The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ice Queen

[F/F NC MC]

Synopsis: A college girl goes up into the mountains to take a break from her life and ends up getting much more than she bargained for.

1

Everything I could possibly see was covered in a layer at least an inch thick of ice. Underneath that was probably an inch or three of snow. Sighing I moved over to the faux-bear rug by the fire, not one of those tacky ones with the feet in the head but fake bear fur, and pulled my knees up to my chest.

About eight or nine years before then I’d lived out in the country and had to rely on wood heat but I’d since lost my resistance to the elements. While its true that you can never take the country out of the girl but you can take the girl out of the country its also true that the girl can turn into a wuss. I was never exactly a tomboy but I was able to hold my own out in the wilderness. I’d gone hiking where there were no signs of humanity around for miles.

One little snowstorm though nine years later, and I’m trapped up in a time share cabin that a friend suggested I spend the last of winter break. The conditions were severe and probably even if I’d never left that little mountain down out in the middle of nowhere this snow and ice would have me scared enough to stay inside.

Icicles that were inches thick and maybe feet long hung in front of the nearest window I could see from beside the fire. They’d definitely gained mass since the last time that I’d inspected them. Sighing I unwrapped my arms and watched the fire.

When you’re trapped up on a mountain for a few days you tend to get introspective fairly fast. All of your dreams and failures are laid out in front of you when you have nothing to do. A falling tree had killed the power. All of the snow that was still falling was making my outdated cell phone unable to catch a signal. I was supposed to be back in school by now, not laying around in a timeshare.

For the past few months though I’d really had some problems with stress. Being unable to go back to school and fail the big midterm that was right around the corner should have provided me some solace. All it did was just make me more anxious and afraid.

Right out of high school, a snot nosed senior, I’d decided to major in something that seemed like a good idea at the time but my mind changed quickly enough.

Business.

The world just seemed like such a dreadful place for a woman like me. I never had any money, and being little Anna Marello wasn’t going to get me anywhere in life. My family had no money and I didn’t really have a passion in life that could get me anywhere besides a nice place under a bridge or maybe in line at a soup kitchen. Deciding to go after a Business degree just seemed like the right thing to do.

If I could learn the rules for how to cheat people out of their money then I could be just like all of those terrible people that made me feel insignificant as I worked and took sizable loans to be able to stay in school.

Yeah.

It didn’t take long before the irony, or whatever it would be called, of the situation hit me too. Business ethics classes just taught me that no one learned anything in that class. Most of what I learned was just how downright underhanded and unfair the world really was. As much fun as being on the other side of the equation seemed I really didn’t want to be the one telling a mother of three that she was going to loose everything because her husband died.

The real reason that I kept going to try and get that degree was because even if your degree isn’t a fit for what you want to do, it can help you get a decent job. After that, I figured that I could try to find what I really wanted to do with my life.

It was just so hard to find direction.

Pollen yellow and sap orange Flames danced within their brick house as I continued to mull through my life. What was my passion anyway? Everyone seemed to have some reason to live or at least something they enjoyed that they could apply in some way to get money. Where did my interest lie?

In my free time, I normally watched TV. At school during a long lecture, I’d take notes or draw doodles over the margins of my notebook paper. Never did I ever try real art. I never even wrote anything decent outside of a few all right short stories for a creative writing class. Maybe a dead end job and a studio apartment were all that I really needed out of life, right?

The flames continued to dance and finally I let my chorus of thoughts die down. Being a fire would have been so much better than a failure of a college sophomore. To just relax and let myself dance all about however felt right like a flame would have been such a better fate than the one I felt myself experiencing.

My life was so boring and so mundane. Part of me hoped that thinking that and wishing for an exciting life would thrust me into an adventure that I’d never even heard the likes of. It was a cliche notion but it seemed to work out for every blonde, flat actress in the whole damned world. Sure, I was tall for a woman at a good 6′1″ and a slender but well filled out figure with short black hair and gray eyes, but that didn’t mean that I shouldn’t get my own little story-book adventure.

Not surprisingly, something magnificent was about to happen.

But was I ready for it, or did I just think I wanted all of that excitement? Slowly my eyes closed as I continued to watch the flames. A yawn went past my lips and I hardly noticed. Without standing up I squirmed closer to the fire and sighed. I hadn’t had any excitement in a long time. Who the hell was I to know?

2

“Help! You have to help me!” I groaned as a loud voice woke me from my slumber and I heard a large pounding on the door. “Please! It must be fifteen below! I got trapped out in my car and the battery died so the heater won’t work. Please let me in!” My eyes were practically cemented shut but somehow that was enough for my hand to find the sides of the fireplace and not the fire itself.

Standing up I heard another few pounds on the door and the woman’s voice rang out again. “I have food! Please, you have to help me . . .” I finally was able to open my eyes and slowly lurched over to the door. The window right beside the door was iced over but the woman was still able to see that I was inside and coming to let her in. Suddenly I was very glad I’d remembered to lock the door. A cabin like that would look nice to anyone when it was that cold. I was sort of surprised no one else had came yet.

When I finally got to the door I had to brace myself to get it open and the woman ran inside quickly so I could slam the door and lock it back up. “Sorry it took me so long. I fell asleep in front of the fire. Come on, let me get you out of that jacket”

As she turned around to look at me I almost gasped. She did look very cold, but she also looked very beautiful. I wasn’t interested in women, but even I could sense her charisma in her fragile ice-blue lipped smile, and she was a looker even in a heavy winter coat. Her skin was much more pale than mine and almost resembled the snow that she was covered in. Her eyes were the color of a cloud in a dark snow storm, a sort of a misty dark blue.

“Don’t worry! I’m just glad you were here at all! I could have caught a cold or my death out there. This little cabin was like a star in the darkness!” I blushed and shook my head to clear the thoughts from my mind that permitted and brushed the snow off of her coat. She slipped it off and i hung it by the fire.

Both of us laughed in that nervous “what now” sort of way and sat over in the corner on two chairs set up on either side of a small dining table. It was supposed to provide an intimate and even romantic atmosphere but I hadn’t gotten any of that so far. A nice conversation was even better than nothing.

Outside, an icicle fell from weight alone and shattered loudly, jarring both me and my new acquaintance. Flushing as we ended up just looking across the table at each other, I decided to introduce myself. “We’ll probably be trapped in here for a few days, so... Well, I’m Anna Morello.” Smiling I extended my hand as all of my diplomatic real world training taught me that I should in such a situation. She smiled like she was amused at a little girls trick, and pulled something out of her hair to let it down.

Her hair was a very light and bright platinum blonde that like her skin seemed on the edge of being the color of everything else in our little winter wonderland. Finally, a moment just long enough paused to make me nervous and self conscious she extended her long fingered hands with light blue painted nails out to mine. “I’m Crystal Frost. Anna huh? That’s a pretty name.”

I had to strain to keep my smile looking sincere. When she was trapped out side, her voice had been full of panic and a hint of friendliness. After we’d finally gotten all settled down though her voice took a very condescending tone.

Crystal had a very pretty voice, but the way she spoke was as if she was speaking to a child that couldn’t understand anything that she had to say. Deciding she wouldn’t be much for conversation I shrugged and didn’t say anything else after I pulled my hand back. Unconsciously I allowed myself to look over her chiseled good looks. She had very deep harsh features that made her look very beautiful and statuesque.

Something was odd about her though. Her lips were still blue even though she’d warmed up. Her skin still had that white quality that only cold could give. I was confused, but didn’t want to be rude.

Even though Crystal must have noticed how I was eyeing her she didn’t seem to be interested in much at all. Boredom covered her features, she was slouching and began to drum her fingers on the table in a pattern that made me think that it was a song. By how fast she was soon drumming and sort of bopping her head, I guessed it was a techno song.

“So, Anna, what’s a pretty young tart like you doing up in the mountains?” She’d said it out of nowhere and I was more than a little shocked. A pretty young tart? Just what kind of a woman was she?

Whether she was normal or not I had to blush and look down to her fingers as they drummed seemingly absentmindedly. “I was up here just to catch a little relaxation before mid terms over the winter break. Then this snowstorm kicked up out of nowhere and I got trapped.”

“Very interesting, Anna. I think that getting trapped in the snow is the absolute perfect time to relax. So you’re a college girl then? I should have known that a young little treat like you would be a college girl.” I looked up eye to eye with her out of habit and out of the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw her licking her lips after she spoke. Her eyes wandered too as she thought I was looking interested out of the window.

The looks that she gave me made me feel more than a bit uncomfortable so I decided to watch her fingers again to distract my eyes. “Thanks, I guess... Well, I sleeping before you came, so if you don’t mind then I’d like to get back to it. If you want I can get out some blankets for you...”

“No, won’t be necessary. Its a perfect temperature in here, and we’re insulated by the tightly packed snow that we just might not be able to crack to get the door open tomorrow. You can go back to sleep by the fire. I’ll take the bedroom. I hope you don’t mind, I was just walking for a long, long time. You didn’t mind the floor, so why should you mind it now, after all? Thanks, love.” With a wink, and a blown kiss, Ms. Frost walked out of the room with an extra bounce to her hips.

I didn’t like this woman at all, but I was a nice person. I’d let her stay if for no other reason than she had nowhere else to go. Sighing I curled back up next to the fire.

Stupid witch.

3

I blinked open my eyes and slowly looked around. Everywhere I looked was just snow, snow, and more snow. There was the occasional pocket of ice but most of it was just snow. I was outside in the middle of nowhere that looked familiar to me and trees looked loaded down with frozen precipitation. I didn’t like the looks of this at all.

Snow was still falling and when I looked up I was blinded by bright white clouds. Everything was that sort of white that you see when you’re trying to write on a white piece of paper on a bright sunny day. I had to squint to be able to keep my eyes open.

My bare feet froze as I tried to take a step and realized I had no boots on. When I looked down at myself, I realized I was entirely devoid of any clothing whatsoever! Footwear wasn’t my biggest problem. My nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds and the cold started to register all over my body. It was so cold it hurt, and I wrapped my arms tightly around myself. How did I get out here? Why was I out here? With a whimper I sunk down to my knees and bowed my head trying to curl up without falling into a hill of snow.

Tears began to slide down my face and they froze against my face almost instantly. I cried loudly and rose my hands only to feel that the tears were forming vines over my face, and slowly over my entire body. Quickly they wrapped around me and went into the ground, holding me down fast against the cold snow.

All of this was almost too much for me to take. I was naked in the snow and my own ice-tears were trapping me here against my will. There was nothing, nothing that I could do.

Suddenly I almost wished for the comfort of the cabin like nothing else I’d ever wished for before. I wished for that bitch Crystal and her eyes that were more practically fucking me. At least then I’d be warm, curled up by the fire like some sleazy movie. I could just see her eyes placing me back where I was sleeping and making me wake up to her pinning me down and ravishing me, too tired to muster enough strength and put up any significant resistance.

But even that would be better than this inhuman, terrible torture. It hurt me everywhere and the snow half melted against my skin because it was so warm compared to the cold, cold snow.

The ice continued its growth and finally went over my lightly fuzzed sex. It was so cold against me that I moaned out not in any sort of pleasure but in pain and shock. Far too close to being in a sleazy horror movie for my tastes I tried to rock my body to break the ice to no avail. It seemed to be the sort of ice that you could really only break if you were to hit it with the heel of strong boots.

Cold pain made me cry harder and the ice moved down my tenderness firmly and completely coated my sex. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before and in all honesty I was rather sexually repressed. This was the most sexual stimulation ‘d ever had by someone besides me or my small collection of toys.

Such forceful sensation just made me cry more, and the ice just did more and more. It formed a small little offshoot right over my rosebud and another long extension grew inside of me, filling me to the brim with ice. My tears luckily ran out but I was trapped in a web of ice thrusting my hips about to try and get comfortable or at least get away from this terror at my crotch. I was so terrified and afraid. This was just too much for me to deal with.

I tried to ignore it.

I tried to close my eyes tightly, but they were frozen open with an odd sort of ice that let me see clearly; or would have let me see clearly if there was anything to see.

But there wasn’t yet.

Soon enough that changed though. A figure rose from the snow far in front of me and stepped closer. Her skin seemed to be of snow itself. Her lips were ice blue. She was naked as I was but didn’t seem cold. In fact, she almost seemed a bit warm. Grinning, she moved in front of me and began to rub over the parts of my body that weren’t covered with ice, which were too many for my tastes.

My body responded to the touches on parts of my face, neck, and breasts and I groaned. Shuddering in the ice, the piece inside of me seemed all the more prominent. I was so cold, but even I couldn’t ignore this pleasure for some reason.

“There comes a point, my little Anna, that even ice becomes warm. Sometimes, it even turns hot. You’re so close to that special point, Anna. You know it.” I tried to cry out, but there was ice inside of my mouth and all I ended up doing was crying out against a growth of ice that felt all too much like a phallus. “Oh now now, you don’t need to talk. You just need to feel.” Her hands, so icy and cold, did begin to feel warm as did the growth inside of me. As she kneaded my breasts together, I began to feel the ice against my most tender places move slowly. Before long it felt so hot, and I began to sweat though I was still sitting in snow. I couldn’t understand this, but she didn’t give me any time. This ice queen’s net began to thrust and rub me in ways I’d only imagined. Her hands went along with it wonderfully. Slowly the net began to melt, but I couldn’t move. I felt so good, so hot. She pushed me down against the ground and her hands, lips, tongue, and nails began to move all over me. I couldn’t do anything but moan. It felt so good. As I reached my peak, the whole world turned the most blissful color that I’d ever seen... White.

4

“Wake up you soddy little brat! You’re having the spiciest dream ever I bet, but you’re not alone to enjoy it!” Groaning I felt hands on my shoulder, rocking me back and forth. Whimpering I slowly opened up my eyes and was faced with the bright painful flash of the fire. Shocked by this, so quickly, I spun to look at whoever had shook me and tried to tell where the hell I was.

Most of all, I wanted to know where my snow-lover was.

Instead of seeing who I wanted to see, I saw that stupid bitch Crystal. Her long white hair and blue eyes stared at me, snow-white skin so similar but not what I wanted.

Sighing sadly as I tried to slowly stood up I realized that all of that had been a dream. A wonderful dream, but it was a dream none the less. If I was out in the snow, there was no way that I could be alright and inside now. Besides, I had popped out in the middle of the snow out of nowhere in nothing and was raped by vines of ice made by my own tears. That kind of thing just didn’t happen unless you were dreaming. I was a college student, not a schizophrenic twit. I knew it had to be some sort of dream that said I wasn’t having enough sex.

Maybe it was the dream all girls got to experiment in college.

Laughing I ruffled my own hair and held it in my hand for a moment and looked up at the ceiling. No sooner was I about to become lost in thought did that rude whore Crystal give me another shake and laughed along with me, or probably at me. “Now now now, just what was that little dream?”

I blushed and looked down at my legs and curled them up underneath me. “It was nothing. Just a little wet dream, ya know?” I was so embarrassed a my loudness. How could such a thing happen to me? The first time that ever happened to me it had to be at some weird place like that with a weirder woman like that. It just didn’t seem right to me.

Life isn’t fair though.

Not even in exciting stories.

“Oh, you poor, poor dear. I bet you’re all worked up too. I have something back in my car if you need it. Its not far away, I was just scared that I wouldn’t find any place to stay. . . You know?” Blushing more I nodded very slowly. I didn’t want to deal with this at all.

Then the thought occurred to me. If she’d go out to her car then I could get some time alone. My sex was still dripping, and I was wearing tight Levi’s. Soon enough it would be visible and I didn’t want her to be there while I got myself off and made it so I could try to be civil to her again. I just needed a few minutes in the bathroom to fuck myself into an orgasm and all would be well. I was kind of shocked that I hadn’t cum from the dream alone.

Giggling weakly I nodded ever so softly. “Sure, you go run along and get whatever it is that you want to get. I’ll just go into the bathroom and get started. When you get back, just bang on the door, and then open it a bit, and slip it in-between the door and the wall really fast. Thanks!”

Crystal smirked and nodded, running out of the cabin and slamming the door behind her. I was so hot i couldn’t help it. I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I slipped off my pants and kicked them away, followed by my panties. They were so wet that I was surprised that I hadn’t came in my panties already.

Maybe I had for all I knew. I was sort of dizzy and disoriented. Maybe this was all getting out of my control faster than I even realized.

Maybe by that point I didn’t care.

Legs spread I rubbed my fingers over that wet spot between my legs as hard as I could. It felt so good, and I could see that snow woman’s eyes in my mind as I closed my eyes tight. I imagined that her icy-hot hands were the ones massaging my pussy as my fingers slipped in. Two at first then three, and I slammed them as hard and fast as I could. My eyes rolled back in my head and my head rolled back on my neck, mouth hanging open as I cried out.

Gods it felt so great.

It felt so great that I didn’t even realize when the door opened. It felt so great that I didn’t even notice as Crystal stripped out of her clothing and watched me with glee. Even still, I don’t think that you see just how great that it felt.

You can’t.

Crystal cleared her throat loudly and I finally noticed that she’d entered. I tried to close my legs but it felt so good and I didn’t even care soon as I continued it. One of my hands reached up and literally ripped off my top, massaging my breasts one at a time. I knew that I was on display for Crystal but for some reason I just didn’t care.

I didn’t care about much by that point. All I needed was the pleasure, and as Crystal untied her bikini-style panties and they fell to the ground, I saw my ice queen in front of me. She was so strong, looked so cold, and so pretty. I wanted to taste her snowy dew.

The fuzz between her legs looked like puffy, dewy snow. I wanted to lick and kiss at that snow. I wanted to taste and feel it.

To be honest, I wanted to cry.

“Awww, what a good little snow angel. That’s what you are, you know. All slaves to the snow are snow angels...” My Queen reached down and began to massage herself where I thrust and a tasty looking slush began to slide out from that tender passage.

Slowly she stepped towards me and I gasped, moaning out in an addition to my pleasure. “I’m a... I’m a s-s-snow angel. . .”

Crystal laughed and pulled her hand up, rubbing it slowly up her body and I couldn’t take my eyes off of those fingers. Those long, white, beautiful fingers. She walked closer and leaned to where her forehead touched mine. She was so cold, but I knew that if I let her, I would turn hot.

One of her hands though, I hadn’t seen. It was behind her back. Grinning, she pulled it out, and held it up to my mouth. Without even seeing what was in it I took the snow-like substance into my mouth and swished it with my tongue. It felt good and made my mouth tingle.

“That dream you had... that was because I was doing this...” Smirking she rubbed a hand over my thigh towards my tenderness and I felt a sharp twinge. Oh gods it felt so good. “I was letting the ice inside of you. My hypno-ice. It goes inside of you, freezing inside of your underwear, and as you get aroused, it melts and your body absorbs it. You dream that I, the woman you hate, is making you cum, and you’re enjoying it. And not only that, but it leaves you so horny that you can’t help it... That stuff you just ate? That was the second part to the mixture.

“The first dose of ice, that makes your libido uncontrollable, and attracts you to me. The second, the dose of snow, that begins to make you my slave.” I heard the words and whimpered. I was so afraid! how could this woman do this to me?! I squirmed about and tried to stop my fingers, and was able to pull them out. Sadly, they didn’t go far. Both of my hands massaged and kneaded my breasts as I arched my sex towards her wandering hand.

I cried out and the tears slid down my face, but didn’t do what I wanted them to do. My nipples began to hurt as I tugged and pulled at them. So wanton, so horny, so wet.

She laughed at me, laughed at my pain, and leaned down to my crotch. Her tongue was so icy and cold, lapping at my hot cunt. I knew the secret now though. I knew that cold turned hot. My eyes closed again and I squeezed my breasts hard as she made me so nice and cold, especially my tender little bit.

My snow queen was so good, and I was so close, that before long I went over the edge and flowed into her, crying out and thrashing. Grinning, she looked up at me, and our eyes locked, my hands stayed still.

“Now my little snow angel...” Crystal moved back, and rubbed over her icy sex as she grinned. “Time to serve your queen.”

To be Continued?