The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Hypnotist’s Tale

By HypnoFant

It is strange how these things come about. How one life can be altered so much just by doing something they enjoy. How one nerd can become popular, then the most hated, then loved, all within a few short years. This is my story. A story of how I became a hypnotist. Where I came from, where I’m at, and where I’m going to be. This story is completely true. The only differences are the names of people to protect their identities.

Growing up, I’ve always had a fascination with hypnosis. When watching movies or television shows, seeing these hypnotists make their subjects do, seemingly, anything they wanted. Have the subject become a famous actor or actress? Trance them. Have the subject act like a chicken? Trance them. Have the subject fall deeply in love with you? Trance them.

Ah yes, that last part. Have your subject fall deeply in love with you. Every guy’s dream come true. To have anyone they want, throw themselves at you, thinking you’re the sexiest, most desirable man on the planet. What guy wouldn’t want that? I know that was the reason why I got into hypnosis. My own primal urges pushing me to learn this craft.

Let me take a step back and describe where I’m coming from at this point. My name is Blake. At this point in my life, I was 18 years old, recently graduated high school, and going nowhere fast. I had left a school where I was nothing but a joke. People teased me; I was pushed around, laughed at, and quite simply, not liked. What a life huh? I was working at a grocery store in my neighborhood, working my ass off for nothing. Management was against me. Everything I did was for nothing. I was bitter, depressed and angry at the world. Why couldn’t things go right for me?

My apologies for going off on a rant. Perhaps I’m thinking this as more of a vent than a story of my life in hypnosis. Let’s get back on track here.

I was deeply infatuated with someone who I worked with. I started working at the same time as her; we would sit and talk about anything. I thought she would be the perfect girlfriend. Here I am, geek personified, and I’m thinking this woman would be interested in me as a boyfriend. Heather and I would always grow closer. I would always be there for her when her boyfriend gave her a hard time. I would always be the one she would call and ask to hang out with when she needed space from the rest of the world. But, alas, nothing more would come of it.

Let me take a moment to describe Heather. Heather is 5′1″ with blonde hair, a slim body, and a very attractive figure that I just drooled over when I thought of her. I guess I should have been lucky Heather even wanted to hang out with me. But it didn’t stop me from fantasizing about her.

At this point, I was online, checking out the web for something interesting. I guess I was depressed at the time so I was trying to think of ways to bring her to love me. Heck, I even called a voodoo priest to cast a love spell for me. Fortunately, he was looking out for me and suggested it wouldn’t be wise. My depression forced me to agree with him and so I kept trying to find a way to get Heather.

I’ve always had a fascination with hypnosis. To change a person’s thoughts and feelings to what you want, I thought was the greatest thing. And to a horny teenage male, it was the best way to get someone to like me as more than just a friend. Now, where was I to learn this magic? I entered hypnosis into a search engine, and sifting through the thousand pages that came up, I found this web site that you are reading this very same story on. MCStories.com was an option, so I clicked it and literally fell in love with the site. I went onto the site at 10:30 pm and didn’t get off again until 5 am. Every time I was going to go to bed, I found one more story to read, one more chapter to read, one more sentence. I just couldn’t get enough. Then, a thought formed in the back of my head. All these stories, all these ideas of what to do with my victim. Why not just use what I got from here, and go forward? Well, to see that one, you’ll have to read the next chapter.

Chapter 2

So here I am. A certifiable hypnotist! (At least, what do you expect the thoughts of a horny teenager being?) I’ll just use the words in these stories to put people into a trance. But now who to use it on?

I would have loved to have used this on Heather, but I also knew that it would be difficult. So, I thought why not use this on another one? And who was my initial subject? Another girl I worked with by the name of Kelly. We’re close friends, and someone who I wouldn’t mind putting into a trance and doing what I wanted. I had already taken her to my prom, so I thought she would be very willing to give it a try. I called her up and made plans to go over to her house.

Kelly was your girl next door. Nothing was striking about her, but it all came together to make someone who was very attractive. She was about 5′7″ and weighed 165 lbs. Long brown hair and gray eyes, with a smile to bring one to your own face. Kelly was very much the “goodie two-shoes,” and as such, she wasn’t allowed to have a guy at her house unless her parents were there and she was in the living room. No boys allowed in her room.

The night I wanted to put my plan into effect came. We made plans to hang out at her house. She welcomed me into her home, with no knowledge of what I had in mind. We talked about everything, had a tickle war, tossed pillows at each other, and finally, while we were both recovering from that, I mentioned hypnosis to her. I asked her without hesitation if she was interested in trying it. She said sure. I asked her to go grab a necklace with something hanging from it. As she was getting the necklace, and I’m planning my moves, low and behold, her mother and 3 year old brother walked into the family room. Shit! What am I going to do? And of course at this exact moment, Kelly returned to the living room. Damn it! My plans ruined! Her mother asked what we were doing. Kelly quickly piped up and said I was going to hypnotize her. Fuck! Can you tell I’m pissed? All my plans to make her fall deeply in love with me and make her desperate for me completely wasted!

Quickly, I decided to play the innocent young man her mother thought of me as. (and those who do know me know that it nowhere near the case!) I told Kelly to lay down on the couch, while her mother and brother sat down across from her in a pair of chairs. I stood behind Kelly, and lowered the necklace. I must say she chose the right one. Unfortunatly, I couldn’t follow through on what I wanted. I began my induction.

Now keep in mind, this is my first session ever. I never tranced another individual and didn’t honestly know if I could. But I had one thing going for me. Confidence! As I proceeded with the induction, I kept telling her to relax, to focus on the elephant (cute necklace), and just relax. Now, my induction at the time was nothing special, and I’m proud to say my induction has greatly improved. I must have went on and on and on and on and on....

I think you get the point.

I finally got tired of standing and looked to her mother and asked her if her eyes were closed. They were so I finally put down the necklace and grabbed a chair to sit on. Ah! Comfort! I’ll defiantly use one of these next time I did a session. Ok, I had Kelly in a trance, now what can I do with her? To stall for time, I just kept deepening the trance, trying to think of something to do. I told her to just rest and focus on how good she feels and ignore everything around her until I touched her shoulder. She agreed and I turned to her mother, asking what I should do. She mentioned that Kelly would never suck her thumb so I tried that. I turned back, touched her shoulder and suggested that whenever I said the number five, she would suck her thumb like a baby. (Yes, I know now it was a stupid trigger, I should have used something like “baby” or “thumbsucker” but I was at a loss, after the way the night went, I couldn’t think straight.) I then awoken her, and asked her how she felt. She felt great, and I just tossed out the number 5.

At this point, I thought I was absolutely horrible and should never hypnotize again. My chances to be an evil mind controller were ruined and the world will never tremble at my feet.

She never sucked her thumb.

Needless to say, my ego bruised and battered, I decided to call it a night and left. I entered my 84 Pontiac, and drove home, thinking of how my new career was ruined. But I still had one hope. I still had Heather as a potential subject. Now, how am I going to get her?

Chapter 3

Dejected, depressed, dehumanized, and any other de word you can think of, I got home that night and crawled to my room. Why couldn’t I get what I wanted? I learned this new magic, why can’t I use it? Am I doing something wrong, something I should have learned? I don’t know. I guess in time, I would learn.

I decided to go online that night and logged into ICQ. I was still new to ICQ at this point. Still searching around, I thought I’d try messaging some random people and see what I could come up with. The very first person who popped up in the search was a woman named Tara. All it said in her mini-profile was that she loved good conversation. Heck, I can talk with the best of them. I decided to message Tara and said hello. We talked for a bit and I mentioned to her I was a hypnotist.

“A hypnotist?”

At this point, the famous cash register “cha-ching” went off in my head. I decided to play it cool and see how it developed. I told her yes, I was a hypnotist and have done many things with hypnosis. I’ve helped people with many problems. She said to me that she had problems with migraines and asked if I could help her. Sure, by all means I can help her. We opened up a chat room on ICQ, and I got down to business.

Now, how the hell am I going to get her under online? None of the stories I read showed me how to put someone under while online. All I know how to do is to put someone under while in person, if I even did that with Kelly. I decided to bullshit my way through it, and see what happens. I asked Tara if she had ever been tranced before. She explained no. Well, maybe I’ll have a break here, she doesn’t know what to expect. I went ahead with some nonsense about feeling relaxed. Calm and comfortable, peaceful and content. As I went on with the session, I asked her how she was feeling. Appairently, I am doing something here as she was going under!!!! I couldn’t believe it!

Ok Blake, calm down here. You got someone into trance. I decided to test her depth, and from the results, she was clearly in trance. Now then, what to do with someone who is in a trance? I wanted to help her with her migraine problem, so I did that. Taking from a story on MCStories.com, I decided the famous touch trigger. Whenever a migraine starts, she would touch her stomach, and the migraine would go away. Fascinating huh? Yeah I know, pretty boring stuff.

“Now Tara, I have just given you a suggestion to stop the migraines from happening again.

“Yes”

“This suggestion will need to be reinforced again in the future. How would you like to do this again in the future, online or the phone?”

“Either”

Oh my. I did not expect this. What do I do? I’ve got someone in trance, who is willing, at least in trance, to allow me to call her. Should I take advantage of this? Hell yeah I’m going to!

“Tara, tell me your phone number.”

“986-555-1234”

“Very good Tara. In a moment, when I leave online, you will awaken and forget we just talked. I will be calling you in a moment. The moment you see me sign off, you will sign off as well. Once I call you, I will say the words ‘sleep Tara,’ When I say those words, you will return to trance, focused on my words. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

YES!!! I’m in! “Very good Tara.” At this point, I signed off, and waited about five minutes. The longest five minutes of my life. All sorts of thoughts went through my mind. What if she was faking the whole thing? What if what if what if? Shit! My five minutes are up. Gotta call her.

“Hello?”

“Yes, can I speak with Tara please?”

“Speaking.”

“Hi Tara, this is Blake, we spoke a moment ago online?”

“We did, I don’t remember that.”

Uh oh, gotta think quick here. “Sleep Tara.”

I heard a deep sigh in the background. Phew, it worked. She wasn’t faking.

Ok, I’ve got a woman in trance. Someone who I don’t know who lives halfway across the country from me. Someone who is open to my every word. What shall I do with my little toy?