The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jenny, Queen of the Fairies

And while Jenny, Queen of the Fairies slept her faithful slaves stood watch over her, ready to do battle with anything or anyone who may do her harm. On her north side stood Charlie Britain, Jenny’s most dedicated and devoted admirer, determined to protect his beautiful Mistress from all and sundry.

Then, while Charlie stood guard, all of a sudden he saw a figure appear. As the figure got nearer, he could make out it was a woman. As she got closer still he could make out her features better. She was absolutely stunning! She was dressed in black, tight black slacks hugging her shapely legs and bottom, black high heel shoes which made her as tall as him, a lovely tight bear mid-rift which had obviously been tightened by daily workouts, above that the most amazing chest in a tight little tee-shirt. Her lovely dark wavy hair fell all the way down to her chest and surrounded the most beautiful face. When she got nearer she spoke to him.

“I am Hypnotica, Queen of the Amazons. Your Mistress is nothing compared to me. Come with me. Serve me instead. Your life would be so much better.”

“Never” He replied. “I am devoted to Mistress Jenny. I will never leave her side.”

She moved closer so that she could look in his eyes.

“No need to be afraid of me.” She said. “This is nice isn’t it? So personal, so pleasurable, so much more intimate?” She said in that fabulous voice of hers.

“I am a hypnotist. I simply love hypnotizing people. It is my hobby, my passion. I am just so lucky that I am so good at it. I am also so lucky that Mother Nature gave me some assets which help me with my hypnosis. For instance most people love my eyes, so when I say ‘look deep into my eyes,’ most people are only too happy to look deep into my eyes. Most people love my voice, they find it soft and gentle and soothing. So when I say ‘listen closely to my voice, listen to my voice and nothing else’ most people are only too happy to listen to my voice and give it their full attention. I am so lucky, because once I have them looking deep into my eyes and listening carefully to my voice, I am half way there to taking them deeply under.”

She moved closer still, her eyes level with his, looking deeply into his eyes.

“You see hypnosis is just a matter following instructions. Once I have people following instructions like ‘look deep into my eyes’ and ‘listen to the sound of my voice’ it is easy to get them to follow other instructions. So when I ask them to breathe deeply like this, hold it, and then breathe out again, they normally obey. Breathe deeply, hold it and then breathe out again. This is going so great, I think we are going to get on so well. Now where was I? Oh yes. First I get my subjects to look deep into my eyes. Then I get them to listen to my voice. Then I get them breathing like you are doing now. Keep breathing like that please, and then you will understand what I mean. Now, the next thing I do is to get them to relax. I tell them how when they breathe out they are breathing out all the tension and stresses of their lives, and how when they breathe in they are breathing in sleepiness and peacefulness. Soon they are relaxing well for me. As they gaze deep into my eyes.”

She suddenly stopped and corrected herself.

“As you gaze deep into my eyes. You will find your eyes start to blink more. That is natural. That is a sign that you are going into trance. You are starting to fall into hypnosis. You can allow everything else so slowly fade away around you. Right now, let everything else fade away around you. As you look deep into my eyes.

You are starting to feel that wonderful feeling as you start to fall. Still looking deep into my eyes. Still listening to the sound of my voice. Still breathing deeply. Let yourself relax more and more. You love this feeling. Go down deeper for me. Drop all the way down. That’s right. You are doing so well. I can see your eyes struggling to keep open, but you will not close them until I say the word. keeping looking deep into my eyes. The better you feel the deeperyou go. The deeper you go the better you feel. So you spiral downwards, deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed, more and more comfortable. Now sleep!”

She clicked her fingers and his eyes closed.

“Good. Sleep well my pretty one. You are now under my spell. You will do exactly as I say. You will wake up when I next snap my fingers and ask me how you can serve me.”

She snapped her fingers and his eyes open.

“How can I serve you?” he asked.

“Kneel slave” She ordered.

He knelt.

“I want you to show you allegiance to me. I want you to kiss my ass.”

As she said this she undid her trousers and pushed them down.

“Pucker up boy. Get ready to kiss.”

He obeyed her again. She turned round so that her ass was in her face. She moved closer to him so her ass was nearly touching his lips.

“Kiss me slave”.

Although Charlie was hypnotised, something deep inside him knew that this wasn’t right. He belonged to Mistress Jenny. He could never serve another. Gathering up all his will-power he managed to break free of the spell. Instead of kissing the cheeks of her ass, he bit into her bum. She howled with pain and jumped away from him.

“No one has ever resisted me before!”

Charlie got to his feet.

“Well you see maybe you have never come across a slave of a Mistress who is so wonderful, so perfect as Mistress Jenny!” He replied, as she staggered away in disbelief.

Jenny had been watching the encounter all along. After Hypnotica had retreated she approached Charlie and gave him a big hug and kisses. “Thank you so much, you were wonderful” she said, still laughing at the incident. Charlie smiled back. “No thank you. It is my pleasure to serve you. Although I must admit I was tempted. She was very beautiful. It did feel good to look into her eyes and listen to her voice. It was nice to relax for her. But ultimately no one, not even her, is ever going to steal me away from you.”

“Good boy” said Jenny, kissing him again. “Look if you like being hypnotized that much; I am sure I could do exactly the same to you. I saw exactly what she did, and I heard what she was saying.”

Charlie smiled again. “Thank you so much Mistress that would be wonderful.”

So from that day on Jenny started hypnotizing Charlie on a regular basis. She started with eye fixation techniques as she had seen Hypnotica use. Then she moved onto other techniques such as using a swinging pendant, oetting Charlie to gaze into a fire or a candle while she wove a web around him with her soft, silky voice. The more they practiced together, the better she became as a hypnotist, and the better he became as a subject, going deeper and deeper each time. Her other slaves wanted to try it too. Soon she had all of them hypnotized. She would get them to sit in a circle, and go round them, looking deep into each of their eyes in turn, while she relaxed them with a soft velvety voice. Then once they were all under the tone of her voice would change, become more authoritarian as she gave them orders for when they awoke. Tiring of hypnotizing by eye fixation, she decided to develop other techniques too. In one evening, while seated round the camp fire, she started speaking softly and smoothly again.

“Ok everybody; I think it is time we all wound down a bit for the evening. I want you all to look at the fire like we normally do at this time of night, and reflect on another good day. Now take some nice deep breaths for me. That is right. You are breathing out all the excitement of the day. You are breathing in sleepiness and relaxation. Feeling very relaxed now. You are getting sleepier and sleepier, just relaxing and listening to the sound of my voice. Listen to the voice that you love. You are all so good. I am so very proud of all of you. Feel your eyes getting heavy. You are getting sleepier and sleepier.”

Looking around, she realised there was no need for her to go on. They were all fast asleep.

“Mmmm they are all such good girls and boys. They are falling asleep faster and faster every time.”

They were all fast asleep, dreaming of her, her long dark hair, her pretty eyes and her soft, velvety voice.