The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insubordinate Subordinate

This fiction is intended for readers 18 years of age or older.

Jackie Curtwood strutted through her work place. She was in a great mood. Today was the day she made her pitch for a promotion. She wore a new beige pant suit. She did not wear skirts to work as she thought they had people focus too much on her gender. She did fix her shoulder length blonde hair nicely and wore tasteful make up to look feminine, and her pants were just tight enough to show her pert butt and her blouses were open enough to show the faintest hint of cleavage. She used her sexuality but tried to balance it with professionalism. She knew she was very attractive and worked hard to keep her tall, curvy body in great shape. She walked to her secretary Nora’s desk. Jackie shared a secretary with her underling Kent. When she received her promotion, she would have her own secretary. She nodded and gave a fake smile to Nora then walked into her office.

Jackie took off her jacket and hung it over the back of her chair. She then turned on her computer. She leaned back and thought about her past week. She and Kent had worked on a marketing project for a month, and even though Kent did all of the work, she had taken most of the credit. “Good thing you’re a spineless wuss, Kent boy,” she whispered to herself. She pictured Kent with his ill-fitting blazers and wrinkled khaki pants. His sheepish smile. If not for his brains, he would never have gotten this far. He was far too nice to be successful as she, and she had also threatened to accuse him of sexual harassment because one time she caught him with a boner when they were working together in his office and she was talking about a lesbian relationship she had in college. She brought it up to make him nervous and give even more of an upper hand in their professional relationship. She was his superior but barely on the company hierarchy; in fact, the way her company worked, he could leap frog her and take the job she wanted, but she knew he was not as ambitious or brash enough to make such a play. Another thing that landed in Jackie’s favor was that two weeks ago, she found out his girlfriend left him, and he had been distracted. She used that to steal his credit without him doing anything about it. She checked the time. It was 9:10. She had to meet with her CEO and CFO at 9:45.

After her computer booted, she checked her work email. She had an email from Kent. It was titled, New Project: Guaranteed Success! She opened the email and clicked on the attachment. It was a video file. She opened it, and her screen filled with flashing lights and pulsing music.

Sometime later, Jackie blinked a few times and looked at her computer screen. She looked at the clock on the bottom of the screen. 9:10. “What the fuck was that?” she muttered. She could not remember anything about the video. She picked up the phone on her desk and dialed Kent’s number.

“Hello?” came Kent’s voice on the phone.

“I just opened your email video thing. What the hell was that? You just wasted five minutes of my life!”

“You couldn’t figure it out, Jackie?” asked Kent. “It’s not my fault you’re not as smart as I am.”

Jackie was taken aback at first by Kent’s brashness and rudeness then she grew angry with him. “Don’t talk to me like that. I am your superior,” she said. “Get in here now!” She slammed the phone down. “Stupid punk!” she said.

A few moments later, there was a knock on her door and it opened. Kent poked his head in. “Wanted to see me?” Jackie looked up and glared at Kent. His dark brown hair was combed in place more neatly than it usually was, and he had this weird smug look on his face. “Get in here and close the door behind you, Kent!”

“As you say,” said Kent. He walked in and closed the door.

Jackie studied Kent. Gone was his normal, preppy school boy look of a blue blazer and khaki pants. He wore a sharp pin-striped blue suit, light blue dress shirt, and gold tie. “Nice of you to dress up for a change,” said Jackie. “Now explain that video.”

“Look,” said Kent. “I’m tired of your bullshit.”

Jackie’s eyes went wide. “How dare you talk to me like that? I should have you fired!” Jackie did not have the power to fire anyone, but she could recommend it.

“Please, Jackie,” said Kent. “Please don’t tell Mr. Wesley or Mrs. Doran.”

“Why shouldn’t I?” asked Jackie. “I can just tell them about that hard-on you flaunted in my face. Who are they going to believe, and in this world, companies are scared to death of sexual harassment lawsuits.”

“Please,” said Kent, “I’ll do anything if you don’t tell anyone. Well, almost anything.”

Jackie stood up and put a hand on her hip. She tilted her head to the side. “Really, and just what that might be?” “I will not fuck you up the ass over your desk,” said Kent.

“Hmph!” said Jackie with smug smirk. “Tell you what, you fuck me up the ass right here, right now, and I won’t say anything, and you can keep your job.” She reached down and started to undo her pants. She walked around to the front of her desk and turned away from Kent. She pulled her pants to her knees then pulled down her bright yellow cotton panties. She looked over her shoulder. “Fuck me up the ass, or it’s your ass!”

Kent sighed, and his shoulders slumped. “I know I don’t have any STDs, but you?”

“Please, I’m clean!” said Jackie haughtily.

Kent took off his jacket and laid it carefully on one of the chairs in front of the desk. He then undid his pants and walked up to Jackie. “Please don’t make me lube my cock by fucking your pussy first.”

“You better!” said Jackie. “I’ve never taken it up the ass before, but I know it needs lube.”

Kent lowered his pants and boxers. He took his erect penis in his hand and guided it into Jackie’s pussy.

“Yeah, that’s it, lube it up good,” said Jackie softly.

Kent slid his cock in up into Jackie’s pussy and pumped away. “Please don’t enjoy this,” he said as he leaned in closer.

“Oh, no,” said Jackie, “I love this! Oh god, keep it up!”

Kent fucked away as he grabbed Jackie’s hips, and she grew wetter and started to cum. After a few moments, he pulled out. He then guided his sticky cock into her tight, virgin anus. “Errmmmm!” she moaned as Kent worked himself up into her.

“Ohhhhh, yesssss!” Jackie between clenched teeth.

“Can’t believe…mmmm… you love this…so…much,” said Kent as he pumped away.

“Oh god!” said Jackie. “I…ahhhh…am…totally…oh god yes…enjoying this!”

Kent grabbed Jackie’s hips tighter and started bucking at her more forcefully. He was ramming himself into her as she moaned and panted in ecstasy.

“Yeah,” said Jackie with a breathy voice, “fuck…my ass! Fuck it good!”

Kent fucked away for a few minutes longer than finally shot his load up into Jackie. Both panted heavily until Kent was finished and pulled out. He took couple of steps back.

“Do me a favor,” he said as he bent over and put his hands on his knees.

“Not that I owe you,” said Jackie as she looked over her shoulder, “but what favor would that be?”

“It would be degrading to me if you sucked my cock clean. Don’t make me put my penis in your mouth.”

Jackie stood up straight. She turned and looked at Kent with her smug smirk.

“And wipe yourself up before you pull your panties and pants back up,” said Kent. “If you don’t, I’ll have to see the wet spots in your pants and remember what I just had to do.”

Without taking her eyes off of Kent and with the smug smile still on her face, she reached down and pulled up her panties. She then pulled up her pants and did the zipper and button. She walked over to Kent and put her hand on his chin. She lifted it, and he stood upright. She then knelt down and took his cock into her hand. She looked up at him then down at his cock, she put it in her mouth.

“God, you would love the taste of your own ass on a guy’s cock,” said Kent.

“Mmmmm, hmmmmm,” moaned Jackie as she sucked on Kent’s limp cock. She even cupped his balls while she did. Finally, she pulled back and stood up.

Kent pulled his boxers and pants up. “So I guess this means I keep my job.”

“For now,” said Jackie. She looked up at a clock on the wall. It was 9:37. “I have a meeting with Wesley and Dolan,” she said. “Maybe I’ll tell them you’re doing an OK job.”

“It would be absolutely humiliating to me if you told them you’ve been stealing my ideas and taking credit for them, and that I to engage in anal sex with you in your office to keep my job, so please don’t tell them that!”

“Maybe I just will,” said Jackie as she walked around her desk. Wet spots had formed in her crotch and the lower seat of her slacks. She took her jacket off of the back of her chair and put it on then smoothed down the lapels. She looked up at Kent who was staring down at her desk. She loved the fact he was putty in her hands and loved being able to do whatever she liked despite his objections. “In fact,” she continued, “I am going to tell them all of that. They’ll know you just let me steal your work, and I forced you to fuck me up the ass. They’ll know what a wuss you are. There’s still a small chance you could get that promotion if they knew how smart and creative you are, but that promotion is mine!” She put her hands on her hips and glared at Kent. She snorted in derision then looked down at her desk and picked up a mirror and checked her hair and make-up. “See ya, wouldn’t wannna be ya!” she said derisively. She walked out behind her desk and walked past Kent so closely her shoulder brushed his upper arm.

Jackie walked out of her office and past Nora’s desk. Her rectum was sore as that had been her first anal experience. “Miss Curtwood,” said Nora, “you have something wet on your pants.”

Jackie turned and looked at Nora and smile. “It’s cum,” she said. “Just had that wuss in my office fuck me up the ass.” She winked at the stunned Nora then turned and strutted confidently down the hall towards the conference room. She reached the conference room and swung the door open and walked in.

Mr. Wesley and Mrs. Dolan were sitting next to each other on the far side of the long rectangular table. Mr. Wesley was in his early sixties with steel gray hair cut into a short flat top. He had steely blue eyes. Mrs. Dolan was a tall, slender woman in her fifties with dark brown hair with gray streaks and oval glasses perched on her nose. She looked like a librarian. They smiled perfunctory at Jackie. “Jackie, come in, have a seat,” said Mr. Wesley, extending a hand towards an empty chair on Jackie’s side of the table.

“Thank you, sir, but check this out,” said Jackie. She turned around and bent over while pulling the flaps of her jacket back. After a moment she turned around and sat down. She smiled confidently.

Mrs. Dolan gave Mr. Wesley a quizzical look which he returned. She then looked at Jackie. “Why did you show us stains on your slacks?”

“You know my subordinate Kent?” asked Jackie.

“Well, yes, we hired him,” said Mr. Dolan. “Bright kid, needs ambition. What about him?”

“You know that last project you two loved?” asked Jackie.

The two looked at each other and nodded. “Yes,” said Mr. Wesley. “We loved that project. Best one we’ve seen this year. That’s why you’re here today.”

“Well, Kent did most of the work on that,” said Jackie. “I didn’t do much. I stole credit, and he just sat back and let me!” She said gushing.

“Why would he do that?” asked a still puzzled Mrs. Dolan.

“I threatened to accuse him of sexual harassment for an unwanted hard-on he got once in my office!” said a gleeful Jackie. “He fell for it!”

“Why are you telling us all of this?” asked Mr. Wesley.

“Well, I know there was still a chance he could get promoted over me, and I wanted to show you how I am more resourceful and ambitious than he is.”

“Telling us you stole his ideas is not doing you any good,” said Mr. Wesley.

“Well, listen to this!” said Jackie. “I just had anal sex with him in my office.”

“You did what?” asked Mrs. Dolan.

“He is such a wimp!” said Jackie. “I told him if he didn’t fuck me up the ass right over my desk, I’d get him fired, so of course, he did as I said. See, I am much more of an authority figure than him, and I am much more suited to being in charge of people than he is!”

Mrs. Dolan just stared, mouth agape, and Mr. Wesley stood. “Are you being serious?” he asked angrily, “because if this is a joke, it’s not funny, and if it’s serious, I’m afraid you should expect the worst!”

“It’s all true!” said Jackie with worry now in her voice. “He did fuck me up the ass after I threatened him. See?” she stood up and turned around again. “These are cum stains!”

“Miss Curtwood!” said Mr. Wesley coming to a rage. “That is enough! You’re fired. I want you out of this office by lunch! Dismissed!”

Jackie turned around and stared at the red-faced CEO and then at Mrs. Doran who was just sitting in shock. “I can’t believe this!” she said. She grew angry and spun around. She let herself out and slammed the door behind her. She walked quickly to Kent’s office and stormed in.

Kent was sitting at his desk in his small office that was barely big enough for his desk, a file cabinet, and an extra chair. He looked up when Jackie entered. “Get the promotion?” he said fighting a smile.

“What’s that look?” asked Jackie. “You look like the cat who swallowed the canary, which you might be now. I was fired!” she spat.

“Really? They fired you!” said Kent. “Did you try to embarrass me?”

“Yes! I told them how I stole your ideas and made you fuck me up the ass and even showed them the cum stains on my pants!”

“Please, please don’t do anything else to embarrass me,” said Kent. “I may be why you were fired, and I don’t want to feel worse than I feel now.”

“How on earth can I make you feel worse?” asked Jackie. She slightly raised her right eyebrow.

“I’d feel really bad if after you collected your personal belongings, you just stormed out of her naked, you know, to show you have nothing to hide or nothing to be ashamed of. I’d feel really bad if you did that.”

“That’s exactly what I’m going to do then!” said Jackie. “Come out here and wait! You’ll see!” She turned and stormed out, leaving the door open.

Jackie went to her office. She did not have many personal items, and they all fit in her purse. She then stripped naked and decided to leave her clothes behind on her desk. She wore just her shoes. She then put her purse over her shoulder and walked to her door. She took a deep breath then stepped out.

Kent was standing by Nora’s desk. Kent had his cell phone out and started recording. Nora just sat frozen in shock.

“I’m out of here!” said Jackie. “I have nothing to hide and no shame!” He turned on her heel and walked to the elevator. She rode the elevator down to the lobby. She was angry at losing her job, but satisfied she had embarrassed Kent and made him feel bad for her being fired. After the elevator stopped, and the doors opened. She strutted through the lobby, enjoying the stunned looks of the people she passed. She walked out the front doors and headed towards the parking lot. She got into her car and closed the door. Her eyes grew big and she looked down at her bare chest. “Of fuck what did I just do?” she said. Her car was facing the office building, and she leaned forward and looked up to the fourth floor where could see her and Kent’s office windows. She saw Kent looking down at her, smiling and waving. Her jaw fell.