The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ignorance is Bliss:

By kamenwriterblack

Chapter 1:

Having grown tired of surfing the net Luke slipped out of his room to make himself some coffee in the kitchen. Usually he would’ve seen Alice occupying the kitchen counter cooking him up some new recipe she’d picked off a magazine but since his girlfriend had left the country to visit her parents abroad he found he really missed having her around and that it was far too lonely in the apartment without her presence.

Sighing Luke tried to take his mind off of that issue. Alice would be returning in a month, it wouldn’t be so long a wait. Perhaps he could find something to do to ease his loneliness, something that could take his mind off the problem. He looked outside the window and found the weather to his liking. It was a perfectly quiet afternoon, a cool breeze swept across the lawn and he had no appointments to keep. Aside the few business calls he’d already made earlier that day he’d have the rest of the day to himself, which was the first time in a long time.

Maybe he’d go hang out with his friends after they were finished with work. And then it hit him, he looked at his wallet, rifling through a few rumpled bills until he’d found what he was looking for, a calling card. Sheila, his friend from highschool who he’d bumped into just the other day was getting into this religious born-again stuff and she’d invited him to join one of their prayer meetings when he was free. He didn’t really have any inclinations to cheat, but he’d managed to keep in touch with the girl for a long time now and she was the one who had introduced him to Alice.

He dialed her number and waited for awhile. Nobody was answering so he decided to give it a second try, if she didn’t pick up he could give up altogether. By the second ring though he heard the distinct noise of the phone receiver being picked up and Sheila’s strained voice came out of the receiver.

“Sorry for not answering right away, I was upstairs, had to rush back down. Who’s this?”

Luke switched receiver to his other ear and he spoke. “Hey, Sheila, it’s Luke. Listen; remember the tickets you gave me the other day? I’m free today.”

“Great,” she chirped. “We’ve got a prayer meeting around… two, I live near the coffee shop down the crossing, remember the one across school way back?”

“I haven’t been around that part of town in years, that place is still standing?” Luke was feeling nostalgic; he’d frequented that caf? almost on a daily basis back then. With all the new big name coffee shops popping around town he didn’t expect that one to remain open with all the competition.

“Surprising isn’t it? Anyway, my pick-up broke down yesterday, so if you’ve got a ride I’d be happy if you could give me a lift.”

Luke looked at his wall clock, it was 1:20, he could probably get there in less than half an hour but they were probably going to be late for the prayer meeting.

“I’ll be there in thirty minutes.” he told her.

“Great, I’ll see you there.” and with that the receiver went dead.

Luke slipped on a black leather jacket and was already on the way there.

Sheila, despite being one of the nicer girls on campus was unfortunate enough, in her opinion, to have been born with a nice body. She was the kind of girl who hated attention and she used to dress conservatively to shake off guys. Luke had only been fortunate to discover that secret side of her during an accidental intrusion into her bathroom. That was the first and only time he’d seen her angry and he had to apologize over the course of a week for it.

Now sitting only a few inches beside him he couldn’t believe that the pretty girl next door with that innocent heart-shaped face and silky black hair had somehow grown up into an even more attractive girl. She was paying attention to what she wore now and while her outfits were still pretty decent they didn’t fail to show off her decent curves.

“Since when did you let your hair down?” Luke casually asked her, his eyes roving down the trace of her neck.

“Well, my sister brought me to a parlor six months ago. They told me that I shouldn’t keep my hair tied up into a pony-tail and I guess their flattery somehow got to me.” Sheila chuckled good-naturedly and led him inside the large compound.

Luke thought that it was pretty big for some religious meeting place but he reasoned that most of the time places like these did receive large donations. Still, he had to admire the clean, if modern look the four storey compound had.

“Good Afternoon Sheila, its unusual to see you come in late.” said the man with grey hair who had just appeared from around the corner. “I see now, you brought over a friend, what’s his name?” the pastor had extended a fragile looking hand, his eyes peering into Luke’s in a disconcerting, thought non-threatening way.

“Pastor, this is Luke Winsland, he’s a good friend of mine. Luke, Pastor John Brown, he’s one of the people who started the foundation.” Sheila flashed Luke a smile and nudged him gently with her elbow.

Taking his cue Luke extended a hand for the Pastor to shake and with a mild mannered smile the older man reached out to shake his. For a moment, Luke felt an electrical jolt causing his hand to snap back. When Luke looked up, the older man too appeared to be surprised though his eyes quickly changed from a look of shock to utter amusement as the pastor had to repress a chuckle.

“Static electricity,” the old man explained to a bewildered Sheila. “I’m sorry about that Luke.”

Luke shook his head vigorously, even he hadn’t expected that. “It’s nobody’s fault, it happens.”

The old man nodded at Luke’s explanation, appearing to agree with it. “Rarely, but yes it does happen young man.” the pastor suddenly shifted his attention to Sheila and he placed a hand on her shoulder. “Now Sheila, I believe you had something important to share with the new members. Luke, I know this might be sudden but do come with me. I think I might know your father, Charles Winsland, believe it or not I’m a friend of his and he was one of the designers of this compound.

Now, Luke was genuinely surprised. This man, whoever he was had claimed to know his father. The man had died shortly after he’d entered highschool and while Charles had been an architect he was sure that he would’ve known about any projects he’d done in town. His curiosity piqued Luke followed the pastor as Sheila excused herself and stepped into one of the many doors.

The pastor led Luke down the hall and into a private office down the hall. Like the rest of the complex this room had a modern feel too it. It even had automatic sliding doors. As soon as the two entered the room the glass doors closed behind them and the man moved to the receiving desk, slipping into the comfortable looking armchair.

The pastor gestured to one of the vacant seats in front of the desk. “Please, take a seat young man.”

With some apprehension Luke sat down and he looked at the pastor in an effort to remember his face. After straining his mind he decided that he really couldn’t remember this man. “So you know my father sir?”

“Luke, I will be telling you things that you may not believe. In fact I suspect you would think I’m mad until you witness what I’m talking about firsthand.” the pastor ignored the young man’s question.

“Sir?” Luke was confused, something was definitely off here and he should’ve been worried but the man looked far too frail to do him harm plus the glass doors behind them could easily be broken down if it came to that. “…Alright, I’d like to believe I’m more open-minded than most people so… Let me hear what you have to say.”

The pastor looked visibly pleased and he even chuckled. “A wise course of action child. Now, let me begin by telling you about a story. A long time ago, nearly a century ago an archeologist unearthed a vase in a hidden chamber tucked away behind one of the many caves near the dead sea. The chamber contained many things, statues made of gold, a chest full of jewels and valuable tablets containing historical information that would have altered the way we looked at Eurasia’s history however… that archeologist was betrayed by his workers. He was shot, left for dead and the workers took everything they thought was valuable and ran.”

“The archeologist should have died that very day, he had been stabbed in the chest and was losing a lot of blood. Of course, he tried getting out of the cave but he slipped and ended up crashing on a vase that had been left behind. Do you have any idea what it was he found in that vase?”

Luke shook his head and the man continued.

“There was a deity trapped in that vase. An earth-bound spirit, the creature was a relic of the old world, an ethereal being that had dominion over thoughts… and this being could only exist for as long as it had a host. Now, not just any man could be this being’s host no, apparently it could only merge with a man born with great spiritual fortitude and such men were only born every few thousand years. Fortunately, luck favored the two, the archeologist was such a man and the deity agreed to help him to their mutual benefit. Both the archeologist and deity managed to cheat death. Needless to say the archeologist had his revenge and lived a very opulent life thanks to the abilities that this deity shared with him. The deity demanded only three things of him if she were to continue sharing her powers with him.”

“What were those conditions?” Luke found himself asking impulsively to his own surprise.

The pastor smirked and leaned closer without getting out of his chair. “The first, that the powers should not be used for murdering the innocent. The second being that the host make sure that there is often sexual activity nearby because that is where the deity draws its energy from and the last is that upon reaching the end of his days the host must find another host so that the deity can move into that new shell.”

What did Luke have to say to that? The story was outrageous, he had the patience to listen to it but to believe it was something else entirely. The way the pastor spoke, it was almost is if he had been talking about himself, Luke had even began to suspect that the pastor was in fact the archeologist.

“I know this may be difficult to swallow, I won’t force the decision on you Luke. But you must know this. I am dying, and I barely have a week left. I believe it was fate that brought you to my doorstep.” the pastor produced a key from his pockets. “Feel free to see the evidence with your own eyes, you can enter every room with that key. I will be here, waiting for your decision.”

Luke reluctantly picked up the key and as he held it tightly in one hand he turned to face the pastor to ask his last question. “You don’t really know my father do you?”

The pastor shook his head and smiled. “I simply read your mind, don’t worry, you’re gifted like me. I can’t alter your thoughts without making a supreme effort.”

It was ludicrous. The tale was impossible and Luke would have marched outside the compound without delay, but there was the little issue with Sheila who was still probably at her group counseling thing. Shaking his head Luke tried to retrace his steps until he finally found the place where he’d split up with Sheila. He found the nearest door and opened it. Little did he expect to find a room with so many people doing it, the shock was almost enough to have made him slam the door shut but he’d spotted Sheila at the corner of the room, or at least someone who looked like her who had her face buried between a girl’s thighs.

With some doubt and ambivalence he tried to ignore the orgy around him and when he finally made his way to the person who looked like Sheila he had confirmed his initial guess. “She-Sheila?” he croaked, not quite sure if the girl who she was servicing would mind his presence.

The girl simply nodded and continued where Sheila had left off by touching herself furiously with one hand and kneading a breast with the other.

“What’s up Luke? How did your meeting with the pastor go?” she asked him, her voice lacking the shock or embarrassment she should have been going through right now.

“Do you… notice anything out of the ordinary here… anything at all?” the question came out in fragmented lines but Sheila only shook her head. It seemed like she didn’t notice the fact that her shirt had been unbuttoned, her bra discarded and that there was definitely cum dripping down on her skirt.

“So how do you like it so far?” she asked him.

Luke swallowed hard and looked around. Only after he gave the place a second, long look did he realize that these people didn’t act like they were doing anything out of the ordinary at all. In fact their faces were pleasant, almost calm. On a table not so far away there were two girls chatting with each other, their hands flipping the pages of a magazine ? all this despite the guys behind who had their hands on their asses and were pounding away. In the middle of the room was one girl who was sitting on the pelvis of a naked man while playing on the piano. Beside them, a tanned latin woman was talking on the phone while she bounced on the dick of someone other than her husband, or at least Luke thought that she was talking to her husband judging by the term of endearment she was using.

“…It’s normal… I guess.” he said, his eyes wandering around him.

A naked man stepped beside them and nonchalantly took Sheila’s hand and placed it on his penis. Without even looking at the man Sheila started pumping his dick discreetly, all the while her eyes were gazing into Luke’s without a hint of malice in them. The temptation was just too much. Luke unzipped his pants then and there and stepped out of them. Imitating the stranger he dragged Sheila’s hand over his cock and she started pumping it expertly.

“So where do you want to go after this?” Sheila asked him while she continued pumping him, oblivious to the effect she was having on him.

Luke swallowed hard and he looked at this girl who he’d known never to have boyfriends, the girl who always went straight home because she wanted to follow the curfew set by her parents, the one who went to church every Sunday. “Is something wrong, you look flushed.” she asked him, her concerned face tilting up to look at him.

“No… nothing’s wrong.” he murmured.

He looked at the other man who was moaning loudly. He was shaking in the throes of orgasm and his cum started spilling on the carpet. The moment he was done he slowly pulled away as if he had suddenly lost interest in Sheila. Luke smiled, he had her all to himself and inspiration struck him.

“I have an idea, we could go to uhmff—“ he had suddenly taken away her hand off his cock and he had slipped his cock into Sheila’s mouth before she could say more. The girl looked at him, her brow crunched up together but she started bobbing her head up and down on his throbbing cock without needing his assistance.

Suddenly a fellow member of their religious org stepped up to a pedestal and started leading a prayer. The other members who weren’t physically occupied chanted alongside him and to his surprise Sheila made a gesture of the faith with her free hand but continued to servicing him regardless.

And the audible buzz from Sheila’s pockets stopped her. She pulled away from Luke’s cock and excused herself and she slipped outside to answer a call. Far from satisfied Luke followed his friend as she made her way to the hall, her blouse still unbuttoned and her shapely breasts still hanging out.

“Oh hi mom,” she chirped into the receiver. “I’m great, how about you?”

Luke grinned, she was great alright. He squeezed her buttocks roughly even as she continued talking on the phone and then the urge overtook him. With a violent tug he pulled down her skirt, panties and all and left the girl naked from the waist down. He guided his cock towards her wet cunt and with his member still adequately lubricated with Sheila’s saliva didn’t hesitate to stick his cock in.

He met with some resistance, Sheila proved to be very tight but he loved the way she clung to him and he lifted one of her legs over his shoulders as she slowly positioned her so that she would face the window. Sheila unconsciously leaned her shoulder on the window panel and her other hand dove for her pussy where she rubbed her clit passionately.

Enjoying the moment Luke started rocking back and forth, he found the fact that Sheila was still talking to her mother as if nothing unnatural was going on really erotic and he started pounding her faster and faster. The girl responded wildly as she grinded her hips towards his pelvis and as they started moving faster and faster Sheila excused herself from the phone call and placed her mother on hold.

Finally, after what seemed like moments Luke drove his cock as deep into the girl as he could, Sheila could only shiver as she rode her orgasm, her saliva spilling down her lips and neck. Finally sated Luke continued to pump the last squirts of his cum into the girl, he held her shapely ass against him even while she resumed her conversation with her mother and smiled dreamily.

“Okay mom, thanks, I’ll call you back tonight.” Sheila turned her head to look at Luke and with her ever-innocent smile she said. “So do you want to eat out at Roxanne’s?”