The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: You know the drill: Don’t read this if you’re a minor, all the work is completely fictional, don’t try this at home or anywhere else, reproduction allowed for non-commercial purposes only AND only if you tell me, all that.

HYPNOS UNIVERISTY

(MC, MF, MD)

Synopsis: A recollection of sexual adventures that are the hallmark of the prestigious Hypnos University.

Chapter 1: Returning to Class

“Nine…Ten. Your eyes are totally closed, as you surrender completely to hypnosis”

With these words, the dark haired, voluptuous girl closes her eyes in front of the entire class, her face denoting nothing except surrender and relaxation.

“You are completely under my power, and will do whatever I tell you”

“Yes, professor”

Her voice has the neutral, defeated tone of those completely entranced, unable to do anything except obeying their masters.

“First… kindly tell us the first law of hypnosis”

“Nobody can be hypnotized to do something he or she isn’t willing to do”

“Damn right. The second”

“Hypnosis can’t, under any circumstances, break a person’s moral standards”

“Very good. The last one”

“You can’t hypnotize anyone unwilling to be hypnotized”

“Exactly. Those are the three main laws of hypnosis, each and every one of them inalterable and inviolable by any methods known to man, woman, or machine. Those laws were the very first things you learned during your freshman year, and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t have those principles ingrained in your minds.”

The lecturer made a pause, to apprise the rest of the class. Most of them, specially the males, were focused on the helpless girl. That was what he wanted. Nothing teaches better than a practical example.

“Thank you Melody. Now, there’s something I need you to do. Kindly please make a strip tease for the class and undress completely”

A murmur of expectation rushed among the students as Melody, without a hint of hesitation, began to get naked. She danced in front of the entire class, showing off her delicious curves to each and every student, male or female; when she got rid of a piece of cloth she actually threw it to her delighted classmates; when at last she threw away her panties there was a small struggle to get them, as the entire class howled and laughed at her.

“Nicely done, Melody. Now, please come back at the center of the room. Good. Now, Melody, I need you to masturbate in front of the class, in the dirtiest and loudest way you can, and don’t stop until you come” Without the slightest restraint she threw herself to the floor, and proceeded to finger herself without mercy, as she screamed to the top of her voice her wildest fantasies

“Yes, Brad, do me Brad, oooooooh, your dick is so thick, I want it sooo BBAAADDD!!!”

There was a lot of laugher in the class, mainly from the female students. The males (me included) were more focused on watching sweet, gorgeous Melody finger herself furiously, basking in the spectacle of her glorious body. All except Brad, of course, who was blushing furiously.

“YES! DO ME! DO IT HARD! HARD O-O-O-OOOOOOHHHH! YES! YES, yessss… yessssss…”

“She called me Brad when I did her. We’re all Brad in her mind” That was from James, my best friend. We decided to apply together for Hypnos University since we were both in Junior High. As neither of us was great with the girls back then, we both aspired to learn the skills necessary to hypnotize any girl that met our fancy.

“Very good Melody. Now, kindly clean the mess you did on the floor and answer me truthfully. Tell me, when you came in the front of the class, did you actively do anything to get yourself hypnotized?”

“No”, said Melody as she cleaned the floor and mooned the class.

“Under normal circumstances, would you ever striptease and masturbate in front of your fellow students at class time?”

“No”

“Was it right to do it according to your moral standards?”

“No”

She spoke without indignation, and indeed without emotion. She was an automaton, hopelessly under the control of the teacher.

“Good, Melody. That’s clean enough. Now face the class and tell me: why did you did all this today?”

“Because you told me to”

“But you weren’t willing at all to do it?”

“No”

“In other words, I made you do something you didn’t want to do, isn’t that right?”

“Yes”

“Now, I want you to think of something very secret, something that under no circumstance you would tell to anybody at all. You got it?”

“Yes”

“Very well. Now kindly tell us what it is”

Melody said nothing. She just stood there, still entranced and relaxed, but didn’t say a word.

“Melody? Did you understand me?”

“Yes”

“Then tell us why you aren’t obeying”

“Because I… I don’t want to, I think”

There was a murmur of confusion around the class. What could be so secret, that revealing it was more forbidden that becoming a porn model in front of us all?

“Do you realize… that I’m able to change your entire life? That if I say so I can make you becoming my sex slave, or make your professional aspiration to become a table dancer, or make you a dumb bimbo that will always resort to sex to solve everything?”

“Yes”

“If I ordered any of that, you would pursue it with abandon, with no regards of the life you left behind, isn’t that right?”

“Yes”

“I can do that with just some words Melody. And according to the laws of hypnosis, you would be acting on your own accord, so there wouldn’t be any legal action against me. And I will do it if you don’t confide your secret. Do you believe me?”

“Yes”

“Do you want me to ruin your life, to transform you into a sex toy, with no brains for anything except sex?”

“No”

“Then tell us your secret!”

Melody just stood there, mesmerized and frozen, and utterly silent. Another wave of murmurs arose, as I watched the scene in disbelief. Surely Professor Brett wouldn’t go so far?

“Very well Melody, you can keep your secret. Harris, Boyle, kindly please returns Ms. Mink’s underwear; I’m afraid I’m not allowing you to keep it. She’ll need it besides, as she will wear nothing else the rest of the day, do you understand Melody?

“Yes professor”

“Very well. Please put your lingerie on, while I count to three. When I’m done, you’ll be awake, and will find yourself quite content and dignified with what happened when you were hypnotized. One… self awareness coming back. Two… almost awake. Three! Wake up!”

Melody opened her eyes with the sleepy and confused expression of those suddenly woken up from deep trance. The whole class cheered and clapped at her as she picked up the rest of her clothes and returned to her seat, blushing furiously but smiling and doing nothing to cover herself.

“Very well then. After this little demonstration for which Ms. Mink kindly volunteered, let’s see what observations we can make. Yes, Ms. Deer?

“That the laws of hypnosis are often misinterpreted. They’re true, but they apply only relatively to the degree of hypnosis. A deeply hypnotized subject will do anything you tell him or her to do except for a very small and limited list of things, that he or she wouldn’t do under any circumstances”

“Excellent! Very good Ms. Deer. Is that clear for everybody else?”

Dianne Deer beamed at me with childish pride. She was the sweetest girl I ever knew, a friend I’ve known since preschool, as well as my first hypnosis subject.

“I theory, the laws of hypnosis are uncompromising and unbreakable. In practice, they mean nothing for an advanced hypnotist, excepting for a very narrow set of actions that a subject won’t be willing to do under no circumstances; and even that can change over time. If I had indeed trampled Ms. Mink’s life, after a while her perspectives of life would change, and whatever her secret is might be eventually accessible. Anything else?”

“It seems that whatever it is that we wouldn’t do even in hypnosis isn’t necessarily related with our morals, intelligence or best interests.”

“Correct. The mind is a complex thing, and whatever we’re completely unwilling to do even under hypnosis is almost impossible to predict, and soesn’t always make sense. Whatever was Ms. Mink’s secret, chances are that most girls would rather spill the beans than destroy their lives. Well done, Ms. Palmer. Anything else?”

Pretty Prudence Palmer. The Ice Empress if there ever was one. She was extremely pretty, but highly conservative and unapproachable. She came from a very righteous and conservative family, and she dressed almost like a puritan, which was a disservice to her beauty… or not. There was something about her that drew all of us to her, but she was truly forbidden fruit. She never smiled nor spoke to men. , and had never been hypnotized as far as anybody knew. The reason of the latter I knew very well, and I raised my hand to tell it to the whole class.

“That volunteering is a bad idea?”

I had to say it. Everybody laughed, including Melody, but Mr. Brett stood smiling patiently, waiting for the clamor to subside.

“Damn right sir. You hit the nail – as you can see, all of us can potentially be talked into doing almost anything. If you want to go far, you’ll have to keep your guard up. Very good. Now, kindly read chapters one and two of your textbook, we’ll have our first quiz next Monday”

With that Mr. Brett dismissed the class. Most of us were still glaring at Melody, who had the misfortune of choosing very flashy underwear for today, and Mr. Brett’s command still enslaved her, so her body language denoted no unusual attire.

“Somebody will get her later” mused James “I’ll be surprised if she’s not hypnotized again in half an hour. We should try before anything else”

“Not at school. She’s Dianne’s friend” I didn’t have any qualms into hypnotizing either Dianne or Melody, but they were friends, and my influence over Dianne was not enough to make her not to care what I did to Melody in public. Not yet, anyway. Besides, the four of us were friends, Brad and me had gone out with Melody and Dianne several times, and had sex with both of them before any of us learned how to hypnotize people.

“As if any of you could put me under” Melody came from behind, her face full of pride and confidence “As it happens, I volunteered only to have Brad drooling for me. He can get away with whatever he wants with me”.

It was a common technique, here at Hypnos University, for girls to “volunteer” for hypnotic demonstrations in order to be “forced” to show off. Doing so guarantees increased popularity with boys, but it’s also dangerous. Many of those “volunteers” had ended up dropping out and joining the school’s workforce as “personal assistants” of the staff.

“Besides” said Melody, as she walked the halls almost naked without displaying the slightest sign of self consciousness “I wasted the entire winter at the gym, and I want it to pay off. So feel free to stare boys, I know you need my permission.”

She was certainly easy to the eye, she always had been. A woman with her proportions could easily be a supermodel or be married to a millionaire. Not Melody. She refused on relying on her looks alone, and was determined to be a hypnotherapist. She was very picky about men and relationships, if she went out with James was as a favor to Dianne, who insisted on that as a favor to me.

The three of us headed to the cafeteria, where Dianne was waiting us. A lot of stares and snide comments surrounded us, which could only be expected when your company is a total knockout that had the honor of being the very first victim of the semester. We finally got to sit to have lunch, and Dianne couldn’t stop reprimanding Melody.

“How could you do it? I mean, you knew this was bound to happen. Now all the boys will assume you’re an easy victim!”

“Let them think what they want” Melody’s voice was, as always, loud and clear, full of confidence and pride “I was entranced only because I wanted to strut my stuff today. Nothing wrong to give them a taste of what they can never have. It will be a cold day in hell when a student gets me unawares”

“Is that a challenge?”

The voice came all of sudden from behind. It belonged to Justin Ackmore, one of the most successful and popular seniors of the school.

“If you’re so confident, you won’t be afraid of making a little bet, would you?”

“What kind of bet?” Melody answered, her casual tone now betraying a hint of wariness.

“Just a little one. If I can’t hypnotize your precious little brains, I’ll give you two hundred dollars. Here and now”. Justin made a point showing four fifties, as the entire cafeteria focused its attention on him.

“And, if for some divine intervention, you won?”

“That depends of you and your hypnotic vulnerability doesn’t it?” He said smirking.

Melody stood up defiantly and decisively, as the entire cafeteria cheered. Dianne, in contrast, was utterly mortified.

“Mel” she whispered anxiously “He’s the top five year student of the entire state! We’re just starting third grade and you have just been under trance, you’re very suggestible right now!”

“Nonsense, I can get this jerk right now. So” she got her curvy self in front of Justin, crossing her arms “give me your best shot, big boy”

Justin smiled, like a tiger about to jump over his prey. “Relax girl, there’s nothing to be afraid of. Listen to my voice and relax girl, everything will be just fine. Don’t fold your arms, just relax and let go. Look at my eyes girl, relax, and let it go… let it go… good girl”

Melody’s expression didn’t change, but her arms unfolded, and stood motionless, focusing utterly in Justin.

“You’re feeling sleepy. You’re so very sleepy girl, really sleepy. You are so tired, tired of thinking, tired of deciding. It’s easier to let it go girl, it’s so easy and alluring… follow my voice… fall into trance…”

“Yes Justin”

Everybody around us cheered. Justin had put her under in less than fifteen seconds. That surely was a kind of record.

“You’re falling now. Falling really deep girl, really deep. You don’t care to think, you don’t care of anything, you only care of going into trance. Into deep, deep trance. Into deep… deep trance”

“Deep… deep… trance” said Melody helplessly.

“You are dressed as a whore girl. So that means you are a whore”

“I am… a whore”

“Damn right. Not only that, but now you are MY whore”

“I’m YOUR whore”

With that, Justin kissed her fiercely, and my poor hypnotized friend reacted with the passiveness and innocence of the truly entranced. He touched every inch of her glorious body, and took her right there and then. A circle formed around them, as Justin had his way with her beautiful victim. I resigned to enjoy the spectacle. James seemed split between being amused and envious; Dianne’s frown of concern displayed a hint of bitterness. Like many girls, Dianne liked Justin, and secretly she would have liked to be on Mel’s place, even as she knew that Justin was just cruel with his thralls.

After two or three fucks, Justin had enough. He put his pants on, but he didn’t seem done with my voluptuous friend.

“You were nice fuck, girl, and you got what you deserved for standing up to me. But it’s a crime against humanity that those fantastic tits and that amazing ass don’t see any more action today. So this is what we gonna do…”

He smiled as he took a red marker and wrote something in her bra.

“For now on, you will behave as the little bitch you are. You will table dance for a twenty, blowjob for a fifty and fuck for a hundred, and you won’t refuse anyone that meets the price. When you save a grand this way, you’ll deposit it on the account I just wrote, and you won’t be free until then.”

A big cheer erupted from the entire cafeteria. James was jubilant and cheered with everyone else; Dianne’s face said something like she-was-asking-for-it; I myself wouldn’t mind staying and collaborating to humiliate Mel, but me and Dianne had hypnotism resistance class coming up, and as you can see it’s not a subject you want to neglect. Besides, there was a special reason that assured that no man would ever skip it willingly.

So we left the cafeteria, and we chatted about how things were much weirder her at HU than at other colleges, as the cafeteria cheers echoed across the campus

“Well” said Dianne, with an air of finality “She can look at it this way. Brad will definitively notice her”

“Yes”, I conceded. If Brad was on the cafeteria right now, he undoubtedly had noticed her.