The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-hits

by spearo

Chapter One

We call ourselves ‘Hypno-hits’. Contacting us is difficult at best and usually convoluted. We aim to change that. Who are we and what do we do, you ask? Ok I’ll tell you.

We are hired to right a few wrongs, restore the moral equilibrium and put an end to scams. But above all our work is payback. Send us information on someone you want us to hit and tell us why. If we agree with your assessment and you can afford to pay us then we’ll see to it that your problems are solved…with interest. If you don’t have the money, don’t worry, we’ll still do the hit only this time we get the interest.

Let me tell you about us. This information may or may not be true but what did you expect, name, address and DOB? Ok so, I’m Phil the only male, nearing middle age or perhaps just on the wrong side of young. Then there’s Penny, she’s the same age as me and whilst I’m the plotter/planner/schemer, she’s the hypnotist. If Penny wants to hypnotise you then put your mortgage on it, she never fails. By the way, she’s one fine looking woman. She isn’t a lesbian but she doesn’t like men too much. I mean she might sleep with the odd man that meets her precise requirements but bad past experiences have left her with an axe to grind. I’m close to her and there is no way I’d mess with Penny! Finally there’s Melissa. She’s the youngest and her job is to lure. Most of our hits are men, no surprise there, and Melissa is like jam to ants. When her looks go, Penny will replace her but Melissa has a good 4 years left in her yet. She has one of those personalities that people are attracted to. It comes easy to her and that makes our female targets just as gettable. Half of them she lures the same way as the men and the other half just want to know her. All this means Penny gets the time and opportunity she needs to hypnotise a target.

Obvious by now then that I make a plan, Melissa reels them in and Penny puts them under. After the catch we decide what to do with them, but its Penny that gets the last word on account of the fact that if she didn’t, Melissa and I would be out. ‘Out’ is what neither of us wants to be. It’s not just the kicks we get out of it but also the rare chance to see an arsehole humbled.

Like the one who is writing this on our behalf.

He’s sitting on the floor of his own bedroom with the keyboard on his lap while I dictate. Penny and Melissa are downstairs collecting payment. The client, this guy’s ex, couldn’t afford to pay our fee because this bastard is a lawyer and left his ex wife and kids homeless after the divorce. Needless to say he got everything, for a few weeks at least. His ex told us where to find the valuables, much of it gold I’m told and of course he’ll be providing generous maintenance payments in future as well as free legal services for her too.

Ok George, write in quotes on the next line exactly what you are.

“My name is George and I am a greedy selfish prick. I am not fit to lick dogs nuts.”

There you go folks, straight from the horse’s mouth. As I speak my colleagues are joining me in George’s bedroom and by the looks of things they aren’t empty handed. After all, we’re business people and we’ve got to earn a living. We’ve got to advertise too and George is very kindly helping us with this, our very first promotion. Well I suppose this ends our first advertisement good people of the world. If you’re not one of the good ones then you’d better watch out. If you are and you need help, we can be contacted on hypno-hits@yahmail.com. The next entry/advertisement will be written by our next hit which, all being well, will take place in 48 hours from now. Ok George, you can take that peg off your dick and stop writing now.

Chapter Two

Welcome readers and potential customers and our thanks to those that responded to our first advertisement. You may all rest assured that every enquiry is being dealt with swiftly and professionally. And for those of you that asked, no we don’t always put pegs on the dicks of our hits. Right, that’s that cleared up.

This little promotion is being written by a serial adulterer. Before all you men get worried, don’t panic. We only deal with certain adulterers. They have to be serial offenders and anyone not getting sex because their partner is withholding favours is excluded. Also, if an effort has been made to at least work at the relationship then we won’t hit them. Sadly the pretentious prick writing this has failed miserably. He fucks any woman that will say yes and it appears quite a few have. Yet his lovely wife, and I do mean lovely, has been faithful, loving and supportive. When she found out the extent of his liaisons she contacted us. She isn’t a wealthy woman though she is very capable of bigger things. She spent 15 years standing by this no good bum and has nothing to show for it. He has a well paid job and pays the mortgage no problem. The considerable sum left over each month has gone into funding his lifestyle. Better make that, former lifestyle.

Because he has squandered so much money we are accepting a two part payment in this case. He will be paying us a monthly sum, an amount far less than his wife will be receiving but still a reasonable amount and secondly, because his gorgeous wife has needs like any other woman, She has asked me, in agreement with my colleagues of course, to help meet those needs. She also offered to help with Melissa’s and Penny’s needs. That idea is currently under consideration. I won’t pretend I gave this proposal much thought dear reader. A simple yes was the thought and answer all in one. In fact, as we speak, that delicious woman has just begun making payment. Err…oh yes. Mrs F, would you mind telling us what you’re doing? Chuck, write down what she says…

“I am taking out your cock and I’m about to suck it.”

So you are! I can confirm folks, that my cock is now surrounded by the beautiful mouth of a lovely woman. Though I hate to disturb you Mrs F, would you please explain your reason for doing this so that our potential clients don’t get the wrong idea?

“Yes….my husband has avoided making love to me for almost a year and it’s very frustrating as well as emotionally hurtful. The last time he did try, like every time, he wanted oral sex and for the first time ever I refused him. I just wasn’t in the mood that day. Of course I had no idea he was getting it from so many different woman. I want to get my own back now but I’m not the type to go sleeping with just anyone. Hmmm and you’re a single and sexy man that I just happen to owe so…kill too birds with one stone I guess.”

May I say Mrs F, you’re making a very impressive down payment. How you get so much cock down your throat I’ll never know. While you resume I think the good people should know that Chuck is now his wife’s slave. He will continue to work full time of course but outside of work he’ll be devoting his efforts to her. It may be some time before his pecker sees any action but Mrs F will use her discretion.

Reader, there was a short delay while Mrs F undressed and we all made our way downstairs. Chuck brought his laptop computer with him and she has instructed him to write down what happens next.

My Mistress is lying on the dining table with her legs spread. Her lover is standing between her legs…he is pushing his cock into her pussy and is now fucking her. She is moaning and told me to watch between sentences. Another of Mistresses lovers has taken her panties off. Mistress said she wants to lick her pussy. The other lover has climbed on the table and Mistress is licking her. Mistress said it feels so fucking good. Another of Mistresses lovers is squeezing Mistresses breasts. Mistress said, ‘oh yes fuck me yes, yes, yes!’ He is fucking her very hard and fast…he is coming, Mistress said she wants it. The lover whose pussy Mistress is licking is coming too. Mistress is slurping loudly. Mistress said she needed that so badly. The lover whose pussy Mistress licked is…Mistress said to stop now.

Phew! Reader we’re all freshly showered and fully satisfied. That doesn’t include Chuck of course and Penny only used her hands but she said she enjoyed taking part. Chuck, before I sign off I want you to tell the readers what you did to deserve this treatment.

I was unfaithful to my wife and now my Mistress on countless occasions with over 30 different women. I only know I deserve this punishment because my mind has been altered to accept that.

Well said, Chuck. And that’s it for now dear reader. The next advertisement has not yet been planned but when the time is right, it will appear here. Chuck, stop writing and straighten your dress up.

Chapter Three

Welcome back regular readers. Damn it we didn’t expect to get so many enquiries! We’ve had literally hundreds of emails and we’ve had to employ an administrator to deal with them. Employ isn’t the right word I guess since we don’t pay him but he was a drug dealer and he has the funds to maintain the charity work he now does when he’s not dealing with our admin.

A brief update to keep you all informed of our business activities. They are one adulterer whose daughter paid handsomely to save her parents marriage. He was very lucky to get away with his family life intact and live happily ever after. Penny struggled to walk away from that but business is business. Also our first customer via these advertisements has come to fruition. His boss isn’t as nasty as many of our clients but she’s been bad enough for us to get involved. With a little hypnotic persuasion she now forgets to wear her panties to work everyday and is unable to keep her knees together when sitting down. It was the client’s request and not the payback we’d have chosen but he said he’d let us know how it works out. So Mr R, hope it’s all going well.

For those of you that are interested I went back to see Chuck and his adorable wife last night. He cooked us a superb meal and didn’t seem to mind us using the kitchen table while he cooked. His wife, Mrs F was extremely vocal again and Chuck also voiced his gratitude for my efforts. She sure has changed him for the better. For that lady who enquired, no I don’t feel at all guilty about doing this. If you’d have seen how she suffered maybe you wouldn’t be so quick to condemn.

My favourite is the third hit who conned his best mate out of a sizeable chunk of money with a betting scam. He is now helping his buddy with a whole host of household duties including grass cutting, painting indoors and out and many others. He’s also paying back his friend all the money he stole and once he’s completed a year of chores he’ll be off the hook completely. It was a sight to behold when Melissa lured him into a dark alley. Penny was waiting for him and the guy thought his luck had gone cosmic. Sadly for him he was wrong. Anyway, the fourth and final hit since our last report is the lucky lady writing this.

Penny was livid when she discovered that this woman, we’ll call her Miss D, fucked her best friend’s husband on their wedding night and slipped her panties in his pocket. Somehow the bride got the information out of her husband and decided to contact us. We were set to give him his comeuppance but the client had other ideas. He is now working hard to save the marriage and his wife is willing to give him the chance. She asked Penny to decide what to do with Miss D with the sole proviso that her punishment be, ‘appropriate’. Dangerously vague I’m afraid but Penny did warn her.

Penny does not like Miss D at all. After she’d hypnotised her we found out that this wasn’t the first time she done this to a friend. She’d also slept with her best friend’s previous boyfriend as well as another of her friends boyfriends too. Upon further investigation, we learned that this other friend is her flatmate. So, with a little help from me, Melissa has befriended Miss D’s flatmate and when the time is right, she’ll tell her what happened. In the meantime Penny has devised a kind of temporary punishment. A starter, you might say or better still, an appetiser. Miss D is now unable to achieve sexual release. In common speak that means the poor bitch can’t cum. That might be bearable if she were to practice abstinence but Penny fixed it so that Miss D regularly seeks sexual gratification from both sexes. Starting earlier today, Miss D has been trying to seduce the three of us, after today it will be anyone she can lay her hands on. Although she is writing this down as I dictate, she is complete oblivious to the meaning of it and therefore does not know that she won’t be able to cum. Penny’s hypnotic skills are truly incredible aren’t they? I mean every time I pause for breath, Miss D has her hand between her legs, frantically frigging away and getting nowhere.

Reader, I confess to feeling sorry for Miss D. 45 minutes ago I took a toilet break and when I returned she was all over me. I have just fucked her over the kitchen work surface on which her computer stands and it was no ‘quickie’ either. Miss D literally screamed in frustration as I came and began groaning as I zipped away my cock. She is so desperate that she is grinding her pussy against my outstretched foot as she writes.

Ok folks, I’ll let you know how things progress in the next update. Penny and Melissa have just taken turns to have Miss D’s hungry tongue between their legs and Penny is insisting that we leave now. Ok slut, you can stop writing.

Chapter Four

To our regular readers, customers and also to newcomers welcome to the latest instalment. It appears this advertising strategy has worked. In fact I’m being modest because it has gone fucking berserk. Not only are we getting on average, 50 enquiries a day but the nature of those enquiries is becoming ever more lucrative. This entry is being dictated to a very powerful chairman of a very, very powerful company. The entire board of directors was the hit and our biggest by a very long way. In a few weeks from now we, the hypno-hits crack squad, will be almost rich. More about all that soon, first I want to update you all on the fate of previously described hits plus the details of a few new ones.

First off, George the first hit documented in these reports. You’ll be pleased to hear that his ex wife has met a new man, a real decent fella we’re told. George is working hard to provide his ex with full maintenance payments which is still much more than her hard working new partner earns but she says her kids love him and they are really happy.

Yes, I am still paying visits to Chucks Mistress/wife. We, Penny, Melissa and I, are all amazed at the amount of detail you folks want to hear about this one. When Mrs F heard about this she laughed. This comes in the wake of some investigations she has since made. She worked out that on the occasions Chuck did have sex with her, it was because his dates had their periods. Obviously this did not please her. But before I give you some detail, will that lady, whom we know is a school teacher, please stop feeling sorry for Chuck. He doesn’t deserve pity and no he doesn’t suffer emotionally because we never do that to our hits. Back to business then. Mrs F and I meet up from time to time and usually have sex while Chuck cooks for us. The sex is just basic missionary stuff with the occasional blowjob thrown in. She makes him say thank you to me for satisfying her which is not the fun it sounds like but she wants it. Last time she sent Chuck to the utility room to press all their clothes while we had sex followed by a long, long blowjob that we both thoroughly enjoyed. Although Chucks dick is apparently much bigger than mine (standard 6 inches in my case, over 9 in Chucks!!) she says she prefers sucking mine because she can get the whole damn thing down her throat which she says is a big turn on for her. Yes of course I fucking believe her!

Next, you wanted to know how things were progressing with Miss D. Well, her flatmate now knows what happened and has agreed to have Miss D become her maid. Penny was adamant that Miss D continue to suffer sexual frustration and seek sexual partners for at least six months. Her fate would then be decided when the time comes. I’m sure I told you somewhere that Penny isn’t a lesbian, which she isn’t, but she has nonetheless enjoyed a few tongue lashings from Miss D. Penny said Miss D’s tongue was like nothing else she’s ever known and the bitch deserves it. She’s the boss.

For those of you that asked, the drug dealer who does our admin was not a big player but he did cause a lot of misery from the street corners of a poor district. His charity work involves helping to reform addicts.

That’s the updates done, now down to current issues. One enquiry following our last instalment shocked us. This young man has worked for a very big corporation since leaving university 12 months ago. Being a decent young bloke he was troubled to learn about some of the practices of his employer. Slave labour is nothing new but we’d always thought these big firm big wigs had no direct knowledge of such practices. Turn a blind eye and deaf ear and believe the word of their suppliers. This board however, actually discussed the profitability of its slave labour and proposed to lay off 400 of its home grown workforce and replace it with 5000 dirt cheap workers oversees. Furthermore, they discussed the wages of these workers as being barely enough to support them and their families, yet they still voted unanimously to decrease their pay. I don’t think I need to tell you the kind of salaries these board members are getting.

Our client decided to secretly video this meeting and eventually the tape arrived on our desk. It is conclusive proof and thankfully he had the foresight to know we would need it before we’d take any action. Now reader, because of the nature of what we do, it is up to us to be judge and jury. Here is what we decided.

Each of the 12 board members is cutting their salaries. Now, each and every one of their employees oversees will see a staggering increase in their incomes. That rights one wrong but payback is what we do best. Because of the suffering they have caused, we decided that each of them should experience a little slave labour themselves. So a memo will be circulated around the firms towering head office, offering weekend cleaning and housekeeping services free of charge to all employees. The staff will be told that the board is offering this service as a thank you for all their hard work. It goes without saying that the board themselves will be performing the service. Our client has agreed to monitor the situation for us. Oh yes, our payment is being funded by the board’s bonus kitty and it look likes a 7 figure pay day for hypno-hits. Incidentally, the bonus kitty has now been scrapped. I think that’s enough for this time good reader. We at hypno-hits will be taking a well earned break for a few weeks but fear not, all enquiries will still be dealt with through our investigation network. Ok Mr Chairman, stop writing and take that corset off.

Chapter Five

Hello and welcome dear reader. Hypno-hits are back to work and what a time it’s been! As of last week we have put email contact on hold due to the sheer volume of enquiries. We now have so much work that we can’t possibly accept any more for the next year at least.

This edition is being dictated to a restaurateur in his office above the restaurant itself. He and his wife are racists and I’ll tell you how we’re dealing with them later. As always, I’ll update you al with all the usual stuff plus a few interesting extras.

The best news is about Mrs F. She has now met a new man and the two of them are very much in love, she tells me. She is so happy that she has asked Penny to release Chuck from servitude and let him rebuild his life. He won’t remember much about his punishment of course and the hope is that he will see the error of his ways and be loyal to any woman he meets in the future. We shall see. However this isn’t over because there are some loose ends to tie up. More about that later.

Reader, there has been a twist in the tale of Miss D who slept with her best friends husband on their wedding night. The client that employed us has herself engaged in some extra marital activity behind her husbands back and didn’t think we’d ever find out. We always find out reader. As a result, Miss D has been released. The husband has been as good as his word and worked hard to save his marriage. However, we were not at all pleased with our former client and we feel it is important that we deal with this situation. We don’t want the message going out that hypno-hits could be used for selfish gain. Therefore, the former client now referred to as Mrs B, has been sentenced to one month hard labour as our assistant. She is with us now on day one of her punishment, sitting next to me in fact, as I dictate to the restaurant owner. Penny took the previously unheard of step of ensuring Mrs B understands and remembers what is happening to her but ensured she cannot do anything to stop it and cannot communicate it to anyone. Her memory of our faces will be wiped clean at the end like everyone else’s. She has a nervous look on her face right now. Mrs B, kneel down here and give my feet a rub. That should occupy you for a while.

Ok back to business. Penny is at their private home hypnotising Mrs restaurant owner as we speak, Melissa is here gathering additional evidence. Talk of the devil, Melissa has just walked in to join us. Hi lissy, get anything interesting?

“Plenty of it Phil. I’ve found the stuff they’ve been putting in the diners’ food. Have you discussed that yet?”

Not yet. How would you like to take over for a while? I’m sure the readers would enjoy a different perspective.

“Yeah why not? But you’ll have to do the photocopying for me ok?”

No problem. Mr J, Melissa will be dictating for a while. Lissy you’d better read over to make sure you’re up to speed first.

Ok Phil, catch you later honey. Right then…err let’s see. Hmm I think I got it now. Before I tell you about these restaurant owners there is something else I have to say. Mrs B, lick my pussy like a good girl while I tell them about the cop. That’s it, good girl. Mmm… ok, the cop yes. Well a concerned reader out there is an ambitious cop and chose to go it alone and bring us to justice. He made a very bad decision there. We have a very good information network and discovered his identity quickly. He got it into his head that we’re doing this work for the hell of it but he was wrong. We don’t blame him…oh shit yes Mrs B that is so fucking good…erm, we don’t blame him for doing what he believes is right so Pen just wiped that section of his memory clean and now he doesn’t even know this site exists anymore. Tongue my ass for a while; I don’t want to cum too soon….yeah that’s perfect honey.

I think I covered everything so I’ll tell you about the present hit we’re working on now. This Chinese couple own a French restaurant (go figure) in a suburb where we are now. They have a problem with Japanese people for some dumb ass reason and have been drugging all their Japanese clients. I said tongue my ass you dumb bitch not suck the shit out of it! Just lick…and they’ve been feeding them dog food and charging them the earth for it. Because they’ve been drugged they don’t remember anything but the assholes made them fill out questionnaires stating their satisfaction with the food and service etc. Back up to my cunt now… Luckily they slipped up with one plate of food about two weeks back, forgetting to add the drug. It was inevitably going to happen sooner or later. That customer and now our client, is the wife a wealthy Japanese businessman and feared bringing shame on her husband and the Japanese community by making this public. Instead she contacted us. We discovered…just a sec…shove your nose in my pussy and lick my asshole again…yes that’s perfect. Err…yeah we found out that this has been going on for nearly two fucking years! So after some creativity, the client has been able to come up with our fee and thus can choose the payback, obviously approved by us first. Here’s what will happen. We calculated that this couple can just get by providing free meals to all Japanese clients for two whole years. It’ll be hard times for them but they deserve it. Mmmm suck my clit …mmmm yes suck and lick too…good slut, make me cum…lick harder girl come on….ahhhh yes, yes, yes!! Oh fuck I’m gonna cum….ooohhhh yeah…huh, huh, huh, huhhhhh yesssssss!!!

Sorry about that reader. I guess I got so carried away that….well anyway, back to the details. The restaurant couple will also be made available for additional services should any of their Japanese customers want it. Only the client will actually know about this but she is quite sure she can make it work. Don’t ask me how. Ha, Mrs B I do believe you enjoyed that more than you’re letting on. Girl you are being made an example of so anyone else tempted to do the same will have second thoughts. If you did enjoy that like I think you did then it’s going to get harder for you. Right I think that’s about all. I’ve got no idea what usually happens now. Did Phil tell you when to stop? I’m talking to you, you racist prick. Look, just stop now.

Hi readers, it’s Phil again. I’ve been laughing my ass off reading Melissa’s distracted effort at dictation. Can’t believe that Mrs B could do anything other than enjoy what she did for Melissa can you? We’ll sort that out soon enough.

Melissa neglected to update you on a few other details. In fact, I forget to mention something about Mrs F and soon to be ex husband Chuck. Because part of our payment was services from Mrs F to me and potentially to Penny and Melissa too, we had to find a way of balancing the books. The problem is that Mrs F is now reluctant fulfil that part of the bargain. Reader, I hope you understand that it would be very bad business for us to walk away from this. Sexual favours aren’t the issue because we can get those anytime we want. It’s the principal of this thing that concerns us. Anyway, tomorrow we will begin negotiations to arrive at an amicable solution.

Finally, an update on our greedy board of directors. Three days back, many thousands of employees in a poor country got their first pay packets since the changes. We celebrated this with a bottle of champagne since we too got paid on the same day. It’s so much money it makes me nervous! Also, the cleaning and housekeeping service has been a big hit and I’m told there is a queue already.

That concludes this episode of Hypno-hits’ adventures. We’ll be back very soon so keep looking in.