The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Smoker!

“Sonofabitch, I’m gonna’ be late again,” she cursed to herself as she scanned the living room floor looking for her missing shoe. “I’m gonna’ lose my fucking job if I’m late again.” Just then she spotted the conservative, yet attractive black leather shoe in the corner by the fireplace. “Thank God,” she said out loud. She retrieved the shoe, and hopping on one foot she tried to slip it on while reaching for her briefcase. Just then the doorbell rang. “You gotta’ be fuckin’ kidding me!” she said out loud once more, “not now!” She opened the door, and there stood a man...not unattractive, but not exactly stunning, dressed in a sportcoat, dress shirt and jeans. He was carrying a briefcase in one hand, and his other hand was fiddling with something in his jacket pocket. He was immediately taken aback by her beauty and sheer, smoldering sexiness. He had been keeping his eye on her...almost stalking her since the day he spied her in the bookstore. At that moment he knew he had to have her, and at that moment his plan had begun to take shape. He was unprepared, however, for how beautiful she would be...how incredible she would smell when up this close.

“Yes? May I help you?” she said, brushing the long, sandy hair from her eyes, looking a little bit annoyed at this disturbance.

“Uhhh, yes!” he said, regaining his composure. “Yes, I’m sorry. Are you Ms. Nielsen?” he asked, knowing fair well who she was.

“Yes. I’m Kate Nielsen. And you are...?”

“My name is Richard, Kate. And I have something for you.” His voice was no longer unsure. He then pulled the hand from his jacket pocket revealing a beautiful, jewel encrusted pocket watch. He held it up to eye-level and smiled a sly, knowing smile. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the watch. She noticed how the sun glinted off of the jewels and how warm the gold color seemed. As it spun in front of her eyes and began to sway back and forth, she could almost feel herself sway with it. Back and forth, back and forth...gold...pretty...warm...

“I’m ssssorrry...” she said, not taking her eyes from the timepiece. “But I havvvve to go....”

“No, Kate...you’re not going anywhere,” Richard said flatly. “You want to invite me inside.”

“I want to invite you inside,” said Kate in a robotic, monotone voice. Her eyes had now glazed over and her voice was whispered and small. As Richard walked forward, Kate instinctively, if not slowly, stepped backward to let him in.

“You look nice, Kate. Why are you so dressed up?”

“I’m goinnnng....to worrrrrk....” she said, her unseeing eyes still on the watch. Richard decided that Kate was sufficiently under and that he no longer needed his hypnotic charm. Slowly he put it back in his pocket, but Kate’s eyes never moved. She just stood there, staring straight ahead, swaying slowly from side to side.

“Oh, no Kate. You’re not going to work. You’re calling in sick today.” Lowering his voice a bit he added, “isn’t that right?”

“Yesss...I’m callllling in sssssick todayyyyyy....”

“And since you’re not going to work, you have no need to be dressed up.” said Richard. Kate’s mind, no longer her own, formed the thought that Richard just placed into her head and it made perfect sense. “You should take off all of your clothes, Kate. You must take off all of your clothes.”

“I musssst taaake offf....clothesssss...” she repeated, slowly unbuttoning her business blouse. Richard watched in silence as his beautiful love slave took off her outfit piece by piece. He long imagined how she would look like this; beautiful...naked...entranced. Once her clothes laid in a heap on the floor, Richard slowly approached his prey and gently cupped her breasts in his hands. Her glazed, hypnotized eyes slowly rolled back in her head as she let out a small moan.

“Hmmm...not exactly the ice queen I imagined,” he thought to himself. He buried his nose in her hair and nibbled her earlobe before slowly whispering, “now cummmm with me.”

He led her to the couch where the end table holding the phone stood. He commanded her to sit, which she did without question. “Now,” he said, “it’s time for you to call in sick, honey. Do so now.” Without looking, Kate robotically picked up the receiver and dialed the number to her place of employment. As she did this, Richard reached down and pulled his throbbing cock from his pants. It had been straining against the zipper since she had fallen under his spell and he couldn’t take it anymore. As she stared into nothingness, he stood in front of her, stroking his member while holding it not even a half an inch from her face.

“Helllllo...?” she said, and his cock twitched as her hot breath cascaded over it.

“Kate? Is that you? Where the hell are you?” The female voice on the other end of the phone said, quite curtly.

“I’mmmm sssssick todayyy...” whispered Kate.

“What? What the fuck is wrong with you Kate? Sonofabitch, you’ve only worked here for two weeks! You can’t do this! I need you here today. First you’re late twice in a row, and now you call in sick? Sick!?! You sound drunk! Dammit, Kate, if you can’t do this job...” Richard could hear the muffled tones of an ass-chewing coming from the other end of the phone. Gently, he took the phone from Kate’s hand and slowly teased her mouth with his cock.

“Open up,” he whispered. Cupping his hand over the mouthpiece of the phone he said, “Kate, you need my cock in your mouth. More than anything, you need to suck on my cock. You’re greatest need is to make me cum. Do you understand?” She began to say “yes,” but as his cock entered her lovely, warm mouth it came out as “yemmmph.”

Putting the phone to his ear, Richard could hear Kate’s boss screaming, “Kate? Kate!?! Are you even there anymore? Dammit, Kate?”

“Kate’s...ohh shit...Kate’s busy right now, bitch,” Richard said through throws of pleasure.

“What?!? Who the fuck is this?” The boss said, shocked. But instead of answering, Richard took a small device from his pocket...the opposite one from the watch, and pulled out a device about the same size as a lighter. He held it up to the phone and pressed a small, red button on the top. A small, high pitched squeal emitted from it, traveled through the phone and straight into the ear of Kate’s boss. Instantly her pupils dilated, her jaw went slack and her eyes took on a far away, hypnotic look. Oddly enough, where no one would consider this woman very attractive while “on the job,” and playing the tough as nails boss, she took on a quite sexy look, staring vacantly and becoming entirely submissive.

“This is your master. Do you understand?” Said Richard firmly.

“Yessss...master...I under...stand,” said Kate’s boss in a decidedly sexy monotone voice.

“Fine,” continued Richard. “Now, tell me bitch...what’s your name?”

“Ssssandraaa...” she said.

“Well, Sandra, listen to me. You...OH!” Richard shouted as he pulled his cock from Kate’s mouth with great urgency. He immediately sprayed the hypno-beauty’s face with his hot, sticky cum. What missed her face landed all over her beautiful, pert tits, which she kneaded and tweaked almost instinctively with his man-lubricant. “Shit...ohhh, shit,” Richard sighed. “Now...Sandra, are you still there?”

“Yessss, master,” was the flat reply.

“Good, then listen to me.” He waved his hand slowly in front of Kate’s eyes and her furiously kneading hands came to a slow halt as her chin slumped lazily into her chest. She would sleep for a while so he could concentrate on Sandra’s orders. “You will listen only to the sound of my voice, and you will do exactly as I say. When I release you from this trance, you will have no recollection of being hypnotized, and all my orders will be carried out as if they were all your idea. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master...I hear...annnnd I....obeyyyy...”

“Right. Now...Kate is your favorite and your best employee...She deserves a large raise...30% should do for now,” Richard said as he gazed adoringly on his sleeping slave. “Do you understand?” he followed up, more forcefully.

“Kate issss my....besssst employ...yeeee....sheeee de...deservessss a raisssse...” said Sandra, the new thoughts finding a home in her vacant mind.

“That’s right. And whatever she suggests will be the best idea you’ve ever heard. As a matter of fact, you admire her a great deal...and...” he added wit a sly grin, “you find her the most attractive woman you’ve ever seen. You are not attracted to other women, just Kate. She makes you very aroused when you think of her...if you ever get close enough to smell her perfume, it makes you very hot and very wet, isn’t that right, Sandra?”

“Oh yessss, master...she makesss me hot....wet....” repeated the no-longer stern boss.

“Fine, fine Sandra...just fine. Now listen to me, when I hang up the phone, you will hang up directly after me. You will then snap out of your trance and you will remember nothing of being hypnotized. You will only remember that Kate called you and told you that she was sick,” said Richard. “HOWEVER,” he continued, “whenever you hear me say the words ‘sleepy-time Sandy’ you will immediately fall back into this deep, wonderful trance. Is that understood?”

“Yes, master...’sleeeeepy...timmme...sssssandy....”

“Very well, Sandy. See you soon.” And with that, he hung up, knowing that she would follow his orders. How could she not? Ever since his studying abroad in the Orient and Eastern Europe...ever since he studied the science and ideology of hypnosis and mesmerism...ever since he found his magic charm in that little shop in Sarajevo and subsequently built his tiny hypno-lighter...no one was ever able to resist his thrall. Satisfied with a job well done, but not entirely satisfied at present, Richard once again turned his attention onto Kate. “Kate...can you hear me?” Richard asked softly.

“Yesss...I hear you...” she replied into her chest.

“I want you to open your eyes now, but I want you to remain completely asleep and in my power. Do you understand me?”

“I unnnnder....sssstand....” she murmured. And once again Richard waved his mesmerizing hand across her beautiful face. She opened her eyes and stared straight ahead. He immediately began to become hard again, staring at those lips that so recently cradled his cock...looking at those gorgeous eyes, hooded by her half-closed lids.

“Kate, darling, I have a present for you in this suitcase,” he said, placing it in her hand. “It is an outfit that I want you to go and put on. There is also a picture inside showing you just how you should wear it, as well as how you should prepare your hair and makeup. In the inside pocket are some special cigarettes. You will take, and you will be smoking one when you come down the stairs. This will not bother you. You are a smoker, do you understand?”

“I ammmm...assss...a...ssssmoker....” Kate said, as if it had been true all along.

“You have been smoking since you were 12 years old. You love to smoke. You find it sexy...it makes you hot to think how sexy you are when you smoke. In fact, smoking actually arouses you a little bit. You will always feel like having sex when you smoke, but you will only smoke when I offer a cigarette to you. Is that understood?”

“Yessss...only when you...offfffer...” Damn, but she was sexy when she slurred her words, Richard thought.

“And one more thing. If I offer you a cigarette when you are not in this trance, you will immediately fall back into this state.” Richard thought that this would be a good idea if he happened to need her entranced at some point when his watch or lighter might not be handy.

“I underssssstand,” she complied and continued to stare forward, awaiting her next command.

“Very well. Now go and change for your master.” And with that, Kate walked silently from the room, suitcase in hand. Richard only had about a minute to revel in his conquest when there was a knock at the door. Looking through the living room window, he could see a very attractive woman...a bit older, but very well kept and with an amazing body, standing at the door with a plate of cookies in her hand.

“Kate? Are you there?” the woman called out. “I see that your car is in the drive, and I thought that you might not be feeling well!”

“How sweet,” thought Richard. “Perhaps I should invite her to join our party.” He answered the door and could see the immediate shock on the pretty woman’s face.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” she started. “Is Kate in?”

“I don’t know,” Richard said slowly, reaching into his pocket and retrieving his watch. “I think she should be back annnnny minnnnute....annnny minnnnute...” he stressed slowly as the watch danced and swayed in front of the shapely neighbor’s eyes. “Perhaps you should come in and reeeeelax a bit....” The plate of cookies fell from the now limp hands of the woman as she began to sway in place, in rhythm with the watch.

“Yessss....” she said in a small voice, “I should commmme innnn....reeee....laaaax....” He slowly made a pulling motion with his fingers in front of her lazy eyes and she almost floated into the room. Closing the door behind her, Richard said,

“What is your name, dear?” Still tracking the watch, she replied,

“Gerrrrri....”

“Okay, Geri...now listen to me...you are verrrrry relaxed. Far too relaxed to think anymore. You want me to think for you, don’t you?” Richard asked firmly.

“Want you...to think...for me....tooooo...reeelaxxxxed...” She agreed.

“Good. Well, I think that you want a cigarette. Don’t you want a cigarette, Geri?”

“I want a cigarette...” she said, still dazzled by his beautiful watch. Deftly, and with quite a bit of practice, Richard produced a cigarette from a pack in his front pocket while never taking the watch from Geri’s stare. He placed it between her full, heavily lipsticked mouth and just as quickly produced a lighter. Lighting it, Geri took a deep drag and let the smoke pour from the sides of her mouth.

“She’s done this before,” Richard thought, “probably smoked as a kid.” But it didn’t matter if she had or not. She was his now, and she would smoke, or not smoke for him whenever he pleased from now on. She was his. You see, Richard had a large supply of cigarettes that he had specially treated with a hypnotic drug. Once smoked, the intended victim was his for good. Geri was now his...his for good. “Now, Geri, Kate won’t be downstairs for a while. Before she comes back I would like to ‘prepare’ you for her arrival. Firstly, of course, you must remove all of your clothing. Do you understand?”

“Yessss, master,” she said, cigarette dangling from her lips...beautiful white smoke ribboning around her heavily made-up face. Slowly, just as Kate had done moments earlier, Geri began to strip out of her clothing. Richard’s eyes nearly burst from his head, and his cock nearly sprung from his pants as she unhooked her bra. Apparently it was concealing even more than he imagined. A pair of beautiful, round globes sprung from their restraints and bounced gently in place until they finally came to rest. Her nipples...large and erect...pointed damn-near magnetic north.

“Those can’t be real,” Richard thought. “Who the fuck cares?” he immediately thought after. When she was done stripping for him, she stood straight, eyes half closed, swaying in place. Her beautiful face was lightly shrouded in the smoke from her cigarette. Before Richard could decide what to do with her next, Kate came down the stairs and her image made his mind up for him. After he saw her, though, his mind isn’ t exactly what made his decisions. There she stood in her black PVC outfit that fit her like a second skin. She had on a collar that attached to the breast area via several spaghetti thin straps. Her fabulous breasts were covered only from the bottom half of her nipple down, so that Richard could fondle/suckle them without having to remove a stitch of her beautiful costume. The dress ended before her ass did, so there was immediate and easy access to her sex, (which he could smell clearly, and her excitement only heightened his). Her boots began at her upper thigh and ended with a pointed toe and 4 ½” heel. Her gloves, starting at her elbow, were also PVC, but softer than the rest, so that when she touched him, and she would touch him, it would be entirely inviting without the addition of any lubricant. The glove of her right hand ended most noticeably at a cork-tipped, smoldering cigarette which she slowly placed to her full lips. Her lips were high-gloss red, as were her nails under the gloves. Her rouge was heavy on her cheeks, and the mascara and eyeshadow, though heavy, complimented her face very well. She had teased her wavy hair a bit higher than she had ever had it, and the heady aroma of her perfume mixed with her juices and smell of her smoke was enough to drive Richard dizzy with desire. Her eyes, though, were what pulled it all together. For although she was dressed entirely as a dominatrix, her hooded, made-up glazed over eyes showed her to be as submissive as a woman could ever be. “Holy Fuck,” was all that Richard could say. He then remembered their new visitor, and immediately brought his plan into action. “Geri...sit on the couch,” he commanded, and she followed without question. “Now, Kate, sit on the other end of the couch. Do it now.” She silently sauntered past him and he caught a heavy whiff of her scents...it nearly made him pass out from loss of blood to his brain as his cock screamed to be set free. “Geri...look at Kate. She is the sexiest woman you have ever seen. You have always desired her, but seeing her like this drives you mad with passion. You must stare at her...her breasts...her face...her smoke...you cannot look away. As you stare, you realize that you need release. You must masturbate for her Geri...masturbate for me...your master...do it now.” And with that, Geri’s breath became shallow and uneven. She took a long drag on her cigarette, pulled it from he mouth and slowly exhaled as she used the holding hand to pull at her nipples. The other hand was busy trying to find the sweet spot to bring her release. “Now, you will want to, but you must not cum until I say it is alright. Do you understand, Geri?” said Richard.

“Yessssss....” she whispered through smokey lips, back arched, and nipples erect as her eyes stayed fixed on Kate.

“Now, Kate,” said Richard, “Do you remember what you did for me earlier?”

“Yessss masssster...I gavvvve you hhhhead...” she replied, and then took a drag from her cork-tip, which now had a lipstick mark on it that Richard found incredibly sexy.

“That’s right, slave, you did. And you did very well. Now, however, I want you to give me a ‘smokey blowjob.’ Do you understand? I want you to enjoy your smoke...you remember how you enjoy your smokes...enjoy your smoke as you give me the best blowjob of your life. It is the most important thing in the world to you that I be pleased, so this must be the best blowjob you could ever give. You would like that, wouldn’t you.” Kate’s gaze, still vacant, changed a bit as her eyes rolled in her head. Smoking turned her on...pleasing her master turned her on...she was in hypnotic heaven.

“Yessss masssster....pleeeeezzzzz you....” she said, and then exhaled a warm cloud of smoke that made Richard’s stiff member twitch in front of her as he pulled it from his pants. She began to tease his cock, suckling the tip for a moment. She then took a long, long drag from her smoke and before exhaling, she took the entirety of his cock into her wanting mouth, smoke pouring over it and out the sides.

“Unnnnnh,” Richard grunted.

“Ooooh,” cooed Geri as she watched on wantingly. Her throws of passion as she rocked back and forth on her own slender, groping fingers was almost too much for Richard to bare as he gazed down at his beautiful original conquest. He was amazed at how Kate could pause for a drag of her cigarette while never leaving his cock wanting for attention. Without instruction she knew to keep it going with her soft, gloved fingers. She had to have done this before, he thought, but honestly cared very little. The aroma from her pussy was growing stronger by the moment, and he suddenly realized that while he was reaping the rewards of this hypno-smoke job, and Geri was reaping the rewards of the beautiful vision of Kate, Kate couldn’t get off without a little help.

“Juh...Geri...” Richard grunted, trying to hold off the inevitable.

“Oooh...yesss, muh...masssster....” she cried, frigging herself furiously now.

“I want you to come over here and lay down between Kate’s legs. You will smell the musky odor of her pussy and you will have to have it. You will not be able to resist. You will continue to smoke, you will continue to jack off, but....OH!” Kate was really incredible at this. “But you will...jeez...you will lick Kate’s pussy and pleasure her as only a woman could know how. Do this for me right...unnnh...right now.” Geri slowly, robotically, removed her fingers from her pussy and eased her way between Kate’s legs. As she positioned herself below Kate’s pussy, Richard could no longer see her face. He knew what she was up to, though, as a plume of smoke erupted from Kate’s crotch. Kate’s hypnotized eyes suddenly became very wide, and as soon as Geri’s obviously skilled cunnilingus started, Kate’s blowjob became even more intense...even more purposeful. Her eyes closed and her body shuddered as she bobbed up and down on Richard’s rock-hard shaft. Under his own cries and Kate’s moans of pleasure, he could hear Geri groaning as she continued to pump her dripping wet pussy. “Oh...okay, Geri...cuh...cuh...cummmm now!” He commanded. No sooner did the words come out and Geri’s legs stiffened and shook. A scream was let loose in Kate’s already tingling pussy, and Kate instinctively swallowed the whole of Richard’s manhood. She, too, was cumming. Richard pulled his cock from her mouth just in time to spray the both of them with more cum than he had ever produced before. It covered Kate’s face and tits once more, but it also gave Geri, who was still below him, a creamy white shower all over those large, beautiful, natural breasts. Richard made sure to clothe Kate in PVC so that just this sort of thing could be easily wiped off, but he couldn’t help but admire how sexy the pearly white substance looked against her shiny black bodysuit.

Regaining his composure, as well as catching his breath, Richard told both beauties to sit side by side on the couch. He then waved his hands over them and intoned, “sleeeeeeeeep.” Once again their bodies went limp and their heads slumped to their chests.

“Kate, Geri, listen to me. I am going to leave now. When you hear the door close, you will both get dressed. Kate, you will put on a pair of pajamas, as you are home sick from work. Geri, you will then go back to your own home. You will both get into your own beds and fall into a deep, deep sleep for one half of an hour. When you awaken, you will have no memory of this ever occurring. Geri, you never made cookies, and you never came over o Kate’s house. Neither of you will remember meeting me. You will merely remember that you felt tired and needed a nap. You will awaken refreshed and feeling wonderful. Kate, you will feel as though you can return to work tomorrow. And Kate, you no longer have to worry about being late. You are your company’s finest employee.” Kate broke out into a slight grin when she heard these words. “Now, eventually I will come to visit you both again. It might be at work, it might be at home. It may be just about anywhere. The important thing is, you will not recognize me, but you will find me incredibly attractive. If I approach you, you will not shy away. If either of you hear me say the words, ‘Solo-Alpha-Beta,’ you will fall immediately into my power and subject to my commands once more. Now...do you both understand me?” Richard spied both sleeping women and they said, in unison,

“Yesssss massssster.”

“Perfect,” he replied as he unrumpled his clothing and put himself back in order. He made certain that he had both his watch and lighter in their appropriate pockets, retrieved his suitcase from the upstairs bedroom and took one more look in the living room where his hypno-dolls still sat, swaying ever so slightly. “This is going to be a whole LOT of fun,” he thought to himself. “Pleasant dreams, my beauties,” he whispered as he walked out the front door, ending this day, but setting his future plans in motion.