The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How Angel Stevens Got Her Brain On (And How She Gets off)

I watched as one of the smartest girls I knew from high school was humping a stripper pole as if she was in heat. I always thought that my dearest Angel was destined for better things than that.

Angel Stevens was my biggest rival academically in school. She was also “the girl” that every guy in school wanted to get into her pants. To say that Angel was asexual would have almost been an understatement. She never dated and she only participated in one social event at the school. She went to our prom. To say I worshipped Angel from a far would not have been accurate. It was more like loving her up close. She had been one of my best friends since I moved to town in eighth grade. Everything was great until the summer of our sophomore year, when Angel started to fill out and just kept on filling. Despite going from gawky teen to bombshell, Angel did not change much personality wise. She and I were just as competitive academically; yet we maintained a close friendship. By the time senior year rolled around, Angel was on everybody’s radar, but nobody was on Angel’s. When Prom time came, she was inundated with offers, which she all politely refused. Then she asked me.

Up until that point, I had no real inclination to look at Angel as anything more than just a friend, as I was sure that was how she saw me. Sure, I was attracted to her, but surprisingly, it was her intellect that impressed me rather than her more base assets. We had a charming evening, as I enjoyed being envied by most of the guys (though few girls envied Angel for her date, I’m sure).

We ended the night with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then we started to buckle down, as finals were approaching.

At Graduation we had an affectionate goodbye and then I proceeded to MIT for the summer program, while Angel stayed in Cali, as she made plans to get ready for her freshman year at Cal Tech. We kept in touch for part of the summer, before I became caught up in the rigors of the summer program. Despite sensing I had feelings for her, I figured that we’d never see each other again. She would find a smart guy that she would be attracted to at college. From what I understand, she never made it there.

Rumor had it that she hooked up with Jimmy Manus, over the summer and they took off together. Jimmy was a huge druggie in school and it stood to reason that he got my sheltered friend into some pretty bad stuff. It was also rumored that his big brother Dave, owned an interest in a strip club down south. Now having graduated from MIT, I was accepted into a fellowship program at UCLA and had just returned to California.

Over the last four years, I had bloomed myself. I had grown a few inches and filled out some. I had a fairly serious girlfriend who went to Radcliffe (that didn’t work out). Now I was hanging out at a strip club, with some of my fellow grad students, south of LA and watching my dear, old friend looking more like a whore than the scholar she used to be.

What I saw broke my heart. She used to have such a fire in her eyes that represented her intelligence and intellectual curiosity. Now her eyes were dull and vacant. I saw Jimmy Manus over at a corner table, ignoring Angel as he leered at a redheaded dancer. I was staring at the lovely brunette, I cared for, not wanting to look, but unable to avert my eyes.

At last call, I made an excuse to my colleagues and talked to Jimmy.

“Hey dude! Glad to see you!” he grinned.

“Hey!” I feigned enthusiasm.

“I bet you’re surprised to see your old buddy, the ice queen dancing here.”

“It was somewhat of a surprise, but I heard she decided not to go to school.”

“Yeah, I hear it practically broke her old man’s heart. So much so that he offed himself, I guess.” laughed Jimmy.

I had heard that Angel’s dad had died a couple of years ago, under questionable circumstances. The coroner’s report had said suicide, but some people maintained he had been murdered. Now I was thinking that maybe the Manus brothers knew a little something about that.

“You don’t have any plans to save her do you?” he challenged.

“No,” I grinned with a lie. “We were never all that close. She was just a whore who tried to get better grades than me.”

“Funny you should refer to her as a whore. Right now she’s in training for that very career. We’ve got her turning tricks on the side. She’s not quite as young and sweet anymore, so she’s going to stop dancing here as much, so she can make us some real money. You know, if you want to help break her in, I’d be happy to give you a high school discount.”

I thought for a moment. I wanted to save Angel badly. While I had not known it at the time, I realized that I was in love with her when I had left for Boston. Now I had the means at my disposal to help her. I also wanted to pound the grin off Jimmy‘s face as I was a few inches taller than him and not quite the beanpole I used to be. Instead, I played it cool. “OK. I’d like to have her for a couple of hour’s tomorrow night. The bitch needs to learn her place.”

“OK. She’s not dancing tomorrow anyway. It’ll cost ya 800 bucks… pick her up here at eight and take her to the Fillman Motel on Tanner. She has to be back at 10:30.”

“OK, “ I said as I started to formulate my plan.

My practical thesis at MIT had to do with repairing neural pathways in the brain. I had developed a device which stimulated these cells, while increasing the blood flow through the arteries. I sensed that a lot of what Angel had become was related to drugs. I would need to get her rapid detoxed first (I had access to the necessary equipment in the med lab), then I could start trying to put my device to work. As I was able to test it on humans with a high success rate, I was hopeful I could undo some of the damage that had happened to her.

For this to work though, I needed some help. I called a few of my new friends, who were with me and explained what I needed to do.

“Dude! She’s so hot! She was your girlfriend?!” asked Gunter.

“Not really my girlfriend, but I was in love with her.”

“Does she have any friends,” asked Allen?

I was beginning to get frustrated. “Look. Guys! This is not about me getting laid. This is about me helping someone I care about!”

That finally got them focused. I outlined my plan for that evening and managed to get three volunteers to help me.

* * *

At eight O’clock I pulled up to the “Greased Lightning Club”, turned over 800 dollars, which constituted about a fifth of my spending money for the rest of the term. Jimmy was not making anything easy on me. Angel was stoned out of her mind and did not recognize me.

* * *

We proceeded down Tanner Street to our apparent destination. We would never stop there. As I looked in my rearview mirror, I noticed a car had run a red light to keep with me. “Just as I thought, I’m being followed,” I thought.

When we got to the motel, I could see that it was a pretty run-down, sleazy place. I saw my confederates as I pulled into the parking lot. Instead of pulling into a parking space, I did a quick check for traffic. When the coast was clear, I accelerated quickly out the back of the parking lot onto a parallel street. My friends then quickly pulled their car forward blocking the exit. As I flew down the road to get to the onramp for the Freeway, I saw another car accelerate, only to be foiled by the car impeding their way.

I quickly headed to my Biotech lab at UCLA, which I had spent the whole day setting up. On the way, her cell phone rang and I wouldn’t let her answer it. “Oh! C’mon! It’s just Jimmy,” she slurred. I snatched her cell phone and threw it out the window and she looked put out for a second before looking scared. “You’re not going to hurt me, are you?”

I got frustrated. “It’s me! Einsteinette!” I yelled calling her by the teasing name I used to call her.

Her eyes grew wide, “Gene?!” she asked in shock.

“Yeah, Angel, it’s me.”

Angel started crying. I wasn’t sure at the time why, but I learned later it was a mix of happiness and shame.

I rubbed her shoulder with my free hand. “I’m here to help you!”

“I’m a whore. I don’t need help.”

“No you’re not. You’re a scientist!”

That drove Angel to more tears.

* * *

On the way, Angel recounted her experience of Jimmy and Dave using various drugs to keep her pliant, uninhibited and generally oversexed over the years. This had dulled her wits, even when she wasn’t high. She had gone from a brilliant, inexperienced girl into a vacuous, oversexed, overused stripper/slut and now whore.

Once we arrived, I walked Angel to my lab. I asked her to strip to her underclothes and had her lie in the cot I set up. “Gene, I can’t do this!” she cried.

I looked at her resolutely. “Yes you can and you will!”

“But I’m afraid! It’s going to hurt!” she cried.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead. “We’re going to get through this,” I said tenderly.

After the first couple of hours she began to get lucid and the detox process seemed to be working.

“You’re looking better,” I said.

“I’m feeling better, but I’m really tired.”

“That’s natural. Your body is expelling out the toxins as your blood is being cleaned.”

Out of the blue, Angel blurted, “Oh, Gene! Why did you stop calling me?!”

“What?” I asked as I was checking her I.V. and catheter.

“You stopped calling me that July.

“I guess I got caught up in the research they had me doing at MIT. Besides, I figured you’d be too busy to want to hear from the likes of me.”

“The likes of you?” she asked.

“Yeah. I’d have just been another boy who’d be bugging you.”

“You idiot! I was in love with you!” she cried, while sounding more like the “Einsteinette, I used to know and love.

“You were?” I asked as if her words had slapped me across my face.

“Why do you think I asked you to the Prom?”

“I just figured it was because I was the only person who could have responded to you multi-syllabically and without grunting.”

She laughed. “Gene, I always loved you. When I stopped hearing from you, I got lonely and made the mistake of hanging out with Jimmy, who drugged my drink. The last four years have been a haze of sex, drugs, drinking and stripping,” she said getting wistful. “Well, I don’t know what you hope to accomplish by doing this.”

“What do you mean?”

“This has been my life for the last four years. I don’t know anything else.”

“But there are lots of things you can do. I can…”

“Let’s face it, Gene. You didn’t want me when I was your intellectual superior. There is no reason you would want to do anything for my now that I’m a dried up slut,” she cried.

“You’re not a slut! You’re a victim!”

“Why are you working so hard to help me?”

“I was in love with you too! I still am!” I cried.

“I’m just a slut, stripper whore!”

“Stop talking! I yelled! I will not have the woman I love talked about like that!” I exclaimed, finding it hard to imagine I contained the kind of passion I was displaying, but somehow knowing it was there.

She stopped crying and laughed. “God, Gene, you were always so earnest. I loved that about you.”

“Whether you believe it or not, I want you,” I said, as I leaned over and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

She looked at me as another tear rolled down her cheek. “I want you too, as long as you don’t mind me the way I am,” she said.

“What do you mean?”

“Ugly and stupid.”

“You’re neither. I loved you when you were gangly and wore glasses and braces, before your breast grew. You morphed into the raving beauty that you still are, but I would have loved you just the same if you hadn’t.”

Angel beamed, as tears continued to run down her cheek. I started wiping them away. “You’re looking quite handsome,” she said, with a heartrending look.

“I always wanted to hear you say those words; I just never thought I was good enough for you.”

“Gene, you were the only one who was,” she said quietly.

* * *

By morning, I sensed that we had been successful, so I disconnected her. I smiled. “How do you feel?”

“Better. I actually believe I can think a bit,” she smiled.

“I’m hoping that by the time we’re through, you’ll be back to being ‘Einsteinette’.”

“With all the damage the drugs did, I’m lucky to be able to converse with you at all,” she said as she slowly stood up, with my help.

“I’ve developed something that I’m hoping will fix some of that,” I said, as I explained the process to her.

“Well. I actually understood some of that,” she laughed.

“That’s a good sign,” I said. As I looked at her, she was brightly smiling. I thought back to the first day we met when she smiled at me. She had a goofy sweet smile behind her glasses and braces.

I looked deeply into her eyes. “I love you so much,” I said, as I leaned over and kissed her.

I was rewarded by her parting my lips with her tongue, as we shared our first “lover’s kiss”.

After she broke the kiss, she looked worried. “What are we going to do about jimmy and Dave Manus. I’m really afraid of Dave. I think he killed my father,” she said, as a tear, was soon followed by a sob, followed by more tears and sobs.” I realized that Angel had never been sober enough to process her dad’s death. Now, she was and I held her in my arms.”

After about ten minutes, I said, “Jimmy and Dave have no idea where we are.”

“They’ll eventually find us.”

“Not unless we find them first,” I said getting an idea. “Let’s see if we can give you a treatment to see if it will help,” I added.

After about a week or so, I knew it was time. Next week, I had classes to teach and take. I also wanted to get Angel enrolled in the undergraduate program. So I picked up the phone and made a call.

* * *

“Where the fuck did you go, you little shit!” spat Dave Manus at me.

“I got her clean, asshole.”

“So you wanted to play white knight and try to save her? I told my fucking brother you were lying!” he growled before continuing. “Do you know what happened to the last guy who tried to save her?”

“No,” I played along.

“He killed himself.”

“Do you mean, her dad, Paul Stevens.”

“Yeah.”

“Well I don’t plan to kill myself.”

“Neither did he.”

“What do you mean?”

“Do I have to spell out everything? I killed the old man. He was going to go to the cops about Angel and the drugs. Now I’m just going to have to kill you after you tell me where she is.”

“I’m not telling you anything!”

“You will once I start shooting out your knee caps, now tell me!” screamed Dave, as he started to pull out his gun.

At that moment, a flash grenade filled the room with a blinding light and I hit the ground, as the S.W.A.T. team came in. Dave quickly gave up. I stood up and Angel ran to my arms and hugged me. I exposed the wire on my chest. “We’ve got you, you son-of -a- bitch!” I screamed at him.

Angel cried into my chest, as we walked back to the van to have my wire removed and to be debriefed. “Thank you,” she said, as she continued to weep.

“No thanks are needed, sweetheart, I was doing this for us.”

“Us?”

“You know I love you… I’ve always loved you.”

“Me too… I just don’t see what you see in me,”

“Aside from your gorgeous face and your smokin’ hot body?” I laughed.

“You still think I look pretty?”

“You’re beautiful In every sense of the word, Einsteinette.”

* * *

Indeed, Angel became Einsteinette again. After a few weeks of daily treatments, she was back to her brilliant self. She got all of her degrees in five years (it took me six). Along the way, we got married. We both got tenured jobs at UCLA as they took us as a package deal. Since we were doing cutting edge practical neuroscience research and got tons of grant money, we were considered a huge asset to the University.

When the “Greased Lightning closed, several strippers were out of work. Angel and I helped them find new jobs… at UCLA. Initially, they were additional test subjects. Betti, Sandi and Bambi, are now Elizabeth, Sandra and Barbara. Their intellects have actually optimized beyond what they previously had been. They also began to find a new kind of man interesting; now, they are all romantically involved with my friends who helped me rescue Angel. Initially, they were touched at the risks that they took for their friend, but as the treatments continued, they began to get more and more turned on by these academics’ intellects. Now Sandra and Gunter are happily married, as are Barbara and Allen. Elizabeth and Raj are engaged (pending her meeting his parents).

There were some odd side effects of the process on the part-time stripper whores. While significantly brighter than they were before the treatment, any type of sexual activity causes them to revert back to their former levels of intelligence (even Angel). My theory is that, when aroused, the blood flow which is increased in those who had received treatments shifts to their sex organs. The result is that they become very uninhibited, passionate, but not too bright lovers. The good news is that our women only seem attracted to their respective man. While I love my brilliant (and even smarter than I am) Einsteinette, I love my loving, horny and simple “Angel Whore”. Nothing (and I mean nothing) is off limits when she is in “whore mode’.

The good thing is that while Angel remembers everything that happens, she enjoys everything she does with me. In fact, she teases me sometimes when I get soft and romantic with her, instead of cumming up her ass or in her mouth (both of which I still do from time to time). Of course, she enjoys the romantic kind of lovemaking too and her body and simple mind respond to it just as well. As far her intellect being reduced, she loves it, as it relaxes her allows her to decompress (and have a lot of fun with me).

I was watching my sexy wife sucking me like the pro she was at the moment. It was weird, but to her in her current frame of mind, she was a whore AND my wife. I was john AND her husband. In her simple mind, she had married her favorite john and it turned her on to use her substantial skills to make me cum. She loved to make me cum. In her pussy, her ass, her mouth, on her tits, ass, belly or face, it did not matter, as long as she could get me off. When I made love to her, her simple mind molded itself into a loving wife. Either way my real wife, Angel loved the experience.

Tonight, I decided that I would not let Einsteinette tease me in the morning. “Baby, sit down on my cock,” I grinned.

She slobbered and drooled on my cock a little more, before climbing up on my lap and burying my shaft deep in her ass. Her tightness was exquisite, as she slowly allowed gravity to fill her bum with my engorged shaft. “Oh, Baby! That feels so yummmmy,” she moaned.

“Fuck my cock with your ass, my darling wife!” I moaned in a combination of lust, love and wonder.

“Oh…I love your cock in my ass! I’m so glad that you married your favorite whore…so nice to let you cum inside me… no rubber…. Uh… so glad it was you and your cock!” she groaned and grunted.

“Oh! Make me cum in your ass! I want to so badly!” I cried, as Angel’s ass moved a little faster.

“Oh Honey! You’re big cock always makes me feel sooooo gooood! I want to cum with it deep in my ass! Use your personal wifey whore! Use my ass and your cock to make us feel so good! Uhhh… Baby, I’m so close! Come on! I want you to cum in my ass! I want you to do it!” She grunted, as I began to rub her clitoris harder. “Oh Thank you baby! That feels so nice! Oh, fuck meeee!” she cried.

I looked into her eyes and she gave me a weird look. When she came with her eyes open, she would go cross-eyed, before her eyes would roll back in her head and her eyes would squeeze tight. She made a strange keening noise followed by a series of loud grunts, before I felt her ass grab my shaft tightly. My vision got blurry, as I felt myself expand and begin to flood her colon with copious amounts of my seed.

As she wound down, I pulled out of her, rolled over to face her. “Oh, you fucked wifey whore, soooo gooood hubby. I’m sooooo glad it was you… soooooo glad you married your whore!” she moaned.

I silenced her uttering with a deep kiss. When I broke it, I looked into her eyes. I knew the look she was giving me. I sensed that she was returning to being my love. Sometimes, this would happen and I did not waste a second. My cock began to harden at the sight. This only happened a few times a month and it always turned me on because I could actually make love to Angel as herself.

Our eyes softened, as I rubbed my quickly hardening cock on her labia, as it became bathed in her juices. Then I let her guide me into her, as we sweetly kissed. “Oh Gene!” she gasped, as she broke the kiss and our intensity slowly increased. We caressed each other’s body, as we went back to kissing; connected at both our mouths and groins. We continue to drive ourselves to climax.

As we usually are after “Angels comes out to play”, we were exhausted. I sensed I was going to fall asleep soon, so I murmured, “I love you, my Angel.”

“Me too, sweet Gene,” she softly moaned, as sleep claimed her.

Before I fell asleep, I knew in the morning, I would get a sweet kiss and a tease from my Einsteinette or if she noticed my morning wood, maybe my sweet whore might make a return appearance to take care of it. To tell the truth, either way I was happy. I considered myself to be the luckiest man alive. I had a brilliant colleague, my best friend, loving partner and a beautiful, passionate uninhibited (albeit somewhat dumb and slutty) lover and she was all the same person. Who says you can’t have it all?