The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jigsaw

Chapter 2

Hi, it’s ‘Bob’ again. It’s been a year since I wrote of my experiences with my slave-making drug and I think I’m still safe. I often think of my first year with that drug. So many unbelievable things happened. I remember the first time for all of them. I will always remember the first time a beautiful virgin agreed to be my slave forever. I will always remember the first time I changed a group of teenage girls into my slaves, or the time I changed a beautiful female assassin into my cuddly slave girl. Sometimes I try to relive these memories with other girls, but it’s never the same. Perhaps I can relive them a little bit more, by writing them down. I doubt that anyone who matters will read my story, and even if they do, for sure they won’t believe it. Anyway, I’ll tell you about some of the things I remember best. Forgive me if I start by writing about a couple of men.

You may recall Mabel, the little treasure that came to me from the Chinese embassy. A big problem came with that girl, along with several other treasures. The problem was that there was another man who had originally programmed her, and she would always be more loyal to him than to me. I tried to convince her that her first loyalty should be to me, but even though she agreed that she was my slave, she wouldn’t tell me much about that man, and she would never agree to work against him. I was sure that if he talked to her again, he would find out all about me. After two weeks, I had only learned his cover name of Confucius. I tried another approach. Mabel told me all about another man, with the cover name of Will, who ran Chinese intelligence for the West Coast. He would know more about Confucius. Mabel agreed to help me use the drug to enslave him. The drug worked as well on Will as it had on any of the girls I owned. My slave, Will, told me Confucius would come into the States through San Francisco, and take Will down to San Diego, to meet a traitor in our navy. I decided it was my patriotic duty to make sure they didn’t succeed. I had Will make an anonymous call to the FBI, telling them where and when the meeting would take place. When the FBI tried to arrest them, Will agreed he should jump in front of the other two men, and start shooting above the heads of our agents. A little over a week later, Mabel told me all about how her boss had died, valiantly trying to stop the assassination of a high Chinese embassy official, Confucius, the man who originally recruited her. Now that he was dead, she could talk about him freely, and I could be sure that she would never have to obey anyone but me.

I showed Mabel the list of ‘treated’ people, and she told me about two of girls, who also worked at the Chinese embassy. As she described them, I suspected some Chinese official, probably Confucius, had selected girls for his intelligence service based on how attractive they were. It sounded like both girls were beautiful, but not very nice. It sounded like they were also ambitious, which might be a good thing. Maybe I could enslave them both, without anyone finding out. I was now sure that the “Master Identification” card I got from Ann must’ve originally come from Confucius. I’ll have to ask Ann how she got it. Mabel allowed the two ‘treated’ girls to think they could share in the glory of interviewing an American industrial traitor, me.

I bought the penthouse in the tallest harbor-view apartment I could find. It had two bedrooms with on-suite bathrooms. The main bedroom was connected to a bathroom with a walk-in Jacuzzi that looked big enough to hold 3 slave girls and me. It wasn’t the biggest penthouse, but it had floor to ceiling windows overlooking the harbor, and a solarium on the balcony. The solarium lead out to a rooftop garden. Mabel told the girls to come to my penthouse, for our interview, at different times.

One girl, Xyan, sounded dangerous. Mabel told me that she was an assassin, a real man killer. Mabel was scared of her. I decided to have the other girl, Esther, come over first. I had Mabel arrange for Esther to come to my penthouse at 3:00 PM, and for Xyan to come at 4:30. I asked Mabel if there could be any possible way that Xyan might resist becoming my slave, but she assured me that since Confucius had trained Xyan, she had already agreed to cooperate forever, and to obey forever. I was still worried about Xyan, but the only reason that she was more difficult than Esther was because Esther was so easy.

Esther rang my intercom at exactly 3:00 PM. Mabel was only 4’ 11″. At 5′ 4″ Esther looked tall beside her. When I first saw her, I almost stopped breathing, I was looking right into a pair of big, dark, beautiful eyes. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes were big for Chinese, only slightly tilted up at the sides. Esther noticed my reaction and smiled. She almost laughed. I offered to hang up her coat and she started to take it off. She still had that laughing smile when I showed her the magic card. Her smile vanished. She stopped moving, blinked at the card twice, then she finished taking off her coat, and handed it to me. She looked perfectly normal, except her hand was shaking. I told her to take off the rest of her clothes, and hand them to me. She blinked at me twice, then took off her shoes. I slid them into the closet. She took off her blouse and skirt. I hung them up. She didn’t hesitate for a second. She handed me her pantyhose, then her bra, then her panties. I hung them all up in the closet. In less than a minute, she was standing there completely naked, but it didn’t seem to bother her. She looked calm and relaxed. I took a quick look at her body. She was slim, but muscular. She looked like an athlete. I decided to have a better look at her. I took her by her arm. She didn’t even twitch, she just cooperated. It was easy to move her, so I lead her over to the solarium. It had floor to ceiling windows on three sides, and a glass roof. I arranged the blinds so that she was standing in the sunshine, but nobody below could see in. It was almost too easy. Esther had only hesitated a second before she stripped naked for me. She had allowed me to guide her to the solarium. Now she was standing there, calm, relaxed, naked, and ready to obey me.

I told her to be completely honest and open with me, and to tell me as completely as possible what had happened to her, since she entered the penthouse. As nearly as I can recall she said, “When I met you, I thought you would be easy to control, you obviously liked me. As I was taking off my coat, I saw and recognized the card in your hand. I knew I had to obey you, and cooperate with you. I knew you would be giving me instructions, and I knew I had to follow your instructions instantly, without any questions. You told me to take off the rest of my clothes. I had to obey you, so I removed all of my clothes. When you took my arm, I had to cooperate with you so I let you move me here. And now I am waiting for your instructions.”

She still looked completely calm and relaxed, so I asked her, “Does it bother you to be here, naked, in front of me?”

“No. You instructed me to remove my clothes, so of course I am naked. And you moved me here, so of course I am here. I have done what you have instructed me to do, and now I am here, waiting for further instructions. That is what I must do.”

I asked her. “I would like to examine your face, Esther. I want to examine every part of it, completely. Can I do that?”

“You wish to examine my face?” She moved her face in front of my face. “You may examine my face. I will cooperate.”

She had shoulder length hair, with bangs. I lifted her bangs and examined her forehead. In the middle, it was flat, straight up to her hairline, but the sides were slightly curved in, below her hairline. Her eyebrows curved up, from beside her nose, went straight out past her eyes, then disappeared into a few stray hairs. Her eyes were so dark I could hardly see her pupils. Her eyes seemed to be on a slight angle, curving up towards the outside. Her nose was small and straight, with little curves over her nostrils. She had a little, bow shaped mouth, perfect for kissing. Her lips were both thick and round in the middle, and thin on the edges, slightly turned up, a natural smile, with a little, round chin underneath, and perfect, straight white teeth.

She had a beautiful face. Then I looked at her body, and said, “I would also like to examine your body. Can I do that?”

“Yes. I assume you wish to examine my female parts. You may examine them. I will cooperate.” She stood up straight, put her hands behind her head, moved her feet apart, and asked, “ Should I stand like this?” I couldn’t talk. I just nodded.

I examined her breasts. Some men might have considered them a bit small, but I liked them. They were little half spheres, almost the same size, shape, and hardness as half a grapefruit. Each breast had a little brown areola, and a little brown nipple. Her stomach was slightly curved from side to side, and a little more round from top to bottom. The bottom of her stomach curved between her legs. She didn’t have much pubic hair, and what she had didn’t start until her stomach started to curve in. Most of her pubic hair was between her legs. She had a puff of hair in front to her genitals, and a fringe of fur beside them. Her legs looked strong, curved with muscles. I hadn’t expected her body to look so athletic. When I asked about her muscles, she told me she had been recruited out of a gymnastic school, after it was decided she wasn’t good enough for the Olympics.

There was a large couch on the right side of the solarium. I positioned her with her bum facing that couch, and sat down. Her shoulders also looked strong, they were nice and square. Her back looked very flat, and her body looked unusually long. I wondered how such a short girl could have such a long body, then I realized it only looked long because she had a low bum. Her back was flat, almost to her legs, then there was two little, round, bum cheeks. I put my left thumb on her left bum cheek, and opened her crack. She casually asked, “You want me to bend over? So you may more easily examine my female parts?”

Of course, I said, “Yes.”

The top half of her body folded over, as she put the palms of her hands on the floor. I had a perfect view of her asshole, Her cunt wasn’t very deep and the lips only covered the front half, giving me a clear view of her clitoris, pee hole and vagina. Her vagina was a little up and down slit, with a tiny flap of skin right in the middle of the right side, slightly covering her slit. Of course, I remembered that these Confucius trained girls had a little surprise in their vaginas, to kill men who got too close. I went over to her purse, and got her ‘insert and remove’ tube. She looked up, between her legs, and saw the tube in my hand. She gasped, but she didn’t move. I watched her little flap of skin follow the tube into her vagina, then I released the button. She moaned a soft, “Ooooh,” sound as I pulled. Her little flap popped out of her vagina, and hugged the tubes on the way out. I could just imagine that little flap following my penis, in and out. Her vagina was already wet. I stood up, dropped my pants, and slid my penis into her. She started to moan, in rhythm to the pumping I was giving her. In less than a minute, I felt a huge shudder pass through her body, and I came inside her. It was time to talk. I turned Esther around, put her down on her knees, and asked her, “What would happen if I ordered you to be my willing and obedient slave, for the rest of your life?”

She whispered, “I … would obey your instructions ... I would be your willing and obedient slave for the rest of my life.”

I smiled, “Esther, listen carefully, this is an order that you will obey forever. You are now my willing and obedient slave, and you will be my willing and obedient slave for the rest of your life. Do you agree to be my slave forever, Esther?”

She looked up at me and nodded, “Yes, Master, I agree to be your willing and obedient slave, forever.”

I gave her a copy of the orders that I had originally written for Amanda. Esther read them twice, then convinced me she would remember and obey the four main orders, forever. I really wanted to fuck her again, but decided I’d better save myself for the three-girl sex party I planned to have later. I took Esther into the main bedroom, and left her sitting on the bed.

I let Xyan into my penthouse at 4:32. I took her coat, but didn’t show her the magic card yet. She sat down beside Mabel, and we started to make small talk. Mabel got up and went to the kitchen, saying that she was going to get us all some drinks. As soon as the door closed behind Mabel, I showed Xyan the card. She jumped right up, with her fists clenched at her sides.

She gasped something in Chinese, but I told her, “Speak only in English, until I tell you different!”

Then she spoke in a very loud whisper, “Where did you get that? Do you know what that is? What is it that you want?”

“I want you to calm down, right now, and I want you to follow my instructions. Don’t move, and don’t make a sound except to breathe. Just calm down and follow my instructions, until I tell you different. Do you understand?

She whispered, “Yes, I must cooperate with you, and I must obey you. I understand.” And she did seem to calm down.

I said, “I’m going to examine your face. It will be a very complete and thorough examination of every part of your face. Cooperate. Allow me to do anything I want to your face. Let me do anything I want, to any part of you. Do you understand?”

Again she whispered, “Yes, I understand.” Her arms were now just hanging at her sides. Her hands were no longer fists.

I stood up and stepped over to her. She had shoulder length hair parted on the left side, covering the right side of her face. I put my fingers under her hair and pushed it off her face. She had a thin, European looking face, with very high cheekbones. Her forehead curved slightly at the top, back to her hairline. Her eyes were almost light brown, not nearly as dark as Mabel’s, or Esther’s. I could easily see her pupils, and wondered if she had some non-Asian blood, and if her growing up in China, with these eyes was why she had not Americanized her name. But they were definitely Asian, they were almond-shaped and slightly closed, definitely Chinese, or at least Asian. Her eyelids were much too flat and smooth to be anything but Asian, and they came down to cover the top of her brown eyes. She had a thin, straight nose, perhaps also a bit non-Asian. There was a thin up and down line in the center of her upper lip, with a tiny flat area on each side of it. Her bottom lip was round and full, over a small, slightly pointed chin. Her eyes looked shiny; this killer was actually crying. I laughed; tears wouldn’t stop me.

I told her, “Now I’m going to strip you naked and examine your body. It will be a complete and thorough examination. You just cooperate with me and let me examine your body. Let me do anything I want to any part of your body, understand?”

Her head was slightly down, but her eyes were shining up at me, still blinking back her tears. “Yes, Sir. I understand.”

She was wearing a plain white blouse, with light brown pants, and dark brown shoes. I unbuttoned her blouse, opened it, slid if off her shoulders, down her arms, and dropped it. She was wearing a fairly large, creamy yellow bra. It promised nice, big breasts. I reached around her, unhooked her bra, slid the straps down her arms and dropped it. Her breasts were very nice, much larger than Mabel’s or Esther’s. I could actually put my hands under them, and lift them. She had light brown areolas, with little brown nipples in the middle. As I examined her nipples, they grew bigger, and harder. I looked into Xyan’s eyes. She was looking right back at me, her eyes looked dry now, but I noticed a bit of pink in her cheeks. I had her sit back down, and I removed her shoes and socks. Then I stood her back up, unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, pushed them to the floor, held them down, and had her step out of them. She had very muscular legs, and when I asked her to explain those muscles, she told me she practiced kickboxing, three hours a day. She confirmed she had actually killed three men, by kicking them. She also confirmed that she wanted to kick me, but she couldn’t do it. I pushed her panties down to the floor, held them down and had her step out of them. Unlike Mabel and Esther her pubic hair actually looked like a triangle. She had more pubic hair, and a flatter stomach, a kickboxer’s stomach. I put my hand between her legs, and felt smooth fur, with a slit in the middle. I pushed my finger into her slit, made contact with her clitoris, and started moving my finger back and forth. Seconds later, her cunt was wet and slippery. I checked her purse for the ‘in and out’ tube, but she told me she didn’t need a poison needle, because she could easily kill a man. I told her I’d like to see her in a position that would let me fuck her. She frowned at me, lay down on her back, on the couch, and opened her legs. I watched her dark brown cunt lips open, showing light pink inside. This card worked great. Xyan was frowning at me, but her legs were open. Her body was ready to serve me, so I fucked her.

A few minutes later, Xyan was on her knees, reading my instructions. Then she smiled at me, promised me she would remember and obey the four orders forever, and offered me her body. I called Mabel from the kitchen and stripped her naked. Then we joined Esther in the bedroom. Mabel started to dance for me. Esther and Xyan looked at her and started dancing too. I watched them for a few minutes, Americanized Xyan’s name to Sharon, fucked Mabel, Esther, then Sharon, and fell asleep.

Officially, each of the three girls has her own apartment, but actually, my three Chinese slave girls live in that penthouse, where I can visit them regularly, and fuck them regularly. They still work in the Chinese embassy, but now they work for me.

By the time I captured Esther and Sharon, I was aware of the effects on a woman or girl of realizing that she was a slave. It no longer surprised me how fast a woman’s vagina will get juiced-up and ready for sex, when she is sure that she is a slave. And it no longer surprised me how quickly that slave will have an orgasm. But I remember this being driven home with Jan.

After my first two-day party in Jan’s house, I slept in till ten. Nine very tired girls had already left for work or school, leaving only Jan. During that whole two-day party, I hadn’t fucked Jan. I’d seen her naked, and felt her body when I had her rub me dry, but I wasn’t interested in fucking her. We’d casually dated for over a year, but only fucked maybe once a month. I didn’t need to fuck her again. Sex with her was always under covers, in the dark, with no more than a glimpse of her body. The morning she surprised me by coming to the living room naked was the first time I’d really seen her body. As I lay in bed, I thought, “I own Jan, but even though we dated over a year, and I’ve owned her for two days, I still haven’t seen her vagina. What the hell, I might as well check it out.” I found her on the couch, in the living room, wearing her ‘cooking’ bathrobe.

When I walked in, she smiled at me, and said, “Good morning, Master, would you like some breakfast?” I turned on the radio and heard some blond, teenage girl. I walked over to Jan, lifted her up by her arms, opened her robe, and pulled it off. She looked surprised, but she didn’t try to cover her body. In fact, she straightened up and put her body on display for me. She stood straight up, with her shoulders back and her breasts out. I heard a soft, “Ahhh,” then, “Master? … Yes, Master?”

I sat down on the couch and said, “Dance for me, Slave.” She glanced back over her shoulder at me. Then she smiled, started to wiggle in time to the music, and slowly turned around. I watched how well her breasts, stomach, and legs moved, as she danced. Her breasts swayed from side to side but not as much as I’d expected, and her stomach and legs moved nicely. I had to admit she was still slim, athletic, and beautiful, of course, she did jog five days a week. I had her turn around again, and watched how well her bum moved. She had a small, round bum. It didn’t sag, and it didn’t jiggle. I realized that the only reason I hadn’t fucked her was the memories of all the times it had taken twenty minutes of kissing and cuddling in the dark, to warm her up, then ten minutes of foreplay under the covers, to get her ready for sex. And then, if my penis was still hard, she’d have me put an elastic band around the base, and pump her for at least another five or six minutes before she came. Now that I owned women I realized just how unsatisfying sex with Jan had been. I didn’t need more. But it still bothered me that I’d never actually seen her vagina. I thought again, “She’s my slave now. I own her vagina. I might as well check it out.” I had her lie on her back on the couch, and open her legs. I’d never suspected she had such a beautiful cunt, just like Joyce’s. As I examined her cunt, it made sense that Joyce had inherited her beautiful cunt from her mother, but I hadn’t thought of it. I had just traced her cunt lips, and rubbed her clitoris a few times, when I saw a bit of moisture, glistening around her vagina. I fingered her. She hadn’t taken half an hour to warm up, she was ready for sex. I slid my penis into her, and started pumping. She didn’t take ten minutes to come. In less than a minute she was bucking wildly against me, gasping and quietly screaming. I realized that if a woman agrees to be a slave, if she really is a slave, and knows that she is a slave, her inhibitions disappear. This woman who would only undress in the dark was now perfectly happy to strip naked, and dance for me, in the sunshine. This woman who had only tolerated sex in the dark and under the blankets was now eager to fuck for me, whenever I wanted. Jan happily let me explore every part of her face, and every part of her body. There is no doubt, Jan enjoys being my slave. And I’d almost married her. I would’ve been stuck with the pain of being her husband, instead of the joy of being her master. All my slave girls are happy to be my slaves, and they all fuck beautifully. Now I understand, women are meant to be slaves.

One of my most pleasant memories is the time I first captured a virgin. After more than a week of collecting slave girls, I still didn’t own a virgin. Amanda had perfected her technique of washing a man with her breasts with a previous boyfriend. Stacy had read about the ‘milk a man’s penis’ technique in a women’s magazine. She had tried it one time, with a boyfriend, but she didn’t like it. She thought it was degrading to women. Now of course, she uses that technique every time I fuck her. Christine had only had sex with three men, and she’d been the boss, she had made each of them wear a condom, every time. But Christine is my slave now, so of course she lets me fuck her without a condom, whenever I want. Theresa was divorced, and not one of her eleven serving girls had been a virgin. I’d seen Jill with many boyfriends, and last year I’d seen Joyce with a boy, and the way he was touching her, I had to accept that gorgeous Joyce was no longer a virgin. I’d been devastated. But in my wildest dreams I had never imagined that I would one day own Joyce, and own the vagina that boy had ravaged. Of course, Ann, Mabel, Esther and Sharon had not been virgins. Confucius had programmed Esther first. He had lived with her for almost three weeks, until she had a period, then he’d programmed Mabel. Confucius had trained Mabel right through her period, for six weeks, then he had trained Sharon. A week after training Sharon, he was promoted, and recalled to China. He had trained Ann in China. The other girls didn’t know much about her, but after Confucius, she was certainly not a virgin.

Anyway, I finally captured a virgin. In fact, I captured two virgins at the same time. You may remember me telling you about the first time that I considered using Theresa’s Diner as a place to capture women and girls. And you may remember me telling you about a beautiful mother, with her two beautiful daughters. Well, the next week they came back, but this time, I owned Theresa and her serving girls. I watched Mary start to serve Mom and her daughters, then went to Theresa’s office. Stephanie wasn’t working this shift, so I had Nicole come into the office with me, so that I wouldn’t be bored while I waited. I didn’t want to fuck Nicole, I just wanted her to entertain me. She started to dance, stripped naked for me and danced for me. Before I knew it, Mary came in, followed by Mom and her daughters. Mary closed the door, and came to stand beside Nicole, who was still dancing. Mom and her daughters were standing just inside the door, with their mouths open, staring at Nicole. Mary showed me a beautiful smile, and asked, “Would you like me to dance too, Master?” But instead, I told Nicole to stop, get dressed, and return to work. She started gathering up her clothes. Mary had her guests come over and stand in front of me, with Mom in the middle, and a daughter on each side. Each of them seemed torn between looking at me and watching Nicole, but Mary ordered them to only look at me. Then Nicole left, so I had their undivided attention. Mom looked pail and nervous, but her daughters just looked confused. Even now, I don’t think they suspected that they’d soon be like Nicole, but Mom did.

Mary said, “On your knees, Barbara!” Mom glanced at her, then went down on her knees. Obviously Mom was Barbara. I noticed Mary’s smile; she was enjoying this. She said, “Sarah and Rebecca, on your knees,” and both daughters went down. Mary turned to me and continued, “This is my master. He is also your master. You are his slaves, and you know what to do.”

Mom, Barbara, looked at me, bit her lip, and mumbled, “I will cooperate with you forever, and I will obey you forever. I will do everything I can to please you, and never do anything to displease you.” She bit her lip again and added, “Master.”

The girl on the left spoke next. She was obviously the older daughter, “I will cooperate with you, and obey you, forever. I will do everything I can to please you, and never do anything to displease you … Master.”

Then the girl on the right, the skinny one, said exactly the same thing, “I will cooperate with you, and obey you, forever. I will do everything I can to please you, and never do anything to displease you … Master.”

I gave them each a copy of my ‘slave paper’ and told them to read it. I told them it was the most important paper that they would ever read. I ordered them to read it carefully, and to study it like the most important paper they would ever read. They all started reading. Mom was still very pale, but there were now a few pink blotches on her cheeks. The girl on the left was studying the paper very intently, mutJanng to herself. The skinny girl on the right seemed to be fascinated by the paper. She was reading it very slowly, and very carefully. Every few seconds she moaned out a little, “oh,” but she kept on reading.

Mom finished first. I noticed her staring at me and smiled at her. She smiled back and opened her mouth. I put my finger on my lips and did a quiet, “Shhh.” She nodded, and just stayed there, quietly smiling at me. The girl on the left finished next. I smiled at her, and gave her another, “Shhh,” and she also stayed on her knees, smiling at me. It took almost two minutes for the skinny girl to finish, but finally she was smiling up at me too. Then I had a nice talk with my three new slave girls.

I’d always been uncomfortable talking to women. They always wanted to talk about my feelings, and our relationship. But I found I wasn’t at all uncomfortable talking about my feelings with a woman who had agreed to be my slave forever. Every slave girl would automatically adjust her feelings to match my feelings. And as for our relationship, I was her master, and she was my slave. I found that I enjoyed discussing the master/slave relationship with a beautiful woman or girl I owned. I told my slaves to tell me all about themselves. I ordered each girl to tell me everything that she thought I might like to know about her, and not hold anything back, to be completely open and honest with me. Anyway, I found out that Mom, Barbara, was 35. Her older daughter was Sarah, 18, and the skinny one was Rebecca, 17. Barbara told me she lost her virginity at 15, had gotten pregnant at 16, and gave birth to Sarah at 17. She also told me that her boyfriend left her when she was pregnant, but that she took him back later. She claimed that she’d been in love with him, so she continued to have casual sex with him. But when she got pregnant again, he left again, and found another girl. Barbara found religion, took Sarah, and moved away. She had never allowed another man to fool her. She had made both of her daughters pray on their knees, every day, for the strength to resist the evils of fornication. Barbara, and each daughter, agreed she was on her knees for a different reason now, she was on her knees because she was my slave. We talked about my feelings, and discussed our master/slave relationship. Each of the girls convinced me she understood her role in our master/slave relationship. As we talked, it became obvious that Barbara’s sexual inhibitions had disappeared completely. She had hesitated a second before agreeing to be my slave forever, but once she’d agreed, she wasn’t shy about it, she came right to the point. We hadn’t even started to discuss the four orders, when she blurted out, “You can have sex with me, Master. I don’t know what you did to me, but whatever you did, it worked. I have to obey those four orders. I know that makes me your slave, but I have to obey, so … I’m your slave … you own me. And I know it includes sex … but it doesn’t matter … I have to obey … so it includes sex … whenever you want … Master.”

That was nice to know, but I hadn’t finished talking to her daughters yet, so I ignored Barbara and talked to the two girls. Rebecca told me that at 17, she had never even kissed a boy. Sarah told me that she had once allowed a boy to kiss her cheek, without a hug. Neither girl had really kissed a boy, let alone hugged one, and for sure never let one touch her precious body. But they both agreed that being my slave included sex. Each girl promised I could touch her, hug her, kiss her, and fuck her, whenever I wanted. Suddenly, Barbara interrupted her daughters’ offers of sex, with, “Master … You can fuck me, Master.” At first I thought that she must be trying to protect her daughters, but that was impossible, the drug always worked perfectly. Then I saw the look she gave her daughters, she was jealous of them. She continued, “May I strip for you, please … Master?”

I told her to wait and turned back to Sarah. Her sexual inhibitions also seemed to have disappeared, except for one thing. Three times she said, “I’m a virgin.” She surrendered herself to me completely, and made it clear she knew sex was included, but it seemed she just had to tell me she was a virgin. While we discussed the first order, she said, “I exist only to please you, Master, but I’m a virgin.” Later, as we discussed the fourth order she said it twice, “You own me, Master, but I’m a virgin.” Later, she said, “You can have sex with me whenever you want, but I’m a virgin.” I was going to ask why she kept saying it, but I noticed that every time she said it, Rebecca looked at her and nodded. So I decided to wait, and ask Rebecca about it.

When I looked at Rebecca, she started telling me all about the four orders, and how she was going to obey them forever. I stopped her and asked if she planned on saying, “but I’m a virgin.” She blinked twice, and said, “But Master, I am a virgin.” Eventually all three had agreed to remember and obey the four orders forever, and be my willing and obedient slaves, forever.

Mary said, “On your knees, Barbara!” Mom glanced at her, then went down on her knees. Obviously Mom was Barbara. I noticed Mary’s smile; she was enjoying this. She said, “Sarah and Rebecca, on your knees,” and both daughters went down. Mary turned to me and continued, “This is my master. He is also your master. You are his slaves, and you know what to do.”

Mom, Barbara, looked at me, bit her lip, and mumbled, “I will cooperate with you forever, and I will obey you forever. I will do everything I can to please you, and never do anything to displease you.” She bit her lip again and added, “Master.”

The girl on the left spoke next. She was obviously the older daughter, “I will cooperate with you, and obey you, forever. I will do everything I can to please you, and never do anything to displease you … Master.”

Then the girl on the right, the skinny one, said exactly the same thing, “I will cooperate with you, and obey you, forever. I will do everything I can to please you, and never do anything to displease you … Master.”

I gave them each a copy of my ‘slave paper’ and told them to read it. I told them it was the most important paper that they would ever read. I ordered them to read it carefully, and to study it like the most important paper they would ever read. They all started reading. Mom was still very pale, but there were now a few pink blotches on her cheeks. The girl on the left was studying the paper very intently, mutJanng to herself. The skinny girl on the right seemed to be fascinated by the paper. She was reading it very slowly, and very carefully. Every few seconds she moaned out a little, “oh,” but she kept on reading.

Mom finished first. I noticed her staring at me and smiled at her. She smiled back and opened her mouth. I put my finger on my lips and did a quiet, “Shhh.” She nodded, and just stayed there, quietly smiling at me. The girl on the left finished next. I smiled at her, and gave her another, “Shhh,” and she also stayed on her knees, smiling at me. It took almost two minutes for the skinny girl to finish, but finally she was smiling up at me too. Then I had a nice talk with my three new slave girls.

I’d always been uncomfortable talking to women. They always wanted to talk about my feelings, and our relationship. But I found I wasn’t at all uncomfortable talking about my feelings with a woman who had agreed to be my slave forever. Every slave girl would automatically adjust her feelings to match my feelings. And as for our relationship, I was her master, and she was my slave. I found that I enjoyed discussing the master/slave relationship with a beautiful woman or girl I owned. I told my slaves to tell me all about themselves. I ordered each girl to tell me everything that she thought I might like to know about her, and not hold anything back, to be completely open and honest with me. Anyway, I found out that Mom, Barbara, was 35. Her older daughter was Sarah, 18, and the skinny one was Rebecca, 17. Barbara told me she lost her virginity at 15, had gotten pregnant at 16, and gave birth to Sarah at 17. She also told me that her boyfriend left her when she was pregnant, but that she took him back later. She claimed that she’d been in love with him, so she continued to have casual sex with him. But when she got pregnant again, he left again, and found another girl. Barbara found religion, took Sarah, and moved away. She had never allowed another man to fool her. She had made both of her daughters pray on their knees, every day, for the strength to resist the evils of fornication. Barbara, and each daughter, agreed she was on her knees for a different reason now, she was on her knees because she was my slave. We talked about my feelings, and discussed our master/slave relationship. Each of the girls convinced me she understood her role in our master/slave relationship. As we talked, it became obvious that Barbara’s sexual inhibitions had disappeared completely. She had hesitated a second before agreeing to be my slave forever, but once she’d agreed, she wasn’t shy about it, she came right to the point. We hadn’t even started to discuss the four orders, when she blurted out, “You can have sex with me, Master. I don’t know what you did to me, but whatever you did, it worked. I have to obey those four orders. I know that makes me your slave, but I have to obey, so … I’m your slave … you own me. And I know it includes sex … but it doesn’t matter … I have to obey … so it includes sex … whenever you want … Master.”

That was nice to know, but I hadn’t finished talking to her daughters yet, so I ignored Barbara and talked to the two girls. Rebecca told me that at 17, she had never even kissed a boy. Sarah told me that she had once allowed a boy to kiss her cheek, without a hug. Neither girl had really kissed a boy, let alone hugged one, and for sure never let one touch her precious body. But they both agreed that being my slave included sex. Each girl promised I could touch her, hug her, kiss her, and fuck her, whenever I wanted. Suddenly, Barbara interrupted her daughters’ offers of sex, with, “Master … You can fuck me, Master.” At first I thought that she must be trying to protect her daughters, but that was impossible, the drug always worked perfectly. Then I saw the look she gave her daughters, she was jealous of them. She continued, “May I strip for you, please … Master?”

I told her to wait and turned back to Sarah. Her sexual inhibitions also seemed to have disappeared, except for one thing. Three times she said, “I’m a virgin.” She surrendered herself to me completely, and made it clear she knew sex was included, but it seemed she just had to tell me she was a virgin. While we discussed the first order, she said, “I exist only to please you, Master, but I’m a virgin.” Later, as we discussed the fourth order she said it twice, “You own me, Master, but I’m a virgin.” Later, she said, “You can have sex with me whenever you want, but I’m a virgin.” I was going to ask why she kept saying it, but I noticed that every time she said it, Rebecca looked at her and nodded. So I decided to wait, and ask Rebecca about it.

When I looked at Rebecca, she started telling me all about the four orders, and how she was going to obey them forever. I stopped her and asked if she planned on saying, “but I’m a virgin.” She blinked twice, and said, “But Master, I am a virgin.” Eventually all three had agreed to remember and obey the four orders forever, and be my willing and obedient slaves, forever.

I carefully pulled down Barbara’s white panties. Like I thought, she had a nice big triangle of curly, black, pubic hair, and only a small gap between her legs, at the top of her thighs. Barbara’s bum felt a bit soft, but it looked nice, not too big, and not too soft. Her thighs also felt soft. They were bigger than Sarah or Rebecca’s, but they were still smooth on the back. I put my hand in the gap between her thighs. She didn’t complain about it. In fact, she opened her legs, and I discovered that I could easily wiggle two fingers up, into her vagina. I smiled at Barbara. She was naked, and I had two fingers in her vagina, but she didn’t seem to mind. She just smiled back at me. Barbara was quite beautiful. She had a nice face, and a nice body. As I looked in her eyes I saw a slave looking back at me. She didn’t have the slightest problem standing naked in front of me, in front of her daughters, with my fingers in her vagina. I realized just how great the mind control drug really was. Without it, I seriously doubt that Barbara would ever let me touch her. I doubt this beautiful woman would even have gone out with me, and if she did, she would never have allowed more than the briefest hand-holding, or the smallest goodbye peck on the cheek. I’d have been ecstatic to get that much from her. With the drug, she was standing here naked, with my fingers in her vagina, and she was smiling at me. As for Sarah and Rebecca, I could’ve gone to jail for just thinking about them, but here they were, my slave girls. They had both agreed to be my slave forever, and they were both just as eager to please me as their mother.

I took my fingers out of Barbara, stepped over the Sarah, and started to push her pink panties down her thighs. She had very nice thighs, with a beautiful curve of muscle on the fronts and sides, and a hand-sized gap, right to down to her knees. When I started to run my fingers through her curly, black pubic hair, I felt her body tense up, then she looked into my eyes, gave a little sigh, and relaxed. My hand continued down. I pressed a finger into her cunt, but Sarah stayed calm and relaxed. Her breasts and bum felt nice and firm, and while I was examining her breasts, her little pink nipples grew quite big and hard. At first I had trouble getting even one finger into Sarah. Her hymen blocked the way, but I wormed my finger around, and in.

I took my finger out of Sarah’s vagina, and stepped over to Rebecca. As I pushed her panties down, I noticed just a hint of fuzzy, black pubic hair. I looked her over, from top to bottom, to see if she had any of those curves I had been hoping for. Her arms looked thin, her breasts were little, sharp, pointy cones, and sharp hipbones stuck out, on both sides of her stomach. Her thighs also looked thin. Just standing there, she had a huge gap between her thighs. Her bum was equally small and thin. Her skin felt nice and soft but her body was hard underneath it. I could barely move her nipples half an inch, in any direction. At least she some curves around her breasts and hips, and even though her bum was a bit small and thin, it still looked round. This time I put a bit of Vaseline on my finger before I tried pushing it into my new slave’s vagina. Rebecca started to squirm, but she didn’t stop me. She squirmed until I’d wormed my whole finger past her hymen, then she stopped, and I pulled it out.

I decided to see how much talent my new slaves had for kissing. I lined them up, ordered them to cooperate with me, walked up to Barbara, and touched my lips to hers. She opened her mouth, put her arms around my shoulders, and kissed me. She pressed her breasts, stomach and thighs against me. I put my tongue into her mouth, and started to play with her tongue. I kissed Barbara for about a minute, then stepped in front of Sarah. I put my arms around her and she put her arms around me. She pressed her breasts, stomach, and thighs against me. I pressed my lips against hers, and her mouth opened wide for me. For a few seconds, I explored her mouth with my tongue, then she got the idea and started to rub my tongue with her tongue. We kissed for about a minute then I stepped in front of Rebecca. I had to laugh as she pressed her anorexic body against me. I swear I could feel every bone in her body. I put my arms around her, grabbed her bum, and hugged her. Then I kissed her. I had to press my tongue against hers a few times before she got the idea, and our tongues started to wrestle inside her mouth. We kissed for a minute, then I stepped back and looked at my three slaves. Each of them smiled, and showed me her body.

I turned to Mary and said, “Get naked, Mary.” It took about thirty seconds. I said, “Show the girls a few dance moves.” She demonstrated a slow-motion, side to side breast shake, and a basic, hip rolling belly dance step. She looked disappointed when I had her get dressed and go back to work.

Barbara, Sarah, and Rebecca all started to dance. They showed me lots of slow-motion breast shaking, and hip rolling belly dancing, but after two minutes, I had enough. For weeks now, I’d fucked as many different girls as I wanted, every day. I no longer felt that urgent need for sex. But these girls had been with me for over twenty minutes. It was time to fuck them.

I decided to fuck my new slave girls ‘doggie’ style. Theresa now had a king sized bed in a corner of her office, so I took my slaves over to it. First I had Barbara show her girls the ‘doggie’ style position, with her bum up in the air, her knees open, and her head down on a pillow. I told Barbara to push her bum back slightly, every time I pushed my finger into her vagina, and pull her bum forward slightly every time I pulled my finger back, but to make sure never to pull her vagina off my finger. I started to slowly move my finger back and forth. Her bum started moving forth and back, in the same rhythm as my finger. Sarah and Rebecca watched as I increased and decreased the speed of my finger, and watched their mother keep my rhythm. Then I told Barbara to squeeze her vagina, every time she rocked her hips forward. Her vagina started to pull on my finger.

When I was sure the girls understood, I had Barbara move aside, and had Sarah take the ‘doggie’ position in front of me. I looked at her bum. She was on her knees with her bum in the air, wide open in front of me. And I was the first man to see it. Her right cunt lip was bigger than the left one. It curved out, over her pee-hole, and over her vagina, slightly closing her cunt. I put my right thumb beside her right cunt lip and opened her up. Her clitoris looked like a tiny pink bean, where her lips met. I kissed it, and started to lick. Sarah arched her back, and her head came off the pillow. With every lick, she moaned, ”Uuuh.” Less than a minute later, I noticed a ‘fishy’ taste, and I could see the mouth of her vagina glisten. I decided to be a gentleman. I put Vaseline in her cunt, put the head of my penis into her vagina, and pushed against her hymen. I pressed a bit harder, then still harder. Finally I felt a pop, and my penis slid inside my first virgin slave. She kept moving her bum back and forth, in rhythm to my pumping. After about a minute, I felt her whole body shudder, and she started to grind her bum against me. I ground my hips against her bum, and shot my load into her. Then Sarah licked my cum, and a bit of her blood, off my penis.

Ten minutes later, Rebecca was on her knees, with her skinny bum in the air in front of me, and her head on a pillow. I didn’t have to open her cunt. Even with her legs together, it was slightly open. Now that she was in the ‘doggie’ position, her cunt was wide open, in front of me. I traced her cunt lips to her clitoris. It was almost round, more like a pea than a bean, a flesh colored pea, surrounded by folds of pink skin. I started to lick her clitoris, heard a soft, “Mmm,” and looked up at her. She was holding the pillow tight, biting on it. In less than a minute, I tasted fish again, and saw the slit of her vagina glisten. Again I was a gentleman. I put some Vaseline in her cunt, and pressed the head of my penis against her hymen. It was harder to push my penis into Rebecca than into Sarah, but I pushed and pushed, until I felt another pop, and my penis slid into her. For almost two minutes I pumped her, and she chewed the pillow. Then a huge shudder passed through her, and she quietly started to scream into the pillow. I shot my load into her, and we both collapsed onto the bed. Then she licked my penis clean.

Twenty minutes after that, Barbara was back in the ‘doggie’ position in front of me. This time it wasn’t my finger in her. I pumped her for about two minutes, then, just like Rebecca, I felt a giant shudder pass through her and shot my load into her. Again I collapsed down onto the bed, with a slave girl under me. Barbara licked my penis clean. My slave girls got dressed, and I took them home with me. Sarah and Rebecca still live with me. I just had to keep my first virgin slave girls.

Another pleasant memory is the first time I enslaved a woman who was taller than me. Sophia must be at least 6′ 2″. I first saw her at a dance, sitting at a table, not dancing, even though she had a prettier face than her friend who was dancing. When I got close, I noticed how tall she was, and figured out why she wasn’t dancing. I ‘accidentally’ tripped a man into her, and as he got back up, I slipped a pill into her drink. I was taking a big chance, who knew what could happen in ten minutes, but I had to have her. Ten minutes later, I asked her to dance. She said, “No,” but I leaned over and said, “Dance with me.” She blinked twice, then stood up. It was a slow dance, so she moved into my arms. We started to dance, but she felt very stiff. She didn’t really want to dance with me. I’m sure she couldn’t quite figure out why she was doing it. I started to whisper my orders into her ear. I ordered her to dance with me until I stopped, and to act as if she liked me, and enjoyed dancing with me. I saw her smile, and I felt her breasts press against me. We continued to dance, and I continued to whisper orders into her ear. As we danced, Sophia agreed to obey me forever, then she agreed to cooperate with me forever, and to be my slave forever. We sat back down at her table, and she quietly read my standard slave girl paper, twice, then I danced with my new slave girl. As it turned out, her friend, Natalie, had already decided to leave with her dancing partner. Sophia had to go home by herself. Well, I changed that. We got our coats, and I took her home with me, so I could unwrap my latest present, in peace and quiet. Despite her south-European name, Sophia was a big, blond, Nordic girl, and despite being so big, she unwrapped very nicely. She had a short, wide, flat forehead, a little bump on the bridge of her nose, extremely high cheekbones, and icy blue eyes. She had huge breasts, which stuck straight out, defying gravity. How could breast as large as hers possibly stick out like that? She had pink nipples the size of my thumb-tips on the outermost tips of her breasts and she was a real blond, with very blond, very fine pubic hair. She had a big, round bum, but it fit perfectly on such a tall girl. Her thighs were also big, but they fit her. I decided to have a simple, missionary fuck, so I lay down on top of her. Just like Jill, she gave me a soft, comfortable ride.

After a few weeks of being the master of slave girls, I ran into an old Korean buddy, named Sam. I had sort of done some gymnastics at college, but Sam had been the star, and I had gotten to know him quite well. We went to lunch together, and caught up on old times. One of his subjects was his kid sister, Jenny. I remembered her mostly as a skinny little nuisance. He lived in the family house and so did Jenny (an Asian thing). We spent the afternoon talking, then he invited me for supper. When I met Jenny again, she didn’t look skinny, she was beautiful. I could put up with a lot of nuisance from a girl like her. Sam seemed to like the interest I couldn’t help showing in Jenny. After supper he left us, to get some papers from his office. Sam was probably thinking something like husband and wife, of course I was thinking something more like master and slave.

Jenny served us brandy after supper, but I knew she was too young, and too beautiful to be thinking husband and wife thoughts about me. She was just showing me she could legally drink alcohol, and was teasing me about obviously liking her. She was about to get a big surprise. I secretly dropped a pill into her brandy, and she toasted the future. I toasted our future. Ten minutes later, she was twitJanng away when I dropped my bomb on her. First I ordered her to cooperate with me forever, then I ordered her to obey me forever, and be my slave forever. She sat there, looking at me. I said, “I’m not kidding, Jenny. You really are my slave. Do everything you can to cooperate with me, forever. Obey every order I give you instantly, forever. If you don’t understand exactly what that means, especially what it means for you, and for us, lets talk about it calmly, now.”

She said, “Your slave? … I’m your slave? … You don’t mean slave, … really, … I mean, … not really your slave?”

I replied, “Yes, Jenny, I mean my slave, really and truly my slave, forever.”

She looked at me for a few seconds, then said, “But … but … I don’t want to be your slave. How is that possible?”

I told her about the drug and how well it worked. Then I told her how I had put it in her drink, it was already in her brain, and it had already worked on her. She stared at me. I laughed, and asked, “You are my slave, aren’t you?”

She stared at me another few seconds, then whispered, “Yes … I mean … oh God … I mean … Yes, Master.”

“Good. Now surrender yourself to me. Accept that you are my slave, and you will be my slave forever. As soon as you are sure you will be my slave forever, surrender yourself to me completely, stop trying to resist, just calm down and relax.

I watched a moment of struggle in her eyes, then she sighed, relaxed back into her chair, and said, “I surrender myself to you completely, Master.”

She very calmly read my standard set of slave instructions, twice, then convinced me she would remember and obey the four main orders, forever.

She seemed very happy to move her face in front of mine, so I could examine it. She had two pimples on the top of her forehead, and another one on the left side of her nose. I’m sure she plucked her eyebrows. They were very thin, arching up beside her nose then going straight out, past her eyes. She had big, brown eyes, Her eyelids arched slightly then angled down, straight to a little point. She had a tiny nose, with a bow shaped top lip, only thick in the middle, and a large, round lower lip. I kissed her, put my tongue in, and played with her tongue. She wore a white T-shirt, with blue shorts, but her feet were bare. I pulled her T-shirt over her head and off. She was wearing some kind of silky, white undershirt. I pulled it off. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and I could see why. Her breasts where quite small, with a sort of double cone shape. They looked sort of like flesh colored pears, with little, brown volcanoes instead of stems. They were very firm and hard, and they stuck straight out. I stood her up, turned her around and pulled down her shorts. Her bum was small but round. Her legs were thin but her thighs had some nice curve to them. I turned her around again, and pulled down her panties. Her pubic hair looked more like a circle than a triangle. I lay her down. She seemed perfectly happy to open her legs for me, and show me a crack that went from her stomach down to her asshole. I had to open that crack with my fingers to examine her clitoris and vagina. Her cunt lips were a light brown color, slightly darker at the edges. Her vagina was a small up and down slit, buried deep in her cunt, but when I opened her cunt, her vagina also opened. I could see dark pink inside it. She was now perfectly happy to dance naked for me. I watched how well her breasts, stomach, and bum moved, as she danced. We gathered up her clothes, took them to her room, and I fucked her three times. About an hour later, Sam came home. By then, Jenny and I were sitting together on the couch, in the living room. Sam saw us there and smiled. He liked me, and I’m sure he liked the idea of me as a future brother in law. But he would’ve died if he knew Jenny was my slave, and would’ve killed me if he knew I’d already fucked her three times.

The thoughts of marriage caused me to realize how lucky I was that none of my slave girls had gotten pregnant so far. But I couldn’t count on staying lucky. I made sure that all my girls were on the pill, then I selected Joyce, Stephanie, Jenny, and a new girl, a pretty young doctor named Pamela, to have my children. In the year since then, they’ve all gotten pregnant, and I have selected a few more slave girls to bear my children. My life just keeps getting better and better.

Well, that’s most of my most pleasant memories of my first year as the owner of slave girls, but I hope to have many more pleasant memories in my second year, and I hope a whole lot more pleasant memories for a whole lot of years after that. Now I’m going to have to do something about Sam. Jenny is going to start showing soon. I like Sam, and don’t want him mad at me. I’ll have to figure out some way to make him happy about my relationship with his sister, even if I have to use my drug on him. Of course he would then become just some sort of artificial friend. Oh well, I’ll figure out something.