The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Instant Gratification (The CNC Voice) — Part 1

You ever had one of those moments where you wished something would happen but never thought it could? Well, that was me.

There have been plenty of times where I fantasized about having my sexual desires pleasured by a woman. Sure, there was porn, but the chances of me getting with one of those ladies was about the same as what happened to me taking place. I don’t know how it happened and I don’t know why it happened. I just know that when it did, I couldn’t stop. I was addicted.

So, it started about a month ago as a complete accident. Well, maybe it was meant to be, I don’t know. But as I walked out my house and to my car parked on the street, I was already having a bad day and it hadn’t even gotten to 8 a.m. I was called on my day off to come in the office because there wasn’t anybody returning to in-person work because of the pandemic. Of course, being the loyal employee I am without receiving a raise or promotion, I thought I could get an advantage if I actually did go into the office. But nope, that didn’t happen despite me continuously putting in work and now I was being called to show up.

As I was loading up my car with boxes of paperwork and had just put my cup of coffee on top of the car, a woman who was jogging bumped into me, forcing all of my paperwork to spread over the ground. The young lady, about 5′4″, caramel complexion, took out her earbuds and looked at me.

“My bad,” she said.

I just shook my head at her.

“Your bad huh? Is that some sort of apology?”

She clicked on her phone and turned off her music, staring me down.

“Excuse me?” she said. “What do you mean? I said my bad.”

So, to expedite this set-up, we began arguing back and forth right there. With me running late already, I needed to get going.

“I’m already fucking late,” I told her. “I don’t need this type of attitude right now.”

“Attitude?” she yelled back at me. “Well, I will show you ‘attitude’.”

At that point, she slapped the cup of coffee that I had rested on top of the car so I could pick up my papers over. Not only did it spill, but it stained the papers that I hadn’t picked up.

“You fucking slut,” I yelled at her. “I hope your lips wraps around some strangers’ dick and you suck until you swallow their cum.”

And that’s when it happened.

I watched as her body contorted in a way that forced her to her knees, right then and there.

“What the fuck?” she said, unzipping my pants. “What am I doing? What am…”

That was all she could say as she engulfed my dick in her mouth. My hands had to grip my car’s door handle because not even I knew what was going on.

As I looked at her face, it was clear that she wasn’t enjoying it. But it was clear she wasn’t trying to stop it.

I began moaning as my dick arched in her mouth and I slowly watched her caramel lips suck at a rapid pace. Here was this woman, probably fresh out of college, in a black, tight workout suit giving me a blowjob on the side of the street in the early morning hours. I think she didn’t want to do it but apparently, something had clicked where she couldn’t stop it.

As I was embracing to climax, my neighbor, a lady around the age of 30, stepped out to get her newspaper and saw what was happening.

“What the hell?” my neighbor said, as she ran over to the young lady who was sucking my dick.

Overwhelmed with passion, my mouth did more of the thinking then my brain did at that time.

“Don’t come over here and cause a ruckus,” I told my neighbor. “Let her finish doing what she’s doing.”

I watched as my neighbor’s face got a confused look on it. I watched as she just began observing.

“I can’t look away,” my neighbor said. “I just can’t stop looking. I can’t call for help. What’s going on?”

Amazed, I looked back down at this workout slut who was still sucking. I couldn’t believe how hard she was going at it rubbing my dick and trying to get me to cum.

But that’s when I remembered my specific instructions I gave to her. I told her to suck a strangers’ dick until they cum in her mouth. And since she did not know me, I was a stranger and she sucked me off.

At the same time, my neighbor was calm but couldn’t look away. Then I realized that my neighbor couldn’t leave because I told her to let this cocksucking slut finish doing what she was doing, which was sucking my dick. And since I hadn’t came…

I looked at my neighbor.

“Remove your robe and masturbate,” I told her.

Instantly, she dropped her robe, letting her 34C brown sugar titties emerge into the cool brisk air. As she began masturbating, her nipples started getting more erect, bringing me closer to orgasm. Still, I knew that I couldn’t cum in the workout slut’s mouth because that would not only relieve her, but it would also let my neighbor go as well.

I grabbed the back of the workout slut’s head and made her deep throat me even more. Knowing she wasn’t going to stop it. Meanwhile, I looked at my neighbor’s face as she had a few tears coming from her eyes. But I didn’t know if those tears were from pleasure or knowing that she was masturbating in front of me and couldn’t stop. I could see every reaction that she was having from stroking her clit, nipples fully erect while only in her crocs because she had to drop her robe.

“Come to me right now,” I told my neighbor.

While she was still masturbating, she took steps, closer to me. I could tell she was struggling to keep her balance, but it was a pleasure to hear how wet she was.

“Now, I’m not going to cum in the workout slut’s mouth until you tell me honestly how you’re feeling and what you’re thinking,” I said to my neighbor. “Confess.”

I watched as my neighbor began to answer but panting hard as she tried to get her words out.

“I think… what you’re doing… to this woman… is…. Despicable… disgusting… but… it’s turning… me on…” my neighbor said.

I smiled at that response and was about to release. But I had to do a few more things.

“Tell me, why are you masturbating right now in front of me?” I asked my neighbor.

She stared back at me, even as she was confused.

“I don’t know,” she responded. “It is the right thing to do because you told me to. So I am doing it.”

That was the point when I came in the workout slut’s mouth. I held the back of her head so that I could get all my cum inside of it. I watched as her eyes watered up and she swallowed my cum, knowing that was a condition to what I had worded earlier.

Once my neighbor saw the slut swallow my cum, she was able to stop masturbating. But completely out of breath, she couldn’t call for anybody.

“Put your robe back on, go back inside, and forget what happened with this slut this morning,” I told my neighbor.

I watched as my neighbor got a confused look on her face and slid her robe back on. She then turned to me.

“Good morning!” she said. “I hope you have a good day at work!” she said as she picked up her newspaper and went back into her house.

Meanwhile, the workout slut looked at me, rubbing the cum off the side of her face.

“I don’t know what the fuck is going on, but I’m going to call the police…”

“And tell them what?” I cut her off. “That you were the one who destroyed my paperwork and sucked me off? Tell me how that story is going to fly.”

She looked at me and paused for a moment.

“Well..” she hesitated. “Well they won’t believe it, but mark my words this will be the last time I ever run this way…”

“You will not deter from this path when you jog every morning,” I said as I cut her off. “In fact, this will be your preferred path.”

I watched as she tried to protest. But I wasn’t done…

“Every time you run by here, you will have fewer and fewer clothes on until you’re down to a thong and bra with your sneakers,” I added. “Every time you run by my house, you will instantly feel an orgasm but will conceal it. You won’t be able to cover yourself up until I fuck you inside my house. And every time I deny you that chance, you will immediately turn around, and continue your jog and hope that I fuck you tomorrow.”

I watched as the workout slut balled her fist up and her face turned red. She wanted to hit me, I know. But I also knew that in the back of her head, she would be denied the opportunity to fuck me and it would make her experience more unbearable.

“Now, carry your slutty ass home and finish your jog. Once you get in the shower, masturbate and suck on your fingers reminiscing about my cum in your mouth. Now carry on.”

I watched as her body robotically turned around and she began to jog away.

I don’t know what happened to me or what took place, but I sure hope this doesn’t go away.