The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Jack desperately hopes that she can hold things together through her job interview, even though it’s the season of fertility.

Jack’s Interview

(mc, mf, fd)
* * *

Copyright © 2008 by The Lycanthrope. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Permission granted to The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (EMCSA/MCSTORIES) to post and archive.

This is an adult fantasy. If you are under 21, please go away. If explicit sex offends you, please go away. If you are offended by frank language, please go away. If adult fiction is illegal where you live, please go away. If you are still reading, welcome! The story is fiction, the characters are fictional, the locations and situations are fictional. If anything in this story resembles reality, it’s a coincidence. My characters live in a world where casual, unprotected sex won’t kill you. We don’t. Practice safe sex, OK? This story was originally submitted to Michelle’s “April Is The Cruelest Month” contest at mcforum.net

The Lycanthrope welcomes comments and suggestions at

* * *

Jack stood and checked her reflection in the lobby window. Between the brightly lit lobby and the dark, rainy day outside, the window made a reasonably functional mirror. The woman she saw looking back at her looked professional enough. She smoothed an imagined wrinkle out of her black skirt and walked back toward the receptionist’s desk, her sensible low-rise black heels clicking smartly on the tile floor.

Ordinarily Jack wouldn’t even come out of her apartment on a day like this. It was April, the heart of Spring, the time of rains, fertility, birth and rebirth. Ordinarily she’d avoid any contact with other people during the spring. But the bankruptcy and subsequent closing of previous employer put her in a very tough spot, so she’d had to take a chance.

The receptionist took the sheaf of neatly filled out forms from Jack and placed them in a manila folder without even glancing at them. She tapped a brief tattoo on the keys of her phone and spoke into her headset.

“Your 4:30 interview candidate is ready, Mr. Cooper,” she said.

“MISTER Cooper?!?” Jack thought, fear rising in her chest.

“Excuse me,” she said to the receptionist, “I believe I was supposed to be interviewing with Ms. Sanderson.”

“She had to leave early,” the receptionist replied. “Mr. Cooper is her manager and he will be doing your interview.”

This was definitely not good! Jack could feel her fear building toward panic. She didn’t want to interview with a man during the best of times and Springtime was far from the best of times. No, this was far too dangerous. She really needed the job, and being interviewed by a man...

“Um, I can come back some other time when Ms. Sanderson is around,” she blurted out. The receptionist looked up at her and then beyond her. Hearing approaching footsteps, Jack knew it was already too late. She turned.

He was short, a fair bit beyond pudgy, balding, and appeared to be around 60 years old. Jack felt a tiny spark of hope as he dieseled toward her.

“Maybe he’s too old and nothing works any more,” she thought. He extended his chubby hand toward Jack.

“Hello,” he said, “I’m Howard Cooper.”

“Jack,” she replied, shaking his hand. He picked the manila folder up off the receptionist’s desk and looked back at her with a questioning expression on his face.

“Just Jack?” He asked. “No last name?”

“Actually Jack is my last name,” she replied. “Eurycoma Longifolia Jack. You can see why everyone just calls me Jack.”

“Yes, I would say so,” he said as he indicated the corridor from which he had just come. Jack followed him as he waddled down the hallway until they reached an office with ‘Howard Cooper’ neatly engraved into the plastic sign on the wall next to the door. He opened the door.

“Why don’t you have a seat right there, uh, Jack,” he said, indicating the two chairs on the near side of the large oak desk. Jack stepped to the closest of the chairs and sat as Cooper closed the door and made his way to the high-backed chair behind the desk. So far things seemed to be going well as far as Jack could tell. But he had touched her when he shook her hand, and now they were in an enclosed space, and it was April, and... Jack intentionally shoved that particular line of thinking back down into the depths of her mind and tried to focus on a more positive outlook. Howard Cooper dropped heavily into his chair. Jack wondered briefly if it was armless to better accommodate his girth.

“I have to warn you up front that we have a ton of applicants for only a handful of open positions,” he said as he started reading the application forms Jack had just filled out.

“Yes, I can imagine,” Jack replied. “You’re probably getting flooded with applications from former employees of Tri-State Telecom. I worked there, too.”

“Ahhh, I see. Well, yes, um, it’s a pity that they went under. Probably all the overhead of running a full call center was too much. We run a much leaner ship here at Marketcom. All of our phone reps work from their homes. Some of your former co-workers don’t like that arrangement, but that’s how we work here. Is that a problem?”

“Oh no, Mr. Cooper. Tri-State had a small work-from-home program and I was one of the people in that program. I prefer working from home,” Jack said, thinking that “insist on” was a much more accurate term than “prefer.” She watched Cooper closely, not sure if the flushing of his face was just a “chubby guy thing” or if he was feeling another influence.

“Your-co-ma... You-ree-come...” He struggled, reading her name off the application.

“Eurycoma Longifolia Jack,” she said, slowly pronouncing each syllable. “On the phone I tell customers my name is ‘Jackie.’”

“It seems that your parents had a thing for unusual names. You list your brother as a contact and he’s...”

“Labisa Pumila,” Jack said. “We’re twins. Our names are Latin, from biology; botany, actually. We’re named after Asian plants. Our parents were, well, let’s call them ‘New Age’ and leave it at that.

“I used to think our names were a cruel joke they played on us when we kept having to explain that we were really related even though we had different last names and both of our names were different from our parents. We’ve gotten used to it over the years... Sorry, too much information.”

“Not at all,” said Cooper, squirming in his chair and pulling at the collar of his shirt, “I think you’re fascinating... Uh... Your names, I mean. How did your parents get away with giving you different last names?”

“It was part of a naming ritual. New Age religion stuff,” Jack said. “Yeah,” she thought, “a naming ritual that hadn’t been performed in over 800 years and shouldn’t have been performed 26 years ago, either. Why the hell did we have to be born just in time for a lunar eclipse at the peak of Spring?”

Jack looked up from her thoughts to see Cooper staring at her, desire burning in his unblinking eyes.

“Ah, shit,” she muttered under her breath. She’d seen that look dozens of times since she’d reached puberty and she remembered each time vividly. She knew that the job interview was about to be over. Maybe Cooper’s body would thwart him. Maybe he was too old and too out of shape. Hell, he might have a heart attack, so maybe that... Nope.

Howard Cooper stood. Jack could see his erection tenting the front of his pants. Her nostrils flared as she drew in the scent his body was exuding in response to her presence. Her pupils dialated her vision narrowed to focus sharply on him. She knew what was about to happen and now her body was committed and she was looking forward to it. Cooper paused a second and then let out an animal-like grunt. He rounded the desk with a swiftness that surprised Jack. Grabbing her by the waist, he lifted her out of her chair and shoved her face-down onto his desk, crushing Jack’s aching breasts onto the oak surface. Jack felt him lift her skirt and tear her cheap, bargain bin cotton panties apart. She knew better than to wear good panties outside in the Spring; and to keep a spare pair of the cheap ones in her purse. She heard him fumbling with his belt and stepped to spread her legs so he could enter her easily.

Cooper slammed his cock fully inside her and Jack came. He pounded into her over and over, grunting like a rutting pig and her orgasm continued. She always orgasmed the whole time they were inside her. Her pussy clenched Cooper’s cock, squeezing, rippling, milking, sucking it deep inside, aching for his seed. Cooper kept thrusting, his mind overwhelmed by his body’s intense desire to fill this girl with his cock. He only lasted a couple of minutes before the throbbing suction of Jack’s pussy was too much. His balls tightened and he pumped his semen deep into her.

Jack was vaguely aware of Cooper withdrawing from her. She felt her orgasm slow and subside. Reality slowly seeped back into her mind and she pushed herself up off the desk and stumbled back to sit in her chair. She heard moaning and looked up.

“Oh my God, what have I done?!? What have I done?!?” Mr. Cooper had somehow made it back around his desk and was sitting in his chair with his head in his hands, sobbing over the guilt that had just come crashing down on him. Jack noticed his pants still on the floor in front of her. This, too, was a familiar situation for her. Her memories of many similar predicaments were as fresh and detailed as if they’d all happened yesterday. But maybe this one could turn out better than most of the others had. She had an idea.

“Mr. Cooper?” He started slightly, apparently surprised to hear her right next to him instead of across the desk. His sobbing continued.

“Mr. Cooper? Howard? It’s OK. Really.” He looked up and his eyes widened in shock to see her standing next to him wearing nothing but her black heels.

“But I... We... I never... And now you’re...” He stumbled, trying to express several different thoughts at once.

“Shhhhh,” she said, touching his lips lightly with her finger. “It’s OK.” She stepped around in front of him, and sat lightly on the edge of his desk. “Um, look, Howard. Is it OK if I call you Howard?” He nodded. “Howard, that was nice. Really nice. But now you’re all upset because you think you took advantage of me or something.” He nodded again, shame in his eyes.

“Howard, you didn’t have much choice. Hell, I don’t have much choice, that’s why I stay away from men as much as possible. That’s why I need a job that will let me work from home. If I’m around guys, this just keeps happening.

“Can we make a deal here, Howard? It seems that you have a job opening and I really, really need that job. And,” she gestured toward the rampant erection pointing up from his lap, “I think you really, really need me to fuck you again.”

“Oh my God!” Cooper exclaimed. “But how... It never... What...?”

“It’s one of the main effects of E. Longifolia Jack,” she said. “They’re really interesting plants. My parents had some strange ideas about worldwide love and fertility and they concentrated the effects of the two plants in my brother and me. You should see what his life is like. Can you imagine every female you meet who is between puberty and menopause being wildly horny for you? EVERY female? It’s not a pretty picture.

“Anyway, I’m qualified for the job, I need to work at home, and I’m actually very good at telesales. And just so you don’t feel like I’m backing you into a corner I want you to know that I’m going to fuck your brains out again whether or not you give me the job. And when we’re done, I’m going to do my best to never see you again, whether or not I get the job. And that’s got nothing to do with you, that’s just how I have to live my life.” Jack stood and gently pushed Howard back in his chair, then straddled him, her trimmed bush poised inches above his painfully hard cock. “But I really do need this job, Howard.”

She lowered herself onto him and immediately began coming again, her pussy clutching and milking Howard’s cock. Through the haze of her constant orgasm she vaguely heard him moan, “You’re hired.”

-END-