The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I-Toys

By William Lee

XII—

For months I watched Timory subvert and expand the I-toy technology at an amazing rate—and he was kind enough to assign Gurney to me as a consort.

I was happy about that.

I’d been happy about a lot of things since being heavily reprotocoled into accepting Timory as my master and accepting that I wasn’t really Meat, but available for Timory whenever he wanted.

And I performed a series of tasks that I was pleased to do—introducing the I-toy to the entire CAT IU department in the city, for example. Watching the Chief lay back on her desk as she was penetrated by the I-toy as it pumped and worked and made her a citizen in Timory’s new world was wonderful.

Having her service my clit was enjoyable, too.

But having her daughter service me for two days straight really got me going—and Gurney, too. But he liked the Chief’s husband better and that was okay. He’d come back to me when we were in orbit again.

I’ve overseen more I-toy parties than I can count, actually. It’s fabulous to see the look on PleasureZone visitor’s faces when shadows hold them and you have the opportunity to watch their fear turn into complete and absolute bliss as the I-toys work their magic. You can almost see the CATs up in their skulls being penetrated and the I-toys performing the most delicate of surgeries unaided.

It makes me so very, very wet. And I’m happy about that because I’m not miserable anymore.

But it’s not an entirely happy ending, I suppose.

Resistance is developing on the ground—and Timory is very upset because it’s just too big now to hide.

But that’s alright—the I-toz is almost through its testing phase.

And the I-toz will seamlessly replace the CATs—right up in the skull. Although Timory was clear that he’ll keep the I-toys on hand because he likes the way they wrap up pussies and cocks in their steely bands. He likes the way they look—and one of his new I-toys actually changes the citizen’s body to what he calls a Gynoid form, shielding the body with mirror-smooth flexisteel.

I like the Gynoids—they fuck like robots, passionately and completely—and they make great ground troops.

But, best of all, Timory has made four more of me—exact copies. He would make more copies and just replace troublesome people as he needs, but it’s too much work.

I like the way I can become lost amongst the other versions of me, licking my own pussy and licking my own asshole and binding myself up.

Timory even let me use an I-toy on one of the other versions of me.

Her eyes became empty almost all at once and when I need to come, I just remember that.