The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The I of the Storm

Chapter II: Ego and Id-iot

Ego rested his eyes as he sat on his throne. His recent travels had taken much out of him, and he needed to recharge before he could enjoy the consequences of his meddling. For it was meddling, he freely admitted to himself, but he regarded anyone who considered that immoral as a fool. How best to shape the world for the better than to meddle in its affairs? And who knew better about shaping the world than Ego?

“Your Highness?” inquired a timid servant. “Is there anything I can get for you? Some nourishment, or entertainment?”

“You can shut your mouth and keep it that way,” Ego replied, his eyes still closed. Though he exposed no malice in his tone, the servant knew better than to believe His Majesty, Ego, was a friend, or anything more than his Ruler; and so the servant immediately tightened his lips, folded his hands, and bowed his head in respect.

The Worldstorm had appeared without warning, as they were wont to do, and at first Ego hadn’t paid it any mind. It had opened onto Earth again, and he knew the inhabitants there were no more capable of differentiating a Worldstorm from weather as they were a baboon from a guppy. Without the potential for invasion, he felt only apathy for the portal. Mere minutes later, however, Ego felt an odd pull from beyond the storm. It was a feeling he hadn’t felt in many decades, perhaps centuries, but he recognized it immediately. Somewhere on the other side of the storm lay a mind quite like his own, though of course nowhere near as powerful. But one with latent desires kept hidden, waiting for an outlet. Earth was such a boring realm, filled with politics but no pride, violence without sacrifice, and trivialities lacking reason. Perhaps, if this foreign mind could be let free—say, for instance, by the powers of a certain king a universe away—Earth might become an entertaining place to watch after all. And so he had assumed the body hinted at by the mind, as best he could through the interference between worlds, and jumped through the Worldstorm in search of his subject. He had made it home within minutes; humans were easy to tempt. Then again, every intelligent species is easy to tempt, even his own, as long as you know what they want. And Ego always knew what they wanted.

Now, he just had to sit back and enjoy the show of his own creation.

James made his way to his sister’s house without spotting another soul. Everyone was probably staying indoors to recover from the storm, he figured, but it gave him a free road and more time to let his mind wander behind the wheel. Am I really going to do this? he asked himself. Is this even right? Or should I just... say no? Then again, if she wants it, I can’t deny that makes her even hotter... Finally, he pulled into her driveway, exited the car, and knocked on her door.

His heart caught in his throat when his sister answered the door... totally naked. As in, he could clearly see birthmarks he never knew she had because he had never been quite that far up between her legs. “Woah, James; why didn’t you just turn the heat on in the car?” She raised an eyebrow, which James only knew because he reluctantly forced himself to look up into her eyes.

“Uh, what do you mean?” he asked dully.

“The clothes? I get that it’s chilly out from the wind, but your car has heating so you don’t have to wear clothes all the time.”

“Uh, yeah, guess I... didn’t think of it.” His eyes flitted down to her perfectly shaped breasts. Some people would talk about breasts as though they were meant to be perky all the time. Pert and pointed, like a push-up bra wasn’t just faking things. But boobs like that just seemed fake to James, and he never liked them; he preferred a little bit of sag. Not enough to make you think of an old lady, but just enough to prove that they were real, they were soft, and they had heft. And Jennie’s breasts were real like that: not too large, not too small, not too perky, not too saggy. Areolae smaller than a pancake, but larger than a bee sting. Everything just looked real, and lovely, and James once again had to force himself to look up at her face.

“That’s because you’re an idiot,” Jennie teased casually. “Come in, take off your clothes, get comfortable.” She stepped aside so James could enter the house, then closed the door behind him.

James had been in his sister’s home many times before, but now he felt like he was seeing it for the first time. Knowing what was happening... what might happen soon... it felt like a different place, even though it looked the same as always. Like a Wonderland version of Jennie’s abode.

“Why are you being so weird?” Jennie asked after a few moments.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you’ve been inside, in the warmth, for like 5 minutes and you’re still fully dressed. And you keep looking at my tits, but you haven’t made a move yet. Like, grab them or lick them or something, jeeze. I’ve showered since the last time Tim came on me, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

James was usually far more eloquent than this, but he was still in shock. Less so than when he’d had his first post-I conversation with Jennie over the phone, but still, it was a lot to process. So when James opened his mouth to respond, all he could say was, “...are you sure?”

“’Am I sure’? Am I sure you’re being weird? Definitely. Am I sure I showered? Of course. Am I sure you’re taking way too long to touch me? Yes. Yes, I am. What’s going on? Is everything okay?” Jennie seemed genuinely worried, as though concerned that his lack of incestuous advances indicated a serious problem in her brother’s life.

James sighed, mostly to cover up his inhaling to try and collect his thoughts. It helped a little. “Yeah... yeah, everything’s fine.” And about five seconds later, James was naked, his clothes in a pile by the door. “It’s just been... a long time...”

“Wow, horny much?” Jennie laughed. “We fucked like right before the storm hit. It hasn’t even been a week.”

“Well, you’re just so beautiful, I couldn’t wait to see your body.” He convinced himself that he shouldn’t lie, but being ambiguous wouldn’t be a problem.

“Aw, you’re so fucking sweet when you’re isolated for five days,” Jennie cooed. “But if you’re going to take forever, I’m going to get impatient.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the living room. James was sure she was going to pull him onto the couch, but instead, as soon as they stepped onto the plush carpet that lined the room, she dropped to her knees quickly and engulfed his cock in her mouth. The feeling was like nothing he’d ever felt before. Oh, sure, he’d had blowjobs, but either every one of his past partners was terrible at oral sex, or simply knowing his sister was on his cock was enough to enhance every sensation. All he knew was that if he wasn’t careful, he’d blow his load in under a minute, and that wasn’t a reputation he wanted, even with his sister.

As she bobbed up and down, forwards and back, Jennie pulled his hand onto the back of her head and looked up at him with pleading eyes. Of course, he realized. He liked being dominant with women, so women would like to be dominated, including Jennie. Without any more hesitation, James grabbed his sister’s hair and pulled her into him, nearly choking her on his shaft. Nearly, because she was skilled enough to deepthroat it all without more than a small and enticing gag.

James closed his eyes for just a moment, and when he opened them, they rested on the figure of a muscular, naked, slightly balding man, standing in the bedroom doorway and watching them. “Hey, James,” Tim said, taking a sip of the beer from the can in his hand. “I didn’t know you were coming over... you gonna be long? I kind of wanted to plow Jennie.”

Jennie popped her mouth off her brother’s dick and smiled. “You could shaaaarreee,” she said, in a sweet sing-songy voice. Her eyes flitted between the two men towering over her kneeling body.

“You know I’m okay with that; it’s James that has his hang-ups. I’d fuck all your holes regardless of who else has been in ’em.”

James didn’t know why, but he felt like that was a jab, or a challenge. Like somehow, in his new world, “you won’t fuck your sister with me” was an insult. He felt mild indignation, and not to be mocked in his own world, he answered, “You know what? I’m okay with it. We can share her... as long as I get her ass.”

“YES!” Jennie yelled, as she propped herself on all fours and turned to wiggle her perfect posterior against her brother’s hard-on.

Tim narrowed his eyes. “Really? Why the change of heart?”

Jennie groaned with impatience. “Shut up, Tim, and just get over here. My throat’s waiting! I’m thirsty!”

“I guess the hurricane just gave me some perspective on life, that’s all. Made me realize what’s important and what’s not.”

Tim raised an eyebrow and shook his head, but stepped towards his wife and guided his cock into her waiting mouth, which was slightly drooling with anticipation. As he began fucking her face, James abandoned all reservations and slammed his dick into his sister’s asshole. Shocked at the sudden force, she yelled into her husband’s dick and her eyes widened, but she quickly closed them to enjoy the sensations and soon found a rhythm, rocking her body forwards into a deepthroat and backwards into anal pleasure, back and forth, until she lost all sense of time. Before she knew it, Tim was cumming down her throat, which she of course gobbled up and swallowed every drop of. He bent down to kiss her passionately, then headed to the couch, sitting down to watch TV.

Meanwhile, James kept pounding away, lasting much longer than he’d expected to. “God!” Jennie yelled. “I’ve cum twice now; are you close? Just cum in me, Jamie!”

She hadn’t called him Jamie since they were in high school, at least in The Original World, and the unexpected nickname combined with her begging finally sent James over the edge. He came hard, shooting load after load into her asshole, and she collapsed on the floor. As James stood there trying to catch his breath, he watched her reach around, use one finger to scoop his seed out of her asshole, and bring it to her lips to lick clean. He remembered the images The I had shown him on his television at home, and decided to make a suggestion: “You should get a dog.”

“What, you think I’m not enough for her?” Tim asked, sounding offended.

“Nah, but you didn’t seem to have a problem sharing her just now.”

“If we did,” Jennie replied, still lying flat on her stomach on the floor, too tired to move much more than to turn her head and rest it as well, “it’d have to be an older dog. If we had a puppy, I’d be on my hands and knees all day and nothing would ever get done.”

“We’re not getting a dog!” Tim scolded.

“I said ‘if’,” Jennie defended herself. “Besides, I’ve always liked horses more, anyway. When James and I were younger, we went to this bowling alley that was right next to a farm. Before we left, we stopped by the farm, and the farmer let me fuck his pony. Remember that, James?”

“Uh...yeah, sure,” James replied, completely unsure.

“Since then, I’ve always wanted to be a horse whore. Could never afford one, though.”

“And you still can’t,” Tim said, not taking his eyes off the news.

“I know, Tim, I know. Can’t a girl fantasize?” She looked up to roll her eyes at James, then raised an eyebrow. “Wow, ready for round two already?” All the absolutely perverted talk of his sister fucking a horse had turned James on like nothing else ever had. “Well, I’m not.” She pushed herself up onto her feet and headed over to sit next to her husband on the couch. “There’s hand towels in the kitchen; grab one and come jack off next to me. There’s a new episode of ‘To Award A Predator’ on tonight, we can watch together. Supposedly they found someone who fucked twelve 18-year-olds in twelve different cities in less than a week. Deserves that medal, he’s a damn hero, if you ask me.”

James followed the orders, eventually tossing the sticky towel into the washing machine for later and returning to fondle his sister’s breasts lovingly while the three watched a totally normal television program, which only James knew was the complete opposite of what had been normal just one day before.

Ego watched his newest subject engage in his carnal, incestuous pleasures, and though he enjoyed what he saw, he grew somewhat frustrated. “I shouldn’t have demonstrated the changes with so much sex,” he said aloud to no one. “The fool believes that’s all he’s changed. At some point, he must realize the full potential of his new world, mustn’t he?” Then he spoke louder, so that his servants would hear. “Bring me a woman!”

A timid servant scurried in and stuttered out a question. “What—what kind of woman, Your Highness?” And though Ego thought he knew the answer, he took an unexpected moment to pause and consider. “A sister, I think,” he answered, and the servant rushed away to fetch a Sister of Ego. “Hmm...” he thought to himself, “perhaps this human isn’t as much of an idiot as I first assumed. Perhaps he knows more than he’s let on, and is merely enjoying new pleasures first. It has been centuries since I have truly known the feel of my own flesh and blood...”