The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnospace

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. I usually place the hypnosis as more important than the sex in both reading and writing, but I’m making an exception in this case. Enjoy.

There are sights in this world that are truly unique, sights that can never quite be captured right on camera, sights that have to be seen firsthand, in person, to truly appreciate. The pyramids of Egypt, the Grand Canyon, the lush hills of Ireland, the Great Barrier Reef, these are images that stay with the viewer for the rest of their lives, despite everything, images that can never be erased because of their awe and splendor. But the most lasting and memorable image of all is one that cannot be found on Earth at all.

The sight of Earth as seen from space never failed to take Colonel Claudia Hoffman’s breath away. The clouds swirling into patterns that couldn’t be seen from the ground, the oceans and continents forming the color that truly made the world seem like a giant marble, it made for quite the view. A view that Claudia had waited her whole life to see.

Ever since she was a little girl, Claudia had wanted to go into space. The idea of being among the stars, being in the great unknown, it had carried her throughout her childhood. After college, she had joined the Air Force, where the feeling of flight still left her wanting. When she was finally accepted into NASA, she saw her dream finally within reach. It had taken five years of hard work and dedication, but she had finally achieved her dream in a way that defied all expectations. This was no simple shuttle mission: She was part of the first crew for ISS-1, the prototype international space station orbiting several thousand feet above the atmosphere. This was the first major group project in space and as such there was a lot of pressure on all involved. But Claudia felt the pressure was a small part to pay for achieving her goals.

The group involved in the running of the station was mixed, men and women of different nationalities and races, a global mixing pool hovering above the petty disputes of their world. The others treated Claudia as an equal, giving her respect that she felt she hadn’t been shown before. Her beauty had, unfortunately, been a major stumbling point in the military and NASA. She was in her early thirties with piercing eyes and dark brown curly hair that flowed around her when she navigated around the zero gravity surroundings. Even dressed in a dark blue jumpsuit, her shapely figure could still be seen, earning glances from the male crewmembers, but nothing more. They knew her and they knew she didn’t want to get involved with anyone in her line of work. They respected her decision. Well, most of them did.

There were two major changes to get used to when living in space. The first was zero gravity. It was amazing how much one took gravity for granted until it was non-existent. Showering, eating, going to the bathroom, sleeping, everyday activities had to be taken in special procedures inside of space. The second thing was the lack of night or day. The station’s orbit kept it in constant view of the sun, with Earth slowly spinning below it. It had taken a few weeks for the astronauts to get used to the “day” and “night” shifts but they’d adapted well.

Claudia’s workload mainly consisted of going over the various reports and experiments taking part on the station. It was dull work and it was made all the harder by the terrific view sitting outside a window next to her. The sun just peeking behind the globe, the sea of stars flowing around it, a fascinating tableau that Claudia couldn’t help but watch as long as she could.

“Incredible, isn’t it?” If Claudia hadn’t been buckled to her seat, she would have jumped to the ceiling. She spun around to see Julian Kapinczki float into the small room. The dark-haired, handsome psychologist, a native of Poland, was part of the European team sent to the station. He was conducting a study of the effects of long-term space travel on a group and as such he tended to stay to himself and watch others interact. Claudia thought he was a nice guy who could use a little lightening up. “God, Julian, you shouldn’t do that!” she said, getting her breath back.

“Sorry,” Julian said as he floated forward, gripping handholds for support as he came towards Claudia’s table. “Didn’t mean to startle you like that. I just thought I could see what you’re up to. We’re practically the only ones awake down here. Thought you could use the company.”

“What I could use is less work,” Claudia sighed, reaching up and brushing her hair, which floated around her in the zero gravity. “The view isn’t helping my concentration.”

“I know what you mean,” Julian said, coming to the table, staring out the window. “When I was a child, I used to lie in the fields at night, looking up into the sky, into that field of stars. I’d just look up into that sea of darkness and pick out all the different lights in the sky. I think it was right about then I knew I wanted to go into space, to be among those stars.”

“I can relate,” Claudia said, staring into the void before her. “I did the same thing.”

“My favorite thing to do was pick out one star, one single star and just concentrate on it. I’d just stare at that one star, just the one star and just keep looking at it, keep looking at that one star. I’d look at that one star, that one special star and I’d just shift my concentration onto it, shift all of my concentration onto that one star, just that one star and just keep watching it. I’d watch it shine in the night, watch it gleam and shine, gleam and shine, it seemed to shine so much brighter than all the other stars, it shined bright and hard and it was so fascinating to watch that one star shine brighter and brighter. I’d watch it shine bright and concentrate on it, I’d concentrate on that star, that one star, that one special star and I’d just keep watching it harder and harder as it shined brighter and brighter and I just felt like looking at it more and more, harder and harder as it continued to shine bright, shine bright, shine bright.”

Julian could see out of the corner of his eye that Claudia’s face was glued to the window, the eyes becoming glassy as she stared at that one star. He didn’t slow down but continued to talk in his deep accented voice. “It was so fascinating to watch the stars shine bright, shine bright, watch that one star shine bright. So fascinating and so relaxing as well. Yes, it’s relaxing to watch that bright star, relaxing to watch the star. The more you look at the star, the more relaxed you feel, the more it shines bright, the more relaxed you feel. It’s so relaxing to watch the shiny star, to watch the shiny star so bright and so relaxing, you feel so relaxed as you watch that star, that bright, shiny star, so relaxed now, Claudia, so very relaxed.

“Your entire body is feeling relaxed now, Claudia, the more you stare at the bright, shiny star, the more relaxed you feel and it feels so good to be this relaxed, Claudia, you feel so good the more you relax so you want to keep staring at the bright, shiny star, to continue to relax so you can feel good. Your body is so relaxed now, Claudia, your eyes are relaxed, they’re very relaxed, your eyes are very, very, relaxed now, Claudia, very relaxed, heavy, in fact. They’re heavy, Claudia, very heavy, your eyes are so heavy and relaxed that you feel like closing them. It’s all right to close your eyes, your heavy, relaxed eyes, Claudia, it’s all right to close them, you can go ahead and close them, Claudia, you can close your heavy eyes and relax completely. Close them, close your heavy, relaxed eyes, close them.”

Claudia’s eyes fluttered shut, her head falling not quite as far as it might if they were on Earth. Julian watched the steady rise and fall of her chest and could see she was under. He moved forward and began to undo the buckle on her seat as he continued to talk. “You’re so relaxed now, Claudia. So relaxed, your body has no tension in it, no tension at all, Claudia, no tension, no weight, no anything. Free and relaxed, Claudia, completely relaxed.” He let the buckle go and pulled the limp Claudia up, their bodies floating up towards the ceiling. He looked at her face, even more beautiful now in her trance state and couldn’t wait to have her. But not just yet. “Claudia, it’s been a long time since you’ve been with a man, hasn’t it?”

Deep within her trance, Claudia managed to answer with a whispered “Yes....”

“Yes, a very long time. You must dream of having a man with you, don’t you, Claudia?”

“Yes...”

“Yes, you do. You dream of being with a man, Claudia, you dream of making love to a man, making love to a man right now, right now you want to make love to a man, don’t you, Claudia?”

“Yes....”

“When you feel yourself being kissed, Claudia, you will know you will have a man with you, you will know you will be able to make love to a man. You will want to make love to that man as soon as possible. You will want to make love to the man right then, isn’t that true, Claudia?”

“Yes.” With that, Julian moved in and kissed her on the lips he had been dreaming about since they had both come on board. She slow to respond, but she soon got into it, her lips roving about his, her tongue flicking into his mouth. He pulled her in close and they spun in the air, embracing each other in mid-air. Julian wasn’t worried about anyone coming in. The station was quiet, most everyone was asleep and he had made sure to close the airlock behind him before coming in. Still, he couldn’t wait to see Claudia’s body and broke off the kiss to unzip her jumpsuit and help her out of it. She wore only a gray shirt and panties, both of which were soon floating to the other side of the room. Julian undid his zipper and pulled off his suit, revealing his naked body. He pulled Claudia towards him and began to go to work.

He kissed her again as they floated around the room, his mouth breaking off to go to her pert breasts, licking at the nipples as his cock hardened. He moved it towards the lush bush between her legs, sliding it into the already wet shaft. Claudia stiffened a bit, then relaxed and let him go at it, working her pelvis as his cock slid in and out of her passage. They thrusted against one another, creating a fascinating ariel ballet, their bodies spinning about in incredible patterns as they made love to each other, Julian’s hands pinching at Claudia’s breasts as he fucked her, the two flipping over and spinning about as they began to build. When they finally orgasmed, sweat flew off their bodies, droplets flying about the cabin.

Julian finally pulled himself away from Claudia and kicked back towards the nearest wall. He gripped a pair of bars on the ceiling for support and looked at Claudia. “You want to suck this man’s cock now, Claudia,” he commanded. “You want to suck it and suck it hard.” Claudia needed no further encouragement, coming over and gripping Julian’s legs for support as she moved her face in and began to suck at him. Julian moaned as she went, her mouth working up and down his shaft, her hair bouncing slightly as she hovered above the floor, sucking him off. Julian felt himself come sooner than he expected, his wad blasting into Claudia’s throat and onto her face. As Claudia licked off the shaft, Julian was fascinated by the drops of semen floating in the air between them.

As he brought her up into another kiss, Julian was struck by the fact that he had just become the first man to make love in space. It was a shame he couldn’t tell anyone about it and it was a shame Claudia wouldn’t be able to remember her part in this historic achievement. But, there were a few other females on the station Julian wanted to get to know a bit better. But that was for later. For now, Julian intended to explore a truly celestial body.