The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Interrogator

Chapter 3:

Time passed. At some point she fell asleep again. When she awoke, that warm, gooey feeling was still present. She had no desire to move. Even if the restraints weren’t there, she would have remained on the table. She waited for Axel to return. She wanted to see him again, hear his soothing voice again. The lights brightened and the headrest moved. There he was. She felt immediate relief and contentment. She waited to hear him talk about, it didn’t matter what he talked about. She also waited for him to pull out the dildo again.

She had a realization. She was going to tell him. All he needed to do was ask.

But...

If she told him, then he would have no reason to keep her around. She didn’t want to leave, she wanted to stay in this pleasant room, be fed more of that warm broth, and listen to him talk some more. The world out there was cruel and scary. In here she was warm and safe. However if he asked, she wouldn’t be able to stop herself from answering. She looked at him with helpless eyes and waited.

“So that’s how I got that old computer up and running. Really it was just a bit of good luck. Now tell me. how did you gain access to that company’s computer and lock everybody else out?”

“It’s really just a heavily modified VSS-90 system, and it has the same bug as the VSS-100’s. A simple buffer overflow and you have root access, access to everything. I know jack shit about hacking but even I can do it.”

The words just poured out of her mouth. She couldn’t stop herself now even if she wanted to.

“And that’s how you locked them out of their own system. You must have thought up a clever password.”

“Actually I didn’t. I knew I was about to be caught, so I typed in something random for the password. They can’t function without that computer and all I need to do is cause another buffer overflow to gain root access again.”

“I see. Thank you. You’ve been a very good girl.”

He pulled out his phone and looked at the clock on its display.

“I still have 26 hours left before I need to return you. Why don’t we have some fun? I’ll tell you more about those cute little birds I saw.”

She gasped and grinned widely as he pulled out the dildo again.

“So we don’t need a password? All we have to do to get back in is trigger a simple buffer overflow?”

“Yep, and you can do that merely by feeding it a lot of junk data. It’ll glitch, allow root access, then you can change it back to just how you want it.”

The two men sat in front of a large monitor. The monitor was connected to a camera that led to the holding cell where Jacklyn now lived. She was currently deep throating one of the guards while another one fucked her from behind. Sex was pretty much all she wanted now. She deeply missed Axel. Their time together had been short, but she had formed a deep bond with him.

That had been his intention all along. His interrogations were successful because he could manipulate a human body on a very deep level. Using the discs, whose purpose was to manipulate a body’s energy flow and stimulate hormone production, he had flooded Jacklyn’s brain with estrogen and oxytocin. Then he turned off some of her brain’s higher functions by diverting energy away from certain parts of it, and directing that energy towards feelings of trust and a desire to mate. His cybernetic eye allowed him to see her body’s energy flow, aiding him in manipulating and controlling it.

Such deep manipulation came at a price, at least for Jacklyn. He had caused some deep, permanent changes inside her brain.

“I’m a good girl...” she blurted out before swallowing the guard’s cock again. Axel’s nameless employer smirked as he watched her.

“She’s been saying that ever since you returned her. Care to tell me what the hell you did to her?”

“Sorry, trade secret. I will say though that she is a very good girl. She answered all my questions, and all the questions you had for her.”

Axel smiled as he looked at the monitor. “Deep down inside, they’re all good girls. It just needs to be brought out sometimes.”

THE END