The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

Synopsis: Brenda Sullivan has reinvented America’s favorite game show and the results are positively enthralling. Want to play?

((Author’s Note: this is a story inspired by real events. Well, sort of… I did have the opportunity to play in a game like this one a couple of times on the old Inraptured chat room and even hosted a few editions of my own. This is just a fun spin—see what I did there?—on it all. Enjoy and feel free to check out my personal website for more mesmerizing creations of the female dominant kind. Thanks.))

Hypno-Wheel of Fortune

(By S.B.)

I — First Spin

“Your turn, Jerome,” Brenda declared, looking him straight in the eyes.

“Hmmm, I would like an H, please,” he muttered. Was it just him or was it getting extremely hot in the room?

“Well done, there is indeed an H in this puzzle.” She smiled and made the necessary adjustments to the board in front of him. “Care to take a guess?”

“I… I don’t think that’s a good idea,” he replied, fidgeting his thumbs. “There’s something very wrong with this game.”

“Why do you say that?”

“The odd markings on the wheel for instance: ‘Blankrupt’, ‘Lose a Thought’, ‘Tribute’… what is this?” He asked, visibly distressed.

“The perfect game, obviously. And I’m sure everyone else in the room agrees with me, isn’t that right?” She motioned to the half a dozen men and women gathered around her.

“Yes,” they all droned in unison. “Perfect and fun. Always fun. Join the fun, Jerome.”

“See?” She smiled, mischievously. “Now, take a good look at the puzzle and make a guess. Remember, we’re looking for an event, an unavoidable one in fact.”

He gulped, averting her gaze the best way he could. After the first round, the incomplete riddle stood like this:

H Y _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ Y

“Well?” She insisted, crossing her legs in the most provocative way possible. Her thigh high boots brushed against his legs and the wheel began to spin.

“Hmmm… is the correct answer Hypnotic Slavery?”

“That is always the correct answer,” she purred.

The wheel kept on spinning as his thoughts slowed down.

II — The Big Prize

Against all odds, Charles Devereaux was on a winning streak. Spending a Saturday night playing a rather strange variation of America’s favorite game show wasn’t exactly his idea of entertainment, but his brother Jerome had been quite adamant about it. He was sure to have fun, he said and, guess what, he was right!

Though not much of a gambling man, Charles wasn’t immune to the pleasures of winning. He smiled on his seat when another one of his guesses proved right, and sipped his lemonade while doing some basic math. He had a comfortable lead already so, even if he didn’t get the last round, he would probably come out on top. From the corner of his left eye, he saw Brenda, the host, batting her eyelashes at him.

“You’re doing quite well, Charlie,” she said, exhibiting a dulcet smile. “Your brother was right about you. You really are a natural at this.”

“Thank you. I’m a bit surprised though. It’s almost as if these puzzles were made with me in mind.”

“If you truly feel that way, you shouldn’t have any problem with the last one, then.”

The new board came into play and something in his mind clicked. Yes, he knew the answer, but he was the last to go this time around.

Impatiently, he waited for everyone else to play and was astonished when, at the last possible moment, two of the other contestants missed the point entirely, giving him the break he was looking for. The triumphant words that came out of his lips rose to meet her blue eyes. They matched the color of her cocktail dress and five-inch stilettos.

“We have a winner!” She rejoiced under the sound of applause from everyone else. “I hope you’re ready for the last puzzle.”

He simply nodded.

“Very well. We’re looking for a movie with a hypnotic theme this time around. Four words separated like this:

* * *

“You can choose four consonants and a vowel. After your picks, you’ll have one minute to come up with the correct answer. Any last words before we start?”

“Sure, bring it on!” Charles replied, confidence levels soaring.

“Choose your letters, then. Do it wisely.”

“Okay, let’s see: B, N, P, S, and… an E!”

Brenda’s cheerfulness faded a bit the moment he finished talking. She cast her gaze downwards and, instinctively, he did the same.

“Well,” she began. “You got some of it, but not as much as you could have. Please, look at the board, now.”

He did so and saw the dreaded results.

_ _ E _ _ _ _ N _ N B _ _ E

“Remember, one minute from now. The clock is ticking.”

There was no clock but rather the sound of a metronome coming from behind him. He looked at the board and then at her shoes. As he tried to gather his thoughts, he blinked and followed the curvy outlines of her dress. The board flashed and found himself staring into her eyes. When the metronome stopped ticking, sixty seconds or sixty minutes later, he was still focused on them instead of the riddle at hand. She snapped her fingers.

“Oh, Charlie… not even a single guess? I could say I’m disappointed, but I would be lying. Do you want me to tell you the answer?”

He shook his head to clear some of the mist. His mouth tasted funny, a mix of sweat, other bodily fluids, and carpet fibers.

“Yes, please.”

“It was obviously The Woman in Blue.”

“Huh?” He tried to protest. “I don’t know any hypnotic movie with that…”

“Are you sure about that?” She said, caressing his chin. It was only then he realized he was naked and kneeling like all the other players. “You won the big prize in the end. Today was truly your lucky day, pet.”

Next to him, Jerome agreed in silence, happy to have shared the beauty of the Hypno-Wheel as instructed. Charles moaned softly when one of Brenda’s fingernails insinuated itself against his lips and the whole presentation replayed in the innermost recesses of his mind.

“God, I love this game!” She exclaimed as he fell heavily on the carpet once again.

The next one would be even better.

III — New Games

“Are you sure you don’t want to play?” Brenda asked, with a heartwarming smile.

“Positive,” Thomas replied, noticing the inviting way in which she moved her fingers and specks of light bounced off her perfectly manicured nails. “I’m tired and I’m not good at riddles, anyway.”

“Will you at least stay and watch then?” She insisted, a hopeful tone in her voice.

“Sure, although I’m still a bit surprised by your invitation though.”

“Don’t be. Any friend of Charlie’s is a friend of mine, too.”

Upon being mentioned by name, Charles Devereaux rose from his seat and came to her, his visage embellished by reflections of bliss. “Wow, it’s almost like he’s been hit with a love spell or something!” Thomas thought.

“Ah, there you are, my dear,” Brenda purred. “Tom looks like he could use something sweet and my glass is running empty as well. See to it, will you?”

“Yes, Brenda,” Charlie responded immediately before disappearing into the kitchen. When he returned with the drinks, everyone had already taken their places. The wheel began to spin.

Four contestants were playing this time around and all of them seemed to be handling themselves well. The first three puzzles were solved rather quickly, and everyone was having fun. Well, everyone except Thomas, who was at a complete loss regarding the names and concepts being thrown to the mix. He was starting to regret sticking around and the only reason why he hadn’t left already was because he didn’t want to be rude.

Okay, there was another reason, one that was strangely beguiling. Brenda was a magnificent host, commanding the attention of everyone in the room with just a glance or a subtle shake of her hips. Her fingernails continued to exert this uncanny attraction upon the lights all around, giving birth to fleeting patterns that were an exact match to the spinning indentations of the wheel and, to top it all, there was something to be said about her lipstick as well.

Its color was somewhat undetermined, sometimes appearing red, sometimes purple, sometimes with hints of golden brown, an unearthly treasure just waiting to be claimed. It changed every time she pursed her lips and looked at him. It changed every time someone guessed a letter correctly and the board started to light up like a Christmas tree. It changed every time she applied just a little bit more in-between rounds and her already tempting mouth became the epitome of lust.

Dazed by the glistening spectacle taking place in front of him, Thomas soon stopped worrying about everything else besides her lips and her lipstick.

Her lips inching closer to his left cheek.

Her lipstick leaving an almost invisible impression on it.

His body jerked ever so slightly with her phantom touch.

The room began to deliquesce.

* * *

In pulsating waves of ever-growing pleasure, impressions of light and sound returned to him. The wheel had stopped spinning a long time ago and only the two of them were left in the apartment. Brenda stood next to him, practically breathing down his neck. His face was moist but warm.

“Hello again, sleepyhead,” she began talking. “Now that everyone’s gone, I thought we could try a little something. Please, look at the board.”

And so, he did. A new riddle had been set up, something wonderful hidden within.

* * *

“The rules for this one are a bit different just to spice things up,” she continued. “I’m precisely three steps away from you. With every letter you guess correctly, I’ll take one step forward. With every incorrect one, I’ll take one step back. You can only go for consonants. If you’re able to make me come to you or solve the puzzle, you’ll get a kiss and joy beyond comparison. If I’m ever more than five steps away from you, the game’s over, and you and I will never see each other again. Are you ready?”

“I think so,” Thomas muttered. He really sucked at riddles, but this was a game he was interested in playing.

She produced a small tablet to control the board. “What’s your first guess then?”

“I’d like a P, please.”

A buzzing sound came out of the tablet’s speakers. Brenda took one step back, disappointed. “You can do better,” she said.

Yes, he could. And he would if he managed to focus for a moment. He touched the spot where he was sure she had kissed him earlier, the seeping sensation stimulating his soul.

“S,” he said under the weight of alliteration. She tapped the tablet and her lipstick shone like a beacon in the night as she crept forward. The board whirred behind her, the puzzle starting to unfold.

_ _ S_ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“3,” she said. “Go on, make me proud.”

“Let’s go with the letter N then,” Thomas declared, ideas starting to come together.

Another step forward, her satisfaction visible underneath her satin blouse.

“2. Well done. You may still prove yourself worthy in the end. Just look at all those spaces coming to life.”

Four of them in fact, a number that, according to Numerology, resonates with the energies and vibrations of devotion, loyalty, and trust. The board became brighter, irradiating complicity.

_ _ S _ N _ _ S _ _ N N _ N _

“What’s next, Tom?” Her kiss was at hand, but poor judgment could throw it all away. Thomas bit his lower lip, a drop of blood rolled down his tongue.

“I want a T.”

Bzzzt! The appalling sound almost shattered both timpani and spirit. Brenda averted her gaze and he felt miserable seeing the distance between them grow.

“Damn it!” He spat. “Give me an R!”

Bzzzt! The lingering echo felt like a death sentence. She slipped further away. Four steps again. Was her trust in him misguided all along?

“Please let there be a B,” he begged.

Bzzzt! There wasn’t any and the final threshold was about to be crossed. Thomas rubbed his forehead in agony, assaulted by unbearable thoughts. With such a perfect prize to fight for, letting it slip away was worse than a Shakespearean tragedy played outdoors while a tornado raged in. Just one more kiss, please! One more chance to feel the warm embrace of her lips against his cheek… last attempt… last… la…

“L!” he leaped from the chair and Brenda smiled again. “There’s one in this puzzle, I’m sure of it.”

“That’s right,” she agreed. “Does that mean you’ve solved the riddle?” Another tap, another whirr, the perfect moment to end it all.

L _ S _ _ _ _ S _ _ N N _ N _

“Yes, and you’re right,” he whispered. Brenda’s lips shone even more. “Right about what, Tom?”

“Losing is winning.”

“Good boy,” she slid towards him and kissed him, avidly. “Lose yourself for me and… sleep!”

He rapidly drifted into unconsciousness, head falling onto her breasts. She kissed him again, expanding the pleasure inwards. Electric jolts caused his entire body to tremble, and heightening his mental receptiveness to the maximum. Brenda’s lips brushed against his earlobe, words and thoughts poured within. New games were to be played for the rest of the night, the hypnotic wheel endlessly spinning in his vacant gaze.

IV — Giving Up

The big prize of Brenda’s latest mesmerizing challenge could be found in the title of a book. The last riddle of the night was the following:

* * *

Sam Harris looked at the half-lit board, counted the number of letters in each concealed word and sniggered:

“Come on, I thought you said you were making things harder this time around!”

“What are you saying?” Brenda asked, a hint of hard to contain fury upon her lips.

“I’m saying I already know the answer.”

“Just like that? Completely blind? Now you’re just showing off!” She protested.

“Au contraire, ma chérie. It’s all about pattern recognition and you’ve become quite predictable in the last couple of rounds. The answer is ‘Hypnotic Amnesia’.”

All her thralls shook their heads in utter disbelief the moment she let out an exasperated sigh.

“Yes, it is. You win… again!” she clicked her heels, impatiently.

It was the third time in a row. The third time he had thwarted her fun and games so effortlessly. The way her pet Tommy had described him, Sam seemed like the perfect new addition to her collection of devoted subjects: he had never been hypnotized before, actually believed he couldn’t be put under no matter what and possessed an imagination the size of the known universe and beyond. Altering his perception should have been child’s play for someone with her expertise and yet…

He resisted everything from the lights to the perfume, the soothing rhythms in the background and the stealth techniques… Her eyes didn’t make him hazy and light-headed, her pendant was just a useless trinket whenever he was around. The only things he did were show up to play, fool around a bit and win in her turf every single time. Simply put it, she was fed up with it all and there was no point in denying it anymore.

“Sam, do me a favor… leave and don’t ever come back!” She spat.

“Huh? But I find this highly entertaining.”

Brenda gave him an icy stare.

“It’s not entertaining to me.”

“Why not, Brenda?”

“You know why. You know exactly why Tommy invited you the first time. I know you figured out my intentions quite easily, but I was okay with it because I’m used to having things done my way and I was convinced that, sooner or later, you’d agree with me but, no matter how much I try, you just don’t. Enough is enough, Sam! I’m not going to waste any more time trying to seduce you into becoming my plaything just like everyone else around here… You’re simply not worth the trouble! You won your freedom, now go!”

He took a moment to savor it all.

“Are you telling me that Brenda Sullivan, Hypno-Domme extraordinaire, concedes defeat? Do you give up?”

“I already said everything I wanted to say…” A rispid finger pointed at the door. “Get out!”

“Gladly,” Sam smirked, the realization of his victory raining down on him in a cascade of euphoria. Three times, he had played her game. Three times three or more he had seen through her ruses and had been able to keep his mind intact. He waltzed out of the apartment utterly convinced he could do whatever he wanted from that moment on but, as he approached the main entrance of the building and felt the cold wintry winds insinuating underneath his wool sweater, he looked back, and a tiny fragment of his soul started a riot and sighed…

* * *

A month went by rather quickly and Brenda soon returned to her usual self, using her skills to ensnare all that could prove useful to her. A new edition of Hypno-Wheel of Fortune was to take place that night and the guest of honor was her next-door neighbor, a former professional bodybuilder with hands perfectly suited for some vigorous massages and foot rubs. Following a late shopping spree, she returned to the apartment to go through the final preparations, only to discover the front door slightly ajar and Sam sitting next to the game board.

Immediately, she noticed something wasn’t right. His hair was unaligned, his hazel brown eyes partially defocused, his fingers fidgety. He also needed a good shave.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, abruptly, as she dropped her bags on the sofa.

“I heard there was a new game tonight,” he responded candidly, yet trembling.

“That’s right but you’re not welcome here. What you’re doing right now constitutes a crime of breaking and entering. Do I need to call the police?”

“No, you don’t have to do that. Can you at least hear me out, Brenda?”

“Hear what?”

“I prepared a riddle just for you. I would like for you to try to guess it and then I’ll leave.”

“And why on earth why would I do that?”

“Because you love puzzles as much as I do,” Sam shrugged. “This is a good one and, even though we didn’t exactly part in the best of ways, I know we had some fun moments together. I would like one more.”

“No. I said I wouldn’t waste any more time with you again and I meant every word,” she said as she took a seat. He caught a glimpse of her black vinyl thigh-high boots and exhaled rather audibly.

“This is not a waste of time, I promise. Just look at the board and play for a bit. Five words, one sentence, an easy guess, I’m sure of it.”

To his right, a great number of squares on the board lit up, revealing this sequence:

* * *

Her curiosity piqued, Brenda smiled for the first time since they had begun talking. With the tip of her right boot, she made the wheel spin.

“Fine, Sam, I’ll play your game this time around, but the prize better be worth it! I’ll start with a T.”

“Two T’s,” he responded.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _

“My next guess is a G.”

“Good guess. There is one G.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ G _ T _ _ _

“The next one is… N,” she said, twirling her hair.

“Two N’s. You’re doing quite well. Feel free to try to solve it whenever you wish.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ N _ T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ G _ T N _ _

“Are there any P’s?”

“Two P’s, one on the first word, the other one on the second.”

P _ _ _ _ _ _ _ P N _ T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ G _ T N _ _

“How about an S?”

“Just one.”

P _ _ _ S _ _ _ P N _ T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ G _ T N _ _

“Hmmm…” Brenda thought. Something was starting to take shape before her very eyes, something her mind’s eye had already perceived in his overall disposition. Words started coming together, but she needed at least one extra layer to be sure. Raising the same boot up high and noticing his eyes follow along, she said:

“M, please.”

“One M. I have a distinct feeling you already know the answer. Am I right?”

P _ _ _ S _ _ _ P N _ T _ _ _ M _ _ _ G _ T N _ _

“I do,” she concurred. “But you know what? I’ve grown tired of this game. I’m not playing anymore!”

“You’re giving up again?” He asked in shock. “You can’t do that!”

“Of course, I can. I can do whatever I want and the game’s over. This riddle was never really for me anyway. It’s something you want, something I’m betting has been haunting you for quite some time now. Have I been in your mind since the day you went away? Am I in your mind at this very instant?”

“I… uh…,” he spurted, completely off-guard.

“No more games, so no point in keeping the solution hidden. Tell me what you wrote there, Sam!”

“Okay then. The answer is quite simple. It says: Please hypnotize me right now.”

“Come again?” she smiled triumphantly, her boots calling out to him.

“Please hypnotize me right now,” he repeated.

“I’m afraid I still don’t understand what you’re trying to say.”

“Please hypnotize me right now!” he exclaimed, eyes fixated on her beautiful heels.

“You’re going to have to beg for it, boy!”

“PLEASE HYPNOTIZE ME RIGHT NOW!” He screamed, jumping from his seat to worship her footwear. “Please, Brenda! Don’t give up on me! I can be as good a subject as everyone else! You know I can! Why did you stop trying?”

“Because that was the only way to crack that façade, silly!” She cooed. “Even though I kept failing, I noticed you kept coming back for more but continued to resist me. Now, a little bit of resistance can be fun, but yours was really getting on my nerves! I knew that the moment I stopped trying, your brain would go into overdrive trying to figure out why, sinking deeper and deeper into this need, this craving you never admitted out loud. You want to be hypnotized, Sammy! You want to be enslaved and used by me!”

“Y-yes… hmmph,” he felt the heel enter his mouth. “I… I give up! I want to be your servant, Brenda. I want to be the same as Tommy, Charlie, and Je… hmmph… Please, please, I’m begging you… please, hypnotize me right now, and turn my mind into mush!”

“Gladly,” she said as he continued to feast eagerly, thought patterns forever altered by the overwhelming magnitude of his fetish desires.

Sometimes, the wheel spins faster; sometimes, the wheel spins slower, but the game never truly ends until someone surrenders. Already taking mental measures regarding the size of the collar that would suit Sammy best, Brenda couldn’t help but giggle when she noticed her real guest of the evening standing by the door and sporting a massive erection.

“Come take care of the other boot!” She commanded.

Without a moment’s hesitation, he closed the door behind him and crawled to be of use. Giving up control at that moment was only the beginning of a beautiful servitude.