The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE IDEALS OF OTHERS

by Colleen Whyte

Lynn Mason guided the dark stallion back towards the stable yards, both rider and beast were sweating from the long ride over the hills of the Mason Estate. A stable hand came out to take the horse’s harness and Lynn dismounted with the ease of someone who had ridden from an early age. She gave the horse an affectionate pat on the rump, instructed the hand to ‘see’ to the horse and peeled off her cap to free her long black hair which she shook out. Taking a packet of cigarettes out of the pocket of her baggy riding trousers she lit one and took a long drag.

“I do wish you wouldn’t smoke,” a voice stated from behind her and the lithe teenager swung around to greet the new comer.

“Oh daddy, don’t go on. I know you don’t like it but all the girls at St Winnie’s smoke, and so does mummy.”

“I really expect better of a private school,” he father muttered, then smiled as he turned his attention back to his pretty daughter. “You’d better come with me back to the house, we’ve having guests for dinner and you need to get cleaned up.”

“But daddy, I was going to go to a meeting tonight with Jenny,” Lynn pleaded as her long strides matched those of her father as they walked across the cobblestones towards the three story manor house. “We’re organising a protest against the fox hunt next month.”

“I’m sorry, but this is more important. The Patterson’s are coming specifically to see you as they may want to send their own daughter to St Winnifreds.”

“Okay daddy. I’ll have to ring Jenny and let her know I can’t make it.” Lynn said as she took a last drag on her cigarette and to her father’s consternation, flicked the butt into the flower garden.

“And no smoking tonight, its bad enough when your mother does it. Look, I’d really like you to quit and I know it isn’t easy, but a friend has recommended a doctor who helped him get over his ... habit. If I make an appointment would you be willing to give it a go?”

“Yes daddy.” Lynn agreed and giving her father an affectionate pat on the hand, trotted away to her rooms.

Behind them the stable hands set about rubbing down the stallion, the newer of the two was wise enough to wait until father and daughter were well out of ear shot before muttering—“Wouldn’t mind getting my leg over that filly, if you know what I mean.”

“No chance of that mate, she’s a right little prude and even if she did put out she’d never go slumming with the likes of us. She don’t even have a boyfriend, she’s that uptight.”

* * *

Dr Mitchell sized up his latest patient, she hardly looked the eighteen year old that her stat sheet claimed but perhaps that was because she didn’t try to ‘dress older’ like most girls. The tidy green sweater, the expensive jeans that were neither so tight as to be a tease or so loose as to be ‘hip’, the cross trainers, it all said old money and conservative. Sure enough the next of kin entry listed her father as James Norman Mason, one of the regions wealthiest merchant bankers.

No makeup he noted, or at least very discretely applied, he wasn’t sure if that showed confidence or a disdain for such things. Still very pretty though, and the raven black hair seemed to be natural, just long enough that she would have to tie it back for exercising. And she seemed to do a lot of that from the sports she had listed, tennis, cross country, equestrian, skiing were just the top of the list.

“So what can I do for you today, Ms Mason?” he asked.

“Oh its just that my father wants me to give up smoking.”

“I’m surprised that you smoke,” Dr Mitchell said, “What with the effort you obviously put in to keeping fit.”

“Its a bad habit,” she agreed, “Unfortunately my mother and several members of the household staff smoke and it was too easy to get started. Now I want to quit.”

“Okay. Well in light of your excellent physical and mental state I would recommend starting with a prescription of P-nova-eriton to suppress the craving and moving on to a course of hypnotherapy to overcome the habitual behaviour.”

Lynn just nodded her assent and left him to continue talking.

“Now, as with all medication, there might be some side effects from the P-nova-eriton. Possible reactions include mild head aches, increased appetite or a light skin irritation. Even if these do occur there is probably no reason not to continue the treatment although I would obviously prefer you to come in for a check up. Now I have the first week’s dosage here and you can pick up fresh batches on a weekly basis from my nurse.”

“Thank you, doctor,” Lynn said with a polite smile as she accepted the plastic medicine bottle with its 14 white pills.

* * *

Lynn was quite relaxed as she sat on the examination table wearing only her bra and panties as the doctor examined her back. “So, Ms Mason,” he said as he stepped away and moved around in front of her. “Has there been any other problems other than the mild rash on your back and upper arms?”

“No, doctor.”

“Hmm, well I think I can say its only a mild allergic reaction, probably brought on by the P-nova-eriton.”

“Allergy to what, doctor?”

“I would say to the rather coarse fabric of the shirt you’re wearing. You did say that the rash gets worse when you’re wearing your hiking clothes. As there doesn’t seem to be any other side effects I would recommend you stick with the P-nova-eriton rather than run the risk of developing more serious side effects from another prescription.”

“All right, doctor,” Lynn said as she hopped down and moved over to her clothes. “What can I do about the rash?”

“Try not to wear wool, coarse cotton or other rough fabrics next to your skin. As the rash comes on quite quickly you can experiment with what clothes cause the problem.”

Lynn finished dressing and was getting ready to leave when Dr Mitchell asked one last question. “How’s your quit smoking effort going?”

“I’m down to three a day, doctor,” she replied and left the office. Outside her chauffeur was waiting with the car.

“Back to my place, I have to change,” she instructed. And half an hour later she was home.

Lynn strode up the steps athletically and through the door that was opened as she approached by a servant that she acknowledged with a hurried thank you. She went straight up to her bedroom, the itching was beginning to annoy her now and she wanted to change as quickly as possible. She found immediate relief with a silk blouse and changed in to a matching skirt. She didn’t have any other physical activities planned for the rest of the day so she could afford to wear something slightly more feminine until tomorrow.

* * *

“Hmm,” Dr Mitchell mumbled as he very carefully looked over the inflamed skin of Lynn’s inner thighs, making sure he didn’t touch her anywhere near her groin. “I think this is just more of the same. The rash on your back has completely cleared up.”

“Yes doctor,” Lynn replied somewhat reluctantly, “I can’t wear tops made out of cotton or wool though or it flares up almost instantly. Does this mean I won’t be able to wear jeans either?”

“Hmm,” the doctor repeated as he pretended to think about it. “Perhaps it would be better if you didn’t wear trousers or shorts at all, they just inhibit the skin from breathing.”

“Do you mean only wear skirts and dresses? They’re not very practical for cross country.”

“Well, as this is only a temporary condition brought on by the medication, perhaps it wouldn’t hurt to move some of your activities nearer home for a bit. The sooner you kick the habit, the sooner you can get back in to your old routine.”

“I’m down to two a day,” Lynn said happily.

“Then we can probably push things along a bit faster, we could start the hypnotherapy the day after tomorrow if you’re interested?”

“Of course doctor.”

It was an uncomfortably long trip home for Lynn, knowing that it was the jeans she was wearing that was causing her latest rash just made it itch all the more and she couldn’t wait to change to get some relief.

* * *

“Drink this herbal tea,” Dr Mitchell said handing Lynn a small cup with a wisp of steam coming off it. “It will help you relax.”

Lynn, already lying back on the leather bound couch, screwed up her face with the first sip.

“Sorry if its a bit bitter,” the doctor said with a smile as he saw her expression, “But it is meant to be that way. Keep drinking and you’ll find you get used to it.”

Lynn did as she was told and although it didn’t taste any better by the end of the cup she did feel quite relaxed, sleepy almost. The doctor took the cup from her softening grip and putting it to one side he held a small electronic wand in front of her eyes.

“Now, relax, just watch the end of the wand, focus on the flickering light, relax ...”

And she went under just like that. Dr Mitchell was surprised how easy it had been, even considering the sedatives in her tea and the ongoing effects of the P-nova-eriton. He put away the wand and took a good look at her, not having to hide the lust now. He quite liked her in the silk blouse and knee length skirt but he knew his client wanted much more and he had to get down to business. A few simple tests to confirm that she was under and susceptible and then he began the initial instruction set, little things just to test the water and get her started without drawing any undue attention.

Half an hour later and Lynn awoke feeling refreshed and surprised to see how much time had passed. “That’s amazing, doctor,” she said as she sat up and stretched. “Do you think you could help me with my back hand as well?”

Dr Mitchell laughed in response but his mind was elsewhere. It was time to see if the instructions had taken. “I’ll see what I can do. Now I think we should double your dosage of P-nova-eriton. And maybe you could wear pink shoes for your next appointment? And do your hair up in those elastic ring-thingies.”

“Of course doctor,” Lynn replied without noticing anything out of the ordinary in the request.

* * *

It was a much shorter ride than Lynn normally took but the shorts she was wearing were beginning to chaff and it was taking all the pleasure out of it. She had thought it would be okay to wear shorts for an hour or so, and they were very loose but it hadn’t worked out. Now as she brought the black stallion back to the stables she was feeling a little guilty about trying to circumvent Dr Mitchell’s advice.

The stable hands were caught off guard by her early return and had to scramble out when they heard the horse’s hooves on the concrete. Leaving the horse with them she strode back to the house and barely made it back to her room before she pulled down her shorts and sighed as the itching eased. After showering she patted herself dry with the softest, fluffiest towel she could find and then dusted her legs and groin with scented talc to deal with the redness that persisted. Dressing took a while for her to complete, anything but the softest or smoothest of fabrics felt prickly against her skin and she ended up wearing a satin briefs and camisole set that her father had bought her ages ago and she had never worn because they had felt too delicate and fragile.

Over this she put on a mid-thigh length satin lined tweed skirt and matching jacket, there didn’t seem any need for a blouse. There was an immediate and almost pleasurable relief from the itching which didn’t go unnoticed. Perhaps she should see Dr Mitchell that afternoon, she thought and dialled his office number on her cell phone.

His nurse confirmed that he could fit her in half an hour from then and accepting the appointment, Lynn put away her cell phone and went to her closet to finish dressing. Now that she was going to see the doctor she would need some special clothes. First there were the white ankle socks and bright pink high heeled pumps, then the canary yellow scrunchies for her hair. At no point as she made her way in to the doctor’s office did it occur to her how silly they looked with the rest of her expensive outfit or that she only put them on because the doctor had told her to.

* * *

Lynn was up on the doctor’s table again, this time naked except for her satin briefs and the yellow hair scrunchies. She was completely at ease as the doctor examined her breasts, gently testing their firmness while very carefully keeping away from her nipples.

“Hmm,” the doctor murmured as he completed his examination. “No, I don’t think there’s any swelling or that your breasts are noticeably larger. They may have filled out a bit because of your increased appetite but you still have a very trim figure and shouldn’t worry about becoming over weight.”

“I’m not, doctor. I’ve never been one of those silly girls who starves themselves. It’s just that some of my underwear feels a bit tight.”

“Yes, well, I don’t see anything amiss. Now you were saying that the rash is getting worse? I don’t see any irritation on your skin.”

“Not at the moment, but almost all of my clothes cause the rash to break out. I can’t even wear my longer skirts, anything past the knee sets it off. I have a lot of meetings and such that I can’t wear short skirts to. It’s bad enough that I’ve had to give up nearly all of my sports, I don’t want to have to give up my community work as well.”

Dr Mitchell pretended to muse this over as his patient got dressed. Her breasts were easily a cup size larger and he was pleased that it had taken her this long to notice. The changes, physical and mental were coming along nicely.

“Perhaps,” he said as Lynn slipped on her pink shoes, “if you’re worried about showing too much leg you could try wearing stockings. Not pantyhose though.”

“I don’t own any stockings, doctor.”

“Well you can always buy some on your way home. Consider a garter belt to hold them up. And if you’re finding your bras are getting a bit tight, try going without.”

“Okay, doctor, I’ll see if that helps.” Lynn said without batting an eye at her doctor’s strange suggestions.

“Good, good. And since you’re here we might as well do another hypnosis session. I think we’ll soon have your bad habit kicked.”

“I’ve haven’t lit up in over three days,” Lynn replied proudly.

* * *

“Something seems to be troubling you.”

“Oh, it’s nothing, doctor. Nothing really important anyway. It’s just that with my reaction to cotton, wool and other fabrics I’ve only got a very limited range of clothes left in my wardrobe I can wear.”

“I have a catalogue that might help. It’s speciality clothing that’s both stylish and designed with rash susceptibilities like yours in mind. The articles of clothing are somewhat pricey however.”

“That’s not a problem,” Lynn giggled as she accepted the glossy brochure, “Daddy’s not exactly poor and he did promise to foot ALL my bills for giving up smoking. Mmm, these models are very pretty.”

“That’s the way of things nowadays, beauty sells.” Dr Mitchell commented wryly as he observed her reaction as she leafed through the catalogue.

“Oh I wasn’t criticising. I wouldn’t mind being that pretty myself. Most of this seems to be lingerie.”

“As underwear will be closest to your skin it makes sense.”

“Mmm, yes, I suppose it does. Oh, here’s the outer wear. Those dresses are spectacular, so shiny and tight. Is that one latex?”

“Yes, it’s a safe fabric for your condition.” Dr Mitchell replied as casually as he could manage.

“I think I’ll order that dress, and some of the other stuff. Same time Tuesday, doctor?”

“That will be good, just make an appointment with the nurse on your way out.”

* * *

“Sorry Thunder,” Lynn said softly as she brushed down the large black stallion, “But I can’t take you out today, the dress I’m wearing is too long and tight to ride in and my old jeans just itch horribly now. I’ll get one of the stable hands to give you a run, try to be nice to him.”

Continuing to rub down her horse Lynn found herself growing quite, well she couldn’t think of a better description for it, happy. The sort of happy she normally only felt when Thunder cantered down after a long hard run across the fields. It seemed strange to be enjoying rubbing him down as much as the exhilaration of exercise but saw no reason to stop until she heard the sound of footsteps on the hay of the stable floor. Looking over her shoulder she saw it was the new stablehand and somehow the sight of him made her even happier.

“Lars,” she called out, not entirely sure that was his name, but he responded anyway, “Could you saddle up Thunder and take him for a run. I haven’t had a chance recently and I don’t want him to get out of condition.”

The stablehand swallowed hard before answering and even then seemed to be a bit husky. “Sure, miss. I’ll fetch a saddle and do it right away.”

Lynn noted that he wasn’t making eye contact, that in fact his gaze was firmly locked on her breasts which she had to admit were fairly prominent in her clinging electric blue latex minidress. She felt she should be annoyed at being ogled but somehow it didn’t seem that bad. Then she noticed the bulge in the crotch of his trousers. She waited until he was encumbered with the saddle and then with an impish grin she brushed past him, making sure her hand caressed his crotch. His startled exclamation made her feel really happy and she was positively glowing with pleasure as she strolled back to the house to clean up.

* * *

“Lynn, do you really think that is appropriate attire?” The query came from Lynn’s mother who as always was laden with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of sherry in the other. Her own clothes, while not inexpensive, were rumpled in the way of someone who didn’t really care about their appearance anymore.

Lynn glanced down at her dress. Well actually she didn’t see much beyond her cleavage and breasts as they stood out so far from her chest in her tight black latex dress. She also didn’t see what could be wrong with it, the glossy material matched her pumps and she knew her underwear couldn’t be showing, because she wasn’t wearing any. At that moment her father entered the room.

“Daddy, is there anything wrong with what I’m wearing?” Lynn asked, her father’s opinion meant much more to her than her mother’s.

Her father swallowed hard and composed himself before answering in the most level tone he could manage. “No, nothing wrong at all. I think it looks quite pretty on you.”

Lynn shot her mother a ‘take that’ look, smiled at her father and happily trotted away to her room. She was completely oblivious to the argument that followed her departure.

“No surprise you don’t mind your daughter dressing like a slut!”

“Now, now Margot. Just because she’s young and beautiful. It’s quite gratifying to see that she’s not going to take after you. One bitter old harridan in the house is quite enough.”

“If I could be bothered, I’d slap you for that.”

“You mean if you could bring yourself to put down your cigarette, or manage to walk in a straight line.”

“Why I ever married you, I’ll never know.”

“Just a marriage of convenience as you very well know, Margot. I provide you with a lifestyle and you fuck my clients to help me close deals. Lord alone knows who Lynn’s real father is.”

“Hmmph! Well you’d better not forget how important I am to your little business empire.”

“But not irreplaceable, dear.”

* * *

“I’m telling ya, man, she’s a total cock-tease. She’s coming on to me like a bitch on heat!”

The older man regarded his junior with a mixture of pity and annoyance. “Don’t give me that shit, Lars. She’s a bitch all right, but the kind that will fuck you over, not fuck you. You make one move towards her and she’ll either have you arrested or have her doting daddy beat the crap out of you before making sure you never work in this state again.”

“No, I’m telling you. Haven’t you seen the stuff she’s been wearing lately? Hookers would get arrested for wearing that kind of stuff.” The youthful stable hand felt he knew what he was talking about. “She is coming on to me, she gets me to fetch silly things so she can see me stretch or bend over, and geez, she makes sure that I have to squeeze past her to get in and out of the stalls.”

The stable manager grunted and wandered back to his office, looked like Lars was going to be temporary and he should advertise for another stable hand. Distracted, he completely failed to see Lynn as she sauntered up to the stables, her young body squeezed into a pink latex sheath that clung to her like a second skin. She had picked it out from the doctor’s catalogue of non-allergent clothing and was quite taken with it. The very short hem gave her plenty of movement in the legs and the stretchy top let her breasts move just enough to be secure but not restricted. It also made her feel quite .. happy, a feeling that grew stronger as she saw Lars staring at her.

“Lars, I’ve brought some apples for Thunder. Be a dear and open up the stall for me, my hands are full.” Lynn remarked cheerfully, holding up her hands, each with one apple in it, to indicate how helpless she was. Lars managed to control himself enough to do as she instructed, but it was an effort.

“Oops!” Lynn giggled as she stepped into the large stall with her horse. “I’ve dropped one of the apples. Be a dear and pick it up for me.”

Lars bent over without hesitation, knowing she was checking out his butt and it was with some effort he straightened again as his erection shifted in his trousers. Lynn giggled again as she took the apple from his shaking hand and then proffered both apples to the horse which ate them with gusto.

“Oh dear,” Lynn said as she patted the horse on the nose before wiping her hands on the straw. “Naughty boy, Thunder. You eat too fast. You’ve got apple juice on my new dress.” So saying, Lynn turned away from her horse and facing the stablehand ran her hands down the front of the latex dress, spreading the sticky wetness over her breasts and down over her stomach towards her crotch. “Mmmm!” she couldn’t help purring, somehow that felt really good.

Lars was almost choking on his own tongue by this point.

“I’ll have to go find a wet cloth and wipe it down. Good thing this fabric doesn’t stain.” Lynn commented lightly as she rubbed her breasts again then squeezed past Lars in the narrow opening from the stall. “Thanks for your help,” she flashed him a smile and strolled back to the house, failing to see Lars collapse in a heap onto the straw with a wet patch forming in the front of his trousers.

* * *

James Mason put down his paper as he heard the rap on his study door and clearing his throat, bade the knocker come in. A moment later the door opened and a vision in pale blue latex trotted in to the room. Lynn’s father was glad his newspaper was covering his crotch because his cock had instantly sprung in to life at the sight of his daughter, her shapely body squeezed into the skin tight catsuit.

“You wanted to see me, Daddy?” she asked, unaware of the effect she was having on him.

“Hmmph, uh yes. I’ve got an important guest coming over tonight for dinner and your mother is feeling a bit off colour and won’t be able to attend. I was hoping you would play hostess for me, make sure my guest is well looked after.” He awaited her reaction intently, she had done such duties before but only under duress.

“If it would make you happy, Daddy.” Lynn replied without hesitation.

“It would, it would. Especially if you did your best to make the client happy.”

“Of course Daddy. Should I dress formal?”

“Ahem, I’ve taken the liberty of having a dress brought in for you, it should be arriving this afternoon. I hope you’ll like it.”

Lynn gave him a huge smile and leaned forward to give him a kiss on the cheek. “I’m sure I’ll love it Daddy.” In the process she had to put her hand down onto his lap to keep her balance in her high heels and James Mason flushed from the pressure on his erect cock even through the layers of newspaper. “But I have to be off now, I’ve got an appointment with Dr Mitchell but I’ll be back in plenty of time to try on the dress.”

Her father didn’t trust himself to give more than a grunt, and taking this as a sign of approval, Lynn went out to where the car and chauffeur was waiting for her. In the past she had preferred to walk and had never taken the chauffeured town car but her new taste in shoes made walking or driving completely impractical and besides, she quite enjoyed the chauffeur’s company now. Not that Norman said much on their trips, but he definitely paid her a lot of attention and let her prattle away. He wasn’t as nice looking as Lars of course, being much older but she still got a pleasant little shiver when he eyed her up in her new outfits.

So as a special treat for him today she made sure she dropped her purse as she got out of the car. She wasn’t sure why but it made her feel really good to do little things like this, she just loved how men stared at her well rounded butt in its clinging attire. Glancing slyly over her shoulder as she headed in to the clinic she was rewarded by the dazed look on Norman’s face.

Inside she found Dr Mitchell had a new receptionist, or at least so she thought until she got closer and realised that it was the same woman. She had completely restyled her hair, her makeup was much bolder and the low cut dress she was wearing showed off more cleavage than Lynn had thought she previously had. Well it certainly made her prettier, Lynn thought as the receptionist gave her a pleasant smile and told her to go right in.

Dr Mitchell gave her one of those appreciative looks that had been making her feel happy lately as she went in to his office. He was so sweet, and handsome. She really felt she should do something special for him, although she wasn’t sure quite what. Maybe he would suggest something, somehow that seemed exactly what she wanted, for him to come up with something.

“Hi doc,” she chirped, “Hope I’m not too early.”

“No, right on time. So how are you coming along with the cigarettes?”

“Oh I haven’t lit up in what seems like ages now. And I’m feeling really .. neat .. about it.”

“I’d better be careful,” the doctor said with a wry grin, “I may be doing myself out of a job.”

“Well, I’m not sure I’m completely over them,” Lynn put back a bit too quickly, somehow not seeing Dr Mitchell again was a bit frightening. “We really should make sure the treatment’s stuck.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Dr Mitchell replied letting his enthusiasm show. “How about we start with the hypnosis, you’ve been going under quite freely in the last couple of visits.”

“Okay doc,” Lynn agreed and spread herself out on his couch. It only took her a moment to get comfortable and a moment longer for the doctor to put her in to her trance state.

Dr Mitchell could only admire the sexy young woman laid out on the couch, her pretty face, her voluptuous young body sheathed in latex, her enlarged breasts peaked by a clear imprint of her nipples and the fragily tall high heels. He also noted that she was wearing leggings without it occurring to her that she had given up her staid old trousers on his advice. But best of all, she was completely under his sway.

He paused. Sadly that just meant his work was almost done. Oh well, he shrugged, he was never going to get to fuck her himself anyway, that had been clearly stipulated in the contract, so he might as well get on with it.

“Lynn? Can you hear me?”

“Yes doctor,” came back the dreamy voice.

“Lynn. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity?”

“No doctor. Sex outside of marriage is wrong. Men won’t respect you if you’re wanton.”

Dr Mitchell grimaced. He had guessed that Lynn was a virgin but she also had some very serious hang ups about sex. This could be tricky. “Lynn. Is it wrong to do what your father wants?”

“No. I love my father.”

“Lynn. Is it wrong to do what I want?”

“No. You’re my doctor.”

“Lynn. Your father wants you to be nice to his clients.”

“Yes, he said that,” Lynn responded dreamily, pleased by the memory.

“Lynn. Your father wants you to make his clients happy.”

“Yes.”

“Lynn. What if one of your father’s clients wants to have sex with you to make him happy?”

“I .. I want to make him happy .. but .. sex before marriage is wrong.” Lynn’s brow furrowed even in her entranced state as she was hit by the contradiction.

Okay, thought Dr Mitchell, this was it, all or nothing.

“Lynn. Who told you sex before marriage is wrong?”

“My mother.”

“Lynn. Did she tell you why?”

“Men won’t respect you.”

“Lynn. Your father’s clients respect him, don’t they?”

“Yes.”

“And your father wants you to make his clients happy?”

“Yes.”

“So if you make your father’s clients happy then they respect you because they respect your father.”

“I .. yes, doctor. If I make Daddy’s clients happy then they will respect me.”

Dr Mitchell smiled and settled back, the tension of the last few moments flowing from his body. She had taken it all in much easier than he expected. Now all he had to do was some fine tuning.

* * *

Lynn was happily humming as she dried herself after her shower. Not worrying about a bathrobe, she wandered back in to her room fluffing out her hair with her hand held dryer, making sure she wandered past her open window just in case Lars was watching. She liked doing naughty things like that, it made her feel tingly all over, especially between her legs.

Dried and with a light dusting of scented talc, Lynn went over to the table where the boxes from the exclusive city clothing store had been left by the butler. The larger pink box, she knew, would be the dress so the ebony black one would have to be lingerie. Pulling the cord that released the bow, she lifted the top off the black box and putting it to one side reached in to pull off the crepe paper.

Lynn inhaled sharply as she saw the underwear, it was absolutely gorgeous and she couldn’t wait to try it on. There were silky sheer black stockings with lacy stretch tops, french cut panties and a three quarter cup bra. The first two items slid on without hesitation but the bra proved to be too small, which made Lynn giggle. It probably would have fit just a couple of months ago but she knew her breasts were bigger now. Well she would just have to do without a bra tonight, they were firm enough that they didn’t need much support.

The sound of tyres crunching on the gravel of the driveway reminded Lynn that she was running late so discarding the bra she opened the second box and ripped away the paper.

The dress was deep red and made of her special non-allergenic material Lynn noted as she lifted the garment out of the box. Dr Mitchell must have told her father about her special clothing requirements, that was nice of him she decided as she skipped over to the mirror to check it out.

She liked what she saw, it was short enough that she could move freely (almost a bit too short she noted, it would show off her stocking tops if she wasn’t careful), and strapless at the top which was just so elegant and best of all it had built in reinforcing around the bodice to give her a nice small waist and support her breasts. Which was just as well as she wouldn’t have been able to wear a brassiere with it anyway.

The reaction she got when she arrived in the main hall was everything she hoped for. Her father looked very pleased, so pleased that it gave Lynn a pleasant tingle. The man with her father muttered something under his breath and just stared until she got to the bottom of the stairs. She liked the way he was staring at her, even though he did seem to be a bit out of breath when she shook hands with him.

“Mr McCallut, my daughter Lynn,” her father said introducing them. “Lynn, could you look after Mr McCallut until dinner? You can show him around the house, and as he might be staying the night you could show him the guest rooms.”

“I would be delighted to, Father,” Lynn replied in her best speaking voice. “If you’ll come with me,” she invited the perspiring man. “You can freshen up and then I’ll take you on a tour of the bedrooms so that you can pick one.”

Mr McCallut seemed to be at a loss for words and Lynn assumed that it must have been a very tiring journey for him. She took him to a bathroom and waited patiently as he splashed his face vigorously with cold water, and discretely pretended not to notice when turned away to adjust the front of his trousers. That done, she took him by the hand and chatting away happily she took him down the hallway.

“I think you’ll like this room best,” she said pleasantly as she opened the door and led him in to one of the spacious guest bedrooms. “Its got a queen sized bed, and it doesn’t get the sun first thing in the morning so you can sleep in.” Letting go of his hand she went over to the bed and bending over pulled back the covers, “And its got the satin sheets.”

It suddenly occurred to Lynn that she had forgotten all about how short and tight the skirt was and that not only was she displaying her stocking tops, but also probably her panties as well. Glancing back she could tell by the direction of Mr McCallut’s gaze and the stunned look on his face that she was doing just that. For a second she thought she might have offended him and was relieved, and pleased, when he began to smile. He was also going to need to adjust his trousers again.

Then a wicked thought hit Lynn, and it gave her a super tingle. “Here,” she said with a sweet smile, “Let me help you with that.” And before he could react she undid his belt and trousers, and couldn’t help giggling as his cock popped out over the waistband of his underpants. “Oh its so big and hard!” she said as she reached out to stroke it. Mr McCallut groaned and shuddered, his cock twitched once and then sprayed a stream of cum all over Lynn’s hand and dress. “Oh god! I’m sorry, I ..”

“It’s okay,” Lynn reassured him, “My dress will just wipe clean, the fabric doesn’t stain. But here, let me help you clean up.”

And then, Lynn got down on her knees in front of him and began to lick the sticky end of his cock. She wasn’t sure why, it just seemed like the right thing to do and when his cock started to get hard again she took it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Somewhere in her subconscious she even felt she could hear Dr Mitchell urging her on. Mr McCallut certainly sounded happy.

* * *

Lynn was feeling quite pleased with herself the next day as she got ready for a morning’s shopping and a visit to Dr Mitchell. She was feeling pleased because her father was pleased, apparently Mr McCallut had signed all the contracts and her father was crediting her with the success of the deal.

Seeing as the deal was done, Lynn probably needn’t have helped Mr McCallut with his early morning problem when she had brought him breakfast in bed, but she figured it didn’t hurt to leave him with a good impression and it had been quite interesting to learn how much men liked to have their hard cocks stroked.

So humming happily to herself she picked up the dinky little purse she had bought to match her pale blue minidress and with one last glance in the mirror made her way down to where the car was waiting. Norman the chauffeur was so nice, always willing to drop whatever he was doing to drive her wherever she wanted to go. In fact her father had even made a half serious complaint that he rarely saw his own car anymore.

Sliding in to the back seat with Norman holding the door for her, Lynn noticed somewhat absently that her short skirts had a tendency to ride up when she got in and out of the car. She hoped that Norman didn’t mind too much and flashed him a quick smile to say all was well before telling him where in town to drop her off. He was smiling too.

First stop in town was new shoes. She already had dozens but so many of them just didn’t match her new outfits. Besides a lot of her old stuff was just so boring, she really wondered why she even bothered wearing it. She needed new lingerie, new dresses, even a decent coat, something in fur, with a satin lining, something really luxurious. But just shoes for now, with only a couple of hours before her appointment with Dr Mitchell she didn’t have time for anything else.

So with shiny new open toed sandals, with a delicate three inch heel, Lynn arrived at the clinic to find his receptionist engrossed in a glossy magazine. Lynn recognised it instantly, it was the same catalogue she used to order her new clothes from. She briefly wondered if the receptionist had an allergy problem too or just liked the really fashionable clothes, and decided it really didn’t matter.

“You’d look really good in that black lycra outfit,” Lynn commented as she leaned over the woman’s shoulder and pointed out her selection.

The receptionist jumped. “Oh, sorry. I didn’t hear you come in,” she apologised, quickly putting down the magazine. “I was just, um, Dr Mitchell said for you to go straight in.”

“Thanks,” Lynn chirped and with a brief knock went in to Dr Mitchell’s office. “Hi Doc,” she greeted him.

“Hello Lynn. New shoes?” he queried with a welcoming smile as he gestured for her to take her place on the couch.

“Yep. I thought men didn’t notice things like that,” Lynn giggled as she lay down and made herself comfortable, enjoying the tactile stickiness between her latex dress and the leather of the couch.

“You’d be surprised what men notice, especially on a beautiful girl like you,” Dr Mitchell replied as he pulled out his wand and got ready to hypnotise her.

“Oh, that’s so sweet,” Lynn continued to giggle, she was just feeling that happy right now. Even a moment of memory and reflection didn’t change her demeanour. “You know doc, you’ve been so wonderful to me, helping me quit smoking and such, I really would like to do something extra special for you. Because, you know, I’ve found I’m really good a making men happy. If you’d like ..”

“Hmph!” Dr Mitchell grunted to cover his surprise and discomfort. On his couch Lynn had adopted an extremely seductive pose and it took all his willpower not to take her up on her offer. “No, sorry,” he squeaked. “It doesn’t pay to get too intimate with patients, it might interfere with your treatment, set back all our progress to date.”

“Oh.” Lynn was disappointed and didn’t hide it. “But I really want to do something special for you.”

“I’ve an idea then,” the doctor said after swallowing to clear his dry through. “Miss Ipson, my receptionist is looking for some more flattering clothes. I could give her tomorrow off and you could take her shopping, pick out some nice outfits for her. I’m sure you know just the thing.”

“Sure doc,” Lynn beamed, “I’d love to. She’s so pretty.”

“Right, then just watch the light at the end of the wand and ..”

That was all it took, Lynn was under again and at Dr Mitchell’s mercies. He really wished he could have a quick fondle but it wasn’t worth the risk. However as he reinforced the changes he had made to her personality some new options came to mind. He was sure his client wouldn’t object.

Lynn practically skipped out of Dr Mitchell’s office after her session, the hypnosis gave her a real buzz and now she was off to do him a favour and that made her feel even better. Too excited to slow down, she blurted out to the startled receptionist, “Dr Mitchell wants you in his office and I’ll see you tomorrow morning,” on her way out.

Leaving the clinic, Lynn strolled along the street feeling very pleased with herself. Helping Dr Mitchell’s receptionist pick out new outfits would be such fun she decided. She had a real talent for helping people. Daddy had always said he was good at judging people and he seemed to have made a great role for her with his company. Looking up ahead, Lynn spotted a familiar face just leaving a shop and called out to catch her attention. “Jenny!”

Her friend turned and stared at her blankly for a moment, then looked shocked. “Oh my god! It is you Lynn! What the hell are you doing parading around dressed like that?”

“You like?” Lynn giggled as she trotted up to her friend and did a twirl to show off.

“Are you kidding? You look like something out of a pop video. I can’t believe you’d wear something that trashy!” Jenny burst out in reply, not trying to hide her abject disgust.

Lynn, startled by the reaction, took in her friend dressed as always in her loose jeans and woollen shirt. Lynn could remember dressing like that, but for the life of her she couldn’t think why. It was just so .. unfeminine. Fine she supposed, if you wanted to go tramping or join a protest rally, but Lynn felt she had outgrown such childish stuff.

Her silence gave Jenny time to reconsider the venom of her words. “I’m sorry, that was unfair of me. But you really should see yourself, I don’t know what you were trying for but you look .. tarty. Is that really a rubber dress?”

“Latex.” Lynn replied in a subdued voice. “I was having an allergic reaction to some medication and Dr Mitchell suggested I try it.”

“Oh,” Jenny said, a moment of guilt before it struck her that something didn’t seem right about it. “Are you sure? I mean, he might have meant something else, something not quite so tight and skimpy.”

“No, this is just the sort of thing he thought I should wear,” Lynn said more confidently, feeling she had her trusted doctor as support. “In fact he gave me several catalogues, you should drop by and have a look through them. There’s some really fantastic outfits in them that I know you’d love.”

Jenny didn’t know what to say to that, her friend’s entire demeanour had changed, she was almost as ditzy as her clothes sense implied. “Yeah, sure. Look, sorry but I have to get home. I’m in kind of a hurry. Catch up with you later okay?” she lied to escape.

“Of course,” Lynn smiled and Jenny was scared to see how quickly her friend seemed to have forgotten the tension of a moment before.

* * *

Lynn got home just in time to catch a parcel being delivered. Jumping out of the limousine she raced up the steps with surprising agility in her heels and snatched the dress-box from the young courier’s hands with a delighted squeal of “Oh another dress, how fab. Here, let me sign for it, you lovely boy.”

Grabbing the pen out of his shirt pocket, she scribbled her initials on the order sheet and then took more time about putting the pen back, fondling his firm chest in the process. She was so pleased with his response that she couldn’t help but lean over and give him a quick kiss as well, before racing up to her bedroom to try on her latest outfit.

It didn’t disappoint her. Slinky black and all in leather, the dress would reach all the way to her ankles but it was slit all the way up to the hip. It was also too low cut for her to wear a bra but that didn’t worry Lynn in the slightest, she was confident of her large firm breasts. Now it was just a question of what she would wear with it. Stockings, and high heels but did she really need anything else, underwear would just spoil the lines of the dress.

She timed her descent down the stairs to coincide with her father greeting his latest client in the hallway. The sway of her hips, the way the split in the skirt fell open to show off her long stocking clad legs, the gentle bounce of her breasts, all of it got the attention it deserved and Lynn was giddily happy.

Hearing her father mutter something under his breath about giving Dr Mitchell a bonus made her feel even better. Taking the client’s arm to lead him to his bedroom she wondered if he would let her play with his cock like Mr McCallut had.

* * *

Mr Thompson, that was the new client, had let her play with his cock. At first he had seemed a bit hesitant, but Lynn had quickly figured out that was just a game he liked to play. It was a fun game, she had to slowly and carefully seduce him, as though he really wasn’t interested in her until finally his resolve broke. Lynn had shown him all over the house, had helped him get dressed for dinner and had played footsie under the table while he had tried to talk to Daddy about business.

Finally when he was getting ready for bed Lynn had crept in and surprised him half undressed. With his trousers down around his ankles she had grabbed his hard cock and on a whim taken it into her mouth. It tasted much better than she had expected and somehow she knew just what to do with her lips and tongue to make it spurt cum into her mouth. It was something she would have to do with all of Daddy’s clients, to compare the flavours.

But that was last night. Well, actually last night and this morning. She had given Mr Thompson an early morning wake up with a cup of tea and he had thanked her by stroking her legs as he drank it. He had even gently fingered her special place when he had discovered she didn’t wear any panties under her nightie.

Lynn shook herself to get her thoughts back to the now again. It didn’t pay to think too much about things like that as she got all squishy between the legs and wanted to play with herself. She didn’t have time for that right now, she was at the clinic so that she could do her favour for Dr Mitchell.

“Hi,” she began as she stopped in front of the receptionist’s desk, before adding, “Oh, isn’t that bad of me, I don’t even know your name.”

“Karen.” The woman supplied.

“Karen, that’s a lovely name. Now grab your purse, Karen, because Dr Mitchell’s given you the rest of the day off so we can go shopping. Isn’t he just a darling?”

The receptionist didn’t get a word in edgewise from that point on, as Lynn practically dragged her to a nearby mall where Lynn quickly had Karen in to her favourite shops.

It was great fun, at least for Lynn. Karen spent the day alternating between being shocked by the new heights of lewdness Lynn could find to dress her in, and confusion at being unable to resist. She knew she shouldn’t even be looking at the things that she was buying but every time she tried to balk something else, something sounding very like her employer Dr Mitchell, made her do what Lynn wanted.

Lynn was oblivious to the inner turmoil of her shopping companion, she just saw a pretty woman who she could dress like a life-sized doll and a chance to do something nice for Dr Mitchell after all he had done for her. Somehow she knew Dr Mitchell wanted the sexiest, tartiest receptionist possible and she was keen to achieve just that.

So Karen got to stagger out of the mall in a pair of heels that were beyond her ability to walk in, a clinging knee length red leather skirt that hampered her walking even more and a short double breasted jacket with shoulder pads that left her midriff bare. Not that Lynn was any less blatant, having bought a slinky silver evening dress with a slit up to her waist and a strapless and sleeveless top that was only held in place by the pressure of her firm breasts.

* * *

The days clothes shopping with Karen had in no way sated Lynn’s appetite for such expeditions and she was up reasonably early the next day to pick up some other goodies that she had seen but hadn’t had time to try on. She had another incentive, her father was so pleased that he had raised the credit limit on her cards and she intended to use it. It was just a pity that as her relationship with her father improved, her mother seemed to be growing more irritable and unpleasant. She knew her father had suggested she see Dr Mitchell too, but her mother was being stubborn.

Not her problem though, Lynn decided as she skipped down the stairs, and was just getting ready to page the chauffeur when she heard the door bell ring.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got it,” she chirped as she trotted up to the heavy double doors and opened one.

On the doorstep was her friend Jenny.

“Hi Jens, I was just going shoe shopping. Want to come along? Daddy’s given me such a big allowance I can treat you to a decent pair.” The response wasn’t what Lynn expected.

“Oh gawd, Lynn! You’re still wearing those outfits!”

The girl looked horrified and Lynn couldn’t understand it at all. She regarded her pink outfit critically. The skirt was a nice length to give her legs plenty of air, the bare midrift gave her freedom of movement and the halter top held her breasts up. Could she mean the open toed high heeled sandals? Perhaps it was too much pink.

Seeing Lynn’s confused and somewhat vacant expression, Jenny carried on. “You look like a tart, like something out of a sleazy video.”

Lynn was completely stunned by her friend’s reaction and was saved from tears by the arrival of her father.

“Hello Jenny,” he greeted the girl casually, “I thought I heard your voice. Are you two on your way in or out? I can give you a lift in to town if you want.”

“Mr Mason,” Jenny returned the greeting with an icy tone and hard look that didn’t hide who she held responsible for the change in Lynn’s dress sense. She didn’t give Lynn even that civility as she turned on her heels and stalked away to where her horse was patiently waiting for her. She mounted with an ease that was now a distant memory to Lynn and was away.

“You look upset?” Mason asked as his daughter remained standing in the doorway.

“Jenny said she didn’t like my new outfits,” Lynn replied as calmly as she could manage. “She was .. rather insulting about it.”

“I think I know why,” he gave his daughter a hug. “I wouldn’t normally divulge such information but I think its important for your friendship. Jenny’s father is about to lose his job, so I imagine Jenny is a bit strapped for cash. It must be hard for someone like her not to be able to afford nice new clothes like yours.”

“Oh, I see,” Lynn immediately perked up. “Daddy, can’t you do something for her. I’d really hate to lose my best friend over something so silly.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” her father replied, then a thought occurred to him in the wake of his automatic response. There was something he could do, he could easily have Jenny’s father transferred to another office, overseas even. Jenny’s mother was even more of a lush than his own wife, so all it would take would be to get Jenny to take some of Dr Mitchell’s special sessions. There were distinct possibilities, he decided. “Yes,” he carried on, “Just leave it all up to your father, dear.”

“Oh thank you daddy,” Lynn gushed, unaware of what he had in mind but certain to herself that it would be for the best. And without another thought she went shopping.

* * *

A week passed and Lynn really didn’t think about Jenny again. There weren’t any clients to make happy so Lynn occupied her time shopping and tormenting Lars. Of course she didn’t think of it as torment, she just liked to drop by the stables in her spare moments to check up on Thunder and if Lars happened to be around she would put on a bit of a show for him. She felt he enjoyed it almost as much as she did.

Then one day she arrived to hear, of all things, Jenny’s voice coming from the stable. There was no mistaking it, and it was certainly loud enough as Jenny sounded very excited. Curious, Lynn crept forward to see what was going on.

The first thing Lynn found was a very stylish white rabbit fur jacket draped over the stall door, then a single stiletto heeled pump discarded carelessly on the floor. Pressing on, Lynn peered over the top of the stall door and was amazed by what she saw.

There, sprawled out on the floor with her legs high in the air (and one still shod in a matching shoe) was Jenny clad in the remnants of her black lingerie. The cause of her excitement was a naked Lars with his head buried in her crotch. Lynn clamped her hands over her mouth to stop herself crying out, she had no wish to disturb either Lars or Jenny, both of whom seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. Instead she crept to a better viewing position.

As she watched, Lars achieved what he wanted with his tongue in Jenny’s slit and moved his sweating muscular body up over Jenny’s lithe form. Positioning his hard cock, he began to rhythmically fuck her until he came with a harsh grunt and collapsed onto the now gigglingly content Jenny. Struggling to hold in her own giggles of happiness, Lynn hurried away back to the house.

She ran in to her father in the lobby, still giggling and gently rubbing her crotch through her skin tight leopard print leggings.

“Oh hi Daddy,” she said, forcing herself to be a bit more serious if not altogether less giddy. “I wouldn’t go out to the stables if I was you. Jenny’s there and she’s with Lars, and well its probably best if I don’t say any more.”

“Oh good,” Mr Mason responded, then seeing the puzzled look on his daughter’s face, went on. “I just mean that she’s here, or hereabouts anyway. She’s taken me up on my job offer, to be my personal assistant.”

“Oh Daddy! That’s wonderful,” Lynn enthused, giving her father a big hug. “That means she’ll be living in the house and we can have all sorts of fun together. She can even help me make your clients happy.”

“That was my hope,” Mr Mason said mostly to himself, then he disentangled himself from his daughter. “I’ve given her the room next to yours. However she didn’t bring much with her in the way of suitable clothes for her new duties. I’m sure you won’t mind helping her with that, all job related expenses of course so I’ll be paying for it.”

“Not a prob, daddy.” Lynn responded with another hug for her father, followed by a kiss before she hurried up the stairs.

Behind her, Mr Mason quietly mused to himself. It hadn’t been hard to get rid of Jenny’s parents, her father had been transferred to Greenland and her mother had opted to go stay with her sister rather than follow her husband out of the country. Then it was simply a matter of delivering Jenny into Dr Mitchell’s clutches. It had gone a lot quicker with her because he didn’t need anything subtle, just a slut to entertain the less discerning clients.

And the house hold staff, he mentally added. His daughter had been driving Lars to distraction so the poor lad deserved some relief and it sounded like Jenny was already doing just that. Mr Mason liked to think he gave bonuses where bonuses were due.

* * *

“This is so much fun!” Jenny enthused as she let Lynn take her out of the shoe store only on the promise that they were going somewhere better.

“I know,” Lynn agreed. “Daddy is just so cool! Now this is the place, they have really neat stockings in all sorts of colours and styles. I want to get some with those snake like patterns, to go with that snake skin skirt I got.”

Some eyebrows were raised in the lingerie store as the two girls came bursting in, both provocatively dressed. Lynn in a frosted pink ensemble of pumps, micro skirt and a halter top that was struggling to hold in her ample breasts. Jenny was no more conservative in stiletto heeled sandals, skin tight black leather trousers and a burgundy velvet bodice. However the staff knew Lynn well and her credit card better and didn’t hesitate to be on hand to help the girl’s with their purchases, no matter how outlandish it got.

Next stop was a clothing store. It was actually intended for girls a bit younger than Lynn and Jenny, and pretty trashy ones at that, but Lynn found the dresses being a size or two too small just made them all the more alluring. They also had big changing rooms, and that was important because by this stage in the shopping Lynn would be so aroused that she would need to strip off and masturbate like crazy.

Of course this time she had Jenny with her and Lynn wasn’t sure if her friend would want her own changing room or if they would share.

Share it would turn out, and in more ways than one. Lynn was happy to see that shopping turned Jenny on just as much and it took only a moments prompting for Lynn to convince her friend that the changing room was the best place to deal with the tension before it became overwhelming. However she was surprised, and quickly delighted, when Jenny showed that with two people there was an even better way than masturbating.

Shed of her initial inhibitions, and her clothes, Jenny buried her face in Lynn’s crotch, darting her tongue over her friend’s clit and slit then going on to work her fingers in to her friends inviting hole. Lynn couldn’t believe how good it felt and let herself come as quickly as she could manage so that she could return the favour.

It was a good half hour before the slightly flushed girls exited the changing room and judging by the fascinated and slightly shocked expressions of the staff and other customers they knew their tryst hadn’t gone unnoticed. Lynn just smiled happily at them and went about selecting some more dresses while Jenny was a bit more embarrassed but no less pleased.

It was as they were trying on similar dresses that Jenny made a rueful observation as she compared herself to her friend. “Oh I just wish I could be more like you, Lynn.”

Lynn looked thoughtful for the briefest of moments. “Why not? I mean we’re about the same height. Let’s get our hair done, you know really blonde and get it cut and waved the same. We could be like sisters. C’mon, this way.” Lynn wasn’t really dragging Jenny because the girl wasn’t resisting in any way, but rather because she just couldn’t keep up in her high heels.

The salon accommodated Lynn’s request and several hours later Norman the chauffeur got the latest in a series of surprises as two nearly identical and very slutty looking teenagers got in to the car. It wasn’t until Lynn spoke that he recognised his boss’ daughter and he began to wonder just how far she would go. Not that he was complaining of course.

* * *

Lars grimaced as he tried to lift down a saddle. He was beginning to wonder if he was the victim of some sort of perverse revenge by his employer. Having a cocktease like Mason’s daughter was bad enough, getting jumped by her nymphomaniac friend every day was exhausting but the old woman was the worst of the lot. She wasn’t satisfied with just getting fucked or even being eaten out, she always wanted to try new and bizarre things that she seemed to be getting out of x-rated magazines. He was sure she had thrown his back out with their last escapade, swinging from the loft hoist.

He could see now why his mother said the rich weren’t like other folks.

* * *

Mr Caledge hadn’t believed what he had been told until he had arrived at Mason’s house and been greeted at the door by two very blond and very scantily clad young women. Their blondness was very obviously faked, but that just made them all the more appealing. It didn’t hurt that they were dressed like tart-wannabe-pop singers, all bright rubber or flesh.

This was Mr Caledge’s bonus for pulling in a multimillion dollar account. A weekend at the Mason place hadn’t seemed such a big deal, and the sly nudge and wink routine from the senior partner had been just too unbelievable. Right up until now.

“Mr Caledge? I’m Lynn, Daddy’s special liaison with the guests,” one of the blondes introduced herself “And this is Jenny, my bestest friend and Daddy’s special assistant. It’s my job to make your stay really pleasant and provide for all your needs, although Jenny likes to help as well.”

Both girls giggled as though that was the funniest thing they had heard in ages and Mr Caledge could only stare in disbelief.

“Anyway, if you’ll follow us we’ll get you settled in your room and I’m sure you’ll want to wash up after your long journey. Dress is informal,” Lynn continued to chat away as she and Jenny each took an arm apiece and led the dumbstruck man into the house and up the stairs. “Although Daddy likes it if you dress up a bit for dinner. And for the contract signing.”

Contract? Why did that ring some bells, Mr Caledge wondered, thinking was so hard pressed in between the two young vixens. It got even harder when they showed him the bedroom with its massive bed and Jenny released his arm to rush over and fluff the pillows, letting her ultrashort skirt ride up in the process to reveal she wasn’t wearing any panties. Lynn just carried on prattling away as if this was in no way untoward.

Contract, that was it! The senior partner had told him to put off signing the contract for as long as he could, to pretend that he still had reservations about it. He was told that he would be well rewarded for his reticence, that Mason would pull out all the stops to convince him. That hadn’t seemed like such a good thing when it was explained to him, but now it did. He had to hold out.

“Oh silly me, I forgot,” Lynn nattered on, “Daddy told me that your company colours are silver and red and I was going to wear something in those colours for you. I just can’t keep a thought in my head these days. You don’t mind if I slip away and change? I’ve got this cute little silver skirt, it comes down to here..” Lynn let go of his arm and bent over to mime the hem length, “.. but its split right up to here ..” and she ran her hand sensuously up her leg to her hip. “And the top, is like, well .. a bit lower than this one .. " and to demonstrate Lynn pulled her top down, only too far and her breasts spilled out. “Oops, silly me. They’re bigger than they used to be.” She giggled as she made an unequal struggle of pulling her top back up.

“I’ll sign!” Mr Caledge gurgled as his knees began to buckle.

“Oh, okay,” Lynn didn’t see why that was important right now. “You don’t mind staying the weekend anyway?”

* * *

From the second story window Mrs Mason watched Mr Caledge leave. The sour expression on her face turned to annoyance bordering on anger as her husband entered the room.

“You’ve turned our daughter into a cheap whore.” She spat at him before taking another drag of her cigarette.

“Nothing cheap about it, dear,” Mr Mason replied sardonically.

“Your pet shrink Dr Mitchell’s work no doubt.”

“Well with what I was paying various quacks for all your therapy, dear, it made sense to have one on retainer. And he does excellent work. Have you noticed that Lynn hasn’t lit up in months. Much more useful around the house too.”

Mrs Mason made to throw her half full sherry glass at her smug husband, but decided better of it, no point wasting good sherry on the bastard. Instead she took another drag on her cigarette and blew the smoke into his face. “I should sue for divorce, haul your perverted ass through the courts and the papers. I know just how your shareholders would react to the scandal—father pimps his daughter to make deals!”

“But you won’t.”

“I wouldn’t sleep too sound on that,” Mrs Mason scowled at him, and did her best to sweep imperiously out of the room, marred only by a hacking cough at the doorway.

Mr Mason watched her leave and then went over to open a window to let out some of the smoky air. Outside he could see Lynn waving goodbye to Mr Caledge, bouncing up and down so much in her excitement that her low cut top keep falling down. Surprisingly he felt no guilt, his daughter was just so happy and uninhibited these days. He was going to have to talk to her about her and Jenny dressing alike though, that was getting a little disconcerting.

* * *

Lynn knocked briefly on the door to her father’s study and then let herself in. She caught her father slightly off guard, his hand up Jenny’s skirt as she sat on his lap and stroked his chest.

“Sorry to interrupt,” Lynn giggled as her father hurriedly pulled his hand out from between Jenny’s legs, a sticky trail around his finger tips exhibiting what he had been doing. “But its time for Jenny and my appointment with Dr Mitchell. I could ring and postpone though, if you’re busy.”

“No,” Mr Mason did his best to regain his composure, wiping his fingers on a tissue. Jenny didn’t help by staying firmly planted on his lap and sticking her tongue in his ear. “We can finish up later. You two get along and give Dr Mitchell my regards.”

“Will do Daddy.” Lynn replied chirpily, then directed her attention to her friend. “Come along, we’re running late.”

Jenny immediately got to her feet, pulled down her very brief skirt and followed Lynn out of the room, leaving Mr Mason to deal with his hard-on by himself.

Outside they were just about to get in to the limousine when Mrs Mason’s car roared up the drive and slid to a stop just short of hitting the corner of the house. The girls delayed getting in to their car so that they could greet the woman.

“Hello Mummy!” Lynn called out and got a grunt in reply. She didn’t let it put her off. “How was your appointment?”

“Fucking quack!” Mrs Mason fired back at no-one in particular and staggered around to the boot to retrieve her bags.

“If you don’t like your current doctor,” Lynn carried on valiantly, “You should try Dr Mitchell.”

“And get turned in to a brainless slut like you?” her mother yelled back loud enough for everyone to hear, “I don’t think so!”

Lynn gave up and got into the back seat with Jenny. Somehow she felt she should care more that her mother was a bitter old witch, but the encounter was soon lost in the anticipation of a visit to Dr Mitchell followed by a shopping spree in town.

* * *

“So Lynn, how was your visit with Ms Bletrim?” Mr Mason asked of his daughter who had just got back from spending the weekend with her former school’s head mistress. This had been, in many ways, a test of how well the conditioning would hold up.

“Oh it was very .. educational, daddy,” Lynn replied with a cheeky smile and enough emphasis on the word ‘educational’ that she roused her father’s curiosity. Other things were being roused by his daughter of course, what with the tight silk blouse that was stretched over her full breasts and capped by the sharp points of her nipples. Then there was the leather micro skirt that with how she was sitting showed she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“Educational? In what way?”

“Well,” Lynn paused and licked her lips with a distant look as she thought back to a pleasant memory. “At first she tried to talk me out of not doing my final year but I could tell she was just saying that because it was expected of her. The whole time she just couldn’t keep her eyes of my titties.”

“So with that out of the way we got to chatting about what I was doing now. She was quite fascinated and let slip that she would never have expected me to be such a skilled hostess. That made me giggle, because she was completely right. Six months ago and I was all self absorbed and didn’t care about anybody but myself. Its all down to my sessions with Dr Mitchell—I can’t thank you enough for getting me to go daddy.”

“Don’t worry, darling, it was a worthwhile investment.”

“Thanks. Oh I put in a good word for Dr Mitchell with Ms Bletrim, because after I’d told her how much the therapy had turned my life around she mentioned that the school could do with a good psychiatrist. Do you think he’d want to work at a posh girls’ school? It’d be a lot different from his private practice.”

“I’m sure he’ll cope,” her father smiled as he encouraged her to go on. Looked like he wouldn’t have to worry about a bonus for Dr Mitchell after all.

“So we get chatting about my outfit—I’d worn my Sunday best for the meeting of course, you know the red latex sheath dress with the thigh boots as I didn’t want to show too much leg, you know how short the hem is—and Ms Bletrim made a comment about how she wished she could wear something like that, and I thought she could because she’s really quite pretty. But I’m boring you with girly talk.”

“No, not at all.”

“Well I did a little cat walk up and down to show how the heels give you a real sexy walk and Ms Bletrim came over to feel the fabric and she really liked it because she ran her hands all over me. It was quite silly as she missed the dress and boots quite a bit but her hands were lovely and soft so I quite enjoyed it. So I took it off so she could try it on, even though she isn’t really my size.”

“And then?” Mr Mason prompted, pouring himself a glass of water as his throat was dry.

“Ms Bletrim commented how big and firm my breasts were, and kissed my nipples. That always gives me a really happy-squishy feeling, especially when she rasped her tongue over them. She then stopped to ask me if I liked that, which was silly because it was so obvious I was. So she undressed for me so I could do something nice back for her. I know you don’t have many women clients but I’ve been practising with Jenny just in case and it got really fun because you can get in to this position where you can chew on each other’s clitties and work your fingers into each other’s ass.”

“So Ms Bletrim finishes undressing and we kiss and fondle for a bit more, and I sort of said it was a shame she didn’t have a cock because that made this sort of thing really fun. That’s where it became educational, because she went over to her desk and took out this thing like a huge cock—except that it was sort of like two cocks, or a cock with a knob at each end! It was really thick, I had to help her get one end of it into her pussy, then it got quite tricky as we got the other end into my pussy. But it was worth it, because the really neat bit is that the more you thrust yourself on it the more both of you enjoy it. Ms Bletrim gave it to me as a sort of graduation present and I can’t wait to try it out with Jenny. .. Are you okay daddy, you’ve gone quite red?”

“Fine .. dear,” Mr Mason gasped.

“Anything I can do for you Daddy?”

“Yes,” Mr Mason shifted uncomfortably in his chair, his cock was so hard it felt like it was stuck in a vice, “Could you find Jenny and send her in, to help me work on a back log.”

* * *

Mrs Mason had been about to knock but the excited squeals and grunts coming from her husband’s study changed her mind. With a mixture of annoyance and barely disguised glee at getting more ammunition for the pending divorce, she barged in to the room and had to feign surprise at finding her husband fucking a teenage girl on his desk.

“Don’t stop on my account,” she put in sarcastically, not sure if she was relieved or disappointed that it was Jenny rather than Lynn splayed out on the oak top with her husband’s cock thumping in to her.

Mr Mason would have liked to have done just that, to have carried on to spite his wife but she had already taken any joy out of the act. With his cock softening under his wife’s withering glare and no chance now to cum, he did his best to maintain some dignity as he pulled out of Jenny and grabbed a tissue to clean up.

“Sorry Jenny, we’ll have to finish this later.”

“Oh, please Mister Mason, I .. all right.” Jenny had put on her coyest smile in the hope of enticing him but she could tell from his steely gaze that she wasn’t to argue with him. So instead she pulled up her panties, pulled down the hem of her silk skirt and left the room giving Mrs Mason her best professional smile.

The smile that Mrs Mason flashed back at her had no warmth or humour in it and the young girl shivered involuntarily as she fled the study.

“I suppose this is like some fantasy for you, fucking your daughter’s best friend.” Mrs Mason commented as she pulled out a cigarette and lit it. She was rewarded with his frown of annoyance as the acrid smoke drifted towards him.

“It certainly beats the reality of my loving wife.”

“Well hold on to your fantasies, dear, as they’re all you’ll have left once my lawyers are done with you. Oh yes, I’ve finally decided to go for the divorce. I might even go for custody of Lynn for the extra maintenance payments we can ring out of you. Its not like I’ll have any trouble proving you’re an unfit parent.” Mrs Mason inhaled deeply, savoured the moment and then blew out a thick grey plume of smoke.

“I see.”

The calm demeanour of her husband didn’t worry her, at least not immediately. She knew just how good he was at keeping his emotions to himself, it was why he was so successful in business. However she also knew the one tell tale sign, the eyebrow twitch, that showed he was upset.

His eyebrow didn’t twitch. Not even when she flicked ash onto the carpet.

“Of course,” Mr Mason said calmly, “I could mention in countersuit your proclivity towards stable hands and that very unprofessional relationship with your psychiatrist. Anal intercourse even, your idea so he tells me.”

Mrs Mason’s face darkened. How dare Doctor Liechtlm reveal that! She had always known there was a chance that Lars would be indiscreet, but not her doctor.

“Surprisingly I’m told that you’re still not a tight fit even when taken up the rear.” Mr Mason was savouring this, letting her squirm before administering the coup de grace.

“You! You’ll never dare bring this up in court!”

“I won’t have to, since you’ve already decided not to proceed with the divorce.”

And she wasn’t. She had called her lawyer just that morning and dismissed her. Why had she done that? And why had she forgotten that she had until just this moment.

“Come now, dear. You don’t think that Dr Mitchell couldn’t come up with a fake name. You’ve been seeing him for the last four months. I think you’ve come along quite nicely.”

“But! But! But if that were true ..” and as Mrs Mason struggled to cope with what she was learning all she could think was Liechtlm:Mitchell—how could she have been so blind. “But why didn’t you make me obey you? Why did you let me fuck Lars and the doctor?”

“Well, the doctor was just a bonus for him. I couldn’t care less about that. But Lars was for a reason. You see I want an heir and Lynn, sweet and useful as she is now, really isn’t up to running the company when I retire. So I figured I would get some healthy, strapping genes into the family. By the way—congratulations—it’s going to be a boy.”

“But! You bastard! You ..”

“Of course you’ll have to stop smoking from this point on.”

Mrs Mason tried to take another drag on her cigarette, to prove him wrong. She couldn’t.

“Now be a good wife and run along. You might as well get a head start on the nursery.” Mr Mason said with a dismissive gesture towards the open door.

His wife tried to resist, she even tried to flick her lit cigarette onto the floor. Instead she demurely left the study and pausing only to stub out her cigarette, made her way up stairs.

Mr Mason was just about to close the door when he realised with a start that his daughter was standing right outside his study.

“Lynn! Were you there the whole time? Did you hear everything?” he croaked.

“Yes daddy.”

“And you understood it all?” he watched her face carefully, not sure how she was going to react.

“Of course daddy.” Lynn paused long enough to give him a big smile. “I’m going to have a baby brother.” And with that she skipped away happily.