The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Japanese Schoolgirls 2: The Beginning

Miko and her friends had known each other since elementary school. In middle school, they began to notice boys attention to them, especially their skirts. Later in the senior grades, they learned how to get boys to do things for them, their chores, their homework with a little tease and especially with a panchira (panty peek) up their skirt they could get boys to do almost anything. As they rode the train in their senior year, they observed the college and business school girls teasing the businessmen on the train with panty peeks and short skirts. They watched one of the girls bring a highly teased businessman off the train, following her with his eyes fixated on her ass. One day they saw a college girl tease and then jack off a businessman on the train for a pretty good sum of money. They decided to start rolling their skirts into miniskirts for the ride home on occasion to see what would happen. They got a lot of attention from the businessmen who seemed desperate for that panty peek, Miko sat and crossed and re-crossed her legs one day drawing the attention of a man who ended up in a dead stare. She laughingly noticed the bulge in his pants and could easily have taken him to a small motel and jerked him for a good profit.

After high school, Miko and her two friends wanted to go to secretary/business school. Mr Nakamura, Miko’s step-father thought that was a good idea as she would learn about business and be able to help with the company. Miko had larger ideas. After they started school. The girls noticed more attention from the men on the train as they traveled and , especially when they shortened their skirts. They started teasing the men on some days and occasionally, when they needed some money or wanted to shop, would jerk a man, either on the train or in a small motel, They usually stayed together. Sometimes they would all go to motel together with a man and two of them would tease with a miniskirt/panty tease dance while the other jerked him off. Some of the men would become almost catatonic with their eyes glazed on the girls behinds as they watched the panty dance, “miniskirt and panty hypnosis” Miko thought. The girls began to study on the internet about miniskirts and panties, why men were so fascinated with them, and about hypnosis. They had a desire to dominate men and found a hynodomme who was willing to teach them, They practiced their techniques on the men on the train, sometimes bringing one to a motel for “panty hypnosis” or “miniskirt hypnosis”. One poor man they teased for several hours and he finally ended up shooting his load halfway across the room on Mikos command. He was too weak after that to go home so Miko and her friends left him there to sleep it off. They would take control of him anytime they wanted. Several weeks later, a lifting of the skirt and flash of panty and crook of Miko’s finger had him following like a little obedient puppy to the motel. They had several men on the train in this state. Miko called it “panty hypnosis training” It gave them regular spending money.

Now it was time for the real fun to start. The girls were at home when Mr Nakamura arrived. They came out of Mikos room with their skirts shortened to just a couple inches below their panties. “Why you wear skirts like that?” Mr Nakamura demanded. “We thought you would like it daaaadyyy” Miko cooed as she pranced by swinging her hips. “I-I don’t like” Mr Nakamura stammered. His face was flush with a mix of anger and lust and he needed to sit down. He sat on the sofa just as Miko had planned. She sat next to him. As she did her skirt rode up giving a peek of her white panties as she sat. Mr Nakamura tried not to look but couldn’t help it. “Watch our dance” Miko said as the other two girls stepped in front of Mr Nakamura and began a slow hip swaying and panty showing dance, their panties at the same level as Mr Nakamura’s face. “Watch dance” Miko commanded. “N-No” Mr Nakamura protested but his eyes were already beginning to stare. “Watch pretty skirts and panties dancing” Miko sang. Mr Nakamura’s eyes were beginning to glaze and his face relax. His face was back to normal color and a bulge was beginning to form in his pants. Miko began to slowly rub the bulge. “N-No” Mr Nakamura weaky protested. It would be his last. “It’s ok” Miko cooed. “Just watch pretty dancers, their pretty little skirts and panties swaying back and forth, back and forth” “Back and forth” Mr Nakamura droned, “Watch panties and hips and little skirts moving, swaying and relax” “relax” Mr Nakamura droned. The dance continued and Miko relaxed her step-father more and more as his bulge was throbbing in her hand. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his swollen member and lotioned it up. The music sped up and the girls dance as well. Miko began to work Mr Nakamura’s cock with one hand and his balls with the other. “Watch dance” Miko commanded “dance and pretty panties take away your will” “My will” Mr Nakamura parroted.

“as you watch dance, all control go to Miko”

“all control”

“you obey Miko”

“obey”

“always obey Miko”

“always obey”

“must obey Miko”

Must obey—must obey” Mr Nakamura exclaimed as his orgasm approached

“always obey Miko, your are under control of the panties”

“Obey, under control” Mr Nakamura shouted as the girls giggled

“Cum under Miko’s control” she commanded as he shot his helpless load into the air some of it reaching the panties of the dancing girls.

Mr Nakamura collapsed back into the sofa, His eyes glazed, Mikos friends who were dancing sat with them, one on the sofa arm and one on Mr Nakamura’s lap.

“your cum touch panties” Miko exclaimed “panties own you”

“panties own me” Mr Nakamura droned to the giggling delight of the girls

“Sleep now” Miko ordered “sleep and remember only that your are under the control of Miko’s panties”

“under the control of panties” Mir Nakamura droned as he drifted into sleep.

The girls stretched him out on the sofa and covered him. They then went to Mikos’s room and watched TV and studied more ways to panty dominate men. There were some shows with a lot of up skirt footage. Miko and her friends decided to save some of these shows on DVD’s. They used the computer to imbed hypnotic messages in with the dancing and panty shots. They thought they would use them to “condition” the men and then use their mini skirt and panty dance to complete the domination. They made a lot of these DVDs.

One by one they had Mr Nakamura invite the top executives of the company over for dinner only to be put under panty hypnosis and control by the girls using the DVD‘s and their dance. They experimented on ways to make it better and more compelling. Soon they had control of all the company’s management who were working harder than ever and making more and more money which was going to Miko and her friends. After several months, they had control of the whole company and had it signed over to them. They owned the company as well as the managers. The girls laughed about the day the company president brought the signed ownership paper to them, crawling to them on his hands and knees with his cock throbbing as they sat cross legged in their mini skirts on his desk. They did then reward him by letting him strip naked and crawl round his office for an hour like a dog following one or the other of them prancing around in their little skirt as he looked helplessly up their skirt at their white panties while the other two laughed at the show They then had him sit in a chair and Miko sat next to him. The other two sat on the desk across from them. Two strokes of his cock, the two girls crossing their legs and the command “shoot” had him helplessly ejaculating into the air.

The company was doing well due to the hard work of the executives. The girls let them run the company and took the profits. They were doing much better as they were now not under the tease of some other schoolgirls as they rode the train to work but only under the control of Miko and her friends who had them focusing on company business and an occasional panty domination. The company was doing so well they were working on acquiring an American company. Several American businessmen were sent over for the preliminary negotiations. The girls arranged their rooms and ensured that their “miniskirt and panty DVD’s” were playing constantly on one of the channels. They nicknamed it the “panty channel” or the “miniskirt channel”. This channel only showed in the rooms they selected. The hotel manager obediently agreed to anything the girls wanted as he shot his helpless load under their panty control. They owned him too . One by one the Americans were conditioned by the “miniskirt/panty channel” and then invited to Mr Nakamura’s. All of them ended up under the girls domination. It was easier to do this after the conditioning by the DVD’s the girls laughed “like fish in a barrel”. After all the preliminary work was done, favorable to their company, of course, the American company was sending Mr Tim Smith to Japan to finalize the deal. The girls were ready for him.