The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Real

The hot young blonde rips off her clothes, moaning and writing in pleasure while doing so. The resistance is no more. The Queen has won, all is lost. All that remains is complete submission. The blonde falls down on the couch and spreads her legs. Her silky, sexy, hose covered legs. She lowers a hand to her throbbing sex and begins to rub. Her cries of lust fill the room as the last of remaining threads of free will float away. “I submit to the power and pleasure of nylon. Long Live The Sheer Collective..”

“Wow, I say, leaning back in my computer chair. “JM has put a great bow on the series with that entry.”

My name is Julie and I love hypnotic porn. I watch clips, read stories, and look at photos of anything involving hypnosis and mind control. Lately, an interesting set of photo manipulation comics has caught my interest on an Internet forum. It’s called The Sheer Collective and since volume one I haven’t missed an update. However, JM, the creator recently announced an end to the series. He still posts pics and comics but in my opinion they will never be as good as Sheer Collective. In any event, I just finished viewing the final post of the series and I’m not disappointed. As always, I open the comments box and declare my thoughts on the post. Just as I finish typing, my phone rings.

“Damn!” I say aloud, “my phone is in the kitchen.” I get up and go to answer my phone. The ring tone is the sith theme from Star Wars. It’s my boss on the other end.”Hello Daniel, what’s up?”

“Hi Julie,” he replies. “I hate to bother you so late but I just got off the phone from the higher ups. The head of the DNC wants to meet tomorrow at their office. I know it’s short notice but I need you to join me in that meeting.”

“It is short notice, “I respond, “but, if you need me, I’ll do it.”

“Thanks Julie, we will leave from our building at 8 in the morning. If all goes well we should be back just after lunch.”

“So, I ask, dreading the answer, “is this a casual meeting or formal?”

“Formal, I’m going to need everyone dressed to impress.”

“That’s what I figured,” I reply, “I’ll be ready Daniel.”

He says goodnight and we hang up. I then go to the bedroom and open my closet. Normally work is very casual and the dress code flexible. But, when a big client wants a meeting, casual just will not do. I scroll through my outfits on the closet rack until I reach what I’m looking for. My powder blue business jacket and matching mini skirt. I’ll pair the jacket and skirt with a white blouse, black pumps, and.. ugh... pantyhose.. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a hose hater, and I can’t stand he recent bare leg trend. I just prefer my normal jeans to having to slide into what i view as a necessary evil. I dig through my hosiery drawer before finding the sole only non damaged ones. A pair of department store nude hose I bought a few days earlier. As I set the package on my dresser, I remember that I never finished writing my comment on the Sheer Collective pic. I return to the computer and in light of Daniel’s’s call I decide to change my comment. Instead of “Nice ending JM!!” I write, “Love the conclusion, but, now I’m worried lol. I have to wear hose to work tomorrow. I hoe Nylon Queen leaves me alone lol.”

“That’ll get a laugh out of JM,” I say aloud before exiting the screen. After checking a few emails I call it a night and head to bed.

That light, that wonderful emerald light. I’m floating towards it but never seem to get closer. Suddenly the silhouette of a woman appears in the midst of the glow. I can’t make out a face or features but I still know she’s beautiful. Her hand reaches up and beckons me to her. Now, I gain ground, float closer and closer to the source of the glow and the goddess waiting within. Just as it seems I’ve reached my destination, a loud buzzing fills my ears. The glow disappears and the woman with it.

I sit up and push the off switch on my alarm clock. “Just when it was getting good,” I say, frustrated that I did not finish the wonderful dream. I get up and go the shower. As the hot, refreshing water flows over me, my mind reflects back on images from my slumber. “Who was that, woman? What was that green light?” While my mind continues to ponder those questions my right hand drifts south and I begin to caress myself. The pleasure from my actions snaps me back to reality and I finish myself off. I exit the shower clean and satisfied. While I dry off, my phone rings. Star Wars hero theme, it’s my husband.

I answer the phone, “hello baby, how is your trip with the guys?”

“Good,” he replies, “We hit a winning streak last night so they want to stay another night. Will that be alright?”

“That will be fine dear, I have a big meeting today, so I won’t be worth a damn tonight anyway. You know how those things drain me.”

“Thanks honey, “he responds, “I’ll pick you up something nice as a souvenir. Love you, have a good day.”

I reciprocate the sentiment and hang up. The call has put me behind schedule a bit. “I quickly slide strap on a bra and put on the blouse. I then slip into the skirt and reach for a pair of panties. But, just as I go to slide them on I catch a glimpse of the hose on the dresser. I set the underwear down and decide to go without. “Hose have them more or less built in anyway,” I convince myself. I grab the package and flick it open. The silky fabric feels good when it first touches my fingers. “What the hell?” I think, “It’s just a pair of department store pantyhose.” I shake off the feeling and slide my legs into the silky tubes. Once I have everything pulled and shifted into place I slip my feet into the pumps, throw on the jacket, and leave for work.

Save for an asshole trying to cut me off, the drive to work is uneventful. As I enter the parking lot I see Daniel standing near my spot. I’m not late, but getting close. I exit the car and he approaches me.

“Cutting it close Julie. Let’s head out. Oh, yeah, read this on the way.” He hands me a packet that outlines our presentation. Two other men get into Daniel’s car with us. I recognize their faces from around the office, but can’t place the names. During the ride, I study the packet, most of the presentation is nothing new to me, We’ve been working on The DNC account for a while. Behind all the fancy business lingo the bare bones of the presentation is a pitch about why we are the best firm to handle commercial work during the upcoming election cycle. We arrive at The DNC office and exit the car. Daniel gives us a last minute pep talk and we enter the building. Our party is met by peppy blonde receptionist who leads us into a large conference room.

“They will be with you shortly,” the peppy blonde says. As she exits I notice that she is wearing very fine looking coffee colored hose. The image reminds me of our own receptionist Aria. She is Hindu Indian but speaks flawless, un accented English. Unlike me, Aria is always dressed up. As the face of our company she almost has to be. Most clients and visitors don’t see us on a regular basis but as the receptionist, she is seen always. With rare exceptions due to extreme weather, I don’t recall seeing her without pantyhose on. She prefers to wear darker tones much like the peppy blonde had on.

The sound of the door re-opening, and The DNC team entering snaps me back to reality. That is at least until she walks in. Mid 30’s, tall, maybe 6-1 and long legs that go on forever. Long legs wrapped in silky, semi sheer black pantyhose. I quickly re-focus my gaze away from the silky legs to check the rest of her out. She has short, dark red hair that seems very similarly done up like my short blonde. It’s almost black, but just light enough to give off the sheen of red. Her face is that of a model, sculpted to perfection with juicy red lips and what seems to be green eyes. She has paired her wonderful hose with a very high end jet black jacket with matching skirt and pumps. Under the jacket she is wearing an emerald green blouse. She takes a place at the head of the table. Daniel is seated to the right of her with me next to him and the other 2 members of our team down from there. Her two associates, both male, takes seats across from Daniel and I. Before sitting, she extends her hand to my boss and I. “Hello, I’m Nancy Quinn. It’s very nice to meet you.” With introductions out of the way we sit and get down to business. Daniel hands a copy of the packet to Nancy and her team and begins. It is at this moment that I notice something. There is a mirror behind and off to the right of Nancy that gives me a first hand view of her long, silky legs under the table. Based on the angle, I conclude I’m the only one who sees the view.

Daniel then throws the floor to me. I focus and nail my portion of the presentation. However, once done, and the pressure off a bit I relax and divert my gaze back to the mirror. Nancy’s silky legs are in an x across one another. They stay in that position, stationary for a few minutes before she un crosses them. The red haired beauty then slips her silky right foot out of her shoe and begins to rub it up and down the opposite sheer leg. Rub is actually the wrong word, let’s go with itch, it is more of an itching motion. In that moment, I suddenly feel my own hosed legs begin to feel warm. In addition, the texture if the nylon that normally annoys me starts to feel different. Not itchy, but satiny.. Soft and satiny. The temp rises in my legs once again. “Damn old buildings and their flaky cooling systems,” I think to myself. I shake off the warmness and focus once again. Though my part is over, the conversation can still be shot back to me at any time.

The talking between them continues, One of her men and Daniel are going back and forth. Then, out of the corner of my eye I see Nancy twitch. It’s subtle, not noticed by the others, but I see it. My first thought is to check the mirror. Sure enough, her hand is under the table, rubbing her leg, just above the knee and below the hemline of the skirt. I look back up, a bead of swat trickles down her cheek, she quickly and covertly wipes it away. I feel my face, It’s warm, but no sweat. My legs get warmer, softer, silkier. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear I was in one of the stories from the Internet. “Yeah,” I kid to myself, “my hosed legs are warm and I feel sexy in the nylon today. It must be Nylon Queen and The Sheer Collective.” I scoff at my overactive imagination. Stories,fiction, not real. This is all just the result of a high pressure situation and faulty AC.

Suddenly Daniel turns to me. “Julie, is everything alright? You seem uncomfortable.”

I nod, “I’m fine, I’m just so exited about the possibilities what we can do for The DNC.”

Daniel smiles and turns back to the man nearest Nancy on the other side. he seems to be the talker, the lead negotiator, not Nancy. That seems odd, we were led to believe she was in charge, but, her contribution to the meeting has been limited. A sudden tingling draws my attention back to my silky soft legs. So soft... So silky... I cross my legs in an x in an attempt to quell the sensation. It makes matter worse. The feel of my hosed legs touching one another makes the heat grow more and the tingling soon becomes more frequent.

“Dammit!” I scream in my head, “What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I so.... so horny...”

My legs grow warmer, my silky, soft legs... So silky... Sexy... I have to regain my focus.. I dig deep and block out the pleasure emitting from my legs.. My... Sexy... Silky legs.. “No,” I scold myself, “It is just the busted AC!! There is nothing different with the pantyhose. I really need to stop reading JM posts before bed.”

I look up, everyone is looking at me. The expression on their faces tells me all I need to know. “Shit,” I curse to myself, “I was asked a question.” I smile and jostle the papers in front of me. I can fake this. I think of a good line to release the tension and part my lips to deliver it. What comes out is not a line, or even words. The sound that escapes my throat is a soft but clearly audible moan. Daniel shoots me a dirty glance and picks up the conversation.

“I guess I work them too hard,” he kids referencing the sound I made to a yawn vs wait it really was. The DNC party buys it and the 2 men let out a chuckle. Nancy on the other hand has her eyes squarely on me. Her gaze is intense, almost hypnotic. The heat in my nylon clad legs is not reaching critical mass. I hope I don’t have to talk again, I no longer trust my voice. Suddenly, Nancy holds a hand up toward her men. They stop speaking and Daniel follows suit. Nancy’s juicy red lips part, “I have heard what I need on this matter. Now, I would like a moment alone with Julie.” The others all stand and before he walks away Daniel leans in to me and whispers into my ear.

“This account is all but locked up Julie, don’t mess it up.”

I nod and he leaves the room with the other men. My legs burn now, not in pain but desire. I’ve never seen the other women in the office experience this when they wear hose. Hell, the receptionist wears them all the time and she seems fine. I break out pantyhose maybe twice a month and this shit happens. The heat is near unbearable, I remove my jacket. I then muster up the remaining threads of my voice. “I think the AC or something is broke, it is hot in here. Ummm, are you warm s well?”

Nancy smiles and removes her jacket. “I agree, it is a bit warm, perhaps the men didn’t notice because they feel things differently from us. So, I know that was not a yawn Judy. Tell me, what has you so horny?”

I was taken back by her bluntness.. Her tone, was it scolding or inquisitive? Once again I dig deep to find words. “It’s actually kind of a funny story. It stems from a myth, an urban legend born on the Internet. Have you ever heard of The Nylon Queen?”

Her face changes but I can’t decide what she is emoting. Is it disgust,pleasure, laughter. She is so good at masking emotion. I guess she’d have to be surrounded by politicians all the time. Daniel pops in his head to see how things are going. “Is everything good in here?”

Nancy smiles and replies, “Yes, why don;t you and the others take an early lunch. Julie and I will wrap the deal up. I am surrounded by men all the time. I would like some girl time while finishing up this business.”

Daniel shrugs and gives me the thumbs up. He then exits, closing the door behind him. “Damn’ I scream in my head,” I have be alone with her?” She’s too calm, too rational. I drink a bit of water and manage to get out more words. “So, we got the account. Shall we sign the needed documents?”

“In due time Julie, first I’d like to hear more about this Nylon Queen and why that made you moan earlier. Why she’s making you squirm and writhe in your chair as we speak.”

Nancy is right, I’m a mess. I can’t hold still, the heat, the pleasure. Sexy... Silky pleasure... I swallow hard and reply. “It’s just a tale a fiction from online chat rooms etc. Basically she puts women into her service, her collective with silky...sexy nylon..”

The read haired beauty rises from her chair, revealing her long luscious hose clad legs. A cocky, confident smile comes across her face..

“Why is she not taken back by this fantastic, tale,” I wonder, “Why is she fine with me moaning in a business meeting? Then, it dawns on me, the truth of the whole matter dawns on me.. Nancy sees the look of enlightenment on my face and smiles. She begins to rub her hosed thighs, teasing the hem line of the skirt. Shit! did I just stand and mirror her? My breathing quickens as she walks towards me. My thoughts race, “I have to leave, I can’t let her get hold of me. This is not real. It is all a story made up by a guy at a computer. I... I can’t let touch me....”

It is too late. Nancy’s face is mere inches from mine. Her hands hold my waist. Where are my hands, oh god. One is cupping her tight and perfect nylon ass while the other runs up and down the thigh. Nancy Quinn... initials NQ.... Nylon Queen... No, it can’t be it just can’t... A moan escapes my throat.

“Your not wrong Julie,” she purrs. “I am Nylon Queen. I am not a myth or fiction. Some aspects are given liberties online but at the end of the day I am very real..”

Her revelation sends my mind into a whirlwind. “Why me? I’m not special, if she’s anything like her online persona she can have any woman she wants. Why me?”

“I know what your asking yourself Julie, You want to know why I have chosen you. The answer is quite simple. You claim to hate pantyhose and wear them only as a necessity. But, your comments suggest a desire, a hope that something as bland as pantyhose can mix with your existing mind control fetish.. Well Julie, It’s real, and the two are one.”

Her answer does not satisfy me, but, it’s not my place to question the will of my quee... “No!! Stop that! Have to think.. Have to fight this.. get away from her. She’s so.... So.... So sexy... So silky....” Her hand drifts from my waits to between my legs. She caresses my dripping hose covered sex. A wave of pure pleasure pours over me.

My mind goes to thoughts of my female co—workers. Most of them don’t wear hose but would look damn good in them, especially if the serve my quee... No, have to forget them, block them from my mind. I may fall but perhaps I can protect them from this fate..”

Nylon Queen pulls me in closer, her hand has left my wet pussy. But. mine has replaced it. I’m rubbing myself intensely as my lips and hers hover closer and closer. She bends her head to the side and places her plum lips to my ear. She whispers, “I know of the others Julie.. Others who can serve me in nylon. Like that receptionist, she loves hose.. So do you, don’t you Julie?”

“Yes,” I reply in almost a cry. My fate is sealed, part of me is devastated thus the crying crackle in my voice. However, that feeling is soon replaced by passion and lust.

Nylon Queen senses I’m close, she goes for the final blow to my will. “Your so close my dear, you want to give yourself to the power of nylon.”

I nod, she continues, “ all you have to do is accept me and all I have to offer. Surrender to the power and pleasure of nylon. Bare your throat to your queen and embrace the collective.”

My head goes back, her strong arms keep me from falling. With all the lust and desire that has been building I give in. “Yes my queen...”

My declaration of submission is followed by a series of lustful moans that echo through the room. Nylon Queen then grabs the back of my head and pulls me in for a passion filled kiss. I am engulfed in the essence of pure pleasure.

Moments later our lips part. I am short of breath. My silky hosed legs feel better than ever. Nancy slips her jacket back on and hands me mine. “Come Julie,” she says, “We still have much to do before the day is done.”

I nod, “Yes my queen. All hail The Sheer Collective..”