The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Short There’s Simply Not, a More Congenial Spot

FF FM

Synopsis: Sorceress Morgana Le Fay visits Queen Guinevere and King Arthur’s Kingdom Crumbles

Proud King Arthur was away on one of his frequent quests and he had taken Lancelot and Merlin with him, as well as most of the knights of the round table. This left Queen Guinevere and her household guards more or less alone in the Castle Camelot. But the strength of the round table kept Camelot safe. No kingdom DARE attack Arthur’s home.

Yet, the queen was was bored.

To relieve her malaise the young monarch spent most of the day planning a giant banquet in the great hall of the castle. That evening , sadly, only a few of the chairs were filled due to the majority of the knights of heraldry being away from the palace.

Nevertheless, Guinevere sat on her throne at the head of the FIRST table, nibbling distractedly at the delicacies prepared for the guests by her French chef.

The young, blond haired queen looked gorgeous.

Many of the knights of the realm coveted the golden haired beauty and would have given anything to secretly “entertain” the queen, but young Guinevere, chaste before marrying Arthur, was true to the god chosen king of England and possessor of Excalibur . She smiled at all, but took none to her bed save the king , himself.

Even in his absence.

Suddenly the great oaken doors of the dining hall burst open and there stood Morgana Le Fay, Arthur’s half sister.

In many ways she was the total opposite of Guinevere, as dark as the queen was fair. Her hair black as onyx. And unlike the chaste and true queen, rumor had it that Morgana had captured the hearts and souls of many a hapless knight, turning each into her helpless, obedient love slave.

The common serfs of the kingdom believed she was in league with Satan and that she possessed the power to both heal and curse, as well as the ability to alter her appearance whenever she desired .They called her a “shapeshifter” , but not when she might hear.

Her large eyes glowed with a dark, mystical power as her honey laced voice flowed over the large room .

“Greetings my sister and Queen, my journey to Camelot from the Isle of Apples has just this moment ended, and I have great hunger and thirst. May I join you at your royal banquet table ? ”

The queen stared at her visitor. From their first meeting Guinevere had felt uncomfortable around Morgana, but had always treated her in a civil manner because of her familial relationship to Arthur.

She forced a smile, and answered. " Of course, dear sister, sit ... sup....the castle is yours.” With a graceful motion, she pointed to a seat near the back of the room.

But, the darkly seductive princess moved in a chair nearer to the queen and nodded at the servers as they brought plates of meat and bread, and poured a sweet wine into her cup. As the wine was poured, Morgana deftly moved her hand to the the monarch’s wine cup and spoke directly spoke into the her ear, as if to tell a secret . At the same time she dropped a magical powder into the dark beverage, her movements noticed by no one at the table.

She smiled malevolently, as she returned to her own seat.

Only a few minutes passed before the young blond beauty began to yawn and found she could could barely keep her eyes focused on the table. In a mere moment she excused herself to her chambers to sleep the night, leaving her guests to finish the sumptuous banquet alone.

Without the presence of the queen, most quickly finished the meal and withdrew to their own quarters for the a night’s rest.

Morgana, however was the last to go, as she smiled and flirted with most of the knights and all of the ladies, and only after all the guests had gone to retire did she. herself, journey to a royal chamber located near Guinevere’s own suite .

Le Fay changed her clothing into a seductively soft night dress and waited. Soon, when silence filled the castle she padded, barefoot, to the blond queen’s bed chambers, and without knocking entered.

Guinevere lay, eyes closed, tossing restlessly in her bed, yet did not seem to waken as Morgana moved closer.

The dark sorceress had an evil smile on her beautiful face as she moved onto the queen’s bed and lightly brushed her fingertips across the queen’s breasts, eliciting a low moan from the slumbering beauty. The the raven haired princess moved her warm hands slowly down the front of the naked queen’s exposed body and then moved one finger, slowly, back and forth across her blond pussy.

Now, the queen moaned erotically in response to Morgana’s soft ministrations.

Suddenly her blue eyes blinked open. She gazed at her sister in law in surprise and fear.

“ What are you doing to me Morgana ? How DARE you touch your queen in such a manner ? Stop ! I command you to STOP ! ”

“ Oh I think not sister. I am here to use YOU as my instrument to destroy Arthur’s kingdom. It has always been my belief that corruption is sooner brought amongst mankind by the forces of virtue... and YOU my virtuous beauty will be the instrument of destruction for Arthur’s reign.”

Guinevere’s confusion grew as did her fear for the dark princess and she tried, unsuccessfully, to move herself away from the tempting fingers of the dark seductress.

Morgana fixed a hypnotic gaze on the eyes of the queen. " Your mind is no longer your own. Focus on my eyes, and you will obey my every command. The magical potion and my magnetic gaze are taking control of you, my young queen. And you find yourself unable to resist.”

Morgana pushed her whole hand against the pubic mound of the trembling queen and held her motionless. " My dearest girl, you didn’t notice that I placed those powders in your wine, but they did made you sleepy. But that is not the only power of that powder.. It pacifies your mind and makes you open to my suggestions, and it inflames your passions. Both qualities will help me in my domination of you, and through you, the destruction of Arthur.

“ You can not escape my gaze... look deep into my eyes.... and obey ....”

Guinevere’s head was spinning. It felt as if her mind itself was floating away from her own control. She felt weaker every moment she looked into Morgana’s hypnotic eyes.

Morgana lowered her lips to the ear of the queen and whispered, “lay still and let yourself feel my erotic touch.... fall under my spell ... feel your passions rise.... you desire me.... you can’t resist...you must give in to your dark passions.... give in ... surrender ..”

Guinevere gasped as she felt Morgana’s finger settle in a spot just above her clitoris and moaned as the dark sorceress kissed her , open mouthed, on her lips.

“Ohhhhh,” she sighed, helplessly.

In her mind , she thought about resisting the lewd attack on her sex, but the constant pressure of the sorceress’ finger, so near the center of her sexual being held her captive.

Morgana whispered, " See if you can stop yourself from moving onto my finger, slut..”

Again, the blond queen tried hard to resist the sinful challenge, but she had no control over the feelings created by her seductive assailant’s insistent finger.

With an evil smile, Morgana spoke in a low seductive voice, " Goodness ! The queen’s pussy moistens and invites my finger to enter, in fact the royal pussy seems to be begging Morgan for release. I feel your passions growing... your desire for release is so powerful... " The dark seductress licked the blond’s face. " You may now beg me my helpless servant ... beg Morgana for release ... BEG. ”

Guinevere’s hips thrust up to meet the warm finger which sent such irresistible sensations throughout her body. She desperately tried to make the finger move into her pussy. She NEEDED to feel Morgana’s finger deep inside her cunt. Yet the dark sorceress just laughed softly at Arthur’s helplessly lusting wife and held the finger motionless.

“If you beg, my queen, if you beg Morgana, She might move her hand.... but you must beg her.... beg your new mistress my poor little slut queen. My mind controls your mind and my body controls your body.... beg me .... BEG ME .... ”

In her mind she WANTED to resist the feelings, she KNEW it was a horrible sin , she was married to Arthur, but her body betrayed her mind. She could not resist. " Please Morgana..... please fuck me with your fingers... put them in my pussy .... I beg you....”

Now Morgana was laughing out loud at the young queen , " Perhaps I will.... but I’d like you be beg louder.... and I’d like you to call me MISTRESS MORGANA. ”

“Oh....no...no....YES...YES Please .... fuck me...PLEASE MISTRESS MORGANA DON’T STOP.....FUCK ME PLEASE !!!!” She bucked her hips, trying to capture that maddeningly tempting finger with her cunt lips.

And now that Morgana’s plan was fully in place, and the queen was helpless before her, that wasn’t enough, she wanted use Guinevere to defeat Arthur. With a magical spell the mesmerizing princess shifted shapes... she turned from the dark , seductive succubus that she was into a likeness of tall, blond Sir Lancelot. Her finger became a cock and she thrust in and out of Guinevere who cried like a whipped peasant girl.

“ Fuck Me ! Fuck Me ! Fuck Me Lancelot . Fuck me Morgana. Put your cock in your queen’s cunt !! FUUCCKK MMEEEEE ! " And with that plaintive cry she reached a climax as Morgana/Lancelot thrust in and out..... over and over.... endlessly ... until the queen fainted in ecstasy.

As the helpless queen lay semi conscious on her bed Morgan whispered in her ear, words that turned from mere words into the queen’s very thoughts. " Obey Morgana..... obey your Mistress ... You love Lancelot.... you cannot resist him... you want him.... you must seduce him ... and you don’t care WHO knows.....say it Guinevere say you WANT Lancelot.”

Panting, eyes rolled back in her head she moaned.... " Want Lancelot to fuck me....need his cock ... need him... don’t care about anything but Lancelot’s cock....” and again, at a another command form the dark sorceress Guinevere fell asleep as the sorceress—princess returned to her room.

Every night, from that night on, after all the rest of the castle had gone to sleep Morgana quietly crept to the queen’s chamber and again entranced the helpless woman , then brought her deeper and deeper under her sway. Some nights the lusting queen begged for her imagined Lancelot, and on others whimpered for the caress of the dark princess who was there in her room. Morgana had taken total control of the Arthur’s blond consort, mind, body and soul.

After a passage of time Arthur and the knights of the round table returned from their quest. To celebrate their return Guinevere again planned a sumptuous banquet. This time for all the knights, their ladies, the Archbishop, and her beloved Arthur himself.

Directly at the center of the front table Arthur and his queen sat on throne like chairs. To Guinevere’s left, the king had decreed that Lancelot , his favorite knight would sit. As the night wore on, the queen slowly moved closer and closer to Lancelot, until, when she thought no one was looking, she moved her hand on to the tall knight’s lap and began to massage his turgid member. Periodically she would turn to him and look into his eyes with a desire that no man could resist.

Lancelot had long been in love with d the queen , but dared not voice his true feelings, for he knew if the queen were to stray it would prove the fallibility of Arthur, and doom his kingdom. Yet her warm touch melted his resolve and soon his hand too moved, almost of it’s own volition, toward the sex of the lovely woman.

He felt the moisture of her cunt through her gown as his cock grew.

Finally, Morgana shouted out from her table in the rear of the hall . " Brother !! Do you allow your queen and knight errant to play sexual games under a table, in your very presence ?”

Angered , Arthur stood up to rebuke his half sister , but as he did so Guinevere screamed with erotic release as she climaxed all over Lancelot’s hand. And exactly the same instant Lancelot’s trousers became wet with cum.

The crowd grew silent.

Aghast, that his wife and best friend had just cuckolded him in his own castle he stormed off.

With a dark smile on her lips Morgana approached the embarrassed pair and whispered to Guinevere. " Your Mistress commands ....your desire for Lancelot STILL grows.... you MUST have him ... you don’t care who knows...... take him....TAKE HIM.”

With that the mesmerized queen pulled at the unresisting Lancelot’s clothing and threw him across the banquet table as she hurled the plates of food upon the floor. The startled knight did not fight her erotic attack . Guinevere threw her leg over the knight and fucked him as he lay half concealed under her dress. The crowd silently marched out of the banquet hall, following the Arch Bishop who prayed loudly as he marched off .

The next morning, as Arthur left the castle, alone, without his crown, Morgana Le Fay smiled evilly and thought about who she would put on the empty throne. She was a master of political intrigue , and would use her wiles..... and magic to capture the heart and the mind of the new king. Whoever it was. Whoever SHE chose.