage.

I dismissed the other participants except for the winning guy and two of the girls, the busty blonde who lost and the other blonde who came in second to last. I mentioned to the guy, Steve, that he can stay seated if he likes. He opted to stand by me instead. The girls, Ashley and Kacie, I had standing more near the center stage. A small mental nudge to keep them from running off.

“Ladies, ladies, ladies.” I said with a tsk-tsk tone. “I’m afraid you both need a little practice in the pleasuring department. The good news is that you can still help out because we need to give our lucky friend Steve here his prize.”

I scanned the crowd, they were very engaged in what was happening, curious to find out what would happen next. All except for two women in the back who appeared to be making out briefly. It took a sec for me to realize that one of the girls was ‘tagging’ the other by given her the cum she had in her mouth from the game I started earlier. I smiled more, glad that things elsewhere at the party were still going strong.

Turning back to the matter at hand, I resumed my little speech. “Girls. We need to make sure you’re.. qualified.. to help us out here.” With that last word, A few of my waitstaff came back on stage and proceeded to strip the girls naked. They were shocked at what was happening but couldn’t really move any more than to allow themselves to lose their clothes in front the crowd. I could sense the embarrassment in their minds as they wondered why they couldn’t cover themselves up with their hands. The renewed energy of the hooting crowd showed the approval of these sexy young girls.

“Girls…”I resumed. “You will help out our big winner, Steve, tonight in whatever way he sees fit.” I tuned to Steve, and whispered. “There is a room upstairs where you can take them you if want some privacy. Truth be told, just don’t hurt them. Other than that, play with them as you’d like.”

Steve smiled wickedly and took the girls, one hand on each of their fine asses, and led them upstairs.

“Ladies and Gentlemen.” I began to the rest of the onlooking crowd. “The night is not over. You’ve all been great. The DJ will keep it going down here. Enjoy yourselves.”

With that, the DJ resumed his work and the dance floor exploded, once again, in a fever of lustful dance.

* * *

I made my way back upstairs, slapped the firm ass of one of my passing waitresses. In the entryway, I spotted a lucky guy triple kissing two very sexy girls. One of them didn’t seem to realize, or care, that her dress was bunched up around her waist. Her ass was on display and, as she turned around to rub that ass in the guy’s crotch, I could see her pierced nipples poking through the holes in her bra. Her lipstick was jet black, like her hair and she had a hint of a tan. Tits were a bit larger than normal for her twig of a frame, but not enough to look unreal.

I decided to have bit of fun. I sent a mental command to the guy and other girl to go fuck somewhere else and for this one to approach me. Another mental push ramped up her sex drive a bit. I could tell she was already incredibly horny, I just wanted a little more.

The girl stepped up to me. “Hi. How ya’ doin’ sexy?” she said with a breathy voice.

I lost it at that point. “What’s your name, girl?”

“Marie.” She smiled lustfully back as she spoke.

“Marie.” I said. “I am going to take you up to my master bedroom and fuck you. How does that sound?” I didn’t say it in a particularly nice tone, or with any mental push for her to comply. I just said it casually but firm. Like the tone a teacher uses when he expects his student to obey.

Marie’s eyes didn’t move from mine. Her lips pouted slightly as she nodded back.

“Are you a horny little girl who wants to get fucked?” I asked her.

She nodded again.

I stepped a few inches closer, forcing her to tilt her neck up a bit more to meet my eyes. “I am going to fuck your wet little pussy. I am going to fuck your tight little ass. I am going to shove my cock past those lips and down your pretty little throat. I am going to shoot my cum in whatever of your slutty holes I decide to. By the time I’m done with you, you will have cum more times, and with more intensity, than you could ever imagine. I am going to do to you whatever I please and your going to love every fucking second of it.”

I could read her heartbeat faster and her eyes stayed nice and wide. I gave her a small mental nudge so she would know what to do next.

“Are your ready for that, girl?” I asked.

Marie replied. “This horny little bitch will get herself stuffed with cock and cum, as Master commands.”

I stripped her of what clothing remained and took her upstairs. You’ve never heard a horny girl scream in pleasure the way she did that night.

The End.