The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Heaven

Jeff was excited for this day to begin. He had been planning for this and waiting for the right moment for a while. Today was the day he’d finally turn his relationship with Fran into his idea of perfection.

Jeff had been seeing Fran for a few months. She was a beautiful strawberry blonde with full lips and a nice body. He had slept with her and considered her his girlfriend but there was always a problem. He had suspected she was seeing other people and never seemed to want to commit to Jeff. She also was getting less interested in sex and he found himself begging more often than he’d like to admit. But that was about to change.

Jeff had been reading about hypnotism and was sure he could change her attitude towards him. He just needed the right opportunity. And this weekend was going to present him with that chance. They were both going to a bed and breakfast for a quiet weekend together. He finished packing his bag and took it to the garage to put it in his car. He would pick her up at her place and then they’d be off.

Fran was also preparing for the weekend. She had packed some outdoorsy clothes and one sexy piece of lingerie. She knew Jeff would expect sex and she figured she had to fuck him at least once this weekend. She sighed when she thought about it because her attraction to Jeff was mostly based on his family’s wealth and the fact he was Jewish. That got her Jewish parents off of her back. When she really wanted to have great sex, she would hook up with Aldo. The body builder wasn’t much of a talker but his muscles and his cock did the trick.

Jeff picked her up and off they went. Fran gave him a big kiss when he put her bag in the trunk. She wanted him aroused and begging for it when she finally decided to give in. They got to the inn and checked into their room. Jeff asked her if she wanted anything to drink so they went to the bar. He got drinks from the bar but before he returned to the table he slipped a couple of crushed Valiums in her drink. He wanted her sleepy and suggestible. Fran had her cocktail and they talked about nothing special. It was when she yawned that Jeff suggested they go back to their room and take a short nap.

He offered to give Fran a back rub and started talking to her quietly as she relaxed. “This feels good, doesn’t it?” he intoned, “You like the way you’re feeling now. You’re relaxed and feeling so safe and comfortable, aren’t you”. Fran murmured her assent so he continued. “As you start to drift off, you’ll go a wonderful, warm, safe place where you can only hear my voice. You’ll sink down deeper and realize that my voice is the only thing that matters, and that whatever my voice says will be done.” Jeff knew he had her in a trance now. “Fran, listen carefully. From now on, whenever I give you a kiss on the back of your neck, it will trigger an uncontrollable urge for you to have sex with me. It will cause every fiber of your being to become extra sensitive to my touch. It will bring you intense pleasure, even before we start having sex. Your mind will fill with thoughts of pleasuring me and you will want to make love to me passionately. When we are having sex, your body will feel a pleasure it has never felt before. It will sweep you away like a huge wave crashing over you. You will be helpless to resist and want to do anything to keep this feeling from ending. But you will unable to orgasm until you make me cum. When you know that I have orgasmed, by seeing it, or feeling it, then you will have the most intense orgasm of your life. It was radiate throughout your body and thrill you in a way you never thought possible. When it’s over you will be left with a feeling of total satisfaction. You’ll be content, happy and so very anxious to have it happen again. No one else can make you feel this way. Other men will leave you cold and without feeling. Only I can give you this pleasure and you will want to feel it as often as you can.” Jeff finished his hypnotic suggestions by planting a trigger within her mind so he could bring her back to this hypnotic state with a single phrase. Then he started to bring her out if it. “When I count to three, you will wake up feeling refreshed and happy. Then he counted to three and woke her up.

Fran rolled over and smiled at Jeff. He gave her a sweet kiss on her lips and held her in his arms. His cock was bulging in his pants as he anticipated what was to come. She rolled over in his arms to they could spoon. Her ample and shapely butt pressed into his crotch and she smiled to herself. Jeff slowly parted her hair and placed a small kiss on the nape of her neck.

Fran was thinking that this was nice and she had Jeff just where she wanted him. He pecked her on the back of the neck and she started feeling warm and realized she was getting wet between her legs. He wiggled her butt a little and liked the feeling of his cock against her pants. She started imagining Jeff naked and realized she wanted to feel his cock inside her. She first tried to slow her feelings but there was a pleasure growing in her that couldn’t be denied. His hand brushed against her breast and her nipples hardened immediately. Her lips parted and a small moan escaped from her mouth. She was losing control and realized she didn’t care. All she wanted was to please her man. She ran her tongue across her lips slowly and relished the feel of it. She needed him and needed him now. She took both of his hands and placed one on her breast and the other between her legs. When he gripped her in both places she moaned aloud saying, “Ohhhh baby, pleasssse take me now”.

Jeff was in heaven. The woman he desired was squirming in his arms and begging him for sex. He got on his knees and pulled off his shirt. She sat up and pulled off her shirt and bra. Her 33D tits spilled out and he could see her hard nipples sticking out. He looked into her eyes and saw only lust. She licked her lips again, because she knew he liked that and started undoing his pants. They were both naked in seconds and had their tongues in each other’s mouth. Her passion was uncontrollable and she raked her nails across his back. He started nibbling on her neck and she whispered into his ear “I need you inside of me”. He pushed himself into her soaking cunt and felt her shudder from the pleasure. She latched her lips onto his ear, kissing, licking and moaning joyfully. He started thrusting in and out of her while she begged him to fuck her. “Oh goddd, yessss! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me”, she moaned, “It feels so gooood. I never want to stop. Fuck me forever”. Jeff’s pace increased as he felt his orgasm building. He said “Do you want me to cum, baby” and she almost screamed, “Yes, Yes, I need to feel you cum!” He exploded inside of her and felt her entire body start to quiver. He pulled back his head to see and her eyes were rolled up in her head while her body was quaking with pleasure. She shook with the most intense orgasm of her life for another 15 seconds before her eyes lowered and she looked at him with awe and disbelief. She said, “Ohmygod, ohmygod, that was amazing” and she held him tightly and wouldn’t let him pull out of her. She kept murmuring into his ear, Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby, I love you soo much.” They rested in each other’s arms for the next five minutes.

When she finally let him pull out, he went to the bathroom to clean himself off and brought her a washcloth. She got up on shaky legs and reached for him again. They hugged and she said, “How did you do that? I’ve never felt anything like that before.” She kept hugging him and telling him how happy she was. They decided to get dressed a take a short hike in the woods. It was beautiful outside and they walked arm in arm on the little path. She would stop every now and then to admire the natural beauty around them and always kissed him when she did. The kisses would always start small and grow into passionate embraces. Her tongue would linger in his mouth and she moaned loudly each time. It wasn’t long before his cock was starting to burst out of his jeans again. He hugged her and looked around to see if anyone else was on the trail. When he realized no one else was there, he got behind her and grabbed her tits. She giggled and pushed her butt into his hard cock. He was kissing her cheek, and then her ear and then planted a kiss on the back of her neck.

Fran was already feeling playful but when Jeff kissed her neck it was like a floodgate opening. Her body started swaying and her cunt started leaking juices. He had his hands on her tits and it felt so good that she collapsed back into his arms. She leaned her head back and her lips found his ear. “Hey you”, she breathed into his ear, “I need to put your cock in my mouth. Would you mind?” Jeff turned to her and saw a huge smile on her face. He kissed her passionately and the she slowly sank to her knees and started undoing his pants. Fran always did give great blowjobs, when he could get her to do it. But now she was volunteering and seemed anxious and wanton. She pulled out his cock and started making love to it. She sucked on it then ran her thick lips over it before rubbing it all over her face. Then she put it back in her mouth and started working on him in earnest. Jeff looked down at her and could see she was in heaven and was playing with her pussy through her jeans. She opened her eyes and looked up at him with desire and devotion. He couldn’t stand it any longer and started shooting cum into her mouth.

When Jeff started to cum, Fran felt the most powerful orgasm of her life explode from her pussy. It overwhelmed her as it cascaded throughout her entire body. She started quivering and his cock slipped out of her mouth. But he was still cumming and his cum sprayed on her face and her hair. She didn’t care and was vibrating from the intense joy she was feeling. She hugged her face against his dick and kept licking and trying to make his cum more. Her pleasure started to fade and she was left looking up at him, realizing she would never touch another man again. She needed his cock and wanted to spend every moment making him happy. Her devotion to him was complete.

Jeff had brought some tissues with him and helped Fran clean the cum off of her face and hair. They put themselves back together and slowly started back to the inn. They had their arms around each other so the walk was slow but neither of them cared. It was getting close to dinner time and they went up to the room to get ready. Fran got in the shower, and despite the look she gave him when she took off her clothes, he resisted the urge to join her. He needed a few minutes to recharge and thought they’d never go to dinner if he did. They finished dressing and went to the restaurant at the inn. Fran had put on some makeup and was wearing jeans and a shirt with no bra. She looked fantastic. She kept smiling and blowing kisses in Jeff’s direction during dinner. At one point she took off her shoes and started rubbing her feet against his legs. She was as playful as a sex kitten and Jeff enjoyed every minute of it. When dinner was over they wandered around the inn and saw a sign for a small game room. It consisted of two pinball machines and a pool table.

Jeff suggested they play pool and Fran agreed. They started playing but every time she bent over to take a shot, her ass looked so inviting. While she was lining up her third shot, Jeff came up behind her and started rubbing his now hard cock against her butt. Fran moaned and stood up, dropping her cue and wrapping her hands around his neck while grinding her butt into his cock. She turned quickly and kissed him passionately. Jeff wanted her and pulled open her shirt to reveal her gorgeous breasts. He started kissing one nipple and then sucking on the other. Fran whispered to him to lock the door to the game room so they could have some privacy. He went over and locked the door, while she moved the pool balls off of the table. He came back and stood behind her. When she stood up, he leaned over and kissed the back of her neck.

Fran was already so horny she could barely contain herself. But when Jeff kissed the back of her neck she lost all control. She dropped her body over the pool table and allowed him to hump her ass through their jeans. She turned her head to Jeff and said, ”You want to put it in my ass, baby? You can. I’d love it. I want your cock in my ass so bad. Please fuck my ass. Please!” It took Jeff less than three seconds to drop his jeans and take hers off as well. She stood there with her ass over the edge of the pool table with her arms and hair splayed out over the surface. He started rubbing his cock against her crack and she moaned her willingness. He slid his cock into her pussy first, since it was soaking wet. With his cock covered with her juices, he pulled out and started sliding it into her tight butthole. She started whimpering and begging him for more. He shoved his cock inside her fully, enjoying the tightness of her. After a few strokes she was panting and moaning. “Ohhh yesss. Do it to me. Fuck my ass baby. I love it and need it. Don’t ever stop. It feels soooo good. I want you to cum in my ass. I want it so badly.” Jeff couldn’t take much more of that and he started blasting his cum into her ass. Her body started shaking and she almost screamed in ecstasy. “YESSSSS, OHMYGOD YESSSSS! It’s so perfect! I’m cumming so hard! I can’t stop cumming!”. She collapsed and her knees gave out but Jeff held her up. He pulled out and turned her over so he could rest her on the ground with her back against the pool table. She reached for him and they hugged while she promised to be his forever.