The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Finally Worked

Chapter 1 Change of Lifestyle

It took 10 years and all my money, but it finally works.

Let me explain. I was always a very bright student. I excelled in science. I would have gotten my Phd had I not quit. I studied the human brain and it occurred to me that one could emit a powerful signal directly into the sub-conscious. And since I was deviant as well as brilliant I decided I was going to create a device to do just that. I quit school, got a meaningless job to pay the bills and devoted all my time to my invention. I had no intension on sharing it. I just wanted to have an easy life.

The device looks just like a normal watch, except when I push the button on the side it emits a powerful signal that affects the subconscious mind. Anyone within 30 feet of me will receive the signal and from that point on that person will obey any command I give them and believe anything I say. The device actually makes them obey James Coffee, so I have to either make sure they know me or introduce myself.

While I was building it, I was testing it on the college students that live next door. Because all my money was spent on this invention, I have to live in a cheap building that mostly houses students. Next door lives 2 guys, Rick and Phil. I would walk near them and push the button. Then I was always trying little tests, like asking them for the money they owed me or to clean my car. Simple requests that they would not do, but I could pass up as a joke. Finally yesterday I had my latest version ready and pushed the button when Phil was near. I called him over and asked if he had the $20 he owed from the bet on last night’s Cowboys game. I almost screamed when he reached into his pocket and gave me $20. When he paid me he said “Sorry man, I forgot.” So not only did he do as I asked, he also believed me.

“No problem, forget about it.” Then his face went blank

“What’s wrong Phil?” I asked

“Nothing, what were we talking about.” Shit he forgot all about what we had just talked about. I had to careful what I said to people. They would take me literally. I still had to test this.

“Phil, tell me something that you’re keeping secret then forget you told me.”

“Rick and I drug girls that come over and then video them as we fuck them.” Just as he finished saying it he went blank again.

These little shits. I wanted to put a stop to this, but I was interested in seeing the videos.

“When is Rick home?”

“He’s home now.”

“Invite me in for a beer.”

“Why don’t you come over for a beer?” When we got inside the apartment, I saw Rick sitting on the couch. I pushed the button and tested the results. Both guys were under my control.

“Guys show me the videos of the girls you drugged.” They walked over to the computer and started a video. The first was of them both fucking a brunette. She was lying on back with Rick fucking her, while Phil was fucking her face. She looked totally drunk. She was very cute, with medium sized boobs. After fucking her for 20 minutes they both came in their condoms and then high fived. We watched a few others. One really interesting one involved two girls. Both blonds with big tits. They were laying on the bed one facing the head the other the foot. They were on their sides, facing each other, with their heads level with each other tits. The guys were fucking them while they were forced to suck on each other’s tits. When the guys were done they made the girls go into a 69 position.

After watching the videos I realized that what they did was wrong, but my plans for my device were much worse.

“Guys you will delete all videos and get rid of all remaining drugs. You will never again do this to any girls. When I leave you will do as I asked and forget I was here.” I left, sure that they would do as I asked.

That puts brings us to now. I have this great device and I have to figure out how best to use it. I could walk into a bank and get the manager to give me cash, but that would lead to an investigation. That’s when I came up with a great plan that would make me rich and help the community.

First I went to the police station and got the Captain to give me the name of the biggest drug dealers in the city. I also had him tell me about all the surveillance on them. After making sure that I would not be caught on video, I went to 6 drug dealers’ homes. I had them give me all the cash they could and had them all turn themselves in. When I was done I had 12.5 million in cash. Next I approach a Bank Manager and had him tell me the best way to deposit the cash without getting caught. After 3 months work I had just over 10 million in an account that was clean and untraceable.

So now I need a place to live. I wanted a house in a quiet neighborhood. I went into a real estate dealer. I told the receptionist that I wanted an agent to help me find a house. She asked me to take a seat. She made a call and I waited. Soon a woman walked in. So far I have been so busy making money I had not even used it for sex. When I saw her my dick jumped to attention. She was wearing a tight skirt that came just over her knees, a matching jacket that she kept open and a white silk blouse showing just enough cleavage to be sexy without being slutty. She had long shapely legs that only looked better with the 3 inch heels she wore. She had wide hips that narrowed to a tapered waist, which only looked smaller with her full bust. She had dark brown wavy hair that framed a gorgeous face. She had a classy look about her. The closest I can come to describing her is a young Jean Smart with dark hair. I knew I had to have her. Almost without thinking I pushed the button on my watch. I now knew I had control of her and the receptionist. The receptionist was a red head that was maybe 22. She was very cute, with a nice bust, but nothing compare to her boss. She walked up to me and extended her hand. I stood and took it.

“Hello, my name is Vicki Miller. How can I help you?”

“My name is James Coffee, and I want to buy a house.” When I said my name I could see here mind working.

“Well then let’s go into my office and talk.” I followed her

“Jane, please hold my calls.” She said to the receptionist.

I walked into her office and she closed the door. I had always planned on control my real estate agent, because I was going to have some very specific needs for my house and I normal agent would be suspicious. But now I knew I was going to make Vicki my first conquest.

“So, Mr. Coffee, what are you looking for?”

“Please call me James.”

“Ok James, how can I help you?”

“First I would like to know a bit more about you.”

“Sure thing”

“You will answer my question and not find anything I say offensive.”

“OK”

“Are you married?”

“Yes”

“How long?”

“24 years”

“How old are you?”

“45”

“Any kids?”

“Two girls.”

“How old are they?”

“18 and 21.”

“Are you happily married?”

“Yes, very.”

“How’s your sex life?”

“I would say very good.”

“How often do you have sex?”

“About twice a week.”

“Is there anything sexual you won’t do?”

“I don’t do oral or anal. We don’t swing.”

“Has your husband asked for either of the things you won’t do?”

“He does try to get me to try oral or anal, especially if I’m drunk and I know he wants to have a threesome.”

“Does he have someone in mind?”

“He jokes about a few of my friends.”

“Have you every cheated on him?”

“No”

“Has he ever cheated?”

“Not that I know.”

“How many lovers have you had?”

“Four before my husband.”

“Have you ever done anything sexual with a woman?”

“When I was in college, my roommate and I kissed once when we were drunk. She also felt me up. It did not go any further.”

“Are you boobs real?”

“Yes.”

“What size are you?”

“38 DD”

“Do you like having big boobs?”

“Very much. When I deal with men all I have to do is leave a few buttons open and I usual get my way. My husband also really likes them.”

“How sensitive are they?”

“If my husband or I suck on my nipple while I having sex it always makes me cum.” I was hard as a rock now.

“I notice that you are showing a little cleavage now, why is that?”

“As soon as I saw you were a man I did it to help me land a deal.”

“When is your next appointment?”

“My husband is picking me up for lunch in 45 minutes.”

“Vicki you really want my account. You will do anything to get it no matter how offensive you find it.”

“Absolutely” she said

“Now I want a nice 4 or 5 bedroom house in a quiet neighborhood, with a high fence and a pool. I need a 3 car garage. I want a modern kitchen, hot tube, media room and a pool. I want the place move in ready. Price range, about 500 to 700 thousand.” She took notes

“Now here is the hard part of what I need. I want you to check out the neighbors. I was lots of good looking women ages 18 to 50. I want you to look around and make sure there are lots of targets for me. Since I plan on fucking my women inside and out I need a high fence around the yard. Can you handle that?”

She looked a little shocked “Yes, I’m sure I can find that for you.”

“So do you want my account?”

“Very much, yes.”

“Then you can have it as long as you have sex with me right here and now.” I stated to her.

“If that’s the only way then I guess I have no choice.” She stood up and approached me. She removed her coat and then her blouse. Then she unhooked her bra and freed her giant tits. Then she took off her skirt and underwear. She was an absolute vision naked. My cock was straining in my pants.

“How would you like it?” she asked as she passed her hands over her naked body.

“Let’s start with a blowjob.” I said

“I don’t do that, remember.”

“Now you do and it will really turn you on.” She dropped to her knees and took my cock out. I was blessed with a 9″ cock. She looked a little scared at first but then she started sucking on it. She was really getting into it. Her nipples were getting harder and she was masturbating at the same time. I didn’t think I would last much longer.

“Now sit on the couch and spread your legs.” She did and I knelt in front of her. My cock lined up perfectly with her pussy. I slowly slipped it in. She was not too tight or too loose. She was perfect. I fucked her and sucked on her tits for a good 15 minutes. She came twice while I did this. When I couldn’t take it any longer I shot my load deep into her pussy. This made her cum again.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked

“It felt really good, but I am ashamed of what I did.”

“You will feel no guilt for this. You will be ok with fucking me anytime I want. You will not tell your husband until I tell you to.” She looked more at peace now.

We got up and dressed. I kept her underwear though.

“When your husband picks you up I want you to go home with him instead and beg him to let you suck his cock until he cums in your mouth. From now on you will do that anytime he asks.”

“Ok” she said. I left her office. Jane was wearing an IPod and heard nothing.

I left