The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Wish You Love

mc / md / mf / ff

Synopsis: Vic receives a strange request from a close friend’s husband.

* * *
* * *

“Vic, you’re the best computer guy I could trust and, more importantly, the best computer guy she’d trust too. I mean, you were friends, right? And you invented that internet thing.”

“I didn’t invent it,” I said. “It was just some standards—”

“The point is,” Dale interrupted, “you’re good at what you do.”

“I’ll admit that, sure. But there are always better guys. I don’t consider myself one of the hardcore.”

“Those guys don’t care about her. You do.”

“A unique niche, I’m sure,” I said. I paused for a moment, pretending to think about it. “Fine,” I finally said. “I’ll help you two.”

In truth, I was already committed to help when Dale said it was for her. He never knew that she held a special place in my heart. He never knew how I was both happy and regretful whenever I thought of their marriage.

“Great. It’s time to show you,” said Dale as he stood up from the couch. He beckoned me to follow and we walked upstairs to a room locked from the outside with a chain. He unlocked it with a key strung with his dog tags and led me inside.

There, sitting on the edge of a bed, was Tina, stark naked. I glanced quickly at Dale to check his reaction, but it was as grim as before. This wasn’t unexpected.

I looked at Tina again. Her back was straight and she had her hands on her lap, a pose I always found cute. Her nakedness would have turned me on, if it hadn’t been for her empty expression. Her face was expressionless and she breathed calmly as she stared into space.

“Vic,” said Dale. “I need you to fix her.”

* * *

Annie stood behind the doctor as he completed his work. She had waited there for hours as he built the mind map and generated the first program for his new captive. But instead of suffering from the ache of standing in heels, she reveled in it. Obedience and sex were her only motivations and the pain was a constant reminder of the former.

The doctor stopped typing and cracked his knuckles. She focused all her attention on him, andicipating an order. Usually, he just asked for a drink. Occasionally, she gave him backrubs or blowjobs. But no order came. Instead, he forcefully hit the enter key.

In front of them, on an operating beyond the pile of electronics and clad in only a diaper, a girl gasped for breath.

“Let’s greet your new sister, Annie,” said the doctor. He stood up went around his equipment towards the girl.

“I hope you enjoy her sir. But, couldn’t have you picked a hotter one?” asked Annie as she followed him with small steps forced by her footwear.

“Until I get the kinks ironed out, only a few people are compatible with the process. Besides, I like her innocent look. I bet you’ll do to.”

Annie was about to reply, but was silenced when the doctor gestured for her to halt.

“Hello, Tina,” he asked the girl strapped to the table. “How do you feel?”

“I feel,” she closed her eyes and concentrated, looking for the right words. “Fuzzy.”

“And docile, right? Obedient.”

“Uh huh.” She nodded slightly, hampered by the straps. Then, meekly, she asked, “Um, where’s Dale?”

“He’s not important, don’t think about him.”

“But... Ok.” She still had a confused look on her face, even when she obeyed.

“Good girl. Now, Annie will get you out of these straps and help you clean up. Come back here in an hour.”

“Yes sir,” said both girls simultaneously.

“And Annie,” added the doctor. “Test her out for me.” He went back to the computer and started preparing for the next session. He wanted to use her, but not while she was dirty like this and not before Annie confirmed the programming.

Annie held Tina’s hand and led her out of the lab. It had been days since Tina walked under her own strength and it showed in her wobbly gait. Along with her diaper, it made her look like a baby.

“Um, Annie?” asked Tina. “Why are we like this?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re naked except for heels, I’m naked except for a diaper, I’m obeying a stranger and I don’t think my husband is important.”

They were in their bedroom now. The room had four cots, but only one looked used.

“But it feels right, doesn’t it?” asked Annie. “It feels good.”

“Of course,” agreed Tina. “It’s just that, it wasn’t like this before. This would have been wrong before.”

They entered the bathroom together. Annie rummaged for a garbage bag and handed it to Tina.

“Get it the shower and put your diaper in here,” ordered Annie. “You can start washing yourself afterwards, I’ll join you after I get these heels off.”

“We’ll shower together?!” asked Tina, the shock making her forget her earlier concerns.

“Well, master told me to help you, so I will.” He also told me to try you out, thought Annie.

“Well, ok then,” said Tina, her thoughts completely innocent.

She did as she was told and was already done cleaning the filth off when Annie stepped into the shower with her. Annie took the bar of soap from Tina’s hand and spoke into her ear.

“Now, just relax, I’ll clean you up myself.”

Tina stood still as Annie groped her breasts and cunt with soapy hands. It soon became obvious than she wasn’t really trying to get Tina clean.

“Um, I- Ah,” said Tina as she squirmed. “Ah, think I’m cleaaan down- Ah. Aaaanniiieeee!”

“Just enjoy it,” said Annie into Tina’s ear.

After a two minutes of being played with, Tina dropped down and moaned, dead weight. Annie almost slipped but was able to hold Tina up as she came. She strained to support the weight but, eventually, had to let go. Tina dropped on all fours and rode the last stretch of her orgasm in that position.

When it was over, she flipped and lay on her back facing upwards toward Annie.

“Um, thanks. I think. But I’m not into girls.”

“Are you sure? Here, try this.” Annie sat and spread her legs. “Taste me and see if you like it.”

“Ok,” said Tina. She adjusted herself until her mouth was at Annie’s pussy. Then, she licked and sucked, trying her best to please.

Annie made her feelings known, with moans and encouragement. But it didn’t turn Tina on at all. She just carried on dutifully. She was calm when Annie came on her face. No disgust, no ecstasy either.

“You’re right,” admitted Annie. “You’re not into girls. We’ll have to get that fixed.”

Tina wiped the cum off her face, no opinion of her own.

* * *

My first impulse was to blame Dale. He wasn’t there to protect her. Or, even worse, he was the one who did this to her. Along with the rage came a feeling of self-satisfaction. If Dale was a bad husband, surely I was a better match?

But I never trust first impulses. I reigned in my emotions and asked, as calm as I could, “Dale, what the fuck did you do to her?”

I walked past Dale, toward Tina and waved my hand in front of her eyes. It got her attention. “Can I do anything for you, Master?” she asked. My hairs stood on end, it was both eerie and sad.

“It wasn’t me,” explained Dale as Tina gazed at me with worship in her eyes. “I’d never do anything like this. She disappeared for a week. Then, she called and said she wanted to separate. After that, she’d meet me sparingly, barely saying anything. I knew something was wrong.

“I used my resources to track her after our meetings. It was hard, she didn’t want to be followed. But after a few tries, I found her and the one who did this. He paid the price.”

Never trust the first impulse. Dale did all he could and even killed the guy. He was worthy. And in this situation, I had nothing to give. As I always thought, he was the better match for her.

“She needs a shrink, not a ‘computer guy’,” I said. “My god, I haven’t even worked on a medical system!”

He put his hand on my shoulder, as if we were close frieds, and said, “You haven’t seen it yet.” He turned to Tina and gave a direct order. “Tina, show the back of your neck to Vic.”

“Yes sir,” she said in a quiet voice. She twisted to give me a view then lifted her hair up.

“US-fucking-B,” I said aloud.

“He used those implants to program her and another girl,” explained Dale. “I have all the computer gear in the other room, but I’m clueless with what to do with it.”

“What about the authorities?” I asked.

“I don’t trust them. I don’t want any of this getting into their hands. You’ve seen the news, this is the sort of thing they’ll go crazy with.”

“Yeah, 1984.” Dale frowned, not following my reference. He wasn’t the reading type.

Tina would have know what I was talking about, though. I looked at her, searching for a flicker of recognition. But instead, she faithfully held her position in silence.

Dale noticed her discomfort. “Tina, standby for orders again.”

“Yes sir,” she said in the same submissive voice as before. She may have soft-spoken before, but never as meek as this. Once in position, she asked a question that surprised us both. “May I play with myself now, Master?”

“No!” snapped Dale. “Just wait here.”

“Okay,” she said, disappointed. But she obeyed and held her position.

“Let’s go,” said Dale. “I’ll show you the gear and the other girl.” We left the room together. Once the door was locked behind us, he explained her actions. “The sicko had her stay slightly aroused all the time. She looks calm, but she can go over the edge if ordered to. She’s naked because I tried clothing her, but it makes her uncomfortable enough to cry.”

He lowered his voice. “I have to keep the other girl, Annie, in a separate room or else they have sex with each other.”

Despite myself, once I saw Tina sexually, I went from worried to excited. I followed in silence, trying to distract myself by thinking of the work ahead of me.

“You know,” I said, “I could still screw her up. This is powerful stuff we’re dealing with. It would’ve helped if you didn’t kill the guy.”

“It was him or me. I took the shot,” he said, sounding both regretful and satisfied.

“Still doesn’t help us now, though.”

We had reached the other end of the hall now and Dale opened a door secured just like their bedroom.

“But at least,” he said as he opened the door, “you have someone to practice on. You have Annie.”

* * *

In the past months, the doctor made Annie and Tina undergo a battery of tests. They forgot how to walk and crawled until they relearned. They dreamed for a day, technically sleepwalking as they solved simple puzzles. They shared memories and, for a few minutes, couldn’t tell who was Annie and who was Tina. Each time, the doctor took brain scans from the two and compared them. Day by day, his library of techniques grew and the compatibility issues were being ironed out.

The universal implant was coming to completion.

To celebrate his progress, he would fuck at least one of them at the end of the day. At these times, he would often load them with the states of mind that excited him. He already had a few favorites. Tonight, it was Tina’s turn and she was dumbed down.

He entered his bedroom and there she was, naked and kneeling in front of his bed where he instructed Annie to leave her. She stared space, eyes half-closed and a string of saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth. When she saw him enter, she giggled, smiled at him and asked, “Fucking?”

She stared at him longingly as he walked over to her and petted her on the head. “Stay there, let me just get these shoes off.” He sat on the edge of the bed and did just that.

Tina didn’t quite understand. Still kneeling, she grabbed one of his legs and said, louder, “Tiiina Fuck!”

He kicked her away with that leg, and Tina fell on her side. She wasn’t even bruised, but she was so surprised that she whimpered and recoiled from him.

Unconcerned, he used the time to get the last shoe off. “Ok, fucking time,” he said.

“Yay!” shouted Tina, who tackled him right there. She pinned him to the bed and humped him as he was still fully clothed. She stained his shirt with her saliva and a leg of his pants with her pussy juice. After awhile, her eager moans turned to growls of frustration. She humped him rougher.

“You need to get my pants off first,” said the doctor, amused.

She gave him a perplexed look and he used the pause to pull himself backwards. “Remove this.” He pointed to his pants.

“Ah,” she said in recognition. She tried fiddling with his belt buckle, but couldn’t figure it out. Her progress was slowed since she would occasionally finger herself.

“Here, let me.” he said after awhile. He undid it himself (by then, the buckle was slippery with her juice) and unbuttoned his pants. Once it was loose enough, she violently pulled his pants off and then his underwear. She was smart enough to know what do to with his dick.

A few moments of pumping later and he came in her. She screamed like an animal when she came herself, slightly hurting his eardrums and dripping spittle on his face. When she finally calmed down, she kissed him and said softly, “Tina good fuck.”

“Yes Tina, that was good. Now, go to bed.” He patted her like a pet again.

“Kay,” said Tina, who rolled off him and went over to the door. She pulled and pushed at it first, before remembering that the doorknob had to be twisted. She didn’t bother to close the door behind her.

The doctor knew she’d get a bit lost on the way to her bed and, at some level, that added to the satisfaction as he prepared to sleep.

Thirty minutes later, Tina still hadn’t found the way. Frustrated, she curled up on the floor, had a quick masturbation session, then went to sleep in the puddle of her own juice.

* * *

As I stood in the shadow of genius, I was reminded how stupid I could be. The neuroscience was done so well that even I could understand it. It was as simple as possible and no more. The software was crude, obviously done by a beginner. But I was still floored by what this newbie had implemented with his lack of experience. With a few tweaks, I could easily solve a lot of his difficulties.

Before anything else, though, I had to go through the basics.

“Come here, Annie, let’s get you tied up.”

“Yes sir,” said the blonde. It was disturbing to hear her tone of voice. it identical to Tina’s.

Dale helped me with her restraints while she lay down on the operating table. It was a necessary precaution. I could accidentally trigger a seizure or even a berzerk rage. The mad scientist had known the danger, we were using his straps.

I ran the initializing program, then plugged the wire into the back of Annie’s neck.

Dale and I both jumped when she spasmed violently. Her muscles tensed. She pissed and shit herself. Then she laughed. Then cried. Gasped in pleasure, screamed in anger then babbled like a baby. In the end, she settled down and stared at the ceiling. Emotionless.

We both thought we broke her, but the screen registered a success. The map of her mind was rendered with text-only color-coded graphs.

“Ok,” I told Dale. “Small steps first. Connect and disconnect.” I checked for warnings and then, satisfied that there weren’t any, ran the disconnect program.

Unlike when connecting her, Annie didn’t react violently from the disconnection. Her only reaction was a gasp for air. We rushed to her side and Dale checked her pulse and breathing.

She was fine. I interrogated her, confirming that, mentally, nothing seemed to be missing. Then, we freed her and had her clean up the mess she made. An hour later, we were ready for the next step.

Annie was already strapped in and I was about to begin the test when I had a small eureka moment. I rummaged in the pile of gear and took out a pack of adult diapers. “Hey Dale,” I said. “I found out what these are for. Let her out and have her put one of these on.”

As we worked, he asked, “What are you trying out now?”

“I’ll add a new script then I’ll remove it. That should confirm that I know deletion works.”

“Why not just delete something outright?”

“Because this way, I know exactly what I’m deleting.”

Annie had put on the diaper by now. She sat on the edge of the table, her legs dangling. Her hands were flat on the table and her arms were straight. The posture made her breasts jut out. The temptation fast tracked the test I was about to perform.

“Hey Dale, record her reaction,” I said. Then, to his and her surprise, I groped her breasts.

He shouted, “What the fuck, Vic?!” and she moaned with pleasure at the same time.

“I’m testing the ‘before’ reaction,” I explained, trying not to sound as enthusiastic as I felt. He seemed to accept the explanation, but was silent as we strapped her in again.

When I plugged her in, she made the same emotional display as loud and intense as before. A muted stink in the air confirmed that I figured out what the diapers were for.

The script was already prepared beforehand. I triple-checked it for the tenth time before uploading it. She let out a cry the moment I started the upload but, otherwise, didn’t react.

The disconnection was as uneventful, but Dale checked her vitals anyway.

“Are you OK, Annie?” I asked her.

“I feel fine, Master,” she answered.

I surprised her with a quick grope, which caused her to convulse in orgasm. While she was in the middle of it, I stroked a nipple and she convulsed again.

“What the fuck, Vic?!” shouted Dale like before.

I stopped touching Annie and turned to face him. “It’s the safest program I could find on the disk since it only affects sensory inputs. It doesn’t mess with memory, personality and the other important stuff.”

He crossed his arms and looked at me with suspicion. I didn’t say anything else, I had no more reasoning to give. We just stared each other down as Annie strained against the straps, trying to touch her own breasts. We remained silent as she begged us to touch her, as she gave the most vulgar promises on how she would reward us.

“Fuck my boobs, please!

“I’ll let you fuck my pussy!

“I’ll swallow your cum. All of it!”

“I can do you both, just suck my boobs!”

Finally, he lowered his arms. “Fine,” he said and left the room.

Fuck him. I wasn’t bullshitting when I gave my reasons. Why did it matter that I enjoyed the outcome? Besides, no harm came to her. And, damn it, Dale himself agreed to making her a guinea pig.

But that was a first impression. There had to be more to it. I took a deep breath and gripped the edge of the table instead of balling my hands into fists. I tried to look at this from Dale’s point of view. And then, after a few moments, it made sense. Annie was a stand-in for Tina. Whatever I did to Annie, he imagined me doing it to Tina as well.

Oh my god. I could do this to Tina. I could...

My emotions swirled to a tempest. Feelings mixed in a way I didn’t understand, a way I didn’t know how to control. I was frustrated and lusty and angry and hopeful and maybe even in love again.

I tweaked one of Annie’s nipples, not knowing what I was looking for and her moans became the backdrop to my reflection.

She was unconscious when I came to a decision.

* * *

Today, Annie and Tina had been given selective amnesia. They forgot all personal memories and could only recall language and facts without the emotional ties. Personality was gone as well, the only motivation they had was the implanted obedience and lust.

Tina and the doctor sat in the lab as he interrogated her. Annie was in another room, memorizing numbers, pictures and patterns that the doctor would test for once the amnesia was removed.

“Tina, what is sex?” asked the doctor.

“Sex is when one’s sexual organs are stimulated by another.”

“Would you like some now?” he asked.

“Yes, please,” she answered. She spread her legs wide and used her fingers to spread her pussy wider. Her pussy dripped, staining the chair even more.

Instead of accepting her invitation, he asked another question. “Tina, what is love?”

The question made her uncomfortable. Her knees met one another and her hands met as if in prayer, covering her cunt. Her feet were still spread apart.

“Um, when you feel strongly for someone and vice-versa,” she said after some time. As she said it, she gazed away from the doctor, ashamed.

“Did you love anyone? Do you love me?”

“Um, no one.” She bit her lip then braced herself for his reaction. She knew her answer would displease him. “Not even you.”

“Interesting,” he said calmly. Then, no longer able to control himself after the hour-long interview, he unbuckled his pants and let it fall to the ground. The bulge in his underwear revealed his intentions. “Now, let’s give you that fuck you wanted.”

She could think of nothing else. The previous anxiety faded away and she got herself ready to take him. She lay on the ground and licked her lips. She gaped in anticipation as he stood and moved toward her. When he entered her, she screamed in pleasure. She couldn’t hold it in.

Neither could Dale. He screamed as well when he kicked the door down, took aim and shot the doctor without a moment of hesitation. It was a clean shot to the head. When the doctor fell on Tina, he was already a corpse.

The gunshot awoke the survival instincts in Tina and dissipated her lust as quickly as it came. She shoved the corpse off her and rolled aside. When she looked up, Dale was kneeling beside her. She looked up at him, eyes wide and paralyzed with fear.

But she didn’t resist when he pulled her up to a sitting positon. She didn’t reciprocate the tight hug he gave and held for minutes. His tears dripped down her back, and she didn’t remember.

When he broke the hug, she replied the only way she knew. “What can I do for you, master?”

* * *

A few days later, Annie was almost deprogrammed. The only script left was her obedience. I conviced Dale to leave it in until Tina was fixed, since her free will could complicate things. Better that we fix her once things were more under control. And so, during Tina’s first session, she acted as my assistant just like she had with the mad scientist.

Tina lay on the operating table, already in her restraints. Dale sat beside her, clutching her hand and Annie was behind him, fully clothed and waiting for orders.

“I don’t want to be pessimistic,” I said from the computer. “But now’s the time for a last goodbye. Just in case.”

The comment had the effect I intended. Dale broke up. He hugged her and whispered a final goodbye (“I love you,” probably) into her ear.

Perfect.

While he was distracted, I signalled Annie. Out of one of her pockets, she took out a cloth, damp with the sedative the mad scientist used. Then, with a fanatic’s strength, she kept it over Dale’s mouth as he struggled. Surprised and depressed, he didn’t stand a chance. He collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

“Annie,” I ordered. “Unstrap Tina.”

“Yes, sir.” She let the drugged cloth fall to the ground. I resisted the urge to dose Dale again, just in case.

Tina stood up, freed from the straps. She waited for instructions, not even acknowledging my betrayal. I told them to put Dale on the table, face down and to strap him in. As they worked, I went back to the pile of gear and took the third implant the mad scientist had developed.

I walked up to Tina, implant in hand.

“Tina, I,” I stammered. “I—” It was hard to say it. And yet, she focused on me with her full attention. “I can’t just let this technology go to waste. Dale would’ve wanted to destroy it all once you were fixed. Hell, after what you’ve been through, I’m sure you’d want to destroy it as well.”

“I only want what you want, master,” she said innocently.

“The real Tina deep inside you wouldn’t think so.”

She looked like she was about to break into tears. “No, master, I’m good! I swear!”

“Don’t worry about it.” And just like that, she was content again. But I hugged her all the same. She hugged back, an empty gesture.

“You need to know,” I said. “That the implant isn’t guaranteed to work on Dale. I tweaked what I could, but there’s still a chance it would kill him. The fucker never tested it on men.

“But if it works, I’ll set you both free. You’ll be together again and I’ll leave you in peace. The only change I’ll leave is insurance that you’ll never interfere with me. And once I’m out there with this gear, I promise you I’ll make the world a better place.

“If it doesn’t work, I’ll make sure to take care of you even if you’ll never love me back. Hell, if I fixed you, you’d probably hate me. I may have to alter you, just so you’d be happy at least.”

This time, she didn’t reply with a display of loyalty. I let myself think that I got to her. I broke the hug, but told her to continue the embrace from behind me as I prepared the implant. It felt nice. It helped keep my hands steady.

When it was ready, I had her give a last kiss to Dale before I placed it on the right spot. He convulsed violently and blood dripped from the machine’s meticulous incisions.

I could feel my heart beat with dread. Out of curiousity, I put my hand on Tina’s chest. Her heart was dead calm. Then, as if it demonstrate her inability to grasp the situation, she took my hand and placed it over a nipple instead.

I snatched my hand back. As if on cue, Dale was still.

* * *

Epilogue

Vic watched as his two servants pleased one another. He was too tired to join in, since it had been a long day for him. The girls weren’t needed at work so they just stayed at home, building up their arousal just for him. It felt bad to deny them when he arrived, but they understood even through the haze of lust. Still, he let them fuck each other more than usual. Even if it meant delaying dinner a bit.

But once he was in bed, enough was enough. It was late and he’d be busy again tomorrow. This time, he needed the girls’ help as well.

“Hey, you two. Get some rest after the next orgasm, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow.”

The didn’t reply, but he knew they heard him. They slowed down to draw it out. Those mischievous bitches, he thought as he lay on his back. Well, at least they kept the volume low.

He was on the edge of sleep when their screams brought him back. They couldn’t hold it in as them came. But his annoyance was hushed when he felt their soft, damp bodies cuddle him. Briefly, he was torn between getting some rest and having a quick fuck. The debate didn’t last long.

“Annie, Sandra. I think there’s time for a quickie.”

* * *

Epilogue: Tina

“At the official start of the Victory anti-kickback initiative, two representatives have already been singled out for probing,” announced the news anchor while videos of the harrassed officials played.

“Oh, that’s definitely him,” laughed Tina.

“At least he’s trying to be subtle now,” said Dale.

“Yeah, the V.I.C. program a few months back was pushing it.”

It was a game they played months after she got fixed: spot Vic on the evening news. Neither of them could be sure if Vic was really behind it all. But while Dale was undecided, Tina believed. She thought it was Vic’s way of telling them not to worry, that he wasn’t a monster.

The news continued without another Vic story.

“You know,” said Tina when she turned the TV off. “I have the strangest compulsion to name the baby after Vic.”

“What?!” shouted Dale.

“Kidding!” she kissed Dale on the mouth while he was stunned, catching him by surprise and making the kiss sweeter. While their tongues played, he snuck his hand between her legs, his turn to surprise her.

They undressed one another, one garment at a time. Then, pure and unprogrammed, they made love.

* * *