The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Irresistible

A lesbian cougar uses a rapid induction and hypnotic suggestions on a young house wife to arrange a private afternoon together

I had just gotten my keys in the door when I hear her walking towards me up my driveway, her high heels tapping loud and urgent on the concrete. I turn the key and open the front door just in time to turn and see her. She extends a hand with a smile.

“Oh, I’m so glad you’re here!” she says with desperation.

She is elegantly pretty. A middle-aged woman in her early forties, perhaps. Professionally dressed, well groomed, expensive purse. She is curvy and tall with long black hair that she has in a tight pony tail. She seems even taller in four inch heels. A tailored light gray skirt suit and black blouse give her a strong authoritative look that I can’t help feel intimidated by. Her shoes are exquisite and her bag alone must have cost four hundred dollars so I’m not exactly worried that she is a threat to me, unless she was selling something.

“I’m sorry to bother you but my car broke down right around the corner and you seem the be the only person home in this whole neighborhood!”

I know she’s wrong, there being two or three people home on this block alone right now, but it being winter they probably didn’t show many outward signs of life. And maybe hadn’t heard her knocking.

Besides, I’ve been there myself. Lost and stranded somewhere strange and all you want is a friend. I smile back and take her hand. She has a firm grip and shakes my whole arm with three long tugs, all the while looking me in the eyes with that charming smile.

“Hi! I’m Debra.” I say smiling back at her.

I notice she has the bluest eyes and they sparkle with excitement, despite her predicament. She must be one of those people who was perky all the time, refusing to let anything get them down. Good for her! I think.

“Debra!” she repeats my name back to me, almost a command. “I need your help, Debra. I need you to listen to what I’m about to say, ok? I need you to listen to my voice. Your full attention right now. OK Debra?”

I’m mildly confused by her odd insistence on having my full attention, but I listen carefully as she obviously had something important to say.

“I feel very tired, Debra.” she says, her eyes fixed on mine as she continues to grip my hand firmly. Her eyebrows sag and she seems suddenly exhausted to me. “So very tired.”

So do I.

She shakes my hand steadily and nods her head in time with the movement of our arms, repeating the words again with the same rhythm “So very tired.”

“Have you ever felt so utterly tired and exhausted, Debra?” she asks me directly, her eyes so wide and blue and unblinking.

I cannot look away. “So tired that you just want to close your eyes and …”

Without warning she tugs harder on my right hand, pulling my whole arm and shoulder towards her with a swift, firm jerk.

Before I know what’s happening I feel her other hand on the back of my head applying gentle pressure down. As my head falls forward towards her expensive suit jacket I begin to wonder what is going on when I suddenly hear her commanding voice soft but firm in my ear.

“Sleep!”

The world goes dark.

“Deeper and more relaxed.” she says in a rapid, comforting tone. Her hand pushes my head firmly into her ample bosom.

I struggle a little, I think. I try to lift my head and open my eyes but they are so heavy and so tired.

“Deeper and more relaxed. The deeper you go the better you feel. The deeper you go the better you feel. No need to worry. Everything is fine.” she coos, tamping down my objections to her forced trance with gentle taps on my arm and head.

I don’t know how to describe it. I am half asleep and floating in a dark void…nothing exists…just me and my totally relaxed body suspended in space. There is a tap on the top of my head and suddenly a smooth, warm wave pours over my head and washes down my back, relaxing every muscle and penetrating deep into my body. It drips down my legs and covers my feet, encasing me in liquid sleep, bringing me deeper and deeper into trance.

I hear her speaking to me from a distance, her voice commanding but soft and friendly.

I trust her. She is my friend. I know I can tell her anything and that I would do anything she asked, no questions asked.

“Wait, that’s not right!” I think, warning bells suddenly ringing in my head.

I struggle to gain control of my awareness. I try to remember the last few minutes and find I cannot. I can feel that I am sleeping and want to wake up but can’t remember how. I yell and kick in my mind, but in the real world I only squirm in her arms, my head still pressed tightly against the right breast of her tailored suit jacket.

“Deeper and more relaxed.” she reinforces my trance, bringing me deeper with each touch of my head. I can feel the waves of relaxation cascading down my back, just as she said they would. With each tap on my head my body becomes more limp and more relaxed.

And she is right.

The more relaxed I am, the better I feel.

I feel so good.

I can hear her talking to me again, way off in the distance. She is telling me what to do, but I don’t need to pay attention. I simply relax and enjoy the warm softness of her voice and the gentle waves that keep washing over me.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my forehead and I am awake.

What?

What just happened?

I open my eyes and see the woman on the driveway. Her car broke down. I stand tall as she releases my hand from what must have been the longest handshake ever.

“Well, anyway, if I could just borrow your phone to call AAA…mine is dead!” she says, finishing a conversation that never was.

“Of course.” I say without question. “Come on in and just let me put these bags away.”

“Thank you.” she says with a smile and follows me inside.

In the kitchen I put the bags from the grocery store down on the counter and open my purse next to them. I pull out my phone, unlock it, and bring it into the living room where the woman is inspecting my family photos.

“You have a handsome husband.” she says, asking “No children yet?”

“No.” I say with some regret. We will. Soon. I hope. I don’t tell her that.

She takes the phone from me and instead of dialing a number she enters the main menu and powers down my phone completely.

“What are you doing?” I ask, more curious than concerned. “I thought you needed to make a call.”

“Debra.” she says in a firm tone.

I look her in the eye expecting her to explain herself. Instead she speaks a single command and the world goes dark again.

“Sleep!”

I am floating in the warm, soft darkness again.

So relaxed.

So happy.

So wonderful.

“…and everytime I tell you to sleep you will go twice as deep, twice as relaxed…”

I don’t really understand what she’s saying but I love the sound of her voice.

I feel a tap and there is another wave of pleasure, it flows like warm honey and oozes over my body from my head to my toes, relaxing me even more. I sag even further into her generous and well appointed bosom, my head held firmly in her strong but well manicured hands.

“You will find that you cannot say no to me. You cannot deny me.” she instructs my unconscious self somewhere in the distance.

“There is no need to worry.” she assures me. “You are still you and always will be. You are a straight woman faithfully married to your husband. That won’t change.”

I feel another tap on my head and a wave of contentment and trust washes over me. All is good and right and wonderful again. I have nothing to worry about.

“But it doesn’t matter what you think with your head,” she continues “because your body will betray you.”

I try to think about what that means but can’t seem to care enough to be worried.

“Your body craves my touch. Your body is hungry for my touch.” she whispers in my ear. “When I touch you, your body will feel good and respond with arousal. My touch is better than any other touch you’ve ever felt.”

She taps the top of my head again and I sag even more into her strong yet feminine frame. She kisses the top of my scalp. In trance I feel her touch and a warm wave of her love washes down and over my body all the way to my toes.

For a few seconds or perhaps a few hours she whispers in my ear and I drink up her words like delicious milk with my mind. I remember nothing of her words but their taste on my tongue and I want more. I need more. I crave her voice. I hunger for her voice.

All too soon there is a tap on my forehead and I am awake. I am awake in my living room looking at pictures of my husband with…some woman. Who is she, again?

Oh, right…her car broke down. She already called AAA. They’ll be here in an hour. Nothing to do till then except be a good host.

“I’ll make us some coffee while we wait.” I say with a smile.

“That’d be wonderful.” she replies with her own smile and for some reason I feel…warm…inside.

Strange.

I turn and head for the kitchen, eager for some distraction from this strange situation. I set up the coffee maker to brew and turn around to find her right behind me. She’s quiet, despite her heels!

I jump a little, startled by her sudden presence. I didn’t even hear her come into the kitchen but there she is, only a few feet behind me and watching my every move.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” she says with that beautiful smile. I gush a little inside to see her happy.

Wow! What is up with THAT!?

“So, what does your husband do?” she asks.

“He’s a field technician...or something. He repairs stuff…somewhere…I think…” I try to think but it’s hard. “I really don’t know what he does, actually…”

“It doesn’t really matter.” she assures me and smiles again.

Her eyes are so blue. So deep and blue and twinkly I can’t look away. Am I imagining it or has she gotten more beautiful since she got here?

“What does matter is when you expect him home.” she says. Then, in a more commanding tone “When will he come home, Debra?”

I think hard. “Five…five thirty.” I say finally.

“Does he ever come home early?” she asks pointedly.

“No.” I answer after a moment. “Unless he gets hurt or something. He’s got a schedule of appointments all day most days. Some days he’s late.”

“Very good.” she says and smiles the biggest smile yet. I’m not sure why but I can’t help but smile back. Inside my belly quivers. She smiled at me! For some reason I feel like a young girl on her first real date...both afraid and hopeful that she might get lucky!

Wait…why is this suddenly turning me on? Since when has ANY woman EVER turned me on? I don’t even get the Angelina Jolie thing that all my friends talk about. I mean, I see she’s hot and all but….seriously? She’s a chick!

Gross!

I like men! Especially my husband. My husband is perfect for me!

My husband…why did I keep thinking of him like that? His name is….is…. Wait. What is my husband’s name? I know it. Obviously. He’s my husband. I married him and chose to spend the rest of my life with him.

His name is…

holy crap…what is wrong with me?

I try but can’t even remember his face. I see him like a blurry image through frosted glass. I see his outline, his features, but I cannot for the life of me remember who he is or what he looks like!

I start to freak out and the woman reaches out to comfort me. The woman? Wait…what is HER name? I just realized I have no idea who she is and yet I’m letting her put her arms around me in a motherly hug.

“There there.” she says. “Don’t be afraid. There’s nothing to worry about. You just sleep.”

I love sleep. Deep sleep.

“Deeper and more relaxed. Even deeper than before. Twice as deep each time I take you down.”

Twice as deep. Twice as relaxed.

I smile as the sweet syrup of her words flows into my ears again. I take deep, slow breaths and inhale her scent. I exhale resistance, sinking deeper into her arms with each breath.

“…want to obey…” I hear and I agree without a thought.

“…making me happy makes you happy…”

I am so happy right now…and so relaxed.

“…my touch is irresistible. No matter what else you feel or think, you will find you cannot resist my touch, and it arouses you….”

Can’t think…only feel…and I feel soooo good. I am a limp doll in her arms until she once again taps my forehead and I awaken in the middle of my own kitchen, confused and standing in front of a fresh pot of coffee.

That brewed fast!

I blink twice…then remember what I’m doing and immediately open the cabinet the get out two coffee cups.

“Cream? Sugar?” I ask opening the fridge and leaning in.

“Yes.” she answers.

“Sweet and blonde, eh?” I joke with my head in the refrigerator, half expecting a laugh.

My husband always makes that joke, then says ‘like you’. Then we kiss. Sometimes we fuck.

“Yes.” she answers and, meeting me at the refrigerator door grabs me from behind around the waist with both hands. “…like you.”

I’m so surprised I jump at her touch and back up into her, laughing nervously.

“Oh!” I gasp. “Excuse me! You startled me!”

Is she kidding?

I wouldn’t expect such a bold advance from any of my good friends, nevermind someone I just met, but I suppose it could be considered a joke.

“Don’t apologize.” she says “I meant to startle you.”

Her hands are still grasping my waist. Her finger tips slide downward and flex a little as if to remind me that I cannot escape her grip, now holding my hips firmly in place. I try to turn to face her but can’t. I twist my torso a bit and my neck to see if she is smiling or not.

She is…and I melt again. I love her smile…and her deep blue eyes.

“What…what are you doing?” I ask shyly.

She ignores my question.

“You have a delicious little body, Debra.” she says boldly, giving my hips a firm squeeze. “You know that?”

Wow! How forward!

I laugh nervously again and try to deflect her advances. I’ve done it a hundred times before from guys I wasn’t interested in. It can’t be any harder to turn down a lesbian, right?

Then why am I blushing at the compliment?

“Thank you.” I say, unable to not smile. “My husband thinks so.”

“He’s right.” she agrees. “He’s a lucky man.”

She turns me around roughly to face her and pushes me back against the countertop. With one hand still firmly holding me in her power she closes the fridge door and takes the creamer from my hand, putting it behind me next to the coffee cups.

“But today I’m lucky because I get to be here with you while he’s out working.” she adds with a devious grin.

I can’t help but smile back, even as I realize what she means by that.

“Um…” I start to object but she pulls me closer.

Our hips now pressed together I bend back to make some space between us and try to avoid her mesmerizing eyes and very, very close lips.

“I’m sorry, " I explain politely to my guest. “I have to tell you that I’m completely straight. I mean, I’m not gay. Or bi. I’m not even curious. At all.”

That should be clear enough without being rude, right?

“Oh, I’m sure you’re not, Dear.” she says in a sultry tone that tells me she doesn’t care.

“But I am and I’m so glad I have a few hours to spend with such a beautiful, sensual, scrumptious young girl as you.”

“Oh.” I say, unsure of what else could be said.

Her other hand returns to my side, now slipping under my sweatshirt and caressing my waist. I squirm under her insistent fingers and try to turn away but somehow I can’t seem to wiggle free.

“I was afraid I would be bored today, but then I saw you at the supermarket and I just HAD to have you!” she confesses without a trace of remorse.

“You were…wait...what?” My mind races at this new knowledge. She was at the supermarket…she…followed me home? What about her car? AAA? I don’t understand. What…what is going on?

As I try to come to terms with the situation and figure out why I should be more worried she leans in and begins kissing my neck!

“I saw you in the bakery section.” she says between planting warm, wet kisses just below my ear. I shudder involuntarily even as I try to push her away.

“…bending over to look at the cakes behind the glass. With your tight little jeans.”

She pushes her left leg between my knees and presses her hip hard into me, rubbing against my mound through the denim of my jeans. The friction is divine. I close my eyes and bite my lip, lost in the moment.

“I could tell that you were a woman who loved her indulgances…but that you had the discipline and willpower to keep yourself in such good shape...and so sexy for your husband.”

I want to pull away from her and run for the door but I can’t even stop my hips from grinding against her leg. Her hands are moving up my body now, feeling me up under my thick sweatshirt, grazing the edges of my bra.

“That’s right” she continues. “I noticed your wedding ring. That was actually the third thing that made me want to seduce you.”

Her lips are relentless on my neck. It’s impossible to think. My heart races and a flush of warmth washes over me.

“Th....third?”

I am dizzy with arousal.

“That’s right. You’re just my type.” she whispers in my ear. “Young, straight, married...lots of will power.” she bites my earlobe and I shiver.

“Otherwise it’s too easy.”

She pulls her head back and kisses me full on the mouth.

I’m surprised and more than a little disgusted, pulling away to the side and spitting. My distaste is obvious. She seems to be enjoying it.

“Come on, Debra.” she teases me. “Kiss me.”

With a smile and a laugh she tries to kiss me again but the taste of her lipstick and the feel of her soft, feminine lips is too much for me and I almost wretch.

That did the trick. Suddenly I am sober again and eager to get away.

“No!” I say as forcefully as I can.

With a violent push I free myself from her grip and dart away to safety. However my legs are weak from straddling her thigh so I only stumble a few feet, catching myself from falling by leaning against the island in the middle of the kitchen.

Oh God! I’m so turned on! What the fuck is going on???

I turn to face her, ready for her to follow after me closely but she does not. Instead she is watching me like a cat playing with a mouse, savoring the game as much as the meal.

“I’m sorry…” I find myself apologizing. “Really…I didn’t mean to mislead you, but I’m REALLY NOT GAY!” My protest comes across as less confident than I’d hoped, especially since I am still panting and having trouble standing, my knees ready to give out beneath me at any moment.

“Don’t you find me attractive?” she asks seductively.

“Yes. No. I mean, not to me…because…I’m straight...” I stammer “I mean…you’re beautiful. Really, you are.”

And she is. I swear she has gotten even more beautiful since she arrived.

“But I don’t like women.” I try to explain. “I mean, if I did…I’m…you know…sure that I’d….you know…”

I trails off as she starts to take off her suit jacket. I take a deep breath. She begins to unbutton her blouse, exposing more of her deep, perfect cleavage to me.

I take another breath.

“…that is…if I…were a …you know…a…um…..lesbian….”

She slips off her blouse to reveal a black silk bra underneath, barely restraining her enormous breasts.

“But you’re not.” she confirms.

For a moment I can’t even answer, my attention completely captured by her massive mammaries.

“No.” I say with absolutely no commitment at all.

She smiles and laughs at me. “Then why are you staring at my bobs?”

I am?

I am.

I totally am.

Even after she catches me staring I still cannot look away. They are perfect and round and symmetrical…it must be the bra, I think. No woman can be that perfect. Despite myself I find my fingers flexing and squeezing, groping, feeling, fantasizing about touching her breasts.

My mind is straight and married but my hands begin to imagine what it would feel like to hold them. Their divine weight, the silkiness of the fabric on my skin, the warm, soft flesh beneath it.

Before I can imagine more she unhooks her bra and lets it fall forwards onto the floor.

They are magnificent. I take it back…she is that perfect. They are as perky and symmetrical as they were in the bra, only softer and more tempting .

Tempting?

“I…” I start to protest but cannot form the words.

My mouth waters and I lick my lips. For the first time in my life I hunger to taste another woman.

This woman.

Her skin is smooth and milky and so delicious looking. I swear I am straight…but entirely on their own my lips begin to fantasize about sucking on her perfect pink nipples. I try to push the images from my head but find myself thinking about what they will taste like instead. I imagine taking her breast fully in my mouth and flicking my tongue across her hard nipple over and over again.

“Debra?” she calls to me from a dream.

“Hunh?” I look up at her face again, snapping out of my reverie.

“You were telling me that you weren’t attracted to me.” she says with an ironic smile.

I start to make excuses again but find it difficult to maintain eye contact.

Repeatedly my eyes are drawn back down to her beautiful, natural breasts and the nipples I just want to suck and lick and nibble and lick.

“What I meant was…that…as a straight woman…a…um….married straight woman….with…you know…a….husband…”

“I don’t think he’d mind.” she assures me.

“Oh, you don’t know…” I start to say then realize I can’t remember his name. “…him.”

“…um….my, er….um….husband.” I try to continue with my point. “He’s very traditional. He doesn’t even like me to use a vibrator.”

“Oh, you poor girl.” she says sympathetically. “I think you just need a good fuck.” My mouth waters. So does my pussy.

She moves in closer to finish her prey. I try to back away but I’m too slow and she reaches out with her left hand like a striking snake. She grabs my jeans by the waistline, right above my zipper, and pulls me close to her again.

Our pelvises slam together, sending a jolt of pleasure straight into my sex and up my spine. I shudder. I look down and see her boobs pressed hard to mine, hers completely naked and obviously aroused. Her hard nippled press into my sweatshirt, just below my chin.

Her other hand eaches up, closes on my waist again and slips beneath my sweatshirt.

“Oh!” I gasp in surprise. “Fast hands!”

“You have no idea.” she says lecherously in my ear.

I laugh nervously, finding myself pinned once more between marble countertops and my strangely irresitible attacker.

“Actually, my hands can do magic.” she says and smiles. “Wanna see?”

“Um…sure.” I don’t know what to expect next.

“Watch.” she says and removes her right hand from my side.

She brings her fingers up to my face and wiggles them dramatically back and forth. Like a magician she makes patterns in the air and with a flourish waves her hands before my confused eyes. I have no idea what she is doing. Is this a magic trick? Will there be cards? A rabbit? Before I figure out the trick she covers my eyes with her hand and whispers in my ear.

“Sleep.”

Once more I plunge into the warm, dark waters of my subconscious. Gone is the kitchen and the strange woman.

“Twice as deep and twice as relaxed.” she tells me. “Every time I tell you to sleep you will go…”

A pulse of warmth and relaxation flows over my body, pouring down me and onto the kitchen floor like sweet honey.

“You will not be bothered by my nakedness anymore. You don’t see any reason to be uncomfortable, but you will continue to find my breasts irresistable.”

I love the sound of her voice. It’s like music and wine and sex and chocolate all blended together in a drink that she pours into my ear and I drink it up with abandon.

“I like the way you are resisting, though.” she tells me.

“You will continue to find my touch the most pleasurable thing you’ve ever felt, but you will also continue to resist me before giving in.”

Resist. Need to resist.

“You will resist me right up until the first time that I make you cum.” she says matter of factly.

No! I can’t orgasm with another woman! That’s disgusting!! I can’t!! In my mind I am yelling my objection but in the kitchen I only whimper and squirm, my face still held firmly in her hand.

“Shhhh…Quiet, little one.” she calms me. “It’s not up to you. I know your brain doesn’t want to, but your body does. Your body always betrays you.”

No. Please.

“No need to worry. It will simply happen.” she assures me. “Your body will betray you because it yearns for my touch.”

It did already. She’s right. Already my mouth watered for her tits and my pussy ached just to grind against her again.

“My touch is better than any lover, any vibrator you’ve ever had. My fingers make your body alive with pleasure and my tongue sends shivers right to your pussy.”

MMmmmmm. My pussy. So wet. So hungry. So horny.

“You will let me touch you and bring you closer and closer to orgasm.” she tells me with authority.

“But you won’t come until I tell you to.” she adds. “You will get closer and closer but will not be able to come until I give you permission.”

Permission? My heart sinks.

“But when you do finally cum for me, you will feel all of your resistance to me melt away.”

Melt away.

“When you cum for me you will lose al of your fears, all of your inhibitions. You will give in to me completely and enjoy yourself without reservation.”

Completely.

“You will give in to me fully and obey my every command.” she says firmly. “And you will be my happy little sex kitten for the rest of the afternoon with no guilt and no distractions.”

No guilt. No distractions. Happy sex kitten.

“You will give in to your desires after you cum for me, but not before then.” she reminds me. “Until I make you cum you will continue to resist my advances and try to remain faithful to your husband.”

Resist your advances. Faithful…

“Actually, “she confesses “I like that part the best. As yummy as you are, my dear, it’s the chase I really love.”

the chase.

She taps me on the head once more and a wave of honey pours over my head and down my back. I sag forward into her hand.

“Very good.” she says and taps me on the forehead.

I am awake.

I blink a few times and then return her curious smile.

What? Did I miss her stupid magic trick?

“How about that coffee?” I ask, pushing past her to pour the cups.

“Cream and sugar, you said?” I ask.

“Actually,” she corrects me “I said Blonde and Sweet…like you.”

I laugh nervously again, getting a little tired of her constant cheesy come ons. I don’t think any guy has even been this persistent in hitting on me, even when drunk, and especially in my own home…with pictures of my husband everywhere! This woman does NOT know how to take a hint!

I pour her coffee and turn to hand it to her. She takes it with a smile and I wonder why.

Wow, her breasts are enormous! And so shapely, too. I wish mine were that perfect. For several seconds I sip my coffee and simply stare at her massive bobs, admiring their beauty. My tongue runs along the edge of my coffee mug and I pretend it is her nipple, so pert and hard and tasty.

“So, I saw you in the supermarket earlier and just had to meet you.” she says, drawing my attention away from her tempting tits.

“Oh.” I reply neutrally. “I’m…uh….flattered.”

“You looked so cute in your faded jeans and over-sized sweatshirt. You tried to hide it but I could tell you had a tight, sexy little body underneath.”

I took a sip and tried to act like that was a normal thing to say.

“Well, I try to keep fit.”

“Well, it shows.” she says, reaching out to touch my belly to highlight her point. “You’re a real spinner.”

Excuse me???

I knew what it meant. I’d heard the term before. David said it meant a tiny girl who could be picked up and spun around during sex. I thought it was repulsive then and I still did…but somehow I’m getting wet thinking about this strong woman tossing my tiny dancer’s body around the bed.

She thinks I’m a spinner!

“Well, thank you.” I say finally. Outwardly I blush. Inside I quiver.

“I just knew when I saw you that I had to taste your adorable little snatch before the day was over.”

WOW! I nearly spit up my coffee at her language and she laughs at me again.

“I’m sorry.” she apologizes. “Did I make you nervous?”

“Lil’ bit!” I say with sarcasm. “Look, I’m glad to have coffee together and all but really, you have to understand that nothing’s going to happen here today.” I tell her politely. “I’m straight as an arrow and besides…I’m married.”

“So you keep saying.” she concedes. “But that doesn’t change the fact that I’m going to fuck your brains out today.” She says calmly and takes a sip of coffee.

“OK, NOW you’re just being rude to shock me!” I fire back.

“On the contrary.” she responds. “I’m just being honest and straight forward in telling you. I thought you should know.”

“Oh, really?” is about all I can come up with.

“Yes.” she answers simply. “I’m going to seduce you right here, in the kitchen. I’m going to make you cum where you’re standing right now using only my hands. Then I’m going to lay you out naked on this counter and suck two or three orgasms out of that sweet little pussy of yours with my mouth.”

She runs her hand along the marble counter top as she takes another sip of coffee.

“Then, after you’re good and ready for me, I’ll take you upstairs and fuck you so long and hard and deep with the strap on in my purse that you won’t be able to remember your own name.” She continues to hold my gaze as she takes one final sip of coffee, then asks me “How does that sound to you, Debra?”

I am flabbergasted. I don’t know what to say.

“I…” I stammer. “…I think…that….um…”

I try to sip my coffee but I’m so distracted by what she just said, and the images it conjured in my mind that I never even taste coffee. I hold the cup up between us like a shield, balanced on my lips, hoping it will keep her away.

It doesn’t.

I slowly lower my cup and am instantly mesmerized by her gorgeously sculpted breasts swaying back and forth as she walked towards me.

“Debra.” she says lovingly. “Don’t be so scared. I’m not going to hurt you. I just want to make you feel good. Don’t you want that?”

I do want that. I want her, and that’s the problem! I want every inch of her, especially those magnificent mammaries of hers. I want to bury my face in her tits and suck on her nipples for hours. THAT IS the problem!

I can’t stand the idea of any woman touching me, ever, nevermind kissing me! The thought of her tongue in my mouth made me nauseous even now. I could never kiss her! And yet as she draws closer I just wait for her to take me, frozen and wide eyed like a mouse mesmerized before a cobra.

I don’t even bother to run this time.

My body betrays me. My legs are frozen. My arms lose their strength and I fumble just barely putting my cup down before I nearly drop it.

“um…” I say without purpose.

She closes the distrance and once again her strong, sensual wandering hands are on my hips, pressing my ass against the marble and holding me fast. Then they are under my sweatshirt again, caressing my sides. Where ever her fingertips go ripples of soft, warm pleasure dance across my skin. They echo off my bones deep inside me, bouncing back and forth within my body, eventually coming to a focus on my pussy. No matter where her fingertips touch me I feel it on my clit seconds later, tiny after shocks that converge from all over, caressing my sex and sending me into heaven.

I close my eyes and exhale.

Her hands meet at my back and unhook my bra strap. Leaving it on, she slides her hands beneath the fabric and cups my breasts in her magic fingers.

I inhale sharply and bite my lip. The sensations are too much. As she squeezes and pinches my already sensitive tits, still just massaging around my nipples, I feel an orgasm building and teasing me deep inside.

I squirm under her hands.

I am putty in her hands.

Her hands control me and I love it.

She lifts my chin and I open my eyes to see her radiant smile. I smile back with all my whole body. She tilts my head down and directs my mouth to her naked nipple.

I don’t think. How could I? I open my mouth and slowly envelop it. I almost cum just from the taste of her. She is heaven. She is delicious. I can’t believe how good her tit tastes. She is better than chocolate covered strawberries and heroin!

I cannot stop sucking, and licking and nibbling on her. My entire world is defined by the circumference of her breast.

“Oh, Debra.” she coos in my ear. “You are a hungry girl, aren’t you?”

I don’t even hear her. For minutes I worship her tits as she keeps me right on the edge of the world’s greatest orgasm just by feeling me up under my shirt.

Finally I feel her hand under my chin, lifting my face to meet hers. My eyes not seeing, my mouth continues searching for her breast and instead touches soft, feminine lips.

Her tongue is a live octopus tentacle worming its way into my mouth! I am suddenly repulsed by the realization that I am kissing a woman.

Suddenly her tongue is in my mouth and it is a wet eel. I pull away in disgust, pursing my lips and turning my head sharply from her. She smiles and laughs at me again, but this time takes a step back to give me a moment.

I turn my back to her and grab for my coffee cup, desperate to wash the taste of woman from my mouth!

It doesn’t work!

I can still taste her lipstick on my own lips! Gack!

I take another swig of coffee. Nope! Still there!

“I can’t do this.” I say finally.

“I’m sorry. You are beautiful and sexy and…wow…” I try to explain why this is even a question.

“But I can’t….DO that…with a woman!” I say simply. “It’s freaking me out!”

“I understand.” she says lovingly and her hands and once more on my waist.

The ripples shimmer across my ribs, then echo through my belly. A moment later my pussy is serenaded with tiny waves of joy and pleasure.

“You don’t have to kiss me ...yet.” she says. “For now I’ll just kiss you.”

She lifts the hair from the back of my neck and begins kissing it. More ripples. Better ripples. They travel up and down my spine and melt my fears away. I close my eyes and lean my head forward, submitting to her.

“That’s right.” she encourages me. “Just relax and let go.”

With her left hand she cups my breast from behind and begins to tease me to orgasm again. Soon after her right hand strays over my belly and below my waistline, slipping beneath my jeans and my panties in one motion.

I explode when her fingers reach my naked pussy. I almost double over but her other arm keeps me upright, squeezing my tit hard as I almost cum on her hand.

I lose it!

I moan and whine and scream and twitch on her hand for who knows how long. She is a virtuoso of the vagina. Her fingers are magic and they cast a spell on my sex that controls me.

I am a puppet in her hand, almost literally. I feel her fingers move inside me and my body responds instantly, involuntarily. She lowers me to the counter and slides her hands from beneath my clothing. I feel the cold marble on my face, then the cold air on my ass as she slides my jeans down to the floor.

My clit aches for her touch. I push my ass back searching for her.

I don’t have to wait long before her magic fingers slide up and down ass cheek, caressing me through my satin panties.

Magic!

I feel like I could cum just from her petting my cheeks. She squeezes one and I shudder. Then she slides her fingers over my the soaked fabric that covers my cunt. Fireworks shoot up through my spine from my clit and explode in my head, sending shards of consciousness scattering.

I feel one of her hands slip beneath my sweatshirt again and push down on my back as her other hands slips beneath my panties from above. I am helpless under her control. I flail and writhe and scream into the counter top as she violates my womanhood, driving me insane with her relentless fingers.

She fucks me deep and hard with her hand. She thrusts her thumb in and out on my cunt and slides her fingers over my slick clit with each stroke, rocking my body with a driving rhythm. The pressure on the inside of my slit drives me over the edge but I still can’t cum.

I’m whining and begging now.

“Do you want to cum?” she asks, knowing the answer. “Just ask me for it and it’s yours.”

“Yes!!” I beg, my face pressed into the cold marble. “Please!!! Please!!!!”

“Good girl!” she says, rubbing my back lovingly as she fucked me with her other hand. “You can cum now.”

I do. I cum harder than I ever thought possible. I cum and cum and cum as she pulls the deepest most satisfying orgasm of my life out of me with her hand.

I am a toy under her touch. She owns me and I have never been happier in my life. I think I black out at one point.

When I open my eyes again it is a new world and I am a new woman. I feel as if awakening from a long sleep, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I blink a few times and focus my eyes on the blurry, sideways letters printed on the side of the coffee creamer carton.

I smile when I feel her hand underf my shirt again, caressing my back softly.

“How do you feel now?” she asks with love.

I feel wonderful. And she sounds wonderful. Her voice is music again, sweet syrup soothing my mind and caressing my soul. I take a deep breath and stretch my arms out, pushing against the tile wall.

“Wonderful!!!” I say, standing up and facing her. I turn and see her movie star face. She smiles and I realize how beautiful she really is. How elegant and refined and sexy and sophoisticated.

I melt all over again. I love her lips. They are gorgeous! So tempting and succulent. I cant even remember why I was repelled by her before but now I can’t take my eyes off of her mouth.

I get it now.

She even looks a little like Angelina Jolie, now that I think about it, standing over me now, all gorgeous and dark and sexy...and for the first time in my life I understand why women everywhere soak their panties thinking about her.

I totally get it!

I want to taste her so badly. I don’t have to wait long as she leans in and kisses me hard and wet and deep. No longer a wet eel, her tongue is the most delicious dessert I have ever tasted. It is Ben & Jerry’s best creation ever, a mixture of sex and berries and sunlight and it makes me glow from inside like a Christmas tree.

I can’t get enough of her mouth, her lips, her tongue. I suck on her lower lip hard. She laughs and pulls away telling me to slow down.

She puts her hands on my hips again but this time lifts me cleanly off the counter. I am surprised by how strong she is, or maybe how light I am. Before I know it she turns and puts me down on the edge of the island countertop, next to the double sink.

I flinch when my butt cheeks feel the cold marble beneath me.

“Now,” she says authoritatively “let’s get this off of you and see that tasty little body of yours!” She pulls my sweatshirt up and over my head, my bra falling onto the floor. My small but shapely B cup breasts pop out at her, my nipples more erect than ever before.

“Mmmmm….yummy!” she says and latches her hungry mouth onto my tit right.

I can’t believe how good it feels! I am just starting to lose myself in the feeling when she stops and roughly pushes me onto my back. Before I can react her mouth is on my sex, encompassing my whole mound.

I explode with the first of many orgasms at the tip of her tongue. I lost count of how many but I am sure it was much more than the “two or three” she promised me earlier. By the time she stops I can barely breath.

I lay exhausted on the island, watching her as she looks for something in her purse.

“Come, my Dear.” she says and I almost do.

“Let’s go upstairs so I can fuck you on the same bed where you make love to your husband.”

My husband! I start to feel a pang of guilt but it flutters away like a butterfly in the breeze. The idea of being fucked senseless by Her trumps any concerns I have about…what’s his name.

My pussy is wet all over again.

I start to play with myself as I watch her pull out the giant plastic cock. I can’t help think about ...him. “What am I going to tell my husband?” I ask.

“Don’t worry about that, Dear.” she assures me. “He’ll never know.”

I can’t imagine that. I am a terrible liar and he’ll figure it out. I worry about it even as I slide two fingers in and out of my slit and watch her step into the strap on.

“I can’t keep this a secret!” I tell her. “I’ll slip! I’ll say something and he’ll figure it out…”

“Don’t worry.” she says again. “You won’t even remember me after I’m gone.”

I can’t believe that either. “This was the best sex of my LIFE!!!” I say. “I’ll NEVER forget you!”

“Oh, you’d be surprised.” she says cryptically.

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“Debra?”

“Yes?”

“Sleep.”

I do.