The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are purely fictional.

Written 01/98 by Perry Jones. Comments, suggestions and good imitations welcomed.

I wrote the following story because I thought it was pretty cool, but I also wanted to inspire similar works in this newsgroup. Any ideas for further chapters, improvements and downright imitations would be fine by me. If you have any comments please drop me a line at

Keep in mind that it is my first story, so have mercy!

Thanks for your attention.

HypnoSchool

Part I the Trial Run

Miss Janet Lang smiled as she walked through the hallway of her small town’s only high school. She attracted quite a bit of male attention as she walked through the hall to her first class. Janet was pleased but hardly surprised. She had spent a great deal of money and time spinning her web of seduction. She had spent months collecting the latest in sexy apparel. She had purchased the sexiest negligees, the flimsiest gowns, the most transparent panties, the lowest cut dresses, and the shortest mini-skirts. She bought high-heeled boots, black and white, which emphasized her long smooth lush legs. She had at her hands every weapon of seduction, and she intended to use them all to “educate” the young boys of this high school.

The year that preceded her move to the small town of Clarksville had been a strange one. Janet had, over the past year not only uprooted her entire life, but she had become a very skilled hypnotist. Her interest in hypnosis was completely mixed up with her desire to seduce and train young men. She couldn’t remember quite where this intense obsession with seduction had come from. It might have been on her first trip to Thailand where she bought so much of the hypnotic jewelry and other devices that were still the core of her collection. Her recollection of that time was somewhat hazy.

Ever since she returned to the states she had thought about that day in Bangkok. She had been lured into the store by some of the most beautiful rings and necklaces she had ever seen. The proprietress of the store smiled at her in the most peculiar way, almost as if she knew a secret. She was a strikingly beautiful Asian woman. She looked fairly young, but something about her had made her seem quite ancient. She had held up one of her most exquisite necklaces for inspection. It had been so beautiful the way it sparkled and dazzled. She remembered how wonderful it was to observe all the facets of the stone on that necklace. The only thing she remembered from that conversation was the woman almost whispering, “Don’t be afraid lovely one, soon you will understand...soon you will understand everything.”

She left the store very late that night, laden with many necklaces, rings and earrings. Some of the stones were not mounted at all. She didn’t recall paying anything for them, but later she “remembered” that they were supposed to have a very powerful hypnotic effect. She knew that some of the stones were to be used on young men and boys. She also knew that some were for women and girls. She also remembered her very vivid dreams over the next few nights and then how she cut her trip short to return to the United States. That was where her obsession with the seduction of young men began. Her other recollections would emerge when they were called for.

On her airplane back to the states she noticed several 15 or 16-year-old boys on the flight. She had such hot daydreams about them as she dozed on the flight. She decided that she could make any young boy fall deeply under the control of the amulets and rings she had with her, deeply under her control. She imagined them undressing for her, pulling down their jeans to reveal their hard young cocks. They only needed to be seduced and hypnotized she thought. She knew that they must be instructed to fall under her own spell of seduction and under the hypnotic control of all the sexy women around her. She never thought for a moment that this was wrong or even morally questionable. All she knew was that she was very seductive to boys and that it would be her duty to make sure that they were taught to be hypnotized and seduced. She wanted very much to show them how helpless they were against the seductive irresistible charms of a very sexy hypnotist.

Janet then spent a considerable sum of her savings studying hypnotic induction techniques from the most esteemed practitioners. She read every book she could find. She spent even more money on the most sexy and seductive clothing and perfumes. She even concocted several seductive scents of her own, which included special drugs designed to relax and reduce inhibitions. When she felt confident that she could weave a web of hypnosis and seduction that no boy could resist she practiced her skills on several very lucky young “victims”.

Janet’s first “practice” session had been with a very innocent young grocery delivery-boy. She often smiled as she remembered the boy’s awestruck face as his eyes slowly ran up her lusciously long spike heel clad legs to the excruciatingly sexy little black skirt. This vision from a 16 year-old’s wet dream had big beautiful tits that nearly spilled from the top of the low-cut frilly white blouse. The fabric of her feminine sexy blouse was so thin that the sexy black push up bra was clearly visible. Her nipples had been quite stiff at the thought of seducing and mesmerizing her young boy. She wondered how any horny young boy could resist the temptations she was about to offer.

Janet smiled lustily but gently as the delivery boy looked at her face. She saw his eyes quickly drawn to hers. The boy felt like he was immediately lost in the deep pools of blue power that were Janet’s very hypnotic eyes. They were framed in an almost ethereal cloud of long delicately curled blond hair. “Yes look deep, so very deep.” Thought Janet as she backed into her little boy trap. “Why don’t you come in for a moment and relax.” She said, sounding more like an instruction than a request. This 15-year-old was one of the most innocent looking boys she had seen. She was so pleased that she would be able to introduce him to sexual pleasure in this way.

Janet had expected some resistance at first, but this poor lad seemed to be lost in her eyes already. “Please come in young man, it is much more warm and relaxing inside.” Continued Janet as she motioned with her hands. Her fingers were accentuated with the most captivating deep red fingernails. “You must be new in the neighborhood and I would very much enjoy a chance to speak with you for a while.”

Andy had been a grocery clerk at the local store for about 2 weeks. In his secret horny fantasies he had dreamed about some woman coming on to him, and he thought this lady was doing just that. But there was something very strange about this situation. This lady was acting so strange, and her eyes seemed to have such strength. It was as if she could tell what he was thinking, and knew the dirty thoughts that were passing through his mind. A small voice inside him was screaming not to go into this lady’s house, his mother had warned him never to do enter anyone’s house. He was surprised to realize that he was walking into her house. It was quite dark inside and the drapes were drawn closed. There was something about the lady’s voice; it was so compelling yet so soft and gentle. She looked so sexy that it was difficult for him to think, he was nervous and couldn’t concentrate. Just looking at her, combined with his own racing imagination, made him so horny that his young cock was jutting painfully, threatening to burst through his jeans. Janet was unknowingly acting on training that she had received in the quiet shop in Bangkok, to present a victim’s deepest and most sexy fantasy to help wash away resistance with pleasure and seduction.

Janet looked down at the huge bulge in her young boy’s pants and licked her lips seductively. Andy noticed this and swallowed hard. She then motioned for him to sit down. “Why don’t you just put those down there, you will feel much more relaxed once you can let go of your heavy heavy load.” Andy looked at her in some confusion, she was speaking so strangely. What was all this about relaxing and letting go of things.

The sofa was right near the window so that there was enough light for her to weave her seductive hypnotic little web.

“You really should be careful walking around this neighborhood young man. There are so many lonely women who would love to take advantage of an innocent handsome young man like yourself.” Said Janet in her most gently compelling hypnotic voice. She began to slowly run her fingers along the collar of her sexy blouse. Her fingernails were painted and polished to a deep rich red luster. She ran them slowly up and down her low cut blouse, each time getting closer to the top of her very stiff nipples.

“Really?” he managed to whisper. He found his eyes being drawn to her fingers as they moved up and down so rhythmically as she spoke. There was something so sexy about what she was doing that made him feel funny somehow. He would have been embarrassed by his huge erection, but he only wanted to listen to this woman’s voice and watch those captivating nails. He didn’t even think about how rude it was to be staring at the woman’s deep cleavage. His eyes were following those fingers and listening to her soft voice, he tried to listen because it was polite.

“Yes, they are so horny and would love to have a chance to seduce a boy like you. They would try to do anything to seduce a nice young boy like you, absolutely anything. They might dress really really sexy and lure you into their home. Then they might even try to cast a spell over you, a kind of sexy hypnotic spell.” She said as she slowly unfastened the first button of her blouse, continuing to run her nails up and down.

Andy thought about this as he stared at the woman’s beautiful firm breasts. He felt a brief moment of confusion, but her voice sounded so pleasant to him, so relaxing. His eyes remained fixed on her nails.

“Yes, women will try to mesmerize you and draw you into a deep deep hypnotic spell, so deep that you could not resist it.” She continued unbuttoning. She smiled at him as she pulled off her blouse. The boy was looking flush now. His breathing was rapid and his eyes were locked on Janet’s slowly moving fingers, now moving up and down the gold chain around her neck. The chain was attached to one of Janet’s hypnotic amulets. The boy’s eyes were staring but becoming unfocused as Janet’s voice and the hypnotic rhythm of her fingers began to have an effect. She knew that her young boy was beginning to feel very strange right now.

“These ladies know that boys love to look at big tits, big tits like mine.” She said as she looked down at her beautiful large firm breasts. They were magnificent, in fact they were the first real tits Andy had ever seen. He quickly noticed that there was a beautiful blue colored ruby hanging on the gold necklace. It was dangling and bouncing slightly between the lady’s breasts. Andy simply could not look away. It flashed so enticingly in the light as Janet leaned slowly forward.

“Yes young man, take a nice long look at my hypnotic necklace. Soon you will be unable to look away. You may try to avert your eyes, but you will find it so hard, so very hard”. She sighed.

“You may try to look away, because you know that if you look too long you will fall into the most deep hypnotic trance imaginable...so very deep and pleasurable.” Janet was delighted to see the boy’s wide eyes follow the jewel back and forth...back and forth.

“Look closer young man...look closer, its OK to surrender...its OK to give in completely...it is so pleasurable...sooo relaxing...no boy can resist it...all boys want to fall under my deep hypnotic spell...you will fall under my deep deep trance very soon.” Janet droned in her deeply relaxing silky voice. Andy was leaning forward to look at the jewel swinging slowly before his eyes. Both his eyes and his mouth were opened wide in amazement and fascination. The combination of Janet’s hypnotic voice, the jewel and her irresistible tits were too much for the boy.

“Soon you will surrender to me completely...soon you will fall into deep...deep hypnosis. Soon you will hear the words ‘I must obey’, and when you do you will feel such pleasure, such erotic pleasure that you will realize that you must obey.” Janet smiled as the boys eyes remained fixed on the fascinating pendant, the subliminal carvings making him hornier, and her soft hypnotic web began to form around him.

“Think about what is happening young man, a sexy woman is seducing you and enticing you to fall under her deep hypnotic spell, it is such a naughty fantasy of yours, isn’t it?” The boy breathed a soft “yes” as he continued to gaze at the pendant.

“And now you hear the words ‘I must obey’.” The boy moaned as a wave of pleasure swept over him. Janet noticed a dark spot growing over the stiff bulge in his jeans. “Young man, you must not allow yourself to cum until I tell you, otherwise I will not take you deeper and deeper into hypnosis.” The boy silently mouthed a yes and continued to watch the pendant. His breathing was now shallow and rapid and his face quite flushed.

“Now you will tell me the words that bring you pleasure.” Ordered Janet. “I must obey” said the boy, followed by another moan. His will to resist was being washed away by waves of erotic pleasure.

“Repeat the words”,

“I must obey...ahhh”

“Again”

“I must obeaaah”

The boy was smiling and his body was rocking back and forth with Janet’s hypnotic movements. She rocked in a slow entrancing rhythm. He was falling very quickly now and it was almost time to finish his spell.

“With each wave of pleasure you fall deeper and deeper under my hypnotic control...deeper and deeper. You have no fear and you will surrender completely. Surrender brings such pleasure doesn’t it young man?”

“Pleasure” mumbled the boy, still rocking slowly to Janet’s hypnotic rhythm. The pendant flashed enticingly, erotically between the woman’s breasts. He felt so far away, drifting on wave after wave of pleasure. His wide but glazed eyes saw only the enticing shape of the woman rocking in such a fascinating way, with the wonderful, controlling pendant glittering in the center of his vision.

“Now you will begin to slip into a wonderful, sexy, naughty dream. You cannot resist, you wish only to surrender completely to the pleasure you are feeling. In this dream you will know that you must obey me completely, you must trust and believe me completely, and you must surrender. As you begin to feel sleepy, and your eyes feel so heavy and begin to close, you will tell me if you understand.”

Andy’s eyelids indeed felt soo heavy and he felt like he was slipping into a warm dreamy state. He fought to keep his eyes open so that he could see his seductresses hypnotic dance and the pendant. “I understand” he whispered.

“Goooood,” purred Janet. “Now you will tell me once more what you must do, then you will allow yourself to fall into my dream, my sexy naughty dream, and you will be deeply deeply hypnotized. You will be deeply under my control. You may then close your eyes and dream of your seduction. Now tell me what you must do.” She whispered the last command into his ear, holding the pendant directly before his eyes.

“I must obeyymmm...” he couldn’t finish the sentence as he plunged into Janet’s spell of seduction and his eyes closed.

Janet smiled at her sleepy moaning hypnotized victim, stripped down to her sexy black hose and g-string. Then she allowed her softly moaning young delivery boy to open his eyes. His thoughts were completely filled with her voice and images of his seductress. He felt completely helpless and seduced.

“Young man you may open your eyes and remain in your wonderful sexy dream state.”

His eyes opened and took in the stunning beauty before him. The woman who had seduced him was now naked except for sheer black hose and tiny and sexy black g-string panties. She was standing above him now since he was half sitting and lying on the sofa. His eyes were immediately captured by hers, they were such deep blue pools, so enchanting and controlling. In his mind he heard the words, ‘I must obey.’

“Now my young and very seduced delivery boy, you are completely under my control. You very much want to be controlled by me because it brings you such pleasure. You enjoy it so much that you would very much like to help me to seduce many of your young friends and teach them the pleasure of obedience. But first I wish to taste your complete surrender.” Janet looked down at the boys jeans, his massive hard-on tented up the crotch wonderfully.

“You will stand up and remove your cloths now and I will complete your first lesson in obedience.” “You may stand yet feel yourself falling deeper and deeper under my pleasurable spell...you feel yourself falling deeper don’t you young man?”

“Yes” breathed the very dazed boy as he stood up, staring wide eyed into those eyes, those deep blue pools of seductive hypnosis. Janet was very horny now herself as she watched the young boy’s tightly stretched fly as he tugged down his zipper.

When he was naked before her, completely helpless to resist her will, Janet groaned softly to herself. It felt wonderful to take control like this. She could hardly wait to introduce all the neighborhood boys to her sexy spell.

“You will sit down on the couch again young man and spread your legs nice and wide.” She commanded, licking her lips in anticipation. Janet then kneeled down between the boy’s legs. She reached out to grab the kid’s hard throbbing rod. She heard her boy moan deep in his gut as she began to slowly pump.

“It looks delicious young man, this will feel absolutely wonderful, but you will try to keep from cumming as long as possible.” Janet smiled at her helpless horny young boy as she continued to instruct him.

“When you feel like you can’t hold any longer you will tell me what you must do, the words that bring you such pleasure, and then when you cum you will fall completely under my control, I will control your thoughts, your dreams and your fantasies forever. You will not fear this because you know surrender will give you such pleasure.”

“Surrender...pleasure” murmured the boy as he gazed at his seductress’s eyes.

“You may watch what I am doing now young man, you will remember it in your dreams and your day dreams. Each time you see it in your mind you will become more a slave to seduction. Isn’t this right?”

“Yes, dream...slave of seduction, must surrender.” Said the boy as he focused on the lady’s slowly pumping fist. His mouth opened in surprise and pleasure at the erotic sight.

Janet opened her lovely mouth wide and plunged down over the kid’s hot hard-on.

Andy stared and moaned as he felt the pleasure building. He struggled against the impending loss of control. After a few minutes watching the luscious blonde’s head bouncing slowly up and down over his hard rod he felt the massive tingling beginning to race along his spine.

“I must obeyyynnnnnnggg.” He moaned as he shot his first cum into a woman’s mouth. He felt suddenly dizzy and weak as the last tiny remaining amount of his will was swept away with the wave of pleasure he was experiencing. Janet thought she might choke on the massive volume of sperm the groaning kid was pumping into her mouth. She was wildly turned on by the taste of the boy’s virginal cum. She thought it tasted of surrender and complete control.

After taking a few moments to recover her own senses she allowed her new seduction slave to get dressed. As he dressed she reminded him that he would have very strong fantasies from now on about being seduced by beautiful women. He would also dream about being hypnotically seduced, knowing how helpless he would be to resist it.

“You also know that it would give you much pleasure to show your friends how wonderful it is to become a slave to seduction don’t you?”

“Yes I must show my friends.” Answered Andy, now sitting on the couch with his cloths on gazing helplessly and obediently into his seductress’s eyes again.

“I will help you to show your friends how pleasant it is to surrender to hypnosis and seduction young man.” Suggested Janet helpfully. “Yes, help me to show them.”

“You may borrow these video cassettes and share them with your friends, you may tell them that they are dirty movies. After they have watched them a few times you may tell them that you have heard that I like to seduce young boys. This should ensure that they should come to me for their seduction and hypnosis.”

“Do you understand young man?”

“Yes I understand” he said with a very pleased smile. It made him feel so good to know that many of his friends would soon be seduced and entranced by Janet.

Janet pushed three of her specially prepared hypnotic videos in the boy’s backpack. These videos were of a very attractive woman doing a slow strip tease, but the music and hypnotic lights and patterns in the video were intended to produce a very suggestible state in a boy. Before long his nights would be filled with very hot dreams about being seduced by a sexy older woman. She knew that they would be drawn to her sexy boy trap like moths to a flame.