The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you are

  • Under 18
  • Offended by stories of a sexual nature,
  • Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality
  • think it would be fun to try this at home,

LEAVE NOW.

If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON!

I AM SO LUCKY

I guess I should feel grateful to Mr Jenkins. After all here I am a thirty eight year old widow with no real skills worth mentioning and a mortgage and car loan to pay. I should be glad to have any job at all. Yet for some reason I find my self-feeling ill at ease. I don’t know why but I get the nagging feeling that something is wrong. Not that I could tell anyone what is wrong exactly just that something feels out of place somehow! It’s not as if the job is hard or that I am asked to do anything I am not capable of doing. On the contrary Mr Jenkins treats me very well and the wage is good enough to pay my bills and leave me a little to buy all the things I may need. No I have to admit the job is just perfect for my needs. So I guess I am luck to have it.

You see the only job I have ever had was a receptionist position very like the one I now have. That was twenty years ago straight after leaving collage. Only that one was in a large software company not a Doctors office and the owner unlike Mr Jenkins who is a balding pot belled man in his early fifties was a tall hansom man in his early thirties called Frank who’s eye I soon caught. All do he was ten years my senior I found him charming and refined unlike the guys I had dated in collage. I guess I fell in love with him because of the way he always treated me like a lady sending me roses and candy for no reason and taking me to dinner and the opera instead of a take out and a drive-in or even the way he would always open a door for me or pull out my seat and waited till I was comfortable before taking his own. Or a hundreds more little things that I miss so much about him. Because of all this and more I fell in love with him and he with me and we were married less than six mounts later. After a glorious honeymoon we returned to start our lives in a spacious home in the better part of town. He had given me the life I had always dreamed of and in return I had giving him what he desired most in his life a perfect loving wife.

You could say we had the perfect life. While I spent my days going to the gym and shopping for expensive clothing and never really giving much thought to where the money was coming from. My husband had been working away to keep me as he joked! Looking like the best trophy wife in town.

In all our years of marriage I hadn’t really realised just how much I had depended on my husband for everything. While he had worked hard I had just spent my time and his money being little more than a lady of leisure. So when frank had been killed in an auto accident I had been heart broken at the lose of my husband but more than that I was shocked. As I said Frank never talked about his work with me saying that home was his fortress of solitude from the dog eat dog world of big business. So I was horrified to find that thanks to the global downturn in the electronics industry Franks Company was now worthless. And I was penniless. For a while after Frank’s death there had been the insurance money to pay the bills but it wasn’t long before I spent most of that. You see my problem is that I had gotten used to the good life Frank’s money had provided. I like belonging to the country club, with its gym and tennis courts, which kept me in great shape. And I love throwing lavish dinner parties wearing the latest designer clothing that made the workouts worthwhile. And I like being waited on hand and foot when I am shopping in the best stories for those outfits. The only trouble is that my budget no longer stretches far enough.

I guess I could have asked one of my friends for a job but that would have meant letting them know I had hit hard times and my pride wouldn’t allow that. I might have gotten work in one of the stories down town but that would have caused the same problem. After all I had an image in the community to keep up and the last thing I needed was for my well off friends to see me as a common shop girl. Then someone I cant remember who mentioned about a Doctor in the city who needed a receptionist for his office and suggested I should give it a try.

Now after living the high life for so long I rejected the idea of being a lowly receptionist yet again. But as the bills kept coming in and the money kept going out I realised that I need a job any job to pay my way. I applied for a few jobs but soon found out that experience that was twenty-year-old was less impressive than I hoped. So soon the receptionist job started to look more appealing. The fact that it was twenty miles away where no one would recognise me helped as well. So I had decided to give it a try. And I had got the job.

So here I am working away. It has been nearly a mount now and at first everything had been fine. But for the last week I have been feeling a little strange every time I walk into the office. I’m not sure why but lately as I get off the elevator I get the strangest feel that what I should be doing is get back on it again and never come back. But that is just silly I should feel grateful to Mr Jenkins for giving me this job... right? I must remember to tell Dr Roberts my psychologist about these strange feelings at our next session. Maybe he can make some sense of them.

The day has been routine. I type letters and send them off, I file reports alphabetically, and I answer the phones and make appointments. But now the buzzer on my desk has gone off again. This is a sign for me to send in the next appointment but there are no more appointments. So as always I go and tell Mr Jenkins that all his appointments are finished for the day and ask if there is anything else he needs. And as usual Mr Jenkins just smiles a less than attractive smile as he looks me up and down and tells me it’s been a really hard day and he could do with a little relaxation.

For some reason I get on my hands and knees and crawl across the floor and under his desk till I am between his legs I place my hands on each knee and push them slowly apart and after opening his belt and pulling down his zipper I take out his small but hard cock and put it in my mouth and I let my lips encircle it and draw it deeper into my mouth, I let my tongue pleasure him knowing that what I am doing is helping him to relax. I begin to feel wetness between my thighs as I feel his hands on my head making me take him deeper every time. But even as I do this I get a nagging feeling that for some reason makes me feel odd. And for a moment I look up at his face and want to pull away as if it was somehow wrong to be doing this. But then the feeling is gone and a little voice that must be my own tells me that what I am doing is what I must do to help my boss relax like he asked.

As I feel his cock in my mouth I tell my self I am his receptionist and it is my job to help keep the office running smoothly. So therefore its important that I do everything Mr Jenkins asked to help him relaxed so he can do his job. That is what a receptionist job is... right? And yet the niggling thought keeps flashing across my mind. Is what I was doing part of my job? But I feel him tense so I have no time to think such strange thoughts right now. I close my lips tight around his shaft because I feel him about to explode in my mouth. I swallow hard using my mouth to suck every last drop of his sperm. After all I don’t want any of it to spill on the floor and make the office untidy now do I?

After I insure that I have sucked every drop of his cum from his softening cock I sit back and look up at him hoping that I had made him feel more relaxed. But today I find he requires something more of me I can tell as he pulls me to my feet. My hard nipples pressing threw my silk blouse and rub against the hard cold wood of his desk as he pushes me over it face down.

I let my face turn to the side feeling the wood grain against my cheek and I find my self staring straight at the picture of his wife and two beautiful daughters that takes pride of place on the left side of the desk. For a moment I feel something like a pang of guilt run through me as the face of his wife Jennifer seems to look back at me disapprovingly and even with disgust. But it must just be my imagination. It is just a picture and pictures don’t change and besides its not as if I am doing anything wrong by presenting my sex for her husband’s use. It is after all part of my job to make her husband’s day as stress free as possible so that he can go home to her and his children feeling refresh after a hard day with out the pressure of work on his shoulders.

I cant see him anymore but I feel him lift my short skirt and because for some reason I’ve forgotten to wear any panties again today I know that now with my ass sticking up in the air my soaking pussy is in full view as he stands behind me and for some reason this thought only makes me wetter. He lets his fingers play along my pussy lips. I feel my wetness flow down the inside of my thighs as I hear him chuckle to himself.

As I feel the tip of his cock brush against my lips his hands on my ass pulls me back forcing his cock into my waiting pussy and I gasp and bite my lower lip as he drives it deep in side of me. Again and again I feel him thrust deep inside of me his fingers digging deep into my ass cheeks, I suddenly feel that something is very wrong as I watch the picture frame on the desk top rocks with every thrust. True it is my job to keep him happy, but as the picture falls face down on the table I cant help ask my self why am I letting this man use me like a slut. But then I hear him grunt one last time as with one last thrust he shoots his seed deep inside me and that thought seems to have disappeared.

And for a moment there is no movement except the rise and fall of our bodies as we breath and then he withdraw and I hear him sit heavily in his chair. I turn and look at him and see that he looks more relaxed as he smiles at me. And I remind my self why I was doing this. It is... my job.... to make.... Mr Jenkins.... Happy.... right?

But as I look down at him I can see that he is covered in our combined juices. There is no way he can go home like that so I drop to my knees and use my tongue to lick up every last drop and then I redressing him before standing up and walk back to the front of the desk. I ask if there will be anything else and he says no everything is fine so I return to my office and as finish typing the last of the letters for the day. I find a breath mint but the strange taste in my mouth won’t go away.

It is time to go home so I collect my things and head for the elevator and I stand waiting for the door to open. When it comes I step inside and for some reason I breath a sigh of relief as the door close. With each floor I descend the sense of relief grows stronger so as I step out into the street I let out a breath I haven’t known I had been holding and look down at my unclenching hands and at the red marks in my palms left by my nails

Was it wrong? It hadn’t felt wrong! Not wrong exactly! In fact if I am to be truthful it had felt kind of good! But it hadn’t felt... right! Almost as if it were something I shouldn’t really have done! But that is stupid... after all... it is my job to do what Mr Jenkins wants me to do! And that is what he always wanted me to do when he had a hard day? And it had made him feel relaxed. So that is good isn’t it? Yes it’s my job I know but I still cant help feeling it was well... kind of... not right.

The same thought plagues me with every step of the two blocks to my car. Something about my job was just... not right. Somewhere in the back of my mind I know what it is. I know if I can just clear my head and think for a moment I can figure it out. But with the feeling of cool air on my pussy every time a breeze blows up my skirt it just seems to slip from my mind.

I know as I drive home that something is very wrong with the way I am feeling. But somehow I can’t seem to think what it is. As if something is stopping me work it out. If only I can just talk to some one about how I am feeling then maybe everything will be all right. But whom could I possibly talk to who wouldn’t think I am mad? My friends at the country club are out of course! Were should I go? I am driving down the street past Dr Roberts’s office. Of course Dr Roberts is after all my psychologist. He has spent mounts sorting out my problems after Frank’s death. I could talk to him without my friends finding out about my job? I know he will be able to help me with what ever is wrong with me.

The door to his office is open but his receptionist is not there. I look at my watch it is after 6pm! His office should be closed but I knock on the door and pray that he is still there. I wait for what seems like forever till I hear him tell me to come in. As he turns and sees me in the door he smiles at me and I smile back and as always my spirit lifts. I know that Dr Roberts will help.

He asks what is wrong, as my next session is not for another two weeks. I feel a sense of relief wash over me as I tell him that I have gotten a new job in the city which I like but that I am having very strange feelings about the things I find my self doing for my boss. He looks concerned as He asks if my boss is asking me to do anything I think is wrong. I tell him that I’m not sure.... that I am confused...that I find it ... hard ...to understand what’s going on! I feel tears running down my cheeks. I am crying and I don’t even know why. He asks if what I do for my boss making me feel uncomfortable. I tell him I am not sure.

He tells me I need to relax if he is to help me. He points towards the couch telling me I need to make my self more comfortable. I smile as I look towards the couch that I had spent many relaxing sessions on. I stand up and walk across the room. I reach the couch and remove my skirt; blouse and shoes letting them fall on the floor. I begin to feel strange again but I can’t think why. After all I always feel more comfortable when I am naked. I need to be comfortable if I am to relax.

I place Dr Roberts’s relaxation helmet on my head so as nothing will distract me from telling him how I feel as I lie down. There is just darkness and silence. Now the soft lights begin to flash before my eyes and relaxing music begins to play. I watch the pretty Flashing strobeing lights and listen to the slow restful music letting it carry me along as I wait.

It is so restful just to lie here and let the lights and music surround me so that nothing else in the world exists. There are just the lights and the music and Dr Roberts’s voice telling me to relax. I must... relax... so he... can help... me... must relax ...so he can ...look deeper... into my... problem, I hear him tell me how I must help him by relaxing and going deeper. He says that if I relax he can help me understand what is confusing me so that I wont have to worry any longer as I relax and go deeper.

I smile! Soon I will understand if I just relax and go deeper.

I relax

I Go deeper

I...relax

I... Go. Deeper

I.... relax

I... Go.... deeper

Relax

Go..... Deeper

Re..lax

Go... de..ep.er

Re..la.x

de..ep..er

r..el..ax

d.e.e.p.e.r

Re...la..x

d..ee...p...er

I hear Dr Roberts’s voice sounding as if it is coming from a long way away. He is asking me how I feel. It’s hard to answer I am so relaxed but I tell him I feel relax.

As his hands spread my legs apart Dr Roberts is telling me that I am wet and horny

I can feel the cool air on my wet pussy lips. I must be very horny.

Dr Roberts is telling me that I can’t truly be relaxed if I am horny.

I watch the lights and listen to the music. I feel sad that I can’t relax as he had asked me to.

Dr Roberts is telling me not to worry that he will help me to find relieve so I may relax and I feel happy

He spreads my legs further apart.

I feel him move between my legs

I lose my self in the music as I watch the lights.

I feel his hands playing with my breasts as relaxation takes hold of my body

I feel him guide his cock into my open pussy.

(Thrust)

He is telling me I must listen to his voice

(Thrust)

His voice becomes one with the music as his body becomes one with mine.

(Thrust)

He is telling me I must relax and listen to his voice as he helps me to relax

(Thrust)

He is telling me His voice will help to relax my mind as his body relaxes my body

(Thrust)

He is telling me His voice will tell me what I need to know as he relaxes my body

(Thrust)

He is telling me everything is as is should be and I should no longer worry

(Thrust)

He is telling me my job is to do as I am told!

(Thrust)

Yes my job is to do as I am told!

(Thrust)

He is telling me there is nothing wrong with doing what I am told!

(Thrust)

Yes there is nothing wrong with doing what I am told!

(Thrust)

He is telling me that I am good at my job!

(Thrust)

Yes I am good at my job!

(Thrust)

He is telling me I am good at doing as I am told

(Thrust)

I am good at doing as I am told

(Thrust)

He is telling me Doing as I am told means being obedient

(Thrust)

Yes being obedient!

(Thrust)

He is telling me my job is to be obedient

(Thrust)

Yes obedient!

(Thrust)

He is telling me that I am good at being obedient

(Thrust)

I am good at being obedient

(Thrust)

He is telling me an obedient receptionist always wants to do as she is told

(Thrust)

I’m an obedient receptionist. I must wants to always do as I am told

(Thrust)

He is telling me that I love doing as I am told so I may be an obedient receptionist

(Thrust)

Of course he is right! I love be an obedient receptionist

(Thrust)

He is telling me that to be a really good obedient receptionist I must be submissive to my employers will

(Thrust)

Submissive ...Yes... Submissive!

(Thrust)

He is telling me that there is nothing wrong with an obedient receptionist being submissive to her employers will

(Thrust)

Of course there is nothing wrong with an obedient receptionist like me being submissive to my employers will

(Thrust)

He is telling me that there is nothing wrong with an obedient receptionist getting turned on by being submissive to my employers will

(Thrust)

There is nothing wrong with me getting turned!

(Thrust)

He is telling me that the more obedient and submissive I am the more turned on I become.

(Thrust)

Just thinking about being obedient and submissive is turning me on

(Thrust)

He is telling me that the more turned on I am the more obedient and submissive I become.

(Thrust)

He is telling me that I am just a horny little receptionist who loves being submissive and obedient to him and my boss.

(Thrust)

Yes he is so right! I am just a horny little receptionist and I love being submissive and obedient

(Thrust)

He is telling me that that I love being nothing more than Horny, obedient Cock hungry receptionist who is submissive to him and my boss,

(Thrust)

He tells me I am so lucky that Mr Jenkins lets me have his cock as a reward for being his submissive, obedient, receptionist!

(Thrust)

He tells me I am so lucky Mr Jenkins lets me be his Horny, submissive and obedient, receptionist!

(Thrust)

Yes...I am so lucky Mr Jenkins lets me be his submissive and obedient, Horny receptionist!

(Thrust)

He tells me that I no longer need to worry now that I finally know what I am

(Thrust)

I feel so happy as I feel him shoot his load in side me. I don’t have to worry and more now that I know what I am!

The light hurts my eyes as he lifts the helmet from my head. I see him standing above me with a smile on his face. I smile as I look up at him. His cock is hanging above my lips. I want so much to suck it. Dr Roberts is smiling again. He tells me I did very well and deserves a reward. I drop from the couch to my knees and take his Cock in my mouth and lick it clean. Dr Roberts tells me to get dressed and return to the desk. I thank him for his kindness. He tells me he is happy that he could help. I smile and ask him when I need to see him again he tells me I should go home and go straight to bed to rest for the coming day and he will see me again in to weeks.

I do as I am told and sleep a sleep of wet dreams. It is morning and I wake and drive to work. I have no worries anymore I don’t even remember what they were. I watch the clock as I do my days work waiting for the days end. The last appointment leaves the office wishing me a good evening. I smile and rise from my desk walk to the door and lock it.

I walk into Mr Jenkins’s office and up to his desk and ask if there is anything else he needs and wait for his answer. I hope I have been obedient and submissive enough today so that he will reward me by letting me suck his cock. I feel so turned on just thinking about it that on my panties if I had bothered to wear any would be wet already. He continues to read some reports as he tells me to take off my clothes and stand quietly. As I strip my nipples get hard and I can feel myself leaking down my legs. He looks up from his reading and inspects my nakedness. I want to beg him to fuck me but I have been told to stand quietly and I always do as I am told.

He tells me to walk around the room so he can see me and I do as I am told. He then tells me to lean across his desk and pick up the phone and ring Dr Roberts’s office. He stands up and walks up behind me and whispers in my ear that he wants me to make an appointment for his wife and daughters for as soon as possible. I look at the picture on the desk. He says they really need to learn to relax more. I hear him laugh as his hands grab my ass as he takes me from behind.

I’m so lucky to be Mr Jenkins receptionist!

THE END