The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

Synopsis: Heather gets hot amid the Ice.

Tags: MC, FF, Hu.

Ice in mind.

Heather muttered to herself, she was resigned to having to go outside but that didn’t mean she had to like it. As she pulled on her heavy fur-lined parka and slipped the hood over her head, she sighed and wondered why the generator always seemed to go down during the worst weather. With a gloved hand she tugged the door open, her breath caught in her throat and she shivered as she was immediately hit by a thick flurry of wind-blown snow. She quickly grabbed the door with both hands, straining to pull it closed as she stepped outside, the furious Antarctic weather fighting her every inch of the way.

She turned and strained to see the generator shack, not for the first time since being sent to ice station Beta she cursed her mother for getting her into cryptozoology. As a child her mother had filled her head with fascinating stories of weird and wonderful creatures, some supposedly extinct, others as yet undiscovered, all of them had come to life in Heather’s imagination. So here she was, one of a team who had been sent to investigate reports from other teams, freezing her ass off because it was her turn to fix the damn generator.

All of the reports read pretty much the same way, moving shapes glimpsed in the snow, most claimed they were humanoid but seemed to be translucent. Heather shook her head as she pushed through the wind that pushed and pulled at her, the snow blocking her vision and stinging her face, she suspected the shapes were just hallucinations brought on by the intense cold and months of isolation. Still, the government wanted it checked out and they were paying really well, well enough so she wouldn’t need to beg for grants for at least five years.

Heather frowned and stopped, turning her head back and forth slowly as her eyes strained to see the generator shack, shivers ran through her as the cold seeped beneath her many layers of clothing. She bit her lip and forced herself to ignore the fear that had started gnawing at her, getting lost in a blizzard out here meant only one thing, this time she cursed the government. She grabbed the walkie talkie from her waist and tried to contact the man building.

“Beta three calling beta one, beta three calling beta one, come in beta one, over..” She swore at the static answered her.

“Dammit! Beta three calling beta one, beta three calling beta one, come in beta one, over..” More static crackled back at her “fuck! Why does nothing in this place work properly!” She screamed to no-one in particular. Knowing it was pointless she looked down to see if she could follow her tracks back but the blizzard had obliterated them. Realising that all she could do was walk and hope she started walking, the cold and fear were starting to get the better of her.

Heather’s legs ached and her extremities felt frozen as she put one foot in front of the other, her feet suddenly sinking as she moved her weight forward, she was shivering hard and tiring fast. Suddenly the ice gave way beneath her, she screamed as she felt herself falling into a hidden fissure. Flailing and looking for some sort of grip to stop her fall she pulled more ice down on top of herself. She came to a jarring stop, wedged between hard packed ice with more encasing her every second until she couldn’t move.

Images of bodies found frozen slipped unbidden into her mind, she struggled to at least make a breathing space, giving up only when she realised all she was doing was compacting the ice tighter around her. Though her life didn’t do the cliché of passing before her eyes, Heather did imagine all the places she had been, places much warmer and healthier than this one. None of it helped as she trembled with cold and started to lose consciousness, she knew this was one adventure she was not going to walk away from, her eyes closed and her breathing became extremely shallow as she blacked out.

Heather moaned softly as consciousness slowly returned to her, her eyelids fluttered as she opened them weakly, it took her some time to realise what she was seeing, she shook her head in disbelief. She had to be dreaming, or at the very least hallucinating, surely it was impossible for her to be laying in a room of pure ice but her breath clouding above her told her otherwise. The slight chill along her splayed body also told her she was naked, her blue-green eyes widened at the realisation and she tried to sit up only to discover she couldn’t move more than her head.

She clenched her jaw and struggled to free herself as she turned her head to see what was holding her, her brow furrowed in puzzlement, there was nothing, she simply could not move. Now she was sure she was hallucinating, this just wasn’t possible, it had to be her mind playing tricks on her. Though she was certain it was in her mind, Heather still cried out in anger and frustration as she struggled against the invisible bonds.

Her heart was pounding in her ears, her shoulder length blonde hair flicking across her face as her head twisted back and forth furiously, her large unfettered breasts were shaking as she struggled to pull even one arm or leg free. Then she heard it, or at least she thought she heard it, a woman’s voice.

“Mm.. such a delight to watch.”

Heather stopped struggling and looked around the room, all she could see was four blank ice walls and an ice ceiling, she called out. “Hello? Who’s there?”

“Ah.. The customary greeting and enquiry.”

The voice reminded Heather of a small river flowing gently over a brook. “Who’s there, show yourself!”

“So eager to meet the one you think of as your tormentor.” The voice replied as it’s owner laughed softly.

Heather gave a sudden jerk against her invisible bindings, making her breasts bounce and her hair flick but failing to free herself.

“As delicious as your struggles are, you should save your strength human.” The voice told her.

The last word made Heather stop, a puzzled expression crossed her face, she hadn’t considered her captor could be anything but human, she suddenly wondered why they would make the distinction if they were. She felt a sudden stab of fear and increased her struggles, part of her mind insisted they had to be human, another part told her they could be aliens.

The voice laughed again. “Such predictable thoughts, if it is not human it must be alien.” As it spoke a figure seemed to shimmer against the wall to Heather’s right, even it’s movements seemed to have a watery flow as it stepped toward her, the being appeared to become more solid as it moved closer to her. It took a moment for Heather to realize that it had read her thoughts.

She, as Heather could now see it was, had a very definite, if slightly elongated, human form. In human terms a tall, lithe, well toned and slightly asian looking form. Though she remained translucent it was also very easy to see she was naked, despite the chill in the air Heather felt a slight flush of heat inside herself.

The being appeared to smile as she leant over Heather, it’s eyes glittering as bright as diamonds. “My form is pleasing to you human.” Her cold breath and the large breasts brushing against Heather’s naked skin sent shivers through the bound woman, adding to the goosebumps that already covered most of her body. Heather cursed herself for a fool as she realised the being had never actually spoken.

“Wh..what are you?” Heather whispered as she tried to fight the arousal that was growing inside her while losing herself in those glittering eyes.

The being laughed inside Heather’s head and it’s voice whispered “In your language, I am an Ice Nymph.” Her cold breath teasing Heather’s already hard nipples as her cold fingertips slid down the blonde’s belly. Despite herself, Heather couldn’t suppress the shudder of pleasure that ran through her as the nymph’s icy fingertips moved down over her shaven mound.

“I will use the name of this Christina that you like.” The nymph told Heather. A soft moan escaped her as the nymph flicked her frozen tongue over the tip of her nipple, biting her lower lip she lifted her hips slightly to meet the ice cold fingers that stroked her swelling clitoris.

Not even the cold seeping into Heather’s body could stop or slow the need that rose in her, frozen fingers caressed the lips of her aching sex as Christina pressed her cold mouth to Heather’s, she slid her cold tongue between Heather’s pink lips and pushed it deep into her warm mouth. The nymph’s breasts pressed hard against the writhing blonde sending a shiver through the bound woman.

Heather found herself unable to even blink, her eyes held in Christina’s as her entire body responded to the ice nymph’s merest touch. As Christina broke the kiss and pulled back with a small smile she took a deep breath, turning her head to look down Heather’s body she let her chilled breath flow over the blonde’s naked skin. Heather gasped and shuddered hard, crying out in sheer pleasure as she heard the nymph’s voice.

“See what truly is.”

Panting and whimpering softly Heather blinked, it took her a moment to focus. She found herself spread out on the floor of the restaurant, though her uniform was open to expose her breasts, and her skirts were pulled up high, she was still dressed in her waitresses uniform. She blushed furiously as she realised her panties were soaked to the point they were see-through. Looking up she saw a tall asian looking woman smiling down at her.

The woman leant down and with delicate fingers, slipped an ice-cube past her panties into her sex, Heather gasped and shuddered. The woman winked at her and stood upright, she pushed a strand of jet black hair off her shoulder as her near black eyes flashed. She tapped on the table beside her, her voice was both soft and melodious when she spoke.

“Be at this address at nine o’clock tonight, do not be late.” She told Heather before turning and moving lithely toward the door, before she pushed the door open she turned back. “Oh and..do not change.” She smiled and left.

Heather watched until the door closed behind her, biting her lower lip and clenching her sex as she tried to gather herself. Pulling her clothing back into some semblance of tidiness she climbed shakily to her knees. Cringing as she remembered where she was she looked around, she felt her entire body turn red as she blushed furiously at the faces staring back at her. Taking the card and the money left to pay the woman’s bill off the table, Heather bit her lower lip and did her best not to run and hide in the kitchens.

Keeping herself to a controlled walk, Heather tried to keep her eyes from wandering over the various customers, choosing to concentrate them on the card the woman had left. She already burned with shame, she didn’t need to see the disgust in her customers eyes, yet she couldn’t resist a surreptitious glance as she passed them. The front of the card held the legend “Mistress Christina”, she turned the card over and noted the address was in what the locals called millionaires row. She could still feel the melting ice trickling into her panties and knew, despite Mistress Christina humiliating her, she would go to her, and be on time.

The End.