The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’M GOING TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT

Part I

Everyone thought it was so funny, to see Allison practically passed out like that. Here she was, little Miss Perfect and she’d only had like a couple of beers and she was like totally zonked out.

Well, not totally, but pretty close and that was what everyone thought was so funny. Here she was, the smartest girl in school, and she couldn’t even make a coherent sentence. She just kind of looked at everyone with this glazed over look and that was even funnier.

I figured it was time to step in. I mean, sure, Allison wasn’t trying to be annoying. She just was and to tell the truth, she was smart enough, I think she knew it too, but there was just no way to dumb herself down. The boys didn’t like it because they knew she was smarter than them and the girls hated it because not only was she smarter, but she was prettier, too.

But, she was my next door neighbor so I felt compelled to stop it. “Come on, guys, you’ve had your fun. It’s time for Allison to go bye bye.”

“Hey, man, leave her alone. She’s fine where she is.”

“Yeah, man. Leave her alone.”

That last one was from Willie Fitzsimmons, and that guy was weird. You should have seen the way he leered at girls. He’s probably going to do something really bad someday but I decided right then and there that this wasn’t going to be that day.

Of course, Allison wasn’t helping out a whole lot. “But Josh,” she protested, “I want to stay.”

“Yeah, man. Listen to her. She wants to stay.”

I grinned. “Not with you guys, she doesn’t. Besides, if something happened and my parents found out about it, you know there’d be hell to pay.”

The guys pretty much knew I was right. They argued a bit more but it was a party and even if I was about to snatch their favorite, little plaything out from under them, there were still plenty of other drunk girls at the party, so the guys just sort of drifted off.

“Can you walk,” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Allison said. “Why. Where are we going?”

“I’m going to take you home.”

“Your home or my home.” Allison giggled and then she hiccuped and then she giggled again.

For the life of me, I couldn’t see what was so funny. “Your home,” I said.

“Oh. Okay. Um, why?”

“Because you’re drunk, okay.”

“I’m not drunk.”

“You may know a whole hell of a lot more than I do, Allison, but trust me on this one. You’re drunk.”

“I’m not drunk,” she said petulantly.

Maybe that was what did it, that one last statement said with just the right air of superiority. I’d already gotten her to my car and no one was watching. It would be easy, I told myself. The girl was drunk and her defenses were down.

“Allison,” I said. “Allison. I want you to look at me.”

“I don’t want to,” she said.

“Allison,” I said again with just a little more force. “I want you to look at me now.”

The girl did and then her eyes seemed to lock in on the pen light I was holding.

“That’s right, Allison. Look at the light. Look at it and follow it. Watch it as it moves.”

She didn’t say anything. She just sat there and watched as I played with the light.

“Watch the light, Allison. Watch it move. You don’t have to do anything but watch the light. That’s all you have to do. Watch the light, Allison. Just watch it as it moves.”

Allison was watching the light move back and forth. I could tell her breathing had slowed. To tell the truth, I was amazed that this was working but I think the alcohol had done most of the work for me.

“Watch the light,” I told her. “Watch it as it moves. That’s all you have to do. That’s all you want to do. Just watch the light. Nothing else. Just watch the light. Watch it as it moves.”

Her eyes were locked on the light.

“That’s good,” I told her. “You’re watching the light because you want to watch the light. You want to watch it but it’s getting harder now. You’re getting sleepy, Allison. Very sleepy and it’s getting harder to keep your eyes open.”

I almost thought I could see her eyelids growing heavy as she watched the light move back and forth.

“That’s it,” I told her. “Just watch the light. Just watch the light. It’s all you want to do. Just watch the light move back and forth.”

Allison just stared at the light.

“Your eyes are getting heavy,” I told her. “It’s so hard to keep them open but you have to keep them open. You have to watch the light.”

I could almost see her struggling as she fought against the heaviness she now felt in her eyes.

“You’re doing such a good job. You want to watch the light. You want to watch it play back and forth but your eyes, they are even heavier now. It’s so hard to keep them open but you want to watch the light.

“You want to watch the light but it’s so hard. You’re so tired. You’re so very tired. Your eyes are so tired. They want to close but you want to watch the light.”

Her eyelids were barely open and I was barely moving the light.

“You want to watch the light,” I said again, “but your eyes want to close and that’s all right. It feels good to let your eyes close. It feels good to surrender. You want to surrender, Allison. You want to close your eyes.”

Allison’s eyes blinked heavily.

“You want to close your eyes. You want to surrender to the inevitable. You know it’s going to happen. You want to surrender to the inevitable. You want to close your eyes.

“And now your eyes are closing and as they close, you hear only my voice. It feels so good to surrender. It feels so good to surrender to my voice.”

Allison’s eyes were finally closed.

“It feels so good to surrender to my voice,” I continued. “You want to listen to my voice as my voice takes you deeper. You want to do what my voice tells you to do because my voice is giving you what you want. It feels good to surrender to my voice. It feels good to surrender.”

Allison just sat there as I took even greater hold of her.

“My voice takes you deeper. And now, each time you hear the word deeper, you will fall into a deeper sleep and all the while, you will always hear my voice. My voice guides you. My voice leads you. It feels good to surrender to my voice. And now you are going deeper.

“Deeper.

“Deeper.

“Deeper.

“You can go deeper still,” I told her. “Let my voice guide you. Go deeper, Allison. Go deeper ... and deeper ... and deeper.”

Allison took it all. I was surprised really that it had worked. I mean, my dad had taught me about hypnosis more as a lark, but I’d never thought I’d ever have the chance to use it on anyone and I’d never thought it would actually work but it had.

“Now, Allison,” I told her, “I want you to listen to me. In a few minutes, I’m going to wake you up, and when I do, you’re going to feel very, very horny. Do you understand? You’re going to feel very horny.”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to feel horny whenever you wake up. Do you understand, Allison, you’re going to feel horny whenever you wake up.”

“Yes.”

“When you wake up, you’re going to feel horny and when you wake up horny, you’re going to keep getting hornier and hornier until your need is satisfied.”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to get so horny that you won’t be able to think straight.”

“Yes.”

“And when you get that horny, the only thing that’s going to get you off is my cock. Nothing else but that. Only my cock. Say only my cock will get you off.”

“Only your cock will get me off.”

I liked the way she said that. “Say it again, Allison.”

“Only your cock will get me off.”

“Okay, Allison. Right now, you’re in a very deep sleep but I’m going to count backwards from 5 to 1. With each number I say, you will come further out of your sleep and when I say the number 1, you will be fully awake. You passed out at the party and I brought you to my car but you will not remember being hypnotized by me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“All right then. We begin. Five ...

“Four, you’re coming up out of your deep sleep ...

“Three, getting more awake ...

“Two, almost there ...

“One.”

Allison blinked her eyes and then she focused on me. “Josh,” she said. “Where are we?”

“We’re in my car. You passed out at the party and I said I’d take you home. Don’t you remember?”

“Oh. Oh yeah, I guess. Gee, thanks, Josh.”

“Sure, no problem. What are friends for?” So far, I hadn’t seen what I’d expected but at least she didn’t remember me hypnotizing her. “You ready to go home?”

“Um, yeah. Sure. Hey, wait. No. Um, Josh?”

“Yeah?”

She’d seemed to want to say something but then she seemed to think better of it. “Um, never mind, I guess.”

I put the key in the ignition and started the car. I eased away from the curb and noticed the cops watching the place. I shook my head. Someone was going to get busted for drunk driving tonight for sure.

It didn’t occur to me at first but Allison seemed awfully keyed up for someone who just a short while ago had been falling down drunk. “Um, Josh?”

“Yeah?”

“Have you ... I mean, have you ever ... I mean ... have you—”

“Have I what?”

I could tell now Allison was agitated about something. “Look, could you stop the car?”

I eased the car over to the side of the road and I shut off the engine. “Yeah?”

“Have you, um, have you ever wanted to do something you knew was wrong, but then you went ahead and did it anyway?”

“Huh? What are we talking about, Allison?”

“I was just wondering if ... if ... oh never mind.”

I wasn’t stupid. I had a pretty good idea what Allison was talking about. After all, I should have known because if I was right, I was the one who caused it. “What’s on your mind,” I asked.

Allison was nervous. I could tell by the way her hands kept moving. She was trying her best not to look at me. “It’s, um, it’s nothing.”

“I don’t think so,” I said. “You got something on your mind.”

“No, um, I ... um ... can we just go, please? I really need to get home.”

“Not until you tell me what’s wrong.”

“It’s just that—”

“Yes?”

“Nothing.”

“Allison.”

“Okay,” she said with irritation and she turned to look at me only she only held my eyes for a moment before she was looking down at my crotch and I could see one of her hands pulling her skirt up even as the other one started to rub her panties against her cunt. “I want to ... to ... I want to make you cum.”

“You mean you want me to fuck you?”

“No! I mean, no, I mean, I want to make you cum. I really, really want it.”

“So what’d you have in mind?”

“Something like this,” and that was when Allison slipped out of her seat belt and before I knew it, she was leaning over and she was unzipping my pants and she was reaching in and she was taking out my cock and then she gave it a squeeze and her hand moved up and down on me. “I think you really need to be rewarded properly for getting me out of that party.”

I had no doubt where her other hand was because even in the dark, I could see she’d shoved it down inside her panties and when she moaned, I had no doubt that she’d pushed a finger up inside her pussy.

She’d look at my cock and then she’d look up at me. “I really need to make you cum,” she said and then once again, she’d look back at my cock.

I was wondering if she was going to suck on it but apparently, that wasn’t what she had in mind. Her hand just moved up and down on my cock.

“Oooh, yeah,” she cooed. “Oooh yeah, so nice and big and hard. I bet you want to cum, don’t you. Yeah, I’ll bet you do. With a nice, big cock like this, I’ll bet you want to cum.”

I couldn’t believe it. Cute, little Allison, the little bookworm, was a little fucking slut or was that all me. Had I made her that way.

She was looking back up at me. “Are you going to cum for me? Huh? Are you going to cum for me? Are you?”

“Oh yeah,” I groaned. “Oh yeah. Fuck, Allison. Fuck.”

In the end, it really didn’t matter. Allison wanted to make me cum and it didn’t take all that long before she had my cock shooting and at the same time, I heard her moan and I knew she was cumming, too.

With her horniness finally relieved, Allison was suddenly very contrite and very much embarrassed. She jerked her hand back from my cock. She was in a near panic. “Oh my God,” she sobbed. “Oh my God. I can’t believe I just did that.” It was then that she noticed the gobs of cum on her hand and she let out a little squawk. “Oh my God, do you have a Kleenex or something?”

I handed her the box and she yanked out a handful of the things and she looked like she was trying to scour the stuff off her skin.

I finally started the car and drove her home. A mumbled thanks was all I got and then she was gone but she left the crumpled up Kleenex on the seat when she left.

After dropping Allison off, I put the car in Drive and I drove next door where I parked in front of my house. That had been interesting, I told myself and that was that.

The next day was Saturday, so of course, I had every intent of sleeping in which of course, is exactly what didn’t happen. It sucked. I was up by 8:00. I tried my best to go back to sleep but I failed.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself some cereal. It was quick and dirty which is why I liked it. I grabbed some juice from the fridge and I stood there at the counter and shoveled cereal down my mouth as I thought about what had happened the previous night.

I was still amazed that it had worked and I was starting to have second thoughts about it. I mean, sure, Allison could be smug but it was a pretty mean thing to do. I mean, hell, she’d made a name for herself being the smartest kid in class but I’d just made the smartest girl give me a fucking hand job.

Okay, to be honest, she’d made something of a jerk of herself. I mean, it wasn’t like she was going around saying “Ha, ha, ha. I’m smarter than you.” If she’d done that, I wouldn’t have had any qualms about what I’d done, but it was more just the air of superiority she had. She knew she was smarter than everyone else and she acted like it. I mean, hell, if it weren’t for her persona of being the smartest kid in class, she’d have no identity at all.

I scooped up more cereal and shoved it in my mouth. Of course, I’d found out something else I hadn’t known last night. Allison gave one hell of a hand job.

I poured myself another bowl of cereal. Of course, maybe it just wasn’t Allison. Maybe it was the whole situation. I mean, after what I’d done to her, I kind of expected something, but I hadn’t expected that. I mean, hell, she might have been a jerk but having her jerk me off in my car. I mean, hell, that was just so fucking hot which reminded me of something. I was going to have to go clean up the car. I mean, the way she had me shooting last night, I was sure there was something that needed cleaning up.

Well, that at least, was something I could do right then and there. I downed the rest of the cereal and then I lifted the bowl up and tilted the bowl back so I could drink the milk out of it. I rinsed the bowl out and I put it in the sink and then I grabbed a rag and went out to the car.

It wasn’t as bad as I thought. I found some gunk on the steering wheel but nowhere else. I think most of it must have gotten on Allison and me. I was just straightening up when I saw her out of the corner of my eye. “Josh,” she said.

“Allison?”

I could see her looking from side to side. She was nervous about something. “About last night,” she began. “I, um, I don’t know what came over me.”

“You were drunk,” I said.

She shook her head. “I, um, I don’t think so. I mean, maybe that was part of it, but it’s not everything. I, um, I think I wanted to do it.”

“Really?”

Allison nodded. “I think I wanted to do it, and um, you know what?”

“What?”

Again, the girl nervously looked around and then her voice dropped really low. “You know what? I really think I’d like to do it again.”

I’ll admit it. I was slow on the uptake and I didn’t get it but I had said whenever Allison woke up and not when she awoke but I finally got it. She’d just awoken again so of course, she was horny again.

“You know. I think I’d like to jerk your cock off again.”

It made sense. She’d woken up this morning and she was horny again and she knew she was going to stay that way until she made me cum. On the other hand, that didn’t mean I was going to make it easier for her. “What again,” I asked in mock credulity.

She pressed up close to me and I could feel her pushing her body against mine. More than that though, I could feel her hand in my crotch. “Come on, Josh,” she said. “It’ll be fun, just like last night.”

“God damn. You’re starting to turn into a real slut, Allison.” She wasn’t really, but I was just curious to see how she was going to react to that.

She backed off a bit. “That’s not nice, Josh,” she said disapprovingly but almost as quickly, she was back again and her hand was pressing up against my cock. “Come on,” she said. “Ple-e-e-e-e-ease.”

“Geez, Allison.”

“Please. Come on. I’ll make you cum really hard.”

“No.”

“Come on, Josh. Don’t be like that. I really want to do it.”

I think she already knew I was going to let her do it. “You do, huh,” I said.

She winked at me even as I felt her hand pushing down my zipper and then I felt her slide her hand inside.

“Geez, Allison.”

She smiled again as I felt her hand slide inside my briefs. “If you don’t go for what you want,” she said slyly, “then you’re not going to get what you want.”

I felt her hand wrap around my cock and I heard her purr.

“Mmm yeah, that’s what I want.”

“Geez, Allison. What the hell? Are you going to do it right here in public?”

“If you want me to,” she said. “Besides, it’s Saturday morning. Everyone’s still asleep.”

“Except you and me.”

“I woke up horny thinking about your cock. What’s your excuse?”

I didn’t have anything to say to that.

“Come on, Josh. Let me stroke your cock.”

Yeah right. Like she wasn’t doing that already. I considered having her do something else but I thought better of it. There’d be time enough for that later. “All right,” I said. “Go ahead.”

She didn’t say much of anything at that. She just leaned up against me and then she was pushing me up against my car and I could feel her hand really starting to work my cock.

I couldn’t help it. I let out a groan.

She had her other hand wrapped in behind me and her face was pressed against my chest. She heard me groan. “Yeah, you like that,” she said even as her hand continued to work my cock. “You like it when I do that.”

I didn’t have to answer. She already knew I did.

“Are you going to cum for me,” she asked. “Are you going to cum for me? I want you to do it. I want you to cum for me. Cum for me now.”

I was close, really close.

“Come on, Josh,” she was pleading. “Come on. Do it. Cum for me now.”

I couldn’t help it. I groaned even as my cum started to surge.

Allison gasped and then she moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Oh yeah, that’s it. Oh, that feels so good. I love it when you cum.”

I’ll bet she did because I could tell that even as my body started to cum, she was cumming, too.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned even as I continued to shoot my load all over the driveway.

It was only then that Allison seemed to realize what it was that we’d just done. “Oh my God. Josh, look at you. Oh geez, that is so disgusting.”

She fled leaving me to zip up on my own. So the smartest girl in school just thought she could stroke my cock and run. That was pretty dumb.