The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HYPNOTIC CAB RIDE

(Disclaimer”: Don’t try this at home).

Author’s Note: Questions and comments are always welcome.

Beth anxiously waved her hand in the air as she stood on the street corner in the rain, trying to catch a cab. The surprise storm had caught her fashionably off-guard, and her light, white summer dress was already getting soaked and clingy.

“Oh please, stop already!” she exclaimed to no one in particular.

Under the normal run of things, a woman of her beauty would have had no problem catching a cab, but this was not the normal run of things. Beth stood at a little over five feet tall, and had shoulder length curly hair that one could lose one hands inside. Here huge brown eyes were matched only by her bright smile, and her skin was flawless.

At last, a yellow cab whizzed up to the curb.

Quickly scurrying inside, Beth noticed that while the cab was yellow and black like all New York cabs, it looked to be as if it was from a private company. The emblem on the side was a huge brown eye with lines emanating from it, and the company name “SUBLIME CAB RIDES” was written in black over it.

Beth sighed as she spoke to the driver. “86th. and Central Park West, please,” she said.

The driver looked in the rearview mirror. “Is this your first time in a Sublime cab, Madam?” he asked in a thick Middle Eastern accent.

“Uh, yeah, " she responded, slightly puzzled. “Is there an extra charge or something?”

The driver smiled. “No, no extra charge, just extra services. Now, relax, and enjoy the ride.”

He pushed a button on his dashboard, and the car pulled away.

In a minute, soft Egyptian dance music began to play over the speakers, low at first, then gradually getting louder, but not so loud as to be rude. Beth recognized it as belly-dancing music, as she had briefly studied it when she was dating an Egyptian man.

She glanced over at the spot where the driver’s hack license photo should have been, and saw that there was none. She was about to ask him his name when she noticed a slight trail of pink smoke drifting from the money slot.

“Uh, sir? I think your cab is on fire,” Beth said slowly.

The driver just smiled again. “It is incense, from my country. Do you like it? It is very relaxing. Allow me...”

He pushed another button, and the money slot opened wider, allowing more of the incense smoke to enter.

Beth pushed the automatic window lever, but the windows stayed closed. She saw that the smoke was not rising to the top of the back of the cab, but was rolling across the floor of the back seat, slowly but surely curling around her feet and ankles, wrapping itself around her like a fog. She opened her mouth to tell the cabby to open the windows when she caught a whiff of the incense.

The scent was strong, and was already filling her nostrils. It smelled a little like patchouli,musk, and jasmine, but something else as well. As her mind searched to place a place or memory on the smell, she noticed that her body was feeling much more relaxed. It was warm and snug in the cab, much better than being outside, and the music was nice, too. Again, she opened her mouth, to speak, but forgot what she was going to say. “That’s weird,” she thought.

The back of her neck started to buzz, and she unconsciously rolled her head back towards the speaker, towards the sound of finger cymbals and timbalis. Her mind drifted back to when she was practicing belly-dancing, how her ex had loved her outfits, how she loved wearing them, not noticing that the warm pink incense smoke was now working its way up her legs and thighs, rolling across her stomach.

Beth struggled to move towards the door, realizing that something was wrong, but it was so difficult to move and the door seemed so far away. Her arms felt so heavy, so heavy, so hard to move them, and why should she move them? She..

The smoke suddenly filled her nostrils, smothering her face like a hot velvet glove. Her eyes blurred. It was as if the smoke was going inside her, travelling down her throat, singing her lungs like a cigarette. She found herself unable to breathe, her body slowly, langourously slipping down the soft cushions, her arms once again vainly reaching for the door handle before her head met the seat.

It was all pink now, pink and hot and wonderful, with sexy dancing music that made her feel hot. She felt herself pulling up her skirt, the smoke gathering around her panties, sliding in and through them, that place between her thighs becoming wet and fragrant. “Sex,” she thought. “It smells like sex. It...”

The thought slept in her head, suffocated by the smoke that was now seeping into her wet pussy, tingling her clit and filling her with delight. With a new found strength, her hands came up to her shoulders, slipping the straps off the dress. She unclipped the latch on the front of her bra, and her 34D’s sprang forth, free from their bondage.

Beth smiled, not sure what was happening and not caring, just knowing that she felt hot and slutty all over, like some sheik’s harem girl. In her mind she saw herself dancing in front of an audience of men, clad only in veils and bells, tempting and teasing her fans with her sensual movements. Her right hand disappeared between her legs while her left hand teased her nipples, which stood erect like thimbles. Stroking herself, she saw one of the men in her mind jump and grab her, his desire overwhelming his sensibility, pulling her on top of him.

It was at that moment that she felt a warm, sweet breath on herself. Her eyes drifted open to find the driver over her, his black eyes and dark skin close to her now, grinning triumphantly.

Beth’s hand snaked behind his neck, roughly pulling his mouth to her s. Her other hand reached down between his legs to undo his zipper.

Their eyes met, and Beth drew a quick gasp as he entered her, slowly at first, then faster, faster, ever faster, every thrust filling her moist, wet, richness, her eyes rolling back in her head, aware of his heat, his smell, his nearness, the music, and the wonderful, wonderful incense that was burning its memory into her mind.

First one orgasm, then another, and another after that. It was all too much, yet she wanted more. She wanted more.. it was too much, not again, oh God, too much..I..

She felt the driver come inside her, his mouth finding hers again, his moans echoing down her throat, then blackness..

“Madam? Madam? We are here.”

Beth opened her eyes. “What, where...what..”

“It was my fault Madam. I think the incense made you sleepy. Here we are.”

Beth shook her head, the cobwebs falling from her mind. “Asleep? But I..”

The driver smiled. “Perhaps you were distracted by dreams. I hope that they were pleasant. Here, allow me...”

He stepped out of the driver’s seat and opened the door for her, helping the unsteady woman to her feet.

Beth was confused. Her whole body felt relaxed and spent, as if.. as if.. she shook her head again, then felt something being pressed into her hand.

“My card,” the driver said, “Feel free to feel sublime again.”

He bowed, and kissed her hand, then got into the cab and drove away, leaving Beth with her confused thoughts.

Slowly walking into her apartment lobby, Beth looked down at the card, which had the same symbol on it as had the cab, the dark, bright eye.

She stared at it all the way up in the elevator, down the hall, until she got to her apartment.

As if in a trance, she stripped off her dress, stepped out of her shoes, bra, and panties, and walked over to her CD player, pulling out her “Music for Enchantment” CD.

In a moment, her living room was filled with the sound of finger cymbals and timbalis.

Beth’s body swayed to the music. She held the card to her nose and inhaled deeply. It smelled wonderful, warm and pink. Then she thought of something else.

“Hello, Debbie? It’s Beth. Oh that? Just some belly-dancing music. Listen, I need to see you. I know that you’re all the way downtown, but I need to see you. Don’t bother with the subway, I have the number of a great cab service that you can call.”

THE END (maybe...)