The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Internet Famous

The setup should be simple enough. Keira knows cameras, and she should, since it’s her damn job. And if she’d just done the right thing, and bought the damn thing herself, this issue could probably have been avoided.

But she’d done the fun thing, and put it on her Amazon wishlist. One of her fans had bought it, and here she is, one new camera richer.

It’s not really unfair. She provides the internet with content and talent, and this is payment. Goods for services.

But this good seems to be defective. No matter how many different settings she’s tried, she can’t seem to get the damn thing to record. So much for payment, it seems.

For the fourth time, she shuts the camera off and on again. Jams her thumb against the “record” button.

Finally. The little record flashes on the camera’s screen. Keira lets out a sigh of relief. She places the camera safely in its Darrenod, and turns on her set lights.

Well. It’s not a set. It’s her living room. But lighting is important for a good shot!

She’ll edit all this stuff out later. For now, she just smiles brightly at the camera. Double-checks that the light is on in the corner.

There it is! Bright red and blinking away.

“Hi all!” She daintily waves, before folding her hands on her lap. “I just wanted to give a big thanks to all my generous fans that—”

She blinks. That light is really distracting, and she can’t put her finger on why. It’s not any brighter than a normal recording light. And it seems to be blinking pretty normally, not any faster or slower than what she’s seen before.

She shakes her head, and pulls her hair out of the tight ponytail she’d done earlier. “You guys are so good to me! It really means so much that you’re willing to—”

She swallows. She should undo the first few buttons on her blouse. It’s making her feel stuffy. “I wanted to give back to you guys, and make a um, a—”

Blink blink blink blink blink-

She pulls off her shirt. “A lot of you always say really nice things, about like, how I should be in movies or something, and—”

Her hands grab desperately at her tits. That’s not weird, though. It’s a perfectly normal girl thing to do. To just grab your boobs. She giggles, wondering why she’d thought it was weird to begin with. “I wanna make you guys a movie! A special one!”

Wait. Wait. She- She doesn’t do movies. She’s not an actress. She gives makeup advice! This isn’t-

“You know what really makes you look pretty?” she asks, unhooking her bra. “Getting naked. No need to worry about sexy, smokey eyes when everyone’s staring at your titties!”

It makes perfect sense! She knows it makes perfect sense, but it just seems... out of place for her to say. Doesn’t she have a brand? Or something? She makes videos of some kind.

She shakes her boobies for the camera. “See? Totally sexy.”

She makes sexy videos, right? Silly little home movies. She pulls at her nipples, presenting her chest to the camera. “Look at my nipples. Aren’t they so cute?”

Yeah. This is who she is, right? Keira Douglas, amateur- experienced-

She fingers herself on camera, basically. And she has so many fans! “But I know what you guys really want to see. I get comments all the time like, ‘Keira, how do you keep your pussy so smooth?’ Well—” Her hands move to her jeans. She makes quick, easy work of her top button, folding the jeans over her hips to show off her panties.

She likes nice, clean-cut underwear. Wait. Wait, no. She likes dirty things, slutty things, because that’s her brand. Dirty, slutty things. So why are her panties so normal?

That’s kind of confusing. She looks down at her underwear, and then to the camera.

The light the light the light-

Oh! She’s pretending to be one of those vlog people, but then gets all fun during the video! Right! With a dumb little smile, she rolls her jeans all the way down her legs. “See, what you need to look for in your panties is that clings to your pussy just right. Look how wet I am already!” The outline of her labia is clearly visible under the lights. And she prides herself on having such a nice, well-lit set. It makes every home movie feel like a porno blockbuster.

She reaches one greedy hand into her panties, strumming at her clit. “Mm. I love touching myself. A healthy girl should touch herself at least twice a day.”

And she touches herself all the time, so she must be the healthiest of all. Just lays back on her couch and props up her legs, so everyone will be able to see the outline of her fingers pumping her cunt. The fabric of her underwear is there to tease, like a promise.

She knows how to make dirty movies, after all.

She’s gotta make a new wish list. A long one, and ask for big, thick toys to stretch herself on, to stuff herself with on camera. She’s got loyal fans. She’s more than sure they’ll send her anything she wants...

* * *

“Come on, your boyfriend’s waiting.” Keira’s checking her camera for the umpteenth time, much to Gabby’s perpetual frustration. “Keira.”

“Whatever, hold on,” Keira says. “He’ll be happier to see you anyway.”

Gabby rolls her eyes. “Please.” She’s getting a little frustrated with Keira, who’s been kind of out of it all morning. First, she spends all of yesterday bragging about her new camera. Now she can’t get it to work? Not to mention Gabby had been banned from the living room all night for “filming time.” She’d had to spend the night in her room with her headphones on.

A snicker. “Yeah, yeah. Okay. Hold on, for some reason I made a vid and it was fine, but I want to do a quick, uh, video before we leave, just so people can see—”

Gabby raises her eyebrows. “See what?”

“Um, my outfit.”

“Okay, space case.” She watches Keira fumble with the buttons some more. “Just try pressing record again.”

“Oh wow, brilliant plan.”

“Come on, Keira.”

She sighs. “There.” She jams her thumb on the button. “Got it.”

The little red light comes on.

Gabby feels a laugh coming on. “I’m a genius.”

“Yeah,” Keira stares at the light for a moment. “You’re the best.”

Is something wrong with it? Gabby glances at the camera, at the light blinking. “It’s recording, though. You should turn it off.”

Keira nods. Puts the camera down in front of the TV.

Gabby tilts her head. “Seriously, Keira, you’re wasting battery. No one needs to see a full shot of our living room.”

Keira slowly rises from her crouching position, slipping off her coat.

“Okay, if you have to pee again—” Gabby’s voice catches as Keira turns around. Why is she looking at her like that?

“You’ve got such a nice body.”

Gabby blinks. “What?”

“You and your perky little boobs and your tight ass.”

She feels her face get hot. The light’s blinking in the corner of her eye. “What?”

“You have such a sexy little ass,” Keira punctuates this by approaching Gabby with gusto. Grabbing her ass with a firm hand.

Gabby needs to push her off right now. She’s on camera, for fuck’s sake! And she knows it’s recording, because that little red light is going off on off on off on off-

Keira squeezes Gabby’s asscheek. “I’d love to give you a spanking.”

Gabby swallows. She tries to wiggle away, but just ends up rubbing herself against the fabric of her jeans. “But- Why are you gonna spank me? Have I been bad?”

“You’re a little tease.” Keira says. “You’re such a little attention whore.”

Gabby tries to ignore the way she keeps rubbing her ass against Keira’s hand. The eagerness that’s taking over her thoughts. “I want everyone to notice me,” she says. “I want everyone to see me and imagine fucking me. God, it makes me so—”

What? What the hell? She’s not- She doesn’t-

“I just want your boyfriend to fuck me,” Gabby blurts. “I want everyone to fuck me, it makes me feel so sexy and good!”

Keira grabs her by the hair and kisses her. Gabby eagerly kisses back, without missing a beat.

Keira tastes so good. Not like it’s surprising, they make out all the time. On camera, off, the audience loves a couple of slutty nympho roommates. They’re lucky to have found each other!

“Something—” Gabby pulls back, gasping for air. “Keira, something’s wrong- we—”

“What?” Keira asks. “What’s wrong?”

Blink. Blink. The camera’s recording. The camera’s still on them.

“We’re still clothed,” Gabby says.

“Oh, fuck,” Keira whines. “Lay down. Let me show all our fans how you fuck an insatiable little whore.”

Gabby whimpers at the compliment. She pulls Keira’s dress down, marveling at her roommate’s pert breasts. Keira’s whining her name, giving Gabby full access to her chest, to her body, to her-

Her-

“Gabby,” Keira whimpers. “Let me lick you.”

They tumble to the floor without meaning to. Gabby thinks she’d been holding Keira up, or maybe the other way around. But suddenly she’s on her back, and Keira is looming over her.

And there go her jeans. Gabby spreads her legs for Keira, right in front of the camera. So the lens can get the best view of her wet little pussy.

“Oh.” A moan. Keira peppers kisses down the length of Gabby’s exposed stomach. “Oh, you’re so hot, so hot and yummy and good, my little slutty Gabby—”

Her mouth finds Gabby’s clit, and Gabby can’t help but scream.

“Keira,” she moans, pulling her girl- her Keira- her girlfriend’s hair. Her beautiful girlfriend. This is how it’s always been.

“This is gonna be such a good video,” Keira’s lips are shiny-wet. “Everyone’s gonna see what a slut you are.”

“Yes,” Gabby cries out. “Yes, I want them to know, everyone’s gonna wanna fuck me and oh- Oh- Keira I—”

She dissolves into moans.

* * *

He’s been waiting downstairs for forty minutes.

He has no idea what could take the two of them so long. And no one’s answering his texts, which is concerning.

What he can pinpoint are the noises. Keira’s soft, feminine breathing. The peppering of moans that he’s very, very familiar with.

That’s. Not a good sign.

He thumbs the spare key in his jacket pocket. Something just feels... off.

A knock on the door. “Keira? Baby?”

“Clay,” she calls. “Oh God, oh—”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m amazing,” she tells him, which is punctuated by a keening wail.

He grits his teeth. What the hell? “Fuck, Keira—”

He finds them on the floor.

Keira has her clothes pulled off. And she’s grabbing her breasts, writhing on the ground.

Which. Okay. Concerning.

More concerning is the girl between her legs. Who happens to be Gabby, the girl he’d been very, very fond of for a long time, who is going down on his girlfriend.

And. And there’s a camera on their table, red light blinking. Are they filming themselves? What the hell?

He blinks. “Gabby?”

“Mn,” Keira whines. He watches her thighs shake. “She- We—”

“Are you- What the fuck, guys?”

“I feel so good, Clay.” Keira smiles up at him. “Come here. Come here!”

Gabby languidly lifts her head from between Keira’s legs. “Clay?”

She turns to look at him, and the lower half of her face is soaked. That’s Keira. All over Gabby’s pretty face.

Oh.

He feels that right in his gut. Like warmth. Like an embrace. “You look well.”

She grins. Tilts her head. Dazed eyes. “Keira is so good.” Excited and breathy all at once. “So good, Clay. I just wanna- I can’t stop—”

“Don’t stop, baby,” Keira tells her, tugging on Gabby’s hair. “Don’t stop, I wanna come.”

They sound like teenagers. They don’t sound like themselves.

It’s so fucking hot.

“Wait,” Gabby says, shifting to her feet. He finally allows himself to take in her nude body. The bite marks Keira’s left on her breasts. “Clay’s here.”

A nod from Keira. “Kiss him.”

The light’s on. The light’s still on. Why are they filming this?

He should be paying attention. Gabby- Gabby throws herself on him, crashing her lips against his.

She’s not kind about it. She’s kissing him with force, and she tastes like Gabby and Keira all at once, and it’s entirely intoxicating, it’s making his knees weak, it’s-

Fuck. Fuck.

His hand is sliding down Gabby’s bare back, grabbing her ass.

She’s so fucking hot. God. She’s like, got this tiny little body, and he just wants to fuck her until she can’t even think- He can’t- Think- And-

He toys with her clit. “Keira, come here.”

His girls. All his. Everyone will know. Everyone will see.

Keira crawls. He doesn’t know if she’s too fucked-out to stand, or if she’s being coy. It’s sexy as fuck, so he doesn’t actually care.

“Eat her out.”

Gabby moans against his neck.

“Yes,” Keira hisses, entirely please. “Oh, yes. I was before. She’s so yummy.”

“Mm,” he replies. “Can’t wait to see the footage of that later.” He thinks of jacking off in front of it, filming himself to a recording of his girls.

Perfect. His cock twitches at the thought of it.

Keira’s tongue finds its home near his fingers, sucking and tasting as Gabby shakes in his arms.

“You like that?” he whispers.

“Mn,” she rubs her breasts against his jacket. “Clay—”

Something- He almost remembers-

“I’m gonna fuck you, soon,” he tells her. “Both of you. One at a time.”

Keira squeals in muffled delight.

What’s- He doesn’t-

Keira rises from behind, taking Gabby’s shoulders. “My little Gabby,” she says. Something is happening. Something- They- “Do you like sucking cock?”

They all know the answer. Gabby beams at the thought. “I love sucking cock.”

“Then prove it,” Clay says. Grabs her chin. Grins. She’s so pretty like this. So messy. He loves it.

She smiles at him one of her hands is reaching behind her, and he knows she’s feeling for Keira. Can’t keep her hands off her. Perfect. “Okay. Whatever you want.”

She tugs at his pants with her free hand.

He tsks. “Both hands, baby. Play with Keira later.”

“Boo,” Keira says. “I want her now.”

“But I’m so hard, babe,” he says, like he’s chiding a child. “And it’s all Gabby’s fucking fault.”

Keira strokes Gabby’s sides. Over her ribs. Grabs her breasts. “She’s so good.”

“No, no,” Clay corrects. Looks Gabby dead in the eyes, and feels her tremble. “She’s our bad little girl.”

Gabby whimpers. “Please.”

“Please what?”

“Let me suck your cock.”

He grabs a fistful of her hair. “Sure, baby.” He takes a moment to kiss her. To assert. To bite. “Whatever you want.”

He pushes her onto her knees.

And she stares up at him with- Love. Admiration. Awe.

Something is- Happening- They’re-

Keira kisses him. Cups his cheeks, and this is familiar and sure but... not.

What’s happening to them?

Gabby unzips his pants. “Fuck,” she murmurs. “You’re so- Big- I—”

He grins against Keira’s lips. “Aren’t you supposed to do something about it?”

Gabby giggles. She’s a giggler. She’s just a silly, stupid, slutty-

Gabby, she’s-

She kisses the head. “Fuck,” she breathes. “Oh, fuck, I—” She sucks him into her mouth.

“How is it?” Keira asks. She’s rubbing circles into Gabby’s scalp. When did they- Why are they-

It feels incredible. She’s got the hottest little mouth. He wants this. He wants her on her knees. That’s-

That’s how it’s always been. Him and his two sexy little girlfriends. Everyone loves a stud, after all. It’s just good business. And he loves his fucking job.

“Help her,” Clay says. “I want you both.”

Keira drops with a graceful ease, taking a moment to kiss the shell of Gabby’s ear. “Fuck. That’s right. Suck him.”

Gabby moans in assent.

Keira kisses his thigh. “Look at her,” Keira says. “Don’t you love her?”

He does. He loves both of them. He loves how good they are. Obedient. His sexy, obedient little-

His-

He-

“Turn over, Gabby,” he says. “Keira wants to watch me fuck you.”

“I wanna taste your cock as it goes in her,” Keira corrects. “Like a good girl.”

“You are my good girl,” he says. “And what are you, Gabby?”

Gabby pulls his cock from her mouth. She’s a bit of a ditz, he thinks. A bit empty-headed. But so cute. So lovable.

She giggles. “I’m your slutty girl.”

“Yeah you are,” he says. “Show me your ass, babe.”

Keira lays kisses on his cock in Gabby’s absence. Such a good girl. So doting. She happily hums and licks his length.

Gabby assumes her usual position. Resting on her forearms, ass high in the air. He can see how messy her thighs are. How well she’s been licked.

“Kiss her down there again, Keira,” Clay demands. “Make her nice and excited before I put in her.”

With an eager little moan, Keira moves to Gabby’s prone form. Grabs her by the hips. She buries herself in it, in slurping away at Gabby’s messy, slutty little pussy. Gabby squeals and presses herself against Keira’s face. She’s riding the Keira’s mouth. Keira’s face is flush against her ass, and Clay can feel both girls bordering on delirium; Keira from licking pussy with abandon, and Gabby from the orgasm that’s about to rack her body.

“Stop, Keira,” he says.

Keira falls back, eyes glassed over. “Want more,” she moans. “Need it, please, need to lick—”

“Shh,” he says. “Sh. You will.”

He poises himself before Gabby. She’s shaking. She’s so close that he can see it in her back. So tense. So ready.

“Beg.”

“Please, baby,” Gabby whimpers. He loves the sound of her begging. He’s heard it- She-

No, no- Stop-

“Fuck me with your big cock.”

That’s all he needs to hear.

“Who owns you?”

“You do, Clay.”

“And?”

“And Keira.” She tries to move back. To ride him.

He holds her in place. “What are you? Tell the camera.”

“I’m a slutty little whore,” Gabby says, to the red light. “And Clay and Keira, they’re the only ones who know how to take care of a little slut like me.”

“Fuck,” Keira moans. “Fuck her so hard, baby. Fuck her till she blacks out.”

Gabby quivers. “I’m so close. Can I come? Please?”

“No,” Clay says, filling her to the hilt. “You can’t. Not until I say so.”

She wails in pleasure. From the denial. From being ordered around. He can feel her grasping at him desperately, her walls begging for release.

He slides out slowly, making sure that the camera gets a good shot of his glistening cock. She’s soaking. So tight and so warm.

He looks to the other girl, watching his cock like she’s in a trance. “Keira. Kiss my cock.”

Her face lights up with delight. “Can I?”

Clay holds himself still again. It takes more control than he thought he’d had. All for his girls. All for a good show. “I said you could, didn’t I?”

She licks him. And it’s nasty and utterly filthy, but he’s not one to mind.

“You like the taste of her?”

“She’s so sweet,” Keira says. “Like candy.”

He grins, as Gabby giggles at the comment. “This one’s going to be a hit.”

* * *

“You know, it’s kind of unlike you guys to throw dinner parties in the middle of the week.” Darren shuffles into the apartment, a customary bottle of wine tucked under his arm.

Beth quickly follows behind him. “Or any dinner parties at all, really.”

Keira just smiles. “But you guys just couldn’t turn down a free meal, could you?”

“Here,” Clay says, taking the wine. “I’ll get this open.”

They’re led into the kitchen, where Keira’s set up her video equipment. Beth rolls her eyes. “Seriously? You’re filming yourself cooking now?”

If Beth had been paying attention, she’d have caught the strange note in Keira’s laugh. Thankfully, she’s got no idea.

“Oh, you know.” Keira hits ‘record.’ “The fans want what they want.”

“Hey, is Gabby around?” Darren asks, suddenly.

“Oh yeah, she’s just taking a little extra time getting ready.”

“For dinner?” Beth asks.

They’re distracted by Clay pulling the cork from the bottle with a loud pop. “Who’s thirsty?” He smiles, just like a good host should. “Drink up. We’ve got a busy night.”

* * *

End.