The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventure of Hypno-Man!

(mm, mc)

Synopsis:

A camp superhero adventure with the outrageous hypno-twist, taking place in 1940’s New York.

Disclaimer:

  1. The story is a work of fiction. It is meant for gay men, or anybody who enjoys gay erotic stories! Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content.
  2. The story is © Copyright by HypnoHugh, and may not be published, reproduced, distributed, or reposted without my prior express written permission.
  3. Any similarity to the actual person is not intentional and is purely coincidental.

Comment from the author:

I’ve always had a ‘thing’ about American superheroes, so I decided to write my own version. In this story, I tried to focus more on the unusual plot development with twists and turns, rather than the all-sex ‘in and out’ tale, although it definitely has its own moments! In fact, what I had in mind was an X-rated version of B-class Hollywood adventure film! Taking place in 1940’s New York, I tried to inject some glamour, glitz, atmosphere and nostalgia as well.

Jenny was hurrying for her apartment. Early in her twenties, Jenny was an inexperienced nurse at the municipal hospital. She had an intensely busy day, and she was exhausted. All she wanted was a hot shower, then a collapse on her bed. It was about ten-minute walk from a bus stop to her apartment, but it seemed like miles away this night. The streets were dark, only partially lit by the streetlights and the glow coming from the windows of the buildings around her.

Suddenly, a teenage boy in a worn-out T-shirt and jeans jumped out of a dark alley, holding a knife in his trembling hand. Jenny gasped.

‘Okay lady!’ shouted the boy, a look of desperation in his eyes. ‘Give me your bag!’

Jenny got petrified and couldn’t move.

‘Come on! Gimme that goddamn bag!!!’

The boy was about to snatch away her handbag, when he noticed a dark shadow standing behind her. The man looked weird, dressed in a jumpsuit, derby, caper, and boots... all in black. The deep emerald eyes were staring at the boy from underneath the eye mask.

Jenny turned around and gasped again, but this time it was a gasp of relief.

‘Hypno-Man!’ She said with a hint of adoration in her voice.

‘Hey child, leave the lady alone,’ the mystery man spoke in a booming voice.

‘Who... who the hell are you?’

‘I am Hypno-Man, a guardian of this city!’ Saying so, Hypno-Man draped his caper over his shoulder. The knife the boy was holding suddenly left his hand and started hovering in the air. The boy was totally taken aback. The cold sweat started running down on his forehead. He was looking at the floating knife helplessly, with his eyes wide open.

‘Now child, look into my eyes. Just look into my eyes...’

Man started speaking in a deep, calm voice, gazing intently at the boy.

Totally defenseless, the boy was now transfixed by the man’s gaze, looking deep into his eyes.

‘You look like a high school student. Are you?’

‘Yes, but I hate school, and I hate my parents. So I left home to live with my buddies.’

The boy spoke in a voice totally devoid of emotion.

‘Listen child, I want you to go back to your parents, and I want you to go back to your school. It’s not too late. The bright future is ahead of you. Study hard, and you will be able to enjoy all the good things in life. Understood?’

‘Yes,’ the boy answered with the glassy eyes.

‘Good, now when I snap my fingers, you will awaken. Then you should go straight to your home. Understood?’

‘Yes.’

Hypno-Man snapped his fingers. Boy came to his senses. He was hesitant for a moment, too confused to figure out what the heck was going on. But as Hypno-Man nodded, he turned around, and disappeared into the alley. Hypno-Man grabbed the knife hovering in the air.

‘Oh, Hypno-Man, am I glad to see you! I just can’t thank you enough. I’ve always been thrilled to read about you in the newspaper... would you like some coffee at my place? It’s the least I can do...’

She was watching a handsome man standing in front of her with a total admiration. Somehow, her fatigue was all gone. Facing a healthy young woman in lust, a bulge in Hypno-Man’s crotch grew inadvertently bigger. A caper came extremely handy in this kind of situation. He quickly draped it over his shoulder to conceal his embarrassing protrusion.

‘Thank you, but I’m afraid I must go. I’ve got other crimes to fight. So long!’

Hypno-Man spun around and disappeared into the dark of the night.

It was supposed to be another boring evening for Paul, a security officer at the Ethnographic Museum. Little did he know the highly unusual incidence, which would change the course of his life, was waiting for him on this hot and humid night. Now that all the visitors left the building, the museum was dead silent. In a dimly-lit hall, exotic statues and artifacts from all over the world were imposing an eerie atmosphere. With a torch light in his hand, Paul started checking each room. When he entered a small room, which exhibited a collection from the East Asia, Paul immediately realized that this was not going to be another boring night. He noticed a dark shadow standing in the center of the room. His face was not clear, due to the dimness of the room. A glass of the showcase had been broken, and he was holding a small exhibition item in his hand.

‘Hold it right there!’ Paul shouted in a shaky voice, pointing his .32 automatic at the man.

‘Put that thing back, and clasp your hands behind your head!’

The man didn’t show any reaction. He was standing there without any motion.

‘I said, put that thing back and clasp your hands behind your head! Or I will shoot! I’m warning you!’

Man still didn’t move an inch. Paul noticed an unusual gaze of the man. His eyes reminded Paul those of a black cat. They almost looked like shining in the darkness.

‘You have such a weak mind...’ Man said in a spookily calm voice.

‘Don’t mess with me! Do as I said!’

‘No, you won’t shoot me. You can’t shoot me. In fact, you are the one who will do as I say.’

Man exposed the artifact under the weak spotlight. It was a black metal figurine with an intricate carving. It had an inset of the red precious stones as its eyes. The cold sweat started running down on the Paul’s face. He was not able to pull a trigger. He was standing there with a gun pointing at the man, unable to move. His hands were trembling. Suddenly, the eyes of the figurine started emitting a strong strobe-like flashlight. Paul squinted his eyes. What the hell is going on? In a total confusion, Paul was helplessly listening to an authoritative voice of the burglar.

‘I am your Lord! You will obey me. You have no other choice than to obey my wishes. I am your Lord! You will obey. You will obey...’

The man was speaking in a solemn, commanding voice. Paul started feeling dizzy, unable to think. By the time the flashlight died down, Paul was standing there with the empty eyes, his automatic and torchlight on the floor. He suddenly dropped to his knees.

‘How can I serve you, my Lord?’ he said. A look of adoration was on his face.

‘Hmm, you seem like a handsome young man. Let’s see how worthy you are as my slave. Undress yourself,’ the mystery man ordered, chuckling.

‘Yes, my Lord.’

Paul followed his command immediately. In no time, he was kneeling in front of his new-found Master, stark naked.

‘What is your next command, my Lord?’

It was a particularly hot day. Even the fully-opened windows and the ceiling fan didn’t seem to have any effect. Hank Strong was wiping his sweat on his forehead with his white cotton handkerchief, reading Daily New York.

‘Ethnographic museum robbed. Only one item stolen’... so the headline said.

‘Hmmm, something nasty is going on here. I can smell a rat,’ Hank murmured to himself.

Hank Strong was a distinguished man in his mid-thirties. Dressed immaculately in a cream-colored linen suit, a striped, half-sleeved cotton shirt, and the rough-woven brown knit tie. He had the charismatic good looks, with the well-groomed glossy black hair, thick eyebrows, hypnotic emerald eyes and the strong jaws. He was built like a boxer with the broad shoulders and the thick chest. Hank was a multi-millionaire and an owner of a well-known ‘Strong Manor’ in the outskirts of New York. He was living there with his faithful Chinese servant, Lee. Late in his fifties, Lee was a hard-working man, and a teacher of the traditional martial arts for Hank at the same time. Lee was impeccable in carrying out his duty, except that he could be a bit too fatherly once in a while. Indeed, despite being a servant, Lee was like a father figure for Hank, who lost his parents by a tragic car accident when he was eleven.

‘You marry soon, Master Hank,’ Lee often preached him, waving his index finger.

Hank was enjoying his single life. With his charisma and good looks, he was able to attract any woman he desired. Beautiful and sophisticated as they were, however, he had not yet met any girl who would truly touch his heart.

‘Where is my girl? It’s about time that I settle down. Lee may be right, after all...’

Hank was running a small private investigation business. Not that he wanted more money. In fact, a detective business was nothing more than a disguise for him. He had another face. He had a noble mission of saving the city from the menace of evil! The detective business was ideal in finding a lead. Indeed, leads were abundant in this sinful city, where conspiracies, corruptions and intrigues never seemed to run short. Hank was blessed with the significant psychic ability, which he learned from Lee. Hank was able to influence people’s minds with his gaze, hence his alter ego, Hypo-Man! He also had a telekinetic ability, to move things only with his gaze. Nobody knew the true identity of Hypno-Man. At night, to fight against evil, he would go out into a town dressed in his all-black costume. His jumpsuit was made of soft but durable fabric, which clung to his body snugly. It outlined every contour of his muscular body. On the chest area of his jumpsuit was a symbolic eye mark in the soft shade of green.

Business was low on this day. Only a couple of annoying calls from aggressive salesmen. He was going to call it a day, when he heard someone knocking on the door. When Hank opened the door, he saw a stunning quail standing there like a cool breeze on this hot summer day. She was dressed in a chic black dress suit, with a broad-brimmed black hat. Only her lips and the handbag were crimson.

‘Mr. Strong, I’m sorry to call you without an appointment. I’m Mrs. Miranda Landeau. There is something I’d like to discuss with you.’ Mrs. Landeau spoke in a sophisticated low voice, which hardly showed any sign of emotion.

‘By all means. Please come inside.’

Mrs. Landeau sat in a chair placed in front of the Hank’s desk, crossing her long, shapely legs. She must be a woman in her mid twenties, a cool beauty with a perfectly-coiffeured blonde hair. Her hand was slightly shaking as she put a cigarette in her mouth. Hank offered a light.

‘Mrs. Landeau, how can I help you?’ asked Hank, clasping his hands on his wooden desk.

‘Well, Mr. Strong, I used to be a happily married woman. My husband’s name is George Landeau.’

‘Oh, is he a famous reporter from Daily New York?’

‘Do you know him?’

‘Of course! He is well-known for his report on Hypno-Man.’

‘Yes, indeed! Oh, Hypno-Man!’ sighed Miranda. For the first time since she showed up at his office, a slight smile appeared on her lips. ‘Isn’t he a talk of town? I’ve always wondered about his true identity...’ As she spoke, her eyes became dreamy, cast away in the air.

Hank was flattered, but he wanted to get down to business. ‘So what happened to Mr. Landeau?’ he asked.

‘Well, he used to be such a loving husband, but about two weeks ago, he suddenly became another man! He’s hardly home, and if he’s home at all, he doesn’t even bother to talk to me! He behaves like he’s possessed or something. I’m positive he’s got another woman! That’s what I want you to find out, Mr. Strong.’

Despite her cool facade, Mrs. Landeau was under a great stress. Fear was sticking to her like a cotton shirt on Hank’s sweaty back.

‘All right,’ said Hank. ‘Let me see what I can do, Mrs. Landeau.’

Hank decided to take this case, for his psychic sense told him that it could lead to something much bigger than a mere adultery case. Something evil could be lurking behind...

The phone rang at Landeau’s well-appointed apartment. Miranda picked it up.

‘Mrs. Landeau?’

Miranda immediately recognized a deep, charming voice of Hank.

‘Yes, Mr. Strong. Did you find out anything?’

‘I’ve been following Mr. Landeau for the past week, and I noticed that he frequents the mesmerist named Shakha Khan. Does the name ring any bell?’

‘Oh no!’

‘What’s the matter?’

‘I went to his show at Shanghai Club with George about three weeks ago. In fact, my husband volunteered to be hypnotized. And he’s been acting strange ever since!’

‘Mrs. Landeau, I think this mesmerist is behind all this. I reserved two places for the show tomorrow evening. Would you care to join me?’

‘Why of course, Mr. Strong.’

Lee cordially opened the door of Rolls Royce for Miranda, who was dressed in a chic red evening dress. Hank was dressed in formal black tie, standing by the door. He took her hand as she got in the car.

‘Chauffeured Rolls Royce? Your business must be thriving, Mr. Strong.’

‘Well, I’m... sort of better off, Mrs. Landeau. Detective business is my hobby, so to speak.’

‘Well, you certainly ARE an interesting man.’

Hank noticed a glint of interest in her eyes.

A blonde girl dressed in a glittering red China dress, which had a long slit on side to show off her gorgeous leg, was singing ‘Anything Goes’ with the big band behind her. Shanghai Club was the trendiest spot in town. People laughing, plates clattering, champagne corks popping, glasses clicking, and the smoke of cigarette hovering in the air. As the waiters started serving digestif after the sumptuous dinner, the room was dimmed and the drum began to roll.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, master of hypnotism, one and only, Shakha Khan!’

With a big fan fare, an exotic-looking man of medium height appeared on the stage, smiling broadly. He had a darker complexion, with a trimmed mustache and beard. His racial origin was not clear... An Asian with a hint of Arabic, perhaps?...

‘Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the world of hypnotism!’ he started speaking pompously. ‘Tonight, you will be taken on an amazing journey, a journey to our subconscious mind! It’s a world where anything is possible. Now, ladies and gentlemen, I’m in need of volunteers, the stars of my show! If you would like to be mesmerized and hypnotized, please come up to the stage!’

The bemused people stood up from the chairs one after another, flowing toward the stage.

‘My oh my, I cannot believe how many people are so willing to be humiliated in front of all these people!’ Hank talked to Miranda, who smiled back at him.

The stage was now crowded with people. Shakha Khan conducted a simple suggestibility test, and he selected ten men out of all the volunteers. The rest of the volunteers were sent back to their seats.

‘But why all men?’ Hank said to Miranda. ‘Why didn’t he select women?’

‘Mr. Strong, this is exactly what happened three weeks ago. He selected only men—like tonight!’ Miranda said suspiciously.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, I decided not to take on ladies tonight, due to the nature of the deed our victims... excuse me, subjects are to go through.’

Shaka Khan explained, as if he read the minds of Hank and Miranda.

The volunteers were now all seated in the chairs, staring at the small figurine held by the mesmerist. The figurine started emitting a strong strobe-like flashlight. In no time, all the men were deeply entranced...

Shakha Khan kicked off his show with a relatively well-known routine such as eating onion like apple, but it gradually escalated into the more outrageous stunts. The poor volunteers ran around the stage clucking like chickens, and then they crawled around the stage on their all fours barking, thinking they were dogs. Audience was roaring with laughter. The poor subjects were also convinced to become the world’s most outrageous strip dancers, and they stripped all the way up to their underwear! The show ended with all the men lining up on the stage like the show girls, wearing only their underwear, performing a hilarious Rockette dance to an accompaniment of the music, ‘Heaven and Hell’. They finished off their act by turning around, bending over, pulling their underwear down, and revealing their bare buttocks to the audience! They were all awaken from trance at this point, and they were all embarrassed like hell, trying to put their clothes on as quickly as possible, causing another round of laugher. After an enthusiastic curtain call, Khan disappeared into the stage wing. The show was a complete success.

‘Is this... what happened to your husband?’ Hank asked Miranda.

‘Yes, he was well under, Mr. Strong.’

‘Mrs. Landeau, I have a feeling that this Khan fellow is scheming something sinister. I’d like to visit his dressing room to find out more.’

‘I’ll come with you, Mr. Strong.’

They located his dressing room. Hank whispered into her ear.

‘Mrs. Landeau, this can be dangerous. I want you to wait outside. If anything happens, run as quickly as possible. I also want you to have this.’ He handed his automatic to Miranda.

‘Do you know how to use it?’

‘Yes, Mr. Strong,’ answered Miranda courageously.

Hank knocked on the door. It was the mesmerist himself who opened the door. He smiled knowingly.

‘I was expecting you. Come inside.’

It was as if Khan already knew about Hank’s visit. Stepping inside, Hank was surprised to see a group of naked men in the room, lining up on the floor. They all looked entranced, staring into the air.

‘Welcome to my stable of slaves, Mr. Strong.’

‘So this is what you’ve been up to. To enslave men by mesmerism and turn them into your obedient servants.’

‘Yes, indeed, Mr. Strong.’

‘How do you know my name?’

‘With my psychic power, it’s not difficult to tell who you are, Mr. Strong—or so called, Hypno-Man! I knew you would come to get me tonight! But it’s too late, Hypno-Man. Look at all these men! They are now turned into my personal slaves. Let’s just say that I discovered a powerful ancient method to enslave any man I desire.’

‘You, sick pervert!’

‘But it’s only a beginning, Hypno-Man! It’s not just the sheepish crowd that I intend to put under my control. With my invincible power, it shouldn’t be difficult to enslave the key figures in the city! I shall then make my way to become a shadow mayor, a puppet master to influence every significant decision in town—all to my advantage. Who knows? I may even end up dominating the whole world! Hahahaha!’

‘You are totally insane! You won’t get away with this! I’ll do everything in my power to stop you!’

‘Hahaha! I know you have a strong mind, but what if I said I could control even YOU?’

Khan produced a brass figurine out of an inner pocket of his coat.

‘I stole this from the Ethnographic Museum recently. Stupid museum fellas have no idea what this figurine is capable of.’

‘So it was you. I suspected as much!’

‘It has a strange magical power to dominate and control one’s mind. Even YOU cannot resist this power. I will now make you my slave, Hypno-Man!’

Khan held the figurine high up in the air, and its eyes started emitting a strong strobe-like flashlight. Hank was dazzled, and he was thrown into a complete confusion.

‘Look at the light, Hank Strong! You will now surrender to me. I am your Lord. Surrender to me. You will obey. You will obey.’

Hank dropped on his knees. He was beginning to lose control over his thoughts. He was staring at the figurine with the empty eyes.

‘I will obey. I will obey,’ he started murmuring like a chant.

‘That’s right, Hypno-Man! Obey your Lord!’

As Hank started looking at his Master in adoration, the door was slammed open. Miranda was there, pointing a cannon at Khan, who was taken aback by an unexpected intrusion. The strobe-like light suddenly stopped.

‘Hank, wake up!’ Miranda shouted. Hank’s body shuddered as he recovered his sanity.

‘Miranda! What the hell am I doing here?’

‘Pull yourself together! You have been mesmerized by Khan!’

‘Damn! Let’s get outta here!’

He dashed toward the door, taking Miranda’s hand. Khan and his army of slaves were chasing after him. As Hank kicked open the exit door, he found Lee waiting outside. They jumped into the car, and Lee kicked the starter.

‘What an awful man! We must stop his conspiracy.’

In the back seat, Miranda was in the arms of Hank, trembling with fear.

‘I know. If it had not been for you, I would have been enslaved by Khan by now. I cannot thank you enough, Miranda. You don’t mind my calling you Miranda, do you?’

‘Of course not. May I call you Hank?’

‘You cannot call me any other way.’

‘Oh look!’ said Miranda, pointing at the Manhattan skyline with the dreamy eyes.

‘Isn’t it beautiful? It’s like a spilled jewelry box.’

‘I know,’ he said, holding her in his arms. ‘But it’s no comparison to the sheer beauty of your eyes, baby doll.’

It was always Hank’s policy not to get involved with his client, but she was too pretty to resist. He held her face with his hands, and kissed her gently. Miranda put her arms around his back, and they started devouring each other passionately. Lee smiled slightly as he watched the couple in the back mirror.

The morning sun was streaming through the lace curtain into the bedroom of Hank Strong. In the bed was Miranda, sleeping on a king-size four-poster bed. The door opened, and Hank came in, pushing the trolley.

‘Would you like a breakfast, Ma Lady?’

Slightly groaning, Miranda opened her eyes.

‘What... what time is it?’

‘It’s ten o’clock.’

‘Ten? Oh no! I didn’t know it was so late.’

‘That’s quite all right, Miranda. It was such a rough night. Now, would you care for some breakfast?’

Hank smiled at Miranda. He was dressed in a white silk pajama.

‘Oh my, it looks so delicious!’

‘Yes, it’s a special breakfast prepared by Lee.’

On the trolley were a selection of freshly baked bread with butter and homemade jam, scrambled egg with smoked salmon, exotic fruit salad, and a pot of freshly brewed coffee. There was also a long-stemmed red rose in a small ceramic white vase.

‘Miranda, I’d like to leave the city today to visit Master Chong, a martial art teacher. Lee recommended him to me. I would probably stay at his place for about a week. He has his training place in Catskill mountain.’

Hank spoke to Miranda while enjoying the hearty breakfast in bed.

‘Martial art?’

‘Yes, he is a Master of Chi, an invisible energy force running through our body. He is also an expert on mind control. It’s his theory that the power of mind can conquer almost anything in our physical world. Khan is powerful, Miranda. I was almost defeated last night. I need to go through some rigorous training to fight against his evil force.’

Miranda took his hands.

‘I wish you the best of luck, my darling. Please come back as soon as possible.’

It was a dark, stormy night. After going through a rigorous training program of Master Chong, Hank was now filled with confidence. He only slept three hours a day for the past week. The rest of the day was dedicated to a fierce training, meditation, and the strict vegetarian diet. The hard training rendered Hank the powerful psychic power to fight against Khan. Hypno-Man was now ready to face the villain of perversion! Dressed in his full Hypno-Man costume, he bravely headed for Khan’s ‘palace’!

Khan had his own residence at the rooftop restaurant-turned penthouse. On the first floor of the building was Shanghai Club. As Hank stood at the entrance protected by the big and heavy wooden doors, Khan’s voice echoed in the hallway.

‘I knew you would come, HypnoMan. Come inside!’

The big doors creaked open on their own slowly. Stepping inside, Hypno-Man noticed Khan sitting on his throne, attended by the two naked men who were only wearing the pink loincloth. They were holding a big fan, sending a gentle wind to their Master. Khan was dressed up in an Oriental armor-like costume for this occasion.

‘Your time is over, Khan!’ Hypno-Man spoke with confidence.

‘Ha! Do you think you can defeat me? Do you think you can defeat this powerful ancient magical power?’

Khan picked up the figurine secured on his armor. He held it high up in the air, and the eyes started emitting a strong flashlight!

‘Form an invisible mirror wall around yourself with your mind. The evil force will not be able to penetrate it. The light will be reflected back to Khan, and he shall be destroyed.’ This was Master Chong’s teaching. Hypno-Man was now positive that he could defeat Khan. With a confident smile on his face, he stared directly at the flashing lights...

‘Okay, stand up.’

Slave ordered Hank.

‘Yes, Sir!’

Hank obediently followed his command, and stood up in a bathtub, water dripping from his body. His expressions were empty. He just finished cleaning his body thoroughly, following a command of Lord Khan.

‘Our Lord doesn’t care for the hairy body. We will now shave your body hair, Hank Strong.’

Saying so, the two naked slaves started shaving the pubic hair of Hank. He was standing straight, letting them carry out their work. One of the slaves was in fact George Landeau, a handsome man with dark blond hair and the blue eyes, but Hank didn’t even notice that. After shaving off all the pubic hair, the slaves ordered Hank to raise his arms, so that they could shave his armpit.

‘Okay, done! Now turn around and bend over. Let’s take a look at your bottom.’

Hank obeyed, and opened up his ass crack with his hands in front of the slaves.

‘Hmm, only slightly hairy. It’s not a problem, let’s shave it all off, so you will be as smooth as a baby.’

Hank was now totally hairless and smooth below the neck. After patting Hank’s body dry with a bath towel, the slaves applied the generous amount of oil with an exotic aroma all over his body. Hank’s well-trained, muscular body was now shining gloriously. He was full of anticipation. He couldn’t wait to see his Lord to obey his commands. He would do anything to pleasure him. With an excitement, his thick cock was already raging hard, shining dark red, oozing the large amount of pre-cum.

‘You are now ready to serve our Lord. His master bedroom is at the end of this corridor. Go now, and serve him well,’ said George, patting on Hank’s firm bottom.

‘Yes, Sir!’

Entranced Hypno-Man started walking down the corridor.

The room was dark, and Khan was sitting in the wicker chair, waiting for an arrival of his new slave. The dimly lit room was decorated with the antique furnishings, a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling, Persian carpet on the wooden floor, and the crimson velvet curtain hanging on the big windows. A bed frame was made of mahogany, and a gorgeous bedspread of intricate Oriental embroidery was neatly covering the bed. In the corner of the room was a big antique Chinese pot.

Hank proceeded to his Lord and kneeled down in front of him.

‘How can I serve you, my Lord?’ He spoke in a humble manner. Khan was beaming with a triumphant smile.

‘I finally got you, Hank Strong. You are now my personal slave, ready to carry out any command. Aren’t you, Hypno-Man?’

‘Yes, my Lord. I will obey your every command.’

‘You adore me, don’t you?’

‘Yes, my Lord,’ answered Hank, looking at Khan in admiration. ‘You are the greatest man on earth.’

‘Good. Now I wish to take a good look at my new slave. Stand in front of me and revolve around slowly.’

‘Yes, my Lord.’

Hank stood in front of his Master, and slowly revolved around. His well-built, muscular body was glowing orange, reflecting the flickering light of the candles on the wall sconce. He was now facing against Khan, with his plump and firm derriere fully exposed to his Master.

‘Bend over and spread your bottom. I wish to take a look at your hole.’

‘Yes, my Lord.’

Hank did as he was told. His ass crack was totally smooth, with a little pink hole throbbing coyly in the middle.

Totally satisfied, Khan gave a next command to Hank.

‘You are now privileged to serve my cock. Come over here.’

‘Yes, my Lord.’

Kneeling down on his knees, Hank moved over to his Master and carefully removed the armor from his crotch and legs, releasing his hard cock. Hank held it carefully with his hand, and wrapped his lips around the penis head. Hank then tongued the piss slit, cleaning his sticky pre-cum. Hank was much bigger than Khan in both stature and the penis size, but it was of little relevance to Hank. He felt so small and timid in front of his grand Master.

Khan was looking down on his new acquisition with an evil smile.

‘You have no idea who you were up against until two hours ago, don’t you?’

‘No, my Lord.’

Hank answered briefly, totally absorbed in performing his duty.

‘Did you know you were trying to defeat me with your will power?’

‘No, I wouldn’t even dream of such a thing, my Lord.’

‘Who are you then?’

‘I’m your servant and cock-sucker, my Lord.’ The superhero-turned slave answered in a trembling voice, looking at his Master in awe, stroking his own cock like crazy. Khan started laughing out loud.

‘Now, I’m ready to penetrate your hole. Go up on the bed!’ Khan commanded masterfully.

‘Yes, my Lord!’

Hank obediently climbed onto the bed, and positioned himself at the edge. He got down on his all fours, and then lowered his upper body to support himself on his forearms. His pink virgin hole was fully exposed to his Master. He was totally defenseless. Khan started fingering Hank’s anus. Hank felt his Lord’s oiled finger probed in, deep inside of him, wiggling around in him. He was overwhelmed by a sense of honor, for the privilege of being used for his Master’s lust and pleasure.

‘Now, I command you to lie down on your back. I wish to take a good look at my slave’s face while I’m conquering him!’

The ex-superhero immediately followed his command, lying down on his back, kicking his legs high up in the air. It was a position of complete surrender taken by a dog. Indeed, Hank was feeling like an underdog, a small pooch in front of a Great Dane.

Khan grabbed Hank’s ankles with his hands, opened his legs wide apart, and he started inserting his rock-hard shaft into his boy’s virgin hole. Hank’s sphincter resisted its entry at first, but it didn’t take long before the hole started loosening up, stretching wide to accommodate. Khan’s raging rod was absorbed smoothly deep into Hank’s exquisite hole, wrapping around the penis in a warm and smooth velvet. Having completed his conquer, Khan started laughing out loud uncontrollably.

Now that Hank’s humble little hole fully accommodated his Master’s hot rod, his heart was filled with joy of surrendering to his beloved Master. He wondered if the girl was experiencing the same kind of pleasure each time she was penetrated. Hank felt like a girl. Khan’s girl. And yet at the same time, he was feeling like a man, with his manhood raging impressively over his abdomen, shining proudly, waiting to explode its cream. The sensation was dazzling and mind-boggling. It was a pleasure he had never known before, a pleasure of subjugating to the greatest man on earth, a man who was to rightfully dominate the world, a man he would never stop worshipping for the rest of his life. In his total ecstasy, Hank drizzled from a corner of his mouth. His hand was stroking his own cock furiously.

Khan started fucking his boy slowly, as if he were savoring each moment. As he thrust his hip forward, Hank screamed like a girl, and as it was withdrawn, he whimpered like a puppy. But as Khan’s excitement grew bigger and bigger, the pounding action became faster and faster, and all Hank could do then was to groan rhythmically to his Master’s relentless motion.

‘I shall come soon, my little slave boy!’ said Khan out of breath. ‘It will leave my mark in you for eternity, and I shall complete my domination over you. I want you to come with me. Understood?’

‘Yes, my Lord!’ answered Hank in a high-pitched voice, stroking himself like there’s no tomorrow.

A raging dick buried deep inside, Khan reached his climax, releasing a big load in a Hank’s hole, roaring like lion. He then started laughing like hyena. The next moment, the conquered hero squealed like a pig at the top of his voice, and the thick love juice exploded to splash on his rippling abdomen, sweeping Hank away with the greatest orgasm he had ever experienced!

The door was slammed open! Standing there determinedly was Miranda, pointing an automatic at Khan!

‘Oh no! Not you again!!’ shouted Khan in disgust.

She was shocked to see Hank lying down on the bed naked, servicing Khan, but this was no time for a sentiment.

‘I want you to return Hank to me!’ shouted Miranda.

‘It’s too late, my dear Miranda. He’s now turned into my personal slave boy! He doesn’t love you anymore. I mean look at him! You will never get him back!’

‘I don’t believe you! There must be a way to return him to his sanity! Hank, wake up!’

Hank woke up from the bed, and watched Miranda with the empty eyes.

‘See? He doesn’t even recognize you. Slave, this woman is evil. I want you to kill her. Go on! Kill her!’

‘Yes, my Lord.’

Hank started walking toward Miranda. As he walked, Lord Khan’s thick, white cream started running out of his anus, dripping down on his leg.

‘No! Hank! It’s me! Can’t you recognize me? It’s Miranda!’

‘I will kill you, evil woman!’

‘Good boy! Go on! Kill her!’

Hank was now getting close to her, grabbing her neck. She was totally shocked and panicked.

I must do something, or I will be killed!

Out of desperation, she noticed a flickering light of candles on the wall from a corner of her eyes. What if she gave him an acute pain? The shock might bring Hank back to his sanity!

‘Hank, I’m sorry!’

She grabbed the candle and pushed the fire on his arm.

‘Ouch!!!’

Hank shouted and banged himself on the wall, covering his burnt arm with his hand. He shook his head.

‘Miranda! What the hell am I doing here?’

Miranda was right! Hypno-Man was finally brought back to his senses!

‘There’s no time for explanation. You must do something! Khan will get you again!’

Khan was about to reach for his magical figurine. Hypno-Man decided to use his telekinetic power. He gazed at the figurine, which was secured on Khan’s armor. It suddenly left his armor and started floating in the air. Khan tried to grab it, but it was too high to reach. The figurine was now spinning in the air fiercely!

‘No! Give me back my figurine!!!’ shouted Khan.

The figurine suddenly exploded in the air with a bang, accompanied by a final stroke of strong flashlight. Khan collapsed on the floor. The figurine disappeared into a thin air with a puff. All that was left were the two lovers hugging each other, watching in amazement the white smoke hovering in the air...

Shanghai Club was busy as usual. A young, handsome and swarthy boy, his hair all combed back with pomade, dressed up in a slick tuxedo, was singing ‘Serenade in Blue’, with a big band behind his back. Hank, Miranda and George were sitting at the table, celebrating their victory over Khan with a bottle of Moet et Chandon.

‘So Khan was securely locked up in a mental hospital?’ asked Miranda, dressed up in a sparkling white dress. On her head was a matching skullcap, and the pearl necklace was hanging from her neck. Hank and George were both wearing a tuxedo.

‘Yup. There’s nothing to worry about now,’ said George, holding her shoulder with his hand.

‘There’s one thing I don’t understand.’ Hank talked to Miranda.

‘Yes? What is it?’

‘How did you manage to make yourself to the bedroom of Khan that night? There must have been twenty or thirty slaves in your way trying to stop you.’

‘Well, Hank, do you think I’m one of those girls who are only interested in fashion and shopping? The truth is, Hank, I’ve been studying Kung Fu for the last three years now!’

‘Is that right, Miranda? I didn’t know that!’ A hint of respect appeared on Hank’s face.

‘Too bad I had to knock down my own husband though.’

‘Oh Miranda, will you stop saying that!’ Embarrassed George buried his face in his hands.

‘Well, here’s to our brave girl!’ Hank proposed a toast.

‘By the way, Miranda, there is something we have to tell you,’ said George.

‘Yes? What is it?’ Miranda said with a curious smile.

‘You see, what happened at Khan’s Palace was absolutely horrible, but there is only one thing we enjoyed over there.’

‘Enjoy?...’

‘Yes, you see... I’ve never been... with a man before, but the thing is, I actually started enjoying it. It was... incredible. I’ve... I’ve never experienced anything like it before.’

‘What?!! Not even with me?!’

‘George is right, Miranda,’ said Hank. ‘I mean, I did it with Khan only once, but gosh, that was sensational!’

‘So we started experimenting on each other between us, and we both agreed that guy’s bottom is far more pleasurable than girl’s... you know.’

‘So we decided to live together, Miranda!’

Hank put his hand on George’s shoulder, smiling.

‘I finally met my true love!’

‘HOW... DARE... YOU!!!’

Infuriated, Miranda stood up from the chair. She grabbed the two champagne glasses, and splashed the fizzy liquid over the guys’ faces. She then stormed herself out of the club. Everyone in the club was watching the spectacle.

‘Well... I knew this would happen,’ said George, wiping his own face with a well-starched white napkin.

‘Who cares? What matters is that we can finally get together.’ Hank winked at George, wiping his own face. ‘Miranda is an utterly gorgeous girl. A new romance should blossom in her life soon enough.’

‘Maybe you’re right. Even after she got married to me, a horde of admirers was always pursuing her. Besides, she can have my apartment, now that I’m moving into your house.’

At this point, the room was dimmed and a drum started rolling to turn everyone’s attention to the stage.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome a man of mystery, a mesmerist of the century, Peter Williams!’

A roaring applause occurred in the audience.

‘Ah! Another hypnosis show,’ said Hank sarcastically. ‘Would you like to volunteer, George?’

‘No way! I’ve had more than enough of hypnosis, thank you! Right now though, I’d rather be mesmerized by you,’ said George, looking into Hank’s emerald eyes.

Hank looked back into George’s pure blue eyes. ‘You know, I’m so glad Khan didn’t have a chance to tell Miranda that I was in fact Hypno-Man when she broke into his room.’

‘So am I the only one knows his true identity?’

‘Yup! Apart from Lee, of course.’

‘Hey, my report will be better than ever, huh? Lots of scoops and exclusive articles in Daily New York!’

‘Exactly. We’re going to be the partners... in every sense of the word.’

‘Well, here’s to our great partnership!’ George proposed a toast. Two champagne glasses clinked.

‘You know,’ said Hank. ‘I finally figured out why none of those girls I used to date really touched my heart.’

‘Oh yeah? Why is that?’

Hank guided one of George’s hands down under the table, and had it firmly planted on his ass.

‘It was my bottom which needed to be touched, George.’

George smiled and gave his butt a good squeeze.

Khan was sitting in a consultation room of the mental hospital, along with a psychiatrist.

‘So you believe yourself to be a descendent of Genghis Khan, and that your destiny is to conquer the world?’ said the psychiatrist.

‘That’s right. That’s my mission.’

‘Since when did you start believing this?’

‘Ever since my childhood.’

‘Ah ha.’

The psychiatrist jotted down something on his notebook.

‘Mr. Khan, perhaps I can try a hypno therapy with you. Maybe your schizophrenic delusion has something to do with your childhood trauma. Would you like to try this now? There’s nothing to be afraid of, I can assure you.’

‘Oh I’m not afraid, doctor. Please go ahead. Hypnotize me, if you dare.’

‘Okay, this is just a test, so I want you to take it easy. Just feel relax. I want you to look into my eyes. As you look, you start feeling sleepy. Very, very relaxing. Just let go. Let go. You’re getting sleepy now. Very, very sleepy—yawn—Very, very sleepy. Yawn...’

The psychiatrist’s eyes were glazed over. He was feeling so relaxed. This patient’s gaze is so strong. I think he’s taking over me. What the heck? I feel so good anyway...

‘That’s right, doc. You feel so relaxed and sleepy, don’t you?’

‘Yees.’

‘Now look into my eyes, doc. It’s so deep, isn’t it? There’s an amazing depth in my eyes. It’s like looking into the lake, isn’t it?’

‘Yees.’

‘That’s right. You’re standing by the lake now. Such a beautiful blue lake. Such a beautiful blue lake. It’s so hot today, isn’t it, doc? It will be so nice and refreshing if you could swim in the lake, don’t you think?’

‘Yees.’

‘It’s all right for you to swim, doc. Let’s swim in the lake. Why don’t you swim in the lake nude? You will feel so free if you swim naked. Look around, there’s nobody there, isn’t there?’

‘Noo.’

‘Then let’s swim in the lake nude. Why not strip off your clothes?’

The entranced psychiatrist stood up from his black leather chair. He was a good-looking man in his early thirties with curly brown hair and hazel eyes. Black-rimmed glasses were giving him that smart, intelligent look. He started taking off his white medical coat. Too bad he was such a handsome man, Khan thought in his mind. Otherwise, he would never have to go through this! The doctor was now in his naked muscular glory, standing in front of his patient, exposing everything about him.

‘Very good, doc. Now slowly dip into the water. That’s it. Now splash the water over your chest. Good boy! You’re getting ready for a swim now. Start swimming.’

The handsome psychiatrist was now lying on his stomach on the floor covered by a gray carpet. He was moving his arms and legs, assuming a breaststroke.

‘That’s it. You feel so good swimming in the lake. So refreshing! It’s so good to swim nude, isn’t it, doc?’

‘Oh yeah. I feel so free!’ doc shouted with a big smile on his face.

‘Excellent! But wait, you’ve had enough of swimming. You’re getting a bit tired. Let’s get out of the water.’

The psychiatrist stood up slowly.

‘Now your body has cooled down. It’s a wonderful feeling in this hot weather, isn’t it? So cool! So relaxing! But hey, there is a certain area on your body, that remains hot, doc. And that is... over here.’

Khan placed his palm on the doctor’s full, round ass, and started rubbing it around.

‘Your ass feels so hot now. So hot. But why is your ass so hot? Because your anus is getting a weird sensation now.’

The handsome psychiatrist started wiggling his butt.

‘That’s right, your anus is getting a strange sensation. You’ve got to do something about it. Your ass hole is getting hungry. It needs to be filled with something. You’ve got to feed your hole with something. And what do you think is the best thing to fill your hole, doc? That’s right! My dick! Your ass is built that way, doc! You’re feeling so horny. You’re feeling so horny. You need to have your hole filled right now! Why don’t you pinch your nipples, doc? That’s it! Oh, you feel so sexy, don’t you? You’re getting ready for a feed, aren’t you? Your cock is getting bigger and harder. Your cock is getting bigger and harder.’

The handsome psychiatrist was now moving around his hip while pinching his nipples with his fingers, groaning pleasurably, licking his lips suggestively. His fat cock was now hard like a rock, a pre-cum glistening at the piss slit.

‘There’s a good boy, doc. You’re ready for a penetration now. Open up your ass hole right in front of me!’

Supporting himself on the desk, the psychiatrist bent over and opened up his ass crack in front of his patient.

‘I’m ready, Mister! Please fill my hole with your dick!’

The handsome psychiatrist begged Khan, shaking his ass.

‘Don’t you worry, your wish shall be fulfilled in a minute. But only on one condition!’ Khan said with a mischievous smile.

‘What? What is it?’ asked doc worringly.

‘I want you to release me from this hospital. Why? Because I’m normal in every way. There is nothing wrong with me. In fact, after our session is over, you will feel an overwhelming urge to release me. You will do virtually ANYTHING to release me, even if it means to break the law. You will bend backward to release me. Is that understood?’

There was a moment of silence. Then a carefree smile appeared on the doc’s face.

‘Of course I will release you from this hospital. There is nothing wrong with you. I will bend backward to help you release from this hospital.’

‘Even if it means to break the law?’

‘Even if it means to break the law.’

‘Good boy! But for now, you’d better bend forward, rather than backward. Hehehehe. It’s gonna be fun, fun, fun, doc!’

‘Fun, fun, fun!’ said doc like a happy drunkard. ‘Come on Mister, hurry up and put your lollipop right into my hungry hole!’

‘Speaking of lollipop,’ said Khan with a wicked grin. ‘Why not pop it into your mouth and suck on it like a little boy before I put it into your hole?’

‘What a delicious idea!’ said doc, beaming happily. ‘Lollipop! Lollipop! Mmmm—yum, yum!’

THE END