The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is copyrighted. Please to not repost or distribute without permission.

This is a fictional story that involves explicit sexual acts. Please do not read further if you are too young, easily offended, or don’t know the difference between reality and fantasy.

Please send any comments to me at . Thank you for reading.

Enjoy!

i,human

The room is white.

That’s just about the only thing I know for certain. I’m standing in the middle of a really bright white room.

I mean, that’s really the only thing I know. I can’t remember who I am, where I am, how I got here, and all the other questions that go along with this sort of predicament. Not that I can remember ever being in a predicament like this before.

What’s weirder still, is there’s nothing in this room. Its white, four walls, and a seam in one wall that looks like it could be a door. It would have to be, I had to get in here somehow. But there’s no bed, no chair, no mirror (I don’t even know what I look like), nothing.

I’m naked. And a little uncomfortable about it. I feel like I should cover myself, but with what? From what? I can’t see any cameras in the room.

I don’t even know how long I’ve been in here. Without any external stimulus, time is pretty much irrelevant. I suppose eventually I should get hungry, and that would be some sort of indication. But right now I feel all right.

Not tired or hungry. Yet.

For lack of anything else, I sit down in a corner facing the seam/door. I try to learn what I can from my body. I’m in good shape. Great shape. I must have worked pretty hard at that. Which would probably explain why I feel OK. I have nice proportions, breasts, hips, legs. My hair is about chin length and chestnut brown, matching the well manicured hair between my legs.

I study my hands, but can’t really tell much from them. My nails have a nice French manicure, but nothing too descriptive. Combine that with a lack of any scars or calluses, and its safe to say my line of work is not very physical. I’m not a trainer or an athlete or anything like that. Same with my feet and legs. Medium tan, and toned, nothing that tells me much of anything.

It’s possible that I have money. The nice manicure, the fact that I take very good care of my body. Maybe I was kidnapped for ransom? Did they want me for my body? Or maybe both.

My body is the only thing in this room that gives me any feedback or information. I run my hands over myself looking for more clues, stopping here and there to examine a feature.

I play with my breasts for a short time (again, time is pretty irrelevant) to try to feel something, but can’t get into it. It’s probably my surroundings. And I’m still not too keen on being naked. Obviously I feel exposed and vulnerable. I’m not scared like I should be, but that’s probably born out of ignorance.

I sing to myself for a while, though I can’t place the name of the tune.

Some indescribable time later there’s a noise, and the seam in the wall gets thicker and darker. Slowly, like I’m examining the world as a motion picture one frame at a time the seam expands into a door and it opens.

A man enters. A doctor I guess from the lab coat he’s wearing over non-descript white clothes and carrying a clip board under his arm. He’s alone, and after he steps into the room he looks around puzzled for a moment.

Unconsciously I pull my knees in to my chest in a fetal position and cover my sex with my crossed legs.

He finally looks at me and asks “What are you doing over there?”

That’s the first words out of his mouth? ‘What am I doing over here?’ I’m a naked (and attractive) woman in a weird stark white room, and he’s worried about where I’m sitting? I’m stunned. Amazed. Confused.

“What?”

“What are you doing in the corner?”

“What am I doing in this room?!” I shout back over my initial surprise. Thinking of a dozen better questions. “Where am I? Who are you?” I demanded. “And better yet, who am I? What are you doing with me? Why am I here? And why am I naked?!”

The doctor is taken aback. He runs his hand through his hair but doesn’t reply.

“Tell me what is going on!” I demand again. Thinking, at least minimally, I have an upper hand.

He looks at me, then his clip board, back at me. He could have done this all day, he seems that shocked.

Instead he turns on his heels and leaves. I jump up and run to the door, but not fast enough. Its closed, the seam so tight I can’t even get a fingernail in it. And end up breaking one in the effort. Damn!

I bang on the door a couple of times, knowing it’s futile, and then sit back down in my corner.

I don’t want to doze off, I don’t want to leave myself any more vulnerable than I already am. But after a time, I don’t have a choice I just sort of zone out. Staring at the white, white, walls for an eternity, I was getting crazed. Losing sense of depth and shape. I had to close my eyes.

When I open my eyes again there are two men standing in the room. The door is open, but I didn’t hear it. The click of a pen is what woke me.

The one man from earlier is talking to the other as if I’m still asleep.

“See, she’s just sitting there.” He says incredulously.

“Interesting.” The second man says, and keeps looking at his clip board, then at me in the same way weirdo number one did before.

“Let’s get her into the VB-Pro lab.” Number Two said and then looks at me as if acknowledging me for the first time.

“Come with me.” He says in a commanding tone. Then he turned to leave, expecting me to just get up and follow him because he said to.

I don’t move.

When he realizes I’m not following he turns back to me and repeats, “Come with me now.”

“Tell me what is going on?” I ask back, a little timidly, but still not moving.

He thinks for a moment and says, “You’ll find out, but not here. You’ll have to come with me.”

If this is a battle of stubbornness, he is going to win. He has all the cards, and I have a feeling they would take me out of here one way or the other and it is probably best that go on my own two feet.

“Ok, but I will not leave this room naked. Give me some clothes and I’ll go.”

The men look at each other like I am the strangest creature on earth.

Then, after pausing again to consider this, number Two takes his lab coat off and hands it to me.

“This is the best I can do right now.” He says. Then adds as an afterthought, “Sorry.”

I took it and cover up. They lead me out of the room.

The hallway is as stark as the room. If I was hoping to learn something about where I am, it doesn’t seem I’ll find much here. There are small numbers on the wall, that upon closer inspection correlate to other seamless doors. There isn’t much else. The light in the hall seems to come from an incandescent ceiling, but there are no bulbs or light fixtures I can see.

Number Two is walking in front of me, leading me though this maze of white. (If it were yellow would it be maize?). I had no idea how he knew where he was going. Number One trailed behind us.

It occurred to me that neither of these guys was particularly big or strong looking. They were actually kind of scrawny, and I was even taller than number One. Plus I was in great shape. The thought did cross my mind that I could probably take them. Maybe I even knew some self defense? I pictured myself doing some impressive flying spinning kick to the head of one, and then kicking the other in the balls. Really hard. That would take them both out. But ultimately it would be pointless, how could I ever find my way out of here?

We walk through a few more corridors before finally arriving at our ‘destination’ and I’m led into another white room. There’s some obsession with sterility here. And it seems odd: if I have been kidnapped why would they bring me to such a strange place?

Was I abducted by aliens!? That thought passes through my head before I realize how ridiculous it is. ‘Where is the anal probe?’ I joke to myself.

“Stay here.” Number Two says, and leaves the room with number One. I’ve exchanged one white cell for another.

I stand there for a very short time when the lights on one wall begin changing. A projection appears on the far wall that says “Visual Basic Programming. Program Number 37.” Then the words fade away, and the wall becomes awash with moving colors. This is the first color I’ve seen in this place besides white and flesh tones. The colors flow down from the top of the wall to the bottom and seem to have symbols and numbers mixed in there. It’s weird, but for total lack of anything else to look at, I study the symbols. It looks almost like computer code.

After a time I lost interest in the colors and just stand there waiting, staring without really looking. Again I have no idea how much time passes, but abruptly the computer code-light-symbol stuff on the wall fades out leaving just the white of the room again.

I continue to just stand there, not really knowing what will happen next, if anything.

Lab coat guys number One and Two come back in.

“Is she better?” One asks Two.

“Lets see. What can we use to test? What would cause an ‘objection?’”

“She seemed opposed to exposure.”

“Right.” Then number Two turns to me. “Take off the coat.” He says in a stern voice.

I don’t want to, but also don’t really feel like mustering any objection. So I slide the coat off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

“Good. Now... What now... Stand there.” He says, and then whisperes to the other. They leave.

I stood there waiting for something else to happen. I don’t know what to do. Would the light show start again? I wait. Some time later, could have been five minutes, could have been an hour, the lab guys come back. “She’s right there. Good!” Number One says with delight. Number Two seems equally interested in the fact that I am standing here. These are definitely weird dudes.

“Ok, get a partner in here.” Two tells to One.

One leaves and comes back a minute later with a naked man. The man is motionless and seems sort of lifeless.

Two spoke to the man.

“Take her. Pleasure her.” Then to me. “Let him.”

The naked man responded to that. You know, the way a naked man would respond.

He came over to me and kissed me passionately. There was something in me that reverberated with need, and I responded. He began to run his hands over me, and although I thought I should probably object, I didn’t want to at the moment. And the more he kissed me, and I kissed him back, the less I worried about anything. I ignored the other two people in the room. This man became my focus. I let him do to me as he wanted. He laid me down on the floor right there, spread my legs and entered me. I smiled. He took me like he was told, and I let him. He pumped away at me, and finally I felt him cum and he stopped.

The two men watched and took notes. Afterwards I must have blacked out, because I don’t remember coming back to my room.

Of course I could be in a completely different room. Who could tell?

I was naked again, and I remembered the recent events with an odd sort of detachment. I wasn’t happy about what just happened, but I recalled it as if it was a story told to me, and not something that actually happened to me. But that didn’t stop the shame that came with knowing the actual truth.

I sat there and brooded until One and Two came back to my cell.

One looked at Two. “She’s back in the corner!” He said, and then they both left. I was getting a little tired of this.

I really wish I had a watch. Of the weird and often disjointed and sad thoughts that float through my head, this one surprised me. Because of all the things I wouldn’t mind having, like out of here, a watch seemed a bit trivial. But a watch would be nice too. Because some random time later they came back.

Two gave me his lab coat again, this time without me asking. I guess he got the point from my expression. Without saying much they led me to yet another room. I passed a few new rooms. These had written designations and some signage.

Something that read “—oratory 1: Caution, clean zone.” Must have said ‘Laboratory.’ Another that I couldn’t make out read “—emp: Danger, keep electrical devices away.” ‘Temp?’ ‘Shemp?’ Who knows.

I was led into another white room. I didn’t know why I was still cooperating with these guys. But before I could voice another protest Two said “Hold this.” And stuck something attached to a wire in my hand. Then he said to someone else “hard restart.” The thing in my hand got warm, and another light show started playing on all the walls, ceiling and floor. I was immersed in it.

When the show ended I had somehow lost the lab coat. Which was weird because I was still holding the thing attached to the wire.

I stood there again and just sort of stared.

Two came in alone. I didn’t really acknowledge him. He took the thing out of my hand, and then waved his hand in front of my face, which I thought was kind of rude, but then he put down his clip board and dropped his pants.

I knew what he wanted, and I knelt down. I opened the fly of his boxers and he was hard. I gently took out his erection and stroked it. I caressed his balls while I took him into my mouth. Obviously I couldn’t recall ever doing this before, but I certainly knew what to do. I twirled my tongue around his dick like a pro, took his entire length into my mouth, in and out like that and sucked him until he came. I swallowed it all and licked him clean without a second thought, but feeling peculiarly sated. I looked up at him and saw his pleased expression, and I was actually kinda happy that he enjoyed it. Then I stood back up.

Two smiled at me, and I smiled back, while my reverie was quickly fading. What a jerk. How dare he treat me like this! But I didn’t say anything, I just kept smiling.

I continued to stand there, and an unfamiliar woman entered the room. Number Three now? She had on the same lab coat and similar clothes. She too put down her board, tossed off her coat, and gave an odd look to Two. He smiled, gave a nod, and then left the room.

To my surprise the woman then dropped her pants. No way! Not a chance! I thought as I knelt down and leaned in toward her crotch. I will not do this! I swore, as I started rubbing my nose in her crotch. What a bitch! Oh, what a fragrance. The scent was overpowering and alluring. And I felt my desire grow as I nuzzled her sex and breathed in the aroma. My objections melted as I pulled down her panties and started licking her delicious sex. After a moment of enjoying the taste I couldn’t believe I objected to this. I licked and licked, and tried to vary my technique. Like before, the skill just came to me. I licked her clit and then pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could, and then slowly pulled out and slid back up to her clit. I did this a few times along with a few other methods. I must have been doing it right because she grabbed my head and held it as she moaned and swayed her hips. This just spurned me on more and after a very short while, she moaned loudly and her hips shuddered hard. I stayed there, with my face buried in her sex and gently licked. She paused and took a few heavy breaths, then took a step back from me. I licked my lips and stood back up.

She redressed, looked me in the eye like she was looking for something, and then after apparently not finding it, left the room with a goofy smile on her face. I wanted to kiss her. Then I wanted to scowl at her..., while kissing her. Or do something, but what would be the point, she was gone. A voice came over a speaker and said, “Very nice work one-forty-eight.” But I didn’t know who he was talking to. It sure wasn’t me. I may not have been able to remember my name, but I knew it wasn’t a number. Even so, I did feel a little at ease. I looked up toward the speaker in the ceiling and a light shone in my face.

I blacked out.

Back in my room, well a room again, I was naked and sitting in the corner.

I was going over recent events in my mind. They still seemed disjointed, like they happened to someone else. That helped dull the pain a little, but it still didn’t ease the humiliation or the growing dread. I had been used. Manipulated. And humiliated? I wanted to cry. And at the same time I didn’t want to break down. I didn’t want to lose what little composure I had left. I didn’t have dignity, or even control, but I would have something!

I was struggling with this inner turmoil when another man, a different man, came in. Number Four? Should I even bother counting anymore?

“In the corner again?” He said. “Hmm. Lets see if anything else ‘took.’ Come here and convince me to have sex to you.”

Where the hell did he get off thinking I would ever do that?

“Not a chance I said.” And I meant it this time. As evidence of that I was still sitting in my corner, and not absently following his commands.

“Not what I expected, but not outside the realm of possibilities.” He said, more or less to himself, since it didn’t make much sense to me. He flipped a few pages on his clip board and then turned it around for me to see.

I looked at the clip board. At the page he held up.

“Now, again, come here and make me want to have sex with you.”

“Screw you!” I said defiantly. But what actually came out was “I want to screw you...” In my sexiest voice. “No!” I screamed in my head, as I rolled onto all fours, not giving any consideration to my nakedness, and crawled over to the man. I sat at his feet, this Adonis before me, and looked up at him. I didn’t see it before, but he had to be one of the sexiest men I’d ever seen. If this crazy place was going to use and abuse me, at least they had the decency to give me somebody as spectacular as him. But even so, I still didn’t want to be used.

“Stand up.” He said, and I did.

“Get out of here, creep.” I said to his face before I leaned in and kissed him. What came out was, “Get over here and eat me.”

I ran my hands over his body and pulled off his coat. I could tell by the way he was pressing up against me that he was getting excited. I reached down and massaged him through his pants.

“Do you want to go farther?” He asked.

“What are you doing to me?” I asked back. Perplexed. Worried. Excited. Actually saying “I want you to do me.” And my actions answered doubly for me. I reached into his pants and began to stroke him. He took off his coat and dropped his clip board.

Together we got rid of the rest of his clothes. I looked at his glorious erection and immediately took it in my mouth. The more I was next to him, the more I wanted him. It was like I couldn’t have two conflicting thoughts in my head, and so the more I wanted him, the less credible my objections seemed. Until I was taking him deep into my mouth and nothing else mattered. I clasped his ass and pulled him deep and all the way into my mouth. Licking the length of his shaft and balls. Then slowing drawing him out. He moaned and then pulled briefly away so he could lay down on the stark floor. Without any prompting I straddled and rode him. I rode him hard and deep, changing tempo to match his. Working and feeling his synergy so that I could match it and drive him faster towards his orgasm. It didn’t take long until he bucked his hips hard and came inside me.

Then without thinking I moved off him, leaned down, and cleaned his shaft with my mouth. When I was done I stood back up.

He got up, and without a word he got dressed and left. Why did he leave? Didn’t I do a good enough job? I felt empty without him. Then as that feeling faded, the other returned and I began to feel used and humiliated again. I sat down in a heap in my corner. The longer they left me alone, the more ‘myself’ I felt. Though I was still no closer to finding out who that really was.

An indescribable time later some other lab people came back with numbers One and Two, but I had given up on counting. They were all the same now. They asked me a few questions, most of which I answered with questions of my own.

They either ran out of questions, or of patience, because they finally led me back out of the room down the second corridor where I had seen some of the other rooms. I was taken into one of them, it could have been the laboratory, though I was hardly ‘clean’ at this point.

For a change, this room actually had a chair in it. Kind of like a dentist’s chair, but without the attachments. Without needing prompting I sat down.

I was fully expecting the light show to start, but instead I heard this strange, ominous hum-thrumming sound. It was building in intensity and the sound worried me. This was the first time since I’d first woken up here that I was really starting to get scared.

It sounded like a stampede of elephants running at a hundred miles an hour, being chased by a swarm of humming birds. Only more evil.

Then the sound reached a crescendo, my body tingled, and everything went black.

* * *

“Those things cost 4.5 million apiece to build, program, and initiate, and you just destroyed it? Are you out of your mind?!”

“I told you, after receiving the sociological imprinting process, it gained self awareness. It would have been a big problem, especially if word got out. If clients found out these things could come alive and have their own wills....”

“How did it gain self awareness? I thought you told me the chances of that were like 1 in 50 million! We’ve only built two hundred!”

“Just because the chances are one in 50 million doesn’t mean it will happen in the 50 millionth unit! That is the statistical chance. It could have happened in the first unit, or not ever. That’s why its called ‘chance.’ And we don’t know how it happened, since we couldn’t isolate the awareness subroutine.”

“Fine, whatever. That still doesn’t explain why you had to scrap the entire thing. Couldn’t you just wipe it and start over?”

“We tried that. We started with a complete ‘wipe, resynchronization, and reboot,’ then a Visual Basic Reprogramming, and a hard restart. But nothing took. Finally the only option was to have her wiped with an EMP. Nothing else worked. She...”

“It.” He corrected.

“’It’ continued to reassert ‘its’ awareness. The error must have been hard coded somewhere and appeared to be self replicating. In an apparent drive to survive, the awareness protocol was invading all other electrical systems. Anything salvaged from this unit would have possibly infected any other units. It had to be destroyed thoroughly. After the EMP it was scrapped.”

“Fine fine. Shit! Fine, shit happens. But if this shit happens again on your watch, hell, on anybody’s watch, I’ll have your head!”

* * *

I woke up in a room that had light blue walls. I was in a bed with a soft, feathery blanket with a pattern of the sky on it.

There was nice Beachwood furniture in the room, and a big hutch with an ornate mirror on it. I got out of bed. I was wearing a silk nightgown that covered all my curves just right.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw an attractive stranger with brown chin length hair, full lips, and a cute nose looking back.

Someone knocked at the door.

“Yes?” I said hesitantly, and the door opened slowly.

“Hello, I see you’re up and about. How do you feel?” A man asked with a friendly tone as he came in. I looked at him and saw the most attractive man I have ever seen: Medium height, with a thin, almost scrawny build. Mostly bald but the hair he had was longish and wild. Like it has a personality of its own. He’s wearing a white lab coat, and must have just gotten home from work.

“I feel fine.” I replied. “Sorry if this sounds weird, but I can’t remember who I am, or where I am, or anything.” I said.

“Its ok dear,” He said tenderly, “You’re safe with me, and we’ll sort it all out together.” And he embraced me. I felt safe. I felt home.