The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jacob’s Tina

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

A woman going about her busy day finds herself helping a man trying to find his wife.

A woman came walking down the street looking flustered; she walked quickly while struggling to keep the phone on her ear.

“I’m running some errands and then I’ll pick up some food for us and the kids. They’re okay with chinese, right? Okay, I’ll see you later honey.”

She put the phone back in her hobo bag, continuing to shuffle around in it to find her list of errands she had to run. She pushed her shoulder-length brown hair out of her face, annoyed. She wanted to cut it even shorter but she knew her husband wouldn’t like it.

“Okay, laundry—check. Optometrist—check.” She was glad she got a good deal on her glasses but she wasn’t looking forward to meeting with her client next; he was a mean one. She dressed smartly at least, it wouldn’t make a good impression to show off the apartment dressed like a slob, and she was sure she was close to making the sale.

She did her best to keep her spirits high as she hustled to the car. She was lost in thought, mentally preparing when she suddenly found herself face first into a man in front of her.

She looked up in confusion as the man took a step back, “Oh no, I’m so sorry! Are you alright? I just—Have you—I mean are you okay?”

Clearly he was as surprised as she was, keeping her from immediately being put off by the man who bumped her. He looked like the seedy type—someone you wouldn’t want to bump into, and despite the worried look on the man’s face disarming her she found her hand moving to her bag. She felt silly though seeing he was already holding a rather large bag himself.

“I’m alright. Sorry about that.” Just as she was going to walk past him he put his phone in front of her.

“Have you seen her? I’m sorry. She’s missing and I’m trying to find her. I’m Jacob.”

She looked down at the blurry photo of a woman, not really able to make out much other than she was blonde and looked like the sort of person that would associate with someone like him. She found herself responding likewise as she studied the photo, “I’m Tina.”

“That’s her name too!” He practically leapt at her, making her step back. “Ah, sorry. It’s just, I’ve been looking for her for days now, and I found out she had taken a bus here but I don’t know this city very well.”

Caught up in his energy, she momentarily forgot about her appointment, “Have you gone to the police?”

“They didn’t do anything! I had to take matters into my own hands to find her.”

The 40-something year-old looked flustered. She supposed the other Tina was his wife. Her husband would probably do the same if she went missing, she thought.

“Can you help me for a second? I’m lost. I heard from her friend where she was going.”

She knew the place he described. It was only a few blocks from here, but it was a confusing route and he would definitely get lost. She could tell him to take a cab, but she felt particularly sorry for him and decided her good deed for the day would be to walk him there herself.

“Oh god thank you! I really appreciate it Tina.” She found her hand being shook by slightly clammy hands, repulsing her slightly but she held it in.

“Of course. I hope you find her.”

“Thanks. You’re real nice, y’know? Just like my Tina. I hope I find her too.”

* * *

They had just started walking but it had already become somewhat awkward—at least, for Tina. She was walking a man she never met before to a spot to help find her wife, who shared her name. She felt good about helping but, she hoped the woman was—well, “What kind of person was she?”

“Well she was blonde—you saw—she’s also pretty tall,” he placed his arm about a head higher than his own, “mostly due to her high heels, though.”

She looked down at him; that’s still pretty broad, she thought. He seemed pretty short, even she was about where his hands were. Though she had to chalk it up to her shoes, too. Why did she wear such high heels anyways? It made all this walking around to do errands difficult. She decided to be more mindful in the future about it.

For now she had to help Jacob get where he’s going. She looked up at the tall buildings surrounding them; she loved the big city, but knew it was easy to get lost in it. As Tina gazed at the windows above, a stiff breeze broke her from her reverie. She rubbed her arms, and felt a coat come over them.

“Here, it’s cold,” Jacob offered. Not wanting to take off the coat that was placed on her for fear of looking rude, she had no choice but to thank him.

“My wife likes fur coats,” he continued, “likes how warm they kept her.” Tina realized she must have been wearing one of his wife’s coats. She did agree it felt warm though, and she hugged it tighter as they walked.

He must have really loved her, Tina thought, because he kept going on about his own Tina. “She’s a real spur of the moment-type person. Just up and does what she wants.” No kidding, she thought.

“I think it’s uh, reflected in her taste, y’know? A little wild. Kind of like you, funny enough.”

“Like me?” She was dressed for a real estate meet up, she thought.

Jacob pointed out for her, “Animal prints. She was into stuff like that. The cougar print dress.”

Her eyes snapped down, “Why am I wearing my club dress...” she muttered in disbelief.

“Huh? You say something?” Jacob turned to her.

“Ah, nothing. It’s leopard. A leopard print dress.” One that was way too short for daily wear, let alone a client meeting. She hoped she had time to change beforehand, or she’d feel embarrassed. At least Jacob liked her taste.

They walked in relative silence the rest of the way, Tina a little off balance both figuratively and literally, not being used to such high heels.

Jacob read off the sign, “Here the restaurant—The Lonely Cat.” Tina looked at the place; he expected to find his wife at a place like this? She didn’t really want to judge him by his looks but, well, he looked like a skeev and his wife a bit of a tramp. Though she couldn’t talk much dressed the way she was, she realized and laughed to herself.

“Thanks for taking me here. I’m real thankful.” He shook her hand before she even realized it.

“Oh, no problem, good luck.”

Jacob put his arm in front of her, “Wait, why don’t I treat you to a meal; as thanks for helping and all?”

“I don’t know...” She really had some place else to be, but it was a very fancy place. “I’m a little underdressed.”

“Nonsense, you just need the proper accoutrements.” He handed her a purse and a smaller bag of jewelry.

“My wife would dress up to the nines when I took her out.” Tina found herself cajoled into using the makeup and jewelry while he spoke, momentarily confused into forgetting her appointment again.

“She’d wear beautiful gold jewelry; on her arms, neck, and just everywhere,” he continued, “glitterin’ like a jewel.”

“Tina’d paint herself up real nice. Some might venture to say it was a bit um, overly sexy, but I’d punch the man who’d venture. My wife is a sexy one and we both know it.”

He turned to her as she finished up, “you look just like her!” She wasn’t sure if she should be insulted; she tried to keep everything light but by the end she thought her face looked downright slutty, and she wore practically every piece of jewelry in the bag. Jacob didn’t seem to mind though, “That purse matches perfectly with the rest of you, you should hang on to it.”

“Thanks, Jacob.” She found herself being dragged inside, when she remembered her appointment. Looking around at the swankiness of it all, she figured her client could wait a bit. That was the only thing she had to do anyways today, so she breathed out and relaxed her grip as they walked in.

* * *

The waiter had taken her coat and seated them down. A few people gave them looks, but Tina knew it was because of how they were dressed. Luckily they were out of the way in a corner, and Jacob wanted to give her a free meal though, so she didn’t complain.

“Do you think you’re closer to finding your wife, Jacob?” Tina started, trying to find something to talk about.

Jacob smiled, “I don’t think I’ll have any trouble from here, thanks to you.” Taking a sip of water, he continued, “How’s home life for you?”

Tina started to answer, “I have two kid...s... I was, supposed to be doing something?” She put a hand to her head. “My husband, Ethan,...who...what’s happening?”

“Are you alright?” Jacob offered, though leaning back in his chair. “I’d like to hear more about your family.”

Tina was shifting in her chair uncomfortably now. “My...what are my kids names? I’m...Ethan, something’s wrong...”

“Oh that’s just like you, my forgetful little blond. It’s alright my Tina. Just relax.”

She almost stopped feeling her headache, “My Tina??” She winced immediately afterwards, not even noticing the long blond hair swinging past her face down to her waist.

“Shh, don’t make a scene,” he started rubbing her leg.

“Stop that! Jacob, what...what are you...” She started to back up from her chair, but Jacob pushed his hand upwards, rubbing the upper part of her thigh firmly.

“Don’t make a scene—my Tina wouldn’t make a scene,” he was looking at her right in the eyes, “She isn’t rude like that. She might be a horny little slut, always ready for sex,” Tina’s breath got heavy, “a little minx who fucks me then runs off to fuck other guys. Strangers, like people named Ethan...”

She felt memories slip away as she felt her snatch get slippery. “She might be a whore like that, but she’s not rude. She always comes back.” He moved in close to her, “She comes back because she loves me the most.”

She felt her passion overflow, and leaned in, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She reached under the table, moving his hand from her thigh to her crotch, forgetting about appointments, or family dinners. Only her husband Jacob was left.

“I told you I’d find you babe.” He pulled away from her, leaving her face pleading for more. “C’mon, let’s get out of here—I’m feelin’ an itch that you can scratch.”

They quickly left the restaurant, Tina doing her best to keep step while in a monstrous heat. Jacob made a beeline for the nearest motel, with speed Tina would have found suspicious for a traveler if she still had her mind. “This is more my style, something I can afford,” Jacob chuckled to himself as he walked into the reception.

* * *

Sun beams lit up Jacob’s eyelids, forcing him to greet the next day. Looking around his room he saw his clothes strewn about, various used condoms (he didn’t know what kind of diseases these women might have!), but no Tina. He yawned, and pulled his naked self out of bed.

“Welp, can’t say I didn’t see that comin’. She was always a little tramp like that. Oh well, I suppose I’ll just have to find me a Tina again, heh.”