The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypnoSissy: Becoming a Cocksucker

Summary: Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.

Note 1: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for the story idea and the intriguing revelation that hypno sissy videos exist in the first place.

Note 2: Of course, all participants are at least 18-years-old.

Note 3: Thanks to goamz86, Robert, DomMasterJim and Wayne for editing.

WARNING PLEASE READ:

  • This is a hypnosis story with potential influential subliminal messages within it.
  • The story has over a dozen hypnosis video scenes within it.
  • Also, the story is about a high school senior’s unknowing journey into being hypnotized and turned into a willing cocksucker. It is long on plot, video training and descriptive video scenes and is over 20,000 words long.

That said, hopefully the payoff is worth it.

I hope you enjoy something relatively new from me.

* * *

Hypno Sissy: Becoming a Cocksucker

As I took the sixth load down my throat, four more already deposited in my ass and I still had a line of at least six waiting their turn to deposit their load inside one of my two cum deposits, I couldn’t help but recall when I was a man and not a sissy bitch whose only purpose was to be a cum bucket for big dicked men.

* * *

Three months earlier…..

I had it all.

Girls lining up to get fucked by me.

In the High School movies it’s always the quarterback who is the star of the school, dating the stereotypical blonde haired, blue eyed captain of the cheerleaders.

Well, in my school, I’d already fucked the captain of the cheerleaders, actually I’d fucked all but two of the cheerleaders, and I assume I would have bagged them too if they were not dykes.

Every party I attended, I hooked up with a new slut eager to become popular. They all seemed to want to have one night of big Brian.

I’d fucked, besides almost the entire cheerleading team, the school vice-president, the leader of Glee club, all three nerds in debate club (all during the same evening… but that is a story for another time), another couple dozen girls from almost every clique in the school, three bitches from our rival school (including their head cheerleader), one of my friend’s moms, a few other MILF’s (including one of my ex-girlfriend’s mothers) and even a teacher.

Like, I said, I had it all… on top of that I also had dozens of scholarships from colleges all over the country.

I wasn’t the quarterback, or wide receiver or running back who usually got all the media attention and glory when we won… no, I was a linebacker… which meant I was the one who hammered the quarterback for a sack, clobbered a wide receiver as he went to make a catch or drilled the running back as he tried to find an open hole to run through.

I can’t explain it, but when it came to football I could almost always read the play the opponent was going to run.

Thus, like I said, SEC schools were offering me ridiculous scholarships, including some perks that were not in writing.

Like I said, I had it all.

I was the man.

And I fucking loved it.

It was at a Friday night party in January that things got even more interesting.

I was invited to a party at the college in my town, which was desperate to have me in the fall, although I had no interest in going there… I was going to go to one of the Big Ten, one that would pave my way to the NFL and the big fucking money.

And although I was a High School senior, I looked a lot older.

Also, not trying to be pretentious but I’m very good looking and have an impressive seven plus inch dick.

Thus, women seemed to come onto me.

Tonight was no different.

A half dozen college beauties were all over me… yet it was a hot redhead that seemed to be ignoring me that drew my interest.

I loved redheads.

They were always wild in bed.

After a few drinks, I sauntered over to her and introduced myself.

She shocked me when she said, “I don’t fuck High School boys.”

I laughed, “Trust me, one time with me and you would.”

She laughed, moving her hand to my crotch, “Because of this?”

“Of course,” I nodded, women usually being very impressed with my package.

“I’ve had bigger, much bigger,” she said, rubbing my cock through my jeans even as her friends watched amused.

“Well, they say it isn’t the size, it’s how you use it,” I countered, not one to back down from a challenge.

“Only small dicked boys say size doesn’t matter,” she countered. “Does size matter ladies?”

“Fuck yes,” one said.

“And girth,” another said.

“Bigger the better,” the last one chipped in.

“Well, I’ve never had any complains before,” I said, still trying to remain confident even though I was slightly rattled by this redheaded Goddess. Usually, girls just swooned when I walked into the room… I seldom had to work hard for pussy.

“What? From High School girls?” she scoffed. “That is the minor leagues. This,” she paused, as she looked around the party, “is the big leagues.”

“And I want a starting position,” I smoothly said.

“You are determined,” she smiled, for the first time.

“It’s one of my endearing traits,” I said suavely.

“Do you have more than one?” she asked, quite the ball buster… her hand still on my dick.

“I have a couple more,” I smiled.

“Ladies, do you think Professor Walker would consider this the charity work she was talking about the other day?” she asked, a wicked smile now on her face.

I was going to fuck the hell out of her.

“You may get bonus credit,” one girl joked.

“Come with me,” the redhead said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the party.

I smiled to myself… excited I had won again.

Ten minutes later we were in her dorm room and she ordered, as she dropped to her bed and hiked up her skirt, “Let’s see if one of your endearing traits is licking pussy.”

Oddly, I had only licked pussy twice. Both times it didn’t appeal to me, the scent pungent and the taste fishy… and I hated fish.

I said, “I’m more a get right to the fucking type of guy.”

“Then bye,” she sighed, pulling her skirt back down.

“Wait, not so fast,” I quickly said, not willing to lose out because of a technicality.

“Either get on your fucking knees and bury that pretty face in my box or get out,” she said, not seeming to care which choice I made.

I didn’t hesitate, really turned on by this strong-willed woman. Usually, the girls I fucked were eager, submissive and willing to do almost anything I asked. I’d shot my load on dozens of faces, had girls eat each other out for me, and had, I think, eighteen girls give up their ass for me.

Never, had I met a girl who was this demanding.

Oddly, it turned me on.

She lifted up her ass and I pulled her panties down for her.

She then spread her legs, revealing a completely shaved pussy, something I had only seen a couple of times with all the cunt I’d fucked. She ordered, “Get licking, High School boy.”

And I did.

Her taste wasn’t any better than the other two I tasted, although there was almost no scent.

I licked and licked and she moaned and talked dirty to me. “That’s it, my little High School pussy pleaser, lick my cunt.”

Hearing a girl call her pussy a ‘cunt’ was also surprising as almost all girls, even some of the nastiest sluts I had banged, resented the ‘c’ word… it was almost as bad as the ‘n’ word for blacks.

“I think we finally found a place where you belong, on your knees,” she continued. And “This is how a man really pleases a woman,” and “You obviously need more practice if you are ever going to make a girl really come.”

‘I have made tons of girls come,’ I thought to myself, even as my cock was hard and begging for release from this strange, unorthodox treatment.

“My clit, suck on my fucking clit,” she demanded, which only turned me on more. I found nothing hotter than a girl with a nasty tongue.

The hottest ever was the mom of an ex of mine who would only let me fuck her in the ass, because, in her own words, anal sex wasn’t cheating. She was from England and she had the nastiest foul mouth I’d ever heard. As I fucked her ass, she talked so nasty, “That’s it, pound my shit hole,” and “Ream my arse with that big fucking dick,” and “Fuck my tight arse hole,” and finally “Fill my fucking arse deposit with your hot cum.”

Suddenly, the redhead, whose name I realized I still didn’t know, grabbed the back of my head and began grinding her pussy up and down my face.

I couldn’t believe it. Sure, I had face-fucked quite a few girls and really fucked the shit out of some… literally… but being on the receiving end of such aggressiveness had me confused.

I just extended my tongue and allowed my face to be used for another’s pleasure… after a couple minutes of rough grinding on my face… she came.

And holy crap… she was a squirter, as my entire face was drenched with wetness. I tried licking as she came, her cum actually tasting sweet.

A moment later, she pushed me away and I stood up and began to unbuckle my belt.

She asked, “What are you doing?”

“Letting you return the favour,” I said, surprised by her question.

“Um, that isn’t going to happen,” she said, as she stood up and allowed her skirt to fall back down.

“You’re serious?” I asked, not used to rejection.

“I don’t suck or fuck on the first date,” she smiled, leaning in and kissing me… her hand going to my pulsing cock.

As she kissed me, she frantically rubbed my cock through my jeans and in less than thirty seconds I creamed my jeans… moaning into her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, she pulled out her phone from her purse, typed briefly and said, “Enter your number.”

I took her phone, flattered she wanted it and confused by this whole strange sexual encounter. As I did I saw my name was ‘High School cunt muncher’. I entered my number as I said, “By the way, my name is Brian.”

“I like ‘High School cunt muncher’ better,” she smiled.

“Do you have a name?” I asked, giving back her phone.

“Yes,” she nodded, as she kissed me again and said, “I’ll be in touch when I want my cunt munched.”

“Um, okay,” I said, watching as she walked out of her own dorm room, leaving me alone in it.

Bewildered, I walked out and she was nowhere to be found.

I sighed and headed home, feeling gross with cum dripping all over my underwear.

For the next two weeks, I waited for her to call.

For two weeks, I couldn’t really get excited by other girls. Sure I fucked a few, including the new exchange student from Sweden, but all the time I was thinking about the unnamed redhead.

Then I got the text:

Hungry?

If so, meet me in room 412 of the Health Sciences Building at 3:00.

This is a ONE TIME offer High School cunt muncher.

My cock instantly hardened.

Yet, was all she going to use me for was a quick cunt munching?

She completely intrigued me as she treated me like she was the man and me, the girl. Now, I’m not gay or even remotely feminine, but somehow not being the one in charge turned me on.

I have no idea why. In all my other sexual encounters it is always about me, my pleasure, my dick… yet, with her, I don’t know.

I was intoxicated by her and had to see her again.

I texted back:

I’ll be there.

I left school before my final class, Chemistry, and drove to the college, getting there five minutes late (which was a good ten minutes early for me… I learned early to always keep the women waiting).

Although when I reached room 412, I was surprised to say the least… it was the girl’s washroom.

I texted:

I’m here… but room 412 is the girl’s washroom!

I received a text right back:

You’re fucking late.

Get your ass in here right fucking now.

I’m in the last stall.

I couldn’t believe it. She wanted me to go into a public girl’s bathroom.

I looked every way, a couple guys were walking towards me so I just leaned against the opposite wall as if I was waiting for my girlfriend to finish freshening up… or whatever the fuck girls do in the bathroom.

Another text:

Now or fucking never, cunt muncher!!!

I had to see her again, so I took a deep breath, looked each way quickly, and then entered the forbidden room… a place every guy wonders about… the girl’s washroom.

“Hurry up,” she called out, the moment I entered.

I quickly scurried to the end stall and entered. She was already on the toilet, skirt hiked up and legs spread.

She ordered, “Knees, now.”

I wanted to talk to her, to get to know her (something I never wanted to do with the plethora of girls I fucked), but startled by her dominant and perturbed tone, I did as she ordered.

“Don’t just kneel there like a fucking dimwit, get licking,” she demanded.

Again, I obeyed, even though I couldn’t believe I was obeying. Girls came to me when I wanted a booty call, I didn’t go to them… especially to eat pussy… yet, that was exactly what I was doing.

I leaned forward and began licking, her scent slightly stronger this time.

She ordered, “Don’t make love to my fucking cunt, eat it.”

I was in such awe of this college girl. She was treating me like a slut which was completely surreal and, yet again, had my cock hard as steel and begging for attention.

After a couple more minutes of licking her cunt she asked, “Are you hard?”

“Like a rock,” I answered.

“Pull out your cock,” she ordered.

‘Yes’, I thought to myself. I was going to get to fuck this hot redhead.

I began to stand up and she ordered firmly, “Stay on your knees, just fish out your cock.”

I was again surprised, but obeyed. Although I was a little annoyed, as I wanted her to see my cock up close and personal… confident that would impress her… plus, of course, I desperately wanted to fuck her… more than I had ever wanted to fuck a girl before.

Once I had it out, she said, not seeming at all interested in seeing it, “Now you can jerk off while you eat my box.”

I was again stunned, but my cock dying for attention, I began stroking my cock as I leaned forward and resumed eating her, as she called it, box.

As I licked and jerked off at the same time, she moaned, “Oh yes, such a good boy.”

Surreal words, and yet they flattered me… knowing I was making her happy.

“I want you to come for me, High School boy,” she ordered, a couple of minutes later. “Come while eating me out.”

And somehow those words were all I needed to erupt, having been close for a while, and I spewed my load all over the front of the toilet.

“Ohhhhh, yes, come for me,” she moaned.

Those were more like the words I was used to hearing, as rope after rope shot out of me.

She came a couple of minutes later, again coating my face with an abundance of pussy juice.

A moment later, she said, “I’ll be in touch.”

“Um, okay,” I nodded, still on my knees, cock out.

“Well go,” she said, shooing me out.

“Okay,” I nodded, again feeling cheap and used… and confused.

I walked out of the bathroom, thankful that no one was around to see me leaving the girl’s washroom.

I headed home trying to understand this strange relationship I have with the beautiful redheaded girl whose name I still didn’t know.

The next afternoon, once school was done, now having her cell number, I texted her:

Can I take you out for dinner?

This was a huge shift for me. I didn’t date… I fucked.

Yet, I wanted this girl more than I had any girl ever. And… as strange as it was, especially considering how she was treating me, I wanted more than just sex, I wanted to date her.

An hour later, she responded:

If you want to EAT in, be at my dorm room at 7.

This wasn’t what I asked, but wanting to spend time with her, I wasn’t going to squabble over semantics or location, I texted back I would be there.

When I arrived a few minutes early, I was surprised to see another guy open the door. He was tall, 6′6 at least, and towered over me, something I wasn’t used to.

He didn’t say anything as he walked out, just as she called out, “Come in, High School.”

My name was now simply ‘High School’.

I walked in, closed the door and reminded her, even as I wondered why that guy had been there (did they just fuck?), “My name is Brian.”

She was on her couch, in a skirt and blouse, her cheeks were red, the red they get when someone was just fucked, and her hair was slightly disheveled.

No doubt, she had just had sex.

I was furious.

Jealous.

And yet, even though I should have left, I didn’t. I asked “So, can I take you out for dinner?”

“Actually I just had a nice snack,” she said, implying the obvious, she had swallowed the tall guy’s load, “but I do have an essay to write and wouldn’t mind some oral stimulation.”

So I crawled under her desk and for the next hour I licked her pussy… slowly… while she wrote an essay, I think, and chatted with her mother on the phone for a good twenty minutes. I stopped when I realized she was on the phone with her mother, but she slapped the back of my head.

Once off the phone, she grabbed the back of my head and again used my face to get off.

Once she was done coming, she asked, rolling her chair back to look down at me, “Hard?”

“Yes,” I admitted.

“Let me reward you for being such a good boy,” she said. “Stand up and fish out that cock.”

I quickly obeyed, happy to get off my knees, and praying this time those luscious lips were going to wrap around my cock.

Once it was out, she nodded, “Nice cock.”

“Thank you,” I said, as she moved and took it in her hand.

“Do you want to come on my face?” she asked.

“I’d love to do more than that,” I said, trying to regain some of the usual swagger I had when with women.

“I bet you would,” she purred, as she slowly stroked my cock. “I plan to fuck the hell out of you one day, my High School cunt muncher, but not until I believe you are ready.”

“Oh, I’m ready,” I said, my balls about to burst.

“Oh, I know you think you are,” she said, moving her hand faster, “but men, real men, don’t come in seconds from just being stroked.”

“Ahhhh, fuck,” I groaned, as she was somehow a mind reader, as literally a couple seconds later I couldn’t hold back any longer and I shot my load all over her face.

“Bad boy,” she smirked, even as she kept stroking me and my cum kept splattering against her face. “I don’t recall giving you permission to come.”

“Sorry,” I apologized, even as I realized what she had said.

“Obviously,” she said, scooping some cum off her face and putting it in her mouth, “you need some discipline training.”

“What does that mean?” I asked, as she slowed down her jerking motion.

“You need to be able to control your orgasm,” she explained, as she stood up. “Real women like men who can fuck all night.”

“Trust me, I can fuck all night,” I said.

She moved her hand and put a finger in my mouth, which I realized was coated in my cum.

I gagged.

“What, have you never tasted yourself?”

“What? God, no, that’s gay,” I replied, once she pulled her finger out.

“You need to always know what you taste like,” she continued. “Especially if you expect women to swallow your load.”

“I guess,” I said, non-committal.

She walked away, then returned with a USB drive. She handed it to me and asked, “Do you want to be with me?”

“God, yes,” I nodded.

“I’m a complete bitch,” she warned.

“You’re the hottest woman I’ve ever met,” I countered.

“Okay, I’m a hot bitch,” she shrugged, without a smile. “But I’m a demanding, hot bitch.”

“I’m ready for whatever you want to dish out at me,” I said.

“Remember those words,” she said, again serious as Al Gore talking about climate change.

“Okay,” I nodded.

“Each night for the next few days you will watch one chapter of the video I am giving you. You will not go to next chapter until the next day. Although you can repeat the chapter as many times as you wish.”

“What am I watching?” I asked.

“Videos on how to please me by being able to control your orgasm,” she said.

“Oh,” I nodded.

“So, as of now you are not to be with anyone else and you will last as long as you possibly can without coming while you watch these videos… is that clear?”

“Yes,” I nodded, thinking I hadn’t gone three days without a mouth or pussy or ass to fuck in at least 18 months.

“Be a good boy and I will change your life,” she said, leaning in and kissing me.

I felt fireworks. I already knew there was something about her, but one kiss and I knew she was the one I could actually date… actually fall in love with.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled for the first time during this strange conversation, “By the way, my name is Rose.”

I couldn’t help but laugh, “Of course it is.”

“Now go, High School, I need to get some work done,” she said, dismissing me.

“Okay, bye,” I nodded, not wanting to leave.

As I left, she reminded me, “Only one clip a day!”

“I promise,” I nodded, curious to see it. So curious, I asked, “Can I watch the first part tonight?”

“Eager are we?” she asked.

“For you I am,” I said, trying at every turn to show the swagger that seemed to disappear when her strong persona took control.

“Sure, High School,” she nodded. “The sooner we get your training started, the sooner I can rock your world.”

“Great,” I nodded, leaving and feeling giddy with excitement.

I was falling for a girl who I hadn’t yet fucked or even gotten a blow job from.

Love, it is a crazy thing.

* * *

On my way home, she texted:

High School

Wear headphones while watching it!!!

Trust me!

And remember last as long as you can.

Odd, but as soon as I got home I went to my room, plugged the USB into the port and saw a dozen files creatively numbered (One—ten, plus two that were named: Q1 and Q2) video files pop up.

Even more curious, I grabbed my headphones, plugged them into my computer, and clicked on the video marked: ‘One’.

I gasped.

It was porn.

In retrospect, that made sense based on her words and text, yet still… no girl had ever purposely given me porn.

Even weirder is it wasn’t a porn movie, or even a porn scene… but excessive quick three to five second shots of girls sucking cock.

Even weirder than that was the words that popped up on the screen every five seconds or so.

—You love cum in your mouth (a cute girl with her mouth wide open with a load of cum in her mouth)

—Nothing feels better than being his cock whore (a black haired girl with braces playing with cum that is all over her face)

—Take his dick (a hot white girl leaning forward and taking a massive black cock in her mouth)

—Be a good little cocksucker (a cute sweet innocent girl slowly bobbing on a cock that stretched her mouth to ridiculous lengths)

—Please your man (a girl on her knees. With huge tits, looking up with hunger, stroking a big dick and saying, “God, I love your big fucking dick”)

—You want his cum all over your face (a black girl getting a massive load of cum splattered on her face… the white cum contrasted severely on her black face)

—Let him do whatever he wants to you (a girl with glasses getting roughly face-fucked, the guy’s balls bouncing off her chin)

—You’re a cum guzzler (a girl in a ponytail catching a shot of cum in her open mouth)

—This is how to make your man moan (a Asian girl swirling her tongue around a thick mushroom top)

— Milk his big dick (a black girl furiously pumping a huge black dick)

In less than a minute, my cock was hard as hell and begging for attention… but I ignored it… understanding already how this was a test.

—You want cum (a girl in a school girl’s outfit on her knees begging ‘Give me your load, I want your cum exploding down my throat)

—Take his fucking load (a brunette with crystal blue eyes sucking cock as cum leaks out of her mouth)

Then for thirty seconds straight there was picture after picture of girls sucking cock. Each hotter than the next. All the while the same words kept popping up in different fonts, different colours:

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

Then it returned to messages every few seconds:

—Let him use you (an older woman, a really hot older woman, stroking a big cock while sucking on just the mushroom top)

—Wank his massive pecker and take his huge creamy load (a blonde pumping a huge dick while it splattered her face)

—Look at him when you service his glorious member (a girl with a mouthful of cock, her blues eyes looking up longingly)

—You want to swallow his cum (a redhead, fuck I love redheads, clearly swallowing a load)

—Tell him how much you want his dick (a hot blonde begging, “Please give me that big cock of yours. Fuck my face with that huge fuck stick”)

—Let him make you his bitch (a chubby, but eager brunette, deep throating a long, thick cock)

—Worship his balls, cocksucker (a hot as hell blonde was on her back sucking on a huge sack)

—You know you love it (a petite girl in a ballerina outfit stroking two cocks while sucking another)

—Let him use you so he can get off (a teacher on her knees sucking the big cock of a guy sitting on her desk)

—Your sole purpose is to make him happy (a cheerleader with her head held against a cock lodged deep in her throat)

—Your sole purpose is to suck cock (a MILF sucking the cock of a guy who was young enough to be her son)

—Your sole purpose is to swallow cum (a pretty brunette with her mouth open as cum rocketed in her mouth)

Then, again, for thirty seconds straight there were the same pictures of girls sucking cock. Again with the same two words:

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

God, I wanted to come, as I slowly, mindlessly, rubbed my cock through my jeans, completely turned on by the nasty video.

—Open wide and take that big fuck stick in between those cocksucker lips (a tiny raven haired beauty had her mouth open wide as a huge thick cock moved towards her)

—Beg for cock (a pretty older woman begged a much younger man, “Please shove that massive cock in my mouth and face fuck me”)

You were born to suck (a cute girl in pigtails sucked in slow motion on a thick dick)

—You get pleasure from sucking cock (a huge breasted girl with dyed purple hair cupping her breasts as she sucked cock)

—Let him use you, it’s what he wants (a pretty woman, wedding ring on her finger, with a man holding her head and fucking her roughly)

—You love getting hot with warm cum all over your pretty face (a lawyer in a courtroom getting a facial from her heavily tattooed client)

—Satisfy him, make him happy, your purpose is to serve (a girl, dressed as a nun, was on her knees sucking cock)

—You love being his suck toy (an older woman was being face fucked and then cummed on)

—Swallow the entire yummy load (a blonde, with red streaks, showed a mouthful of cum and then swallowed it while looking directly at the camera)

—You get horny from sucking big dicks (a sexy girl in lingerie was on her back rubbing herself while a cock slid in and out of her mouth)

—This is who you really are, a cocksucker (three girls sucking three cocks simultaneously)

—Now you’re his whore! Take his fucking load (a girl getting a facial over and over again)

Then, again, the same pictures of girls sucking cock. Again with the same two words:

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

I was now furiously pumping my cock, which I had pulled out a minute earlier while words flashed furiously over and over as girl after girl got a full face of cum.

FUCK

JERK

SQUIRT

CUM

CUM

CUM

EAT IT

SLURP IT

PUMP IT

BEAT IT

SUCK IT

GULP IT

SWALLOW IT

JIZZ

JIZZ

JIZZ

GARGLE CUM

SWALLOW

GOBBLE CUM

SWALLOW

SLUT

COCK SLUT

CUM SLUT

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM NOW

NOW

RIGHT FUCKING NOW

COCKSUCKER

And I did… on command… my cum rocketing out of me like a missile headed for space as the final words stayed on the screen.

ENJOY COCKSUCKER

I couldn’t believe how hot that video was, somehow way more stimulating than a normal porn movie or scene.

I also couldn’t believe that Rose would give me such a video to watch.

Feeling compelled to tell her the truth, I texted:

Lasted until the very end of the first video.

She texted back a few minutes later, after I had cleaned myself and my blanket.

Did you come when you were told to?

I replied back, realizing that was indeed when I came:

Yes, when the words ordered me to.

She replied:

Good boy.

And although the words were condescending, they somehow felt right.

I replied:

Thank you.

She texted back:

You may watch the second video tomorrow. No more than one a day, although you can watch it over and over again if you wish.

I replied:

I can’t believe you gave me such a nasty video to watch.

She replied:

Did you see me in the video?

I gasped.

I hadn’t at all.

I asked:

Are you in there?

She responded:

Yep. I LOVE sucking cock.

I replied, my cock, which had just begun to go into slumber waking back up:

Well, I’m always available.

She replied:

Be a good boy and I will give you pleasure you couldn’t even begin to imagine.

And my cock was hard again.

Another text:

Now don’t text me until you have finished the next video tomorrow. Sweet cum dreams.

I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to text her to respond or obey her very words… but not wanting to look even more clingy and pathetic than I already did, I resisted responding.

Instead I watched the video again, looking for her.

And again.

And again.

And during the fourth viewing I came again, the video too hot to resist.

Then, finally, on the fifth viewing I saw her. She was one of the very quick picture changes during the end of the film (a load of cum dripping off her face)… ironically when the words ‘CUM NOW’ popped on the screen. Ironic because I even obeyed her subconsciously.

As I got ready for bed, suddenly exhausted, I began to wonder if I wasn’t getting in over my head.

This girl was obviously crazy.

Yet, I was undoubtedly crazy for her.

* * *

All day at school, I kept thinking of Rose.

I kept thinking of the video.

I kept thinking about the second video.

So much so that I came home at lunch and went right to my room, got undressed, put on my headphones, and clicked on video two.

This time I wasn’t surprised to see it was porn.

This time though, a sexy, sultry, feminine voice said the words when they popped up onto the screen… this made the video even hotter.

This time the pictures were all video and didn’t line up as perfectly to the words on the screen… it was just random videos of girls sucking dick, getting fucked, playing with themselves, stroking cocks and taking it in the ass.

The words, though, seemed to have a slightly more logical transition.

You’re a slut
A cock slut
And what does a cock slut do?
Sucks big… hard… cocks
Yogurt Slingers
Meat sticks
Dicks
Peckers
Rods
Stiff Popsicles
Sledgehammers
Dongs
Big Willies
Daggers
Cocks
Now get on your knees and suck that cock
Suck it like you’re his bitch
YOU ARE HIS BITCH
Like you’re his cum bucket
YOU ARE HIS CUM BUCKET
Suck it like a cheap cock hungry bimbo
YOU ARE A CHEAP COCK HUNGRY BIMBO
So lick his long hard shaft
Suck on his big full balls
Deep throat his thick dick
Now be his fucking whore
Give your man what he needs
His personal cocksucker
His personal cum deposit
Bob like a slut
Take all his stiff erection in your mouth
Deep throat like a whore
Take his entire missile in the back of your throat
Open wide
You want to taste his cum
You love cum
Cum
Cum
Cum
Cum on your tongue
Cum down your throat
Cum in your belly
Cum all over your face
Cum
Cum
Cum
Take his full load
That is what you were born to do
Suck cock
Eat cum
Let him use you as his cum whore
That’s what you are
A cum whore
Say it
I’m a cum whore!
Say it dammit
I’m a cum whore!
Say it now you fucking slut
I’m a cum whore!

So intoxicated by the video, so drawn in, I heard myself say, “I’m a cum whore.”

Let him empty his balls
Inside you
All over you
Make him happy like this
Drink the cum from his dick
That yummy gooey cum
Cum tastes so good
Cum
Jizz
Semen
Cum
Jizz
Semen
Always swallow
Swallow
Swallow
Swallow
Cum now, slut
Cum from pleasing your man
From servicing cock
Cum for me
Shoot that big load all over my face
Cum for me
Show me how much you love me
Cum for me
Cum for me
Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And I did.

My balls again erupting with the intensity of a rocket launch as I furiously stroked my cock.

“Brian!” a shocked voice said, even as I kept stroking my cock.

“Brian!” the voice repeated, this time bringing me back to reality.

I opened my eyes and gasped.

My mother was staring at me with a shocked and disgusted look on her face.

As I pulled off my headphones, she said tersely, “You are late for school.”

I stammered, even as cum dripped off the end of my dick, “I’m s-s-sorry.”

She shook her head, “We will talk about this later,” and thankfully left.

Mortified, I closed the computer and got dressed. I couldn’t believe Mom just caught me jerking off.

Fuck!

Thankfully, she wasn’t home when I came downstairs a couple minutes later and I headed back to school.

I texted Rose:

The second video was amazing.

Not so amazing, my Mom walked in on me at lunch just as I shot my load.

She didn’t respond all afternoon, which made me feel like the girl in the relationship as I kept checking my cell for a response.

When I wasn’t checking my cell phone for a message from Rose, I was trying to decide how the hell I was going to explain why I was home at lunch and why I was doing what I was doing.

As the school day ended, Rose texted me back.

Too funny!

But a mother must know that her son masturbates.

Did you enjoy the video?

Did you refrain from coming?

Shit! I didn’t refrain from coming.

I was so intoxicated by the video that I forgot all about the purpose of the video. I did realize I came when told to though.

So I texted her back:

I came

When I was told to.

She texted back:

You are a good obedient boy.

Do you want a treat?

I quickly texted back without even thinking that all she probably wanted me for was to eat her out… I just wanted to see her:

Yes!!!

Her response:

Meet me at the Lodge Mall, ASAP.

I’ll be in the Victoria’s Secret.

I responded that I was on my way. I quickly got into my car, already hard, and drove the fifteen minutes to the mall… not even considering how I was going to get my treat.

I got there and she was chatting with a pretty, short brunette who had a stunning resemblance to Mila Kunis.

I walked up to them and greeted, “Hey, baby.”

Rose looked at me and asked, “Hungry?”

I responded, “Starving.”

“Even after Mommy caught you spanking your monkey?” she asked, right in front of a complete stranger.

I stammered, surprised by her frankness, although based on our few encounters I shouldn’t have been, “Y-y-yes.”

“Don’t worry, High School, Simone and I tell each other everything,” she said.

“Um, okay,” I nodded, feeling awkward.

Simone added, “I hear you are a pretty good cunt muncher.”

“That I am,” I nodded, trying to be suave.

“Let’s find out,” Simone said, grabbing my hand.

I looked at Rose who shrugged, “We also share everything, so be a good boy and make her happy.”

My head was spinning, even as I followed the hot brunette down a hallway and into a back room.

Once inside, she lifted up her skirt and ordered, “Get licking.”

Although surprised, I dropped to my knees and stared at her perfectly shaved pussy.

“Hurry up, I only have a fifteen minute break,” she ordered, as she grabbed my head and pulled me into her wetness.

I began licking, still trying to understand what kind of relationship I was in with Rose.

“That’s it, get that tongue up my snatch,” Simone demanded.

I obeyed, even though I thought I was already doing that.

Her scent was stronger, as was her taste… not gross, but not heavenly either.

The entire time I licked, I tried to understand Rose.

She was an enigma.

Were we dating? Clearly not.

Could we be dating? Maybe.

Would I do anything to win her over? Yes.

Which was why I was licking a complete stranger’s pussy in the back room of a Victoria’s Secret.

After a few minutes, where my neck was getting sore because of the odd angle I was positioned in, she came… unlike the excessive splashing of Rose, Simone’s cum was subtle and seemed to just flow slowly out of her and into my open mouth.

Once done, she nodded, as she dropped her skirt back down, “Rose was right.”

“Um, thanks,” I said.

“I may beckon you again,” she said, before adding, “now go away.”

“Um, okay,” I nodded, getting up and leaving. Walking out to the store, I couldn’t find Rose anywhere.

I texted:

Where are you?

She replied:

Heading back to the dorm.

I hope you enjoyed your treat.

I replied:

I was hoping for a different treat.

She replied:

Good things CUM to those who wait.

And since you are progressing so well, I expect you to watch the third video tonight.

And try to last until at least the second viewing.

I sighed at the reality she was gone, but got excited about a third video, although it would have to wait until later as tonight was paintball night with the guys.

I went home, talked to Mom, more confident after realizing Rose was right… I was a guy and guys jerked off.

Mom was more concerned about me missing class, but I told her I hadn’t missed any as I had left after my morning class and had study hall after lunch.

She then joked, “Lock the door!”

I agreed that was a very good idea.

So at eleven, tired and sore from paintball, but super excited to watch the third video, I locked the door, got my laptop ready, put my headphones on and started watching video number three.

This one was all girls at a glory hole. A place I had never been to in my life, although I knew there was one just a few blocks from our school at a seedy adult shop.

Like the first two, words popped up on the screen, this time always big and in red, which dominated the screen for the couple seconds they were there, as girls sucked cock after cock.

The words were:

You’re hungry!
For cock
Big hard juicy cock
Your hunger for cock brought you here
For cock
Thick stiff dick
The Gloryhole
You’re a slut for cum
Gobs of yummy cum
Cum in your mouth
Cum down your throat
Cum all over your face
You needed a snack
Or snacks
Of cock
Of cum
Delicious cum
You can suck as much cock as you want here
Men line up to give you what you hunger
Men waiting to fill your mouth
It’s time to get your daily cum fix
It’s time to satisfy your hunger
It’s time to feed your insatiable craving
It’s time to get on your knees
SUCK
SERVE
FEED
STROKE
TASTE
SWALLOW
BIG COCK
YUMMY CUM
COCK
CUM
COCK
CUM
COCK
CUM
How much cum can you eat?
How much cum do you need?
Just keep sucking
Just keep tasting
Suck every cock
Swallow every drop
You never want to stop
It just feels so good
A hard cock in your mouth
A warm load gliding down your throat
Pulsing cocks flooding your mouth
Thick cum filling your belly
Cock after cock sliding into your mouth
Each one squirting warm cum into you

As I resisted touching my raging hard-on, the pictures shifted to big cocks shooting cum as the words ‘SUCK COCK’ and ‘EAT CUM’ repeated after each ejaculation.

SUCK COCK
EAT CUM
SUCK COCK
EAT CUM
SUCK COCK
EAT CUM
SUCK COCK
EAT CUM
SUCK COCK
EAT CUM

Those words were repeated for a couple of minutes, almost until I oddly felt the words were speaking to me.

Then load after load splattered girl’s faces as a variety of words for cum flashed on the screen.

JIZZ
GOO
FACE CREAM
MAN YOGURT
SEMEN
CREAM OF SUM YUNG GUY
LOVE POTION
DICK SAUCE
PROTEIN SHAKE
COCK CREAM
CUM
CUM
CUM
CUM
CUM

I couldn’t explain it, but my mouth watered as I stared at cock after cock shooting load after load.

Even as my cock ached.

I shook my head as the video ended with the words:

GOOD GIRL

Part of me was proud, I had resisted touching myself… barely, but I had done it.

The other part of me was confused by the brief moment of being excited about staring at cock.

I wasn’t gay.

I had no interest in men.

I had no desire to suck a cock.

And I definitely had no interest in swallowing cum.

Yet, fuck, was I ready to bust a nut.

So, I pressed play again and furiously pumped my cock… coming before the video hit the one minute mark.

After I cleaned up, I texted Rose:

Finished video three.

Lasted to a second viewing… barely.

I don’t know what you’re doing to me, but God they turn me on.

She didn’t respond.

And I crashed hard.

That night, I kept having the cocks shooting their loads over and over replay in my dream.

I woke up a dozen times and yet every time I drifted back to sleep the cocks returned.

By the time the alarm went off, I was still exhausted and wished it was Friday... alas, it was only Thursday.

I was like a zombie through the morning until I got a text from Rose.

High School

Go home RIGHT now and watch the fourth video.

I want you ready for this weekend!!!

My eyes went wide.

My cock got hard.

This weekend!!!

It was almost lunch, so I told my teacher that I had an appointment with a counsellor and headed home for an early lunch.

Another text:

Don’t you come the first time you watch it!!!

Then call me once you have watched it once.

Is that clear?

It was weird to be given orders by a girl and yet I didn’t even hesitate as I replied:

As you wish!

She responded, just as I got to my car:

Good boy!

I drove home quickly, trying not to speed, but speeding nonetheless.

As soon as I got home, I hurried upstairs and got the fourth clip ready. The headphones on, I pressed play.

It started slower, with a girl putting on a pair of stockings with a sultry female voice saying the words as they popped onto the screen.

Whores dress up for cock

Then a different girl putting lipstick on her perfect lips.

Get your pretty lips ready for cock

Then a bunch of girls’ pictures flashing by as they puckered their lips.

Get ready for a nice big cock.

Then a dozen scenes of girls sucking cock with the sultry voice saying a brief, nasty sentence every few seconds.

You love having a big juicy COCK fucking your COCK sucking mouth
You’re such a dirty COCK whore
You love COCK
Big hard COCKS
Thick hard COCKS
White COCKS, black COCKS, any COCK you can get your mouth on
You’re a dirty COCK sucking machine
You were born to suck COCK
Feel that COCK pulse in your slut mouth
Beg for that COCK to use your face for his pleasure
You’re a COCK slut
A submissive COCK slut
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
SUCK THAT COCK

Then the pictures changed to girls swallowing cum and getting facials and the key bold word changed from COCK to CUM.

The sultry voice made the video even hotter and it was taking all my will power to not touch my cock, which had created an impressive tent in my pants.

You want a big gooey load of CUM
CUM makes you happy
CUM splattering your face turns you on
You are a CUM guzzling whore
Feel that hot load of CUM slide down your throat
Catch that CUM rocketing out of that glorious cannon
Good girls swallow every last drop of their dominant man’s CUM
You crave load after load of CUM on your face, down your throat and in your belly.
Nothing feels better than being coated with warm, sticky CUM
Drink CUM every day for breakfast, for lunch, for dinner
You were born to eat CUM
Your reward for being a good cocksucker is CUM
CUM
CUM
CUM
CUM
EAT THAT CUM
DRINK THAT CUM
WEAR THAT CUM
SWALLOW THAT CUM
CUM
CUM
CUM
CUM
CUM

Hearing the sexy porn star voice repeating the word ‘cum’ over and over again had me ready to erupt.

More pictures of hot, hot girls sucking cock.

Wrap your mouth around the COCK
It’s good to be a COCK slut
Cock is so fucking beautiful
Big, hard, juicy COCK
COCK makes you horny, so fucking horny
YOU Love the taste of COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
You crave COCK
You adore COCK
You COCK whore

Then it was pictures of big cocks shooting their loads on girl’s faces, but this time the focus was on the cocks.

God, I wanted to come… but I wanted to still have my full load when I called Rose.

Take all the CUM from your man’s dick
You want CUM so fucking bad
You need CUM
You crave CUM
Drink CUM everyday
Wear CUM everyday
CUM
CUM
CUM
Your mouth is a CUM deposit
Your face is a CUM canvas
Your belly is a CUM bucket

Then it switched to a girl licking a thick juicy mushroom top like it was a lollipop or the end of an ice cream cone as the words scrolled up the screen for a good fifteen seconds.

This is what you were born for
To suck COCK
When you were young you sucked on your Mommy’s nipples
When you got older you sucked on your soother
When you got even older you sucked on popsicles and lollipops
And now
Now you are ready to suck what you were born to suck
COCK
Big hard COCK

It then switched to, for the first time, girls getting fucked in-between girls sucking cock.

Not touching my cock was the hardest thing to do.

It’s sooooo good to be a COCK slut
Those pretty lips were made to suck COCK
Big juicy COCK
You want to have that COCK fuck your face
You want to have that COCK pound your cunt
You want to have that COCK erupt inside you
You’re a good COCKsucker
You’re going to keep that COCK in your mouth for as long as you can
Feel that cock tickling the back of your throat
Oh God, you want his CUM, don’t you slut
You want his CUM sliding down your throat, don’t you cocksucker
You want his CUM erupting onto your face, don’t you bitch
You want a full load of his warm fresh cum, don’t you cocksucker
You want to catch that yummy load of CUM as it explodes out of him, don’t you CUM bucket
You want his CUM so bad
Say it, slut
Say it, NOW
Say you want his CUM

Her sultry voice was so demanding that I felt compelled to obey and said, “Yes, yes, I want his cum.”

As soon as I said it I gasped.

Good girl
Slap your face with his COCK
Look while you suck his COCK
Beg him to have his COCK in your mouth
Sucking COCK is a privilege
Sucking COCK is an honour
Thank him for his COCK
Thank him for his CUM

As a girl, her face coated in a few loads of cum, smiled into the camera and said, “You’re a good girl.”

Then a cock appeared and erupted right into the camera followed by the words:

Enjoy your snack, COCKsucker

Then it faded to black with the final words:

Good girl

You are now an official CUM slut

I couldn’t believe how horny I was. My balls were ready to erupt without me even touching myself.

I quickly called Rose and she asked, “Did you make it?”

“Barely,” I answered.

“Ready to come?” she asked.

“God, yes,” I said.

“Is your cock out?”

“No.”

“Pull it out.”

“Okay.”

“Now I want you to turn the volume up so I can hear it.”

“What if my Mom comes home?”

“Then she will hear you coming.”

“Okay, okay,” I said, too far gone to worry about getting caught… again.

“Now I want you to click on Q1 and stroke your cock while watching it. When you come, I want you to catch it all in your hand,” she said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Don’t ask the Mistress her trade secrets,” she scolded.

‘Mistress’ I pondered. Is that what this was turning in to?

“Okay,” I agreed, my desire to come, to obey her, overriding the alarm bells that were ringing in my head.

“Put me on speakerphone and start watching.” She ordered.

“Okay.”

I unplugged the headphones, turned the volume up, put the phone close to the laptop, got on my knees so I could jerk off and apparently catch my own cum and pressed play.

The clip instantly started with rough face fucking and words appearing every couple of seconds as a different girl was face fucked.

On your knees, slut
Suck that cock
Savour that sweet taste
Let him fill your mouth
Swallow his full load
Make him happy
Cock makes you happy
Suck as many as you can
You’re just another cock sucking slut
Let him ram it down your throat
Let him fuck that slut mouth of yours
Beg for his cock
Beg for his cum

“Beg to come,” Rose ordered, startling me.

I was desperately close and didn’t hesitate as I begged, “Please let me come.”

“Please let me come, what?” she asked.

“Mistress,” I quickly added, completely intoxicated by her. “Please let me come, Mistress.”

“And you’ll be my good boy?” she asked.

“Yessssss, Mistress,” I moaned, holding back form coming.

“My obedient, good boy?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I weakly said.

“Come in your hand now, you fucking slut,” she ordered.

And I did… instantly… grunting and shooting a big load into my hand.

“That’s it, slut, come for me, come like a little bitch,” she continued.

The name calling was demeaning and yet, in the heat of the moment, it only added to the intense pleasure I was currently experiencing.

“Yessss, Mistress,” I weakly groaned, as I kept coming into my hand.

“Good boy,” she purred, shifting seamlessly from dominant to tender.

“Fuck, that was intense,” I said, as I looked at the full load in my hand.

“Now, eat your cum,” she said, completely catching me off guard.

“Excuse me?” I asked, praying I hadn’t heard her right.

“Eat your cum,” she repeated.

“But I….” I began, but was cut off.

“Do you want me to suck your cock and swallow your load?” she asked.

“That would be awesome,” I said.

“Well, I don’t do anything that my partner won’t do,” she explained.

I thought to myself that eating my own cum would only be half the task, as when she sucked me she would be doing something I hadn’t done, but I chose not to mention that.

Instead I asked, “Isn’t that kind of gay?”

“I’ve tasted myself, does that make me a lesbian?” she asked.

“I guess not,” I replied, although somehow a guy eating his own cum seemed a lot gayer than a girl tasting her pussy from her fingers.

“And if you expect a girl to swallow your cum, shouldn’t you know what it tastes like?” she asked.

That oddly made sense. “I suppose.”

“No, I know. Now eat your cum,” she ordered, “I have to get to class.”

I considered just pretending to and yet I felt both compelled to obey and a strange sense of curiosity. All those girls seemed to like the taste of cum… how bad could it be.

“Okay,” I said, and slowly moved the big load of white goo to my mouth.

I paused.

I couldn’t do it.

“Now, slut,” Rose ordered. “Eat that big, juicy load of cum.”

Being called a slut and having the vivid description of cum pushed me past the invisible line of no return as I quickly moved my hand to my mouth and sucked my cum into my mouth.

To my surprise it wasn’t gross at all.

If anything it was kind of good… salty and sweet.

“Good boy,” she purred, before adding, “lick your entire hand clean. Never waste a drop of cum.”

I again obeyed as I licked the rest of my cum off my hand.

“I got to go, but I expect you to watch video five tonight and when you come I expect you to eat it again,” she ordered.

“Okay,” I said, not sure I actually would do it.

“Be a good boy, obey and Saturday night I am going to rock your world… literally,” she said.

“Is that a promise?” I asked, the idea of finally having her sucking my cock or, better yet, getting to fuck her instantly exciting.

“Trust me, after Saturday night you will be a changed man,” she said. “But I got to go, love ya, Brian,”

Then she hung up.

My head was spinning.

Saturday night… rock my world… love ya… she even actually used my name.

This girl was an enigma… a puzzle with a lot of pieces still missing… a crossword puzzle with a lot of complex clues.

And I was completely in LUST with her.

* * *

That night, the door locked, the headphones on, I clicked on video five.

This one had a title scroll across it.

Good Girl vs Bad Girl: To suck cock or not to suck cock

This video, like the others, had tons of amazingly beautiful girls sucking cock, but this time there were two voices… one firm, dominant and yet sexy, the other sweet and sultry.

This one also seemed to have more close-ups of the cock. Besides the video and pictures of girls sucking big cocks, the two voices seeming to battle each other (in the most twisted version of the Devil Went Down in Georgia ever), words popped up on the screen every ten seconds or so… less than the past videos.

Voice 1: Worship cock

Voice 2: Don’t worship it

Put it all in your cute little mouth

Don’t be a bad girl, you’re a good girl

Text: Big juicy cock

Take that cock deeper and deeper

You’re not getting aroused by this

Focus only on his big hard cock and how much you love it in your mouth

You don’t want that snake invading your innocent mouth

Love to suck hard man meat

Suck it all the way into your mouth

You don’t want to be a cock slut

Enjoy that cock sliding in and out of your mouth

Don’t enjoy it, you’re a good girl

Nothing is better than a warm load of cum heating up your belly

Feel it pulsing and throbbing in your mouth

Don’t… don’t let it pulse in your mouth

Feel the veins as the blood rushes to the tip of the cock

Don’t touch yourself… don’t allow yourself to get excited

Big fat thick cock

Deeper in your mouth, get it nice and hard

Don’t let it get hard in your mouth

Feel the balls bouncing off your chin as he fucks your face

Don’t allow him to face fuck your pretty face, you’re a sweet girl

Cocks are yummy

You feel great pleasure on your knees with a cock in your mouth

Don’t allow yourself to get aroused

Be a good little cocksucker

Control yourself, resist the temptation

You crave cum

Come on you little cock sucking whore

Take that big cock in your mouth

Don’t do it, don’t become a cocksucker

You crave the taste of cock

You crave the taste of cock

You crave the taste of cock

You enjoy worshipping it

Resist the growing temptation, you’re a good girl, such a good girl

You love big hard dicks

Worship it

Enjoy it

Feels so good

Feels so right

So natural

This is where you were meant to be

On your knees

On your knees

On your knees

Fight it!

Good sluts live on their knees

Make him cum in your mouth

Down that slutty throat

Make him shoot his load in your mouth

And warm your belly

Open your mouth wide

Resist with everything you have, you’re not a cum whore

At the count of ten he is going to come in your mouth and you are going to come too

You’re going to feel his semen, his hot semen

Don’t let him or you’ll be aroused forever when you see a big juicy dick

Big juicy dick

You’re going to feel semen fill your mouth

Catch his semen in your mouth

Savour the sweet taste

Hot, hot, hot, semen

Don’t let him cum in your mouth, you’re a good girl and good girls don’t suck cock, they don’t eat cum

When he comes, you’re going to come

Because cocksuckers get the most pleasure from making others come

Cocksuckers were born to please

To serve

To suck

To swallow

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER!!!!!!

So much arousal,

When he comes you’re going to feel so much pleasure

Pleasure unlike any you have ever experienced in your life

As you understand your purpose in life

It’s so fun to be a bad girl

A very good bad girl

A very good cocksucker

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

Don’t come, don’t let him come in your mouth

YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER!!!!!!

Ten: Suck it! Worship it! Adore it!

Resist it

Nine: Take it deep in your fucking throat

Resist it

Eight: Imagine that semen flowing out of his cock and into your eager mouth

Resist

Seven: The hot seed that only can be produced in the balls of a man

Resist

Six: Suck that hard juicy cock

Damn it feels so good… shit!

Five: Feel the hardness that you caused with that cock sucking mouth of yours

Fight it, fight it, fight it, fight it, fight it

Four: Keep sucking it, your only purpose is to please a cock

No, no, no

Three: Come on, cocksucker, you want nothing more than to be on your knees, sucking cock after cock after cock after cock after cock

Oh fuck, resist

Two: You want his cum, don’t you? You want to be the perfect cocksucker

Oh God, say no, fight, fight, fight

One: You can literally feel the anticipation as his cock pulses in your mouth ready to ejaculate and give you the greatest present a man can give you… his cum

Resiiiiiiiist

Zero: He’s coming all over your face, he’s filling your mouth

It’s too late

Swallow that cum, swallow

You have to swallow

Swallow

Swallow

Swallow

Swallow every drop

Swallow every drop of that cum

That sweet addicting cum

That delicious man made desert

You’re a whore now, there is no going back, you’re a bad girl

It feels sooooo good to be bad

Feel it sliding down your throat

Flowing down your body and filling your tummy

You feel sooooo complete now

Sucking cock makes you happy

After you cum, keep watching… this is what you were meant to do

To worship cock

To suck dick

To swallow cum

To be a cocksucker

A cocksucker

A cocksucker

To be owned

To be controlled

By a beautiful penis

A delicious hard cock

A throbbing exploding dick

It’s so strong

So powerful

So mystical

A cock

A dick

You were born to suck cock

Sucking cock feels good

Sucking cock makes you happy

Sluts are happy

Sluts are obedient

Sluts are born to please

You’re a slut!

And the video fades….

As soon as the video ended, I pressed play again and began stroking my cock.

I went slow, wanting to make this last as long as possible.

I watched the video again.

I listened to the two girls play angel vs devil on my shoulder, trying to convince me each was right.

I watched girls suck cock after cock.

Big, hard, juicy cocks.

Fuck what was I saying?

Yet, I couldn’t take my eyes off the big cocks, the hot girls, the huge loads of cum.

I lasted almost half the video before coming, again catching my load in my hand.

I couldn’t explain it… I’m not gay… but I was craving my cum again.

And as soon as I was done, I moved my hand up to my mouth and lapped up my cum.

God, I tasted good.

No wonder girls loved sucking my cock and swallowing my load.

As soon as I thought that, I wanted to slap myself.

What the fuck was I saying?

I stopped the video, shut down my laptop and lay in bed trying to figure out how this day had progressed.

I now had a Mistress, I think.

I had now eaten two loads of my own cum and found it tasty.

I needed to get to Saturday and fuck the hell out of Rose. I needed to reclaim my manhood.

That night I had a crazy dream where I was on my knees eating Rose’s pussy, but then just as she was about to come… it changed into a cock and she sprayed my face with her cum.

* * *

Yet, the next morning, instead of reclaiming my manhood, I pressed play on number 6, my cock already hard.

This time the words were on a black screen for a few seconds by themselves spoken by another sexy, sultry voice… a voice so soothing it was as if she was talking directly to me, which was ludicrous but that was what it felt like. And then there would be one picture at a time of a nice hard cock spraying his load all over a girl.

I’m here to make your dreams CUM true
Your dream of having a hard throbbing cock in your mouth
You dream of a massive load exploding on your face
You want to feel milky cum sliding down your throat
You want to taste the sweet salty seed
You little fucking cum whore
You love cock
You love cum
You’re a cock slut
Obey
You’re a cock slut
Accept
You’re a cock slut
Mindless
You’re a cock slut,
Accept

The voice, the slow pacing, the massive cum shots all had my cock ready and revving to go… but I resisted… I wanted to see the whole video.

You want to give him what he wants
You want to be the cum bucket of his dreams
You want to get him off like no other slut ever has
You want to feel his hard cock sliding in and out of your mouth
You want to swallow his massive load
You want to feel his warm cum coating your pretty face
You’re a hungry little cum slut,
Relax
You’re a hungry little cum slut,
Accept
You’re a hungry little cum slut,
Submissive
You’re a hungry little cum slut,
Accept.

Then the video changed. A guy stroking his cock by himself was all there was as words came on the screen and the hot woman kept speaking, her words echoing as she spoke them.

You love a dick in your mouth
Worship cock

Text: Taste it

You love that beautiful cock
Worship cock

That cock is throbbing for you

Feel it throb in your mouth
Worship cock

Imagine his hands on your head guiding you to your natural place

Feel his cock pulse in your mouth
Worship cock

Remember you are his good girl

He can do whatever he wants to you
Worship cock
Suck cock
Stroke cock
Swallow cock
Lick cock
Worship
Cock
Cock
Cock

Then the words on the screen matched the girl’s voice as the guy stroked faster. I couldn’t explain it… I’m not gay… but I wanted to see him shoot his load.

Get ready
You’ve had nothing to eat all day
And you know what you want
Say it
CUM
You want his cum
Beg for it
You want his cum
Say it, slut
You’re happy to eat cum
You’re happy to dine on his cock
You’re happy to be a cocksucker
Repeat after me

And as bizarre as it sounds… I repeated every word she said as I watched the guy stroke his huge, perfect cock.

I want that big hard cock in my mouth

“I want that big hard cock in my mouth,” I repeated, completely transfixed by the cock staring at me and her hypnotic words.

“I am a cocksucker born to suck big dicks.”

I again repeated, even though I found the words bizarre as they flowed out of my mouth, even as I stared at the perfectly smooth cock, “I am a cocksucker born to suck big hard juicy dicks.”

I didn’t realize until after I said it I had added ‘hard juicy’ in my response.

I want nothing more than to be on my knees serving cocks

Completely intoxicated by the words, the dick, I was no longer in control of my mind, as I repeated verbatim as I was told, “I want nothing more than to be on my knees serving cocks.”

Oddly, I got onto my knees and started stroking my raging hard-on.

I love cum. Sweet gooey cum. I want to swallow a big load of man cum

My mouth watered as I thought about my own cum which I could be eating soon. I couldn’t help but wonder what it would feel like to have my cock in my mouth so I could swallow it directly from the source as I repeated like a bimbo, “I love cum. Sweet gooey cum. I want to swallow a big load of man cum.”

I’m a slut for cock

“I’m a slut for cock.”

For big, hard, thick, stiff, juicy cock

“For big, hard, thick, stiff, juicy cock.”

For a full load of sweet, salty cum

“For a full load of sweet, salty cum.”

I need a cock fucking my face soooooo bad

“I need a cock fucking my face soooooo bad,” I repeated, my mouth watering and my mind spinning with a lust I couldn’t explain as I kept staring at that cock as he pumped faster and faster.

Shoot that load all over my face

“Shoot that load all over my face,” I demanded, as he suddenly shot his massive load in the air.

I tried catching it, briefly forgetting I was watching a video, that I was straight, just as I shot my own load all over my black comforter.

The orgasm was so intense as lust and shame cascaded through my body and I realized in an instant that I had just come at the idea of sucking cock.

Yet, I just kept coming and coming.

Once finished, I didn’t even hesitate as I bent down and licked that big load of mine off my comforter, feeling an insatiable desire to eat my cum, a mental reaction that I shouldn’t waste precious cum, but also a physical reaction as well as my body just guided me to the yummy goo.

I licked it all up, satisfying my cum hunger before a light bulb went on in my head.

What the fuck was I doing?

Why was I getting turned on by cock?

Why was I craving cum?

Why did Rose want me to watch these videos?

I closed my laptop, disgusted with myself.

I was no cocksucker.

I sure as hell wasn’t some faggot.

I was done with these videos and done with Rose.

I went and had a cold shower, needing desperately to cool down.

I needed to fuck some hot slut… now.

I needed to regain my manhood.

Once out of the shower, I texted one of my MILF sluts.

I’m on my way over!

As expected she replied back:

I’ll be waiting.

I had often gone over there in the mornings, after her husband was gone to work to deposit a morning load in either her mouth, pussy or ass… I had learned that lonely housewives are the biggest sluts… but also the most eager… the most submissive… and the most experienced.

Mrs. Parker was no exception… actually she was the poster child for housewife sluts.

I got to her house and walked right in.

I hadn’t actually gone over to her house in over a month, but this was around my twentieth visit and, as expected, she was ready for me in a nightie and nothing else… her big, slightly sagging tits, barely held in by the black lace lingerie.

“Where have you been?” she asked, as she moved to me and dropped to her knees.

“Fucking high school sluts,” I answered.

As she fished out my cock, she sighed, “Why do you waste your time on those inexperienced bimbos when you can have me whenever you want?”

“I like variety,” I shrugged, as she took my limp dick in her mouth.

She was a great cocksucker and took her time as I hardened in her mouth.

She purred, after a couple of minutes, “God, I love your cock.”

As she said that, my mind betrayed me, as visions of the past few videos I watched flashed in my head.

Trying to be manly, I ordered, “And I like dirty MILF ass whores. Now bend over the couch, I’m going to ream that asshole of yours.”

“Mmmmmm, we’re horny today,” she purred, quickly deep throating me, before she stood up and got in the position ordered. She was a very submissive, obedient little slut.

Usually, I enjoy a lengthy blow job first, but today I needed a rough fuck and no one enjoyed one like Mrs. Parker, who could take my cock roughly in her mouth, pussy and ass.

Today I was going to destroy her ass.

I agreed, “Today I’m going to fuck the living shit out of you.”

“Literally,” she laughed, as I moved behind her and slid into her ass. I loved that she lubed her ass before I came over. Like I said, she was that big of a slut. “Oh yes, God your cock is so fucking perfect.”

Wanting to reclaim my manhood, I fucked her… hard. So hard the couch began sliding forward.

“Oh, God,” she moaned, “Ream my asshole, you nasty mother fucker.”

And I did.

And it felt so good… to be back in charge.

Having shot my load less than an hour ago, I was in for a long, reclamation fuck.

It felt great to feel like my old self… to be back in charge.

“Oh fuck, this is the best fuck ever,” Mrs. Parker moaned loudly, as her one hand frantically rubbed her clit.

“You going to come from getting ass fucked?” I asked, knowing she was… she had many times before.

“God, yes,” she whimpered, “you make me a complete come slut.”

“I know I do,” I smiled, feeling like a man.

I fucked her ass for at least fifteen minutes and through two orgasms for the nasty ass slut before I finally found my balls boiling. I pulled out and ordered, “Knees, slut.”

Even though I had never shoved my dick in a girl’s mouth after poking her ass, I was in a zone and wanting to prove my manhood to myself.

She obeyed, like the submissive slut she was, and I slid my pulsing cock in her mouth. I fucked her face hard, my balls bouncing off her chin, the sounds of slobbering echoing through the room until I deposited my load down her throat.

Once done, I pulled out and she said, “Wow, that was unexpected.”

I shrugged, “I knew that was what you wanted.”

“You know me so well,” she said, leaning forward and taking my cock back in her mouth.

“I’m late for school,” I said, as I began to get dressed.

“Well, I’m always here for some physical education,” she said.

I laughed, “You are quite the workout.”

“And it burns a lot of calories.”

“And the protein shake at the end is good for you.”

“I couldn’t agree more.”

I headed out, went to school and had a great day until last class. Gym.

In the change room, for the first time ever, I couldn’t help but check out other guy’s cocks.

My buddy Mike had a short one, but thick.

My other buddy in my class, Eddie, had a long one, but thin.

I tried to be sly, but I looked at almost all my classmates.

The black cock theory was pretty true as all three black classmates had impressive cocks… all bigger than mine.

But the biggest cock, was the biggest surprise… Eugene. It was fucking huge… like a third leg.

I couldn’t help it, but I stared at it… too long.

Worse… I felt my own cock getting hard.

Mortified, I quickly went to a stall to hide my growing cock.

I jerked off, quickly, to get rid of my erection, knowing that the videos I was watching were definitely having an influence on me.

I was even more determined to end this thing with Rose… pussy wasn’t worth it.

After school, I got a text from Rose:

What number have you watched to?

This was my chance. This was my opportunity to break the hold she seemed to have over me.

I replied:

I watched six this morning, but I’m not watching anymore.

She replied:

You sure.

Only four more.

And the last one, we will watch together.

Tomorrow night.

Are you ditching me?

Fuck!

God, I wanted her.

I wanted to find a way to break her spell over me.

I replied:

I’m not ditching you.

I just don’t want to watch the videos.

She replied:

Watch videos 7-9 in a row tonight and don’t come until you’re done.

Then be at my dorm room at exactly six.

Or don’t.

Then watch Q2 in the morning.

Obey!

And I will give you what you really want!!!

I sighed. Read the word ‘Obey;’… and recalled the word used more than once in the videos.

I texted back, a couple of minutes later:

I’m not sure.

But, she never responded back.

That night, at a party I got drunk.

I flirted.

I made out with three different girls.

And I was closing in on a cute blonde from the rival school.

Yet, every time I kissed a girl it was Rose that popped into my head.

In the end, I knew I had to see her again.

I’d watch the videos, control myself and then….

I left the party early, rejected a sexy blonde who was more than willing to fuck me, and headed home.

Once home, I got into bed, got back up and locked the door, got back into bed, turned on my laptop, put my headphones on and clicked on video 7.

This one was shorter. Under five minutes and mostly in slow motion.

A young redhead on her back with the words LIE BACK crossed the screen.

A brunette with a blindfold… a cock tracing her lips with the word RELAX.

A blue eyed blonde with a cock sliding in and out of her mouth and the words JUST BREATHE.

A blonde with a ponytail on her knees sucking cock with the word OBEY.

A chubby girl with huge tits swaying on all fours with the words EMPTY YOUR MIND.

An older MILF with a few loads all over her face with the word ACCEPT.

An Asian stroking two cocks while sucking another with the words JUST BOB.

A big bootied Latina getting fucked by one big cock while she sucked another with the word OBEY.

A teacher on her chair with a big dick in front of her on her desk with the words OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE.

A blonde cheerleader, still in uniform, holding pom poms, as a cock tapped her lips and she kept trying to get it in her mouth with the word MINDLESS.

A MILF with three loads spraying into her mouth simultaneously with the words JUST SWALLOW.

A nurse sucking a well hung man while a woman was asleep in the bed with the word OBEY.

A pretty blonde with purple streaks in her hair, on her knees getting dp’d while taking two loads of cum all over her face with the words THIS IS YOUR NEW REALITY.

A white woman in a maid’s outfit getting dp’d by two black cocks while sucking on another with the word SLAVE.

A black girl furiously sucking on a white cock, deep throating it completely with every bob with the words JUST SUCK.

A brunette with pigtails, in a church confessional, sucking a cock through a glory hole again with the word OBEY.

This is why God created you.

To suck cock.

OBEY

This is your purpose in life.

To swallow cum.

OBEY

This is what you were born to do.

OBEY

OBEY

OBEY

As it ended, I couldn’t help but notice how many times the word obey was used. Coincidence or purposeful, based on the last texts from Rose.

Yet, I had to admit it, I felt compelled to obey.

I texted her:

I watched seven, moving on to eight.

I clicked on the eighth video, another short one, my cock rock hard, curious what this video would be about.

Unlike most of the videos, this one had no words crossing the screen, just a sexy voice talking over videos of girls sucking cock.

The first few videos were again in slow motion as the woman spoke in a slow, relaxing way.

Just look at that cock
The cock created just for you
You want that dick
That big hard dick
In your mouth.
Just stare at the cock
The cock God created for you to serve
On your knees
Eager to please
With your mouth.
You want to suck it
You want it in your mouth
You need it between your lips.
Everyone has a desire to suck
An insatiable lust to suck
A burning desire to suck.
You crave that cock
Accept that this is who you are.
A cocksucker.
Lean forward and take it in your mouth
Slowly
Ever so slowly
Begin bobbing on that cock
That big hard cock.
Feel its strength in your mouth
Its pulsations
This is what you were born to do
Suck cock
Big hard cock.
Get used to it in your mouth
Then go faster
Show him how much you love pleasing him
Sucking his cock
His big hard cock.

Suddenly I got a text.

Good boy.

Pause the video and call me now.

I instantly did, dying to hear her voice.

“Hey, sexy,” she purred, sounding as sultry as the voice on the video.

“Hey, baby,” I responded back.

“Enjoying the videos?” she asked.

“They are interesting,” I answered.

“They are supposed to help you understand what it is like to be a girl,” she explained.

“Oh,” I said, finally getting it. “That makes sense.”

“I want a man who is comfortable with his sexuality,” she continued. “A man who can give and receive.”

I wasn’t sure what receive meant, but agreed, wanting her so badly, “I can be whatever you want me to be.”

“That’s what I want to hear,” she said, with a moan. “Now finish watching the video, sexy.”

I resumed watching, the voice really drawing me in. So much that the girls sucking cock were in the background. I saw them, but I saw the cocks so much more.

I know it was weird… but I couldn’t stop.

I had to admit… the idea of sucking cock was beginning to intrigue me.

Feel that cock sliding in and out of your mouth
Doesn’t it feel soooo good?
It’s so natural to have a cock in your mouth.
And now you want his cum
His thick load of cum
Sliding down your throat
Or exploding all over your face.
Because you are a cock slut
A cock slut for him
A cum slut for him.
Say it after me
I love cock.
Say it!
I love cock.

“Say it, sexy,” Rose said.

“I love cock,” I said, feeling completely at her will.

I crave cum
Thick creamy cum.

“I crave cum, thick juicy cum,” I repeated, my mouth watering as I watched load after load shoot into girl’s open mouths.

I was born to suck cock

Big, thick, juicy, hard cock.

I again repeated, as Rose did at the same time, “I was born to suck cock. Big, thick, juicy, hard cock.”

You’re now a cocksucker.

And the video faded to black.

I shook my head, realizing what I said, “That was a bit strange.”

“It was fucking hot,” Rose said.

“I guess.”

“Are you hard?”

“Yes,” I admitted.

“Why?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I answered, before adding, “I just watched ten minutes of girls sucking dick.”

“Exactly,” she said, not expanding her thought. She then said, “Let’s watch number nine together.”

“Okay,” I said.

“Press play in three, two one, go,” she ordered.

I did.

The video started with a gorgeous girl on her knees, looking hungrily at a big cock she was stroking.

The words that came on the screen: You have an intense craving for cock

Another girl slid her tongue up the hard shaft:

You have an uncontrollable urge to eat cum

A close-up of a huge black cock slamming into the mouth of a petite young girl:

Your purpose is to taste and swallow fresh cum from a big hard dick

“Fuck, that is a gorgeous cock,” Rose chirped in as I watched the black cock furiously face fuck the girl.

“It’s pretty impressive,” I agreed, wishing my cock was that thick and big.

A girl’s face coated in tons of cum as another load splattered her face:

You were born to eat multiple loads of cum every day

A girl licking a big puddle of cum on the floor:

Your role in life is to feed on thick gooey cum

“I’ve witnessed cocksuckers doing that,” Rose said.

“Really?” I asked, the idea hot, but not something I had ever seen.

“Oh yeah, real cock sucking sluts will do anything for cum,” she explained.

“I can’t imagine,” I said.

“Can’t you?” she questioned.

I didn’t answer as I wasn’t sure what to say. Instead I resumed watching the video.

A chubby girl on her knees furiously bobbing on a thick cock:

Your most natural position is on your knees worshipping cock after cock

A girl surrounded by six cocks, stroking two while sucking one:

Nothing is better than being surrounded by big, hard, juicy, cream shooting cocks

“Have you ever been part of a bukkake?” she asked.

“No,” I admitted, as I watched another load splatter the girl’s face.

“It’s super fucking hot,” she said, moaning again softly.

“Does bukkake turn you on?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned again.

A teacher on the floor in her classroom with four students all pumping their cocks and aiming at her:

Always keep your mouth open wide

“Look how eager she is,” Rose pointed out.

“I wish my teachers were that hot,” I said.

Another girl with her mouth wide open, in a library, which somehow made it even hotter, three guys furiously pumping their stiff missiles:

You’re eagerly and impatiently waiting for that sweet man made cream

A girl with her tongue extended and catching a thick white load:

Stick out your tongue to catch all that yummy, yummy, cum

A nerdy girl in glasses catching a full load in her mouth, showing it to the camera and then swallowing:

Taste that tantalizing load of salty warm cum

“Mmmmmm, that is so hot,” Rose purred.

A blonde girl wearing a ball cap backwards in a change room swallowing one load and then going to a second cock:

One load is never enough for a cocksucker like you

A girl on her back in a bed getting multiple loads in her mouth and on her face:

You’re starving for cum… load after load of cum

Another girl taking multiple loads, this time on a beach:

Each full load you swallow makes you crave cum even more

A girl coated in cum licking a plate full of cum:

Cum is a food group for a cocksucker like you

A hot woman in a wedding dress, on her knees with four cocks all aimed at her face:

Nothing is better than cocks aimed straight at your open mouth

“I’d like to have been at that wedding,” Rose said.

“Me too,” I laughed.

A super-hot redhead drinking a cup of cum:

You are now a cum addict

“This part gets wild,” Rose informed me as the style changed.

Words flashed on the screen every couple of seconds with tons of pictures of girls getting coated in cum.

Do it!
Feed on hard cock
You
Love the taste
Cum
Cock every day
Worship
Cum
Flowing down your throat
YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER
You can’t get enough
Big hard cock
You were born to suck cock
Eat cum
Open up wide
More loads
More cock
Squirting in your cock sucking mouth
You moan like a slut as he comes in your mouth
YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER
Salty
Sweet
Delicious
The unique texture
Thick
Slippery
Creamy
Once one cock finishes in your mouth
Another cock replaces it
YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER
Pushing straight down your throat
This feels so right
Cum on your face
Cum in your mouth
Cum in your belly
YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER
This is your destiny
Cum slut
Devote your life to your addiction
Cum slut
Cum junky
Eat semen
Swallow cum
YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER
You are doing what you were born to do
You are on your knees in the position you are meant to be
Everyone has an innate urge to suck
To bob
To swallow
Sweet cum
Gooey cum
Salty cum
YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER
Worship the greatest gift God created
For you
Cock
Big cock
Hard cock
Thick cock
Juicy cock
It’s so natural
YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER

I was stroking my cock slowly, my balls boiling.

Rose said, “This part is really hot.”

The video changed to a brunette sucking a big cock.

You are her
Imagine that is you on your knees
Sucking that juicy cock
You are her
You need cock
You need to become a cock worshipping cum slut
You are her
You are in love with cock
You are in love with cum sliding down your throat
You are her
Craving that big hard juicy cock
Craving the seed only a man can give you
You are her
Your mouth exists
Only
To please cock
To eat cum
To serve
YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER

“Pause it,” Rose ordered.

I did.

“Ready to come with me, baby?” Rose asked.

“God, yes,” I answered, never wanting to come more than I did at this moment.

“Don’t come until the video tells you,” she ordered.

“Okay,” I agreed, “but that won’t be easy.”

“There are only a couple of minutes, maybe less, left, baby,” she purred. “And I want you to come with me. Can you do that, baby?”

Her sexy voice, her constant use of ‘baby’ had me so horny. I agreed, “Yes.”

“Press play on the video and get ready to erupt,” Rose said.

I pressed play and the video again changed to short quick phrases with every video being a girl with an open mouth with cum being deposited in it.

Eat cum
Beg for more
Gag on cock
Cum addiction
Tease
Lick
Suck
Swallow
Cum
Stroke
Facial
Knees
Crave
Gaze
Sperm
Sissy
Feed
Savor
Salty
Fate
Slave
Girly
Cock
Junky
Whore
Obey
Swallow
Train
Shaft
Pump
Slut
Facial
COME NOW
COCKSUCKER
C
O
C
K
S
U
C
K
E
R

“Come now, baby, come into your hand for me,” she moaned.

“Yes,” I grunted, permission given I pumped my cock furiously and immediately shot my load into my open hand.

“I’m coming,” Rose screamed, simultaneously with my orgasm.

On the video a girl was taking load after load on her face as the final words lingered on the screen:

YOU ARE A COCK SUCKING CUM SLUT

“Is your cum in your hand, baby?” she asked.

“Yes,” I admitted, looking at the yummy load in my hand.

“Will you do something for me?” she asked.

“Anything,” I replied, so completely intoxicated with her.

“Wipe that cum all over your face,” she ordered.

“Really?” I asked, surprised by what she had requested.

“Yes, baby,” she moaned. “Wipe that yummy load all over your face, just like you can do to me tomorrow night.”

Somehow I felt compelled to obey; plus, I was curious what cum felt like on my face like the girl frozen at the end of the video with a few loads on her.

“Okay,” I said, taking my hand full of cum and moving it to my face.

I rubbed the cum all over my face, feeling strange and yet intrigued.

“Oh yes, baby, take that facial,” she purred.

And I suppose that was what I was doing in a strange way.

“Send me a picture,” she said.

“I’m not sure I can do that,” I said.

“Oh baby, please, I’ll make it worth your while,” she promised, her tone dripping with sexy naughtiness.

“I guess,” I said.

“And I’ll send you a picture of the cheerleading slut that is between my legs right now in return,” she added.

“There is a girl there?” I asked, the idea both shocking and yet hot.

“Yes, now send the picture, baby,” she demanded. “I want to see my man being so vulnerable.”

“Okay,” I said. I put my camera on, put it to selfie and looked at my face. My face was glistening. I took the picture and sent it before I could change my mind, the idea of seeing a picture of a girl between her legs the motivation I needed.

“Hmmmm, yummy,” she purred. “Here is one in return.”

I received a text with a picture of a cheerleader, a cheerleader I knew, Camry, with her tongue extended.

“Wow!” I said.

“Yes, she is a very eager beaver,” she said.

“So I see,” I chuckled.

“I need to go and fuck her with a strap-on, so I’ll see you tomorrow at six. Don’t be late,” she said.

“That I would like to see,” I said.

“Me in a strap-on?” she teased.

“Yes.”

“Good to know,” she said, before hanging up.

I went and washed my cum off my face and went to bed looking forward to finally fucking Rose tomorrow.

There was also a text from her:

Re-watch your favourite video tomorrow at four exactly, then Watch Q2 and do exactly as it says.

* * *

So at four, I obeyed.

I chose the original good girl vs bad girl one, because I loved the two competing voices going head to head (which I realize is an amazing pun).

My cock was dying for attention by the time it ended.

I then started the final clip on the USB… Q2.

It was slow motion pictures of cocks shooting their loads onto girl’s faces. The slow motion made the cock look majestic: like a magical cannon. The white gobs came out in a variety of ways: each unique and enchanting. The girl’s face getting splattered was sexy and thrilling… all the while a girl’s voice I recognized… undeniably Rose’s, spoke as words came on the screen.

Look at that wonderful cock
Look at it
Isn’t it beautiful?
Look at the long hard shaft
Look at it
Don’t you want it in-between your lips?
Look at the thick mushroom top
Look at it
Don’t you want to feel it stretch your mouth?
Look at the cum rocket out of that majestic phallus
Look at it
Isn’t it beautiful?
Look at the cum flying in mid-air
Look at it
Don’t you want to catch it?
Look at the thick, white, and appetizing cum
Look at it
Don’t you want that in your mouth, in your belly?
Look at that girl on her knees
Look at her
Don’t you wish that was you?
Look at that girl with her mouth wide open
Look at her
Don’t you want to replace her?
Look at that girl coated in delicious cum
Look at her
Don’t you want to feel the hot semen painting your face?
Now stroke that cock of yours
It’s hard isn’t it?
Stroke it as you imagine being on your knees
Sucking that cock
Catching that cum
Becoming the cocksucker you were born to be.
Now repeat after me as you focus on the big, juicy, hard, enticing, addicting cock.

I heard the words, I understood the transformation that was happening, and I knew I should resist… yet, at the moment I was so completely mesmerized by Rose’s words and by the big cocks, that I just obeyed mindlessly.

I want to suck cock.

“I want to suck cock,” I declared, staring at the current black cock shooting a load in the air and towards a pretty girl’s open mouth in utter slow motion.

I want to suck cock after cock.

And as a girl servicing multiple cocks showed up on screen, I repeated, “I want to suck cock after cock after cock.” I didn’t even realize I had added an extra ‘after cock’ as I imagined being the girl on her knees.

I want to swallow loads of creamy… salty… sweet… cum.

My mouth watered, as dozens of pictures of girls getting cum sprayed directly in their mouths flashed across the screen. I repeated, like a bimbo, “I want to swallow loads of creamy, salty, sweet cum.”

I want a warm, sticky load of cum splattered all over my pretty face.

Watching girls get coated in an abundance of cum, I couldn’t help but be curious what it would be like to get a facial or facials. I declared, “I want a warm, sticky load of cum splattered all over my pretty face.”

I want to be a submissive, obedient, cock craving cum slut.

And as I watched girl after girl suck cock and get splattered in cum, I wanted to be that girl. I declared, “I want to be a submissive, obedient, cock craving cum slut.”

Are you ready to come, cocksucker?

“Fuck, yes,” I said to Rose’s voice.

Want hot creamy cum all over your face?

“Yes,” I mindlessly said, willing to agree to anything she had to say… and, truth be told, I was curious what a facial would feel like.

Then get in this position.

I stared at the photo. It was a guy with three pillows lifting his ass up, his head bent forward, so his cock was aimed directly at his face.

I wasn’t sure I could do that, flexibility wasn’t my strongest suit.

Are you in position yet?

If not, pause the video until you are.

We both know you want a nice warm load of jizz on that face of yours.

And as strange as it was, I did.

I liked the taste of my own cum… much to my surprise.

I liked the feel of cum on my face when I rubbed it all over myself… again, much to my surprise.

I would likely enjoy a fresh warm load shot directly at me. So, I got into the position, which was indeed awkward.

And with some impressive contortion, I had my cock just inches from my mouth.

I wondered if flexible guys could suck their own cock. That would be super cool.

Then I pressed play, as I resumed stroking my hard cock.

Suddenly a pretty blonde looked directly in the camera and spoke, although the voice speaking was Rose.

Pump that cock.

Get it ready for eruption.

Keep that mouth wide open.

Tell me you want that cum.

“I want my cum so badly,” I declared, furiously stroking my cock.

Tell me that you’re just a slut for man cum.

I didn’t hesitate even though the words sounded so gay. “I’m a cum hungry slut for creamy man cum.”

Come for me now, cocksucker.
Come all over that pretty face.
Taste that creamy man made cum.
Made just for you.
Come and taste the sweet salty seed.
Come now, faggot.

“Fuck,” I groaned, my balls erupting and a massive rocket of cum shooting out of my cock and hitting me directly in the eye and forehead, even as I heard her call me the most derogatory name one can call a man.

I couldn’t believe how warm the cum was as it hit me.

Come now, cum bucket.

The second rope hit me right in the nose and upper lip.

Come now, cum deposit.

The third rope went directly in my mouth and I eagerly swallowed the warm, gooey, salty, and strangely textured cum. A taste that was even better directly from the source and I instantly wished I could have caught my entire load… as I wanted more.

That’s it, swallow your cum you fucking cum slut.

The last rope landed on my chin and chest, my intense orgasm finally finishing its lengthy journey.

My head collapsed back onto the bed as she purred.

Such a good boy.

Such a good cocksucker.

I lay there, completely spent for a good five minutes, my body still enjoying the afterglow of pleasure.

My mind, though, was spinning with the reality that I had just given myself a facial, that I had come exactly when I was called a ‘faggot’ and that my eye was suddenly stinging.

I learned, the hard way, that getting cum in your eye stings like hell.

I got up, got dressed, wiped the cum off my face and chest with a t-shirt and went to the bathroom.

My left eye looked like I had pink eye.

I sighed as I washed my face thoroughly, especially my eye.

The stinging faded, but the rash, or whatever it was, was still there.

Looking at the clock, I realized I was going to be late.

I texted:

On my way.

I quickly changed into a nice pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt that showed my very impressive six pack and headed over.

I drove over, excitement and confusion coursing through me.

I had now eaten my cum, declared myself a cocksucker and given myself a facial… it had been a weird past few days.

But… it would all be worth it… if I got to fuck Rose.

I got there, my cock already hard with anticipation, and knocked on the door.

Rose yelled, “Come in.”

I entered and my already hard cock flinched in my pants when I saw that Rose was in lingerie. A black nightie, with a garter belt and matching black stockings and high heels.

She saw my eye and laughed softly as she asked, “Didn’t close your eye?”

“No,” I admitted.

“It will go away in a few hours usually,” she explained.

“Good, to know,” I nodded, the conversation already surreal and odd.

She smiled, “Did you enjoy the last video?”

I nodded, feeling my cheeks burn with shame, “It was different.”

“Did you obey the commands I gave?” she asked, walking to me in the fucking sexiest way ever.

I put my head down.

“Don’t be ashamed, baby,” she said, as she reached me and put her hand on my throbbing cock. “I find men sexy only when they are willing to explore every aspect of their sexuality.”

“Really?” I groaned, her touch sending sparks through my very being.

“Yes,” she purred, as she dropped to her knees and fished out my cock.

I couldn’t believe it was finally happening.

I watched her lean forward and take my cock in her mouth.

“Oh God,” I groaned, the velvet warmth of her mouth sending waves through me.

And although I had had many blow jobs in the past, many amazing blow jobs in the past, this one was the best yet.

Maybe because the past few days had been so surreal and intense.

Maybe because I had been anticipating this for the past week.

Or maybe she was just an amazing cocksucker.

I was thankful I had come just an hour ago or I would have shot my load in seconds.

After a couple of minutes, she quit.

She stood back up and said, “Ready for the final video?”

“I watched them all,” I said.

“Oh, that was only USB one,” she said, leaning in and kissing me.

Her lips created their own electricity.

When she broke the kiss, I asked, curious, having been somewhat disappointed that I had watched all the videos from the USB she gave me (each one like a new present to unwap), “How many USB’s are there?”

“Four training USB’s,” she revealed, “although I have many other videos that are just for fun,” she continued, kissing me again before finishing, “like tonight.”

“Oh,” I said.

“So did you do exactly what the last video ordered?” she asked.

I nodded, “Yes.”

“How did it feel?”

“Weird.”

“And?”

“Kind of cool,” I admitted.

“Good,” she nodded. “Becoming one with your sexuality means being vulnerable, being a risk taker, and willing to just let go and explore who you are.”

“I think I’ve explored a lot of my sexuality this week,” I said.

“Oh, that is just a start,” she smiled.

“I can’t imagine what else there is,” I said.

“Oh, if you trust me, I will take you to places you didn’t even know existed inside your conscience,” she said, as she took my cock and led me to the couch.

“Get undressed,” she ordered, as she went to her computer, which I learned was hooked up to her television.

I got undressed, anticipating an amazing night.

Once naked, I sat down and she sat beside me.

She asked, “Ready?”

“I was born ready,” I joked.

“You were born for something,” she quipped back, as she pressed play on the video and reached over and stroked my cock.

The title came on.

Good Girl vs Bad Girl (Alternate Version)

Like the one I had watched twice, most recently less than two hours ago, it had the dual voices, competing against the temptation of cock sucking.

“I just watched this one,” I revealed.

“It’s one of the best,” she nodded, her finger just rolling around my mushroom top. Sometimes the words seemed to be the same, or similar, and other times it was new.

Voice 1: On your knees, cocksucker

Voice 2: Don’t be a bad girl, you’re a good girl

Look up at that big juicy cock

Don’t get drawn in by the majestic penis

Text: This is your true purpose in life

Reach up and stroke the hard man meat

Don’t allow your hunger to control you

Feel its amazing strength in your hand

Don’t allow him to steal your sweet innocence

You were born to worship cock

Rose paused the video.

“I love the slow pacing of the video,” Rose said, her hand ever so gently stroking my cock.

“I love the dual voices,” I said, before adding, “they both drip with naughtiness.”

“I know, they both sound like phone sex operators,” she said.

“You know this how?”

“I just know,” she smiled, pressing play and bending down to lick the shaft of my cock.

I groaned as her tongue slithered up and down my cock.

Lean forward and take that mushroom head in your mouth

You’re not a cocksucker

Enjoy that cock slowly going in your eager mouth

Don’t enjoy it, you’re a good girl

Your mouth waters at the sight of a juicy cock

Rose’s tongue meandered so randomly, up my shaft, down my shaft, swirling around my cock head… driving me wild.

Feel it harden in your mouth because of you

Don’t let it get hard in your mouth

Feel the manhood become a fuck stick

Don’t let it stiffen in-between your sweet pretty lips

You were put on this earth to be a cum deposit

Feel it pulsing and throbbing in your mouth

Don’t… don’t let it pulse in your mouth

Feel the veins as the blood rushes to the tip of the cock

Don’t … don’t allow yourself to give in to the temptation

You are exactly where the great Lord planned you to be

Rose took my cock in her mouth and deep throated me… something very few women had been able to do.

Now start bobbing on that big juicy stiff cock

Don’t allow yourself to get aroused

Take that entire man stick in that cock sucking mouth

Control yourself, resist the temptation

Your body craves the sweet taste of cum

Come on you little cock sucking whore

Take that big cock in your mouth

Don’t do it, don’t become a cocksucker

You crave the taste of cock

You crave the taste of cock

You crave the taste of cock

You enjoy worshipping it

Resist the growing temptation, you’re a good girl, such a good girl

You must suck big hard dicks

Rose sat back up and paused the video.

She asked, “Ready?”

“Is your lingerie black?” I joked.

“Funny you should say black,” she smiled, as she reached for the phone and texted somebody.

I was confused, but she resumed play and ordered, “Now focus on the video.”

“I’d rather focus on you.”

“Just watch,” she said, as she moved her hand back to my throbbing cock… fuck, she was a tease.

Worship it

Enjoy it

Feels so good

Feels so right

So natural

This is where you were meant to be

On your knees

On your knees

On your knees

Fight it!

Good sluts live on their knees

Make him cum in your mouth

Down that slutty throat

Make him shoot his load in your mouth

And warm your belly

Open your mouth wide

Resist with everything you have, you’re not a cum whore

At the count of ten he is going to come in your mouth and you are going to come too

You’re going to feel his semen, his hot semen

Don’t let him or you’ll be aroused forever when you see a big juicy dick

Nothing matters but pleasuring the cock before you

You’re going to feel semen fill your mouth

Catch his jizz on your tongue

Savour the sweet taste

Swallow that hot, hot, hot, cum

Don’t let him cum in your mouth, you’re a good girl and good girls don’t suck cock, they don’t eat cum

When he comes, you’re going to come

Because cocksuckers get the most pleasure from making others come

Cocksuckers were born to please

To serve

To suck

To swallow

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER!!!!!!

So much arousal,

When he comes you’re going to feel so much pleasure

Pleasure unlike any you have ever experienced in your life

As you understand your purpose in life

It’s so fun to be a bad girl

A very good bad girl

A very good cocksucker

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

Don’t come, don’t let him come in your mouth

YOU’RE A COCKSUCKER!!!!!!

“Are you ready to begin your real journey to sexual liberation, baby?” Rose asked as she paused the video right before the volcanic countdown.

“Yes,” I whimpered, my cock ready to erupt at any time.

“James, come here,” Rose said.

To my surprise, I turned to my right and a very built, black man was just a few feet away from me… and naked. I don’t know why, but the first thing I did was glance down to his crotch area and gasp as I saw a huge black snake.., and it wasn’t even hard.

“Hey, baby,” he said, his voice so deep, as he walked over to us.

When he was in front of us, Rose took the massive cock and said, “What do you think?”

I joked, “That would destroy most girls.”

James roared, “I like him already.”

“Go ahead,” Rose offered, “touch it.”

“I-um-well,” I struggled, completely intoxicated by the massive beautiful cock in front of me.

“Go ahead, baby,” she purred, taking my hand and guiding me to it.

I didn’t resist as I felt that this was where I was meant to be.

I took it in my hand and was just in awe of its sheer girth, already imagining how much bigger it would be once hard.

After a minute, even as my mouth betrayed me by watering, Rose said, “James, stand beside him and let him stroke your cock while he watches the rest of the video.

“Sure,” James nodded, moving beside me.

“Stroke his cock while you watch the rest of the video baby,” Rose ordered.

And I did, even as I wondered what it would feel like to have it in my mouth.

Ten: Suck it! Worship it! Adore it!

Resist it

Nine: Take it deep in your fucking throat

Don’t become a cocksucker

Eight: Imagine that semen flowing out of his cock and into your eager mouth

Resist, resist, resist

Seven: The hot seed that only can be produced in the balls of a man

Shit, the cock looks so good

I couldn’t help it, but I glanced over to the big black cock I was stroking…. a cock that was becoming indeed hard to resist.

Six: Suck that hard juicy cock, worship the sheer perfection in front of you.

Damn it, I can’t take my eyes off it

And I did again look at the massive cock that was getting harder in my hand.

Five: Feel the hardness that you caused with that cock sucking mouth of yours

Fight it, fight it, fight it, fight it, fight it

Four: Keep sucking it, your only purpose is to please a cock

Don’t be a faggot, don’t be a faggot, don’t be a faggot, don’t be a faggot, don’t be a little fucking cocksucker, resist

Even as I was told not to be a faggot, the term that triggered my intense orgasm earlier today, I quit watching the video and turned to admire the cock before me. A cock I desperately wanted in my mouth.

But I didn’t want to be a cocksucker.

I didn’t want to be a faggot.

But I did want to feel his cock in-between my lips.

I did want to feel it harden in my mouth.

My mind and body were fighting internally… knowing that once I crossed the line there was no going back.

Three: Come on, little cocksucker, you want nothing more than to be on your knees, sucking that beautiful cock

Oh fuck, you’re going to become a cocksucker, aren’t you?

Rose whispered, her hand back on my cock, her hot breath on my ear, “Go ahead, baby, do what comes naturally.”

Two: You want his cum, don’t you? You want to be the perfect cocksucker

Don’t be a faggot, don’t be a little cock sucking cum bucket, resist, don’t be a faggot

I couldn’t resist any more. I leaned forward and took the semi-erect black cock in my mouth.

Instantly, a wave of relief coursed through me as an instant reality set in… this was what I was born for.

One: You can literally feel the anticipation as his cock pulses in your mouth ready to ejaculate and give you the greatest present a man can give you… his cum

Resiiiiiiiist

And God did I want to feel his cum rocket in my mouth as I ignored the good girl inside me and became the bad girl I was conditioned to be.

“That’s so hot, baby,” Rose purred, as she kissed the back of my neck.

Zero: He’s coming all over your face, he’s filling your mouth

It’s too late, you’re a fucking cock sucking faggot

I was in awe of the sudden hardening of his cock in my mouth… it felt like I was a magician. I felt pride rush through me as it became a fully erect chocolate stick.

“That’s it,” Rose purred, “let it harden in your mouth, baby.”

I no longer heard the sounds of the two women, just the soft moans from James and the whispers of Rose.

The cock was so thick that it really stretched my mouth. Yet, I wanted to be a good cocksucker as absurd as that sounds.

Once hard, I began to slowly bob back and forth, only taking a couple of inches at first as I tried to get used to having a cock in my mouth.

It felt completely natural.

Yet, it took time to get accustomed to a cock, especially such a huge thick cock, in my mouth.

“Take your time,” Rose purred, just before I felt her mouth on my cock.

This only added to the incredible sexual sensation I was feeling. I was sucking one cock while having mine sucked.

“Deeper,” James ordered, speaking for the first time.

I obeyed, as with each forward bob I attempted to take more and more of his thick cock in my mouth.

Rose moved down and sucked my balls in her mouth, something I had only had done a couple of times.

She was edging me like crazy.

James ordered, “Suck my balls, cocksucker.”

Being called it on video was one thing, being called it in person was another. Yet, at the moment I was a cocksucker… and maybe I would be for the rest of my life.

I obeyed, taking him out of my mouth and sliding my tongue down his shaft like I had seen in many of the videos.

Reaching his balls, his big balls full of man juice, his entire cock region completely shaved, I sucked the bag into my mouth and found a big ball.

I tried to replicate what Rose was doing to me.

“Oh yes, suck on my balls, cocksucker,” James groaned.

Hearing him groan made me excited, my cock flinching.

I moved back and forth between both balls for a couple of minutes, and when Rose began moving back up my shaft, I did too.

I took his cock back in my mouth and resumed sucking as Rose purred, “You look so hot with a cock in your mouth.”

That should have offended me.

Yet, instead it made me want to be an even better cocksucker.

She whispered, “You want his cock sliding in and out of your mouth.”

And I did.

James took that as a cue and began slowly fucking my face.

This was a very different feeling than being the one doing the sucking. I felt sluttier, as if I was just his cum bucket.

That again made my cock flinch.

“You want his cum, don’t you Brian?” Rose whispered.

I moaned on his cock in response.

“Because you’re a natural little cocksucker. Be his little slut and take his big black cock. Make him shoot his jizz wherever he wants: down that eager throat of yours or all over that pretty face,” she whispered, sounding like a voice in any one of the videos she had made me watch. Each sentence only enhanced my desire to be the perfect cocksucker.

As he began to go faster in my mouth, I gagged a bit.

She whispered, “Just relax, Brian. A good cocksucker can take any cock that is provided to her.”

Being called a ‘her’ was new and yet at the moment all I cared about was getting this big black guy off.

After a moment, Rose continued the nasty talking, “Get him off and swallow his cum, Brian. This cum will taste delicious and you will want more and more. You’ll crave cock. You’ll be addicted to man cream. You love being his little slut, don’t you?” she continued, as she resumed stroking my cock.

James pulled out and I quickly replied, wanting that cock back in my mouth, “Yes, yes, I want to be his cock sucking cum slut.”

James slid his cock back into my mouth, going faster and deeper, again making me gag a bit.

She continued, “Take it all, bitch. Do it how he likes. Just relax and let him fuck those cute puckered lips. Suck dick. Swallow cum. Be the mindless cum bucket you were born to be.”

God, her words were driving me mad with lust and acceptance.

“Serve him, swallow his creamy load of cum, feel it slide down your throat. This is what you need: to serve big cock.”

And I couldn’t agree more.

James’s breathing was getting more stunted and I assumed that meant he was close.

Was he going to cum down my throat?

Was he going to shoot his load on my face?

I wanted both.

I wanted to feel his cum shooting in my mouth, gliding down my throat and filling my belly.

I also wanted to feel his warm thick load splatter on my face.

Suddenly, I heard the two voices from the video again.

Swallow

It’s too late, you have to swallow it all cocksucker

Swallow

You’re a faggot forever.

Swallow

You’re a cum guzzling queer now and forever

And then James grunted and I felt his cock pulse, followed by his cum pouring into my mouth.

Swallow

There is no going back

And I knew there wasn’t. This was exactly what I was born to do.

Please.

Suck.

Swallow.

Obey.

Serve.

I was a cocksucker.

Maybe even a faggot.

As cum exploded into my mouth, Rose took my twitching cock back in her mouth and bobbed furiously.

James kept coming and coming and I kept swallowing and swallowing… like I was conditioned to do.

Feel it sliding down your throat

I tried to warn you cocksucker

Feel it filling your belly

You’re a complete faggot now

And as I grunted and shot my load into Rose’s mouth, I knew I was hers forever. I would do anything to feel this completely surreal, intense pleasure again.

You are finally complete now

You’re a faggot

Your life makes sense now

You’re a fucking faggot

Only sucking cock makes you happy

Because you’re a cock sucking, cum addicted faggot

James pulled out once his complete deposit was made and Rose moved up, grabbed my face and kissed me. As her tongue slid into my mouth, I felt my cum transferred from her mouth into mine.

It was the hottest moment yet.

Cock controls you now

You’ll want it every day

And as I swallowed my own cum, again, I knew it was true.

There would be no going back.

They say once you go black, you never go back.

And that may be true.

But for me, I knew that once you drop to your knees, you’ll forever need to please.

The end of:

Hypno Sissy: Becoming a Cocksucker