The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INTIMATE ADVENTURES

© Copyright 1999 by

Part 4

I knew Thursday was going to be a slow day. One of the bigger liberal interest groups was planning a rally and demonstration downtown. The group’s spokespeople had the local news stations predicting half a million protesters and all kinds of major traffic problems. For most people with any seniority, it was a good time to take a day of leave. For the rest of us, it was a good time to catch up on backed-up paperwork.

To my mind it was a great day for a protest: 96 degrees, 95 percent humidity. There’s no worse place to be than in DC on a day like that. We left the house a little earlier than normal to allow some extra time, but it turned out to be unnecessary; despite the fact that Helen’s office is only about 3 blocks from the White House and mine is right across the street from it, we had no problem getting around.

As I suspected, there was very little intelligent life in my building. I spent the entire morning and early afternoon hip-deep in the endless administrative minutiae of government processes. If I ever meet one of the bastards who passed the so-called Paperwork Reduction Act I’ll personally stuff a wad of new forms up his pigeonhole. Anyway, by 2:30 I could see a light at the end of the inbox. The phone rang; Helen’s number came up on the display, so I answered quickly. “Hi, Honey. What’s up?”

“Nothing yet,” she answered. “Anything happening on your side?”

“Nope,” I replied, looking out the window. “Maybe they got a taste of the weather and wimped out.”

“No meetings or anything this afternoon?”

“No such luck. Even that would be better than facing this pile of dead trees.”

She chuckled softly. “Poor baby. I was just thinking about how great it would feel to impale myself on your thick, hard cock.”

BAM! Like a Mike Tyson uppercut, Helen’s comment came from nowhere and knocked me senseless. I was shocked to hear Helen actually say the word ‘cock’, let alone use it in a sentence, let alone in that sentence, let alone on the telephone. At the same time I felt an immediate, powerful jolt in my groin, and before I could draw breath my cock was indeed thick and hard and aching to bury itself in Helen’s pussy.

Helen’s voice took on a sense of urgency. “Wouldn’t that feel just incredible, lover, to pound that massive cock of yours into me right now? Over and over, harder and faster, getting hotter and hotter as we go?” Still too stunned to speak, now I found my imagination running wild with visions of me and Helen locked together at the hips. “Feel your hands squeezing my breasts, making me so excited, so wet, so hungry for your body. Feel my hands tickling up and down your immense shaft, making you so ready you just know you’re going to explode any second. Feel the pressure building, building, building .”

As Helen talked, the sensations in my crotch got more and more powerful and after a few moments I realized that I really was feeling things as if she was right there with me, giving me the screwing of a lifetime. I could feel her wet pussy squeezing down on my dick, see her nipples pointing straight out as she rocked up and down. I started to shake my head, trying to clear it, but quickly saw it was useless. Instead I just let go to my wife’s voice, my hips starting to flex in rhythm as she kept talking to me.

“Oh, Bob, this is so incredible. I feel SO good with your big dick inside me, it’s so HUGE, so HOT. I think it’s going to make me COME any second.” A series of progressively louder moans filled my ears and my brain; for a few seconds she was really there on top of me in all her naked glory, jamming herself down on my cock over and over and coming loudly. I felt the heaviness start creeping into me again and knew what was about to happen, so I just took a deep breath and relaxed with it. Almost immediately my cock jerked and fired round after round of semen, soaking my underwear and causing a sticky wet spot to form in the front of my pants. I sat there and rode it out, still clutching the phone to my ear, groaning every breath.

Before I could assemble a coherent sentence, I heard Helen smooch the phone. “Thanks for coming, lover,” she purred. “I’ll see you after work.” Then the line went dead.

I think I sat there for 20 minutes with the idle phone in my hand, staring into space and wondering what the aliens had done with my wife. The image of Madeline as a mad scientist, controlling our minds and altering our personalities, filled my senses. The idea was both frightening and arousing—enough so that I felt my dick starting to press against the soggy front of my pants again. I looked at the stain and shook my head ruefully; it looked like I’d be spending the afternoon right behind that desk.

Thanks to the high absentee rate and my dark blue pants, I was able to escape the office with my dignity intact. I made for the parking garage with head held high and briefcase held low, arriving in time to see Helen tip the attendant and slip behind the wheel. She waved at me with a big, loving smile on her face.

Once we were on the road, Helen’s hand reached over and lightly held mine. It felt nice, so I gave hers a little squeeze. “So,” Helen began to ask, “How was your afternoon?” Her face was all sweetness.

I made a show of thinking about it before answering. “Pretty boring, really. Except for when some lust-crazed woman mistook my office number for a phone sex hotline.”

Helen shrugged. “An honest mistake, I’m sure.” For a split second I thought she didn’t remember the phone call, but the gleam in her eye told me she was pulling my leg.

“Oh, yes. Perfectly natural. So many nubile women call me to fulfill their sexual needs.”

“Maybe she was trying to fulfill your sexual needs,” Helen countered.

“Maybe indeed, but why over the phone? The hands-on approach has been working so well lately.”

Helen’s face took on a curious look, like she was asking herself that very question and wasn’t sure of the answer. “I don’t know,” she finally concluded. “Things were a little slow, and I kept thinking about what’s happened this week. All week we’ve been doing things I never thought we’d do, saying things I never thought I’d have the nerve to say.”

“It is pretty amazing,” I agreed. “What prompted you to take it that far?”

“I really don’t know. It was a normal day up to then; at one point I found myself dialing the phone and just went for it. I’ve always wanted to try something like that with you, but I was always afraid you’d think it was too kinky.”

“Before this week, I probably would have.”

“And now?” Her face looked a little nervous.

I took an extra deep breath and let it out slowly. “I started out in shock, but I have to admit it grew on me. Let’s try it again the next time one of us goes out of town.”

“Count on it,” she replied with a wicked grin.

It was the kind of day when air conditioners were so overworked that you didn’t dare cook in the kitchen, so we stopped for some Italian carryout on the way home. Helen set the table while I got cleaned up from my afternoon surprise.

After dinner we retired to the living room and put on the Madeline video. It knocked us out cold after the 30-second warning and kept us that way until the tape started to rewind itself. Something didn’t feel quite right, though. I looked at my watch. “Are you sure that’s the same tape we’ve been using, Helen?”

She looked at me curiously. “It’s the only one we have, isn’t it? Why?”

“Something strange. I didn’t check the time when we started, but it doesn’t feel like we were out of it for an hour and a half.”

“What time is it now?”

“My watch says 7:44.”

“Why don’t we find out?” Instead of pushing the Eject button on the VCR she hit Play, then scuttled back to the couch and snuggled against me. The fog descended and we let ourselves drift away.

As soon as I realized we were awake, I checked my watch again. “8:19,” I observed. “Barely 35 minutes. The original tape was an hour and a half.”

“Maybe she has us fast-forwarding through some of it now,” Helen suggested.

“Or maybe someone is changing the tape for us.”

I went up to bed at the same time as Helen for a change, slipping off my clothes as usual while she was using the bathroom. By the time I was down to my briefs I was feeling randy; I could hear Helen brushing her teeth, so I dropped my drawers and joined her in the bathroom. She had already changed into a cotton granny gown and panties. As soon as she put her toothbrush and cup down I put my arms around her from behind and started kissing the nape of her neck.

“Didn’t you get enough this afternoon?” she asked, laughing and smiling broadly.

“It was kind of one-sided, wasn’t it?”

“Not entirely,” she replied.

“Oh?” That was a surprise. “You mean you . came?”

Helen giggled. “No. I just got really, really hot listening to you.”

“Then I owe you one.” Suddenly an idea struck me; I put my mouth right next to Helen’s ear and whispered, “Relax.” As if I’d thrown a switch, Helen let out a blissful sigh and collapsed into my waiting arms. Her legs just folded and her head fell back on me. Thanks to the position I had it was easy to catch her, but I was still surprised at how heavy she felt. I assumed from the dead weight that she was unconscious. As gently as I could, I carried her over to the bed and laid her down. She wasn’t asleep, I discovered, just dazed. Her eyes were open and staring straight up at nothing in particular.

“Payback time, lover,” I told her. Her granny gown had large soft buttons running down the entire length of the front. I started at the hem and worked my way up, undoing the buttons. When I had the last one undone I gently laid the gown open and stopped to admire my work. Helen’s nipples were already erect and her breathing had deepened; I took that as a sign that I was on the right track. As gently as I could, I slipped my hands inside the waistband of her hip huggers and worked them down her legs and off. It was harder than on recent nights because Helen couldn’t help me, but I managed well enough. The crotch of the panties was damp to the touch.

“Close your eyes and just feel,” I said to Helen, and her eyes fluttered shut. Kneeling on the floor beside her, I opened up my right hand and laid it palm down on her abdomen. Slowly, deliberately, I started to move my hand in a circular motion, just a little at first, and I heard Helen sigh and her breathing become slower and easier. Gradually I let the circle get larger and larger, letting my hand brush ever so lightly against the bottoms of her tits and the top of her thatch. Helen’s nipples grew stiff and hard and I could smell the juices flowing between her thighs. I decided to have another try at going down on her.

Parting her thighs with great care, I maneuvered myself onto the bed from the foot end and eased my way up to her slit. I got my nose right in there and took a deep breath; her scent was strong, but sweet and inviting. There was no hint of the unpleasant reaction I’d previously had. Tentatively, I reached out with the tip of my tongue until it made contact with a coarse, curled pubic hair. What are you doing? I asked myself. The truth was, I didn’t know. I pulled my head back and looked closely at Helen’s pussy, half hoping for some kind of ‘Lick Here’ sign. There wasn’t one, of course. How was I supposed to figure this out?

Just being there was a victory, so I accepted that much and opted for a more familiar technique. I went back to my kneeling position next to her, put my right hand over her pussy and started to massage it slowly. I put a little extra pressure on the mound, and Helen started to moan her appreciation. With my left hand I started working on her nearest tit, squeezing and kneading, pinching the nipple gently between my fingers. When Helen’s moans had gotten nice and loud and deep, I leaned over and put my mouth where my left hand had been, sucking hard on her tit, letting my tongue flick the nipple around. Helen’s throat opened and each breath became an “Oohhhh”, getting higher-pitched and faster the more I worked. When she sounded about ready to burst I slipped my middle finger straight into her slot and pressed in hard, reaching for that spot near the top. I pegged it the first time and Helen climaxed, crying out loudly again and again. After three or four cries I was startled to feel a surge in my balls and suddenly my cock unloaded, spewing semen into the bedspread while I clung to Helen’s body to keep my balance. I felt the muscles in my groin clench in sync with Helen’s panting, slowing gradually until we were both limp and still. I was about to get up when I heard Helen speak.

“That was intense,” she said, turning her head to face me.

“For me too,” I replied truthfully. I still couldn’t believe I’d come all over the side of the bed.

Helen’s face took on an expression of wonder. “Can you do that again?”

Why not? “Sure, honey. Relax.”

Helen’s face blanked as her head dropped back to the bed, and I happily performed an encore for her. This time I brought her right to the edge and then slipped my revived cock into her at the last moment, thrusting deep while she shuddered and came again. I rode her until she stilled, having a second small orgasm of my own in the process. When we were both finished, I flopped my exhausted body down next to Helen and snuggled against her.

“Do you have any idea how that felt?” Helen asked after a while, her voice quiet and full of wonder.

“Maybe a slight one. Why don’t you tell me?”

She blew a long sigh up toward the ceiling. “It was like Monday night, but even more so. I couldn’t move a muscle, not for anything. My whole body just turned to jelly. My mind got lost in this wonderful, warm fog. I knew what was going on, but I couldn’t do anything about it if I’d wanted to. And then when you touched me .”

“Yes?”

“It was like nothing else existed except my body and your hands. I was so tuned in I didn’t hear anything or see anything or think anything except about how good your hands felt on my body. I’ve never felt like that before.” Turning her head weakly, she gave me a loving smile. “Thank you.”

I returned the look gladly. “Thank you too.” We went to sleep in each other’s arms.

Friday was another slow day, which isn’t unusual for the summer. The mass migration to the beach usually begins Thursday night, so the Friday traffic was about half normal. Taking advantage of the light workload, I called up Helen and persuaded her to meet me for lunch at the Bottom Line, a cozy little restaurant and bar on I Street. I had a Texas Chicken sandwich, which is excellent there, and some fries; Helen went for the French onion soup and a hearty salad. We lingered over our iced tea after the dishes were cleared away, just holding hands and talking about nothing in particular.

“This is nice,” I said at one point. “We should do things like this more.”

“Mm hm. The way we went to sleep last night was good too. I felt so comfortable, so safe. I didn’t miss my nightgown at all.”

“Me neither. I like going to sleep in your arms. It makes me feel very loved and wanted.”

Helen’s face lit up in a broad smile. “Will you just listen to us?” We started laughing at ourselves.

Friday evening was video night. A couple of times a month Helen and I get together with Larry and Peg; one couple acts as hosts, the other brings a rented movie or two. It’s a cheap night out that doesn’t put a lot of pressure on anybody to be sociable.

Helen and I stopped at the video outlet on the way home and cruised the aisle in and around the New Releases section. Helen seized a tape almost immediately and held it out to me: “Look Bob—Titanic.”

I feigned retching for a few seconds and she took pity on me, returning the godawful thing to its undeserved place on the shelf. “We’ve had chick flicks a couple times in a row now,” I complained. “Let’s get something with some action, some suspense. A dead body or two would be nice.”

“Not to mention gratuitous nudity and sex?”

“Only if it’s in good taste,” I insisted playfully. Another new release, Kiss the Girls, caught my eye. “How about this one? It’s got Morgan Freeman.” I’ve been a Morgan Freeman fan ever since he was E. Z. Reader on ‘The Electric Company’, a short-lived PBS program. (Out of respect for Mr. Freeman I won’t tell you exactly how long ago that was.) After seeing The Shawshank Redemption Helen became a Freeman fan too.

“That’s almost too perfect,” she remarked. There was a bit of a line at the checkout counter, so I decided to go start the car and get the AC working. I was about to summon up a search party when she finally emerged, looking furtively each way before crossing the street. She tossed the bag into the back seat.

By 6:45 we had finished a light dinner at home, which was normal for movie night. Show time is usually 8:00 and it takes about 10 minutes to get to Larry and Peg’s from our place. I thought we were getting ready to go, but then Helen plopped down on the couch and motioned for me to join her.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“We need to watch our Madeline video,” she answered.

I pointed to the wall clock over the TV. “We don’t have time now, we’ll be late.”

She looked up at me with a hurt expression. “If we wait until we get home we’ll be too tired. Are you coming?” She started the tape without me, which meant I had something like 30 seconds to either join her or get out of earshot. I opted to join her, making my way to the couch just in time to feel the world go spinning away.

“Hey,” I remarked while the VCR rewound. “It’s 7:40. The tape got longer again.”

“It did?” Helen responded, still blinking the sleep out of her eyes. “We still have time, though.”

We zipped off to the bedroom to change. I put on a pair of casual slacks, walking shoes, and a pocket tee; no undershirt, it was a very hot and sticky evening. Helen changed into a bright yellow tube top and cutoff denim shorts, an outfit she usually reserves strictly for inside the house on the hottest of days. She used a lightweight button-down shirt to cover her arms and shoulders, tucking it in at the waste but not buttoning any buttons.

“That’s a pretty sexy outfit,” I observed.

“Do you think so?” She looked herself over in the dressing mirror from a couple of angles. “It’s so hot out that I don’t want to have too much on. Does it look too trampy?”

“No way. It looks cool and comfortable, and easy to take off.”

That brought a smile to her face. “Maybe later,” she said.

It was 7:55 when we rang the bell at Larry and Peg’s place with our video bag in hand. Larry was dressed much like I was, ready for a casual evening’s entertainment. Peg looked admiringly at Helen’s outfit. “I can’t believe how good you look,” she told Helen. “I tried a tube once, but I kept popping out of it.”

“You have a lot more up front than I do,” Helen answered. That was true. Helen is right about average, each tit measuring a little bigger than a handful. Peg is a breast lover’s delight; she must be at least a DD cup with hips to match. “It makes a difference. See?” Helen tugged a few times at the front of the tube top. It stretched suggestively but didn’t fall. I felt the first stirrings of arousal in my groin.

Larry cleared his throat elaborately. “I hate to interrupt this titillating conversation,” he began, giving us a moment to express our collective agony at his choice of words, “but I believe we have a schedule to keep.”

It took us until 8:10 or so to grab some pretzels and drinks and settle down in the living room. Larry and Peg have one of those big L-shaped pit group sofas, so Helen and I sat together on one side and they took the other. The video equipment was in a freestanding armoire turned diagonally in the opposite corner, which made for great viewing angles from anywhere you could sit.

“I’ll do the honors,” Helen volunteered, grabbing the bag from the video store. She stepped quickly up to the VCR, took a tape out of the bag and pushed it in. Larry hit Play on the remote while Helen sat back down.

“So what are we watching tonight, Helen?” Larry asked.

“It’s a surprise,” she said. “I hope you like it.”

We all kept talking while the standard FBI warning filled the screen. Eventually the preliminaries ended and the screen picture changed to an aerial view of a major highway. As it zoomed down, it centered on a small sports car with a very cute redhead in a tight leotard at the wheel. She was bopping to loud music from her stereo. Suddenly she looked back and saw a police car behind her with lights and siren blazing. She pulled over and the cop car stopped behind her. She rolled down her window as a highway patrolman approached the car.

“License and registration please, Miss,” the officer deadpanned.

The redhead looked scared as she handed over the documents. “Was I doing something wrong, officer?”

The cop consulted her license. “Miss Burton, do you know the speed limit on this highway?”

“Sixty-five?” She had a hopeful look on her face, but it dissolved into dread as the officer shook his head slowly.

“No, Miss Burton, the 65 mile an hour zone ended when you got within the city limits. The speed limit on this part of the highway is 55. I clocked you at 72.”

The redhead broke into tears. “Oh please, Officer, please don’t give me another ticket. If I get another ticket I’m going to lose my license, and if I lose my license I’ll lose my job, and then my apartment, and everything. I’ll do anything if you would just let me go without a ticket.”

The camera zoomed in on the cop’s face, the redhead’s terrified expression mirrored in his reflective sunglasses. “I’m not in position to offer you any leniency, Miss, but things may go easier for you if you’ll just talk to the judge.”

The girl started crying and pleading even louder, and the cop hushed her. “Allow me to introduce His Honor.”

The cop’s hand went down to his belt. After opening his zipper, he pulled out a really impressive-looking erect cock and aimed it right through the window. The redhead’s face took on a look of wonder, then her lips formed an O and she took the entire length into her mouth. The camera cut back to an aerial shot and we heard a series of muffled moans and gasps of increasing intensity. Finally a big musical chord was struck, and the word “LAWMEN” appeared in huge yellow letters.

“That was not Morgan Freeman,” Helen observed, but she made no effort to get up and correct the mistake. I looked over at Larry and Peg, expecting shock and maybe annoyance. Instead they were watching intently as the opening credits rolled down the screen. From their expressions you’d think they were watching a Disney film. I thought briefly about getting up myself to change the tape, but it just never translated into action.

The film turned out to be a series of loosely connected incidents similar to the opening sequence. There were so many lurid sex scenes that it’s hard to remember exactly what happened and in what order, but rest assured that no avenue of intercourse that I’d ever heard of was left unexplored. Hardcore porn like that usually does nothing for me, and at first this was no exception.

About halfway through the movie, though, I felt Helen shift in the seat next to me. She leaned forward a little and pulled off her shirt, fanning herself with it and blotting up little bits of sweat from her upper chest before setting it aside. She also scooted closer to me and snuggled up against my side, pulling my right arm around her. My hand was right there at the top edge of her tube, tantalizingly close to the swell of her breast. I didn’t do anything about it right away but I was definitely getting ideas.

Another scene began, this one involving three cops and a prostitute. The hooker took one cop in her mouth, another in her box and had the third one rubbing his cock between her tits. The coarse, unreal stupidity of it all didn’t impress me, but with Helen’s scantily clad body up against me I was starting to get seriously worked up. Then Helen’s hand found the beginnings of an erection in my pants and she rubbed on it, slowly and smoothly, getting me hard as a fencepost. I looked over at Larry and Peg apprehensively, but they were intent on watching the movie.

As Helen kept rubbing my cock I found myself growing more and more aroused. I bit my lip, thought about baseball, all those things that guys do to try and control their hormones, but none of them worked. I imagined how Larry and Peg might react if they looked over and saw what we were doing, and instead of helping that made things worse; I felt the growing sexual need overpowering my growing fears, just as it had on Monday night. Helen’s free hand took mine and guided it straight to the bulge in her tube top. When I felt the swell of her breast under my hand, I think my cock grew an inch and suddenly I didn’t care who else was in the room or what they might see or do. In fact, in a few seconds I switched from fondling her through the tube to sliding my hand inside the tube, feeling her up with the same intensity she was using on me. She responded by pulling down my zipper and reaching through, parting the cloth panels in front of my briefs to get a direct grip on my shaft. God, that felt good! I undid the clasp at the waist to give her more maneuvering room down there and she took full advantage right away.

I had her tube top pushed completely out of the way now and was fondling her tits with both hands. A sense of great urgency and desire took over me and I lowered one hand to Helen’s shorts, undoing the snap and working the zipper so I could snake my hand inside her. The hand on my cock clamped down hard; I felt her hips rise and before I knew it her shorts and underwear were down around her ankles. That gave me a clear and easy angle so I took it, sliding my fingers right down her slit and in. We both started moaning, but still Larry and Peg didn’t notice.

The fist locked around my cock was really getting to me, so I cast aside my last shreds of humility and lifted my butt. Helen stopped stroking long enough to help me get my pants and underwear down, then she pulled my hand out of her box and stood up, glaring down at me with more lust in her face than I ever thought possible. She crept forward again, kneeling astride me on the couch, and pulled my head forward until I had a mouthful of breast. I sucked and licked and teased, listening to Helen’s moans get louder and faster and feeling the juices running down her legs onto mine. After a while she rose up and dropped herself down hard on my lightning rod, shivering as it seated deep inside her. Our hips started rocking in unison, slow at first but growing faster and faster. All that stroking had made me so hot there was no way I could have held out very long; I shuddered and let fly with a long, sustained series of spasms. Helen was right with me, twitching and groaning loudly with her own climax as she pumped me dry.

It took me a few minutes to regain awareness of our surroundings. Helen was slumped over me, still panting as she came back to earth. My dick was still in her but had resumed ‘at ease’ status. Her underpants and shorts were caught around one ankle, and her tube top was a yellow band around her midriff.

The movie was still going on. Our heroes had busted a drug lab and were hip-deep (literally) in teenage girls, mostly from the rear. Clouds of white powder filled the air as they swept the packages aside to make more room on the tables for the girls. Larry and Peg continued to watch intently, from all appearances completely unaware of what Helen and I had been doing.

I felt Helen stir and joined her for a deep, satisfying kiss. “Wow,” she sighed.

After a minute or so, we both got up to fix our clothing. There was a big wet spot on the couch where we had been; we cleaned up the couch and ourselves as best we could using washcloths and water from the powder room. We returned to our seats fully dressed just in time for the closing credits.

At the end of the credits the tape ended abruptly. Larry and Peg jerked back to awareness at the snap of the auto-rewind kicking in. Shaking their heads as if to clear them, they looked over at us with mild awe.

“That was a very . interesting movie,” Peg offered, in a tone that made the most of the word ‘interesting’. She didn’t seem offended, just perplexed.

“Definitely,” Larry agreed. “Crude, vulgar, sick, but somehow fascinating. I couldn’t take my eyes off it.”

Helen and I exchanged a knowing look and decided it was time to go home. We hadn’t made any specific plans, but when Helen climbed into bed naked again I decided to follow suit. We scooted close together and held each other, letting our bodies touch from head to toe like we had before. I didn’t feel any burning need to start anything and apparently neither did Helen, so we just cuddled together and luxuriated in the skin-to-skin contact.

“So when did you become a fan of porno?” I asked, keeping my tone of voice light.

“I didn’t,” she answered. “I thought I was putting on Kiss the Girls. That’s what the box said it was. Somebody must have accidentally switched the boxes.”

That didn’t sound very likely to me, but I could easily imagine why Helen might believe it. “I wonder if Madeline was in the video store.”

“We’d remember seeing her, wouldn’t we?”

“Not necessarily.” I remembered the receptionist’s answer when I asked if Madeline had hypnotized her: Probably more often than I realize.

“It surprised me how much I got turned on watching that movie,” Helen continued. “What little porno I’d seen before tonight always left me wanting a shower to wash off the slime.”

“Same here. What surprised me even more, though, was when your hand landed in my lap. What were you thinking?”

Helen took a deep breath before answering. “I wasn’t thinking, not really. I was warm, so I took off the top shirt. Then I wanted you to hold me, so I snuggled in. I wasn’t really paying attention to my hands until I suddenly became aware that we were fondling each other. After a while I got so stirred up that I just forgot there were two other people in the room. I completely lost control.”

“Me too,” I replied. “It was scary at first, but you got me so turned on that eventually I just didn’t care. Larry and Peg could have been staring right at us and holding a camcorder, it wouldn’t have stopped anything.”

“I hope we didn’t freak them out too much.”

“I’m not sure they even realized what we were doing.” I wondered if Madeline had worked with Larry and Peg too.

Saturday is shopping and errand day for us, as it seems to be for everyone in the Washington metro area. It was my turn to do the running around, but for some reason I asked Helen if she’d like to come along. To my surprise, she agreed immediately.

So we cruised up and down the Rockville Pike together, holding hands a lot and enjoying each other’s company. We took my watch to the jeweler for cleaning, had the oil changed in the car, returned our rented video, then headed for the big Giant Food off Randolph Road. Normally the grocery stores are jam packed on a Saturday, but on that day things were not really all that busy. Maybe a lot of people went to the beach for the weekend.

We started out in the produce section. There were enough people in the aisle to make it difficult to move the cart through, so Helen had me wait in one place while she picked out some apples, carrots and bananas. She came back with three neatly tied plastic bags. “Who was that?”

“Who was who?” I replied, confused.

“The woman you were just talking to,” she explained. “The blonde in the wind suit. She was right here with you a minute ago, then she went over toward the next aisle.”

This wasn’t helping. “I don’t remember any woman,” I said truthfully.

Helen’s eyes blanked for a heartbeat or so. “No, of course not. My mistake.” A quick shake of the head brought the sharp focus back. “Let’s see, lettuce . we need some fresh lettuce.” The crowd had thinned a little, so I followed her to the lettuce bin.

Helen is a very picky shopper. The lettuce bin was full of fresh heads of lettuce, all of which looked fine to me, but she took her time picking through several before deciding to go for one on the upper deck of the display area. Helen was dressed very casually in white running shorts and a bright red halter top, and I found myself enjoying the view of as she stretched to reach a head of lettuce down from the top of the pile. Looking it over carefully, she nodded her approval and turned to show me her prize.

Without thinking, my mouth opened and I heard my own voice: “Have I mentioned to you lately that you have a delicious-looking ass?”

Helen’s reaction was immediate and powerful. With a sharp intake of breath, I saw her face change from innocent pleasure to shock and surprise, which in a second or two gave way to something else entirely. Her skin flushed, her mouth fell open a little, and her eyes locked themselves onto mine. Then they started to smolder. Moving like a huntress, she placed the lettuce in the shopping cart and walked around it slowly to where I stood. Looping her right arm around my neck, she pressed her body tightly against mine and pulled my face down to hers. Her lips parted on contact and I felt her tongue exploring my mouth. After getting over the initial shock of such a hot kiss in such a public place, I returned the embrace. Without breaking the kiss, she reached back with her left hand, took hold of my right, and moved it from the small of her back to right under her ass, then wiggled it up and down. Afraid of drawing an audience, I took back my hand and with no small effort managed to disengage myself from her clutches.

“Take me now,” she demanded, backing me up against the produce bin.

“Easy, girl,” I replied. “Save some of that for at home.”

“I can’t save it. I don’t want to save it. I want you.”

“Do you want to get arrested? Come on, we’re almost done here.” I made a determined show of grabbing the shopping cart handle firmly and heading for the meat department, hoping the cart would conceal my hard-on. Helen hesitated for a moment, looking around at the other shoppers in the area (who in turn were trying not to look as though they had been watching us). I made it as far as the poultry case before she caught up with me.

“You don’t understand,” she insisted, cupping her hand over my package. “I need this inside me now. Not tonight, not when we get home, right now.” My cock didn’t help things any; at Helen’s touch it snapped to attention. “If you don’t find us a broom closet or something in the next few seconds I’ll rip my clothes off and jump you right here.”

My mind flashed back to the night before, when we had been overcome with lust at Larry and Peg’s house. My brain sputtered trying to come up with an idea as Helen pressed her body against me and openly stroked my cock. I could feel myself responding to her and knew there was no way I was going to keep this under control. Just as Helen started pulling at the waistband of her shorts, my eye fell on the unmarked doorway at the back of the meat section and I remembered what was behind it. Grabbing my wife by both wrists, I led her quickly through the doorway like a child with a potty emergency (which it was, in a manner of speaking). Fingers crossed, I bowled through the door marked “Men” with Helen right behind me.

The bathroom was fairly small, with two stalls and a urinal against one side and a double sink and mirror opposite. Fortunately for us it was unoccupied at the moment. Turning her back to the mirror, Helen pulled me close and started feverishly fumbling with my pants. No sooner did they hit the floor than I felt one of her hands lock around my cock in a death grip and start pumping. Helen’s sudden fury was amazing and arousing—I was rock hard already and nothing mattered anymore except getting my dick into Helen immediately. I helped her push her shorts down, followed closely by her underwear. The panties left a wet smear along the insides of her thighs on the way down.

She squatted down and turned her attention to my briefs, pulling them roughly down to my knees. Pulling herself tightly against me she slowly stood up, kissing and licking my thigh. For a second I thought she might take me into her mouth, but she passed over my cock and kept licking and kissing up my belly and chest as she rose. It was probably just as well; Helen’s condition had me so hot I probably would have lost it right then if she had sucked me.

Once she was standing up again she guided my right hand to the back of her neck and squeezed on it. Taking my cue, I grabbed her by the nape of the neck and pulled her face up to me for a strong, open-mouthed kiss. Her face melted into mine and she let out a deep, stirring, whole body sigh. I started to ease off, thinking I was getting too rough, but she pressed even harder against me in protest. Turning my own head sideways, she placed her mouth right over my ear and whispered, “Take me from behind.”

My inner voice cried out, “Do what?!” but there was no time for discussion as Helen had already spun around and was leaning over the sink, pressing her ass against me and rubbing herself on my shaft. Reaching between her legs, she guided my cock into her slit and pushed back more, burying my sword to the hilt.

She kept thrusting harder and faster, balancing on the edge of the sink with both hands and hooking her feet behind my calves. I had one hand on the counter myself for support but the other was free, so I reached around and up inside her halter top and squeezed a handful of tit. I heard a raw, animal type noise and realized that Helen was starting to moan loudly. I let go of her tit and clamped my free hand over her mouth, worried that the noise would draw attention to us. That seemed to turn her on even more; she continued moaning even more lustily into my hand.

Five or six strokes later, the moans turned into a series of muffled squeals as Helen came, squeezing my shaft with all her might and biting at my palm. Pulling her to me out of some animal instinct, I thrust into her one more time and exploded, pulsing with each squirt between her trembling thighs.

We had maybe ten seconds to recover when I heard a single loud knock on the door, followed shortly by male voice coming from outside: “It’s right here, Jason, let’s hurry up.” Helen dropped off the counter and together we grabbed our discarded clothes and bolted for the handicapped stall. We were just in time—the door opened and we heard a man and a young boy enter the rest room. We sat together on the commode, Helen on my lap, trying to be silent but betrayed by our still-heavy breathing. The guy must have heard us, because he rushed the kid through a quick pee and practically dragged him out again without even washing his hands.

Helen and I looked at each other and broke into uncontrollable laughter, holding each other for support. When the giddiness passed, we put our clothes back on and made a discreet exit. Our shopping cart was still where we had left it.

The afternoon was uneventful, even a little boring. I spent most of it outside picking up the yard while Helen caught up on cleaning inside the house. We were planning a cookout and pool party Sunday with Larry and Peg and a few neighbors, so we wanted the place to look good.

After a shower and a simple dinner of cold cuts and salad, I plopped onto the sofa and grabbed the TV Guide, looking to see if there were any interesting movies on cable. Being a Saturday night, I had my pick of several action films or the usual lame sitcoms on network TV. I settled on a Steven Seagal flick; I forget the name but let’s face it, they’re all pretty much interchangeable. Seagal had just finished beating the crap out of a bar full of thugs when Helen came quietly over and sat down next to me. She snuggled in close, lifting my right arm and draping it over her shoulders while resting her head on my chest. I gave her a light squeeze and asked, “To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?”

Her arms snaked around me in a gentle hug. “Just an impulse.”

“I like this impulse,” I said honestly. It felt good to just sit there with her. We stayed quiet for a while, enjoying each other’s company. Helen eventually broke the silence.

“You were very understanding at the grocery store today,” she said.

Ah, yes. “What exactly happened there, anyway?’

“More hypnotic voodoo, I think. One second I was all right, bringing back the lettuce. Then you said something and it was like I’d put my finger in a socket. My thinking brain just shut down and I was left with this sudden overwhelming need to have sex. Nothing else mattered, not where we were or who would be watching or anything. If you hadn’t gotten me into that bathroom, I honestly think I would have dropped my drawers in the aisle.”

“Same here,” I concurred. “I tried to steer us to someplace reasonably safe, but I couldn’t have held out much longer either. It was pretty scary.”

“It was. Terrifying. And exhilarating. The more I thought about the possible consequences, the more I needed to do it anyway. I was totally out of control, but I never doubted that somehow you would keep me safe. And you did.”

“Just lucky, I guess.”

We sat together in silence for a little longer, and then Helen held up the VCR remote. “Ready to do our homework?” she asked.

“Might as well,” I answered. Helen hit the Play button. Madeline’s voice spoke and the world stopped turning, at least as far as we were concerned.