The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Heat

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Never done a stage hypnotist story but I think I’ve got something good here. A bit short, but it’s got a unique approach. Enjoy.

Jimmy really wasn’t sure why he came. Sure, he needed a break from the office and everything and with Laura out visiting her mother, he would have to find a way to keep himself entertained over the weekend. Still, a hypnotist show? He had never really gone for all that hypnosis stuff and seeing it done all for a lark to make people laugh just didn’t sit too well for him. When he had seen the ad in the newspaper, he hadn’t paid it much mind but the picture that went with it did trigger some thoughts. So, after seeing no new movies out and deciding a stage show wasn’t for him, he decided to give the hypnosis show a try.

So, here he was, sitting in the middle of the audience. It was a nice-sized club, the stage bigger than he thought, all the tables facing it. Couples were talking amongst one another, making Jimmy feel a little more out of place, sitting by himself. He glanced at his watch, seeing the numbers turn to 8:00. Instantly, the lights in the club went out, a hush falling over the crowd. Then, a spotlight cut through the darkness, illuminating the stage. In the spotlight stood a tall, statuesque beauty. She had long blond hair reaching all the way down her back, her incredibly beautiful face highlighted by a pair of bright blue eyes. She wore a dark dress that clung to all the curves of her long legs and highlighted her large bosom. “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,” she smiled, her voice carrying through the whole crowd. “I am Mistress Rena.”

As the crowd applauded, Jimmy had to admire Rena. Not that Laura was nothing, but Rena was the kind of woman who soaked up the looks of men like a drug and seemed all the more attractive because of it. Her eyes raked across the crowd, apparently looking for something or someone. “All right, folks, I guess we can get started right away. I just need a few volunteers.” Her eyes lit on Jimmy, who found himself startled by how much the mere look from her was turning him on. “You, sir, you’ll do. And the couple in the table next to as well.”

Jimmy didn’t really want to do this, but with the spotlight on him, he could hardly refuse. He walked up the steps to the stage, soon joined by several others, four men and four women in all. Rena had them sit in a row of chairs already set up as she walked before them. “All right, ladies and gentlemen, a little bit of silence please while I try to talk these people down into a trance.” She faced the group, standing right before Jimmy and putting his eyes on him. Instantly, Jimmy felt himself growing light-headed, the sight of those gorgeous eyes seeming to pull his gaze in like an irresistible magnet.

“Look into my eyes, all of you,” Rena said in a calm tone. “Just look into my eyes, deeper and deeper into my eyes. That’s right, all of you just keep looking deep into my eyes, deeper and deeper into my eyes. As you look deep into my eyes, deeper and deeper into my eyes, you feel yourself growing sleepy, very sleepy, very, very sleepy. The deeper you look into my eyes, the more sleepy you feel, the more sleepy your body grows. Deeper and deeper into my eyes, sleepier and sleepier you find yourself becoming, so sleepy, so very, very sleepy.”

Jimmy felt himself floating, his eyes incredibly tired, yet unable to look away from the gorgeous being before him. Rena’s eyes were his entire world now, the blue saucers threatening to swallow him up whole as her honeyed voice echoed into his ears, telling him to sleep, sleep, sleep. He was dimly aware of Rena’s arm moving forward, touching the woman next to him. Instantly, her eyes closed and she slumped in her chair, deep in a trance. Then the man next to Jimmy, then down the line, one by one putting every subject under except Jimmy, his eyes still locked on Rena’s. Finally, she reached forward and touched his shoulder. Jimmy felt himself falling into a dark oblivion as his will left him.

For the next hour, Rena put her “volunteers” through several standard tricks. A couple were made to think they were each other’s gender. A woman was convinced she was Britney Spears and did a sexy dance to the crowd’s delight. A man kept speaking gibberish and didn’t understand why while another thought everyone in the audience was naked. Jimmy, however, was the best of the bunch. Rena turned him into a veritable animal kingdom, making him impersonate everything from a dog to a lion with a mere snap of the fingers, much to the delight of the crowd. At the end of the show, Rena led the crowd in an ovation with her now-awake and very embarrassed audience members. She leaned in close and whispered to the group. “If you’ll all come backstage, I’ll remove all the hypnotic suggestions I gave you so you don’t get into anything embarrassing later.” It was a suggestion everyone could agree with.

Jimmy waited outside Rena’s dressing room as, one by one, the other subjects went inside. It was about twenty minutes before Rena opened the door and let the last person out, smiling as he left, then focused on Jimmy. “Come on in, Jimmy,” she said, letting him in.

It was a little more spacious inside than Jimmy had expected, a plush chair set to the side, a rack of clothes for other acts in the corner beside the makeup table. “You were good on stage,” Rena said, leading Jimmy to a small chair and having him sit in it. “Very suggestible.”

“Thanks, I think,” Jimmy said. “Um, so, you’re going to put me back under and remove all this stuff?”

“In time,” Rena said. “First, I’m in the mood for some fun.”

“What do you mean?” Jimmy frowned.

“Oh, come on, Jimmy,” Rena smiled. “You’re attracted to me. Admit it.”

“Well, you are beautiful, of course, but I’m married, remember?”

“True,” Rena said, biting her lip. “But we can get around that.” Jimmy opened his mouth to protest, but was cut off by Rena’s simple command. “Sleep.” Instantly, Jimmy was out, slumped in his chair with his head lagging to the side.

Rena nodded as she took him in. She hadn’t been lying when she said Jimmy was suggestible. In fact, he was one of the best subjects she’d ever seen. Must be a submissive streak in him, one that Rena fully intended to take advantage of. “Listen to me, Jimmy. Listen to my voice. You are a dog again, Jimmy, a horny, little dog, do you understand?”

“Arf...” Jimmy said through parted lips, too lost in trance to fight Rena’s commands.

“Yes, very suggestible. Now, do Mistress a favor, doggie, and take off all your clothes, then get down on all fours like a good doggie.” As Jimmy quickly obeyed, Rena shrugged off her dress, letting it fall into a pool at her feet. She always needed a break in between these shows and always found a subject suggestible enough for her means. Jimmy’s dog impersonation had sparked this idea and caused her to pad over, naked, to where her various outfits for future shows lay. Rummaging around, she found what she was looking for and walked back to where the hypnotized Jimmy lay on his hands and knees, waiting for her.

Rena moved down and quickly attached the leather collar to Jimmy’s neck. She sat back on the plush chair, her legs spread, and gave a tug on the leash to bring Jimmy to her. “Come on over here, doggie,” she hissed. “Come on over and lick my pussy. Lick my pussy, my pet. Lick it.” Jimmy was quick to obey, his face pushing into Rena’s blond patch, his tongue lapping at her clit. Rena moaned and leaned back in her seat, part of her large breasts obscured by her long blond hair draping down. She groaned and shifted slightly to allow her pet to lick away at her entire pussy, his tongue dragging along her lips in swift, sure strokes, her blond hairs coming alive under his touch. Rena slid the leather leash along her chest, feeling its rough surface on her large breasts as she pulled Jimmy in tighter, encouraging him to get at her with all his might. Her pet was only to happy to provide this service, his tongue continuing to lap with speed until he hit paydirt, causing Rena to grunt as her juices splashed onto Jimmy’s face, her puppy continuing to lick away at it all.

Rena came down from her orgasm to realize Jimmy was still licking at her. “You can stop now, doggie,” she intoned. She moved off the chair and got down on her knees facing the seat, her breasts slightly hanging on the cushion. “Listen carefully, doggie. You are still horny, very horny. In fact, you’re in heat, doggie. You’re in heat and I’m your bitch. You know what to do.” Jimmy did, moving himself onto Rena’s back and sliding his hard cock into her ass. Rena groaned as she felt Jimmy begin to hump her from behind, squeezing her ass as he fucked her, his grunts bordering on the animalistic as he took her. Rena’s moans grew louder and she tugged hard on the leash to bring Jimmy in closer with each thrust. Her ass was alive with pain and pleasure as he took her from behind, his cock running in and out of her passage like—well, like a dog in heat. Damn, this man was good. Rena envied his wife as he continued to go at her. She gripped the armrests of the chair as he blew his wad into her from behind, her entire body shaking under his incredible orgasm.

A few minutes later, Rena was cleaned up and dressed in a new outfit. She glanced over to where Jimmy still knelt, waiting for her commands. “Good doggie,” she said huskily. “Good, good doggie. Now, I want you to just go to sleep, a nice deep sleep. When I come back, I might have a new pet you can play with.”

Rena left the dressing room, locking it behind her to keep anyone from seeing the hypnotized Jimmy. She smiled as she headed towards the stage. Jimmy was good, no doubt about it. But Rena wanted more for the night and knew there had to be at least one more person out there as suggestible. A person who could add a lot more heat to their animal attraction.