The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Interview

Lizzie had an interview today. She felt prepared. Checking herself in the mirror one last time she was pleased with the professional but feminine look she had achieved. Form-fitting grey suit with a simple white shirt and shoes with a small heel, hair straightened and glasses on to ensure there was no question of her professionalism. Dress for the job you want they say.

The interview was with a training and development company. Small but growing quickly, from the research she had done Lizzie knew they had apparently revolutionised the way companies could outsource the training and development of their senior executives and management, although the details of what it was they did which was so new were not clear. She had sent her CV in application for the advertised position, and completed the online profiling the week before and was delighted to receive the response asking her to come in and meet with one of the partners in the business.

The building was not large and the contemporary design which mixed glass and shiny steel made Lizzie smile. The seemingly efficient receptionist asked her to take a seat in the small but plush lobby area and she had only sat down for a moment before being told she should “go through, 3rd door on the left down the corridor, Mr Matthews Office”.

Mr Matthews was behind his desk when she entered the room, and he smiled and stood to meet her and shake her hand. She did a quick appraisal. Quite young, not tall or particularly athletically built but by no means unattractive and he had a kind and open face with a nice smile. She was drawn to his eyes. They were deep green, soft rather than piercing and seemed to speak of character and intelligence. He asked her to take a seat and they begun the interview.

After 20 minutes Lizzie felt things were going well. She liked her interviewer who was friendly and funny and seemed to understand her frustrations in her current role. Then he asked if she knew what the company did. She had a momentary panic as she realised she could only give a very basic outline, but then relaxed again when his response was an assurance that not many people did know, and that part of their success was down to the company not sharing their methods with the market. He then offered to share what they did for their clients. Lizzie nodded enthusiastically. He began.

“Very simply we work with people to help them understand what they truly want in life, what will make them happy and then give them the tools to go out and achieve their goals. Most of us spend every day with so many filters and inhibitions between what we would like to do, and what we actually do and this can slow people down and even stop them achieving the results they want. The methods we use are mainly focused on self-realisation and include meditation, hypnosis and behaviour modification to really enable people to focus their activity on the things that really help them get where they are going. People who want to quit smoking go to hypnotists all the time and you have heard of NLP I am sure, the system people use to ‘reprogramme’ their minds to be more confident or more aggressive and generally more successful. We take those elements and go a step further, putting emphasis on the individual to drive their own development. You don’t look convinced?”

Lizzie suddenly realised she was frowning a little, and chastised herself. Must learn to hide my emotions better! “I think I am just trying to understand the process she said.” He smiled. Why dont we try a session, so that you can experience this for yourself. Lizzie wasn’t sure she was comfortable with that. “You would have to go through the process to work for the company in any case”. She relented “sure” she said, attempting an enthusiastic smile. She couldn’t help liking her interviewer. He seemed nice and genuinely enthused about their work and had a certain manner about him which bordered on cheeky. In other circumstances she may even have given him her number. If he had asked. In any case she didn’t feel she had any reason not to trust him.

“Why don’t you come and sit here and make yourself comfortable. You may want to remove your jacket” he said pointing to a large brown leather single seat recliner. Lizzie stood up, removed her jacket and placed it on the chair she had been sitting on, before moving to the recliner and taking a seat.

“Now lay back, close your eyes and take a deep breath and hold it for a moment” Lizzie did so. “As you begin to release the air from your body, you may imagine all the tension you may be feeling in your body to flow out with the air. Good, does that feel relaxing? OK—why don’t we keep going with that” After a few more breaths Lizzie began to feel a little light headed and had sunk more deeply into the comfortable leather. “Now in a moment you may want to open your eyes. If you do so you should feel free to let them wander up to any point on the ceiling and when you are comfortable you can just focus on that for a moment so that you can continue to feel yourself sinking into the chair, releasing the tension from all of your muscles and listening to me help you find a more relaxed state.” Lizzie opened her eyes and looked up. She found a spot on the ceiling which didn’t stretch her eyes to look at and rested them on it. “You are doing very well. How do you feel?” Lizzie felt very relaxed and said so. “Ok good, let’s see if we can increase that relaxation. You may notice that as you continue to stare at that spot on the ceiling, and your breathing continues to come in deep slow breadths and you continue to listen to my voice that you eyes may start to feel a little strained. This is perfectly natural, as they must be getting tired staring at the same place. Let me know when you start to feel the tension in your eyes.” A few moments Lizzie said “now”.

“Ok, your natural instinct will be to close your eyes, but for the moment you may want to keep them open for as long as possible so that you can be as relaxed as possible. Although that tension is probably building as I speak and the urge to close your eyes grows with it. Your body knows that closing your eyes is what you do when you sleep and that you are at your most relaxed when you close your eyes, and you are now trying to fight against that. I imagine if I counted from 1 to 10 it would become more and more difficult to keep your eyes open, and that when I got to 10 you would have to close them and sink into a deeply relaxed state. 1. Feeling more and more relaxed now. 2. Noticing how heavy and tired your legs have started to feel. 3. Feeling that relaxation spreading up your torso and arms 4. Focusing on my voice and letting all other thoughts and sounds fade into the background. 5. sinking deeper into relaxation. 6. Feeling the tension only in your eyes and struggling to keep them open. 7. Feeling that wave of relaxation roll up your spine and spread across your shoulders. 8. Relaxing deeper and deeper with each breath as all your energy leaves your body. 9. Getting so close to being able to close your eyes, knowing the relief you feel when you close them will be so good. 10. Closing your eyes and dropping even deeper into relaxation as your entire being is completely relaxed.”

Lizzie closed her eyes with a sigh. She had never felt so relaxed. It was like she was floating on a cloud with no thoughts and only Mr Matthews’ voice to keep her anchored to the world. He spoke again. “How do you feel Lizzie?” “goooood” she replied drowsily. “You are now in a very safe place where there are no limits or filters and you can be completely honest with yourself and with me, without any inhibitions getting in the way. I imagine it feels wonderful to be so relaxed and so free.” It did and Lizzie just let herself float enjoying the feeling.

“Now, let’s begin our process ok?”

“OK” Lizzie replied.

“Let’s start with some questions about what it is you want from this job ok?”

“yes”

“Before we do that though, I think it is important to recognise that if you worked for me you would be required to show me the correct level of respect as your superior and so I think it is best if you call me Sir from now on ok?”

“Yes Sir”

“And when you do that you should feel good about being respectful and so you may find that whenever you call me Sir, you will feel a surge of pleasure sweeping through your body. Let’s try that now shall we?

As soon as Lizzie replied “Yes Sir” she felt a wave of pleasure sweep through her like a mini-orgasm. She smiled and relaxed even deeper.

“Good. Now according to the online profile you completed, you are not very good at making decisions. Is that correct?”

“Yes Sir” Lizzie replied. She wouldn’t usually agree with such a statement, especially in an interview, but her inhibitions had left her and she knew what Mr Matthews was saying was true.

“The role you have applied for does require the making of decisions on a daily basis. Would you enjoy that?”

“No Sir”

“So a more appropriate role may be one where the decisions we made for you? In fact a role where you didn’t have to think at all and just did as you were told would be even better wouldn’t it?”

Lizzie hesitated. Something about that didn’t sound right but at the same time she couldn’t argue with the logic. Sensing her hesitation he spoke again “relaxing even deeper, not worrying about right or wrong answers and focussing only on the truth, a role where you didn’t have to think at all and just did as you were told would be even better wouldn’t it?”

There was no hesitation this time as Lizzie let go of her concern and said “Yes Sir”

“Now we need to find something that you enjoy doing. I want to you remember the most pleasure you have ever felt, and find yourself returning to that feeling.”

Lizzie began to feel horny and she could feel an orgasm starting to build, she felt warm all over and the throbbing from her pussy quickly became intense.

“What are you feeling Lizzie?”

“Horny Sir, about to cum”

“So the thing you most enjoy is sex, is that right?”

“hmmm Yes sir”

“I am going to count to 5 and as I do your orgasm will build and the realisation of how much you enjoy having sex will become stronger until the moment you cum when the idea that you want to have sex as much as possible will become permanently etched in your brain. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir”

“1. feel it building 2. closer now 3. becoming so horny 4. nearly there 5.”

As Lizzie had the strongest orgasm of her life she felt the notion settle in her mind that she would most like to spend every day feeling that pleasure.

“Good Girl. Now it also says in your personality profile that you like to feel safe and protected. Is that right?”

“Yes Sir”

“And so if you are going to have a lot of sex it is probably safer if it is with just one person, correct?”

“Yes Sir”

“And if that person was also making decisions for you, would that be even better?”

“Yes Sir”

“Ok, very good. Lets recap you want a role where you don’t have to any thinking and just did as you were told, where you got to spend most of your time having sex with one person. Correct?”

“Yes Sir”

“and does that sound like the role you applied for?”

“No Sir”

“I have a suggestion of a role for you. Would you like to hear it?”

“Yes Sir”

“Personal Plaything—your role would be to be a sexual plaything with nothing in her mind but her owners cock. You would be required to be a mindless, obedient sex-toy. Does that sound like a role you would like?”

“Yes Sir”

“Tell me what you would like to be”

“A Mindless Obedient Sex-toy Sir”

“Ok Good. Repeat that, and each time you do feel it sink deeper into your unconscious and become more and more true.”

“I want to be a mindless, obedient, sex-toy, I want to be a mindless, obedient, sex-toy, I want to be a mindless, obedient, sex-toy, I want to be a mindless, obedient ,sex-toy, I want to be a mindless, obedient, sex-toy.

“Stop. Good girl. Now that we have found what role you are most suited to it is time for you to come out of this state of relaxation. I am going to count to 5 and with each count you will drift closer and closer towards awareness, opening your eyes and feeling completely refreshed at 5. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir”

  1. Knowing that everything you have learnt today has made a permanent impression on you.
  2. finding yourself becoming more aware
  3. so pleased we found your ideal role
  4. becoming more aware of your surroundings
  5. wide awake and eyes open.

Lizzie opened her eyes. She felt so great knowing what it was she wanted to do. Mr Matthews spoke; “So are we agreed that this is perhaps not the right role for you then Lizzie?”

“Yes Sir, absolutely. I would be much more suited to a role which didn’t need me to think at all and where I could be a completely obedient sex toy”

“well, we do have a role of that kind as it happens. I am looking for a personal plaything. Would you like to interview for that tomorrow?”

“Yes please Sir”.

“Good—Then I will see you at 9AM back here in my office”

Lizzie had an interview today. She felt prepared. Checking herself in the mirror one last time she was pleased with the slutty and submissive look she had achieved. A tiny tartan micro-mini skirt which barely covered the curve of her arse, thin white cardigan which did nothing to hide the cleavage created by her black push up bra and a pair of stiletto striper heels ensured there was no question of her being professional. Dress for the job you want they say.

A stray thought slipped into her head about what her career path and ambitions may be, but she quickly dismissed it. Personal Playthings did not think about the future. Or anything at all, they just did as they were told and she wanted to be the best plaything she could be.

She slipped a thin coat over her outfit and set out for the interview. Entering Mr Matthews office, she removed her coat and hung it up behind the door, then sunk to her knees and crawled across the floor to his desk. When she reached it she leaned back on her heels put her hands behind her head and thrust her chest out.

“Good Morning Sir, I would like to apply for the position of personal plaything please.”

“Good morning—Why don’t we start the interview with what makes you think you are good candidate?”

“Well Sir I am a mindless, obedient, sex-toy”

“Excellent—let’s try a practical example shall we? Stand up, move to that corner and turn and face me. Now begin playing with yourself. Do not cum, and do not stop until I tell you to.”

“Yes Sir” Lizzie replied. She rose to her feet, slinkily moved across the room, pivoted and sunk her fingers into her already moist pussy.

She stood there for 3 hours, perched on her heels, making only the occasion moan and staring straight ahead at the wall as people came in and out of the office, ignoring her entirely. 12 o’clock came around. “Well you have shown me how obedient you can be” Mr Matthews said from his desk” as a reward, let’s see how much of a plaything you really are. Come over here and suck my cock”

“Yes Sir, thank you sir” Lizzie replied sinking to her knees and crawling across the room to open his fly. They spent the next hour fucking, with Lizzie submissively following his every direction and living up to the title of plaything. But she still hadn’t cum, as he let her get closer and closer before slowing or changing his rhythm to keep her on the edge. Finally, he could hold back no longer and came deep inside her. She squealed in delight and wrapped her body around him to get the most she could from him.

“I think that was a very successful interview so far Lizzie” he said pulling out of her, “but just one more question remains? Can you cum on command?”

“Yes Sir, if you want me to Sir” She replied.

He pushed he back on his desk so he had access to her and began playing with her already sensitive clit, pushing her nearer and nearer to orgasm. “I am going to count to 5 and then I am going to tell you to cum” he said “1. If you want this job you will cum when I tell you to. 2. 1 think you should know though. When you cum you will be agreeing to take the role here as my personal plaything permanently. 3. Which means spending all day serving my every sexual whim, dressed and acting like a slut for me, and spending the evenings dressed as my French maid obediently following my every command. 4. If you want to spend the rest of your live as my mindless, obedient sex-toy, 5. All you have to do is CUM. And she did.