The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic School

This is meant to be the start of a series. Anyone with comments, suggestions, ideas and advice please write to me at . Please put the Title in the subject line so I know its not Spam. The story that Jane reads was one written by me but I could not expand it far enough for including In the MC archive. Comments on that are also welcome.

* * *

Chapter one: The Beginning

Imagine a road in the hills of Scotland, a beautiful view, but sometime dangerous. . Imagine a house, shaped like a villa, with a small table outside, and imagine a red car speeding along the road like there was no tomorrow, the driver seemingly careless of such things as safety. Imagine two men playing chess on the table in front of the house. And if you can imagine that, you can just about imagine the scene one fine day.

The two men were very different. One looked middle aged, with long black hair and eyes as old as time. He wore a green suit and sipped slowly from a glass of wine while he considered his next move. The other was young, barely a man, with blonde/brown hair, black top, blue jeans, blue/grey eyes and a tired smile. He drank nothing and said little. And as they played, they talked:

“Why did you want to come here?” said the Shade, for it was he.

“Something important will happen here,” said the Chessman, sipping his wine and moving his queen forward, “watch and listen.”

* * *

On the face of it, class 4b at Kirkhaven Secondary School were a perfectly normal class. There were twenty-seven pupils, one dog (the class pet) and a pretty young female teacher, Miss Hopeful. The class was hopeful that she would leave soon as she was very eager that ‘young children should learn’ and would not let them talk in their groups. There were sixteen girls, ten boys, and an older pupil who had been sent back two years. Aside from him, every pupil was between 16 and 17 years old.

The class was divided into groups, and the one that concerns us here was a group that, only partly in jest, was called the Gazers. They were a group of perhaps the most unused students in the class, people who were disliked or shunned by the others. Just why, no one was sure. The girls in the Gazers were all very pretty, while the boys were handsome. Perhaps it was their air of disdain for such things as fashion and music, instead preferring their own company. They got bullied a bit and soon became withdrawn from anyone else. Is it any wonder that they wanted some revenge?

The members of the group were, in order, Jane, a black-haired little pixie of a girl, very sexy even at fourteen, with a great sense of mischief. Yasmeena, a brown girl of Pakistani origin, smarter, quieter and more demure then the rest of the group, but still very sexy. Nick, a dreamer and Todd, a perpetual almost Casanova, but without a girlfriend. Sue, a blonde girl with a great laugh and huge breasts, and Laura, a Black girl from the Caribbean, with a wonderful white smile. Mike and Dawn, Sister and Brother, both red-haired and lovely.

It was Jane, the Pixie, who started the whole trouble. She lived in a large house with her parents and her younger sister, and the group would go there after school to chat. They were sitting in the playroom, a large brightly coloured room, when Jane brought up the subject of hypnosis.

“Have any of you heard of hypnosis?” She asked

“It’s a way of making people do what you want.” Said Todd, “I wish I could use it on Louise, the bitch.” Louise was a pretty, but nasty girl in the class. Todd had asked her out once, but she had mocked him and told everyone that he had flashed his penis at her and said it was tiny. Aside from the Gazers, everyone had pretended to believe the story and laughed at Todd.

“You can’t get anyone to do anything they don’t want to though.” Said Yasmeena. Unlike the other girls, who wore shorts or tight jeans, she was dressed in traditional Pakistani clothes and looked very exotic. Her breasts pushed out as she spoke.

“Ah, but suppose you can,” said Jane. “It would make a nice wet dream,” said Mike, “but it’s impossible.”

“You’re sure?” said Jane. There were nods from the group. “You might be surprised,” Jane said, “Sally,” She called, “can you come in here for a minute”. Sally was Jane’s Fifteen-year-old sister. Short, but already with her curves that showed that she was beginning to grow into a woman. Small breasts and a short skirt completed the picture of a young girl.

“Sally,” said Jane, and the group could hear suppressed excitement in her voice, “the environment”— at that moment, Sally farted, she blushed and shifted on her feet —“as I was saying, the environment”— she farted again and started to back out as most of the group were giggling —“needs more dancers.”

At that moment, Sally started to dance to music that only she could hear. It was not a simple dance, but the dance of an erotic stripper twice her age. The look on her face was priceless as her body danced while her mind tried to stop herself. She twisted and swung her hips helplessly as the group laughed at her. No one noticed Jane forcing eye contact with Yasmeena in the confusion. Sally was slipping off her skirt and top, revealing her very young body in a white bra and white panties. Then she stopped, glanced down at herself, glanced at the group, blushed, and started to run out of the room.

“Freeze” Jane called after her, and Sally froze on the spot like a stature. Her panties were stained with sweat and her small nipples could be seen though her bra. She face was blank and somehow dead looking. There was a long silence and then it was broken by Laura.

“I don’t believe it! You and sally probably had that all planned out to fool us.” Jane smiled and said that some people could be hypnotised without them or anyone else noticing. There was a general mummer of disbelief.

“Care to comment, Yasmeena” said Jane, everyone turned to look at her and saw that the top of her dress had been pulled down and her breasts could be seen, full and round, by everyone. She would have blushed, if she could, but instead started crying. Dawn comforted her and demanded an explanation.

“While you were all watching Sally, I programmed Yasmeena to do that without anyone noticing, She herself did not notice anything until her attention was drawn downwards. If you had not been distracted, you would have seen her pull down her top. Sally is in a trance so she can’t hear anything until I say the release word. Why I showed you this is simple, I leant how to do this by reading a story, and I can teach all of you!”

“Have you”— Sue asked, “—programmed anyone else here?” Jane interrupted, “no, I imagine that Yasmeena will want to make me croke like a frog or something in revenge once she’s leant how to do it. We can make our tormenters do anything we want!”

“What was the story?” asked Todd.

“It was called ‘My Ass Rape’, and here it is. It was written by someone called Shade”

“The Shade, From Starman?” said Mike. “Perhaps”, said Jane, “now read on:”

My ass-rape

I am straight.

That means: that I only want to have sex with women. I find the idea of having sex (if it can be called that) with a man disgusting. Indeed, I hate seeing gays kissing. The whole idea of anal sex disgusted me.

This is the story of the time that I was forced to have anal sex with a guy, or rather, when I was enslaved and ass-raped.

A bit of background first. I am a student in university halls at Newcastle. The halls have two thousand students in four-room flats. That meant that I lived in a flat with four people, counting myself. I studied engineering.

One night in the half term, my flatmates had all dispensed to whence they came (I should have studied English shouldn’t I) and I was alone, when suddenly there was a buzz at the buzzer and I went to answer it. When I opened it there was a young man of around twenty, dressed in shorts and a tee shirt, who smiled at me in a way I didn’t like, and said:

“Are you gay?” I blinked and said

“No”.

“That’s a great pity”, he said, “look at my eyes.” I looked into his blue-green and felt like I was falling into them. A strange mist descended upon my mind and I felt weak at the knees. “You will do everything I say” he said.

“I will do everything you say” I said blearily. I was terrified at the back of my mind, but I could not escape him.

“You will answer all my questions truthfully”.

“I will answer all your questions truthfully”. Who was this guy, why could I not slam the door, what did he want?

“You will not call for help or do anything to attract attention”. My heart sank further

“I will not call for help or attract attention,” I said.

“You may ask what questions you like” “I may ask what questions I like.” I said, why was I getting hard? He saw the budge in my trousers and smiled.

“You will remain hard until I tell you that you can cum.”

“I will remain hard until you say I can cum” I said. He told me to back off down the corridor and he came completely in.

“You will pull down your trousers now,” he said. I could not believe it, I was standing in the corridor of my flat and I was being told to pull down my trousers. Helplessly, I did what he said and my penis jumped out at him. “You may cum” He said.

I splurged, all over the carpet. “Lick it up” he said. I did. In all this I managed to think of a questions though the fog of my mind.

“This is Disgusting” said Yasmeena. “Read on, it gets better” said Jane.”

* * *

“What are you going to do to me?”

“Have great fun,” he replied, “you may not enjoy it so much, but I don’t care. Now I will control you directly, just like a puppet, for my amusement.”

My body began to move of its own accord. With my pants still around my ankles, I began to dance, trusting forward my penis, and moving round to swing my bare butt at him. I was stopped there and his rough hands started to feel up my ass. I felt a thrill of horror as I realised what he might have in mind. “Later” I heard him whisper.

“Now,” he said, “for your enslavement. I want you to picture what a proper slave should be like, submissive, keen to please, etc. When I say ‘slave’, you will immeedently become a proper slave and your only wish will be to please me. When I say liberated, you will be back to normal, except the commands I gave you at the beginning will still be there. One change, in fact. You will be a proper female slave, with all the duties that they might have, cooking, cleaning, etc. I intend to live here for a while. Ok?”

“Ok,” I said.

“Slave” He said. At once, I turned round to face him and dropped to my knees. I lowed my eyes and waited for his commands. He told me to stand up, although I was to keep my eyes downcast, and that I was to tell him everything he should know to stay here for five days. I had an errection again by this time and he watched it with great amusement. Helplessly, I burbled on about how my flat mates won’t be back for five days, what he should do if there was a fire alarm, etc.

“Now, what should a girl slave do if her master has an errection?” he asked. Helplessly I took his member into my mouth and sucked it until he came. He made me swallow it. It tasted horrid

He commanded me to pull up my trousers and then said the word ‘liberated’.

Instantly, I snapped to, and realised what I had become. I tried to scream, but could not. I tried to run, but he took control of my body and forced me to stand in front of him. “Now for the real fun”. He said. I was forced to walk to the door of my room, swing my hips like a saucy girl, and invite him inside.

My room was about two meters by four meters. There was a bed about thirty centimetres up from the floor on one side and, forming a right angle with the end of the bed, a desk about seventy-five centimetres up. The table was bare, aside from some papers for the university work.

I walked into the room, completely against my will, and he followed me in. I stood in the middle as he looked round with interest and then he looked at me again.

“We can do this easy or we can do this hard.” He said. “If you submit willingly, I won’t turn you back into a slave. However, if you don’t, you will be my slave until I leave.” I started to shake and he said: “ok, hard then, but I like it better that way.” I was standing in the middle of the room and suddenly I started to pull down my trousers again. I knelt in front of the side of the bed and pushed my chest and head face down on the bed. He knelt behind me and pulled down his own trousers and pushed his dick into the space between my ass-cheeks and forced my to move up and down like I was bring him of with my hand (or tittie-fucking him if I was a girl) he soon started to moan and then moved back and I was forced to stand up and use my hand to bring him out the rest of the way.

After he had stopped cumming, I was forced to get a cloth and wipe his dick and then I had to suck him until he was hard again. He then had me kiss his ass while he drank some of MY drink and smoked a cigarette (completely against University rules). I was helpless to protest, of course, and he read my mind and laughed at my helplessness. I wanted to fight, or to run, but the commands in my brain kept me docile, his slave.

“Now the fun really starts coming” he said, laughing at his bad pun. I was made to lie on my front on the bed and put my hands on my butt to pull my ass-cheeks apart. He then froze my upper body so my hands would stay there. He then straddled me and started to rub cold liquid, Vaseline, round my asshole. He put on a condom and slowly pushed his dick into my asshole.

It hurt. Worse than constipation. His dick filled my ass and I tried to cry out, but the commands held me still and I was forced to move my lower body to help him enter. He started to fuck me slowly and I was slowly getting used to it. He pumped for a while then came into my ass.

I then was forced to go to sleep and in the morning, He was gone

The End?

“That was Awful,” said Dawn, “I WON’T do that to someone, EVER”.

“How does it work?” said Sue, the practical one, “I can’t imagine Yasmeena taking off her dress willingly.” At this, Yasmeena started to sniffle again. It was hard to blame her.

“It’s quite simple really. Imaging our brains as a computer, with 100% processing capability at the start. Now we can’t focus on muscular control, so we have automatics to do that for us. You might decide to walk over to the door, but you don’t tell your legs to lift up and move, the automatics do that for us. Now, I discovered a method of sending hypnotic instructions to someone, either by looks, or <grin> voice command. You have to mesmerise someone first, which is done by careful eye contact to the side, your eyes keep slipping away from your victim, they keep trying to follow you, and slowly become entranced. They can’t help it, any more than Yasmeena could. If you are really good, you can ensure that they don’t know that its happening. I practised on Sally and leant how to get the idea of taking your top off across without speaking. I did that to Yasmeena and it worked! Now, we can use this to get revenge”— Jane held her hand out into the middle of the group- “who’s going to join me and learn? The only rule is that we ALWAYS programme anyone we control not to remember or talk about it and us. Who is with me then?”

“I’m still not sure I believe it, but I’m willing to learn.” Said Todd. “Can I use it to get in Louise’s knickers?”

“Of course.”

“Then count me in. In fact, count us all in.”

“Ok, listen carefully...”

It was late at night before Jane pronounced Yasmeena and Todd ready to try using their new hypnotic powers. Both of them had learned fast because they had good reasons to: Yasmeena wanted revenge, while Todd wanted to seduce a girl and make her behave like a slave for him. The others, without such encouragement, although Mike wanted to hypnotise Dawn, had not made such good progress.

“Now,” said Jane, “whose going to volunteer to be hypnotised so that the star pupils can practice?” There was some shifting of feat, and then Dawn said that seeing Jane had controlled Yasmeena, she should control Jane. Jane considered, and then she agreed, warning Yasmeena not to put any permarment instructions inside her. Yasmeena smiled, like a tigress scenting prey.

Jane sat on the cushion and Yasmeena faced her. She forced eye contact with Jane and then let her eyes slip away. Jane tried, much against her will, to resist, but she could not and slowly she felt herself giving up control to the buirtytiful brown girl. She felt like she was falling down a long tunnel and then her mind blanked out.

Yasmeena felt triumphant, she had not believed that it would work and now she could have revenge. “Jane”, she said, “can you hear me?”

“Yes,” Jane said, and her voice was soft and breathy, “I can hear you.”

“After you wake up, every time I say ‘love’, you will become very turned on. You will become so turned on that you will have to kiss deeply every boy in the room. When ever I say ‘tied up’, you will put you hands behind you, clasp them and you will not be able to let go until I say ‘release’. Now answer some questions. Where did you really learn about this trick?”

“I was being chased by Tammy, the bitch, and I ran headfirst into a man. He held on to me and picked up Tammy and threw her over the hedge. He then gave me a tissue to wipe my face with and took me to Coffee Republic for a drink. We had hot chocolate and I told him everything.”

“Everything?” Asked Yasmeena

“Everything about the bullies, us, everything. Then he offered me the powers I used on you and then taught you. I did not believe him until he hypnotised a hell’s angel and a waitress into dancing nude on a table. I agreed at once. He then put me into a light trance and I went home with him. I was not helpless, but I went along with whatever he wanted. He showed me the story I showed you and told me to tell you lot that I got the idea from that story. He then made me get wet and dance nude on a table. Then I bent over the table and then he screwed me from behind. We had sex three times, and then he taught me how to use the powers. I spent the night with him, and then he let me go. I practised on Sally and then showed you.”

“Wake up.” Said Yasmeena and Jane did. She did not look any different. She demanded to know what commands Yasmeena had implanted. “Love” said Yasmeena.

The change was quite spectactleler. A look of lust came over Jane’s face and she jumped at mike, knocking him onto the floor and climbing on top. She kissed him and then jumped off and headed for Todd. He shrank back and she grabbed him and kissed him. Nick tried to hide behind Laura, but Jane shoved her aside and kissed him. She then stopped and breathed deeply with dawning comprehension on her face.

“Now what?” said Nick, “We get the rest of you ready,” said Jane, “and then we go to school...”

“One other thing, Jane” said Yasmeena

“What” said Jane

“Tied Up” The look of surprise on Jane’s face was priceless as her hands jumped behind her and clasped tightly. She struggled hard, but could not get her hands to let go, and the group laughed. Some of the boys groped her while she was helpless,

“Now,” said Jane, after the group had freed her, “tomorrow, we go to school, hahahaha........”

None saw, or cared, but on the chessboard, a set of pawns were moved forward.....

“But it is a game, just a game. Would you like to play?”

END OF PART 1

* * *

Well, that’s the end of the first part. Comments welcome, partiality if I should continue the story. Ideas for what they can do to their bullies are welcome. Ideas for the Mysterious man also welcome. Oh yes, the man and the two chess players are not the same, or are they?

Hypnotic School:

Interlude 1:

Have you ever studied the game of chess? Its not a battle, as it is so often portrayed, but a campaign. The objective is to capture the emerny’s most vital point, his king. Two really good chess players can keep the game going for hours in a stalemate, move and countermove, till at last one player gains an advantage and wins.

You are flying over Kirkhaven, and you see a man sitting there in front of an old church, besides a chessboard. You swoop down, invisible and immaterial, and come besides him. He turns and faces you and meets your eyes, his are old as time and full of dangerous storms and dreams. You sense somehow that he can see you.

The chessplayer turns back to face the town and directs your attention to a school building, with older students entering, you look down at the chessboard and see that the white pawns have been moved forward. Now, you think, its black’s turn to move....

The life of Yasmeena Khan, the daughter of two Pakistani immigrants, had changed completely in the space of a day. Her best friend had revealed that a person could make another person do something against their will. If she had not wanted to believe it, her own experience, being forced to pull down the front of her dress, had convinced her. Getting revenge by learning to do the trick herself had not stopped her from getting the shakes as she walked home. Suddenly, on an impulse, she turned towards the old church and walked into the churchyard. It was dark and shadowy, but somehow she wasn’t scared. The interior of the church was lit up with a soft light and a man could been seen sitting at a table. Not quite in control of herself, she stopped at the entrance, and looked at the man. He was tall, with long black hair and old eyes. Suddenly, she was convinced that the man was a very old man indeed.

“Come in child” the man said. She walked in and saw that there was a chessboard on the table. The man indicated it and said, “Do you play?”

“No, I’ve never learnt.” She replied. She was alone with a complete stranger and somehow she was not scared in the slightest.

“I’m dampening your responses,” the man said, “normally, you would be scared to death, but I’m stopping that. And yes, I did read your mind.”

She was, despite his reassurance, scared to death.

“Obviously, you won’t learn more now, or I from you. Do you play?” he said, indicating the board.

“No” she stammered. He waved his hand and her whole world turned bright white for a second, then she was back in her bed. She thought that it had all been a dream, but the memory was vivid and her feet had dirt on. She went back to sleep and woke up in time for school.