The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Impulse

by J. Darksong

Okay. I know you’ve all heard this said over and over, by all the other inmates here in jail, but this time its true! I really AM innocent! I swear! Everything that happened, everything that I did, it’s not my fault. Really. I’m the real victim here, believe it or not. Yet, I am the one locked behind bars, sentenced to several consecutive life sentences. Life is just so unfair.

My story is a bit unusual, I’ll admit. It all started back two weeks ago. You see, in our relationship, she was the dominant one, and I was the submissive. No problem, I had no qualms with it. Sheila was a dream, a real vision, with long slender legs, a shapely body, a simply killer ass, and gorgeous 33DD tits. Her golden auburn hair sparkled like amber in the bright sunlight. I was okay looking, I suppose, but no real prize; if having a girlfriend like Sheila meant bending to her whims once and a while, I was all for it. She, of course, enjoyed being ‘in charge’, being able to quash any argument with just an icy, blue-eyed stare, or having me wait on her hand and foot, pampering her and treating her like a Princess. As I said, I had no problems with it. Life was good. Until that night...

* * *

“Mmmmmm,” Sheila hummed as she came down from her orgasmic high. “That was the best fuck yet, Jack. Baby, I just love what that big ol’ monster of yours does to me.”

I kissed her gently on the lips. “Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did, love,” I said softly. I had gotten used to the bottom position and had come to love having her ride me like an unbroken stud horse, new to the saddle. Sheila slid gently off me, moving to lie down next to me, leaning her head onto her palm and teasing my chest hairs with her free hand.

“You know, Jack,” she said in a breathy, wheedling voice that usually signaled DANGER AHEAD for me, “I’ve been thinking. We have a pretty good time in bed together. You’re one of the only guys I’ve been with that can keep up with me. You always give it your all in everything you do, whether its your work, or a hobby, or fucking the daylights out of me!” She giggled softly, and I relaxed a little, but just a little, waiting for the hammer to fall. She had something in mind, but she was holding back, trying to judge my mood. I could tell.

She looked at me for a moment, until I finally prompted, “And?”

Grinning wickedly, she dropped the bomb. “And, I think we should try taking our bedtime activities up to the next level. I have something that I’d like to try with you, something I think you’d enjoy.”

I breathed a small sigh of relief. Another kinky sex game? That wasn’t so bad. With Sheila, I had discovered that I had a VERY kinky and erotic side to myself, a side of me that I had never even known existed until I had hooked up with her. I actually smiled. “Sounds okay with me, baby,” I whispered into her ear, nibbling on it gently in the way I knew she loved. “I’m game for anything you can come up with.”

Famous last words. If only I had known.

* * *

“Hypnosis?” I said, frowning. “Mind control? Are you serious?” Sheila still had her hand on my chest, and her fingers still twirled around in my chest hair. If she could feel my heartbeat increasing from anxiety, she paid it no mind.

“Yes, I am,” she said coolly. “I’ve been doing research—” to which I scoffed inwardly. Sheila’s idea of doing research consisted of spending hours upon hours surfing the Internet, looking up sexually explicit material, and watching hour upon hour of TV. I had yet to see her pick up a book or newspaper in the three years we had been dating. “—research on this very subject. Its pretty easy to hypnotize someone if they are willing, and you’re the most willing person I know, Jack, baby.” Again with that tone.

“But WHY, Sheila? What does mind control have to do with our sex life, which I had the distinct feeling was PERFECT until just now?”

“It is, it is,” she said placatingly, flashing me a devilish smile. “I’m not complaining, honey. It’s just that, well, from my reading I have found that including erotic mind control as part of your sex play can increase the satisfaction of both partners immensely. People tend to hold back in sex, sometimes. Its natural. Everyone has SOME inhibitions, things that cause them to hold back just a tad, in their minds, and that transmits to their bodies as well. No matter how free or uninhibited you are, in reality, there is a part of you deep inside our mind that feels guilty, a little voice of conscience that always says ‘You shouldn’t enjoy this too much,’ or ‘You need to retain some control.’ Jack, baby, all I want to do is experiment, see if I can release ALL of your inhibitions with hypnosis. Think of how much more you would enjoy me coming down on you if you didn’t get distracted, if you thought only on the pleasure!”

I knew then that her mind was made up. She would not simply let this go. She had once asked me if I ever thought about anyone or anything else while we had sex, and like an idiot, I had answered truthfully, that once in a while I thought about my day at work, or about fantasies that I had that we had not yet played out. MY own words were now coming back to haunt me. The only thing I could do now was to try and persuade her to wait, to do more research. Mind control is a tricky thing, after all.

“Sheila,” I tried. “Baby, this is more than just a little sex game. You have to be an EXPERT with this before you try something like taking over someone’s mind. What if you made a mistake and turned me into a monkey or something and couldn’t fix me back?”

My girlfriend gave me a hurt look. She stood up and walked around the bed, then turned to look at me, eyes blazing. “So!” she spat contemptuously. “You basically don’t TRUST me! That is what it all boils down to. You don’t want to let me inside your head, because you think I am too stupid to know what I am doing. How could you, Jack? After all this time together, you can honesty say that you don’t TRUST me? Well fine. I guess I don’t know YOU as well as I thought I did, either!” She stomped her way into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.

Oh shit! I thought to myself. What have I done now?” I got up from the bed and knocked on the bathroom door. “Sheila, honey, come on out. Please? I’m sorry. I DO trust you, baby, really I do. I was just scared that’s all. Please come out.” Her only response was a loud sobbing. “I’ll let you hypnotize me if you come out, I promise,” I said desperately. The sobbing stopped.

“Y...(sniff)You mean...(sniff) tonight? Right now?”

I paused. This was so NOT what I really wanted to do right now. I had hoped we could talk about it a bit more, maybe sleep on the idea a while and try it in a few more days. Unfortunately, my girlfriend was a Master Strategist, and I was between a rock and a hard place. I sighed and answered as I always did. “Sure, sweetheart, whatever you want.” The door swung open, and Sheila walked out, leaping into my arms and kissing me deeply. Her baby blue eyes were a little red, but she smiled brilliantly. She brought me over to the bed, and told me to relax.

“Don’t worry,” she said as she dimmed the lights. “I know just what to do. I’ve practiced this a couple hundred times just for this night. Your mind is in good hands.”

“I hope so, baby,” I said as I closed my eyes.

She began a long complex induction, telling me to relax, to simply lie there and let my mind wander where ever it wished, only to listen to her voice and let her words sink into my subconscious. Sheila always had a lovely soothing voice, and I did trust her. Soon, I found myself drifting off, in spite of myself. My mind felt kind of fuzzy. It was getting hard to concentrate on anything, but I could still hear her voice, the soft cadences of her soft words drumming lightly inside my head. I began floating then, as if drifting on water, held buoyant by the force of her voice alone. Gradually, I began to focus on her voice, hearing her words more clearly, more distinctly now.

“...and as you relax more and more, you find your mind changing, your inhibitions vanishing one by one,” she was saying. Indeed, I felt somewhat like a porcupine being plucked, my many inhibitions being plucked out one by one. I chuckled softly to myself. I had no idea I’d had so many inhibitions.

“You will feel absolutely free, Jack,” she continued, “totally uninhibited. You will act on any and all impulses you feel, now. You can and will do whatever you want, acting totally on whatever impulse drives you.” I stirred softly, feeling strange and powerful. It was as if everything inside me, all my self-restraint and my ingrained beliefs were all vanishing one by one. Yet, instead of feeling empty, I felt energized, powerful. I had nothing to hold me back now. I could do ANYTHING. “Listen closely, Jack,” she continued softly in my ear. “Listen and obey. When I count to three, you will awaken, and remember all that I—”

My eyes blinked open. “No.” I said softly, stretching. “I don’t think so, Sheila darling.” Sheila blinked, jumping back in surprise.

“Huh? Jack? You’re awake? But how? I hadn’t given you the command to awaken yet! " She narrowed her eyes. “Was this all a joke, then? Did you just PRETEND to go under to get me out of the bathroom?”

I laughed. She was being so silly, but she looked very fetching when she was angry. “No, my dear, it worked perfectly. I was under, all right, and you did a great job. I have never felt so wonderful and free in all my life! Thank you, sweetheart.” Seeing her look of disbelief, I grabbed her in my arms, forcefully, making her gasp in surprise. I pushed her roughly back to the bed, pinning her down on the bottom for a change, just as I had always longed to do. “I think you need convincing that this is TRULY the new improved me,” I said in a hungry deep voice. Before she could comment, I proceeded to enter her, fast and hard and deep, making her breath leave her lungs in a shuddering gasp.

“Ohhhhh... JjjjjACK!!” she cried out as she orgasmed, then and there. I suppose the eroticism of the act, as well as the built up tension from my induction, had her pretty close before I had even touched her, but I like to think that it was my powerful, very spontaneous thrusting into her pussy that caused it. Regardless, I proceeded to literally fuck my girlfriend into submission. During the several hours that followed, she tried to resume control, rolling over to get on top, only to be forced back down to the bottom again. She shouted, yelled, begged, and pleaded, but still I kept a tight reign on her. Only after spanking her lovely sweet ass a few times and blowing a load of my juices deep in her virginal hole, did I feel sated enough to let her rest.

Sheila lay there, stunned, panting softly, exhausted. I think it was the first time any man had ever truly dominated her sexually, and the experience had totally blown her away. Myself, I was blown away by just how exciting and fulfilling it had been to be the dominate one for a change. I liked it... hell I LOVED it! I only wished it could be like this all the time—Suddenly, the gears in my head began clicking, and I realized that it COULD be like this all the time. No.. that it WOULD be like this all the time.

I slid a hand deep inside my girlfriend’s pussy and began massaging her clit, making her shudder and moan. After all the orgasms I had given her this night, she was putty in my hands. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she babbled softly. I leaned into her ear and whispered softly, in a low deep voice, just as she had with me.

“Relax Sheila, just lie back and relax. Feel the pleasure that I give you, the pleasure that comes with listening to my voice.” I don’t know if she used the same words on me, or if I was thinking them up spontaneously, but they seemed to be working so I continued. “Let my words excite and stimulate your mind, as it stimulates your body. It feels good to listen to my voice, to let my words sink deep into your mind, deeper...and deeper.” Each time I spoke of going deeper, I did just that, sliding my hand deeper into my girlfriend’s wet pussy. “So deep now, Sheila, and it feels so good... so DEEP in your mind now that you cannot even fight my words, you can’t resist. You want to obey my words Sheila, obey and feel the pleasure that comes with them. You can’t even consider resisting. You MUST listen and obey, Sheila... listen and obey like a good little slave.”

“Good... little.. ssslave...” she managed, eyes closed tightly in pleasure.

“Yes, a good little slave. Remember that, my sweet little slave, for that is what you are, now and forever. You are still the same outgoing and vivacious girl you always were, but now you have a new purpose, a new reason for being that overrides all other wants and desires. You exist to be my slave.”

“Yyyourr... ssslavvvee...” she purred lightly, arching her back as she began to crest. Sensing she was at the edge I completed the change. “Now cum for me, my slave. Cum and seal your submission to me forever. Cum, then drift off to sleep and remember nothing of this night, except in your subconscious!”

Sheila screamed then, a high keening sound she had never before made. She arched her back hard, and her pussy clamped down HARD on my thrusting fingers, so hard that they were bruised and disjointed when I finally managed to slip them free afterwards. As she settled down to sleep as commanded, I smiled. That had been fun, but it was too bad she was out of it, as I was once again ready to play. Then I shrugged. After all, Sheila is just one girl. And Jacksonville is a big city.

* * *

I strode out of my house, walking down the street in the cool brisk night. I had left Sheila there on my bed, sleeping like a baby. On impulse, I had decided to go out and see if I could amuse myself in some other way while she rested. Also acting on impulse, I had hurried right out, neglecting to dress. I strode along the sidewalk, completely nude, and not minding one bit. After all, wearing clothes, and fearing ones nudity in public was one of the oldest inhibitions installed in us, one that I no longer had. I whistled lightly, waving to passing motorists that stared and gawked at me, crashing into the cars ahead of them in the process. I merely shrugged and kept on my way.

It wasn’t long before a couple of Jacksonville’s finest drove by, intending to pick me up. “Shit!” the man said, driving beside me slowly, flashing his light on me as I walked. “Look at this fucker! Hey, Jan, have you EVER seen something like THIS before?”

“No, not like this,” the woman replied, gawking at me. I felt kind of flattered at first. “I worked for three years on a beat through some of the poorest, most drug-ridden sections of this town, but never have I seen someone so bummed out on drugs that they walk outside and down the street totally naked. That must be one fucked up individual, Phil.” Now, I was somewhat less than flattered.

“Good evening to you too, Pigs.” I said candidly, as I continued to walk. That, apparently, did it. They stopped the car and ran up to me, pushing me aside.

“What did you call me, boy?” asked the male officer, glaring.

“I said, ‘Good evening to you too, Pigs.’ Pigs. You know, slang for COPPERS, BOBBIES, SCREWS, the FUZZ, and of course, the MAN. Although in this case, I prefer PIGS. And for your information, Officer Porky, I am not stoned. I am fully in my own mind. I just felt like going for a walk that’s all.”

“Like hell!” Officer Porky said, whipping out his handcuffs. “You’re going downtown. you crazy son of a bitch. Jan, read the little punk ass his rights.”

Typical reaction. I had expected it. I didn’t want to go to jail, however, so again I acted on impulse, and did what any logical, sane person would have done. I took Officer Porky’s gun out of its holster, and before anyone could make a move, I shot him.

In the leg, of course.

“MOTHER FUCK!!” Porky cried, falling to the ground in agony. The female snapped out of her fugue in record time, pulling her own revolver and pointing it to my back.

“Drop it!” she screamed, finger on the trigger. “Do it! Do it now, mother fucker! DROP THE FUCKING GUN NOW!!”

“CALM THE FUCK DOWN BITCH!” I yelled back. “You know how this game is played. I have a gun pointed at your partner. You drop YOUR gun or I make sure my next shot takes off his head. On the upside, you will probably kill me, but on the down side, you’ll have one dead ass partner. So choose. Drop your gun, and I let him live.”

“Jan! You better not fucking drop your gun!” Porky growled in obvious pain. His thigh was bleeding steadily. I was a remarkably good shot, it seemed.

“Phil, oh my God are you alright?” she asked needlessly, turning her attention away from me to him, even as her gun was trained on me. I was slightly insulted. Didn’t she take me as a serious threat to her safety? Or maybe she was just poorly trained.

“NO, he’s not fucking alright, Petunia,” I growled. “I shot him in the leg, remember? He’s going to need a doctor soon. But in the meantime, I see you still haven’t dropped your gun. Do I need to ‘pop another cap in his ass’ as we say down here, before you drop your damn gun?” I cocked the revolver for emphasis, and slowly, reluctantly, she lowered the gun. “Good girl. Now kick it over here.” She complied. I turned my own gun towards her now, and kicked her gun into the sewer grate beside the sidewalk. “Now, kindly remove your handcuffs and place them on your wrists. I know quite well that you law enforcement types always carry a backup piece, and that you would no doubt reach for it the moment I turned my attention away from you. So, c’mon, snap on the cuffs.”

She stalled as long as possible, glaring at me. I felt somewhat irritated at her behavior, so on impulse I went back to Porky and kicked him in the back of the head. “Stop it!” she yelled, moving to charge me, but the gun in my hand stopped her cold.

“Uh uh uh. The handcuffs, por favor.” With a sigh, she finally did as directed and slapped on one of the handcuffs. With one hand on the trigger. I grabbed her other arm and forced it behind her back, then cuffed the other wrist. “There. Now, was that so hard, Petunia?” Her scowl was all the answer I needed.

“Fucking prick... you son of a bitch, you’re not gonna get away with this,” Porky continued to rant. I was seriously beginning to tire of his shit, so without giving it a moment’s thought I pulled the trigger and shot again, at his other leg. The man gasped in pain, moaning softly. I turned back to the woman to find her staring there in shock, gasping, not understanding how this could be happening.

“What.. what do you want from us?” she asked plaintively, her eyes big and round. I thought about that a moment before I answered.

“At first, I only wanted to be left alone. I was just walking along, minding my own business when you decided to fuck with me. Well, now the situation has changed. I think when all this is over, I’m going to be in some serious trouble. I don’t even know why all of this is happening, really. But for right now, I intend to enjoy it.” I walked over to Petunia and pushed her down onto her knees, into a kneeling position. With her hands behind her back, he breasts were pushed forward, and jutted out quite invitingly. I licked my lips. “You asked what I wanted? Fine. You and your partner decided to fuck with me, so that is just what I want. I want YOU and your partner to fuck. With me.”

If possible, her eyes went wider, and she began to struggle needlessly with her handcuffs. “Never! I’ll never give myself to you like that, you sick fuck!! When I get free, I’m going to kick your sorry ass—”

“IF you get free, Officer Petunia,” I snarled. I was really beginning to get pissed with her continued uncooperative spirit. “Do I have to shoot YOU in the leg as well to make my point? You are going to do what I want. Or your partner over there dies. And if you STILL give me trouble after that, you will die. It’s that simple. Are you going to risk your life and his to deny me what I want?” She shook her head, the tears she had been holding back now running freely down her cheeks. “Good. Good girl. Now just sit back and relax, and let me handle everything.”

* * *

Several minutes later found us all back at my apartment again. Sheila was awaken now, fully enslaved to me. Officer Porky lay down in the floor, handcuffed, his gunshots wounds cleansed and treated. Officer Petunia lay on the bed, still cuffed, but naked now, as my little Sheila had cut away her uniform. I initiated the festivities by taking Petunia, entering her gently, deftly, moving her nonresistant legs apart, and diving right in. She obviously considered this rape, and sat there, merely enduring it, but not enjoying it in the least. To me, sex was sex, and rape was nothing but a word. I glanced at Sheila and winked. Wordlessly, my slave girl began a careful licking and kissing of Petunia’s nipples, moaning and sighing as she did so, letting her soft tender hands explore as much of the policewoman’s body as she could, while I did the same. Slowly at first, then with more and more fervor, she began to respond. Petunia let out a deep soft moan as her hips started to grind against mine. I enjoyed the tightness of her pussy; it was obviously a long time since someone had plowed these luscious golden-haired fields. With our combined efforts, Sheila pleasuring her top while I worked her nether regions, Officer Petunia soon reached her peak, arching her back as she gushed her juices all over my stiff hard rod. Still anxious for more fun, I shifted away from the sated policewoman, making room for Sheila, who slid between her thighs and began to eat out our not-quite-so unwilling captive.

Officer Porky was in quite a state too. A little weak from the loss of blood, handcuffed and helpless, he was nevertheless affected by the erotic sight happening before his eyes. Naked as his partner, his erection was showing visibly. I grinned wickedly. “Oh well, seeing as the two of them are occupied, I guess this leaves you and me.” I relished the look of confusing, then repulsion on Porky’s face.

“NO! No, get away from me, you sick freak!” he sputtered, trying to move away. “I’m not gay, you pervert! I don’t get off on men! If you touch me, so help me I swear—”

“You swear what?” I said, backing him into a wall. “You’ll get revenge on me? You’ll beat me within an inch of your life? You’ll shoot me dead? And a million other things as well, I would imagine. Well, guess what? I’m going to do much more than touch you, pal, and there’s not a blessed thing you can do about it. But if you’re a good lad, maybe I’ll let my two friends over there play with you for a bit. Now, how’s that sound?”

Without waiting for an answer, I lifted him to his feet, and pushed him across my desk. It was a bit of a struggle, with his injured legs, but once his weight was on the desk instead of his gunshot thighs, he let loose a sigh of relief. I used his moment of relaxation to move into position, and slid quickly in before he could muster the strength to resist. He inhaled sharply, and began to grunt as I started thrusting deep within him. It was a strange feeling. I had never been with a man before that night, and I had never been even remotely interested in any man sexually. Yet, words like gay and lesbian and homosexual ceased to have any meaning for me. There was only sex and pleasure and enjoyment, and labels and restrictions were things to be overlooked and ignored. I slid a hand around to his shaft, and began stroking it with each thrust, smirking as I felt him begin to respond as well. Soon, I felt him quivering on the edge, and as I let loose with my load deep in his ass, he came with a deep bellow, shooting his load underneath my desk. Satisfied for now, I let him slump weakly back to the floor, as I went to the bathroom to wash myself.

When I returned, I saw that the scene had changed somewhat. Sheila was now avidly humping Officer Porky, and from the look of pleasure on his face, I was sure arresting anyone was the last thing on his mind. I walked over to her and whispered to her softly, “Remember to take advantage of him when you get him all tuckered out. Use the induction you gave me to put him under, and make him our good obedient little slave boy.” She nodded vigorously, licking her lips at the thought of another playmate. Grinning, I made me way back to Officer Petunia, who was breathing deeply, still recovering from Sheila’s very talented mouth. I decided to take advantage of her current state, and soon had her under my power. When she opened her eyes a few moments later, she smiled at me and uttered the word “Master”, then proceeded to suck my cock.

Things went on in this way for several hours, well on into the morning, before we all finally collapsed. I awoke to the sound of someone breaking down the door. I immediately got up, holding Petunia’s gun, and when the first police officer entered the room I shot him in the chest. The others scattered, but not before one took a round in arm, and another in the chest as well. My three slaves awoke in the confusion, and came to see what was going on. Just then, the police at the back door broke in, and taking me by surprise, knocked me to the floor, and began to beat on me. Sheila, Petunia, and Porky all tried to fend them off and were given a similar treatment. After several more blows, one connected to my head, and everything went black...

* * *

I spent several weeks in prison before the trial even came up. Of course, I was denied bail. The two cops shot in the chest eventually died. Officers Porky and Petunia were taken away for psychiatric evaluation, where the doctors discovered what had been done to them. In time, they were returned to ‘normal’ although I continue even now to get letters from both of them. At the trial, they both defended me, telling their side of the story, about how I wasn’t responsible for my actions, and that their enslavement, while wrong, had been the most enjoyable experience of their lives. They were deemed unfit for policework after their experience, and they retired with a full pension and benefits. They married a few months later.

Sheila also underwent deprogramming, and was returned to normal. She now struggles to try and live a normal life after her time as my slave, and has found a new boyfriend, since I am currently unavailable. She retains her natural dominate psyche, yet deep down she remembers what it was like to be so completely sexually dominated. She still sees her psychiatrist to deal with those feelings, I hear, but somehow I think its more for the freedom she gets in living and expressing that side of herself, which the doctor allows, rather that for any ‘treatment’. Well, to each his own.

As for myself, after word of all that happened came out, and the why, I was sentenced to psychiatric evaluation as well. I was deprogrammed, and my inhibitions awoken again. That, I would think, would have been a much harsher crime that anything the judge could have passed down. I had known all along what I was doing. Now, however, I felt GUILT for my actions, shame and disbelief at what I had done. Nevertheless, despite the strange circumstances surrounding this case, I was given two life sentences to serve for the murder of the two policemen, sexual misconduct, kidnapping, and a list of other relevant crimes.

And so, here I sit, in jail, rotting away the rest of my life. Why? Because my girlfriend decided it would be ‘FUN’ to slip into my mind and take away all of my inhibitions. Not just the ones involving sex, but ALL off my inhibitions. I was free to act on any impulse I felt. I am, after all is said and done, only a human being. We all have bad impulses. We all look at some poor homely person and think, ‘Man is she ugly,’ but most of us don’t say it. We all turn up our noses at the government and bitch about the system, but few of us actually try and fight it. But stop for a moment and imagine what it would be like for just one day NOT to have that little voice inside, that little bit of conscience that tells you NO. Then imagine that you were judged against your actions, things that you did that you had no control over. Imagine that you were sentenced to spend the rest of your life paying for those mistakes.

Imagine that you were me.

<<< The End. >>>

* * *