The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-town

Chapter IV Hypnotized by a Millionaires

Allison Walker was walking down the aisles at Salty Grocery looking for the new single guy in town. The Millionaires was very beutiful, tall, blond, and a ten thousand dollar boob job. Her sources told her the new guy was shopping here. She spotted him looking for cereal. She felt the diamond pendant in her pocket to see if it was still there, it was. She approached Jeff, “Hi.” She said, “You must be new here because I know everyone in Salt Springs, and I don’t recognize you. “I’m Allison Walker.”

“Jeff Smith. Hey you’re Mort Walker’s daughter aren’t you? It must be interesting to have a diamond mine’s owner for a father.”

“Oh it is.” She said as she removed the pendant from her pocket and proceeded to swing it back and forth in front of Jeff’s eyes, “Watch the pretty diamond Jeff.” She said, “Watch it sway back and forth. Back and forth. The swinging motion is draining you of all your energy, resitance, and free will. You are growing very sleepy. So sleepy you want to go to sleep right... Now.” Jeff’s eyes closed and he fell into a diamond induced trance. “I bet that was the most expensive hypnotic induction ever.” Allison said. “Now to business. Jeff you are my hypnotized slave now, and when I count to five you will awaken and want to take me back to Walker hall where you will meet my father and tell him how much you love me. Got that?”

“Yes master.” Jeff said in a soft monotone.

“Excellent now at the count of five waking up felling wonderful, in love with me and having no idea you were just hypnotized by a diamond pendant.

1...2....3....4...5” Jeff awoke and said, “Shall we go to walker hall now or is there something else you need to do?”

“Now’s fine.” Allison said. The two then left together.

The two drove out to Walker Hall. Upon arriving Allison informed the butler of a third guest for dinner. “Jeeves my latest attempt to put a major drain on my father’s assets has arrived.”

“Shall I assume you are talking about a new boyfriend rather then a mafia debt madam?” Jeeves asked.

“Yes”

“Good then dinner will be ready shortly.”

The three of them sat down for dinner later that evening. “So you must be my daughter’s new love intrest.” Mort Walker said.

“Yes sir.” Jeff said, “And I might add it is a pleasure to meet you and your family. It is a once in a lifetime experience for an average Joe Like me to dine with the Walkers.”

“I hope you do it more.” Mort said, " You seem like an okay guy. Not like some of the basket cases my daughter brings home sometimes.”

“I can assure you sir I’m not a basket case I’m just an accountant for B & W & Q who’s crazy about your daughter.”

“Did you say B & W & Q?” Mort asked.

“Yes.”

Mort Walker suddenly got a crazed look in his eyes and said, “That firm robbed me of 26.7 million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!” Mort then reached under the table and pulled out a shotgun. “Get out or I’ll shoot you where you stand boy.” Jeff then proceeded to break a land speep record getting out of the Walker household. Never to return again.

Have no fear hypno fans this story will get more hypnotic and erotic in a couple of chapters until then stay tuned.

Chapter V- Medical Trances

With Dr. Delgado’s post-hypnotic suggestion still buried in his brain Jeff left the house Monday for a checkup. Fifteen minutes later Dr. Delgado entered his exam room, still as beutiful as ever.

“Well Jeff let’s get started.” She said.

“Okay.”

“First up let’s check your visual acuity.” Maria said hatching her usual hypnosis ploy. She held up the bell of the stethoscope and began to move it back and forth. “Follow the stethoscope’s bell with your eyes Jeff. Keep all your attention on the stethoscope. The back and forth movement is relaxing you. All that matters is the stethoscope and my voice. All other things will fade away. All stress, all worries, and all of your resistance as you fall into hypnosis for me again when I clap my hands.” Maria drapped the stethoscope around her neck again and clapped her hands together. Jeff instanly fell asleep. “Now Jeff when I awaken you from your trance you won’t remember this little “visual acuity test” or this trance. You will however be madly in love with me and desire to take me to that new romantic seafood restaurant The Gagging Deckhand. And of course you will still love medical examinations and want to come back again next Monday. You will awaken on the count of three. 1..2..3.” Jeff woke up and Maria carried out a routine examination and when she finished Jeff kissed her goodbye and said he would pick her up at eight.

After his examination Jeff was walking down the hall to leave when Sue Chang poked her head out of an exam room. “Hi Sue I didn’t know you worked here.” Jeff said.

“Yep.” She said, “Oh, sorry to bother you but Dr. Delgado said she forgot to check your blood pressure and I would need to do it. Would you step in here please?” Jeff stepped into the exam room and Sue wrapped the blood pressure cuff around his arm, inflated it, listened to the blood movement with her stethoscope, and removed it “Your blood pressure seems fine.” She said, “Hey you know those contacts with the crazy designs on them?”

“Ya.”

“I got some wanna see?” Jeff looked into Sue’s eyes and saw the sprialing design of her contacts and just continued to stare. “That’s right stare at the sprials in my eyes. Let the green-ness of my eyes wash over you and relax you as the sprials stip away your resistance as you slowly fall asleep.” Ten seconds later Jeff drifted off into a hypnotic slumber. “Now Jeff you belong to me, and when I awaken you, you will love me more then any person in your life. You will also desire to take me to El Conquistador’s for dinner. Now on the count of three you will awaken. 1...2..forgetting me, the blood pressure check, the sprial contacts, and the trance. Only the dinner date and your love for me remains.” Sue walked to the door, opened it, walked out, and just before the door closed shouted “3!” Jeff woke up and thought, “Whoa what am I doing hin here?” He paid for his examination and left the hospital.

At 7:30 Jeff picked up Sue and gave her a kiss and a dozen roses, some diamond earings. Sue thought, “I hope my little suggested for him to love me doesn’t bankrupt the poor guy.” Then left for El Conquistador’s where they both had the taco platter.

“So is nursing a rewarding career?” He asked.

“It sure is. Not only do we provide some basic medical care, we get to interact more with the patients too.” Sue said.

“That seems true in big city hospitals, but since Salt Springs is so small don’t doctors interact with the patients more too. I understand Dr. Delgado has become friends with all her patients.” Jeff said. “Touce’” Sue said. The two enjoyed dinner. Then after having several Tic-tacs kissed each other pattionatly good night.

Chapter VI- Hypno-prostitute

Jeff was relaxing in front of his pool reading the paper, when a voice called out, “Hey! Check this out!” Jeff looked up and saw Kara standing there holding a sprialing disc. “What th—” Jeff started to say but stopped mid sentence and just stared at the disc.

“That’s right just stare at the hypnodisc.” Kara said, “Let its swirling sprial design suck away all free will and resistance as you relax. Yes that’s it stare and relax. Now as I count to to three you will grow very sleepy and by three you fall into a deep sleep. 1...2...3...” Jeff’s eyes closed and he fell into a deep trance. “Very good. Now when I snap my fingers you will awaken and return to your normal routine, except two things will be different about it. First you will have no recollection of me hypnotizing you. Second at 6:00 you will stop what you’re doing and get ready for our date where you will meet me at the Little Tiki Hut.” Kara then snapped her fingers and Jeff woke up. “Oh, hi Kara.” He said, “Didn’t see you sneaking up on me. What brings you to my neck of the woods?”

“Oh I just wanted to give you your ticket to The Battle of the Sexes tomorrow.”

“Wow!” said Jeff, “Thank you very much. What do I owe you?”

“Nothing.” Kara said, “However, after the game would you come down to my private locker room. I want to give you the game ball without a bunch of half-crazed fans gunning for you. Guess I’ll see you at the game later.”

“Thanks again.” Jeff said. Kara waved goodbye, and as she left she thought to herself, “Hee hee. If only he knew he would indeed be seeing me before the game.”

At six o’ clock Jeff stopped his gardening and went into the house to get ready for his date with Kara as she had instructed him to. He then began to drive to the Little Tiki Hut. As he stopped at a red light, a Brittney Spears look-alike approached his car and knocked on the window. He rolled it down, and asked, “Can I help you?” The women only reached into his car and began to swing a pocket watch in front of Jeff’s eyes and began to induce hypnosis, “Watch the watch. You are getting sleepy. Very very sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavy. So heavy you can no longer hold them open. You are falling into a deep deep sleep.” Jeff’s eyes closed and he slumped over the wheel. The woman walked around the car and got in the passenger side door. “Now, you belong to Firefly.” She said, “You will obey me without hesitation or resistance.”

“Yes master.” Jeff said in a hypnotized monotone.

“Good.” Firefly said, “Now wake up and drive us to the Salt Springs Hotel/Motel.”

Jeff obeyed and they were soon on their way to the Salt Springs Hotel/Motel.

Kara sat alone at a table at the Little Tiki Hut. She looked at her watch and saw it was 7:30. “Crap!” She thought, “He’s probably been hypnotized by someone else. I Knew I should have made him pick me up at home, but it was more convienent to come here straight from practice. Oh well, I guess I’ll just hypnotize hime after the game tommorow.” Kara then get up and left.

Firefly and Jeff arrived at the Salt Springs Hotel/Motel, and went into a room. Firefly sat on the bed and Jeff just stood there in a trance. “Okay slave. I want you to strip naked for me.” Firefly commanded. Jeff then proceeded to strip off every article of clothing. “Very good. Now get hard for me.” Jeff’s penis then grew long and stiff. “Good. Now masterbate for me. But just don’t masterbate standing still. You will think you are one of those sprinklers that spins around and goes ppft ppft ppft pphsssssssssss.” Jeff then proceeded to spin around 360 degrees ejaculating. After about two minutes the room was covered and smelled... intresting. “Okay stop now.” Firefly ordered. Jeff stopped his sprinkler imitation. Firefly then proceeded to strip.

“Now,” she said, “Come over here and have sex with me. The hypnosis will allow you to be stronger, faster, and more powerful.” Jeff flung himself on the bed and the two bodies locked on the bed as Jeff Smith lost his virginity. The hypno-sex was long and wonderful to Firefly who would scream, “Oh God yes!” every couple of minutes. Several hours later Jeff was spent and back in a hypnotized slumber. Firefly got dressed, and said, “Now slave get up, get dressed, and give me what money you have on you. A prostitute’s gotta make a living.” Jeff got dressed and handed Firefly $150. “Now go back home and fall asleep in your bed. You will awaken as you normally would and no longer be under my control. You will remember nothing.” Jeff then left the hotel and returned home to sleep.

That night Kara Lopez sat alone at home watching ESPN. Her teams opponents at the Battle of the Sexes were having a press confrence, the team captain of the University of Montana was saying, “Tommorow victory will be ours. That girls team will lose and we will mock them to the end of time for they are week. Their undeafted season to our 12-27 season is meaningless to us. For they are girls we are men we will ultimatly claim victor. Go team!” Kara swiched off the T.V.

“Well.” She said as she picked up her pocket watch and put it into her soccer short’s pocket, “I just have to do something out Mr. Sextist-Cockey over there. I wonder what it’ll be like to hypnotize an entire soccer team?”