The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jenny

a hypno story

This is the story of how my online friend Jenny turned from a online chat friend to my personal mindless slave bot, and was willingly to do this transformation too.

Jenny was a cute chick, very photogenic judging by the photos she sent me. I didn’t have a photo to send her, which later turned out to be something good.

One day we were chatting online. She was very depressed. She just lost her job, was deeply in debt. I tried to cheer her up somehow. We started talking about movies we saw recently. She said she was fascinated by a movie she saw recently. It was called Svengali. She thought it was so cool to be so deeply in a trance, that you become another person. More then just someone else, but totally under someone elses control too. I could tell by her voice that this really was exciting her. The internet connection couldn’t hide the pleasure from her voice.

I told her I did have some training in hypnotizing people. The excitement in her voice shot up to a higher level. She was so enthusiastic, she said she had dreams of being hypnotized, not realizing it was happening till it was too late, feeling trapped in her own body. Listening to someone dominate her will, nothing more then a robot with someone else pulling her strings. If I didn’t know better, I would think she was masturbating herself.

I told her I was willing to let her have her thrill, but under some conditions. We chatted enough to know that she could trust me. Her conditions were simple and even more pleasurable for me. She didn’t want to be physically hurt, wanted to be well cared for. In return, she would allow me to deeply hypnotize her into nothing more then someone who’s sole purpose to give me pleasure. One more thing, she wanted to be unaware it was going to happen until it was too late. Since she didn’t know me, it was more exciting that a stranger was doing this to her.

She gave me her schedule for the next couple of days. All places where people innocently get together. Looking over her schedule, I decided the best place was the laundry. A spinning dryer could be just the thing.

I went to the laundry mat to find her there already. She looked bored, which would make it that much easier to hypnotize her. The only thing I hoped for was she didn’t recognize my voice till it was too late. Well, here goes nothing.

“Excuse me miss, is that your stuff in the dryer?”

“Yes, why do you ask”?

“I just took a load of laundry out, and I think I left something in it”

“I don’t think so, what was it”

I looked in the spinning window and waited for her to begin to stare at it too. “It was a red shirt.... There I think I just saw it”

“Really? I didn’t see it”

“Just keep staring, you will see it again”

“Ok”

I kept staring at the dryer, trying not to let the hypnotic effect get to me. I also kept an eye on her for the slightest hint that she was letting it get to her. Her eyelids wasn’t blinking as much, her breathing was slow and regular. This was my time to either deepen her trance or mess it up totally. In the most soft and relaxing voice, I started to deepen her trance.

“You find it relaxing to stare at the spinning clothes, so relaxing”

“Yes” she responded. She was definitely watching the clothes, concentrating on finding the red shirt in the dryer, not realizing yet my true intent.

“Your mind is very relaxed”

“Very relaxed”

“You can only hear the sound of my voice”

“Only the sound of your voice...no”

She was realizing my true intent, but even though her voice showed her fight, her eyes were glued to the spinning dryer.

“You only hear the sound of my voice, only my voice”

“Only your voice”

“What is your name?

“Jenny”

“Jenny, even though your eyes are open and seem awake, you are asleep in a dream”

“Asleep...dreaming”

“While you dream, you will listen and do whatever this voice tells you to do”

“Will do whatever this voice tells me to do”

Success, I smiled to myself. She was in a deep enough trance to obey my voice, but barely. Once I have her alone, I will deepen her trance till nothing of her will remains.

“Jenny, you will follow me to my car”

“Will follow you to your car”

“Forget about your clothes, you will not need them anymore”

“Will not need clothes anymore”

Yes, I was already undressing her with my eyes, a shame to cover up her body. And since she will not be out in public anymore after this, clothes, she won’t need.

I pre-recorded a tape that she will listen to over headphones to deepen her trance. A electric candle for her to stare upon will become her world while my voice takes her to a deep trance.

I placed her in the backseat, placed the headphones on her, turned on the electric candle and hit play on the tape. When her mouth started to silently repeat her instructions, I drove us to my home, which will be her world from now on.

At every stop, I looked in the rear view mirror at her. As her will was being slowly destroyed, her facial expression was getting more and more relaxed. Sometimes I wonder if a smile escaped from her lips before she went blank again. Deep down I did think she was enjoying what was happening to her.

When we arrived at my house, she was no longer just a hypnotized woman, but someone whose mind was gone now. She was nothing more then a robot, ready to carry out any commands that I issue.

I stood her in the center of the room, and admired her. Her blank expression, her glassy eye look was making me very excited. I wondered if on some level she understood what I did to her. I know she was enjoying it, and I enjoying her.

I undressed my new lovely robot. She was definitely a pleasure to look at her, but I wanted more then just someone pretty to look at.

“Jenny”

“Yes master, I am here to serve you”

Mummmmm, the programming definitely took and I wanted more then just a pretty body to look at.

“Dance for me, a very erotic dance for me”

“Yes master, I only exist to serve and obey you”

With that her body went into motion. Her hands made love to her curvy body. The more she danced, the more excited and aroused I was getting. But I wanted more then just her body to excite me; I wanted to hear her voice too acknowledge my dominance over here.

“Who am I?”

“Master”

“And what are you to me?”

“Your obedient servant, your slave, I will do what ever you ask of me to do”

“Keep saying that over and over again”

And she did over and over again. With each repetition, I was getting more and more excited, but I wanted to feel her body rub mine.

“Give me a lap dance”

Which she did, the best lap dance I ever had.

I wanted her to stop before I loose control and cum.

“Stop and be quiet, walk over the mirror”

She did as I told her, as there is nothing left in her to question why she should do anything. She just hears my commands and carries them out.

I walked up behind her, I wanted her to see her reflection in the mirror so if there was anything left of jenny’s mind, she would enjoy the pleasure I would give her.

I let my hard cock rub her between her butt cheeks. My hands cupping and massaging her breasts. But what I wanted was for her to see her mouth the words that excited her so.

“Who are you”?

“Your slave” she responded back. Her heart started to race, yes I thought to myself, there is still something there that is aware of what is going on, and enjoying it.

“Does anyone else matter to you besides me?”

“No” “There is nothing else that matters to you except to please me”

“Yes I exist only to please you”

“And so you shall in your new life”

Complete.

She is now my personal love bot. Unbeknown to her, I have done this before, six times to be exact. One for every day of the week. I escorted her into another room. In this room, there were 7 glass tubes, of which 6 contained beautiful women in suspended animation. I walked number 7 over to the empty glass tube, told her to stand still. I walked over to the control panel, activated it, and started to manipulate the controls to freeze Jenny, no not jenny anymore, but Saturday’s plaything. The tube labeled Saturday closed, sealing her inside. I touched another control and she was instantly frozen till next week when I awakened her. That is her, that is all their existence now. Just a day of pleasuring me, then back into the chamber for another week. I had a very good collection of hypno robots in suspended animation. Right now one for every day of the week. Pretty soon I will expand my collection to a different one every day of the month.