The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Started One Night—Part 2

Matt whispered the words to Sandy he knew he must. It was probably wrong for him do this do her but in the long run it was best for her. Let her start to doubt their relationship and think that leaving him was all her idea. He owed her at least that. He ended by telling her that when she woke up, he would leave and she would think nothing of the fact that he just got there and hadn’t even eaten. He woke her up and she simply kissed him goodbye when he said he had to leave. One of those mechanical little kisses that now annoyed him to no end. He told himself to be fair. She had never been a very passionate woman although he had thought her great in bed until last night when he had discovered a whole new world. He left the diner as quickly as possible and then headed back to the office. He hoped that he would be able to keep Kate and Sandy separated for as long as it took to deal with the Sandy problem.

As he entered the office, his cell phone rang. Damn. He noticed the number was the “other office” again and cursed. He HAD to be home by 6. “Matt, we have another eyewitness that just turned up. It’s an emergency. We need you here ASAP. I should also warn you that this one is a rather hostile witness.” Boss informed him. “I’ll be right there.” Matt replied. Shit, just what he needed. And Matt headed off to the federal building for the second time today.

He saw Steve as he entered. “Back so soon Matt?”

“Yea, another witness turned up. This one is not too cooperative apparently.”

“So you aren’t here to show me my hot date for tonight huh?”

“No, not yet but I am sure Kate has somebody for you.”

They were interrupted by Boss who ushered Matt into his office. He filled him in and then sent him back to room 3. Matt suffered there for the next three and a half hours. He had some success though so at least that was something. He was stressed though and shit it was 5:30. He still had to finish the paperwork and brief Boss. How was he going to get home in time for Kate? Matt flew through the paperwork like a man possessed. He was, by Kate. He did the bare minimum that had to be done right then and there. Then he rattled off a briefing to Boss and ran to his car. Literally. He raced home with his heart beating and other parts of his body thinking of Kate. He pulled into the driveway and glanced at the clock, 6:35. Not bad he thought to himself.

* * *

Matt looked at Kate who was still straddling him and decided to wait to tell her about himself. “Kate, I have to make a phone call and so do you. I promised my friend Steve we would double date tonight and you would provide a date for him. Any ideas?”

“Absolutely. I have the perfect person in mind. Her name is Erica. Where and when are we going?”

“Tell her to be ready in an hour. We’ll pick her up then and the where will be a surprise.”

“What am I supposed to tell her to wear?”

“Well, you are going to wear exactly what you have on. Tell her what you are wearing and she can go with that. OK?”

“That’s easy, she was shopping all day with me today and helped me pick this out.”

“Really?” Now Matt was a little more curious about this Erica. He liked her style from what he saw on Kate.

“ALL day. She even got her hair done too. It’s blonder than mine though. She thought it was going to be red but she had to pay the consequences of not listening to me so I paid the lady 100 bucks to bleach her white. It was pretty funny. I will have to tell you all about it later. Let me call her first.”

Matt didn’t know what surprised him more. THe fact that Erica could possibly have blonder hair than Kate which he thought was white or the fact that Kate did that to her friend. He would definitely have to remember not to not listen to her!! “I’ll call Steve on my cell phone, you use the house phone.”

Erica picked up right away. “What’s up?”

“Can’t you EVER say hello like a normal person?”

“Nope! What’s going on Kate? Didn’t I just leave you? Did you and Matt open my present yet?”

“No on the present, we’ll have to do that later. Listen, are you still wearing what you had on when we left the mall?”

“Yea, why?”

“Keep it on and be ready to be picked up in one hour. Matt and I are taking you out and he is bringing his friend Steve.”

“A blind date? I don’t know about that Kate.”

“Yes, you do. We’ll pick you up in an hour. Trust me.”

“Oh yea, like I did today with the hair?”

Kate burst out laughing which made Matt glance over at her. He loved the way she just laughed out loud. It was refreshing. “Erica, you love it and you know it, I was right this time. You just can’t stand it that for once it is me that was right!! Now I will see you in an hour! Bye!” And Kate hung up before Erica could reply.

“All set Matt.”

Matt called Steve. “Hey Matt, what’s up?”

“Just called to say we will pick you up in 45 minutes and then we’ll pick up a friend of Kate’s.”

“Is she like Kate?”

“I have no idea, I have never met her or seen her. She may be similar but there is nobody in the world like Kate. She is one of a kind. And thank god for that!” ANd Matt sent Kate a cheesy smile as he said it.

Kate smiled back and heaved a pillow at his head.

“HEY! You almost hit me!”

“What?” asked Steve.

“Nothing. Kate just winged a pillow at me for no reason at all.”

“I like her more all the time. See you soon.” And they hung up.

“You realize you are going to pay for that!” said Matt and he started to stalk her around the living room.

“Oh really? I don’t think we have time for that Matt.” Kate said.

“Oh we will make time Kate.” And with that he picked up the pillow and started to chase her around the living room. He had quite an advantage since she was still wearing the spiked heels. She did surprise him though when she climbed up and over the couch. But he eventually caught up to her and heaved her up into his arms while Kate shrieked and laughed and then he had her in a single movement pinned on the plush carpet of the living room floor.

Kate smiled up at him, her breathing was heavy, partly from the exertion of the chase and partly because of him on top of her and growing lust. “OK, you win.” and Kate offered no resistance.

Matt lowered his body weight onto her. He gently lifted the strands of now blonde, almost white hair from the side of her face and whispered in her ear, “No Kate, I’m not finished with you yet........”

It sent chills down her spine. Just the feel of his breath in her ear, on her neck. “But Matt, we are going to be late to pick up Steve and Erica.”

“I don’t care.”

“Matt, they are expecting us, we can’t just be late, they’ll think we changed our minds or that......” Matt shut her up with his mouth covering hers. After a wonderfully sensuous kiss Matt finally replied “Ok Kate you win for now. But this is just going to be postponed to later this evening. Understand?”

“Oh yes Matt, I understand perfectly. Looking forward to it too!!”

Matt was beginning to recognize that devilish smile all too well and damn but if it didn’t arouse him way too much. Very reluctantly he stood up and pulled her up to her feet in front of him.

“Alright Kate, you have exactly 15 minutes now to get ready so we can go on time. I hope you aren’t one of those women who take forever to get ready. But personally I think you are perfect just the way you are and have a feeling you don’t need much time at all.”

“Fifteen minutes is more than enough. I do think however I should wash up a little bit. I seem to be a tad sticky!” ANd Kate started upstairs to Matt’s bedroon.

Matt called up to her. “Oh and Kate, don’t you DARE put any stockings or underwear on!”

* * *

Matt and Kate got into Matt’s car. It was the first time Kate had really seen it. Leather seats, nice soft leather seats, hmmmmmm. Kate smiled.

“Now what is going through that head of yours?” Matt asked.

“Just admiring the leather seats Matt.” And Kate fastened herself into the car.

They drove off to pick up Steve first. “Are you a good driver Matt?”

“Yea, I think so, why?”

“just wondering...... so ..... you could still drive well with some distractions then?”

Ok, she had his attention now. Matt smiled at her. “Yes, I could drive very well with any distractions.”

Kate reached over and ran her fingertips up and down Matt’s arm. She loved the way his muscles felt and the hair on his arms was so very soft. She then moved her hand down to his knee and slowly ran her hand up the inner side of his thigh. She could feel his muscles twitch under her touch but he kept driving. Her hand slid up his hip and over his stomach and then up and down his side. Matt was concentrating harder than ever to keep on the road. She was the most delicious distraction he had ever encountered driving. He wasn’t going to let her know just how much she was affecting him though so he kept silent, kept driving and enjoyed every second of it. Kate was a bit disappointed that he seemed almost oblivious to her touch which only encouraged her to try more. So she slid her hand down his stomach, lifted up the shirt that was covering him and undid the button of his pants. “Kate!” Ok, that was a better reaction from him. “You can’t do that, I’m driving, we’ll be to Steve’s house in a couple of minutes. “I better hurry then.” She undid the button and zipper quickly and grabbed ahold of him in her hand. It was then obvious to her that he indeed was affected by her touch after all. He felt very hot in her hand. Matt knew he should probably resist but he was powerless to do it. Kate fondled him in her hand and stroked him up and then down. In a slow, sensuous rythmn. Matt clenched his teeth but the groan escaped anyway. “Kate you are incredible but that is Steve’s house up ahead and I don’t think he should share in this.”

“Then drive around the block a few times.”

Matt was so, so tempted but he pulled into the driveway and quickly but gently removed her hand and redressed himself.

Kate frowned at him. Matt found it irresistable. “You are the one that stopped me earlier at the house with the whole we’ll be late thing, remember? And believe me Kate, there will be many, many more car trips for us. Now kiss me and stop frowning.” Matt kissed her and Kate laughed. “Ok, Matt, I guess we’re even then.”

As Matt jumped out of the car he called over his shoulder, “Oh no Kate, you aren’t getting out of it that easily. You’ll still pay for earlier.”

Kate watched him walk up to the door. He even walked sexy. Her whole body ached just watching him. She wanted to touch him. All the time. He was so unbelievable sexy.

Matt stood at the door blatantly aware that he was still hard as a rock. He sure as hell hoped Steve didn’t notice. At least he had worn a shirt that hung down fairly low. But that did nothing to stop the ache and throbbing he felt in his pants.

The door opened and Steve appeared. “Hey Matt, what’ s up?”

Matt wanted to say “I AM! Kate turned me on while we were driving here.” But he just said “Not much, Kate’s in the car.” Steve bolted towards the car.

Kate watched as an extremely handsome man almost ran to the car and opened a back door. “Hi, I’m Steve, It’s nice to finally meet you in person.” ANd he extended his arm to her. Kate shook his hand, smiled and said, “Thank you. It’s nice to meet you too.”

Matt walked back to the car frowning at Steve but laughing at the same time. Horny bastard better keep his hands and his mind to himself and Erica tonight and off Kate. No more of those sex thoughts about Kate.

Matt slid into the car again and Kate gave him a look that did somthing to Matt that didn’t surprise him as much as it used to. SHe was getting to him but he was beginning to like it and not fight it.

“Wow, you really are exactly like the portrait. Your hair is a little shorter but otherwise it is you.” Steve said. “Wow. It’s unreal.”

“I was a little startled the first time I saw it. Matt is an incredible artist. Dont you think?” Kate replied.

Matt smiled at Kate and reached over and gave her hand a squeeze. Well done Kate. Change the comment from you to a compliment of me. It pleased him. “It’s easy to be an artist when the subject is someone as stunning as Kate. Even if I didn’t know it at the time.”

Kate was pleased with his reply.

They exchanged pleasant conversation on the way to Erica’s house. “It’s the third on the right up here Matt.”

They pulled into the driveway and Kate excused herself and got out to get Erica. As soon as the door shut, Steve said,“Holy shit Matt, she’s a fucking ringer for the portrait. She’s even hotter in person than on your wall. You are one lucky asshole I hope you know.”

“I know Steve. She actually had brown hair as of this morning. And even then she had an uncanny resemblence to the portrait and was sexy as hell. There’s more to her than just her looks though. I think that’s what surprises me most.”

Steve saw that bizarre look on Matt’s face again that he had earlier in the day. This girl had already done a number on his friend. Well he had a good feeling about her. He was glad. Maybe she would be the one to finally make Steve happy. He knew it wasn’t the other one, sandy. He never really understood that one at all. Just the fact that Matt had shared Kate with him meant she was special. Steve was snapped out of his thoughts by the sight of Kate and the beautiful woman with her. “DAMN.” She had the whitest hair he had ever seen and it was illuminated by the light behind her. He should have known that Kate’s friend would be hot. It was so fitting.

They walked back to the car and Kate made the introductions. She watched as Erica sat down in the back seat by Steve. You had to be blind not to see the sparks there. Soon they were on their way. Kate snuck her hand over to Matt’s leg and he sent her such a look that was part horrified, part warning, and part lust that she thought it very sexy. The thought of touching him while Erica and Steve were in the back seat excited her. She just smiled sweetly back and kept her hand right where it was until she began stroking it up and down his inner thigh. Matt looked at her again and Kate slid over in the seat closer to him. Steve and Erica were talking in the back. Erica noticed Kate move closer to Matt. That’s so sweet she thought to herself, they want to be closer.

Kate moved her hand up his thigh and grabbed his crotch. SHe felt the jump but it wasn’t too noticeable. Matt tried to grab her hand without being noticeable about it but she was stubborn. Matt had to admit to himself that he was terribly aroused by it all. He finally gave up and just enjoyed it. Somehow Kate and Matt managed to keep up a normal conversation with Erica and Steve. Kate didn’t undo his button or zipper thank goodness because he probably would have cum there in the car and that would have been a mess all night. Probably would have made too much noise he figured. But she was driving him wild by just stroking him up and down through his pants. How could this be so sexually stimulating? He was fully clothed with people in the back seat. Kate was extremely turned on. She was wet and very aroused. Touching Matt always did that to her.

Then it hit Matt. Turnabout was fair play. Why didn’t he think of this sooner? He could drive while doing that. And Matt took his right hand off the steering wheel and placed it on Kate’s knee. She jumped ever so slightly. He felt it. She looked at him and he gave her one of his own develish smiles. Two could play this game. And he slowly slid his hand up her thigh. Her bare leg felt soft and smooth under his fingers and then he touched her pussy and it was wet. He loved that fact. He slid a finger into her and moved it around inside her. He glanced at her and her eyes were full of lust and she was biting her lip. He pulled his finger out and then slid two fingers into her. He started slowly and then became faster at moving them in and out. He felt his own pleasure building along with hers. Kate felt herself climaxing. They were finally interrupted by Steve’s voice. “Matt, why don’t we go to our bar after dinner?”

“Sounds good to me.” Matt prayed his voice sounded normal. He pulled into the country club’s parking lot where they would grab a nice dinner and parked the car. It was a very elite club. As they exited the car, Steve and Erica walked ahead. Matt pulled Kate back a bit, put his fingers to his lips, licked his toungue around the two that were inside her, sucked on them and whispered into her ear,“Thanks for the appetizer Kate.” He ended with a flick of his tongue in her ear. Kate shivered. Matt liked that. Very much. And the night was still young. There was still so very much to do. SO very, very much............

When they entered the club, heads turned. They made a stunning foursome. They were shown to Matt’s special table. Kate found she enjoyed the way people fell all over themselves to please Matt. He was obviously an important person around here and it might have been odd but she felt proud of him for it. She was also very aware of the glances from several females around the room towards Matt and Steve. She certainly couldn’t blame them! She was however completely oblivious to the looks she was receiving, along with Erica.

The four of them ordered dinner and had a wonderful time regaling each other with stories about each other. Kate found she really liked Steve. She could see the genuine friendship between him and Matt and that won her over more than anything. Erica was also smitten with Steve and vice versa.

Their dinner arrived as Kate was telling Matt and Steve just how Erica had arrived at her present hair color. Steve thanked Kate and that made Erica blush.

As they ate, Kate couldn’t keep her hands off Matt any longer. SHe slid her hand underneath the tablecloth and caressed his knee. Of course her hand started to wander upwards and she laughed as she reached his groin and watched his face as he tried to finish the story he was telling. Matt removed her hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed it. He also slipped a subtle lick into her palm. The he pulled her close and whispered into her ear, “Don’t start something Kate that you are not prepared to finish right now.”

In answer to his statement, Kate slid her hand up his thigh and caressed his groin again. And as she did so, she shot him a look of open defiance. “Matt?”

“yes, Kate.”

“Is this the club where you play golf?”

“It’s one of them, yes, why?”

“I would LOVE to take a ride around the course in one of those cute little carts.”

“Sure Kate, I’ll take you one of these days. We can golf too if you’d like.”

“Well that would be nice but I want to take that ride right now.” And to emphasize the right now, she gave his balls quite a squeeze.

“Oh, I see. Well, the course is closed at this time of night but I think I may be able to pull a few strings.”

Steve and Erica just sat there and watched this rather odd conversation and were puzzled.

“Since when are you interested in golf courses at night Kate?” asked Erica.

Matt smiled and thought let her get out of that question. He waited for her to sputter some excue but instead she said. “Since it’s a beautiful moonlit night and this is a beautiful club and Matt and I need a moment or two alone to take care of some unfinished business which probably would not be appropiate to do right here in plain view of an entire restaurant of people or even with the two of you watching.” Kate replied and smiled at Matt and winked so Erica and Steve saw it.

Matt reached for his drink. She was too much. So much for being subtle. He didn’t expect her to actually tell them the truth! And to be blunt about it. He supposed he should be grateful that she didn’t just say they were too horny and had to jump each other. And oh yea, by the way, she’s feeling him up under the table. “And Matt is too impatient to wait until we get home. So he says THerefore I have to take care of him now, right now.” Kate finished with a shit-eating grin.

Matt choked on his drink. He actually felt himself blush. He was also hotter for her than ever. Steve burst out laughing. He had never seen anyone, particularly a woman take Matt off guard or fluster him in any way. This woman did all that and more. Steve loved it.

Matt was shocked she said that. He had expected her to be embarassed and not know how to answer Erica and try to come up with some lame excuse that would be obviously a lie and then she would blush (not him blush) and then he would come to her rescue with some ingenious answer. He did not see that reply coming. But he should know by now that Kate never did what he expected. He found this odd because he always was so good at knowing how people were going to act. It was what made him so good at his job. But through it all, one other thing stuck out in his mind. She had said “until we get home” Home. She hadn’t said to his house. He knew it was most likely just the way it came out but he liked the sound of we and home more than he realized when Kate said it. It gave him that warm feeling again. Ok, now it was time to salvage the situation or at least enjoy it.

Matt pulled out a wad of money and threw it on the table towards Steve. “Here, this should be more than enough to pay for dinner. Have some dessert and more drinks and Kate and I will be back shortly. We are going to have our own private dessert.” He pulled Kate up out of her chair. “Waiter, bring me a can of whipped cream to the managers desk ASAP.” Matt said loudly enough for Steve and Erica to hear as he pressed a 50 dollar bill into the waiter’s hands. This time Kate did blush, Matt gave a shit-eating grin, Erica’s eyes widened in shock, and Steve burst out laughing once again. And Matt pulled Kate along behind him towards the manager’s desk in the lobby.

Once there, Matt told Kate to wait on the chair while he went to the manager and in hushed tones talked to him. The waiter ran in with the can of whipped cream in a “bag” for which Kate was grateful. Matt returned to her with a key to the golf cart and the bag. The manager looked over to her and smiled and bowed. “What did you say to him Matt?”

“I told him the truth Kate. That you were fondling me under the table of the restaurant and you couldn’t wait to have your way with me so we are going to go have sex on the golf course.”

“YOU DID NOT TELL HIM THAT!”

Matt refused to answer her. He just smiled and pulled her outside. He hopped into the nearest golf cart and off they went. He took her around the course to the hole farthest from the club. Here it would be most private. Kate laughed the whole way as he drove like a mad man to get there.

Matt picked her up and set her on the green. “Now Kate, you will finish what you started. Lay down”

Kate did. Matt walked to the cart, grabbed the whipped cream and returned to her. “Now, for dessert.” Matt took the can and sprayed whipped cream up and down one leg and then the other. He then delighted in licking it off her body from the ankles up. “As much as I adore this skirt. It has to come off.” ANd Matt unzippered an slid it off her body. “The blouse too Kate.” Matt undid each button and tossed the blouse aside. He stared at the bra. It was red silky satin. He very much liked it but it soon lay next to the rest of her clothes.

“Now you undress Matt.” And Kate removed all clothing from him quickly. The moonlight shone down on their naked bodies and they glowed underneath the stars. The grass of the green was soft under their skin. Matt took the whipped cream and covered each of her breasts with it. Kate groaned when he began to devour it off of her and his tongue made tantalizing circles as he accomplished this. He took the can and told Kate to open her mouth. She did as he asked. “Kate, look into my eyes and as I spray this cream into your mouth, pretend it is me coming into your mouth. I want to see your reaction in your eyes as you feel that. Can you do that?” Kate nodded. Matt was highly aroused and he squirted the can into her mouth and watched as she swallowed and her eyes filled with lust and pleasure. He couldn’t wait any longer and lowered his body onto her and plunged deeply inside of her. He stroked in and out of her and then gained some ounce of control and pulled out. Kate looked at him puzzled. “I’m not done yet Kate.” Matt grabbed the can and sprayed it down her navel, her groin, and around her pussy. His mouth followed the trail and Kate was thrashing around by the time his tongue had finished licking up the whipped cream from the folds of her pussy. Matt thought dessert and whipped cream had never tasted so amazing. He pressed his body down on top of her and entered her again. She grazed her new fingernails up and down his spine which drove him crazy. Kate climaxed again and again and as she came she dug her fingernails into the flesh of his ass and Matt came into her. They lay still after that for a few minutes, their hearts pounding and too exhausted to move. Finally, Matt got up and helped Kate to her feet. “I suppose we should get dressed and return to Steve and Erica.”

“Yes, I suppose so.” And they cleaned each other off and helped each other dress.

Kate picked up the whipped cream and returned to the cart. “Take the long way back. I still need my dessert. How good of a driver are you Matt?”

“Oh, I’m an excellent driver.”

“Excellent enough to drive while getting a blow job?”

Matt was instantly aroused. She was going to wear him out or kill him at this rate but what a way to go! " Yes.”

“Good. Now take it slow and take the long way back.” Kate reached over while Matt started to drive and undid his pants and pulled him out of his underwear. She took the can of whipped cream and sprayed it around his navel and up and down the length of him. Matt found it more difficult to drive around the golf course in the dark with this added distraction and slowed down. Kate began to lick the whipped cream off his navel and then ran her tongue up and down and up and down as she now devoured the whipped cream. Then she took him into her mouth and sucked any whipped cream left and more. Matt groaned. He better be careful to not hit any major bumps. The feeling was more than he imagined. Then as he crossed the sixteenth green he exploded into her mouth. Kate swallowed and Matt had to stop the cart. He had chills that wouldn’t stop. He kissed Kate and then redressed himself. “That, was by far, the best round of golf I have ever played.”

“Me too, and it will be something to think about whenever you play this course.” Kate added.

Matt laughed and said. “Well there goes all my concentration. I think you are supposed to have that when you play golf.”

“And not only that, just think, you’ll be out here playing with the guys and all of a sudden you’ll get a hard on.”

“You’re an evil person Kate.” Matt said with a smile.

“Thanks.” And they both laughed as Matt drove like a mad man again back to the club.

They met Steve ane Erica back in the restaurant and the look on their faces said it all. “Did you two enjoy dessert?” Steve asked.

“Absolutely” Kate and Matt said in unison.

“The let’s go to our bar.” Steve said. And they walked back to their car. Two couples hand in hand. And all eyes in the club were on them. They were two stunning couples......

Matt threw Steve the keys to the car.

“I guess this means that I am driving, huh?” Steve said with the slightest hint of sarcasm.

“Yup.” Matt replied with a grin from ear to ear.

Matt opened the door and motioned to Kate to get in the back seat. Kate kissed him as she slipped by him. She rubbed her breasts across his shoulder as she entered the car. Matt could feel a rush run through his body.

He entered the car directly after her. Steve had taken his seat in the driver’s seat only after helping Erica to her seat on the passenger’s side.

Matt took Kate by the arm. He pulled her close to her. “Sleep.” He whispered in her ear.

Matt leaned closer to her as Kate’s head went limp and her chin hit her chest lightly. Matt had some things planned for the evening. “I will wake you up on the count of three in a minute.” Matt had again whispered in her ear. Steve and Erica were completely unaware of what was going on. “First you and Erica are going to play a little game. A little game of truth and dare.” The whispering was faint and unrecognizable to the two sitting in the front seat.

“You will initiate it at the bar we are going to. Do you understand?”

“Yessss.” Kate replied.

“1-2-3”

They got to the bar and Steve parked the car. As they entered the bar, heads turned once again. The bartenders greeted Matt and Steve almost immediately. “Is this really your bar as in you own it?” Erica asked.

“Not exactly.” Steve replied. “Matt and I won it in a poker game several years ago.” Erica and Kate exchanged a look but Steve was cut off from his explanation as they were introduced to the bartenders.

They ordered drinks and then made their way to a table in the back of the room. It was a very cozy and clean bar. As they sipped their drinks and talked, Kate noticed the pool table was empty. “How about some pool?”

“Sure” Matt said.

They were playing pool, the girls against the guys, when Matt and Steve realized they were having some difficulty concentrating on the game. Kate and Erica made quite a production of every shot. The guys didn’t think it was really necessary to grip the pool sticks like that and stroke them up and down, and up and down, as they waited. Nor did they think the girls needed to rub the poles between their breasts while they were thinking. They did not need to run their tongues all around their mouths as they licked their lips taking shots. ANd they definitely did NOT need to sprawl their bodies across the table to take every shot. Kate’s mini skirt left little to the imagination when she bent over like that. ANd their breasts practically popped out when they bent over too. Sure enough the guys lost. THey returned to their seats.

“Erica, do you remember back in college when we used to play truth or dare?”

“Shit yea. Almost got us kicked out of several places.”

Matt and Steve were intrigued. “Truth or dare?” they said together.

“Yeah, want to give it a try?” Kate asked.

Matt smiled and said, “I suppose so if that’s what you want.”

Steve looked at Matt and he thought he recognized that look on Matt’s face. He silently wondered if Matt was up to something.

“Ok, Erica, you go first, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“I got a question.” Steve said. “Have you ever had sex on your first date out with someone you just met for the very first time?”

“No.”

“Good. But if someone asks you that question tomorrow, you are going to have to change your answer if you want to tell the truth.” Steve said as he leaned over and kissed Erica soundly.

Erica was still blushing when they stopped. “Ok, Kate, your turn. Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Really? YOu never pick dare first. Especially when you have hardly had anything to drink.”

“Dare.” Kate repeated. Odd, but she was a little surprised herself but felt quite confident that she wanted a dare.

“I got one.” Matt said. “Wait here a minute.” He walked over behind the bar and into the room behind it. THey noticed the music change and as Matt walked back to the table, he said “Kate, the next song, I dare you to sing it and dance to it in front of everyone in this bar.” Kate stared at him rather surprised. “There’s more. I want you to do it standing on the pool table.”

Erica laughed. Kate would never do that. She wasn’t nearly drunk enough yet. She was shocked when Kate said “You got it.”

Kate walked over to the pool table, leaned back and swung her legs up onto it and stood up. She stood there and when the next song came on, she felt her body just begin to sway and move on it’s own to the beat of the music. When the lyrics started, she sang right along as her body moved with a will of its own. Her blonde hair swayed seductively with her body. Her voice was surprisingly wonderful. The bar quickly came to a dead stop as all conversatons halted and a hush fell over the room. All eyes focused on the vision on the pool table. Kate sang and dance almost as if she were in a trance. Matt was mesmerized himself. He had no idea she could sing like that. He had witnessed her dancing once before as he vividly remembered and he found himself locked in a gaze with Kate as she sand and danced for him. He knew it was to him. Erica was shocked. She did know Kate could sing but she never pictured her doing it in a bar on a pool table. ANd how could she dance like that in those shoes? She finished and the bar erupted in applause. Matt wasn’t sure he liked the looks on some of the male patrons there and he certainly did not like when several started moving towards his Kate encouraging her to do more. Ok. That was enough. He reached Kate in three quick strides and reached up to her as she caught his hands and he swung her down into his arms. This seemed to deter the male patrons who had been making their way to Kate. He kissed her mouth and his tongue showed her how much he enjoyed her performance. The familiar fire swept through them both. Smiling, they both walked back to Steve and Erica.

As they sat down, Kate said,” Matt, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Steve, truth or dare?” Kate asked.

“Truth?” Steve asked. Kate shook her head. “Dare?” he tried again.

Kate nodded and said “Yes, good. We’ll let you two do this dare together then. We dare you to do a little striptease number to us and then once you are stripped down, you will sing us the YMCA and do the motions to accompany it.”

Matt and Steve looked at each other. “We’ll be kind however and you only have to strip off your shirts. Once you are bare chested, you can begin to sing. Your pants may stay on this time.”

“Oh you are ever so kind.” Matt said rather sarcastically. “We don’t know the words to the YMCA.”

“Oh, I would bet that there is a copy of that song somewhere in that back room if you need help. I’ll ask the bartender to put it on when you are properly shirtless.”

“Well there’s a problem there Kate, you see there is a sign on the door that says shoes and shirts are required. We don’t want to get kicked out. " Steve said.

“Well then it is a good thing that you own the bar, you can’t kick yourselves out.” Kate replied and shot them both the devilish smile.

Matt was not about to let Kate think he wouldn’t do it after her little performance so he said to Steve, “Let’s do it then.”

Kate ran over to the bar, exchanged some words with the bartender and returned. “Ok ladies, have a seat up front for the show.” Kate and Erica arranged themselves in front of Matt and Steve.

The men both started to strip for them. It started off rather awkward but then they both seemed to get into it and the motions became more fluid and seductive. Matt moved around Kate and teased her with his striptease. He kept brushing his body up against Kate. He sat down on her lap facing her and sensually pulled his shirt over his head and wrapped it behind Kate’s head. He pulled her head to his and kissed her while his body still moved to music. Steve was doing his own fine performance of stripping off his shirt and then twirling it around the air and flinging it to Erica. Once again, they had the attention of the people in the bar but they didn’t care. Nobody else existed except the four of them. Then they were snapped out of their striptease by the song YMCA blaring through the sound system of the bar. It was their cue. And they stood up right in front of their ladies and did a most impressive rendition of YMCA. When it was done, there was generous applause. Kate and Erica could hardly breathe from laughing so hard and Matt and Steve couldn’t wipe the smiles off their faces. “That was rather liberating!” Steve exclaimed to this surprise. “I have to agree” said Matt. They had another round of drinks, put their shirts back on to the dismay of the girls and had a great time hanging out, relaxing, and just talking with each other. Finally they decided to call it a night.

They walked back to the car and hopped in. Matt went to drop off Erica at her house but when they stopped and Steve got out to walk Erica to the door he whispered to Matt to wait, Erica was just getting a few things. She would be spending the night at his house. This made Matt and Kate laugh. “So Kate, have any ideas as to what we should do while we are waiting for them?”

Kate snuggled up close to him and said, “I may have a few.” She took his hand and began to suck on one finger. Matt liked the feeling that caused in his body. She then took another and then another. While she did it, she slid her finger into herself and then another. Matt was turned on immensely. He took her hand and with his teeth, took her finger in his mouth and scraped his teeth down her finger. It sent little jolts through Kate. They were interrupted by the door opening as Erica and Steve returned.

Matt and Kate dropped off Steve and Erica at his house and drove home to Matt’s house. Kate reached over and just lightly ran her fingertips up and down Matt’s arm. Over and over and over. That was all she did and Matt found it driving him crazy. It was such a simple gesture and yet it burned his body like fire. She turned him on with that simple touch more than he ever imagined. It was just so teasing and he had a feeling she knew that. They pulled into the driveway and he took her hand as they walked into the house.

“Now Kate, I believe we were in the middle of something before you insisted we leave to pick up Steve and Erica. I think that you were going to pay up.”

“Oh really?” Kate said as she took off her shoes. “First, you have to catch me!” and while she said it, she took off and was almost upstairs before Matt even had time to react. Matt was smiling as he took off after her, crossing the foyer in two strides and taking the stairs three at a time. After all, he could move like that when he had incentive...........

She made it partway down the hallway before he caught her. She was off her feet and onto her back before she knew what happened. Matt’s weight on her body kept her pinned into place. Not that Kate had any desire to be anywhere else in the world at that moment. Although they were wearing clothes, the heat of their bodies was burning both of them. Matt took Kate’s wrists in one of his hands and lifted them up over her head and pinned them on the floor there. He then began to kiss her neck as he made a trail of kisses and nibbles up her neck to her ear. He took her earlobe in his teeth and and grazed them over Kate’s ear. Then he nibbled on her earring and gently nibbled on the new one. It sent little chills right down Kate’s spine to her groin. He whispered into her ear in between flicks of his tongue, “I love the new earrings. A few more would be even better.” Matt continued to kiss Kate’s face as he made his way to the other ear. When he got there, he licked and kissed her other ear and earrings. Kate could hardly stand the erotic feeling of being pinned down while he kissed and nibbled on her. She could feel him, all of him, pressed down on her body. She wanted to entwine her fingers through his hair, force him to kiss her mouth but he wouldn’t let go of her wrists or move his body off her. It was a rather sweet torture for Kate. Matt was highly aroused, particularly when he felt her muscles flinch and her body shudder under him. He could hardly believe it could feel this wonderful when they were still fully dressed. He looked into her eyes and they were intense. There was something about them that had an unexplainable affect on him.

Kate was lost once again in his eyes. He had the most incredible eyes she had ever seen. She could stare at them forever. She tried once again to move her hands to touch his face, his hair, but he held them fast. “Kate, don’t fight me.”

“I’m not trying to, I just want to touch you, very badly.”

“How badly Kate?” Matt asked, his voice was soft and sexy.

“Very, Very badly, more than anything.”

“I see.” said Matt as he contiuned to kiss, bite, and lick her ear, her neck, then down her collarbone and up her throat as she threw her head back and moaned.

He was driving Kate wild. She wanted more.

“Tell me Kate, how bad do you want to touch me? How bad do you want me to let go of your hands?” He was continuing to kiss her in between words and his body was moving on top of hers.

“I need to touch you Matt, I want more than anything for you to let go of my hands.”

“Beg Kate.”

“Please Matt” she breathed.

“Beg more Kate....”

“Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase Matt” she half panted.

“That was much better Kate, but not quite good enough yet.” He was kissing down her throat now and continued down her cleavage. Her breathing was heavy and her breasts were moving up and down in a tantalizing motion. “Do you remember earlier this evening when I said you would pay Kate? I guess this is payback time.” And Matt pressed his body even more onto hers and he moved with her body which was thrusting up against his.

“Matt....... Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssss. OH god, please Matt?” Kate begged.

Matt decided she had paid enough. He also couldn’t control his own urges any longer. “Ok Kate, you’ve paid enough” he said as he released her hands from his wrists. They flew up to his hair and she ran them through her hair as she pulled his face up to hers. Their mouths came together and she entwined one hand through his hair as the other caressed his shoulder and back. He could feel her nails through his shirt.

SHe moved both hands down his back and then his sides. She then slid them between their bodies and undid his pants. Matt moaned as she slid them down his body. SHe couldn’t get them very far though because he still had her pinned underneath him. “Matt, could you move for just a second so that I may remove your pants?”

Matt wrapped his arms around her and rolled them to the side, he let her go just long enough for her to slide his pants down and off. THen he rolled back on top of her. She slipped her hand down under his underwear and held him in both hands. “Matt, once again, I hate to bother you but the underwear need to go too.”

SO Matt rolled them once more and allowed her to slide his underwear off his body. They once again he was on top of her. He was tightly pressed against her miniskirt and he moved against her as she scraped her nails over his ass. Matt reached down and pushed her skirt up to her waist and then lowered himself onto her. The feeling of skin to skin made them both breathe heavier and Matt slid one hand down between her thighs and slid a finger into her which made Kate arch up against him and groan. She was wet and very ready for him. He moved his finger in and our of her as his own body moved over her. He was having great difficuly keeping himself under control. He slid another finger into her and moved them back and forth, faster and faster. Kate was writhing under his body and touch. She groaned again. He slid yet another finger into her. Kate moaned and clutched at him, digging her fingernails into the flesh of his ass. “Tell me what you want Kate”

“I want you Matt. I want you to make love to me.”

“Beg me Kate. I want you to beg.”

“Please Matt, Pleeeeaaaasse. Make love to me. I want you. Matt......” Kate begged. She was overcome by passion and Matt could see it. “Matt, please. I need you now.”

Matt pulled his fingers out and plunged into her. He drove he down into the plush carpet of the hallway. He couldn’t help the sound that escaped as he made love to her. “Kate” he panted, “I want you to come.....NOW......” And he came inside her as she came with him and they moved together in their climax.

Matt collapsed on top of her body. He was spent. Kate was spent. They had a hard time slowing their breathing down to normal. Kate loved the feel of his weight on her. After several minutes, he raised himself up onto his elbows. “You are going to wear me out kate.” he said with a smile and kissed the tip of her nose. “but don’t take that as a complaint.”

“Well Matt, if you would be so kind as to let me up, I haven’t shown you all the things I bought today. THey are in your room. I was going to show you everything but then I was attacked in the hallway here and got somewhat distracted!”

“I would love to see what you got today. I have enjoyed what I’ve seen so far.” Matt lifted her up with him and followed her into the bedroom. He realized she was still dressed and he was half naked. Oh well, that will change soon.

She spent the next several hours displaying each and every outfit that she had purchased with his money. Each time the bathroom door opened, his desire grew. From each sweater, to the miniskirts, the dresses, the heels, the stockings and garters, the lingerie. Matt’s reaction to each outfit aroused him even more than the next. He wanted her. He needed her. He longed for her.

She was standing in front of him. “This is the last outfit. I have more. But this is the last outfit that I have.” She stated. “I am going to change. This will take awhile.” He could see her moist pubic hair and eanted to be in her pussy. He wanted to have her right there and then. The bra and crotchless panties overwhelmed him. He needed her. NOW. He had to have her. He grabbed at her. She pulled away. “You’ll have to wait. I have more to do. This may take awhile. Get comfortable.” He threw him the remote to the TV.

Matt remained on the bed, turned on the TV, and wondered what she could possible be doing behind the closed door.

She went into the bathroom and removed her current outfit. She grabbed Matt’s shaving cream from the medicine cabinet and put some in her hand. She lathered the portion of shaving cream and began to rub it on both sides of the pussy. She left a V-shaped area of hair free from the cream. She remove the razor from one of her bags and took off its cap. The blade was gently placed on the foam as she started to shave away the hair the white cream was covering. When her duties were finished she took a wash cloth and wiped away the excess foam. She smiled at her well-done work.

She removed a tube and powder from a small bag. She mixed the two together and applied it to her remaining hair. She was feeling extremely turned on.

“Now for the finishing touch.” As the bleach was taking affect, she removed the last of the presents that she had bought for Matt.

She looked at her face in the mirror. She had never worn much make up before. She removed a small-flesh colored bottle from the last of her untouched bags. She applied the liquid foundation to her face. It was a perfect match for her complexion. ‘My God, Jenny the hairdresser was right.’ Next she removed the liquid black eyeliner and delicately applied it to the bottoms of each eye. Jenny also suggested the she go for a smokey eye look, if seduction was in order. She next removed a light-brown eye liner pencil and defined each of her eyebrows. Eye shadow was abit of a mystery. She decided the smoky look could be best achieved for her using browns and golds. She appled the brown eye shadow darker at the bottomof her eye lid and gradually went lighter as she reached the now well-defined eyebrow. Lightly she applied a small amount to the bottom of each eye and blended it in with her finger. The gold eye shadow topped the brown to cap the very seductive eyes. Kate looked in amazement in front of the mirror. Blush then defined her cheek bones. Maroon lipstick adorned her lips.

Speaking of lips. She wet a white washcloth and removed the bleached that had lightened her pubic area to a perfect match with her hair. Jenny had suggested that she take home an “extra batch to match her snatch.” She laughed as she remembered Jenny catching her off-guard by saying that. She wiped the bleach completely off, and kneeled in the tub by the faucet and turn on the warm water. She rinsed it and watched it with shampoo. After she dried off, she put on another pair on 5-inch leather heels that she purchased. Her neck was outlined by a gold necklace and she applied to each wrist a gold bracelet. She fixed her platinum blonde hair on the mirror. She put gel on the sides so she could show of the two sets of hoops the were mounted in her ears.

She was naked and ready for the grand finale. Her entrance....

Kate opened the door and she entered the room. Matt looked up at the sound of the door and his mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. She was stunning. Like a naked vision glowing in his bathroom doorway. It was a different look, very glamorous, hollywood like, maybe even overdone but she was still stunning. Kate strolled out into the bedroom and towards Matt. He watched her approach, mesmerized. She stopped in front of him and twirled around. “So what do you think?” Matt had been so preoccupied with her hair and her face and the heels he hadn’t noticed that she had shaved and bleached her pubic hair. Which looking now, he couldn’t believe he didn’t notice immediately. He noticed now and he once again was shocked. It was highly arousing. He also realized that he had never “suggested” that to her when he tried to hynoptize her. But then again he had never “suggested” having sex on the golf course to her either or several of the things she had done. She was quite full of wonderful ideas all by herself if she let her guard down and went with her natural instincts. And that fact made Matt very pleased and excited.

“Holy shit, Wow.”

“I take it that’s a good then?”

Matt grabbed her and pulled her down on top of him in answer to that question.

Matt decided it was time to investigate the new blonde pussy more closely. He laid her back on the couch and ran his tongue down her belly and to the top of her pubic hair. It was soft and through the scent of fresh shampoo he could detect the light scent of the bleach. He liked it. Odd but he did. He traced the outline of the blonde hair down the side with his tongue. Kate felt fire along the trail his tongue was taking. He continued to flick his tongue down the folds of her freshly shaven pussy and Kate moaned. He found the sensitive spot of her clit with his tongue and began to tease her unmercifully. His tongue flickered all around it and Kate couldn’t help but arch up against him. This aroused Matt even more than he already was and his tongue became wilder than before. Kate climaxed and practially screamed as her body leapt off the couch. Matt couldn’t wait and she was clutching at him. He dropped his weight on top of her as he slid into her. She was unbelievably wet and as he moved inside her he kissed her and slid his tongue into her mouth. She could taste herself on him and it was erotic and arousing. Matt drove his tongue and his body further into her as he climaxed. They both shuddered and lay there for a few minutes catching their breath.

“I repeat, Wow.” Matt finally said.

“I think that just about says it.” Kate said. “Now it’s your turn Matt to give me a fashion show.”

“What?”

“Inside the bathroom are several bags, they contain all the things I bought you today and I want to see them on you.”

“You bought me stuff today?” Matt asked. He was surprised. He never expected her to spend some of the money on him. Nobody really ever bought him things. He was always the one to buy.

“Oh yea, I had a blast. It wasn’t difficult. You’d look awesome in anything. Now go on.”

Matt was touched. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome but you don’t need to thank me. It was your money.”

“That’s not the point. I gave it to you to spend. SO it was yours.” And he kissed her gently on the lips and went into the bathroom.

He actually enjoyed putting on all the outfits she bought him. He also enjoyed strutting around in front of her. When he got to the last bag, he was puzzled. The boxes inside were wrapped. He picked them up and walked out to kate.

“What’s this Kate?”

“Oh, I almost forgot. Erica picked it out for us. I wasn’t allowed to open it until we were together. It was her thank you.”

“That was nice. Come on, let’s open it.” Matt said. He couldn’t believe how excited he was about the things she had picked out for him and now the thank you giftfrom erica. He had almost forgotten that people like kate and Erica existed. They actually thought about other people besides themselves. And it didn’t matter how big or much it was, whether he had given them the money for them or not,the gifts they gave him were genuine and meant more to him than expensive meaningless gifts he got from most of the people he knew. Steve and a few others excluded.

THey opened the boxes like two little kids and smiled when they saw what was inside. There were lotions, oils, candles, bath beads, and two books. One book was the art of the perfect massage and the other was the art of the perfect bath.

“I can’t wait to try these” Kate said.

“Me too, but it will have to wait until later. Kate, do you realize that the sun is coming up? It’s almost 6 am. ”

“Holy shit. Time flies when you’re having fun huh?” Kate said.

“It sure the hell does when I’m around you.” Matt said and picked her up and carried her to his bed. He set her down, climbed in beside her, took her in his arms and within minutes they were both sound asleep. Each more content than ever before in their lives............

They slept until the late afternoon. Kate woke up and saw Matt sleeping next to her. She smiled and just stared at him in his sleep. She couldn’t resist reaching over and touching his incredibly handsome face. Her fingers traced his jawline and then traveled over his lips. She loved the way his skin felt under her fingertips. She let her fingers wander into his hair. Kate moved closer to him and touched her mouth to his as he slept. His lips felt wonderful against her own. She barely brushed her lips against his but it sent the now familiar chill down her spine. Matt moved ever so slightly but continued to sleep. Kate ran her hand up and down Matt’s arm but he still continued to sleep. She touched his chest and lightly ran her fingers over his navel. It was the sexiest navel. Matt stirred a bit but did not wake up. He was exhausted. She then got a marvelous idea and if Matt had been awake, he would have known to watch out because she had that devilish look in her eyes. She just couldn’t help but wonder exactly what it would take to wake him up. Just how sound of a sleeper was Matt when he was exhausted. Well there was just one way to find out and Kate was immediately aroused thinking about doing just that.

She reached underneath the sheets and slid her hands to just below his waist. Still no movement. He had a wonderful sized hard on. Gently she pulled the sheets off him so that his naked body was completely uncovered. She carefully straddled his legs so her knees were between his knees and ankles. She leaned over him and placed her lips upon his member. Slowly she moved her head back and forth. Matt moved slightly and his eyes opened with a moan from his mouth. She herself moaned after hearing his. The faster she moved her mouth over his penis, the wider his eyes got. She had never been one on oral sex. In fact, she couldn’t even remember giving any of her partners a blow job. She wanted to give Matt one now though. More than anything.

She could taste the combination of both of them as she continued. He was now very much awake and looking at the top of her head in amazement as the blonde hair bounced in unison with her mouth that was very much pleasing him.

Kate stopped and looked up at him. She mouthed the words ‘I love you’ and continued about her business. She moved faster and faster. He had no choice. He ejaculated and without any hesitation her mouth remained over his throbbing member. He arched his back and seemed to unload the ‘load of loads.’ She swallowed every ounce that he came.

When he had completed the act. She tidied up by licking all of his penis. Kate didn’t want to miss any of his wonderful and tasty fluid.

The act was complete. She leaped with her naked body toward his head. She landed softly. Her eyes met his. Her breasts met his. He loved the way that they felt next to his body. His nipples touching hers. Their lips met. He could slightly taste himself. Strangely he didn’t mind abit.

Looking deep within his multi-coloered eyes. “What is on tap today?” She stated.

“More than you could imagine.” He repiled. He looked at his alarm clock. 4:30? “Wow. We haven’t much time. We should get ready.”

She had no idea what he was up to. And she liked it that way. She loved him so much. She didn’t want to do anything without him today or any other day for that matter.

He got up from bed. “Give your buddy Erica a call and see if she can meet us here in a half an hour. After that join me in the shower. I’ll be waiting.”

Without hesitation she picked up the phone and pushed the seven numbers...

The phone rang but nobody answered and then she got Erica’s machine. Then it dawned on her that she was at Steve’s house. She didn’t want to go ask Matt what Steve’s number was because she knew if she saw him in the shower she would get distracted and then forget all about calling Erica. So she dialed Erica’s cell phone and heard the usual, “What’s up?”

“Erica, Can you and Steve meet us here at Matt’s house in half and hour?”

She heard her ask Steve. “Yea, sure, what for?”

“I have no idea actually. Matt has something planned.”

“Ooh, sounds mysterious. I like that. We’ll get ourselves together here and be right over.”

“I assume by together you mean dressed?”

Erica laughed at that. “Maybe, and I assume that you are already dressed?”

Now Kate laughed and said, “Nope, going to go take a shower first.”

“I see, in that case we’ll be there in more like an hour, gives you guys time to uh, take a shower and get ready.”

“Thanks. And Erica, thank you for the gift last night. We love it.”

“Have you tried it yet?”

“Not yet, but most likely tonight. We didn’t even go to bed until this morning. And that’s when we opened it. I can’t wait to try it out!”

“Well, your welcome, I owe you alot more than that gift Kate. Thanks. And now I better get going.”

“Ok. Oh yea, Erica, one more thing, I’m in love with Matt. Bye.” And Kate hung up. Erica heard the click and then just stood there and stared at the phone. Whoa! Kate doesn’t fall in love, especially with a guy she just met. ALthough she could even tell from last night that this time it was different.

“Erica, what’s up? Why are you standing there holding the phone and staring at it?” Steve asked.

“Just something Kate said shocked me. That’s all.”

* * *

Kate hung up the phone and danced across the room into the bathroom. She could smell Matt all around her. It was intoxicating. She leapt into the shower with him, wrapped her arms around his wet naked body and held onto him. Matt was aware of her the instant she entered the room. He had caught her as she jumped into his arms. She held nothing back with him. And he knew as he held her that he was not going to ever let her go. She had said she loved him, the memory of that still made him feel warm all inside. It was something he wasn’t used to but liked very much. And he knew he loved her too. He loved her even before he had met her. The dream had been so real. It had haunted him. He had been in love with her when she was just the fantasy woman in the portrait. But now she was here and even more than he imagined. He took her chin, lifted it with one hand while he still held her close with the other, pushed back a strand of the white hair from her face, looked deep into her eyes, and said, “Kate, I love you.” Their eyes met and locked and the look probably meant more than words could ever say.

Matt and Kate continued their shower, each washing the other. They both enjoyed touching each other tremendously. It was odd how much they enjoyed it. Neither could remember ever wanting to touch someone else like this. The urge to always be in contact with one another was overwhelming. Whether it was a brushing of the arm, a caress, a hug, the feel of their hair, the gentle touch of a fingertip, the affect was shocking and deep.

After their shower, they took turns drying each other off with a large towel. Reluctantly, they both dressed and finished getting ready. Matt picked out one of Kate’s new outfits for her to wear and Kate picked out of for Matt. Soon after, they heard the doorbell ring. Matt and Kate went downstairs to greet Steve and Erica.

“Hey guys, hop into Steve’s car, he’s driving.” Matt said.

“Fine, where am I driving to?” Steve asked.

“Adress C-9” Matt answered.

“What is C-9?” Kate asked.

“You’ll see, it’s a code for a certain place.” Matt told her and kissed her. “Trust me.”

They piled into the car and took off for C-9. After awhile and a good amount of secret foreplay in the backseat between Matt and Kate, they headed to the airport. “Why are we going to the airport Matt?”

“You’ll see.” and then Matt whispered to Kate, “I am obviously not distracting you nearly enough if you are paying attention to where we are going. I’ll have to try harder.” and as he whispered he slipped his tongue into her ear and explored it thoroughly. Kate shivered, Matt smiled.

Steve pulled into what appeared to be a somewhat private area. They game to a guarded gate and Steve flashed the man a badge and they entered through. The guard was still staring at the women in the car as they drove past. Steve parked in the private lot and they all got out. “Follow me.” Matt said. They walked until they came to a sleek private jet. “We’re going on a little trip.” Matt said.

“Matt, is this yours?” Kate was stunned.

“Yes, do you like it?” Matt was like a little kid showing his special toy and wanting desperately Kate’s approval which was very odd for Matt. He could care less what people thought. But now it mattered.

“Wow!” Kate said and her face told him she liked it and was very impressed. This made Matt feel good inside.

“Come on, the pilot should already be inside and ready to go. I called him earlier before I took a shower.”

They entered the plane, Kate and Erica with disbelief and excitement, and Matt and Steve with the shit eating grin they so often wore.

It was incredible inside. “Matt where are we going?” Kate asked.

“It’s a surprise Kate.”

Steve, Erica and Kate sat in the row of four seats directly across from the entrance. Matt walked into the cockpit and closed the door. After a few minutes the plane started to move and Matt exited the cockpit.

“Just had to update the flight plan.” Matt stated with the same shit-eating grin on his face. He buckled his seat belt.

“Where are we going? I don’t mean to be a pain. Tomorrrow is Monday, however, and I have houses to show.” Kate exclaimed with a small bit of anxiety.

Matt handed her a cell phone and whispered in her ear. “When we get to our cruising altitude, call you boss up and quit. When the seat belt light goes off you can make...”

“I just can’t quit like that. I have to give 30-days notice.” Kate said in shock.

“Kate, I am going to take care of you. You will never have to work again. Trust me.”

He was right. She knew it. She was in great hands. Especially when the hit the bed in ecstacy. She put up a fight, but knew that she wanted to be with him 24-7. SHe had no idea where they were headed. She didn’t care. She was with him and that was all that mattered. Steve and Erica were completely unaware of the conversation. They were too busy holding each other and looking out the window as the plane ascended into the sky.

The seat belt light when off and the Pilot stated that is was fine to move about the captain. Kate pushed the 11-digit number and told her boss that she would be in tomorrow, in fact, she would not be in for the rest of the year. She said it all with the biggest smile on he face. She never got along with her boss anyway. She never even liked selling real estate. She now knew her purpose in life. Matt, and making Matt happy. That was it.

“Is there a bathroom on this plane?” Erica asked.

“Follow me. I’ll show you.” Matt replied.

They walk toward the back of the plane. There was a bedroom all made up and seemed ready to use.

“It is right in there.” He pointed to the restroom. Erica started to walk in. “Oh and Erica.” She turned around. Her blue eyes were wide. His eyes glowed. “Sleep.” Her eyes shut immediately. He rested her on the top of the toilet. He whispered in her ear for several minutes. “Now stand up and when I walk out and shut the door, you will awake.”

The door shut. Erica turn around adjusted the cover of the toilet. Went to the bathroom and returned to her seat.

“Where are Matt and Steve?” Erica asked.

“They went up front to hang out in the cock pit.” Kate explained “They’ll be back later.”

“Where do you think we’re going?” Erica asked.

“I have no idea. I am sure it will be fun though. Actually as long as I am with matt, I would be happy wherever we end up.” Kate replied.

“You are really hung up on this guy aren’t you Kate? I have NEVER seen you like this with a guy before.”

“No guy before has ever been Matt. I think that I have just been passing time waiting for him to come along. He’s it though Erica. I know it. I have no doubts whatsoever.”

“I can see that. I think you’re right. You two belong together. It’s obvious whenever the two of you are together. A blind person would even be able to see the chemistry between you.”

This answer puzzled Kate a little. She thought Erica would lecture her on rushing into things. Odd. She had seemed so leery about Matt the other day when they were shopping. But she hadn’t met him yet. Matt had obviously won her over too. Kate figured she would really test Erica’s reaction to Matt with the latest news. “Oh Erica, did you know that I quit my job today?”

“WHAT!?”

ok, that was a more normal reaction from Erica. “Just a few minutes ago actually. That’s who I called on the cell phone. Matt told me I don’t have to work anymore and to call and quit. He’ll take care of me.”

“And so you did? Just like that?”

“YUP. You know I never liked real estate. I trust Matt, completely.” Here comes the lecture Kate thought.

“Well, if Matt told you to and said he’ll take care of you, I’m sure he will. I’m so happy for you kate.”

Whoa, so much for the lecture. Matt did win her over. Not that she had any doubts he would. he could charm anyone. He was perfect. “I am happy Erica, I mean TRULY happy. I think I am going to see about using my college degree and doing something I would actually enjoy.”

“That’s great Kate. You thinking about getting into forensics?”

“If I can get some kind of connection, I would love to pursue that. I never should have given it up. But first, I just want to take care of Matt and make him happy.”

Their conversation was interrupted by the entrance of Matt and Steve. Steve was still shocked at what Matt had told him.

Matt went over to Kate, held out his hand and said, “Kate, come here, i want to show you my plane.” Kate took his hand and followed him. She’d follow him anywhere. He led her back towards the bedroom, smiled at Steve and Erica and shut and locked the door. “My bedroom in the sky. Do you like it?”

Kate looked around at the luxurious bedroom suite around her. She looked at Matt and said, “It’s amazing but there’s one problem.”

Matt couldn’t help but feel a little hurt that she had found fault with his bedroom. He wanted her to love it. To love him. He had a slight pout on his handsome face as he asked her “What’s the problem?”

“You aren’t standing here naked in it.” Matt was instantly relieved and aroused at the same time. He loved the way her mind worked.

“I see. Well that could be fixed but there’s one more problem.”

Kate was already removing his shirt from his pants and undoing his belt. “What would that be Matt?”

“You aren’t naked and wet beneath me.”

“Well, I’m not 2 of those 3 things anyway.”

Matt groaned, pulled her close and they stripped off each other’s clothes.

Matt swept her up in his arms and dropped her on the bed and his body on top of her. He loved the way her naked breasts felt against his bare chest. He kissed her as he slid his hand down between her thighs and checked to see if she had been teasing him about being wet. Definitely not. He slid his fingers in and out of her and he kissed and nibbled on her breasts. Kate was moaning and arching up against him. He brought his fingers up to her lips. “Taste yourself Kate.” She instantly obeyed, opened her mouth and he slid his fingers wet with her juices into her mouth. Kate licked and sucked his fingers. THis aroused Matt and he slid into her as she continued to suck on his fingers and he sucked on her breast. He felt Kate’s nails digging into his back and then the flesh of his ass. Kate wrapped her legs up around his waist and he plunged into her farther and faster. Kate climaxed and bit his fingers still in her mouth and he exploded as he came into her. He bit her breast as he came. Neither bit hard enough to cause real pain but hard enough to send them into another series of climaxes. Finally Matt’s body collapsed on top of her. It was a feeling she was very much beginning to love. “I suppose I have to move.” Matt said.

“Well, I don’t want you to but I suppose you probably should.”

Reluctantly Matt got up. “Stay there, I’ll help you get cleaned up and dressed.”

“Wait, come here Matt” He did. She took ahold of his penis and slid it into her mouth and licked it clean. She could taste herself mixed with him. It was incredible. She was shocked how much she enjoyed that taste. She finished and said.“I just wanted to clean you off Matt.”

Matt was still in a sort of trance but managed to mumble a thanks.

A little while later, Kate and Matt emerged. Steve and Erica were already dining on the dinner that had been served. Kate and Matt joined them. ““I can’t understand why but I’m starved! Must have worked up an appetite.” Matt said. Kate hit him with a throw pillow lying nearby.

“Kate, you seem to have a habit of throwing pillows at matt.” Steve said.

‘You should see what else she can do with pillows.” Matt said which earned him another pillow thrown at him.

They ate their dinner and the pilot announced they would be landing soon. They prepared to land and Kate asked “Are you going to tell us where we are now Matt?”

“Anything for you love, we’re in Las Vegas.”

As the plane landed Kate couldn’t help but wonder what they could possible be doing in Las Vegas. She was never really a gambler, but maybe she was now. There seemed to several things that she never used to be, but she was now.

A limo met the four of them at the airport and took them to The Mirage. Of all the hotels that they drove by from the airport, this was her favorite. The ladies got out of the limo and all eyes were on them. The night sky was lit up with light of shows and the casinos. What a wonderful sight.

They checked in. Their rooms were ajoining and on the 43rd floor. The view of the strand was marvelous. The seemed to stare for hours.

“What do you think we ought to do first?” Matt asked.

“I’ll leave it up to you.” Kate replied.

Mat rifled through the suitcase that he had packed for Kate and him. He threw out a leather skirt and a goldish satin top. “Put these on.”

“What about underwear?” Kate asked.

“None needed.” Matt said with a grin.

“Knock and see if Erica and Steve are ready. I have to change myself.” Kate did as she was asked to. She was met at the door by Erica. She looked beautiful. They eyed each other up and down. Erica was wearing tight leather pants and a red spaghetti strapped top. Her heels were at least five inches if not more. Kate held out her hands and grabbed Erica’s.

“Holy shit do you look hot.” Kate said with the sweetest smile.

“So do you.” Erica replied with a wink. The smell of Kate’s perfume faintly reached Erica’s nose. She took a closer whiff towards Kate’s neck. Her nose gently touched it.

“You smell incredible.” Erica whispered in Kate’s ear on her way back for another look at Kate’s appearance.

“Thank you. Matt picked it out.” Kate replied.

Matt interrupted their conversation. “Time to go see the town.”

How right he was....

The foursome entered the limo as all eyes around them watched. As they drove along, Kate was mesmerized by all the excitement and glitter they passed on the way. The limo pulled up to an elite casino, the general public was not privy to this one. But Matt had connections and a hell of alot of money and he was welcomed enthusiastically.

Kate had never been a gambler, she never had enough money to be one. But she was immediately caught up in the excitement all around her. Matt saw it in her eyes and it aroused him. An image of him making love to her on the black jack table passed through his mind vividly and he suddenly was having a hard time walking.

Kate, Erica, and Matt made their way over to the roulette table. Steve had disappeared for the time being. The girls were timid at first to do much betting because of the fear of losing so much money but Matt laughed and gave them each a stack of chips and told them if they lost it all, it was no big deal. He wanted them to have fun, just like they did with the shopping. He didn’t tell them he had given them thousands of dollars in chips. As they played, the drinks they consumed went down without much notice. Matt made sure that their glasses were never empty.

Steve returned and motioned to Matt. Matt excused himself but not before he kissed Kate fully in front of all those around her. He just wanted to make a point to all the males staring at Kate that she was not available. And he also just had to kiss her because it had been entirely too long since he had tasted her mouth. Of course now he was having some difficulty walking again. He and Steve went off into a small private room.

“Were you able to arrange everything I asked?” Matt said.

“Down to the last detail my friend. Have you told Kate yet?” Steve asked.

“No. Not yet.”

“Don’t you think you should tell her soon? She might like to know that she’s getting married tomorrow. Women are funny like that. Somtimes they even like to be asked.”

“Kate will do anything I want her to do. And for your information, I do plan on asking her tomorrow.”

“What if she says no?”

“She won’t.” She couldn’t. He had it all, he would never let her go. And he knew she never would. Although damn Steve for making him feel that little bit of doubt and panic he tried so hard to bury.

“You aren’t playing your mind games on Kate are you Matt?” Steve was dead serious and a little uneasy and nervous for his friend.

“No. I don’t need mind games with Kate. Yeah, I gave her a few harmless suggestions but I would never do that to get her to marry me. I don’t need to Steve, she actually loves me. Me and not my money. Just me.” It came out a little more forcefully then he meant, but he was a little hurt that Steve would even bring that up.

“I’m sorry Matt, I didn’t mean it like that. I know better than anyone the way women fling themselves at you. Women would fight to get you to marry them. You could have your pick. I have also seen though the way Kate affects you. No woman has ever done that to you before. Not even the ice princess I thought you were going to eventually marry. And Kate, even when she was just a portrait, you were obsessed with her. How many nights did we sit in your living room and stare at her, it?”

“I know, it’s ok, Steve. Even I can’t explain this hold she has over me. I can’t get her out of my head. I can’t imagine life without her. I am not going to let her go Steve. Not ever. And just so you know, she appears to be the only one besides you that my mind games don’t fully work on. She remembered the first time I tried it on her, most of it anyway.”

Steve just smiled at his friend. He had watched him date the most beautiful women around but they never lasted more than a day or night and he was bored. Matt never became emotionally involved with any of them. The ice princess had come the closest but Matt hadn’t shared his real life with her. He always held back.

“So what would you like to do on your last night as a single guy? What about your bachelor party? I always imagined I would throw you this wild bachelor party! How am I, your best man, going to throw you a proper bachelor party when the bride and maid of honor are in town with us? Do you think they are going to let us go out later by ourselves? Or is that why they are out there drinking like fish from what I saw?”

“Take a breath Steve. It’s all covered. I realize that the groom doesn’t usually arrange his own bachelor party but since the best man took care of all the wedding arrangements, I thought it would be ok. And thank you, by the way for doing that. Kate’s wedding is going to be a special, not a typical Las Vegas wedding.”

“So where is our bachelor party going to be?”

“Back at our hotel suite.”

“What? Where are Kate and Erica going to be during all this? I hardly think they are going to appreciate sharing their room with some strippers and whatever entertainment you lined up.”

“Oh, it’s just going to be me and you at the party as far as guys go. They’ll be there at the suite of course. After all, they are the entertainment for the evening.”

“Kate and Erica are going to be the entertainment for your party? But I thought that you and I would be together hanging out at your bachelor party, celebrating our friendship, you know sharing a last single guy fantasy, watching the strippers and all that stuff.”

“Oh, we will be. We’ll both be there, and once again I repeat that Kate and Erica will be the entertainment.” Matt said it with a certain grin and Steve suddenly understood and was immediately rock hard.

“You mean to tell me that Kate and Erica are going to strip for the both of us?”

“For starters. Something like that. Then more stuff.”

Steve was speechless and felt an overwhelming surge of lust. “Matt, you are my best friend without a doubt but you do realize that you tend to get a little “crazy” when it comes to Kate. You might even be a little territorial, shit, you practically pee on her to show everyone she belongs to you. Now you are going to let her “perform for me’ and “be” with Erica?”

“Yes. But only because you do fully understand that she is mine. You can watch but if you ever touch her, you do realize that I will have to kill you. And Erica is a woman and therefore no threat to me”

“Understood. Just one thing. Erica hasn’t said anything to me about this. And she doesn’t know yet about the wedding... How did you get them to agree to this?”

“Well, she hasn’t said anything because she doesn’t really “know” yet. Either does Kate. But it might have been “suggested” to them how much fun it could be and how much they would enjoy it if only they allowed themselves to do that.........”

“You used your mind games on Erica too?!”

“It’s not mind games if it’s just a suggestion. They can choose not to do it if they want to. It only works if they are willing.”

Steve smiled. “I guess mind games are ok if they are just suggestions.”

“I would never force them to do anything they didn’t really want to do Steve. But they will do it tonight. I can already see it. If you watch them closely, you can see the subtle signs. Now we better get back to them and chase away the wolves I am sure are lurking around them. Two women that hot should not be left alone for very long.”

“Let’s go.” Both men walked back out to kate and Erica who sure enough were surrounded by an army of men who reluctantly moved away with the return of Matt and Steve. Steve could barely contain himself looking at Kate and Erica. His lust was unbelievable. Matt noticed it and smiled but he was probably as rock hard and turned on as Steve. They both had difficulty walking. Seemed to be a chronic problem for them.

“Well Steve, what do you say that we take these ladies out to dinner and feed them before we go back to our hotel for the evening.”

The four left the casino and went to an incredible restaurant for dinner. The guys could barely contain themselves through dinner. They were painfully aware of the contact between Kate and Erica. The occasional touch and caress between the two women was arousing the men every minute. Matt couldn’t blame Erica, he couldn’t keep his hands off Kate either. And Matt spent a good part of dinner with his hand on her thigh and up her skirt. Once or twice he slid a finger up into her and found her wet which made him want to cum in her right then. He was dying to get out of that restaurant. The guys were ready to bolt back to the hotel but the girls wanted to stay for the show. The guys gave in and sat through a hysterical show but the humor did nothing to stop the lust or the ache in their groins. They did make sure to keep the drinks flowing to the girls and the touching and caressing increased. Kate and Erica were having a wonderful time. Erica leaned over to Kate and whispered in her ear something about the show. She was not sure why but she felt this urge to nibble Kate’s ear with her teeth and she did. Kate felt it and smiled at Erica. They looked at each other for a long moment, each surprised by these feelings. Matt and Steve saw the look too and had had enough. “We’re leaving. Show’s over.” Next one to begin soon! Matt thought. “Steve, Erica, meet us in the limo in a minute. There’s something I just want to show Kate first.”

Matt grabbed Kate’s hand and dragged her over to the manager. Matt whispered something to him, handed him a hundred, and the man nodded. They followed him to an office in the back. He smiled and then left them. “Matt, what did you want to show me in this office?”

Matt locked the door, turned around, unzipped his pants, pulled them off along with his underwear and said, “THIS.” Kate smiled at the massive hard on. Matt approached her, turned her around, wrapped his arms around her and pressed up against her back. He kissed her neck and then whispered in her ear, “Put your hands on the desk Kate and bend over.”

She did as he told her. Matt lifted her leather skirt up and thrust himself into her. Her wetness surrounded him and he held her hips and he thrust himself in and out of her faster and faster. His lust had built up to his limit, he came into her with a force that would have knocked her over had he not been holding onto her. Kate spasmed around him and he felt her cum with him. She turned around, “Thank you for showing me that Matt, It’s the best sight I’ve seen in Las Vegas.”

When they had readjusted themselves and Matt dressed, they left the office and went to the limo to meet Erica and Steve. They returned to the hotel and as Matt said to Steve, “Why don’t you guys come over to our suite for some drinks and dessert?” Matt realized his lust had returned full force. It was bachelor party time!.......................

Kate could see that Steve and Matt had something up their sleeves. The smirk on Steve’s face gave it away when he opened the door for he and Kate to join Erica in the Limo.

“It is still early.” Kate stated. “Why don’t you and Steve go back to hotel and gamble. Send the limo back to this exact spot in exactly two hours. Erica and I have some sights that we would like to see. You two get back to the Erica and Steve’s room at exactly 9:45.” Kate then reach down inside the limo and her hand was met with Erica’s. She lifted the hand and helped Erica out of the limo. Steve and Matt just looked at one another in confusion.

“I am not sure....” Matt’s mouth was met with both Erica and Kate’s right index fingers. A sweet sound of ssssshhhhhhhh escaped their lips simultaneously. Both the females all but pushed the men into the limo. After the door was closed Kate grabbed Erica’s hand and worked in the opposite direction that the car was headed.

“What the hell just happened?” Steve asked while his eyes followed the ladies as they became harder and harder to see.

Matt told the driver to remain on duty and pick up the women in exactly the same point at exactly 9:30. Not a minute later.

“What the hell just happened?” Steve asked again.

“I haven’t a clue.” Matt said as he finished the conversation with the driver.

The next two hours seemed like years. Matt and Steve occupied themselves by gambling. Collectively they lost $10,000. Neither of them could concentrate on the activities at any of the tables. They were more worried about their watches and when to head upstairs.

Finally the time came. It was 9:35. The two men smiled at one another and all but sprinted to Steve’s room. As they entered, the time on each of their time pieces read 9:43.

The two of them sat on the couch and decided that the girls were running behind. The remote was controlled by the guest. The phone rang.

Steve picked it up on the start of the second ring. “Hello.”

“Meet Erica and me in The Lake Room in 2 minutes. If your not here. We leave without you.” Kate had a mysterious sound to her voice. “The clock is running, right now.”

Steve hung up the phone promptly. “Matt let’s go.” Steve loooked at his watch. 9:45 exactly. ‘Damn they’re good.”

“Go where.”

“The Lake Room.” Steve replied. “We have 2 minutes. Or they’re gone.”

They sprinted out the door. “Follow me. I know the sort cuts.” Matt instructed.

As they ran to the express elevator, Steve gave an update of the time. “1:45.” Just then the door opened. They jumped in and Matt puushed the number 8. The doors closed and the anxiety for each of them contiued.

“You think that she was serious?” Matt asked.

“She certainly sounded like it.”

“The Lake Room is a private showcase room. What the hell is going on?” There was no answer to Matt’s question. The doors opened and the two of them stepped out and ran down the hallway. A note on the door said to open the doors and lock them when they entered.

Matt did as the note instructed. As they entered the well lit room darkened and there was a sexy and seductive voice that directed them to take a seat in the two chairs at the front of the stage when the lights for the stage came on.

“That was Kate. Wasn’t it Matt?”

“I think so. She didn’t sound like herself.”

Kate announced in a voice that amazed Matt. “Gentlemen, let the show begin.”

The small stage came to life with lights. Kate sat in a chair with a table in front of her on the stage. She was dressed in a school girl uniform—a kilt-like skirt and a white blouse that was tied up and exposed what looked to be a gold navel ring. Her light blonde hair was tied into ponytails on both sides of her head. Her heels were very much unschool like. There were black and 5 inches in height. She looked outstanding. Her legs slowly spread apart. Her stockings ended with clamps connected to her garter belt. Her blonde pubic hair was in plain sight of the men and not covered with underwear. Both Matt and Steve’s jaws dropped with excitment.

Music began to blare for behind the stage. Matt thought it was “Hot for Teacher” by Van Halen. Erica came in as the music started.

She too was dressed in a matching school girl outfit. Her navel was also exposed and when the lights flashed off of it, the red glare of a ruby could be seen by the men. Both women started to swing and sway with the music, in a sensual trance like manner. Erica seductively danced her way over to where Kate was sensually arching her back and moving to the music. Each time Kate arched, her breasts came close to popping out of the shirt which was held together by only the tie above her navel. The men could see up the curves of Kate’s legs. She stretched her one leg up above the table and slowly ran her hand from her ankle down over her calf, ever so gently caressing herself through her stockings. She ran her hand up her inner thigh and above the top of her stocking. Matt and Steve’s eyes were glued to her and the sight she was presenting. They were rock hard as they watched her fondle the folds of her pussy with her long fingernails. She threw back her head as she arched up against her fingers. She slid one finger in and out of herself. THen she slid two, and three. When Erica reached Kate, she walked behind her and smiled down at Kate’s thrown back head. Erica took both of Kate’s ponytails in her hand and pulled Kate’s head back and held her there. Then Erica bent down and brushed her lips against Kate’s in a light kiss. She released Kate and walked beside her and lifted Kate’s leg off the table as she stroked her hand along the length of Kate’s leg and ever so briefly touched the blond pubic hair on Kate. She held out her hands and Kate took ahold of them and stood up. Erica raised Kate’s fingers to her lips and inserted Kate’s fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them and could taste Kate on them. Finally she released them. They continued to sway and dance as Erica took her hand and slid it from Kate’s lips down her chin and between her breasts to the knot that held Kate’s shirt together. Kate swung her hips and body as Erica undid the knot. Then Erica pushed the shirt back and Kate’s breasts sprang out to the view of the guys. They were already turned on beyond reason, this was the sweetest torture they could imagine. Erica slid Kate’s shirt off her shoulders and arms. She slid it up behind Kate’s head and used it to pull Kate to her. She pulled Kate up so that her bare breasts were crushed against Erica’s straining breasts. They moved their tightly pressed hips together as the girls lips locked in a longer kiss. Matt and Steve groaned. Then Erica dropped the shirt and Erica pulled away and danced the way Matt remembered her dancing that first night. But when she turned around and Matt saw her back, there was a white bandage covering her lower back from almost hip to hip. Steve seemed puzzled by it but was too turned on to really care. But Matt knew immediately what it was. He couldn’t believe she did it he moaned to himself. THe bandage was covering a brand new, beautifully done tattoo. Kate smiled because she knew Matt would know. He would have to wait of course to see the design it covered. It was a cluster of roses at the small of her back. One large rose surrounded by many others. Vines extended from the small of her back to almost the sides of her hips. Delicate rose buds adorned the vines. As Kate twirled back around, he could see her gold and diamond navel ring clearly as the lights flashed off of it. Matt was stunned and incredibly horny by this point. He wanted to rush onstage, rip off the bandage and make love to her right there but he forced himself not to move.

Kate now moved to Erica and unbuttoned her shirt and she continued to dance. She slipped Erica’s shirt off of her body as her mouth brushed kisses along Erica’s throat and down between her breasts. Both women now stood topless. In unison, they continued to dance as they slowly unzipped their skirts and they fell to the floor. Neither had on any underwear, just garter belts, stockings, and high spikes. Kate sat down on the table raised her leg up in the air which gave Matt and Steve a wonderful view. She unclipped her stocking and slowly rolled it down her leg. Erica took off Kate’s spiked heel shoe and kissed Kate’s toes as she put the stocking down on the table. Kate then repeated this act with the other leg. She stood up and leaned over onto the table, her ass swaying temptingly to the guys. She took her garter belt in her hands and wiggled her ass and hips as she slid it down to her toes. SHe then looked at Matt and tossed it to him. It practically hit him in the face because he seemed to be unable to move. Kate moved back to Erica. She kneeled down in front of her and unclipped Erica’s stockings and slid them to the floor, along with her shoes. As she rose back up she planted small kisses along the lengths of Erica’s legs and across her pubic hair. Steve had almost had enough. He was sure he was going to cum just watching them. He almost didn’t care if he did. Kate was kneeling in front of Erica and took ahold of Erica’s garter belt with her hands and pulled it down and off. She then ran her hands along Erica’s legs and when she was kneeling again, she took ahold of Erica’s red ruby navel ring in her mouth. She released it and ran her tongue around Erica’s navel and Erica threw her head back and grabbed onto Kate’s blond head. Both women were now completely naked on stage and both men were overwhlemed with lust and desire. THe women separated then and started to dance, a deliciously seductive dance to the music as their hands slid up and down their bodies. The guys didn’t know what to expect next. They sat back, willed themselves not to cum just sitting there and waited breathlessly for what the girls would do next.

Kate moved the chair away from the desk and placed it sideways at the front of the stage. She sat and spread her legs. Her hips swayed to the next song that came on. It didn’t matter to anyone present what song it was and who sang it. Erica was on the opposite side and facing away from her. Kate brought her hands to her face and whistle. The noise immediately got Erica’s attention. Her head snapped around. Her white hair flunged in her face. The gentlemen stared as though everything were happening in slow motion.

Kate took the same fingers and motioned to Erica to come to her. Erica obeyed her. She had no choice. It was something she must do. She had a lust for Kate that she had never known. She knelt in front of Kate. Kate knees were spread and her blonde pussy was inviting her to take part in moisture control. Kate was hot. She was dripping wet. The minute that Erica noticed, she moved her tongue up the side ofe Kate’s left leg from the heal to her pussy.

Steve and Matt were each about to cum when they noticed the silver stud running up Kate’s thigh and eventually planted in Kate’s dripping wet pussy.

Kate’s face look up to the ceiling in ecstasy as Erica’s tongue touched her inner thighs. The bar was evidently present and warm. It felt incredible in her. Erica unknowingly had a way with her tongue. She thought it would hurt more than it did. It had a home right and there was only one thing to think about. Making Kate cum. Erica’s tongue fluttered back and forth. The juices seemed to flow none stop. The taste was one that Erica enjoyed immensely as she devoured every last drop.

Kate lowered her head and looked at the top of Erica’s white hair. She came again to Erica’s enjoyment. She lowered her hands and raise Erica’s head. There was lust between them. Kate pulled her friend up to her mouth. The kiss was electric. How could either of them be feeling this? The had been friends since high school. Their tongues entangled as the shock of seeing this happening about drove the men insane.

Kate got up and sat Erica down in the chair that was now vacated. She spread Erica’s legs and then immediately walked off stage. When she returned she hid behind her what she had retrieved.

Kate’s released her right hand from her back and spread the white contents all over Erica’s brown pubic hair. After completely covering it, she brought forth from her left hand a razor. Erica moaned. Kate carefully shaved her best friend and left no evidence that she wasn’t a natural blonde.

Kate then washed Erica with slow deliberate strokes. She washed where her pubic hair once was and then up and down Erica’s inner thighs. It was driving Erica wild and she was moaning and writhing around on the chair. Kate smiled as she noticed how dripping wet Erica had become. She took the washcloth and stroked Erica’s pussy with it. Erica threw her head back and begged Kate to make her cum.

Kate put the washcloth aside and knelt before Erica’s spread legs. She ran a finger up her leg, over her thigh and then slid it into Erica’s dripping pussy. Erica arched her back and started thrusting her body along with the motion of Kate’s finger. Kate slid another finger in and then another. She thrust them in and out at a faster and faster rate as she moved them around inside of Erica who was bucking up and down on Kate. Kate removed them and put them into her mouth and licked off the juices. Erica begged Kate for more. Kate obliged and continued to fuck Erica with her fingers. Erica screamed and exploded as she came and orgasm after orgasm engulfed her. Kate removed her fingers and grabbed Erica’s wildly thrashing hips with her hands and pulled Erica’s pussy to her mouth. She plunged her tongue deep into Erica’s pussy as Erica came again. She held Erica’s pussy to her now wild tongue.

Matt and Steve had reached their limit. It was difficult to determine whose moans were whose with Erica literally screaming in ectasy. Both men exploded and they came with a force that surprised them. Orgasms ripped through all four people in the room.

When they caught their breath, Kate and Erica walked down off the stage. Kate sat and straddled Matt and Erica sat and straddled Steve. The girls were both pleased at the obvious approval that now appeared on the men’s pants. Without hesitation, the girls simultaneously stood up and knelt down in front of their men. They undid the guys’ pants and pulled them down to the floor. Then Kate and Erica began to lick up the cum off of the guys. This caused new immediate hard ons and the girls continued to perform oral sex on them, their white blonde heads bouncing up and down on the guys. It didn’t take long for the men to cum again and shoot their loads into the eager women’s mouths. The girls swallowed and savored every drop. Then they looked up to the men and smiled.

“Kate, let’s go back to our room now.” Matt said and gently pulled her up to him. “But first you should probably dress before we go out into the hotel.” He went upstage and gathered her costume. Kate followed and picked up all her things and Matt dressed her. He took her hand and when they got to the door, he looked into the eyes he obsessed over and simply said something that was overwhelming him, “Kate, I love you.”

Kate looked into the sexy eyes she adored and said with the devilish grin he now knew so well, “I know.”

Matt’s eyes opened wide at that, he grabbed her ass and pinched it. “Is that all you have to say??”

“No, your pants are wet.” and she laughed as she said it and then at the pout on his face that appeared. But along with the pout came another pinch on her ass.

“Matt, I love you too.” The look in her eyes emphasized her words.

Matt smiled his own devilish version and said “I know.” She pinched his ass as they strolled out into the hotel hand in hand and snuck back up to their room.

The elevator ride seemed to take long enough until Matt reached over and pulled the emergency switch. Steve and Erica had taken the next available elevator for obvius reasons. The moment it stopped Matt grabbed Kate by her light blonde hair and pulled her close to him. He quickly stripped her and began to kiss her more rapidly as he did so.

He pushed her up against the nearest wall to the elevator. His three longest fingers slipped into her blonde pussy. With the other hand he undid his pants and let them drop to his ankles. His clingling underwear would not be as easy. He released he ever busy hand and removed his underwear. Her moan was incredible. It made him harder with every breath she took.

He firmly lifted he in the air and placed her on his everready hard-on. As he gently set her down Kate exploded with ectascy. The scream was glass shattering. The moment was breath taking. The movement was exciting to her. Her back moved up and down the wall. She exploded again, and again. The alarm didn’t seem to bother either of them.

“Watch out when we get back to the room.” Matt stated with confidence. “You may be shocked with what I will do to you.”

“I will lett you do anything to me Matt.” Kate replied, already conceding. “I love you.”

They dressed as quickly as he had undressed them. He reached to the control panel and pulled the elevator to realease it. The alarm stopped and the elevator continued on its way.