The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I lost My Mind and Virginity to a Widow

By Topper

It all started in the summer of 1974. I was 17 and soon to start my senior year. I was working part time at nights as a janitor for a small company just on the out skirts of Milwaukee. The company just asked me if I wanted to work full time. Of course I couldn’t refuse, I was driving my parents old 1969 Chevy Impala. This would give me a chance to save money and buy something better.

If I new now what would have happen to me I’d of refuse it. I reported on Monday and spent the afternoon learning about the different jobs. I’ve been working there over a year as a janitor and I knew a lot of people. There was one lady I avoided because she was a goddess. She was dropped dead gorgeous. A perfect ten. I was afraid of her. You see I come from a real strict Catholic family and I was still a virgin. I was raise to save myself for the woman I would marry. Anyway back to the goddess. Her name was Diane about 35 years old and a widow for the 3rd time. She didn’t look 35 at all. She was about 5′ 9″ tall and around 125 lbs., with long jet black hair down to the middle of her back and a 38DD, 24, 36 with eyes so dark you couldn’t tell if they were brown or black. I also learn that she was a bodybuilder/ gym instructor. She wasn’t big in muscles but more of a fitness model.

Working the next couple of week’s people told me to stay away from her. She was trouble. One lady that worked there wanted me to meet her daughter. She shows me a picture and I was hook. Her name was Shari and I ask her out we’ve been dating now for about 2 months. Everything was going smooth. I was working saving money and had a steady girlfriend. But all of that was about to change.

In the middle of August I receive a phone call to come in as soon as possible. They needed someone to help work on the line. I was there in an hour. What they forgot to tell me was which line I was going to work on. When they told me line one I froze. This was the line Diane worked on. As I approach the line I couldn’t help notice Diane, she wore white hot pants and a yellow t-shirt way to small and open toe shoes. When I got closer her toe nails were red. By the time I reach the opposite side and was facing her I was blushing and had the biggest hardon ever. She introduced herself and we began to talk and work. Her conversation kept me hard all morning. Diane ask me about my love life, who I was dating, and if I was serious. When ever I would raise my head up to look at her I kept staring at her breast. I could swear her nipples were about to break through her t-shirt. She would catch me and smile. By lunch time I needed the break from her. I went outside for fresh air. After lunch I was back on the line and so was my hardon. At the end of the day Diane had me so hard my penis was starting to hurt. She even found out that I was a virgin and saving myself for the woman of my dreams.

When 3:00 roll around the supervisor came up to me and ask if I could come in again tomorrow and work the same line. Like a fool I jump at the chance to be there with Diane. All night long I dreamt of Diane. I couldn’t believe the body she had. I beat off that evening thinking of her and how her ass looked in those hot pants.

It was 6:30 am and here I am working across from my goddess Diane. Today she worn jeans that were so tight I couldn’t figure out how she got them on, and a pink halter which now show her six pack abs. We talk about a lot of stuff we joke, laugh and discuss everything from the company to the weather. It was after lunch when she hit me with a bombshell that knocked me off my feet. She asked if I heard any rumors about her. She went on to tell me about her three dead husbands and how they died suddenly. Like an idiot I ask her how they died. Diane look at me with those dark brown eyes, a smile that I’d couldn’t recognize and said they all died of a heart attack in bed. I look puzzle and she said when I was having sex with them. I know I turn red because I could feel it. She looked at me and told me she was an animal when it came to sex and they just could not keep up and there hearts gave out. I didn’t know what to say or do and went back to work. Diane asked if I was going to the company party. I said yes but my girlfriend wouldn’t be there because of work. Before I’d new it was the end of the day. I didn’t have to report in the morning so I went back to my regular hours. That night and many others I kept thinking what Diane said about her husbands dying during sex. I try to imagine what sex would be with her.

It was the first week of September and the company party was set for Friday evening. I was back at school and everything was going great. My girlfriend Shari and I’d where still an item and we were talking about going steady. Friday night came and they let me off early so I could attend. I arrive at 6:00pm and mingle with my fellow workers. Of course everyone was drinking except me. I was only 17 and the drinking age was 18. Just before dinner Diane walk towards me. She wore a black pant suit, white blouse and what look to be six inch spike heels. Her walk reminded me of a cougar stalking her prey before the attack. She said hello and ask if I could be her date for dinner. I looked at her funny and she must of figure out my confusion and said laughing if I join there table for dinner. Of course I will. She then put her arm around mine and walked me to the table. I was hard when I saw her but now her arm around me drove me wild. There were six of us at the table and I’d new the two other women there, it was Faith and her boyfriend John, and Jerry and her husband Frank. We bullshit and everyone was drinking. I was wishing I could because I was nervous sitting at the table. What would my girlfriend’s mom say if she saw me with this group. They were known to be wild. All through dinner Diane would touch my arm or rub my leg with hers to make a point.

When dinner was over the owner of the company talk and handed out awards to people for years of service. Then he announced there was going to be music and dancing. SHIT!!! I don’t dance well. Well before you knew it people were out there dancing. Then Diane grabbed my arm and yanked me out onto the dance floor. They were playing the twist. I did my best and when the song ended I started to leave the dance floor when a slow song came on. Diane grabs me and put her arms around me and we started to dance. She placed her hands on my lower back and forced me into her. Her groin was now pressing against my hard on. She had to feel it. She was the same height as me and she looked me in the eyes and smile. For some reason it felt like she was searching or looking for my soul. She was pressing tighter into me. I had my hands on her hips when she whisper placed them on my ass. I did!! Wait her lips didn’t move. What just happen? Now with my hands on her ass just made me harder than ever. I felt how firm her cheeks were yet soft. She laid her head on my shoulder and whisper this feels so good. She was talking about how much I love her breasts. That she always notices me staring at them. The next thing I’d remember was she kissed me on the cheek and blew into my ear. I jump forward and press my hardon more into her. Diane ask if I like her breasts and I answer back yes Mistress, the song ended and we were walking back to the table her leading the way while holding my hand and my eyes following her ass. We were back at the table and join the conversation. While everyone was talking I was thinking about what just happen Why, did I call her Mistress? Soon the music ended and I look at my watch and notice it was 11:00pm. I excuse myself from the group saying that I wanted to talk to some other people there and I was leaving. They didn’t know it but my curfew was 1:00 and I didn’t want to be late.

I made the rounds of saying good bye and I notice the crowd was thinning as people were leaving to. As I was walking out the door to the parking lot I ran into Diane. She asked if I could drive her home because Faith already left. I knew she live out in the sticks and the drive there and back would be close to my curfew. She looked into my eyes smile and said please, I gave in. We were walking to my car again her arm around mine. I was looking around the parking lot because I didn’t want someone to see me taking her home. I open the door and she got in. I walk around the car hop in and started it. She gave me directions and off we were. I figure it was about twenty minutes to her house. She made the comment she was tire and ask if she could lay down. I wasn’t thinking when I said yes. She lay down on the seat with her head on my lap. Diane looked up at me smile and said this is comfortable. Little did she know how hard I am. As I drove she turned to face the seat and I felt her warm breath through my shirt. She placed her right hand on my leg and started rubbing it real slow. With her left hand she reached up grab my right hand and places it on her hip. She said just drive and keep the car on the road. Then before I knew it she unzipped me and had my dick out. Her hand began to stroke me real slow and I felt her warm breath on it. As she was stroking me, my hand move to her ass and I started to rub it and squeeze it. I was in heaven. Then Diane did the unthinkable, she took me in her mouth. It felt like nothing I had ever experience. I was getting closer to exploding. I then realize. What am I doing? I told myself this was wrong, I’m supposed to save myself. I pull my hand off her and place it back on the steering wheel. Diane notice and stop giving me a blowjob. She sat up next to me with her hand still stroking me real slow. She placed her mouth to my ear and whisper what’s wrong baby? Is Stevie haven second thoughts. Oh!!!...... that’s right....your saving yourself.

As she said this her hand got tighter on my dick and stroke slower. What she did next surprise me. She tuck me back in and zip my pants back up.

Noooo!!!! I said in a whisper, but Diane heard it and whisper. I can’t spoil you now can I. Just as she said this we pull into her driveway. It was long and the house was way off the road. I came to a stop expecting her to get out of the car. She looked at me and said she had a good time and she enjoyed my company. My head was still spinning from her earlier hand job and blow job. She reached out and took my head with her hands and pulled me into a kiss. It was a kiss like nothing I’d ever experience. Her tongue was so far in my throat. The kiss went on for minutes. When Diane finally pulled away I was gasping for air. She leaned in for another kiss and another one after that. Her hand was now backed on my cock rubbing through my pants. She took my hand and placed it between her legs. It was warm and damp. She then cross her legs and trap my hand in her. She squeezed her legs tighter and I felt the strength in them. She was using her legs in forcing my hand to press harder on her. She kissed me again and slowly moved to my ear kissing and licking me. Her hand was rubbing faster and stronger I was close again to Cumming. She bit my earlobe and was talking to me. Telling me how much I loved her breasts. How much I wanted to play with them. I was getting closer her warm breath was now on my neck and she began to suck and then she bite harder and suck harder. Oh my god!!! She was given me a hickey. I had to stop her, how could I explain this to my family or worst yet Shari. I try to push her away. She stopped and looked into my eyes and smile. She sat up and said it was time to go. I wanted her to stay and yet I needed her to leave. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and slid over to the door. I was looking at her when she said aren’t you going to be a gentleman and open my door. I was so hard I could hardly walk around the car. I open the door and held her hand and help her out of the car. I could not stop looking down at her breasts. She asked me if I could walk her to the door for safety. When we got to her door she open it turned on the light. She said thank you and reach to give me a kiss. We kiss for about ten minutes with her leg rubbing my crotch. I was ready to come, she must have felt it because she pressed her knee into my balls to cause a little pain and stop me from Cumming.

Diane asked me to come in for a soda to thank me for the ride. I follow her to the den and notice how expensive everything was. I sat on the sofa and Diane went to the bar to make herself a drink and me a soda. When she turned around with the drinks she had a smile that was wicked and a walk that was so sexy. She handed me my soda and I took a big gulp and it tasted funny but I finish it. I was about to stand to leave when Diane grab my empty glass and place it next to hers on the table. She than place both hands on my chest to push me back down. She lean in and kiss me and before I knew it we were French kissing again. She lean more into me. Her breasts squash into my arm. I could feel her nipples digging in. When we stop I could hardly breathe. She than straddled me, started grinding against me and kissing. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her thighs. She broke the kiss and lean back never breaking contact with our groins. I could feel the muscles in her legs and started rubbing my hands up and down.

Diane told me to look at her. She told me I was cute and really liked me a lot. You like my breasts don’t you? Yes I answer. Would you like to see them and touch them? Maybe even kiss them. My cock jump up into her. I knew this was wrong but at the same time my hormones were running full throttle. She said that in order to see them she had some rules. Place your hands on them but don’t do anything until I tell you. With that I reach up and place both hands on them flat. I could feel her nipples in my palms. Looking into my eyes she stared to tell me how tire I was. I’d realize I was a little tire. Keep staring into my eyes and loose yourself while I talk. Diane’s voice became real soft and she said I was getting more tire and sleepy. She then told me that she gave me something to relax me but not to worry. She’ll take care of me. When she told me this I’d try to push her off of me but she just put her hands on my shoulders and forced me back. I’d try to look away and she took me head and forced me to look at her.

Relax steve I won’t hurt you. YET!!! Look into my eyes and loose your self. Your getting sleepier and sleepier. I try to think of other things but her eyes just seem to get bigger. Relax stevie, let yourself go. Listen to my voice, feel your hands on my breasts. The breasts you love and want so much. I couldn’t focus my mind. I was lost listening to her. Telling me how tire and relax I was. How good her breasts feel. You want to close your eyes and just feel my breasts. My eyes closed but I caught myself and open them again. I had to stay awake.

Relax stevie, relax feel my nipples in your palms. Close your eyes and imagine what they must look like. Long… thick….nipples for you to suck on. i closed my eyes and try to picture them. Yes stevie dream of how they look and listen to my voice. For when you listen, the closer you are to seeing them. From now on you will call me Mistress or Miss Diane when are alone. Is that clear? Yes Mistress. You will do what ever I say because by doing so will make me happy and bring you closer to seeing my breasts. Yes Mistress. For now on you will not be able to cum unless I allow it or you ask me to marry you. Yes Mistress, I cannot cum any more unless you say so or I propose. You will think of me at night in your dreams and think of my breasts and how wonderful they are. When you try to beat off at home you won’t be able to cum. Because I didn’t give you permission and your saving yourself for marriage. From now on you won’t do any thing sexual with your girlfriend. You now belong to your Mistress. And by obeying me makes me happy and you want to make me happy? Yes Mistress Diane, I want to make you happy. When you wake up you will not remember that I drug you or your commands I’ve given you but deep in your conscious you will remember. When I awake you and show you my breasts you will cum like never before and seal your fate with me. Yes Mistress Diane.

I felt Diane’s lips on my ear as I was feeling her breasts as I open my eyes. She work her way to my lips and kiss me. She took my hands off her breasts and placed them on her ass. As we French kiss I pull her into me and felt the heat and wetness between her legs. She broke our kiss and sat up still grinding on me. She asked if I was enjoying myself and that she had a surprise for me. Diane started to unbutton her blouse and remove it. I just stare at her black lace bra and how huge her breasts were. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra and let it drop in our laps. I stare at her big beautiful breasts and than it happen. I haunch up and she press her crotch hard into me and I came. I couldn’t stop Cuming. It came and came. Diane lip lock me and we kiss humping each other. When I finally settle down I was drain and embarrass. My pant were soak in my cum and Diane’s juice. My heart was racing. We stop kissing and she got off of me. She helped me up and said it was time to leave. We walk to the door and kiss goodnight. I said thank you Mistress and left.

As I walk back to the car. Diane closed the door and as I walk to the car why did I call her Mistress. And why did I cum in pants. As I got in the car I couldn’t wait to get home. I had a mess in my pants. On the way home I was playing back what happen to night. As I pull into are driveway I notice it was 2:30am.. I was late for my curfew. By the time I wash up and went to bed it was after 3:00.While laying there I couldn’t help but think how good everything was. Diane’s kisses weren’t anything like Shari’s or the way Diane’s body felt compare to Shari’s. What was I doing comparing the two. What was I suppose to remember? I drifted off to sleep and had dreams like never before. I dreamt that I was at Diane’s house and we were in her bed doing things. I kept calling her Mistress. Before I knew it the sun was up and it was around ten in the morning. I crawl out of bed and went to the bathroom. I was still hard from all the dreams I had. As I look into the mirror I froze, there low on my neck was a hickey. Now what was I going to do, I was suppose to meet Shari later on. After the shower and a shirt that could cover the hickey I was off.

Nothing was said at work the following week about the party, dancing and of me driving Diane home. As time went by I was having more dreams of Diane and waking up with a hardon every morning. If I try to beat off nothing would happen. Then I would remember my dreams and only could cum if Mistress Diane said so. What was going on? At work if I’d pass Diane she would ignore me. I couldn’t tell anyone about my problem. Soon September pass and it was October. When I was out with Shari and be kissing it was Diane’s lips I was kissing. Shari would be trying to play with me and I keep hearing Diane’s voice on saving myself. What was going on?

I turn 18 the week before Halloween and was at shopping at the mall. I decided to buy a friendship ring for Shari and give it to her at the Halloween party the company was having. I was in the jewelry store looking at rings when a female voice said hi. I new right away whose voice it was. I turn around and there was Diane, smiling. She was dress to kill. Leather pants, black boots that came up to her knees and a black t-shirt. She walked to me and hugged me. I said hello Mistress. All I could do was stand there and get hard. I notice her perfume and how her hair smell. I was in a daze when she step back and ask what I was doing. I told her about the ring I was thinking of buying for Shari. She said if I want she could help me pick it out. I agree and we started looking at rings. She would try them on to show me how they look on her fingers. That’s when I notice how perfect her nails were, long and painted pink. I also notice how Diane leaned into me more and more. I was hard and blushing when we were looking at small diamond rings. They were more that I wanted to spend, but Diane found a real nice one. It was small but eloquent and when Diane slipped it on it look great on her. It fit perfect. I told the clerk I wanted it and paid for it. Diane asked when I was going to give it to her and I said the night of the company party.

Its Halloween night and my stomach is nervous. Tonight’s the night I give Shari the ring. It was a costume party and I was going as Dracula and Shari was going as a princess. I pick up Shari at 6:00 pm. I didn’t expect to see what I saw, she was perfect. Her hair, the gown she worn, she was beautiful. I was so proud when we walk into the hall. I felt like I was on top of the world. Just think in a couple of hours I was going to give Shari the ring. I was on cloud nine. We sat with her parents and enjoy a great meal. I had my first mix drink a rum and coke. After dinner the owner spoke again and was telling us about the companies’ future. We started to mingle with everybody going table to table. The band was setting up and we were walking back to our table when Diane came up to us. As I introduce her to my girlfriend I just stood and stare. Diane’s costume was a playboy bunny. Bunny ears with a tail. After a few minutes we excuse ourselves and join her parents table. Shari was thirsty so I went to the bar and order another rum and coke for me and a soda for Shari. As I was waiting for the drinks low and behold Diane was standing next to me. She said hi and I said hello Mistress and we started talking. (in my mind I wonder why I keep calling her Mistress). She made the comment that I hope Dracula bites me. As she said that she dropped something and asked me to pick it up. As I bent down to pick it up I realize how close I was to her ass. That perfect ass, I just wanted to reach out and touch it, kiss it. I stood up handed her the object. My drinks were there so I paid for them and excuse myself. Diane just looked deep into my eyes and I got hard and she smile see you later.

I return to the table with the drinks. I sat down the band started playing. As we were talking I’d notice Shari wasn’t looking to well. She left to use the restroom with her mom following. About ten minutes later they both appear at the table Shari looking worst. Shari try to stay but she was getting worst. After another trip to the bathroom Shari’s mom said that they were taking her home. I told them I’d go to but Shari insisted I stay and enjoy myself. I kiss her on the forehead and said good night as I walk out to the car and gave her a hug. I watch them drive off and I slowly walk back to the party. I grab my drink and went to the bar. I sat by myself and thought about how my plans were shot. Just as I was contemplating leaving I felt a hand on my shoulder and Diane asking if she could join me. I said help yourself Miss Diane. She sat down and started talking about that person costume or that person and before you knew it I was laughing. My drink was empty and Diane gave me hers. The band was playing a slow song and Diane asked if I wanted to dance with a bunny. The way she looked at me with those big eyes and smile I melted. I grab her hand and headed for the dance floor. We started to dance and before I knew it I was in her clutches. We were so close to each other that we were grinding on each other. She press harder into me and rest her head on my shoulder. One slow dance after another one she’s talking and blowing in my ear. Telling me that soon my troubles would be over. How she was going to take me home with her.

I was getting caught up in the moment. My hands were all over her body. She was asking me questions and I answer each one with Yes Mistress. She led me off the dance floor and outside on the patio. I look around and notice we were the only ones out here. The music was playing and she had her arm around me and we were dancing to a slow song. She reached up with both hands and brought my face to hers. We kiss and kiss. I was beginning to loose conscious. She finally released me but kept me close to her. She was grinding on me dry humping me, and I holding her ass. She kissed me again and this time she bit my lower lip. She placed her lips to my ear and told me to drive her home. I said yes Mistress as we walk out together arms around each other.

As soon as we left the parking lot Diane slid next to. She kept kissing and licking my face as I try to drive. She reached for my belt buckle and unfastened my pants. She reached in and pulled out my dick as she started playing with it. She was biting my earlobe and telling me how good looking I was. By the time we reach her house I was ready to explode. Diane quickly zipped me up and asked me to walk her to the door. As she opened the door she asked if I wanted to wash my face and remove the makeup. She showed me the downstairs bathroom gave me a towel and said that she was going to get clean up too. As I finished cleaning my face I look in the mirror and realize where I was and what I was doing. I thought of Shari and how much I love her. I finish and went to the living room. I was nervous standing in Diane’s house I was thinking of just leaving and was ready to go when Diane came down the stairs in a very short see through black negligee. I could see her panties a black thong her breast were visible through the negligee. As she got to the bottom of the stairs I could smell her perfume. It made me light headed. She looked at me and asked what was wrong. I...... said I didn’t belong here. I have to go. But Diane grabbed my hand and asked me to stay just for one drink. We walk into the room and I sat down on the sofa. It was big and comfy. I watch Diane make the drinks and slowly walk towards me. God was she lovely. She handed me the drink and sat next to me. Her long smooth leg touching mine. I took a drink and place it on the table. As I sat back Diane lean over me to place her drink on the table next to mine. As she lay on top of me I felt her breasts on my chest, her perfume all around me. As she started to sit up she stopped half way and leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. I try to protest that I had to leave but Diane reached between my legs and grab my balls. She starts to fondle them and lean down to kiss me again. This time she met no resistance as I open my mouth to let her in.

We were added it like teenagers and when we stop kissing I was out of breath. Before I knew it she had all of my cloths off and I was sitting on the couch naked. Diane then leaned down and started to give me a blowjob. I thought the first one was good, this one was unreal. She was doing things to me that I couldn’t fathom. Before long I was ready to blow. I ask Diane to stop. She’d look at me and took her mouth off me. That’s right you’re saving yourself for the right women. As she said this she straddled me. With her arms around my neck and her sitting on my dick I felt the heat and wetness from her on my dick. She pulled me in for a kiss and then reached between us. She was moving her thong and Kneeling higher placing my dick to the entrance of her pussy. She stopped kissing and pushed me back. I didn’t know what to do. Part of me said yes and part told me to leave. Diane looked at me and ask if I wanted to leave. I said I have too, this is wrong I love Shari. Diane laughed a sinister laugh and removed her negligee I just stare at her breast. I was daze and didn’t see her reach for my pants and take the ring out. Then she said stave look at me. I look at her and she was holding the ring. I said that’s for Shari, Mistress. Her reply was, am I sure and her pussy lips close around the head of my cock. I moan. I never ever felt anything like that before. She took the ring and placed it on the chain she was wearing and put back around her neck. The ring was now between her breasts. I reach out to take it but she pushed my hands away and slapped me across the face. I was stun, my face stung, looking at her I ask her why Mistress.

Because I own you now! And she settled all the way down on me. It felt hot, wet and very tight. Diane just sat there and let her pussy muscles do their job. She told me how she programmed my mind into not allowing me to cum unless she said so or if I ask someone to marry me. I remember my dreams at night how I love her breasts. I look up to her eyes and Diane said were goanna FUCK!! I’m going to fuck you so good your goanna one cum so bad but I won’t let you. If you want to cum, well you know what to do. Your nuts I shouted as I try to push her off. But I found she was stronger than me. Diane grabbed my head by the hair and looked me in the eyes as she started to ride me. It was hot, wet and tight. She started up and down on me. I try not to think but it was feeling too good. Her pussy was doing things to me. Her pussy was bringing me closer and closer. I was going to cum, but at the last second Diane went all the down and her pussy clamp my cock. I came but nothing came out and I was in pain.

After I settle down she repeated the process again and again. I was soon begging her to let me come, but Diane laugh and started all over. My dick was burning and my balls were aching so much I started to cry. This time she went really slow and her muscles were milking me. Then she grabbed my head and put it between her breasts. She held me so tight I couldn’t breath. I didn’t know how long she held me but I was seeing black. Then she let me have air and back to her breast. Between the onslaught on my dick and the lack of air I was lost. With tears running down my face I ask her why she was doing this to me. Because you’re cute, and young. I’m going to train you to be the best slave ever. You will move in with me quit your job. I’ll support you as long as you do as I say. But your main job will be to satisfy my sexual needs. Now let’s get back to fucking.

She pushed me back and her pussy clamped my dick so hard I thought she was going to crush it. I beg her to let me come. I look at the clock it was 3:00 am. I was tire and been having sex with her for 5 hours. My dick and balls couldn’t take much more.

I reach for the chain and took the ring off it. I took her left hand in mind and was just ready to place it on her finger when my girlfriend Shari enter my mind. Diane must have known because she stared to ride me like there was no tomorrow. She looked in my deep into my eyes and said suck my breasts. I pull her forward and took the right nipple in my mouth. All thoughts of Shari were gone. As I was sucking and kissing her breasts my dreams came back. How I love her breasts and her body. When you ask me to marry me you will be able to cum. With my eyes close and nursing on Diane’s breasts she started to whisper.

Remember what your mother said about giving yourself to the right one. Well I’m her, you want to come don’t you. Yes I said. Then ask me and become my slave/husband. I can’t what about Shari?, Shari, that all I hear. Tell me whose body is better? Yours......Mistress, Who’s a better kisser? You....... Mistress, Whose pussy is wrap around your dick now ? Yours....Mistress as she said this, her pussy just squeeze and squeeze I had to cum. I look into her eyes and place the ring on her finger as I ask her to marry me. When she accepted she pulled me into her breast and smoother me at the same time her pussy milk me. Just before I black out Diane whisper in my ear cum lover, cum and give yourself to me. The last thing I remember was Cuming in Mistress Diane’s pussy before I black out.

When I awoke she was still sitting on me. Hi love, a kiss then she stood and push me to the floor. As I was laying on my back she stood over my head and began to lower her body. I notice her pussy was leaking my cum and her juices. As she sat on my face Mistress Diane said lesson one. Clean me up. I began to suck and lick my first pussy. As I was making her happy Diane started telling me about our wedding plans. For now I didn’t care, my Goddess was on my face and Cuming in my mouth.

To be continue