The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

chap.6

Jan picked up her daughter and carried her into her bedroom. Jennifer was still mostly unconscious and her mother didn’t want the other family members to suspect anything. She would let her sleep it off in her bedroom. She knew that her mind and her body had undergone the first stage of her transformation. It would be much easier to enslave her now. Jan would begin to condition her the following week, breaking down the last vestiges of her old virginal personality. The demon seed would do the rest. Now that it was in her system, she would be constantly turned on. She would begin to make less and less rational choices. Soon she would have a nice shaved pussy like her mother and would wear whorish clothes and generally become more of a slut.

As she looked down at her daughter, a brief sense of shame and horror crept into her mind for an instant. But almost just as quickly it was gone, replaced with the wishes of her master. He was there in her head, seeing through her eyes, hearing her thoughts—a dark seductive voice. “You have done well Jan Wallace and you will be rewarded,” it said. “Now, place the mark upon her again.” Jan wiped off the indiscreet symbol from her daughter’s forehead and pulled back the sheets. On her belly, just above the pubic line, she drew a new symbol. This mark would help her master gain power over the young girl as she slept. Then she carefully tucked her daughter back in. Jennifer made soft murmurs in her sleep as the monster chipped away at her will. Just for good measure, she placed the vibrator in her hand to aid in the temptation. She closed the door and went to clean up before everyone got home.

Mr. Wallace came home with the usual mumblings and complaints about work. Except this time he said that he would be leaving on travel for two weeks. Secretly, Jan was overjoyed. On the outside she still acted the part of the concerned, doting housewife. This would fit in quite nicely. He was nothing but a hindrance to her plans. And then there was Claire. She was keen for her age. She would definitely begin to notice the changes. Better to corrupt her as soon as Jennifer could help. Jan smiled inside as she foresaw her master’s plans unfolding in her home. She began to think of friends and friends’ wives who would be suitable sluts for the master.

Jennifer awoke the next morning feeling strange. She had sweated all night and the sheets were all in tangles. She had vague sense of deja-vu but could remember next to nothing since leaving school yesterday. There was a big red smudge of lipstick on her belly. Just then the door opened. It was her mother.

“How are feeling honey? You had quite a fever yesterday.”

“I did? I can’t seem to remember much of anything. I feel fine now, I guess. I’m just really groggy,” Jennifer replied.

“That’s ok sweetheart, you don’t need to think, just get ready for school. I bought some new clothes to cheer you up. Oh, and your father left this morning to go on travel for a couple weeks. So it’ll just be us girls.” “Travel, why didn’t he tell us earlier?” Jennifer asked.

“It was some emergency thing. He’s real sorry he couldn’t say goodbye. So here are those clothes. And you only have thirty minutes to get ready so you better hurry.” With that Jan laid her daughter’s new clothes out on the bed. There was a very short plaid mini skirt, a tube top that said “Bad Girl” in shiny plastic letters and a pair of knee high, black leather boots.

“Mom these are slut clothes. I can’t where these to school,” Jennifer complained.

“Of course you can honey. These are perfectly acceptable clothes for a girl with your figure.”

“Mom, I can’t,” she wined with all the strength she could muster. She was just too tired this morning to fight, let alone think.

“Oh come on honey. You’re just a little tired this morning. It’s much easier if you just go with the flow,” her mother coaxed in her softest, most soothing voice. She could tell her daughter was much more pliable. “That’s it honey. Pretty girls like to dress up sexy. You want to be a pretty girl don’t you?”

“Yea, I want to be pretty.”

“That’s right honey now go take a shower and put your pretty girl clothes on ok,” Jan urged.

Normally Jennifer would have flipped after being talked to like a little girl. But she didn’t have the energy. She couldn’t think of the right words to argue. Besides it would be nice to feel pretty. And she did have a good figure. “ok,” she sighed.

With a curling iron in her hair Jan heard the doorbell ring. “A quarter to eight in the morning. Who the hell could that be?” she wondered. “Claire, could you get the door for me!” She heard the front door open, the sound of muffled voices and then Claire’s footsteps in the hall.

“Mom, there’s some people here to see you,” Claire said. “They asked for Jen, but she’s still in the shower.”

“Well who is it?” Jan asked.

“I don’t know. It’s some priest or something,” her daughter replied.

“A priest, here”, Jan thought.

Standing just outside the door were two people. Jan thought they seemed somewhat anxious. “A little early for Jehovah’s Witnesses, isn’t it?”

“Mrs. Wallace I presume. I am Father Hopkins and this is Sister Anne. I’m terribly sorry to bother you this early. I am from the church’s department of antiquities in Vatican City. I would like to have a word with your daughter Jennifer, if I may.”

“I’m sorry Father but she’s in the shower. Is there something I can help you with?” Jan asked in her most polite voice.

“Perhaps. We are looking for a book which was stolen from the church some years ago. We traced it to your local library. They said that your daughter had checked out this book recently. We are prepared to compensate you for your troubles.”

“I really haven’t seen any books like that around here. Could you describe it?”

“You would remember it if you saw it. It is a very old book. It is leather bound with the words ‘Incubus’ inlaid in silver on its cover,” he said. Father Hopkins was good at reading people. He watched her eyes as she tried to recall. Immediately, he had a strange feeling about the situation.

“Yes, I think I would have remembered something like that. I’ll ask my daughter about it. I’m sorry, but we really have to be going. My daughters will be late for school,” she said trying to brush them off and shut the door without being too impolite.

“Mrs. Wallace,” father Hopkins called out as the door was closing. “I really must speak with your daughter. Let me give you my card.” As he placed the card in her hand, he grasped her fingers lightly and whispered a Latin Phrase under his breath. She was a little caught off guard and did not withdraw. For no more than an instant, he saw through the disguise. Shimmering on her forehead just beneath the skin, he could see the mark of the Incubus. Her eyes flashed green with the demonic lust that filled them. The incantation he pronounced was very old, a secret passed down through the order from Gnostic seers in the age of Christ. No one else would have noticed the revealing. But he held on to her hand a little too long.

“Father! I really must go,” Jan said, pulling her hand and the card away from him. She had felt a brief flash, like a static shock in her mind. Then she had felt her master rise up inside her and peer through her eyes. “I will ask her about this book and call you if I get any information. Goodbye.” With that she shut the door in their faces.

“We are too late. It has begun,” Father Hopkins said out loud as they turned to go back to their car.

“Too late for what, Father? What did you do back there?” Sister Anne asked.

“She has been infected. The demon is released.”

“Demon? What are you talking about? I thought we were here to recover a holy artifact,” she asked with a confused look in her eye. “An unholy artifact would be more precise,” he said in a grave tone.

“Father, I didn’t sign up for demon hunting. What are we doing here. There’s a lot you’re not telling me.”

“You’re right. I will explain as much as I can, but not here on the street.” They stepped into the black Lincoln Town Car and he started the motor. He gave one last look at the Wallace house as if to burn it into his memory. It looked like any other middle class, American, track home. From one of the bedroom windows he caught a glimpse of movement. He was being watched. And for a moment he made eye contact with a girl who looked about sixteen or seventeen. He gave her a sympathetic smile. She had a far off, distant look in her eye. He put the car in drive and headed away from the house.

The Church of the Blessed Heart was situated in an older section of the city. It was built in the style of a Spanish mission: white washed walls, archways and beamed ceilings. It acted as both a Church and a convent of sorts. Many of the women who lived there were in training to become nuns. He was given a room next to Sister Anne’s, situated in the rear of the Church. It was furnished with only a desk, a bed and a small sink. A crucifix was the only adornment on the walls.

Father Hopkins led Sister Anne into the room and shut the door. “Have a seat Sister.” She smoothed her skirt and sat down on the edge of the bed, unsure about what the father was going to tell her. “We came here seeking a book as you know. However the book is only a small fraction of our objective. Are you familiar with demonology?”

“Not really. They spoke a little about the subject in my training but not in any depth. I never really gave it much thought,” she said.

“That’s normal in this day and age. I am one of the last of a very old order of demon hunters whose roots precede the birth of Christ. We have existed in secret for the most part, spearheading the eternal battle between the human race and the race of demons who seek to control our species and gain control over the earth again. As you know from the old testament, demons once walked the earth and even reproduced with humans. This enraged the Lord, as it was corrupting his most beloved creation, Man. So he sent the Great Flood to extinguish the blasphemy from the face of the Earth. His angels drove this race of demons into another dimensional plane that we refer to as hell. He knew that some demons would slip through occasionally. And he also knew that because of free will, some humans would either by chance or by hubris seek to bring back these demons. So he gave the task to a few select individuals to act as sentries here on Earth. The responsibility has been passed down through generations for millennia. All bare this special mark.” Father Hopkins unbuttoned the top of his shirt to reveal a birthmark over his heart which was an ancient symbol from a forgotten language. “It is the mark of Summa, named after the very first of our kind.”

Sister Anne listened intently, feeling very far from the life she had expected to lead. It seemed like the premise for a movie. “So what are we doing here in 21st century America?” she asked.

“We are chasing a special demon, the Incubus. Most demons have adapted themselves to prey upon specific human frailties. There are demons of greed, malice and jealousy. The Incubi prey upon human sexuality,” he said.

“Incubi. You mean there are more than one?”

“Yes, the incubi are legion. But only the most powerful can slip between dimensions. We seek Malice Philemon an arch demon. The book is his doorway to our minds, to our dimension.”

“Do you think that family has the book?” she asked.

“Yes, they do,” he replied.

“How do you know?”

“Mrs. Wallace has already been infected. She bares the mark of the Incubus upon her forehead.,” he replied confidently.

“I didn’t see any marks.”

“The mark is invisible to mortal eyes. Only with the help of a seer spell can it be revealed to human eyes. I have seen it,” he explained.

“Well what are we waiting for? We need to go retrieve the book so no one else becomes infected. She has two young daughters.”

“It’s not that easy. I can’t just break in and take the book. Breaking the laws of the land could hinder the entire mission. Besides, the devil has already been loosed from its prison. My greatest fears have come true. He is now gathering his power and his new slaves. I must consult with the others in my order. Malice Philemon is too powerful for me too contend with alone. I want you to stay here and gather as much information about the Wallace’s as possible. But do not go to the house. You would put yourself in too much danger. If you can contact one of the daughters, at school perhaps, and learn more about what is going on, that would be a great help. But do not confront the mother. The demon can see through her eyes. In fact, I’m sure the demon already knows we are here. I will be back in a couple of days.”

Sister Anne thanked the Father for his confidence and left to her quarters. A full moon was rising above the city sky line outside Father Hopkins’s window. He looked out upon the mass of unsuspecting people going about there daily lives and felt a chill of isolation. He thought back to the small village outside Athens where he had once faced Malice Philemon. He had been much younger and greener then. The whole village had been turned in only a few short days. He had almost been killed and the demon had escaped. Father Hopkins stroked his beard thoughtfully. He felt very old; too old for this world. This time he would succeed. He would expel the demon forever and destroy the foul book.