The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Secret Of Sir Isaac Newton

Composed by John Wichins

Written by S.P. Riley

I have always been fascinated by Sir Isaac Newton and in my course of study I researched one of his best friends, John Wichins. Mr. Wichins was not well known and I had to find his decedents to learn much about him. In accomplishing this task they allowed me to look at his papers that have survived over three hundred years, and only some of them looked at and reported by his son Nicholas. In those papers I found this manuscript and although it will not be in my biography of Isaac Newton I feel that it should be published. It has not been changed, and I have done nothing but copy it and adapt it to modern grammar and language. Please understand that nothing has been added or removed, and that sensitive people should not read it. There are items in this manuscript that no one under the age of 18 should read.

The sun light filters though my window and warms my hands, and for once in a long time all seems right in the world. I can finally enjoy the birds making their unintelligent calls to one another. The warmth that was always there, but I had not felt for a long time, is again making me whole. I, John Wichins, am now once more human, for one who was not is now gone.

There are great men in the world and then there are men who are only great my association. William Stukeley is only great by association with a man that Earth was not worth enough to have walked its surface. What I am about to relay, to those who read this, will never hear it from Stukeley’s biography of a man whose mind will never be matched for as long as the Earth turns. I speak of my good friend Isaac Newton.

I first met Isaac through a mutual acquaintance at Trinity College at Cambridge in the year 1662. I am not in anyway sociable to other people around me. I cannot tolerate the stupidity that seems to flow easily from those minds who routinely support such ideas that have no substance than those who can move their lips. Isaac was the same as I and we both had come to the conclusion, independently, that we wished nothing to do with people whose brains are the size of their small finger. That is why a year after meeting Isaac left his former roommate, Nicholas Wickham, and we became roommates.

Isaac was a quiet man who was not afraid to test on himself or anyone else. There was a story Isaac told me of when he went to his country cottage during the last plague epidemic an experiment he performed on himself. He looked into the sun. Oh the light that he must have seen. The colors that had flooded his mind. Did he see God? Such thoughts he relaid to me as we sat in warm chairs and had hot brandy in our hands. Isaac told me his world went black for almost a month, but that gave him time to focus on his thoughts. Isaac told me that was when he started to work on the motion of planets and came up with ideas on alchemy.

Isaac was an obsessive man, as am I, and would work on, mental or otherwise, nonstop until the problem is completed. More than once I had to remind him it was time to eat. We both worked on theology and to a certain extent alchemy. Although I did not do nearly as much as Isaac did in his studies. There were times that we would both be working at out desks and we would have little idea of the time until the sun made it over the edge of the world.

All this and the story that I choose to relate I know will never be published in my lifetime. To explain myself you must understand Isaac’s obsession with all things, including alchemy. I was working at my desk early in the year of 1671 when Isaac came to the doorway. Then for reasons that explanation would not match I stood up from my desk and started to act like a ballerina I had seen not long before with Isaac. I twirled and twisted, and ripped my pants raising my leg high into the air. There was no emotion in it for me, and yet I felt no fear. The world was a blur as I moved in the air. Isaac gazed on with his normal passive expression. As if someone had closed the lid of the box that was making me perform I stopped. I looked at Isaac who finally spoke, “it works, good.”

Isaac turned and walked away down the hall. I examined my pants and realized that they were not all that bad, I walked after my friend. When I caught up to him, I pleaded with him to explain. He went to a club, which we both belonged to, and took brandy to wet the pallet that Isaac would use to tell what happened.

It seems that Isaac was talking with a Robert Boyle, a fellow alchemist, about some papers that were written by Peter Peregrinusde Maricourt in the year 1245. Maricourt was a good friend to Roger Bacon, but Maricourt’s papers told of an elixir that would circumvent God’s gift to man. Isaac and Boyle were working on a better translation and in making the elixir. Isaac first thought that ‘God’s gift to man’ was life, but then working on papers from Bacon Isaac realized that the gift was free will. Maricourt had figured out how to control other humans. Boyle and Isaac worked on making the elixir, but Boyle had other obligations, and left Isaac to work on the potion.

Isaac had made the elixir and was working on discovering out how to use it. Isaac being the man he is, consumed an amount of the potion himself. To him nothing had happened, but then he had an encounter with his former roommate Nicholas Wickham. Wickham wanted to chat with Isaac, but Isaac wanted nothing of the sort. Isaac told me that all he wanted was for Wickham to keep walking on to his destination. Isaac was not gifted with a tongue for fancy but he told me that Wickham stopped talking and walked on. Was it then or was it later that the spark that he could control made Isaac come to the conclusion of what he could do, I will never know? The next use of what he can do was upon me.

That was the start of a long experimentation process based on the rules that Roger Bacon set down. Experiments were mostly performed by Isaac on myself, and most of the time I would have no idea they were about to begin. We worked on it and found that if more than three ounces were used ill effects were felt, Isaac called this the Mercurial principle. Also the effects lasted in relation to the amount consumed, and again this, an aspect of the Mercurial principle. Three ounces lasted for six hours. I, thankfully, was not the only person Isaac experimented upon, a servant girl also participated. It seems that when consumed the potion would allow an individual to completely dominate another’s mind. Isaac could make me remember, forget, believe, or even think anything that he wanted. He could even implant a command to be activated at another time, any other time. It seemed the range of again was determined by the amount of the elixir consumed, but the three ounces had a range of 500 yards.

In the end Isaac wrote down all that he found and placed it in his private papers under lock and key. To be honest I didn’t think much of it for the longest time, and time did move on. I advanced quite well at Cambridge, but Isaac advanced far beyond me. Even while working on the elixir, Isaac came up with his reflecting telescope. He designed and built one and submitted it to the Royal Society in the year 1670. There was much glee when Isaac showed such a small thing could magnify such far away objects. Those in the Royal Society almost immediately made Isaac a fellow of their prestigious order. It was at that time that Isaac met Robert Hooke.

Arrogance must have been the first emotion that Robert Hooke felt, and he wouldn’t let it go. Hooke might have been a nice person, but only to those that he felt were inferior in mental capacity to himself. When Hooke met Isaac it was like the collision of large planets. Hooke was a master of optics and had been working on the problem of a reflecting telescope himself, but Isaac was the one who put a second mirror at the focus of the image, and Hooke would never forgive him for his ingenuity. Hooke himself was also of major caliber. Hooke came up with the equation for finding elasticity that he named ‘Hooke’s Law’ of all things. Hooke also found the small building blocks of all living things in nature, which he called ‘cells’ after imagining them to be like the cells of a monastery.

At their first meeting Robert Hooke and Isaac Newton were not enemies. It took an event in 1672 where Isaac finished and reported his findings in a paper titled ‘Theory of Color’ to the Royal Society. Hooke all but erupted in anger. Hooke claimed that Isaac’s theories were his own, and that he, Hooke, should get the credit. This was not the first, nor the last time this happened to those in the science community of England. Although Hooke himself was gifted with intelligence far beyond a normal person, he knew that Isaac was, in many ways, excelled even more. For that reason Hooke would often consult Isaac on some issues of research. This fact was to be the start of a very dark time in the lives of both Isaac and myself.

Hooke was also a friend of Robert Boyle, and in 1675 Boyle told Hooke that Isaac was a mutual friend. Although Hooke did not see it that way he pressed Boyle for more information. Boyle told Hooke about the Mercurial principle and the elixir. This was a mistake. Hooke realizing that with this elixir he could finally get credit for all the things that he thought that he should. The problem is that Boyle didn’t know the formula, but Isaac did. For that reason Hooke started to make better friends with Isaac.

At this time enter in another character Gottfried Leibniz. This young ugly man had all the arrogance of Hooke and all the intelligence of a toadstool. When he visited the Royal Society, he met up with John Collins. Collins was the man in charge of keeping the offices, of those who belonged to the Royal Society, secure. Leibniz got Collins quite liquored up one evening and was able to get Collins to open the door to Isaac’s private notes. In all honesty all Leibniz was looking for was information on Isaac’s mathematical formulas, but mixed in was the formula for the elixir. Leibniz did posses one ability that permitted him to seem like he had intelligence, a perfectly clear memory. He could remember each and every event that has happened like it was still going on. Thus, Leibniz could remember the formula for the elixir. When Hooke heard this, he became close friends with Leibniz. Leibniz tried to publish a paper on the mathematical theories that Isaac had come up with, but failed, and for that reason he needed money quickly. The exact details are unknown, but it is said that Hooke paid far more for the formula to the elixir than one would pay for a new home. This was some time in the year 1678.

All this and both Isaac and I had no knowledge of what was transpiring. Both Isaac and I went on with our lives as they always had, and for some reason Hooke had not used any of the elixir on Isaac or anyone else. The reason I found out much later was for Hooke had to decipher the words that Isaac had put down. Isaac’s language again impeded Hooke from discovering all that went into making the elixir. It wasn’t until late fall of 1680, when we first became aware that something was amiss.

I was working on research when Isaac came into our chamber and sat down in the chair I had next to my desk. He was far paler than he had been in his worst fever. “Do you remember the Mercurial formula we worked with a few years ago?” Isaac asked me in his usual voice, which didn’t seem correct with his concerned face.

“I do,” I said.

Isaac closed his eyes as if it were painful for what he spoke of, “the paper that I wrote on it has become missing from my collection.”

“What!” I said in a pure exclamation. All the thoughts that ran through my mind as this information opened the flood gates. The idea that the formula was not only open to whomever wants to make it, but the idea it could be used on anyone, even the king.

“I need to find out where the paper is now,” Isaac said. “My good friend I would ask for your assistance in this endeavor. Please help me in finding out who took my paper.”

I needed not think for the answer could only have been, “it would bring me no greater pleasure than to locate your paper and put it back where it belongs.”

“Thank you,” Isaac said and some of the strain form his face became more lax. “I am unfamiliar with how to proceed. Would you have any inclination as to the proper procedure?”

I thought for a moment and then came upon an idea. I pulled over a blank parchment and put it and an ink well before Isaac. “Write down all the ingredients needed for your formula,” I said, handing Isaac the quill.

Isaac went at it and in moments I had the list of what was needed for one of the most powerful combination of common substances known. Later that day I set out to the marketplace and the shipping areas. The list was quite extensive and some of the ingredients were not found in England, and would have to be imported from another place. To be honest to those that I will never meet it was far easier that I could imagine. I found a person who had ordered all the ingredients not readily found in London from one importer. The most perplexing thing was they were all sent to one place the Royal Society, and to one man the Secretary of the Royal Society, Robert Hooke.

I went by my lodgings and found Isaac had left. I decided to leave a note for him telling of how and who was obtaining the ingredients for the elixir. I then went to confront Robert Hooke. This was a mistake beyond all words.

Much to my surprise, I was expected. I was ushered into the reading room where Hooke sat in a large padded chair with a book in his hand. Hooke was about 45 years old at the time with a body curved over at the spine, and a face that was filled with deep crevices. What hair he had on his head was white as the wig he would wear at appearances. When finally he took note of me he looked up and smiled his wicked smile. “Ah John Wichins, it is a pleasure to see you again,” he said. His voice was raspy from too much smoke, and he did not sound well.

“To my recollection, sir, we have never met,” I said standing before the lit fire.

Hooke’s smile widened. “No, you wouldn’t would you. Tell me John how did you find me?”

There was a part of me that wished to divulge the true reasons for my visit, but I kept them secret for a time. “The location of your home is public knowledge.”

The smile that at one time graced his face disappeared, “enough of this!” He slammed his book shut and stood up with effort. “You are a very cunning person John, and I hate cunning. If you have a mind on your shoulders you should study, research, and present, not sulk about.” Hooke made it to a small table on the side of the room. He unstopped a metal flask and out poured a liquid. It had a silvery color with spots of red and yellow mixed in. I knew it immediately, for it was the elixir. He had swallowed the liquid before I even moved, and then when I came close the effects of the elixir had taken hold and I found I could not move.

“I had a feeling that Isaac would send you after me,” Hooke said. “You were always such good friends.” I stood there lacking the ability to move even my toes. “You were the one who found me originally, but you don’t remember that do you. That is the beauty of this potion. I can make you forget that which I choose. Like you I made you forget you saw a beautiful woman follow me back to these lodgings. Then you claimed that you looked through the window and saw me sample more the potion that you correctly identified as Newton’s elixir.” Hooke made it back to his chair and sat down again. I found my legs moving to again be in front of the fire waiting and listening. “On top of making you forget about me having the potion, but I also made you take the paper containing the ingredients and procedure for making the potion.” Hooke opened his book again and read for a moment.

It was the feeling that many times I had felt before. I had no control over my own body. I stood there before this evil man and all the time I was thinking about all the ways I should have done things differently. I should not have come to his door. I should have watched him until it was time to enter his home, with him gone, and take the instructions for making the elixir. I was feeling like a man with a serious mental medical condition. All the while I didn’t even think of trying to move my legs and walk away. Thus, is the nature of the elixir.

Finally Hooke closed the book and looked up at me. “Tell me John how did you find me this time.”

Although I wished to keep my mouth shut, I could not and the words poured out like wine. “I followed the list of ingredients to you. You ordered them all from only one vendor, and that made it easy.” I wanted to stab myself with a dagger.

Hooke snorted, “and here you are again, even after I cleaned your mind. I suppose if I did it again you would simply follow the ingredients again to me. I believe another way is in order.” Hooke closed his eyes and looked like he was making a physical effort to think. In my mind there was a shift. No longer did I want to bring to justice this man. I wanted to help him in anyway possible. Hooke was no longer an evil man, but a friend and a good one at that.

I found myself smiling at the man when again he opened his eyes. He too smiled at me, but he did not look well. “You don’t care that I know about Newton’s little Mercurial principle do you?”

“Of course not my friend,” I remember saying. I wanted to cut my own tongue out. The taste of just those words made it feel like I was drinking poison.

At that time a servant came to the room and said, “sir there is another beautiful young woman at the door. Shale I bring her to you?”

“Yes,” was all Hooke could manage at the time. “Well John, I believe that I can return your faith in me.”

It felt like I had just been shot with a cannon ball to the chest. He was going to do something to me, and I had no choice but to obey. Then she came into the room. She was wearing the garments of a servant girl. She looked to be no older than eighteen years of age, only about five under myself. Her hair was dark red and her eyes were a deep dark brown, almost black. Her skin was smooth with only a few imperfections that all people have. Her height must have been five feet tall, and that without thick footwear. Her long light blue dress was one that a servant would wear, but it showed that she had an ample bosom, and a thin waste, without a corset. She was quite lovely if she didn’t have a confused look on her face.

“Um forgive me, but I don’t know why I’m here,” she said. Her accent showed she might have come from Scotland recently. That is when Hooke took control. I could see it in her eyes. They stopped moving. Her whole body stopped moving for a moment as whatever Hooke had planned came to fruition. She started moving again, but this time she seemed to move like a feline would. Her eyes were glued to mine as she came upon me. Her hands were on her dress pulling it up as if to keep her feet from stepping on it, but she kept it up so I could see her long legs. Her skin was quite pale and her legs were well formed. “What’s the mater, haven’t you ever seen a woman’s legs before?” She said without hiding her sexual innuendoes.

I could not speak. There was a woman all but throwing herself at me and I could do nothing. Yet Hooke did do something to me. My male member stood out upon my pants to signal that I was quite alive and ready. The servant girl took this as an invitation to act. She unbuttoned the back of her outfit and I watched as it came loose. I wanted to advert my eyes. I wanted to pray to God to rescue me. For a moment I thought my prayers had been answered.

“Robert Hooke, what are you doing,” said a familiar voice at the door to the room. It was Isaac. He had read my note. I hoped that he had been smarter than I and brought help. I was hoping that Isaac had figured out some way to keep Hooke from putting his hooks into someone’s mind. Such hopes are not meant to be. I watched as Isaac’s eyes and body stopped for a moment and then I saw him walk to the side of Hooke’s chair and stand there watching what the servant girl was doing to me.

The girl had pulled her arms out from the sleeves and there standing before me were those items that make women apart from men. Never before had I seen a woman’s breasts, save for sculptures, and yet there they were filling my vision and world. They were a pale color with the tips a darker shade of pink. They had a small curve upwards from her chest to her nipples. That is when she gave me hug that seemed far more sexual than anything I have experienced before. I could feel her hard nipples crush against my chest and her lips found mine. The kiss seemed to last for more than a year, and I liked it. I don’t know if it was Hooke’s tampering or just the fact that I like having a beautiful woman kissing me. Her hands were like a separate entity from her body for they moved all over my body feeling what was under my cloths. She tired quickly of my cloths getting in the way. She unbuttoned my shirt and jacket and she pulled them from my unprotesting body. I could feel more without my shirt, and her breasts pressed against me made me feel like I had more sexual power that reality had given me.

With slim and nimble fingers she lowered the last of her garment to the floor and stepped out it, and her footwear. She stood there for a moment in the same garment that God had graced her with. That moment was too soon over for she came upon me like a snake wrapping around me. She pulled off the last of my own clothing, and I could do nothing to stop her. My body responded and she embraced me to the floor. A leg to each side she lowered herself upon me and she soon had a part of me inside her. The lightning blast seemed to fill me and I started to engage in an act that should have been reserved for my marriage night. Up and down we both went with reverse actions and more than once I came out of her, but such an even was reversed quickly. There was a building within me like a boiling bottle with a cork on the top. There was a release in me that went into her and it was like I was riding a horse that wasn’t broken in properly. She went like a wild beast moving and jerking all about. Her legs, while stilled encircling me, flexed over and over. I almost feared I was to be crushed between her legs. When she finally stopped her wild side, she lay on the floor with what came from me dripping out of her.

I still could not move, but my member could, and it started to shrink and sag. I was able to look over at Hooke and Isaac. Isaac still stood there next to Hooke. Isaac looked like he was a statue without expression looking on at what I was doing. Hooke looked like he was about to fall asleep. His breathing was ragged, he was slouching in the chair, and his eyes looked heavy. I almost assumed that the elixir was too much for him, but I was wrong. His eyes opened wide and he sat upright. The servant girl stood up like she was just woken by her master and proceeded to gather and put on her cloths again. She walked out the door like nothing had happened. I doubt she would remember anything did happen. I was then possessed to stand up before my old and new friend. There was still that thought in my mind that Hooke was my friend, but deep down I wanted God to strike him down.

“Did you like the show Isaac?” Hooke asked with breathing effort.

“I found it one of the most horrible . . .” Isaac stopped for a moment and I knew what was coming next. “Forgive me I meant to say it was one of the most spectacular and amazing sights in the world. Your ability to use your mind and other’s bodies is nothing less than God like.” I could see in Isaac’s eyes he meant nothing of what he spoke of.

“Really,” Hooke said not believing what he made Isaac say. “Maybe you need to participate to understand the full feel of the experience.”

My body was not my own, and my member again stood at attention before the two greatest minds ever. Isaac walked forward to me. I could see in his eyes that fear was running through his veins. Isaac kneeled down and opened his mouth. I could feel his wet lips encircle my stiff member. I closed my eyes and did not look, but Hooke made me open my eyes and look down at my friend as he did something I wished him not to do. His head moved back and forth on me. I tried to deny the sensation that this was drawing up. What I had once done before that night came easier the next. I could see my extension begin to swell a small amount and then I felt it go into my friend’s mouth. My member did not stop when I wanted it to, it seemed to keep pumping into Isaac’s mouth. It looked like a gigantic worm trying to force its way into Isaac’s mouth. Isaac gaged a little and then he kept sucking. When finally I was done and started to again go limp Isaac still tried to suck on me. Hooke had fallen asleep. I gave a little moan, it came very easily, and Hooke woke up with a start. He smiled wickedly and Isaac stood up. There was still a bit of the glossy substance on his lips when he stood before his master.

I was permitted to get dressed and then leave the home of Robert Hooke. When I left Isaac, he still stood before Hooke like a dog waiting on his master. I walked to my lodgings and then when I sat down at my desk I immediately got up and went to a pub. I ordered a pitcher of dark beer and proceeded to drink all of it. About an hour, and a pitcher and half, Isaac came in. He saw me got a mug and sat down. He drank his own and then poured some from my own into his empty mug. We sat there like a sad sorry pair full of self pity.

Isaac was the first to speak, “He told me to perfect the potion.”

There was a run of fear up my spine. “Perfect it how?” I wanted to know for I had to help my new friend, no mater how evil he was.

“He says that there has to be a way to make it less harmful to the human body and last longer,” Isaac said. “I attempted to explain to him the Mercurial principal, but he refused to listen. He knows that if he uses too much he will die, so he insists that I find a way to prevent death. The foolish mortal.”

“What will you need?” I asked.

“Time,” Isaac responded after a large mouthful of the dark liquid, “and extensive experimentation.”

As I have said, Isaac would go at a problem like a wild dog at a bone. All the rest of the fall and into the winter Isaac worked at the problem. It was somewhere in January of 1681 Isaac was able to make the elixir without the harmful effects to one’s body. To say that Hooke was pleased would be an understatement. Without the solution to the length problem Hooke started to consume the potion in larger quantities and almost every day. There was a limit to how long even an infinite amount would last. It came down that a cup would last for eighteen hours, and even twice that wouldn’t give even another hour. Hooke was drinking about a cup of the elixir a day. I prayed that he would gag on it.

I remember that on May 18, 1681, I heard sobbing coming from Isaac’s mouth. I found out the reason quite quickly. He perfected the ideal solution. He gave it to Hooke as was ordered and Hooke in turn made sure that Isaac could never use the potion ever again. Somehow, that I would never know, Isaac had made it so one consumption of the modified elixir would give someone power over another’s will for as long as they were alive. My heart shrank to nothing at the sound of this. I was not subject to the testing Isaac conducted, but he had used our servant girl, and Hooke had taken, and kept her for his own pleasure. I wished to weep.

The exploits of what Hooke did after consuming the elixir one can read himself. I tried to get on with my studies, but whenever I heard about Hooke I wanted to go drinking. For nearly two years Hooke was taking, and getting, credit for anything and everything that he wanted. If he only even spoke with a person Hooke would say that any ideas that came about originated with Hooke. It was the spring of 1683, and I was again trying to forget about what Robert Hooke could do when I obtained a letter from an old friend. They had a position as lead educator open and wished for me to fill it. I sent a reply that I would accept and would leave immediately.

I packed and went to tell the board that I was going to leave Trinity. I had just left the office when a carriage went by, and Hooke was inside. When he saw me, he stopped the carriage, and myself. I again could not move, save for to approach Hooke. I got into the carriage without a word and sat there looking at Robert Hooke. He was at the same time a good friend and my worst enemy.

“John,” he said quite happy, “it has been a long time. What have you been up to?” Hooke looked, if not older, in better condition that I had left him those years ago. He still walked with a cane, and he was still hunched over, but his eyes held a sparkle that showed he still had his wits about him.

“I’m leaving Cambridge,” I said looking happy to talk with my friend. “I just got a post for a position at a school in Newcastle. I leave tomorrow.” I wanted to plunge a dagger into my chest for telling him this. His eyes narrowed and looked at me.

“And you didn’t think to tell your old friend,” Hooke said. “Well now that I know it is the least I can do to show you a good time your last day here.” Hooke tapped on the roof of the cab and instructed the driver to take us to an opera that was to start soon. Hooke paid for both of us to have balcony seats and we sat down to watch a rather well performed opera. Yet as much as I wished to enjoy it I could not get over being so close to such an evil man.

“She is quite fetching don’t you think,” Hooke said to me. He indicated the woman performing a supporting roll, but stood out like a torch in the night. She had long black hair, her own, and long muscular legs. Her voice and movements were what made every man lust after her. Whether it was from Hooke’s control or my lack of such on my own body, but I reacted to her. The actions the servant girl performed upon me I could envision her replacing. To say I wished to take her would not convey what was going on in my mind and body.

“She is very lovely,” I said trying to bite my tongue.

“Then let us hop around and say hello after the performance,” Hooke said sitting back to enjoy the rest of the opera. Indeed we did go around to the backstage to where the actors and actresses were removing their face paint and costumes. We quickly found the woman we were after. She was wiping away the face paint she had on. The only reason she wore it was for those in the less expensive seats to see her. Her face was as lovely close up as it was far away. She had taken off the costume she had been wearing and now wore a simple brown dress.

“My dear you gave a stunning performance,” Hooke said in the guise of an admirer.

She looked up at us. She had the most beautiful dark black looking eyes. “Thank you very much kind sir,” she said to accept the compliment.

“My friend and I were wondering if you would like to join us for the rest of the evening?” Hooke said. I knew what was coming next.

She turned as if to say she was busy, but then she stopped moving, and her eyes glazed over for a moment. “Why that would be lovely,” she said. “My name is Klarissa,” she said holding out her hand to me. Not of my own doing but I took it and kissed it.

The rest of the evening Klarissa and I were all but one. She hung on my arm only at the times my arm was not around her waste holding her close. I know it was not of my own doing, but I rather enjoyed being that close to such a beautiful woman. She too acted like she enjoyed it with a smile on her face and resting her head on my shoulder at the appropriate times. Much to my surprise Hooke treated us to dinner at an establishment that I would never have been able to afford. Hooke then took Klarissa and myself back to my lodgings and dropped us off. I will never forget what Hooke said before he left us, “don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” I wanted to vomit up the delicious meal I had just eaten.

“Would you care to come inside for a tea or coffee?” I asked without my own will.

“Tea would be quite soothing at this point,” she said.

We walked to my room, and found Isaac had left for the evening. I was about to get the tea leaves when she said something quite out of character. “How does your friend control my mind?”

I stopped and looked at her. I couldn’t believe it. Could it be that she had somehow been able to break Hooke’s control over her mind? “He’s not my friend,” I said. It surprised me more than it had her. I couldn’t believe it. I could say that Hooke was what he truly was. “Robert Hooke is one of the most evil vicious men on the face of the Earth. He is a scum sucking worm that should be crushed under my boot. I would like to drive his severed head onto a pike.” I gave a little laugh. “I am so sorry Klarissa but I have been waiting for two years to be able to say those words.”

“Then he controlled you like he had me,” Klarissa said sinking into one of our stuffed chairs.

“For the longest time,” I said and proceeded to tell the story that you have just read. I looked up into her dark eyes, and could see how she felt.

“What is to become of me?” Klarissa asked.

I did not want to speak but I did for the benefit of this beautiful woman. “From what I saw in his eyes, one day you will go to him or he will come to you. He is an evil man and there is a good chance that he will take you sexually.”

“Oh God,” Klarissa said. “If I had not seen what I have seen in my life I would have fainted as soon as I joined you two against my will. Now I feel rather faint at the moment.”

I dashed off to where I kept the liquor and poured a stiff brandy and handed it to her. When our hands touched there was like a spark that jumped from me to her. She looked up into my eyes. She did drink some of the brandy but she still didn’t look well. “Why would he give you back your will?”

I had been thinking about that since I found I had it back. “I believe it is because I am leaving for Newcastle tomorrow and at that time I will no longer be a threat to him.”

“Take me with you,” Klarissa said quite quickly. “Please take me. My parents were both gypsies, it’s in my blood to just pick up and leave, please. If I stay here, he will come for me.”

“You don’t understand,” I said, “he could have put anything in your mind to make you go to him at any time. You may end up going to him even if I do take you with me.”

“I’m willing to take that risk,” she said looking deep into my eyes.

For the first time my heart shrank, but not from fear. Here was a beautiful woman wanting to go with me to the end of the Earth. Was this a dream? It was time for a decision. “My dear woman it would be my pleasure to bring you to Newcastle.”

She smiled at me, she had all her teeth, and then stood up and gave me a long kiss. There was nothing I wanted more than that woman in my arms, so that is just what I did. I held her close to me, and then I kissed her. I felt her arms go around me. She rested her head on my chest and she gave a little laugh. When I asked her what the laugh was about, she said she saw me at the opera, but she had no idea she would be that close to me. Then she said she wanted to get closer to me. I didn’t know how to respond to that but I kissed her head. Night had fallen on Cambridge and it was not fit for man nor beast out there for the rain and wind had started to fall. I encouraged Klarissa to say for the night, and she accepted. I did give thought as to where Isaac could have been, but I pushed it away when Klarissa asked where to she was to sleep. I offered her Isaac’s bed, but as soon as I said it we both realized where would Isaac sleep when he came home. It was as if our minds were one and we both came to the conclusion that Klarissa was to sleep in my bed, with me.

I went to find a night dress of mine she may borrow, but when I came back, she was already in the bed, and her dress was draped over a chair. I did offer her the dress, but she said she usually slept without one. I put on my own, a bit flush undressing before a beautiful woman. I could feel her eyes upon my body when I wore nothing, and then when I climbed into bed, wearing my night dress I could feel her heat pass right through to my skin. When I felt her breast press against to my chest my body again reacted without my permission. With the night’s light I could see her smile at me. She whispered in my ear a thank you and then nibbled it a bit. The shudder that went though my body was one of pure passion. She then kissed me as she pressed closer to my body. Her hands had sneaked down to where my night dress ended and she lifted it up to get at my member. She smooth hands caressed it like a mother would hold her baby.

“We shouldn’t do this,” I said trying not to kiss her.

“Do you want me to stop?” she asked.

“No,” I said without thinking.

My hands moved to her breasts and started to feel them like I was a blind man finding out the difference between men and women. We continued to kiss as she pulled my stiff member up and feed it into her body. When I was in, I moved my arms to around her body and squeezed her hard. Our kissing became more passionate as out intimacy became more real. I began to move my hips back and forth while keeping myself inside her. She took the hind and did the same. It was quite an experience to feel love for a woman and then make love to her. My passion for this woman that I had just met hours ago, and was closer to than any woman before or since. My release into her was followed by an unimaginable release from her. We both gave out moans of pleasure as we became part of each other’s life. My member did shrink and fall from her, and she smiled at this, and our kissing was becoming far more infrequent. Finally we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

When the church bell made known that it was seven o’clock in the morning I woke up with this ravishing woman in my arms. I woke her with a kiss. The morning was quite rushed, for all the things I had intended to do before Hooke caught me I had to do that morning. Klarissa had to tell those at the opera house that she was leaving, and pack her bags. She only had one bag and it was smaller than most of mine. When we left Cambridge, I felt only pain in not being able to tell Isaac myself that I was leaving. I did leave a detailed note, excluding what Klarissa and I had done in bed. I had hopes that Isaac too would one day be free. I took my post at Newcastle as an educator and Klarissa found work teaching ballet to young children. We married that summer. I did send an invitation to Isaac, but he did not come or respond.

Klarissa and I did have a nice life together and had three children. Klarissa and I are still in love, even if sex is harder as we grow older. I did keep track of Isaac and Hooke from afar. In 1686 Isaac wrote his book on mathematics called Principia, and that he gave Hooke credit for much of it. Something happened during the presentation to the Royal Society and Isaac struck Hooke’s name from each and every point that was his credit. This made Hooke quite angry, but at that time Hooke was not at all well. I did get a letter from Isaac at that time telling me that his potion was not as perfect as he though that it was. The Mercurial principle had again taken over and was damaging Hooke’s body from the inside. I laughed at the suffering of that evil man. I read how in 1696 Isaac became the warden of the mint and cracked down on counterfeiters.

In the summer of 1700 I received a letter from Robert Hooke. The letter was written in his own hand, but it looked shaky. The details I will leave out, but what it said made me feel very vulnerable. In the letter Hooke took credit for another thing, the love between Klarissa and me. Hooke claimed that he made Klarissa fall in love with me and be the best wife I could have hoped for. I was the only one, besides Hooke, who knew of the letter so I burned it. When my son, Nicholas, asked me what I was burning on such a warm day I told him a letter from a very evil man. I never told Klarissa about the letter, and have no intention of doing so.

I write this in the year of 1703 for two very important things happened. Robert Hooke finally passed on to Hell. I hope that the devil tortures him in ways I could not imagine. The other very important thing that happened, after Hooke passed on, Isaac Newton was elected president of the Royal Society. The first order from Isaac after being elected was to take down and burn Robert Hooke’s portrait. I was smiling for a week when I read about that.

I have chosen to write this down and place it in my private notes for I know this manuscript will not be found until long after I have died. I am not close to my demise, yet, but I know it will happen. When it does, I want the truth about the dead be known. I pray this will not be found until after Isaac has gone to his eternal rest. I feel that the truth, whatever it may be, should be known eventually. As a side note I received a very short letter from Isaac while I have been writing this and found out that Isaac has located and burned all papers, save for those of scientific interest, belonging to Hooke especially those which had any barring on the elixir. Never again will the world know how to make such a dangerous concoction, and we will be better off.

In 1727 Isaac Newton passed on at the age of 85 years old. He never married, but will always live on in history. Klarissa Wichins died in 1718 at the age of 62. In the year 1719 John Wichins died of what sounds like a stroke at the age of 75. Although John Wichins may not be reported much in history, I felt his story must be told.