The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Independence Day

By Hypnofur

I was in a pissy mood that night. It was Sunday, July 2nd. My boyfriend Nick and I were on Cape Cod with a few other couples. We had rented a wonderful house, and had been planning for this vacation for months. The reason I was a bit miffed is that I had thought for sure that Nick was going to propose to me last night while we were on a moonlit boat ride. Like, I was really certain of it. The girls I was with, all of whom were already married, were trying to cheer me up, telling me that he must be waiting for the fireworks on the night of the 4th. They were probably right, but still, as we sat there at a stupid comedy show in Hyannis, I was not exactly thrilled.

I wasn’t even paying attention to what show we were at. In fact, I was actually in the process of getting more and more miffed that Nick wasn’t paying enough attention to me! They announced the performer, and I didn’t even listen to who it was, as I didn’t really care. Why wasn’t Nick realizing that I wasn’t happy. How much pouting did I really need to do?

I knew I shouldn’t be selfish, and make this all about me. The other girls on the trip with us were Moms, and this was like their only week away from their babies. But, that just made me all the more pouty. I’m 31, my clock is ticking too. But before that, I wanted to be a beautiful bride. Then I wanted sometime as the super hot newlywed wife that all the other husbands oogled. I mean, I guess I had that now as the super sexy girlfriend, but I wanted to move to the next level. I was ready for life to not be so hard. Being a spinning instructor and fitness trainer didn’t pay so well. I was sick of struggling to make ends meet. I was ready for my gorgeous boyfriend, with his six figure salary to list me as a dependent on his taxes. That sounds awful, and it underscores how much I loved him, as I truly did. He was everything I had ever wanted in a man. He was my validation for turning down lesser options all those years. He was my big prize, and I loved him so very dearly. I felt like I was going to burst if I had to wait any longer for him to pop the damn question.

I was in the middle of my pity party, not paying attention to the performer when I heard ‘in front of everyone on stage’ boom through the PA system. Honestly, I didn’t even know what it was referring to. But, at that moment, I was mad, hurt, and wanted to remind Nick, and maybe all the married ladies… and maybe their husbands, how hot I was. I am smoking hot, and Nick shouldn’t let one more frickin’ day pass with out making this official! I raised my hand and went up on stage for whatever this volunteer thing was.

I soon found out it was an erotic hypnotist. I had actually done this before. Prom night in high school, and from what I heard after, it was wild. That made me a little nervous, as I had to be a bit more conservative with this group made up of mostly Nick’s friends than I did with my high school cheer pals, and even they were shocked by what happened that night. Whatever, maybe a little raunchier than I was expecting or ready for, but what the hell. I figured I’d play along for a little while, then when things got too crazy, I’d bail.

Yet as I sat there during the induction, despite the other people on the stage, and in the audience, I felt like Professor Trance was talking right to me. His voice became all I could hear. His pleasure and obeying him became all I cared about. I didn’t care about Nick, our friends, or anything else in the entire world. I felt so good. There was only Professor Trance’s voice, his commands. Only him.

Before I knew it, I was in his dressing room. I was so aroused, more so than I had ever been in my life. I was next to him on the couch, putting my information into his phone. His pants were undone. He told me to take out his cock. So my hand slowly reached out and grabbed the head of his cock. My hand was shaking, I was so nervous.

“That’s it my pet, pull it out.”

I did what he said. I could feel it getting larger in my hand. He told me it was the most perfect cock I had ever seen in my life, and I suddenly realized he was right.. He looked down at me as I was stroking on his incredibly perfect manhood.

“You know you want it, my pet. My cock is hypnotic. It will bring you so much pleasure, so much hypnotic pleasure. It will hypnotize your pussy”

The more he talked dirty and about hypnosis the hotter my body was getting. He had my blood boiling and my heart was racing.

The dressing room door burst open.

“You bastard! Jillian, get up! Right the fuck now!” My boyfriend screamed, pulling me out of there.

Surprisingly, Professor Trance just stuffed himself back in his pants and just smiled through all of the commotion. Before I was pulled out the door, he looked at me and said, “You are mine now Jillian. You’ll find yourself thinking about me more and more.”

Nick was fuming all the way back to the house. Luckily, our friends had gone to another bar, so it was just me and him. He both yelled at me and stayed silent, in alternating turns. When we got home, I went up to bed, and he stayed down stairs and drank. I lied in bed just staring at the ceiling, I was grateful our friends weren’t back yet. What did I just do? I’ve been on an intense mission to lock Nick down in marriage for five years and here I was stroking another man’s dick. He had taken control of my mind in such a deliciously seductive way. That’s when I realized my pussy was so wet. Why did I get so aroused? Was I that turned on by his hypnotic effect? I wondered if Nick was going to try to get him fired? But I bet Professor Trance had the manager under his control. Oh god, I bet he has so many people under his hypnotic control. I got so hot as I thought that. No! I had to shake it off.

I headed straight for the shower to clean up. I just couldn’t get the image of his cock and the sound of his hypnotic voice out of my head. His cock was just so perfect and hot and his voice was just so… majestic. I started to get really wet again thinking about Professor Trance’s cock. I couldn’t control myself. After I got out of the shower, I lay in bed and tried to think of wonderfully built, heartthrob boyfriend. But my mind kept picturing stroking on Professor Trance’s pefrect dick and hypnotic power. I started rubbing my wet pussy. For some reason I wanted to taste his cock so bad. I felt so naughty thinking of another man. But it made my pussy feel so good. I fingered myself to an amazing orgasm while thinking about sucking his cock.

The next morning, the friend group was all getting ready for the beach. Nick seemed slightly calmed down and said we’d talk about what happened last night when he got back later. He said we should just move on, and that he still loved me. He knew it was hypnosis, and not my fault. I was relieved, but still a bit preoccupied with the lustful feelings I had developed for the hypnotist. I could tell that he hadn’t mentioned it to the rest of our group, as they were all just focused on the beach. Of course, they mentioned the show last night, and the husbands definitely seemed to like it, but they didn’t seem to know anything about the dressing room.

Getting to the beach is a total pain in the neck, even when no kids are involved. However, once we got there, it was nice. I was all set, sun screen on, my body looking amazing, when I got a text. It was from Professor Trance. It just said “Listen to this”, and there was alike a podcast or something linked. I was going to be listening to podcasts anyway, so I just hit play and laid back on my towel. No one suspected I was once again wonderfully submitting to his amazing hypnotic voice.

I was so wrapped up in the afterglow of Professor Trance’s hypnosis that I didn’t even worry about the “conversation” Nick and I were due to have after the beach. Actually, that talk never even happened. Everyone went right into shower mode after the beach. We had dinner reservations, and everyone couldn’t wait to get the sand a sweat off of them.

Dinner was great, and everyone had a blast. Nick seemed super happy. He wanted some action when we got back to the house. I obliged him, but it didn’t feel right. He was pretty tipsy, so I don’t think he noticed my reticence, and he passed out right after. Meanwhile, I didn’t sleep a wink. Around 5am, I got up and showered. Nick’s snoring told me he didn’t even hear me putting on my make up, etc.

I silently left the house. It’s crazy how quiet and still the streets of Cape Cod are in the early morning, even on the 4th of July. I didn’t even know where I was walking to, I was just walking. I could smell the ocean, which really made it a nice stroll. I finally took a seat and waited. It’s strange, I didn’t even take a look around to realize where I was. I was just sitting on the ground outside a building. I sensed someone approaching. Looking up into the rising sun, I could see it was Professor Trance, I guess part of me knew it was going to be… despite the fact that I never even realized I was sitting outside of his dressing room.

He said something. Next thing I knew, we were back next to each other on his dressing room couch. I couldn’t help but notice the huge bulge in his pants. Once again I started to get very hot and my heart was beating harder. I knew he could tell the affect he was having over me.

“I shouldn’t be here,” I said, gathering the last of my rational thoughts.

He then stood up, I was now eye level with his cock that looked like it was go to bust through the zipper of his pants. I was trying my hardest not look at it. He just stood there and started rubbing the length of cock. My mouth started to watering as I remembered the amazing orgasm I had dreaming about sucking on his dick. Professor Trance knew he was getting to me. Then he slowly started to unzip his pants. My whole body was shaking badly.

“I’m about to get engaged,” I pleaded with him. But my body was betraying me. I could feel my pussy getting wet. He slowly pulled his pants down until his dick sprang free in front of my face.

“Suck my cock Jillian. You know you want to please me.”

“Yes, so much.” I confessed as I just stared at his cock. I did so desperately want to please him.

His dick was inching closer and closer to my mouth. My body didn’t move as his dick slowly found its way to my lips. I could feel my pussy burning as I shut my eyes and kissed the head of his penis. I knew what I was doing was so wrong, but I just couldn’t control my lust anymore. I slowly licked the head of his cock. I then opened up my mouth and let the head enter. I could hear him moan with pleasure as I sucked on his perfect cock. I looked up at him with my big blue eyes as I was sucking him off.

“You want nothing more than to serve me,” He said.

His commanding words were just making me hotter. I wanted to serve him, please him. I slipped my hand down my shorts and started rubbing my soaking wet pussy. I was worshiping his cock like a harem girl or something. I was fingering myself to an orgasm.

“Mmmmm, Your hypnotic dick is so perfect.” I heard myself say.

He then stood me up off the couch. His hands went under my red and white t-shirt and was touching my bare belly. He started rubbing my titties under my 4th of July themed bra, which he unclasped. My nipples were fully erect. He then pulled my shirt off over my head. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him. I felt his hard rod up against my jeans, which we then worked on discarding so that my thin panties were the only thing I had on. His hard dick grinding on my pussy felt so good. His hands were mauling at my exposed breast. He bent his head down and started kissing on my neck. Then he looked me in the eyes and ours lips met. I opened my mouth and our tongues collided. I could feel my pussy pulsating against rock solid dick.

Then he lifted up off the ground and carried me the couch. The same one Nick caught us on two nights ago. He pulled off his shirt and was standing there completely naked at the end of the bed. I slowly pulled off my panties, fully exposing my nakedness to this strange man I had just met in the strangest of situations. I spread my legs wide inviting him in to my body. He started licking the inside of my leg, slowly making his way to my wet pussy. I was moaning loudly as his tongue found my wet slit.

He then inserted his big fingers in me. I was bucking back at him as he fingered me to an incredible orgasm. His tongue slowly licked his way up my body. He sucked my nipples hard. I could feel his massive dick at the entrance of dripping pussy. He looked me in the eye and said, “I’m going to fuck you so hard you’ll never want your man’s inferior dick again. I am your Master now”. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth to mine.

I could feel the head of his cock inch his way in my pussy. The feeling was incredible. He slowly pushed more of his dick inside of me.

“It’s so…so perfect,” I said to him.

He fucked me slowly at first, then he started rocking faster and harder. I was feeling the biggest orgasm of my life coming on after he suggested it to me.

“OOOOHHHH YESSSS.....FUCK MEEEEE MASTERRR”, I screamed.

I came so hard on his dick. He was now fucking me so hard and fast. His dick was so deep in inside me, My body was bucking underneath him. I was screaming so loud with pleasure. I never knew anything could ever feel so good. Good thing it was so early in the morning, or the entire theater would have heard me.

He then told to flip over so he could fuck me doggy style. I listened to his command and put my nice round ass high up in the air.

“Tell me how bad you want your Master inside you.”

“Please fuck me Master, Fuck me hard.”

He pushed himself so far up my pussy. He started to really pound it to me. I could feel another big orgasm ever coming on.

“Please don’t stop.... I LOVE YOUR HYPNOTIC MASTER DICK.....You feel so incredible.”

I came so hard all over his dick. I felt like I was going to pass out. After about ten minutes of straight pounding from behind, he flipped me back over. I wrapped my legs around his back. He sucked on my nipples. He was pushing his dick inside me extra deep, I knew he wanted to cum. We then started kissing each other frantically.

“You belong to me now, you’re my slave, I’m going to take you with me,” He said.

“OH YES MASTER, CLAIM YOUR PUSSY, I BELONG TO YOU NOW!!!”

I locked him in with my legs as he thrusted as deep as he could. I could feel his dick swelling up. I was having the most incredible mind blowing orgasm of my life. Then I felt him explode inside my pussy. He blew his load deep in my pussy. My orgasm was so incredible that I passed out.

I awoke over an hour later. Master had texted Nick from my phone, telling him that I was on a beautiful walk, and to have breakfast without me. He then had me clean up and sent me home to him.

That night, beneath the fireworks lighting up the summer sky above, Nick got down on one knee in front of all our friends and proposed. Everyone cheered… momentarily at least. My hands covered my heart, and my eyes were filled with compassion for him, but I told him that I needed my independence. I wouldn’t marry him.

I left the rented house that night. One of our friends gave me a lift to the Cape Cod train station. I boarded a train to Newport RI, where Master was starting a four night show the next day. I was completely dependent on him now…