The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I wanted to post a third chapter of the Hypnoschool story. I wrote it, but never got around to editing and sending it in. As I stated for my previous two parts, this is just a short, but hopefully exciting, story in hopes of inspiring some better writers with similar story lines. If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know at .

I hope you all enjoy part 3, The Class!

Part III The Class

Janet smiled wickedly as a rather flushed looking principal ushered 10 boys and two pretty blonde girls into her specially prepared classroom. Rachel was clearly being affected by the new ideas Janet had given her. She had discarded her conservative clothing and was wearing a tight black pullover blouse. It was so low-cut that her ample 38DD breasts looked like they were about to burst free. The boys were practically tripping over each other, unable to take their eyes off her chest. Janet was even surprised at how incredibly seductive Rachel looked already. Janet could only imagine what poor woman had been going through over the last two weeks. Janet also imagined how irresistible she was going to become to the young boys at her school.

Rachel had been having such hot dreams every night. Each night they became more and more focused on her seducing various young boys she knew. At first she felt somewhat guilty about her increasingly lustful desires, but soon those feelings were gone. They were completely overwhelmed by her knowledge that all boys secretly desired to be seduced and controlled. She knew that sexy women could wrap a young man in an irresistible web of seduction. She also began to dream about how sexy it was for seductive women to use their charms to lure boys into erotic traps and deep hypnotic trances. That way they could be enslaved and controlled by their own horniness. By the time school started Rachel’s concept of hypnosis, seduction and sex were completely intertwined. To control boys and young men through a combination of seduction and hypnosis became such an obsession that she was even imagining what it would be like if her own son was to fall under a seductive spell; perhaps even her own!

Rachel’s husband, a prominent local businessman, had noticed the change in his wife. She had begun to dress in an almost unbelievably seductive way. She never answered his questions about her seemingly new personality. He became worried about her mental state when she gradually began to lose interest in sex. It made no sense, he thought, to dress like a guy’s hottest wet dream and not have any interest in sex. He didn’t realize that his wife’s sexual interests had turned towards very much younger men. Rachel couldn’t waste time on his concerns. She knew that eventually he would be made to understand and assist her.

As Rachel walked into school on the first day her head was filled with erotic fantasies. She had a difficult time focusing even for a moment. Every boy she saw immediately took his place in a naughty seduction fantasy. She pictured them naked, with huge hard-ons, staring at her chest as she coaxed and seduced them into a deep deep sexy trance. Rachel loved the way the young boys gaped at her chest. She imagined these boys standing naked before her as she seduced them into a trance. She imagined their young minds so open to her desires, so obedient. She knew deep in her mind that their seductions would be so pleasurable so erotic that they would be unwilling to resist and so eager to fall deeply under her power. Her horny young boys would be so helpless against their teachers’ powerful female charms.

As the boys walked in Rachel leaned over to talk to one of her young student. Billy tried so hard to tear his eyes away from the alluring cleavage that Rachel deliberately displayed.

“Billy you must pay very close attention and do exactly what Ms. Lang tells you.” She said in a very breathy and sexy voice. Rachel smiled with an almost motherly indulgence as Billy continued to stare at her breasts as he nodded. Rachel felt such a delicious warm horny feeling all through her body at the sight of this young student gapping at her sexy body. She knew that it would be so easy to seduce young Billy, and she deeply hoped that he would surrender completely to Janet if she tried to hypnotize him. It was very important to Rachel that young Billy be seduced and hypnotized.

Rachel glanced up at the new teacher. Janet looked so incredibly seductive in her gray plaid skirt and tight white blouse. Although her look had a slightly conservative “teacher” appearance, she nevertheless managed to appear stunningly seductive. She wore calve length black leather high-heeled boots that set off the perfectly creamy tan of her legs. Her skirt was tight and rather too short for a conservative teacher. The split up the side was a real eye-catcher as well. However, one quick look at the new teacher’s eyes reminded Rachel of the real reason she had hired Janet. It was a reason that she just realized herself.

She had hired Janet because somehow she knew that the woman would help bring the boys of her school under the seductive hypnotic control of their female teachers. Somehow Rachel had just known that Janet would be an irresistibly seductive hypnotist to her boys, and that was the most important thing to her right now. Her eyes had an all-knowing and powerful look to them. Although Rachel did not consciously remember that she had quite recently been spiraling helplessly into Janet’s hypnotic spell, she was very much aware of the power of those eyes. She knew that her young students would be quite helpless and unable to resist them.

At last all the students were seated. The boys could hardly keep from openly starring at their new teacher. In fact several boys caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a garter belt when she crossed her legs. She was sitting on the front edge of her large oak teacher’s desk. She wore a light; almost see through white blouse which revealed the lacy black bra underneath.

Nestled in the lush perfumed cleavage between her large firm breasts glittered a very powerful hypnotic amulet. On the surface of this special stone were several small designs. They had been crafted over many centuries to have a particular effect on younger men as they succumbed to the hypnotic power of the gem. Young men would find the spell their seductress was luring them into to be very erotic and sexually stimulating as well as overwhelming hypnotic. They would begin to feel like their minds and bodies were being completely seduced into hypnosis. It had been designed to create a very pleasurable experience that completely broke the resistance of even the strongest willed young men. It was also quite addictive over time, which was another objective. These young students didn’t realize it yet, but they were about to take their first very erotic steps on a journey to years of obedience to their seductresses.

There were 10 young men and two very cute girls in her class. Janet looked out at her class and noticed that some boys were nervously making comments to their classmates and giggling as they looked at her. Other boys seemed to be already falling slightly under her influence as they gazed quietly at her breasts or her slowly swinging high heel clad feet. She smiled confidently at them, and then smiled knowingly at the principal now seated outside the classroom and looking in to enjoy the experience. The boys who had quieted down already felt a funny feeling in their stomachs, and an embarrassing tightness in their crotches. The way the teacher was looking at them made them feel funny, like something was going to happen, something very unexpected and different.

Poor Billy was having the worst time of it. His friend Andy had lent him a dirty video about a week ago. It was a really sexy video about a lady doing a strip tease. He had watched the video every night, sometimes more than once. He didn’t realize that the video had been heavily laced with subliminal messages and images designed to induce light hypnotic trances. He had become more and more obsessed with watching it. He had to sneak the VCR up to his room after his mom was asleep (as an overworked single mom this was often quite early).

Now all the images in the video were flooding into his mind. After seeing the way Ms. Collins acted and now this new teacher looking like a 16 year-olds’ hottest wet dream, he was practically in a trance already. He was focused on the teacher’s every movement, certain that she was going to try to hypnotize him. He was both afraid as well as excited. He was also convinced that he could not resist it. Janet noticed the boy’s flushed looking face and the wide-eyed look of amazement as he stared at her. She suspected what was happening to him and smiled at him with a knowing, sympathetic look. Very soon the rest of the class would be joining him in his naughty fantasy world. They would be living in a fantasy where sexy lady teachers and neighbors would do whatever it took to seduce and hypnotize them.

“Before we begin the new semester I would like us to try a test.” She began, already speaking in a practiced relaxing tone that reassured but commanded attention. “This will be a test of your powers of observation and description.”

She stood up, allowing her skirt to hitch up enough to show her luscious legs almost half way from her knee to the sexy black garter belts. She smiled to herself when she heard several boys suck in their breath in surprise. She moved two chairs directly before her desk, and then she motioned for one talkative boy in the back row to have a seat in them. She also smiled at young Billy. She thought that Billy would be the most suggestible of her young students, and would help bring the rest along on their way into her spell.

“Billy and Steve, I would like you to be my first volunteers.”

She had to interrupt the subdued snickering in the class as both boys stumbled up to the chairs. Billy did his best to hide his quite enormous hard on. “The rest of you will have to participate in this too you know. I want you all to push your chairs up around Billy and Steve as close as you can get.”

While all the chairs were scraping along the floor, Janet took her place seated at the edge of the desk. Both of the nervous boys tried to keep from starring up her skirt as she gently swung her booted legs back and forth.

“Before we begin I want you all to do a relaxation exercise that will help you to focus more”. “Everyone close your eyes and take a deep breath and hold it in until I tell you to exhale.” instructed Janet in her silky hypnotist’s voice.

“Now inhale, hold, exhale and relax”

“Again, inhale, hold, exhale and relax”

“Now when you exhale I want you to whisper the word relax so that you will be able to relax more.”

“Inhale, hold, exhale and relax.”

Janet continued this for several minutes until she could see that her voice and the deep breathing was having a relaxing, even dizzying, effect.

In the next room Rachel was squirming slightly and becoming very aroused at the sight of all those boys beginning to fall under their seductress’s spell.

Janet went on with her induction.

“Does everyone feel relaxed now?”

The class responded with a decidedly quiet “yes”.

“Good, very good.” “Now I want you to open your eyes and pay very close attention to me.”

The students slowly opened their eyes and looked up at their teacher. She smiled back. Poor Billy looked like he was ready to go under now. She was glad that her tapes worked so well, but she planned to make his surrender as pleasurable and drawn out as possible. She knew that the more erotic and sexy each boy’s surrender to hypnosis was, the more addicted and pliable he would become in the future.

Janet reached to the back of the gold chain that held her amulet; she made sure it took a nice long time. When she pulled her necklace off she noticed every boy’s attention was riveted to her chest. She then held the hypnotic charm out to young Billy, but had to prompt him. His eyes had silently moved from her breasts to the wonderfully fascinating bluish stone now glittering beautifully before his eyes. “Billy, I want you to hold this very old and priceless piece of jewelry up to your friend Steve and the rest of the class.”

She put the chain in Billy’s hand and moved it up so that the stone was eye level between the two boys. Billy stared intently at the jewel. “What was it about this jewel” he thought. It looked like it had some sort of writing on it that he couldn’t quite make out. He noticed that his friend Steve was concentrating on the stone as well. Had he looked around he would have noticed that everyone was already staring intently at the gem as it flashed enticingly in the light.

Janet glanced out the window and noticed that Rachel was also staring far too intently at the jewel. She could hardly blame her since the jewel had been designed centuries ago to have a seemingly magical power of attraction. It was very nearly irresistible to people. Janet didn’t care whether it was magical or if it was acting on some genetic property of human beings. All she cared about was that it was so seductively hypnotic to her victims. Rachel, from her viewing spot in the hall, also noticed how all the students quickly focused on the hypnotic stone. It really is irresistible to them, she thought, how wonderful. How very pretty it is, she thought as her gaze focused on its enticing flickering glow.

Janet really enjoyed the induction process. The gentle persuasion of people to give up control of their minds to her turned her on immensely. She smiled as she thought back on the young delivery boy who had succumbed to the pleasure of her trance. Her young students were about to make their first journey to her sexy naughty dream world, and she intended to make it as pleasurable and seductive as possible.

At this time ideas were coalescing in the back of her mind. She had the same overwhelming intrusion of ideas that she had experienced on her flight from the Orient. She felt certain that she had passed a threshold that opened new possibilities to her. As she smiled at her innocent young students seemingly putting themselves under her naughty spell her mind reeled with visions of how she would convert many of the women teachers of the school into very seductive sorceresses who would help her in training the young men of her town. What a wonderful and utterly sexy task she had ahead of her.

“Now Billy, you hold the necklace as still as you can while I begin to describe it to everyone.” She said smiling as Billy obeyed her instructions and tried to keep his arm still. Steve also was staring raptly at the gently spinning stone. It was amazing to him how the light flashed, and that writing?

Billy’s mind was racing. This was just like his hottest dreams. A stunningly sexy teacher tricking him into hypnotizing himself and his friends, and there was nothing he could do to resist it. He could see his friend Steve looking at the amulet that he was holding up and he could tell that the other boys were looking intently as well. Billy just knew that this was a powerful hypnotic amulet, but he could not stop staring at it himself.

“I want everyone to first concentrate on the necklace that Billy is holding while I describe it. When I am done I will ask you to write a paragraph or two describing what you found interesting about the jewel and the exercise in general.” The class responded by looking closely at the jewel.

Janet pulled another, amber colored necklace out of her purse and walked over to where the two girls were sitting. They were staring raptly at the stone Billy was holding. Even from several feet away the amulet was intensely fascinating to the two girls. Janet had other plans for them; however, and the stone she carried was especially concocted for females. Janet handed the amulet to Julie, an irresistibly sexy blond girl in the school’s cheerleading uniform.

Julie noticed the pink sparkling stone when Janet held it before her eyes. Her gaze locked helplessly on it instantly. “It is beautiful isn’t it Julie?” asked Janet softly, an evil grin spreading across her sexy face. “Oh yes Ms. Lang, it is so beautiful.” answered the perky blonde. Her brunette friend Darla could only nod. “Julie, I want you to hold this beautiful amulet in front of your friend Darla’s eyes and pay close attention to it yourself. Let it spin and sway slowly and concentrate on every flash of light on its surface.” “Yes ma’am.” Answered Julie as she took the charm in her hand and held it up by a sparkling gold chain in front of her friend’s eyes. Both girls looked at it with wide eyes. It truly was utterly irresistible to them after the preparation they had just been through.

“That’s right Julie, let your friend Darla enjoy the jewel’s enchanting beauty, so very interesting to you, so very fascinating.” said Janet in her softest rhythmically hypnotic voice. “Yes, so fascinating that you must focus completely on it. You must let all your cares fall away and concentrate on its seductive beauty.” Both girls were now totally engrossed in the slowly spinning and flashing pink stone. It was so very beautiful to them that they now wanted only to stare at it. The seductive hypnotic voice of their teacher began to carry them gently along into hypnosis, and they were beginning to feel far too good to be worried by any of it. “So seductive and so very hypnotic, so seductive and so hypnotic?” she repeated several times, lower and more commanding each time. Janet grinned as she noticed how their eyes took on that familiar glazed, soon-to-be deeply hypnotized look.

“Now I want both of you to quietly tell each other how very seductive and hypnotic you think the crystal is and how horny and sexy it is making you feel.” “Can you do that?” Both girls nodded and murmured “yesss ma’am.” “You must tell each other how impossible it is to resist and how good it feels to just give in to the gem and sink deeper and deeper under its spell.” “You understand? Deeper and deeper.” Janet coaxed. “Yessss deeper and deeper, must not resist. It feels too good.” Whispered Darla, with a very naughty smile growing on her beautiful flawless lightly freckled teenage face. Her eyes were wide and helplessly focused on the seductive hypnotic gem that her friend held before her. Clearly the erotic and horny feelings of the trance were beginning to affect her. “No matter how sleepy you begin to feel, you must continue to concentrate on the magic jewel and continue to make each other fall deeper and deeper. Do you both understand?” Janet asked with grin. She knew that this would be such a deep and pleasant trip for both of the girls. Very soon they would be completely under her control, and will have done it to each other. “yesss, we understand, deeper and deeper.” They both murmured, completely focused on the entrancing charm that spun and sparkled so seductively between them. “Julie, you begin, and then Darla, you must try and try to deepen the pleasurable trance that you are both feeling now.” Said Janet as she stood up from where she had been squatting between her girls and backed away to return to the very quiet boys in her class. She could hear Julie softly coaxing Darla to fall deeper under Janet’s very sexy trance. “Darla, we must surrender to the trance, it feels soooo goooood, just let go and fall deeper and deeper.” said Julie. It was such an erotic sight. If the boys had not been otherwise focused on their hypnotic amulet they would have seen the adorably sexy blonde cheerleader, her softy curled hair cascading down to her waist, holding out a strangely glowing pink amulet in front of her equally sexy brunette cheerleader friend’s eyes. Both girls had such a flushed and horny look about them, but their eyes were wide open and glassy looking. It appeared that they had been drugged somehow, but in reality they were both falling very hard into a very powerful and sexy hypnotic spell.

Janet walked back in front of her class and hopped back up on her desk. She noticed that Rachel was now completely focused on the hypnotic amulet.

“The first thing I want you to notice about the jewel is how the light sparkles and glitters off its surface. It seems almost to flash into your eyes and holds your attention. It seems to flash and glitter in the most fascinating way.” began Janet in her soft commanding voice. Her students stared at the charm, several nodded slightly when she mentioned that it held their attention. The boys were already responding. They were beginning their journey into Janet’s spell of seduction. Billy and Steve nodded and softly said “yes” as she pointed out the fascinating qualities of the gem.

“You will now try to concentrate on each facet of the gem. Each angle has a special and very deep significance if you can simply relax and see it. All my students have told me that it was wonderful once they saw it, but you need to relax and concentrate on the gem. Relax and concentrate on the gem.” Billy and Steve were already taking on the glazed look that boys got just before they fell under her hypnotic spell. Their mouths were hanging open in a sort of surprised “Ohh” expression.

“Even though I instructed Billy to keep the pendant from swinging, I think that very soon the pendant will begin to slowly swing on its own. Very soon you will all see that the pendant will begin to swing on its own, but you must concentrate completely and relax even more. You all must relax deeper and deeper.” Janet noticed that all of her young students were beginning to look quite relaxed in their chairs and all were completely focused on the pendant.

To all of the students’ evident amazement the pendant did begin to swing slowly. “Billy you must try to hold the pendant steady, but you realize that it is swinging on its own don’t you?” Billy nodded but his eyes were open wide in fascination and complete surprise. Steve looked the same. The entire class completely believed that the charm was swinging on its own. Janet knew that Billy and Steve were really beginning to feel the sexy part of the trance now. Janet loved to take advantage of this part of the trance and planned to give every one of her boys a “special” induction later.

Janet noticed that, like the pink gem she had given to the girls, this male gem was beginning to glow slightly. With a start, she shook her head and reminded herself not to look too closely at the hypnotic amulets. They were the most powerful hypnotic tools she had acquired on her trip to Asia, and she was not completely immune from them herself. For a brief moment she had felt such a temptation to just relax and enjoy the seductive beauty of the amulet. She could imagine what was happening to her young students right now. She smiled at the thought of how pleasant her entrancement must be to them.

“I want you all to look very closely as the charm begins to spin in a gentle circular motion, see how it spins to the right, and how the light sparkles so hypnotically as it spins?” Janet smiled as the entire class accepted the “hypnotic” description. Very soon now they would be deeply under. Their eyes were wide open and so very receptive to her hypnotic induction.

“Yes, this pendant is a very special pendant, a magic pendant. It is pulling you into a wonderful relaxing hypnotic spell. You can’t help looking at its beauty as it swings in its slow relaxing magic circle. Around and around and around and around.”

“You find that you cannot take your eyes off the jewel, the golden chain has become a wonderful fascinating cloud that draws your eyes down to the pendant.”

“Billy, Billy I want you to tell your friends that it is impossible to resist the spell, it is so wonderful and it feels so good to give in.” “Sooooo good to give in.” said Janet in her most seductive voice. Billy was already gone to the spell. Janet’s naughty videotape had completely prepared him for his hypnotic seduction, and his role in bringing others under the spell.

“It..it feels soooo good to give in. It is impossible to resist it.” said Billy softly, his eyes fixed on the charm that he was spinning before his friends’ eyes. Steve nodded his head, his eyes wide open and his mouth forming a smile of pleasure. Janet could hear the girls mumbling softly to each other. They both looked really dazed and their heads were slowly slumping forward, their eyes struggling to remain fixed on the charm. “Very good boys, it feels soooo good to surrender to the spell. It is a magic spell that you cannot resist, so don’t fight it. It is OK to just give in and let the pleasure take you deeper and deeper.” said Janet watching all her young class falling under her naughty spell.

“Billy, are you falling deeper and deeper under my spell?”

“Yesss Ms. Lang.” said Billy softly.

“Tell the class how deep you are falling.”

“I’m falling deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper.” He said in a monotone that showed just how deeply he was falling.

“Class I want you to tell everyone how deep you are falling into my spell. Every time you hear the word deeper, it will make you fall soo much deeper under my spell.” “It will make you feel so good to let go and fall deeper under my power, it’s OK to give in, so tell each other how deep you are falling.”

Soon the classroom was filled with the most wonderful sound that Janet could hear, a room full of young men telling each other how deeply they were falling under her spell. And by the size of the bulges in her young students’ pants, they were also fully experiencing the erotic pleasure of her entrancement.

Janet suddenly realized how wet and horny she had gotten. She found the very idea of a young man being seduced and hypnotized to be completely thrilling. Now she was seducing and hypnotizing an entire room full of boys, and it turned her on immensely. She turned to look at her accomplice in seduction, Rachel the principal.

Rachel was leaning forward in her chair and appeared to be completely focused on the charm that Billy was slowly spinning in front of the class. Janet walked out into the hall where the principal was sitting. “Rachel, it is wonderful to see them so fascinated and so hypnotized isn’t it?” “Yesss, wonderful, so hypnotized, so seduced.” murmured Rachel.

“You would like to join in their hypnosis now wouldn’t you?” asked Janet, already knowing the answer. “Oh yesss Ms. Lang, they must be seduced and hypnotized.” answered Rachel, a large smile on her very flushed looking face. Janet had also conditioned Rachel, to be very sexually excited by the idea of seducing boys and young men into hypnotic trances.

Janet led her into the classroom. All the boys were still murmuring “deeper and deeper, I’m falling deeper and deeper” while the two girls were barely able to keep their eyes open telling each other how horny and sleepy the crystal was making them. It was indeed a most stimulating site for Rachel and Janet. Janet sat Rachel down on a chair between the very sleepy looking girls, and drew her attention to the female amulet, and then sat next to her

The Janet turned to the two girls. Their lovely faces were completely relaxed, their eyes practically completely rolled up as they fought the sleepy hypnosis that they were talking themselves into. Their heads had sunk forward as the drowsy relaxing trance removed their resistance and free will. By this point they would believe and accept anything at all l that Janet told them.

“Girls, you may stop pulling each other deeper into the spell. You both realize that you have surrendered completely to the pleasure of the hypnotic spell and will continue to fall deeper on your own.”

“Now I want you to listen to my voice. Listen to the sweet music of my voice as it tells you the truth and tells you what to believe. You need not bother to resist because you know that it feel too good to obey and believe. It feels just too good to so you can’t resist me and you know that you want to believe, don’t you?” asked Janet in her most practiced gentle hypnotic voice.

“Yes Ms. Lang, we believe.” said Darla, nodding with a sleepy hypnotized voice that turned Janet on immensely. Julie also indicated her complete belief and obedience. Janet decided that she was truly going to enjoy bringing the rest of the cheerleader squad into her little plan.

Janet turned to Rachel. “Now Rachel, you know that you must believe anything I tell you, absolutely anything, don’t you?”

“Yes Janet, I believe everything.” She responded, looking wide eyed at her teacher and instructor. Janet then began to instruct her new female accomplices of the naughty magic world she was to create. She told them that it was their duty to see that the young men and boys of the city were all taught not only to be easily hypnotized, but to be completely aware of their helplessness to resist the seductive hypnosis of a beautiful woman.

She told them that they would find the seduction and hypnosis of all men to be very erotic, and that the smell of their very horny pussies would make a male weak and susceptible to their hypnotic and seductive charms. Janet decided also to tell them something else, something that would turn her obedient hypnotic sorceresses into truly inspired huntresses.

“You will soon be able to smell something so wonderful that you will not be able to resist it. In fact the only thing better than the smell will be the taste.”

“But first you must all concentrate on the charm that Julie is holding and tell each other what I have just told you, and make sure you realize just how true and important it is.” As Janet stood up to go back to completing her boys’ induction she heard Rachel telling the girls, “It is very important for us to seduce and hypnotize the males in our town, they must all be seduced and hypnotized.” Then Julie added, “Yes the boys must be taught to surrender, and the smell of our pussies will make them fall deeper and quicker.” And Darla, “yes the boys must be seduced and hypnotized, we must put them under a hypnotic spell.” All the while Rachel and the two cheerleaders were slowly grinding their hips in erotic excitement at the thoughts going through their minds, and the effects of the amulet. The amulet appeared to be glowing even more now, but Janet was too busy to notice, since she was quite eager to finish the sexy induction of these boys.

Billy and Steve were falling quickly and deeply into Janet’s spell. The softly glowing charm was so relaxing and so hypnotically powerful that they were completely helpless. To Billy this was exactly what he expected from his hottest dreams.

The other boys were also very far along. Janet felt she could begin the really sexy talk part of her entrancement. She really loved this part and how the boys reacted. She could well imagine what this felt like to them. It must be like the most erotic wet dream a young boy could imagine. A beautiful and seductive teacher was using a hypnotic amulet to seduce them into a very sexy hypnotic trance.

“Billy and Steve, your eyes are now beginning to feel as relaxed as the rest of your body. They are beginning to feel sooo heavy and sleepy. But you must keep them open to see the very special message on the jewel. It is a very special message just for boys. You must concentrate and allow yourself to fall deeper into the jewels hypnotic power.” “How does the message make you feel Billy, does it make you feel funny, does it make you feel very very horny, does it make your cock feel really hard?” asked Janet smiling.

Billy blushed slightly but answered in a very sleepy voice, “Yes Miss Lang, I feel very horny and my c..cock feels hard.” Said Billy smiling slightly as he continued to fight to keep his eyes from closing as he fell faster and faster under the spell.

“Yes very seduced Billy, just surrender to it, don’t resist.” She said to Billy as he spun helplessly into the most intensely erotic hypnotic spell.

She turned to Steve, “How about you Steve, you feel very horny and very seduced don’t you?” “Yes Miss Lang, soo horny?so seduced.” said Steve as he rocked slowly in time with the swaying charm. She looked around at the rest of her now completely spellbound class. They were staring raptly at the charm, their mouths were open slightly, amazed at how fascinating the magic charm was. They looked so happy and their eyes were wide open and receptive to its power. As it had been designed for, it made its victims feel so good that they would not resist its hypnotic power, and before long, the hypnotic subject would not even want to resist, and wouldn’t think of looking away. Jimmy was feeling pretty horny and seduced himself. His view of the charm included a stunning view at his sexy hypnotist. She was leaning far forward to see the faces of her first two subjects. Her face was so lovely, she appeared so interested in the pleasant hypnosis of her students.

Janet reached behind her and pulled a black silk bag out of her purse. From it she pulled another beautiful male amulet and carefully placed it around her neck and allowed the powerful hypnotic amulet to drop between her large and perfectly formed breasts. She then walked over to where the women were and began to take off her clothes. The fact that all eyes in the classroom remained fixed on their hypnotic charms was truly an indication of just how deeply under they were. Soon she had one her sexy black g- sting panties and her very lacy black bra on. The hypnotic amulet glowed softly from between her perfect breasts.

“Billy, Billy you will give the hypnotic amulet to Steve now, and he will continue to find that it seems to swirl and spin in a powerful hypnotic pattern all by itself.” said Janet, now sitting in a chair, nearly naked, with another chair right in front of her.

“Now Billy I want you to stand up and walk over to where I am. It is OK to look away from the magic amulet because I have an even more magical one over here.” coaxed Janet, sounding like the most irresistible siren to the boy. He slowly stood up and walked towards Janet. The bulge in his pants was enormous, and a growing dark stain where his cock head protruded was an indication of just how horny the charm and Janet’s naughty movies had made him.

When Billy stood before Janet, with his huge cock bulge now even with her face, Janet ordered him to remove all of his clothes. Janet licked her lips in anticipation as the helplessly mesmerized boy undid the button of his jeans and proceeded to pull down the zipper. His briefs were severely strained by the size of his hard-on, and they were damp and translucent as a result of the seepage of pre-cum. To Janet the smell was quite intoxicating, and she could not wait to relate this particular pleasure to the three females next to her.

“Rachel, Darla, and Julie, you will now be able to take your eyes off the magic hypnotic amulet. You know that you have surrendered completely to it and are utterly under its power and under my power. You no longer feel sleepy, but you will continue to fall deeper under my power with every word I speak.” said Janet, trying to not lose her concentration as the stared at the now completely naked and very aroused young boy in front of her. His teenaged cock was huge and it was leaking large thick drops of pre-cum as he stared at the boy-amulet that throbbed with a low and enticing blue glow as it glittered from between Janet’s breasts.

“Rachel, Darla, and Julie, I want you to look at young Billy here. Billy is in the very deep and very sexy trance that I have placed him in.” “You realize that you can smell such a wonderful smell emanating from his very hard young cock. It is a smell that is so intoxicating to you that you simply cannot resist breathing it in and it makes you feel so very horny and so very naughty.” instructed Janet. She grinned her most wicked grin at the thought of the seductions she was soon to inspire from these women.

“This is the smell of the pre-cum of a very seduced and very deeply hypnotized young man. It is the most intoxicating and wonderful smell you have ever experienced, isn’t it ladies?”

The three women nodded enthusiastically as their nostrils flared and they breathed deeply of Billy’s cum-smell.

“Know that the deeper they fall under your sexy hypnotic spells, the better their cum smells. Do you understand?”

They nodded. Billy simply stood and slowly rocked his head from side to side as he gazed helplessly at Janet’s powerful amulet. The situation he was in was like his most erotic wet-dream. He had had many of these in the weeks when he had watched the video his friend had given him, but this was beyond his imagination. He realized that he was standing naked before his sexy teacher, but the charm that dangled enticingly between her breasts was so beautiful and made him feel so good, and so horny. He simply could not look away. He could see his teacher with a special peripheral vision that the charm seemed to enhance. She was a boy’s sexy dream teacher; softly curled blonde hair down to her breasts, a beautiful sexy face and deep blue eyes. Her breasts were large and perfectly formed. She looked as good as the sexiest women he had seen in his friends’ Playboy magazines. He also could tell that Rachel and the two cheerleaders were looking at him, in fact looking directly at his hard and throbbing cock. But this seemed such a nasty part of the very nasty dream that Janet had brought him into that he could do nothing to resist. He could not even imagine resisting the spell he was under.

“Now Rachel, I want you to remove your panties. Darla and Julie, you too, remove your panties.” The three entranced females obeyed with the slow stiff movements of the deeply entranced. They were smiling with erotic pleasure however, and enjoying the aroma of Billy’s arousal.

Rachel’s panties were completely soaked with her pussy juice, as were Darla’s and Julie’s. The musky pungent smell of very aroused females was strong in the air.

“Billy, Billy do you smell that smell? It is the wonderful smell of a woman’s pussy.” asked Janet still smiling.

Billy nodded silently still starring at Janet’s boy-mesmerizing amulet.

“That smell is irresistible to you Billy, it is irresistible to all boys. It makes you feel funny inside, very very horny and very weak. Doesn’t it Billy, don’t resist it, you must obey.” instructed Janet.

“Yesss Ms. Lang, it does make me feel weak and horny.” repeated Billy, now breathing in deeply. The smell was so rich and so enticing to him now. It didn’t seem possible, but he felt even hornier than before.

“When you smell that smell Billy, you will find it so hard to resist and so easy to obey the woman. It will be so easy to fall under her spell when you smell that smell Billy, that wonderful smell of a woman’s hot gushy pussy.” commanded Janet in her soft enticing voice. She was getting so hot imagining what sorts of things would soon be happening in the school. Billy nodded and breathed in. He felt more horny and more obedient, and passive with every breath.

Janet continued to instruct Billy on how helpless he was to resist the aroma of his seductresses and soon had him sit down.

“Rachel, please stand up and allow Billy to breathe in your magic sent and help him to fall under your spell, just as I told you earlier.” commanded Janet.

“Billy, you no longer need to focus on my hypnotic amulet to remain deeply entranced, now Rachel will complete your entrancement and you will pay attention to her.”

Billy blinked slowly and looked at the erotic vision of his very sexy principal, her huge well- formed breasts practically falling out of her low-cut black sweater. She stood up slowly and smiled seductively at her prey. “Billy, I want you to smell something very nice, don’t try to resist it, no boy can resist it, just give in to the pleasure.” She coaxed. Rachel turned her back on Billy and leaned way over. Her very short black skirt hitched up to reveal her beautiful round ass. Rachel pulled up her skirt a little so that young Billy could see her equally enticing bushy pussy completely exposed to his view. She slowly wiggled her ass to entice her boy as she pushed it back towards his face.

Billy’s nostrils filled with the smell of his principal’s pussy juice. It was so intoxicating and so irresistible to him he found himself breathing deeply and staring at Rachel’s gently swaying ass. Her gyrating motions were hypnotic to him and were sending him even deeper under his trance.

Janet leaned over to whisper in Rachel’s ear. Billy just stared and breathed deeply. He was starting to sway unconsciously to Rachel’s hypnotic gyrations. The thought that she was hypnotizing a boy made Rachel even more horny and excited and her pussy became wetter and hotter than before. Billy could see that her thighs were becoming shiny with her irresistible pussy cream. He could even hear the juicy sounds as she rubbed her thighs together.

“Billy you may feel my legs and ass now if you’d like and you will kneel on the floor behind me so that you can breathe more deeply of my entrancing aroma.” instructed Rachel, after hearing Janet’s instructions.

Rachel crouched down on her hands and knees with her bare ass jutted seductively out to her mesmerized boy.

Billy kneeled down behind her and reached out to feel her soft thighs with his hands. Rachel moaned softly and continued her enticing gyrations as the boy’s hands slid slowly up to her ass. His hands were running over her wet thighs now.

“Billy you must smell your hands now, smell it and give in.” instructed Rachel, again after Janet whispered into her ear.

Billy put his hand under his nose and breathed deeply. His mind reeled, and whatever tiny remnants of his will to resist fled at that moment. He was captured completely and his surrender was about to be sealed.

“Billy, you must put your big cock into my pussy now, put it in nice and slow, and let the pleasure complete your surrender to me.” Cooed Rachel, as she grinned wickedly back at him. She loved the sight of a helplessly seduced and mesmerized boy about to push his hugely erect young cock into her extremely juicy pussy. Janet had instructed her that when a young man cums into his seductress it completes his surrender. From that time on he would become progressively easier to seduce and hypnotize, and progressively more addicted to obedience and surrender. How delicious she thought as she ground her ass seductively back at her first victim.

Billy knelt behind his beautiful principal’s arching ass.

“Let me help,” Janet breathed, taking hold of Billy’s cock at the base, two fingers of her other hand spreading Rachel’s hairy cunt open. She leaned forward to watch as the boy’s cock penetrated the principal’s cunt.

Rachel moaned softly as she felt the boy’s cock slide up her cunt from behind. She pushed her naked ass to him, twisting slowly.

“Ohhhhh Billy, now the pleasure you feel will take you deeper and deeper into your trance, every thrust will make you weaker and fall deeper, every thrust will make your surrender more complete.” hissed Rachel, herself battling to maintain control. This was the most erotic thing she had ever done in her life and it felt wonderful. She could not wait to start working on the other boys in her school.

“It looks wonderful.” Janet breathed. “Fuck her good Billy, Fuck her nice and slow.”

“With each stroke you fall deeper and deeper, you cannot resist. No boy can resist.” Chanted Rachel, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of milking the cum out of her boy. As Billy slowly pushed his long hard cock in and out, making lewd juicy sounds, Rachel continued her hypnotic chant. “Deeper and deeper Billy, hold it as long as you can..ohhhhh, as long as you cannnn. When you cum you will go completely under m mmmmmm my spell.” Billy grasped his principal’s slowly gyrating waist through the sexy back miniskirt that she had hitched up. He was completely falling deeper with each stroke. The smell of her pussy and the feelings of pleasure were just too much. After no more than 20 strokes he was fighting to hold back a huge wad of cum. “Are you ready to surrenderrrr? uhm oooh oooh yesss, Billy?” asked the panting and bucking principal. The pace had now quickened and the boy was pounding into her.

“Ohhh yah yesss ma’am, ssurrenderrr yess so deep.” murmured Billy, his mind emptied of all but the most basic thoughts of pleasure and obedient surrender. “Cum now Billy, ohhhh it is OK to cum Billy, surrender now.” shouted Rachel.

Rachel’s cunt grabbed Billy’s cock as she began to reach her orgasm. Rachel came hard, very hard, her head lifting to the ceiling, eyes bulging, mouth gaping. It was so hot and tight that Billy, could hold back no more. He felt what was left of his mind leave him as his cock exploded in a long thick rope of hot cum. I fiery thick spurt of come juice gushed into his principal’s cunt, and he kept gushing and gushing. By the time he stopped, cum had leaked out from around his pistoning cock and now coated his balls and dripped slowly down Rachel’s thighs. Billy was completely and deeply under the spell now. His eyes stared ahead with a completely mindless glaze as he slowly finished pumping out his cum. He had a wonderfully stupid smile of pleasure on his face that Rachel and Janet found very exciting. They both imagined that look of complete stupid surrender to pleasure on all the other boys in the room, and soon on many other young men in the town.

Billy slowly fell back on his butt, his cock was still hard, but his mind was now completely empty.

Janet spent the next hour giving each boy an equally delightful opportunity to surrender. All of them did so of course. The young cheerleaders as well as Rachel learned of different ways to complete the seduction. To the delight of the entranced boys, the three new recruits learned also that the only thing better than the smell of the cum of hypnotized males, was its taste. By the end of the session all 10 of the boys were sitting completely naked with the same, very much pleasured and very mindless smile on their faces.

Before the session ended, Janet gave the boys an assortment of dirty videos to hand out to their friends. She also discussed rumors to spread around town that would help her new accomplices to seduce other young men. Janet knew that she would be able to recruit most of the attractive women in the town in relatively short order, so she wanted to prepare the young men for their seductions.

She also instructed Rachel and the two cheerleaders to drop by her house over the next week for additional instructions. Janet also planned to use some of the potions and perfumes she had gotten from her visit to Asia to produce a very special perfume. She planned to make a scent that would actually have the effect on boys that her hypnotic suggestions had produced during the session.

Janet finished her instructions to the boys by telling them that they would get dressed and go about their business as usual, but that they would become more and more obsessed by thought of being seduced and hypnotized by beautiful older women. They would have very hot dreams about it and become very susceptible to hypnosis as a result. They all absorbed her instructions completely and filed out of the door. Many were shaking their heads, trying to clear the cobwebs out. Janet had deliberately left enough of a memory of the afternoon’s class to give them a very strange sensation whenever they thought of it. They would have sudden flashes of gazing at a pendant, or perhaps receiving a blowjob from their principal.

Janet noticed something odd at the end of her session, but did not know what to make of it. All three of the amulets that she had used in her class on hypnosis were softly glowing in a very attractive Inner Light. She had not noticed that before, not even when she had seduced the grocery boy earlier in the week. It was indeed an attractive effect, and she had to struggle to take her eyes off of them. Janet gathered up her tools and went home after class to begin her preparations.

Although Janet didn’t think much about the throbbing attractive light within the hypnotic amulets, on the other side of the world, someone else was. In a small out of the way shop in a small village in rural Thailand, a very attractive, but oddly very ancient looking woman was watching an identical set of amulets glowing softly in the darkness of her small shop.

“So soon,” she thought. “It appears that we have selected the perfect female for our plan, and very soon we will have a new opportunity to revive our ways.” The woman spoke, looking at three other equally beautiful women. Something about their eyes looked very old however. The eyes seemed almost to glow as they looked at the pulsing lights of the amulets.