The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Julian and the Princess Room

Categories: mc/mm

Description: A former corrupt bank executive lives out some twisted fairly tales

Thanks!

“¿Vas a la casa para el negocio de placer a mi hombre?” said the man in the front seat.

Julian glared at the man like he had just said a racial slur. “We’re in America, and REAL LEGAL Americans speak English!” he spat at the driver.

The man looked shocked at the statement. “Lo siento, señor.” He replied and soon retratcted himself. “I mean sorry sir. But I’m American. Third generation in fact.”

Julian grunted in disbelief. He doubted the words from the man. Julian figured he was illegal otherwise he wouldn’t have the thick accent or work in a taxi. Even if he was telling the truth he was still a lazy wetback who didn’t work hard enough to progress in life.

“No it’s true. My abuelo, he is from Honduras. Originally moved to New Jersey in his teens. He worked hard to barely get by. You look like you got Puerto Rican in you. Parents from there?”

“My mother is white,” growled Julian. It was true that his father was Puerto Rican though. But because of that he had the burden of being confused as Latino. Julian was proud that he didn’t know a lick of Spanish and flaunted the fact whenever he could. He also was in the habit of telling people about his Caucasian mother. The only time he had ever used his Latino heritage was for business purposes and that had recently blown up in his face.

“Hey are you that guy that was dating that supermodel? The one that it is that new movie with Vin Desil.” Asked the driver, who apparently had now recognized him from the tabloids. He had dated the bitch alright and then when it went sour she had done everything possible to ruin him.

“Yeah, she had a recording of you saying nasty items about some people you worked for right?”

Julian just glared at the guy in front. It was actually clients from the bank that he worked for. He was their Director of Development and Public Relations. He had slimmed his way to the top of the bank. He developed new plans to put out loans using some federally backed money to individuals and families who would not be able to keep up with the actual interest, let along pay off the loans. This had meant that all those hungry hands kept forking over more and more money to the bank which was used to give loans to more secure backers and wealthy clientele. And when the shmucks defaulted they’d either sell it to another agency or have Uncle Sam pay it off. The loans had been intended to help the “under privilege” or as Julian saw them, the “lazy freeloaders.”

The bitch, while a sexy lingerie model, had released a recording of the two of them having an argument on his ‘ethics’ as she called it. He had said some choice words about the dumb schmucks deserving what they got for thinking they could get money for free. Add in some youtube edits of him using almost every offensive slur a sailor could think of and there was a media catastrophe.

After his ex’s disclosure of his attitudes towards clients, a federal investigation was held and they found a memo with his name on it. It was his plan to go after poor families, mainly in the Latino, African-American, first generation and gay communities. The memo was titled Subculture Upend Capital Claims or as the media referred to it, SUCC, pronouncing it SUCK.

It was a media nightmare ending with the bank letting him go. The statements that the bitch released were anti-Latino remarks which he was the man in charge in bringing in the trust from the community. He used his heritage for business and was making big shots in the Latino community trust him to back the bank as a place to get a loan for a new house or get their kids to college. From there the other community leaders followed seeing the opportunity that they saw the Latino community taking up. Julian scammed them all with their dreams of a better life and made his bank wealthy in the process.

Even the fucking hick of a taxi driver looked at him with contempt. He was on a last ditch effort to save his career. He still had his networks. His plan was to work more in the shadows of a cooperation, working more as a consultant with his connections being his ace up his sleeve. Given time he would be able to take more of a leading role again. He knew his colleagues agreed with his views, they had only let him go because of business. He’d make it back in.

He was meeting with an old friend he had done business with in the past. It was a corporation head from their old business U-Ron. Marcus had played the books to make it looks like the company was doing better than reality was. Now no one remembered the incident that played out in the media for years. If anyone knew what Julian was going to need to do to get back to the top, Marcus would.

A knot had twisted in his stomach since his plane had landed. He had no idea how this talk would go or what Marcus could offer him. A secretary or something had called him out and invited him to the eloquent manor. He was informed that he would be hosting a few others, but asked to keep his presence with discretion. Julian had taken the last part as an insult, but realized if he was put in that position, he would most likely request the same.

When they arrived at the large building Julian had expected his knot to unsettle a bit, but if anything it got worse. There was an odd sense of foreboding that he was now feeling. He paid off the spic, but made a conscious decision to stiff him on the tip. The guy was fucking rude and he didn’t want to support any illegals. He was still irritated that the guy tried to talk to him in Spanish.

He got welcomed into the building by the butler. He seemed like a regular sniveling hire, but was fairly young. Julian noticed the guy give him a once over and figured the guy was a fruit. Julian felt an urge to vomit it him from the servant’s lingering eyes.

“Um, so you know sir, Mr. Marcus isn’t in right now. His secretary is going to meet with you.”

Julian gave an angry stare at the young man. Was Marcus avoiding him? He had hoped they could work things out.

“I was told I’d be working with Marcus directly!” grunted Julian.

“And you will,” said a sweet voice from the staircase.

Julian turned and saw a graceful siren slowly come down the stairs. With the old fashion house and large banister one would expect her to come down in a flowing dress. Instead she was in a tailored outfit. She had on a blue stripped vest that matched her pants. A white button down blouse was underneath the west, with the top two buttons left undone showing off her cleavage. He blonde hair wasn’t overdone, but was still styled to look professional.

“I’m Mr. Marcus’ secretary. He’ll be here later, but he was called away on an ‘impulse business venture.’ I’m sure you see him later. Why don’t we have a talk before you settle.” The way she had said ‘impulse business venture’ made it sound like it had another meaning. Julian wondered if Marcus was off with one of his sexual escapades he had been known for. There was rumors that Marcus would even pay for a woman to be left unwilling restrained and then left victim to his whims.

“You were expecting to spend the night correct?” asked the woman. “Did you bring any belongings?”

Julian looked around and realized his suitcase was still in the taxi trunk.

Julian glared at the butler, “You did get it out of the taxi right?”

The butler looked started and like he wanted to crawl under a rock. “I, um, didn’t know you wanted me to, I mean, you didn’t say anything when I let you in. Do you want me to um...”

“Go get the bags you useless faggot!” barked Julian.

The butler did a quick turn around, but no sooner did he get to the door did he turn around, “It looks like he left already.”

Julian felt the heat in his body rise. “What kind of lazy ass servant are you! When a guest comes you get their freaking bags. That’s what my staff has been trained to do. I don’t know what Marcus is thinking hiring a useless queer.”

“Mr Estrada, please calm yourself,” said the business woman. Julian did so mostly so not to make himself look too bad infront of the attractive woman. “I’m sure you can call the driver’s company and retrieve your items. Now Mr. Marcus may be out for a few days before you two can meet. We can offer what we have while you wait. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.”

Julian was impressed with the woman. She knew how to keep her cool and had a certain mount of tact to her. But there was something cold and calculating in her eyes. Julian had usually dated attractive young woman. He liked having the upperhand in a relationship and preferred to have more power and smarts.

“In the mean time let us talk about why we brought you here.” The woman guided him through the old house to a sitting room with a fire place. The fire place was unlit on the warm day, but for some reason the room seemed particularly cold. The two took their seats and the unnamed woman began their conversation.

“If nothing else, Mr. Estrada, I and the one I serve, have been a survivor. It takes a special person to survive in the harshest segments of the world. One who knows how to use the skills necessary to endure the world. But in order to make it past new obstacles one has to evolve, one can not rely on old habits in a new era.”

“Yeah I agree entirely,” stated Julian trying to keep up. He wasn’t sure what the woman was babbling about or what her main point was, but she appeared the type that would share her evaluations with Marcus and he’d take it in good standing. Best to just agree with her and ensure he got on her good side. Though he was having issues keeping his eyes off her rather large exposed cleavage. He had thoughts that maybe she had used her body to progress within the business.

“The main point in this is that we want to see if you can transcend old thinking habits. You’re iniquitous behaviors and patterns can not be sustainable within any model of culture. You think of short term acquisitions, but bigger things can be obtained by creating certain webs of connections and networks to allow for things to be accomplished on the greater scale.”

“Right, right,” Julian said nodding his head.

“So do you think you can be that person to bring others to our cause?” the woman asked.

“Absolutely, I’m the man with the connections. A large part of my old job was to network with other big wigs and bring them into the fold.”

A smiled curled on the woman’s lips, it’s wasn’t the warm type, but Julian felt relieved because he knew he had said the right thing.

“That is exactly what I wanted to hear. But we would like to see what you have to offer. I’d like you to contact these big wigs and see who you can present. This new company is going to need some fresh blood.”

“I think I can present some guys within the first week or so,” said Julian running down the list of names in his head. It could be hard to convince some of the all-stars he wanted over the recent revelations, but most would hold him in continued esteem. That and Marcus’ name attached to this new company would make the task a little easier.

“There is just a few questions about what the company specialty was about. You and Marcus didn’t say.”

“Oh, let’s just say we’re in the business of changing the world. Now why don’t you get some rest and enjoy your room that Marcus has provided.

Julian did and was given directions to the room. He left the woman smiling by the roaring fireplace. He did a double take at the fire. He had remembered it being unlit when they entered, but he couldn’t remember when the fire had been lit. He felt an ominous chill run down his spine.

He eventually made it to the room he was designated to. Julian looked over the room. His eyes squinted across the room. From his prior way of living he was used to elegant things and the room was filled with such. But there was something overly dramatic about this room. While his condo was filled with an art deco décor, this one was filled with what looked like artifacts in an overly Elizabethan style.

He looked over the layout. His eyes were drawn to the bed. It looked to be solid oak with four tall poles holding up a canopy. Bolts of mesh fabric draped over the frame with reds, purples and pinks.

In the middle of the room laid an old table with carved faces along the side. A simple wooden chair accompanied the table. The table and chair looked sturdy enough, but it definably did not look comfortable. On the table laid a bowl of fruit, some string, a comb, a mirror and an old tattered book. There was also a very elaborate gingerbread house that looked fake, but was make of real candy. A full length mirror was also against the wall. It was also framed with wood carved with elaborate faces, most of them laughing in a grotesque fashion.

‘Dear lord,’ thought Julian. ‘Is nothing modern or new in this place?’ as he examined the old grandfather clock and full-length mirror.

The (former) Development and Public Relations Director looked over to the wardrobe next. He was expecting a normal built-in closet, but he guessed old places like this may not have such a design. He stepped for a closer look for the wardrobe had elaborate designs carved along the sides and top. There was small glints of sliver, gold and some pales blue metal within the woodwork, like it was infused with glitter. Carvings and the moon, clouds ands the sun were etched into the twists and turns on the designs with …a donkey? That was weird.

Upon opening the item Julian found that the wardrobe was already filled with clothing. They were all elaborate dresses. Some were a pale blue, some looked like they were made of gold or bright yellow, yet others were a eerie shimmering silver. There were even some ruby shoes that looked like they were from the set of the Wizard of Oz.

The doors to the wardrobe slammed shut and Julian stomped his way towards the door. He swung the door open and there in the doorway stood the minuscule butler.

“Good evening sir,” said the man not looking Julian in the eye, but seemed to be staring fixly on the floor. “I came to make sure everything was to your needs sir.”

Julian was caught off guard by the man but soon found his rage returning. “To my liking? Julian repeated. “To my BLOODY liking! You shot me off to some girls room. It’s bad enough that sore off trust fund brat leaves during our meeting. How dare he!”

Julian was now at the point of snarling at the butler. Spit flew from his lips as his voice grew harsher. There was some response within the man that recoiled at this. Like some far off memory that he should show the man some respect or he should be talking to him like that. But why would he think that?

“I’m sorry sir,” said the butler. “I just follow my masters orders. But sadly there was a slight change in the rooms you see. The room you were intended to get had a slight leak in it and considerable water damage has been done. So sorry sir.”

“There has to be some other room,” grunted Julian. He was starting to get some of his composure back. After all it was his charm that got him the clients to agree to the terms and customer to flock to the bank. If he started acting like a brute people would think he was an uneducated spic. “I mean the place it huge. There has to be another bedroom.”

“Sadly no sir. The only room left was this, the Princess Room. The house is such bad repair, but I think your attention should be brought to some other concerns,” stated the butler, seemingly like he didn’t want to tell Julian the new information.

“And WHAT is that,” spat Julian.

“Well sir, your baggage never arrived here. The company you gave stated that the guy never returned from his shift..”

“My driver? You mean that wetback cabbie. Fucking asshole tries to talk to me in Spanish and acting like I should pay him extra cause I’m like him. Now you’re telling me that fucking illegal stole my damn luggage! What they fuck didn’t you stop him.”

“Sorry sir, we were not out when you arrived, most of the other guests brought in their own….”

“I’m NOT the fucking help. I pay people to do shit for me, not the other way around,” screamed Julian. “Useless!”

Julian slammed the door and took out his cell phone. His luggage had all his clothes, notes, itinerary and not to mention the list of the people that stilled owed him favors. He needed the bag.

The cab company wasn’t helping. They weren’t sure who the driver was or where his luggage could be. They asked if he remembered the driver’s name or description but all Julian could remember was that he was some spic. The company hung up with him after they heard the slur. Julian cursed himself. All in all this trip was not coming out in his best interest. He hung up the phone after multiple times in trying to find which taxi had his luggage.

Giving a sigh, he decided he’d try and get ready for bed. He wanted to change out of his suit so not to destroy his only ensemble. But the thought of being in the buff while sleeping in the musty old bed didn’t seem too comforting to him either.

His thoughts turned to the wardrobe with the items inside. Maybe he could find something that wasn’t some frilly dress in the damn thing.

As he opened up the doors to the ornate wardrobe the old clock in the room started to chime. Julian looked over and the clock said it was 10:36, but rang 12 times. He thought it was weird but it was an old clock so the gears were probably off.

He turned to see a weird light hit him from the wardrobe. He pulled his arms to shield his eyes and felt something wash over him. His whole body started to tingle and it felt like he was about to suffocate. But soon it was over.

Julian shook his head and looked around the room.

“What happened?” he asked aloud. He remembered something about the clock. He turned his head and saw that it was midnight. Man he needed to get change and go to bed. Julian felt something wasn’t right, but it was a really bad day so who knew.

He looked inside the wardrobe and saw the dresses which irked him. They were very ornate but all seemed to have a color theme going on. He pushed around the delicate items until he found some clothes actually made for a man. They were somewhat out of place with the other ensembles as they were exquisite, extravagant and looked to cost a pretty penny. But what he pulled out looked rather tattered and torn.

Julian merely shrugged. He was just going to sleep in them, not go out in public. He shook off his clothes and hung them in the wardrobe.

He looked himself over in the mirror. It was a simple pair of shorts and a grey t-shirt. The shorts, while tight, were like sweat pants so they stretched to fit him. The t-shit was a little small and torn. One of the arms was half off. On the front of the t-shirt was a rather ugly donkey.

Julian had never liked donkeys. There were rather ugly and besides he was a republican. But the ensemble would have to do. He’d find his own clothes tomorrow. The one thing that was annoying was that the clothing was so tight that it was practically a second skin on him.

Something didn’t feel right thought. Julian tried to think. The grey material did make his skin look darker than normal. Julian always hated his skin tone. He always tried to stay out of the sun so he could stay pale and pass as fully Caucasian. He didn’t want people to think he was lazy or up to no good or some stoner.

Still it was his Latino heritage that gained him trust from other people who would in turn open up accounts at the bank. His charm did the rest and people felt like they could put their faith into the bank. More importantly they would put their money and sign agreements without fully reading the 30 pages of legalese. A lot of families were hurt by this but Julian didn’t really care.

He was the PR guy. It was his job to get them in. But the rich backers would never trust a spic. He’d always make sure they knew his mother was white and from a good background.

But now his skin tone a rich and dark. He made sure he wasn’t outside much lately so he wasn’t sure why he looked so much darker. Maybe it was the lights or the pale grey color of the donkey shirt.

He had to admit with the outfit he looked like some homeless spic. Julian couldn’t wait to get his own clothes back. It was also annoying cause the outfit didn’t hide anything. He wasn’t in bad shape but the apparent spare tire around his waist showed his unhealthy eating and opulent life had afforded him.

He could also see an outline of his cock. At least that looking bigger was something Julian couldn’t complain about. He was average sized, between 5-6 inches. That was average after all, the clinical documents supported him. Still any guy would have liked to at least appear bigger.

The fact of the matter though was that he did appear bigger. Seriously bigger. As if he was not only longer, but thicker too.

“Weird,” thought Julian as he started to massage his dick through the tattered shorts. “Why am I getting so horny all of a sudden?”

He continued to paw at his shorts while watching himself in the mirror. A goofy grin appeared on his face and a low moan escaped his lips.

Julian noticed his dark skin tone again. It was indeed darker he realized, if anything was getting darker till. But it didn’t look too bad. Darker skin in the Latino community was associated with being a laborer, uneducated and lower class. But he had to admit the almost bronze look brought out his dark features.

He looked down at his dick and saw it was almost at full mast. He realized it was much thicker now. He could barely get his grasp around the piece. That didn’t seem normal.

His piece was thick though and it certainly wasn’t normal now. The outline of his cock was plainly visible through the frayed clothing. Not only was it thick it was getting longer. ‘What was going on,’ thought Julian.

He was slightly worried that his dick was having an allergic reaction or something so he pulled it out to have a look. It looked bigger, well it was bigger. But he wasn’t sure how.

His hand started to move up and down the length. It felt real and there certainly didn’t feel like anything was wrong. His reflection in the full-length mirror showed a big goofy grin and his face as his hand continued to examine the fat cock.

Julian saw the reflection of the ugly donkey on the threadbare shirt and the term ‘donkey dong’ came to the forefront of his thoughts.

“Yeah,” he muttered half consciously. “I got a big ol’ donkey dong.”

Julian could see the big dumb smile on his face as he let his cock hang loose and swing like a pendulum. It was still not fully hard, but was getting there. He took both hands to stroke the length. He was feeling extremely randy and kept stroking himself while looking at his reflection.

He eventually busted his nut right there. He grunted loudly as the cum jumped onto his chest staining his shirt.

Coming down from his haze, Julian observed his reflection. His outfit was damp with cum and his cock, while now softening was a still very evident to the eye. Julian dumbly chuckled to himself. He felt carefree for some weird reasoning. Like some unknown blissful state that he had never known.

For some weird reason Julian felt compelled to open the book on the old table. Too no great surprise it was a book of fairy tales. He turned through the pages briefly only feigning interest. Why would any of these stories entertain a grown man he thought to himself. He could see pages of pictures with princesses, often waiting by the window looking bored. Julian wondered why an attractive would just wait around.

He left the book open and wandered around looking at the items in the room again. All the while he had his dopey smile and was grabbing it big donkey dong.

Eventually Julian collapsed on the bed. A sly smiled appeared on his face right before he started kneading his dick again. Man he hadn’t been this horny since he was in high school.

Julian noticed how his body sunk into the soft bedding. He squirmed his body was be felt himself up. He wasn’t sure where the sexual energy was coming from, but he couldn’t help himself. He felt that he was almost giggling as he played with himself. Still something felt uncomfortable.

The grown man moaned and snuggled into the silky sheets. Something felt uncomfortable which was distracting Julian from his wank. He continued to try and find a comfortable position in the bed, but it always felt like something was digging into his skin.

Julian gave up and just tried to relax and get some sleep. But his dick was so hard and aching to be used. His hands kept slipping into his drawers. Still be couldn’t seem to relax or get off at all. He felt something bugging him. He reached around and found nothing within the bed sheets.

Man, he wasn’t going to get any sleep until he figured this out. He continued to feel around and eventually figured out that something was underneath the mattress. The bedding was so soft that he could feel it. He reached under the mattress and found there were many small layers. After reaching around he was able to find the object.

It was pretty small. It looked like a pebble or something. ‘Wait a second,’ thought Julian. He pulled out the item and sure enough it was the size of a pea. Julian just rolled his eyes in annoyance. He let the pea or pebble or whatever it was slip from his hands and onto the mattress. Then he slipped the tattered shorts to his kneels so he could enjoy the easier access to his new dick.

It should have seemed weird to Julian that his dick had gotten so hard. It should have been weird with the clock and the weird light. It should have been weird when he felt something roll into his backside, but nothing seemed out of place to the man stroking his big cock.

Eventually Julian noticed the annoying pebble between his butt cheeks. He took his free hand and reached for it but the pea just slipped from his grasp and slip into his hole. Julian swore as he dug a finger to follow. He found the annoying thing and tried to get it out but it felt like it was stuck. What was weird was that it felt nice to press against the pea. Soon he had two fingers trying to reach for the pea.

All the while Julian was stoking donkey dong. The PR rep soon forgot about trying to get the object out of him and was just riding the waves of euphoria hitting him. If he could see himself he would find a man with a big grin on his face and a tongue half out. His dick was leaking precum and his eyes were half closed in lust.

By the time Julian got three fingers in him, he soon let out a loud grunt. He could feel something also changing within him. The pea was somehow bonding to him. He didn’t know how he knew this but he did. Maybe it should had scared him, but Julian didn’t care. Soon another orgasm hit him a streams of cum shot out hitting him in the face and along the donkey shirt.

Julian, still feeling foggy within the head smacked his lips, feeling the goo along his face. A sudden wave of exhaustion hit him and his body leaned back into the bed. He didn’t feel any obtrusive object bothering him anymore and soon fell asleep.

Julian woke up with a groan. His head was hurting. It was like he had a night on the town, but he only did that when he needed to get someone in good terms or to celebrate a successful campaign. However, he didn’t think either happened last night.

He went to grab his nightstand in search of his phone, but realized he wasn’t in his room. Right he had come to this…place. The realization seemed to put him in a dour mood. He put his hands over is face in frustration. It was then he felt the crusty remains of his night’s endeavors.

Julian rubbed off the dried cum. He wasn’t totally sure what had happened. The night was like a foggy memory, but he just shrugged it off. After all this was the run of the mill for him. He always played with himself from time to time. With a big cock like his who could blame him. He looked so see his morning wood was prominent in the tattered clothing. The donkey outfit also had crusted remains of cum on it.

He rolled out of bed with some effort. Since the bed was so soft he literally sunk into the whole frame. This would do a number of his back if he continued to sleep in this.

He reached for his phone and saw that he had no missed calls. He didn’t like that. He was used to phone calls coming from all directions, but the silence meant he was losing his touch. Maybe he was in more trouble than he thought. He’d have to pull all stops to make sure he didn’t fuck him over and blow this chance.

He tried making a few phone calls of some potential backers and see if he could get some endorsements from high figures within the minority populations. While he had their support before, they seemed to not trust him anymore. Well more specifically they didn’t trust him after the scathing article pointing to his own racist statements repeated from his ex-girlfriend, the memo and a few ex-employees. Fucking newspapers were always getting in the way of business.

It took some time for him to realize the time it was 2 in the afternoon. He had slept most of the day away. He remember having trouble falling asleep but this was ridiculous. He sighed as he continued to attempt phone calls. No one was answering. He did leave a lot of messages, but it was grating on his nerves that he couldn’t get anything done today. Well he was supposed to on consultation or whatever, but still he needed to get more stuff done.

Julian attempted to make some more calls but was still having issues reaching people. He started to notice himself getting frustrated. He’d have to watch himself because he had to be charming when he actually got through to someone.

A growl from his stomach reminded Julian that he hadn’t eaten all day. He saw the gingerbread house in the corner of his eye. It was probably decorative only, but it was actual food. He questioned if it was an amenity of the room or if would be rude to eat something that was supposed to be decorative. After all it could be stale. But then what the fuck did he care if he was rude, they had lugged in into this stupid room. ’The Princess Room’ sounded horribly degrading. He remembered when he started and his looks had a feminine highlights that earned him the nickname ‘pretty boy.’ He hated it. he eventually even out and became more masculine, but being put in a little girl’s room brought those feelings and memories out of him from his youth. A part of him wanted to eat it out of spite now along with satiating some of his hunger.

“A nibble wouldn’t hurt,” Julian said out loud. He reached over and took a chip off the roof and started to take some nips from it. It still tasted fresh and sweet. The texture was even somewhat moist. Far from the stale piece he was expecting.

Julian ran the game plan in his head. He needed to get four people on the good side of this mysterious company; all big wigs in their field. Xavier Duque, Congressman Jerry Kyles, Devin Taylor and Steven Cane. If he could get them with the company then he’d be gold with Marcus.

He was trying different avenues to get to them. Duque would be hard since that racist statement going through the media. He was a big leader within the Latino community, but also connections to wealthy investors. The congressman wouldn’t be too hard, he’d been supporting wall street corps and banks for years. Though he was aligning himself with the Tea party, so who knew how crazy and unpredictable he would get. Taylor was a trust fund brat, good looking not too bright but knew people and could be helpful. Cane was the queen of chess pieces though. Connections to everything and everybody, large in politics, think tanks and lobbying and owned a few newspapers and through the media you controlled your image.

Julian considered his strategies as he sucked on a rock candy/stain glass window from the gingerbread house. He would need to find people connected to them and get in their good graces. Most of these people had fall back people that helped make decisions. Get in good with those people and when they were asked about you the door was held open for you. So many people look at the big man and forget about the men below him.

He continued nibbling on the house as he still got voicemail. He started to notice his cell phone was dying and his charger, of course, was in his luggage. Fucking taxi. Fucking illegals.

He slammed his phone next to the gingerbread house, which was actually just a gingerbread wall now. Had he eaten most of the house? He looked up at the time it was about 6 now. It wasn’t too surprising, he was making a lot of phone calls. But it wasn’t good that he had nothing but sugar today. He unconsciously finished off the house leaving only a few crumbs.

Julian looked at the mirror and saw something that didn’t seem right. It looked like he took on a few pounds. He knew that eating the entire candy house wasn’t a good idea, but it shouldn’t have shown so quickly. His body seemed more flabby than normal. That and he was still in the ridiculous donkey shirt that was so tight it didn’t hide any curve or his spare tire or his increased gut.

But something else was off. It was as if he looked younger. How was that possible. Maybe the extra pounds were hiding the wrinkles. No he looked like he was in his early 20’s and not 37. Yeah it looked like he did before he got the drive to work out and shape up. He never got too driven with his work out, but enough to lose the baby fat and look more masculine.

Julian shook his head placing a hand on his face trying to get his barring. He needed to get out of the room. Get some fresh air or whatever. But he couldn’t go out dressed like he was. He couldn’t let the others see him in the donkey outfit with his huge cock overly conspicuous.

Where did he put his suit? The entire night before seemed like a weird dream. Which was a good analogy since he couldn’t remember that much from the night.

He remembered something about the wardrobe. Maybe he put the suit in there with the dresses. After all he wouldn’t want his only set of clothing to get wrinkled. He went for the wardrobe when suddenly the old clock started ringing.

“What the fuck?” said Julian. He had a feeling of deja vu. The thing must have been broken, he thought. he counted 11 or 12 rings.

He turned to the wardrobe and inspected it. It turns out that the thing wasn’t full of dresses after all. What he had taken for blue dresses actually were some athletic apparel. Which is, luckily, what he was looking for.

Julian quickly got changed into the new clothing. It was crisp and clean and looked like it had never been worn before. They were in so much better shape then his donkey shirt and tatter shorts. He was glad that he found them. They were sky blue with some white stripes. The color looked good against his dark skin tone.

Julian checked himself out in the mirror. He thought he looked good in it. While the jogging shorts were a little loose they still clung to his body as if there was perpetual static. The nylon tank top were cut to expose a lot of his front, which Julian didn’t mind because they showed off his pecs.

Shaking his head, the weird feeling of déjà vu hit Julian again. Something wasn’t right. His memories all recalled a 37 year-old man that went to college and broke his back (while stabbing others’) to climb up the cooperate ladder. A man that had an average build and light skin tone.

But the mirror was telling him something different. It was a young 22 year-old, with deep rich skin who skipped out of school and worked out obsessively. He remembered the fat from a few minutes ago, but it now looked like it had turned into muscle in his new athletic gear. His rich skin tone covered the thick ropes of muscles.

Julian bounced infront of the mirror and watched his big pecs jump up and down. He giggle to himself. He looked back at his face with the confused look. What was he trying to remember? He shrugged and gave up. He tried to remember what he was trying to do. He was in running gear so he was probably going out for a run.

He was also famished. He remembered eating the gingerbread house. He laughed when he recalled the thing. It was such a childish object. But he had to admit, he himself had such a sweet tooth.

He checked himself out in the mirror one last time. You could see the strap of his jockstrap poking out of the shorts. He made sure his running shoes, also sky blue to match the outfit, were tight enough to run.

For some weird reason Julian felt like he should sneak out the window. He wasn’t sure why, but he did. He soon climbed out and was outside and the pristine green lawn. He felt energized to be outside. He soon ran away from the large building enjoying the fresh air of the cool night.

He found a quaint jogging path by a forest preserve. Despite the old clock saying it was midnight, it was still light out. Julian had not idea what time it was but he didn’t care. But why did they keep the old clock if it couldn’t keep time. There were still a few people out jogging or power walking.

A thin layer of sweat coated Julian’s skin. He noticed that a few people kept staring at his shorts. He looked down and could see an outline of his big cock plainly seen through the fabric. Julian smiled to himself. He was still soft, but still couldn’t hide his tool. Not that he wanted too. He loved jogging pass a pair of girls whose mouths dropped open when they saw it. Julian even found himself getting a little hard when he did find people checking him out.

Two things were on the focus of his mind. One being, that he was still so hungry. His lack of a decent meal probably wasn’t the best thing for his jog. The second was that he was getting horny. He hadn’t been this constantly horny since he was…in his early 20’s? But he was 22 wasn’t he?

Julian shook the thought out of his head. Fuck that shit he needed to get laid.

He noticed an older guy, jogging from the opposite direction, check him out and do a quick look back. Julian gave him a wink and soon the guy had changed directions and was following Julian. The man passed him and ran off the path and into some bushes. The boy in the sky blue outfit smiled to himself and he pulled off the path, finding a somewhat off covered spot.

Julian wasn’t sure what was going on with him, but he felt really excited. He found the older man leaning against a tree massaging his groin with his hand. Julian’s stomach growled as he felt a wave of hunger hit him.

“Need to nibble,” he thought to himself, though he did not know why.

While the man was older, he still looked like he kept in good shape. He smiled at Julian and slowly pulled out his cock, which was half hard now.

“Just a nibble,” Julian thought to himself. Though he did not know what that meant. A mixture of excitement and hunger filled him as his eyes stayed transfixed on the cock.

“Need to nibble,” he mumbled aloud. He got down on his knees and examined the piece of meat.

Vague thoughts kept telling him something wasn’t right. He wasn’t gay. He wasn’t 22. He was out in public. He didn’t do this kind of things. Did he mention that he wasn’t gay.

But the thoughts were just echoes in the background. All Julian cared about was his hunger. He needed to nibble and the cock looked very satisfying. He felt his own cock start to harden in his shorts. He licked his lips and bent his mouth forward onto the dick. After all what harm could a nibble do?

As soon as his lips touched the cock a cool wave of relief hit him. The hunger in his stomach seem satiated and replaced with a hunger in his cock.

Julian soon worked on different ways to consume the cock. He took it slowly at first and then sped up with greedy furor and then mixed up his paces. He tongue darted along the length, favoring the musky flavors and sweet smells.

The excitement built in him. He couldn’t believe he was doing this. He could still hear people running by and could catch glimpses of joggers going pass them, ignorant of what he was doing. His cock was rock hard now. His hands tumbled into his shorts as he felt himself up.

He looked up at the older man. He was still in very good shape, despite his age. The guy was pinching his own nipples while squirming against the tree he leaned upon. His other hand ruffled Julian’s dark hair. He’d occasionally whisper in a husky voice encouraging Julian.

“That’s it boy, suck my cock. You got a greedy mouth on you.”

Julian’s mind was in a totally new place. He felt the rush hit him and he slurped away on the piece. His hand continued to fondle his cock and then reached down to cup his balls.

He could get over how wrong this felt. How dirty he should feel. That this was illegal. The fact that someone could come across them anytime. But every time he thought these ideas his dick became stiffer and he began to moan while he continued the blow job.

Julian’s hand also started to go even lower. He wasn’t sure of the reasoning and didn’t seem to be consciously do so. But soon he realized what his hand already knew: the pea had returned.

Memories of the prior night had returned. Julian realized something off was going on, but he could not stop what he was doing. He continued to feast on the dick, feeling the tangy taste of the tool. His fingers entered his hole and he began to massage the pea.

Now Julian grasped that something was horribly wrong. Why was he doing this? This was all wrong. But it was so hard to stop. His body felt like it was on fire, his mouth ached to be fed, and his hole pleaded to be played with. He tried to stop himself from sucking the delicious cock or playing with the pea. But instead he lowered the back of his shorts so his ass was exposed and he had use the easier access to continue fingering his the pea.

“Wow look at you go,” said the unnamed older man.

Julian looked up seeing the man stare transfixed on him. He started into the man’s eyes while he continued to put on a show of sucking and fingering. He was liking they way the man stared at him, even though it seemed kind of creepy.

He took his eyes off the man for a second just in time see a woman by the path with her jaw dropped open. She looked shocked and disgusted. The image of the horrified woman seeing him degrading himself burned itself into Julian’s memory. In response Julian put another finger into his hole and felt himself getting turned on even more.

The woman soon rushed away and Julian turned his attention back to the older man. The guy was still transfixed on him and was oblivious to the their fleeting observer. Julian couldn’t believe how turned on he was by all this. It felt so wrong and debasing, but it was the hottest moment in his existence.

Julian continued to massage the pea feeling like he could just get off on the fingering and sucking along. He wasn’t touching himself and his cock throbbed within the confines of the jockstrap. He could feel himself coming closer to exploding, losing himself in the thrall of the experience.

He knew the man staring at him saw how much he was enjoying himself. The man was starting to pant more and his body became stiffer. Julian knew what had going to happen and soon he felt the body jerk. He made sure that lips were securely in place to feed his hungry belly. Soon the hot liquid flushed into his mouth and down his throat. Some of the excess cum dribbled out of the sides Julian’s lips.

“Oh man,” moaned the unnamed man with his head leaning against the tree.

“Hey you two!” screamed out a demanding voice. “Freeze!”

A silhouette of a cop could be seen from the path. The older man cursed and soon ran off in the opposite direction of the cop.

Julian looked daze for a second with a look of confusion washed over his face. It didn’t take long for his relaxes to go into effect and he got off his knees and started to run. He ran in another direction of his recent encounter. There was one cop so he could only follow one of them. And Julian’s size and outfit would make it look like he’d be the harder of the two to catch. Sure enough Julian eventually looked behind and saw no one was following.

He continued to run just in case. He pulled up his shorts to cover up his ass again. He also felt his own cum soaking his shorts now. He was able to get off without touching himself. It had been an extremely intense moment and had occurred the moment the cop had caught them. By far that was the hottest moment he had ever experience.

He continued to run back to his room thinking of his recent adventure, his dick getting hard again just from the memory.

* * *

The next day Julian woke up. There was an odd taste in his mouth. He grumbled that he should have brushed his teeth and crawled out of bed. Essentially he did have to crawl out because the mattress was so soft he sunk nearly to the floor.

His head throbbed and he tried to remember how he got home. It was all foggy. He had images in his head but none of them made any sense. There was a man who looked familiar. He was supposed to meet someone at some place last night. Did he go that? Where did he go? He remembered leaving, through the window, but the details were all a haze.

“I need to make those calls,” he mumbled to himself, but for the life of him he couldn’t remember who to. Why did he need to make the phone calls?

A part of him was telling him he needed to do this to save his job, but what job?

‘I worked too hard to let this all fall apart,’ he thought to himself. But that didn’t make any sense. He never held a job in his life. Well not one that he could remember but his memory was not working too well.

He could remember going to college. He remember smoozing with alumni to get placed right after graduation. He remembered dropping out of high school. He remember running away from home because he was gay. He remembered his ex-girlfriend with the rich connections but ended the relationship when she told him he was a self-hating Latino and a greedy son of a bitch. He remembered spending hours at work trying to build more and more connections. He remembered spending hours at the gym trying to tone his perfect body.

It was all conflicting. None of it made any sense.

Julian looked in the mirror at his body. Half the memories were of a different person. An older person in a smaller frame. He looked at himself in his donkey outfit again. He didn’t remember getting back into it though. He looked at his muscles and squeeze his thick pecs. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but his body was killer.

His hands started to feel up his body as he checked himself out in the mirror. His constrained cock was getting harder. Julian decided his hot Latin body needed to get out and play.

Of course he’d need to find something to wear. He saw the sky blue shorts on the floor but were still wet with cum from his prior night’s endeavors. Julian’s cock got harder thinking back to what had happened. All thoughts of worrying about his mixed up memory vanished as he opened the wardrobe doors to the sounds of chiming bells from the old clock.

Julian noticed that there was a dress that was gold with flicks of red and yellow. It probably glittered in the sun light, but he wasn’t doing drag tonight. He did find another ensemble that looked like it would fit him though. A pair of white denim pants, a white t-shirt made of out some mesh material and a silvery thong.

It might have been all white, but it was better than a dress. So Julian put on the outfit. The sleeves of the shirt barely covered half of his round shoulders, which he didn’t mind cause it showed of his arms more. The shirt was made with mesh spandex and it looked like glitter was interwoven into the fabric, but some of it rubbed off in Julian’s hair and arms. Actually it looked like there was more glitter clung to his arm than were on the clothes.

The thong barely contained Julian’s donkey dong but was of similar material of the shirt, but looked more silver than white. The denim could have been tailored for Julian they fit so perfectly. It was like he broke them in himself, but he knew they couldn’t be the case. They also had strands of silver women randomly into the material. He tolled up the legs to the knee giving him a bit of a hipster look. The pants were low riders so the thong stuck out a little.

Julian looked at himself. His reflection sparkled from the glitter and the silver. Julian also noticed a smug of glitter under his eyes, but decided he liked the look. The mesh materials of the shirt allowed everyone to see the tight definition of Julian’s chest. He twinkled like the moon and the stars.

Julian next tried to find some shoes. He couldn’t find the sneakers form last night. But he did find a pair of red clubbing boots. At first he thought they looked like ruby slippers, but he was mistaken. He put them on and they were the right size. It contrasted with his white ensemble, but the boots were hot.

As soon as he put them on he felt an urge hit him. He needed to dance. He needed to be into front of a lot of people and shake his booty.

Julian was soon climbing out the window again heading to a direction with an unknown destination. Despite not knowing where he was going he knew that he’d end up at the right place. And the right place ended up being fancy dance club. He wasn’t sure how he got there, but that didn’t matter. He needed to dance.

He flittered with the bouncer to get him in past the line. No one could blame him. Anyone seeing Julian would want to go in after him so it wouldn’t hurt business.

Julian got in to the lights that made his body glow and sparkle from the glitter on his skin and outfit. The beats were so low the air itself felt like it was vibrating. A Ke$ha song turned on and Julian started to feel his body thrashing to the sounds. For a second Julian thought he hated the performer and that she had no talent. He shook that off, Ke$ha was awesome and her beats totally spoke to him.

Julian looked around at the crowd as he danced. It wasn’t specifically a gay bar, but the crowd majority were men checking eachother out. A lot of those men gravitated towards Julian and he soon had an audience watching him, if not trying to grind against him.

He soon found himself on a small stage dancing away. The club was full of the small stages, but everyone seemed to stare at the one Julian was on. His feet hurt within the red shoes, but they kept dancing and Julian knew he wouldn’t be able to stop.

Soon a Julian could hear whispers and people pointing at him. A lot of the fingers were pointed at his big bulge. Julian continued to dance and smiled slyly as he watched people stare at him.

A buff looking man seemed to take particular interest in Julian. He made his way to the stage. He looked young, like in his twenties, but something was off about his face, like something didn’t look right. He had high cheek bones and a square chin, but the face and the smile looked stiff. It looked like the guy was fashioned after a Ken doll, complete with the wavy brown hair combed back.

The guy was also well built and had thick arms and broad shoulders. Julian could see incision scars on the man’s body though and knew the man paid for his body. His face had probably seen the scalpel too, or at least had an injection to give off the plastic look. His dress was also a silk t-shirt and expensive looking jeans. Julian took this that the man was trying to look young and that he had money to blow.

The man looked at Julian with a hungry expression. His tongue seemed to hang out when his eyes fixed on Julian’s bulge.

Julian winked at the man and moved his hips and pushed his denim a little lower. The silver thong stuck out and many eyes were fixed looking to see how low the waistband would go. Julian continued to dance squatting down and arching his back as he continued to tease his little crowd.

Some shouts and whistles came from the crowd. Julian started to show off moves he didn’t even know he had. He wanted to continue to dance for the crowd. He loved how all the men leered at him as he danced for them. Ken doll look-alike had made his way to the edge of the mini-stage.

“Hey boy!” called out the man over the loud pulsing music. “Why don’t you show off a little more. I’ll make it worth your while.”

Julian saw the green bills in the man’s hand and the lecherous grin. Julian smiled at the guy and gradually pushed his jeans down even lower. He teased them for a little bit but eventually his pants were down to his knees. He thrusted his hips as his silver thong glittered in the flashing lights. Men were transfixed on him.

The Ken doll moved his hands across Julian’s bare, glitter covered legs. He pulled at the elastic band of the thong and let it linger there as he stuffed the pouch with the money, one bill at a time.

Julian felt himself getting hard, which wasn’t good in his thong. He’d pop out in no time. The groping him didn’t help and Julian was finding the money an amazing aphrodisiac.

The man pulled the elastic band out more and looked down into the pouch. He looked like he was going to put another bill in when he suddenly said, “oopsie” and Julian felt a tug on the thong. His dick popped out and the man stepped back so everyone could have a better look.

The men called out and went wild with cheers. Julian didn’t even make an effort to pull up his underwear. He continued to dance letting his donkey dong flop around. He could feel himself getting harder as his dick stayed exposed. A few of the men gapped like they couldn’t believe what was happening.

The Ken doll smiled at Julian. He seemed to approve. He pulled Julian by his shirt so he could whisper into his ear. In truth he had to yell into Julian’s ear to be heard over the music,” Why don’t you follow me and we’ll see if we can make an arrangement.”

Julian smiled to himself. He pulled up his thong, but let his pants stay low as he jumped off the stage. The man pulled him into a kiss and groped Julian’s crotch. Julian gathered the money he collected and put it in the pocket of his jeans.

“Don’t worry about getting in too much trouble,” said the man. “I know the owner. But I wanted the show to go on further, but didn’t want to push my limits. But by no means do I want this show to be private,” said the man as he pushed through the men’s restroom.

They could still hear the dance music within the lavatory and Julian still felt the compulsion to dance. As soon as they got in the man shoved Julian into a corner and said, “Strip.”

There were a few people already using the urinals, but Julian didn’t care. He started to dance again and slowly removed his shirt. He then kicked off his shoes and slide off the pants.”

“Keep the boots on,” said the man.

Julian was happy to comply as he put his red dancing shoes back on. He continued his teasing routine, pulling at the silvery thong letting expose parts of his ass or hinting at his crotch. A few of the men in the bathroom stayed and watched the show. Others made a hasty retreat.

The man pulled out another wad of cash and then said “Strip.” He threw the money at Julian letting it land on the floor. The money was scattered across the dirty restroom floor and soon was accompanied by a silver thong.

Julian continued to dance completely nude. His dong flopped around in every which direction. Unknown men started throwing money onto the pile calling out orders to show off his ass and to bend over. Julian looked down at the money and followed every order barked out. He felt so turned on. He was a tool for these men’s lust and that thought was driving him crazy. Julian was getting harder with every bill and order thrown at him. It was getting harder to dance with his donkey dong getting stiffer.

“Stroke that big stick of yours boy,” said the Ken doll throwing more money onto Julian. Julian’s hands wrapped around his dick as he swayed his body. His skin was covered in glitter and sweat now.

“Look at that whore go,” said one of the faceless men in the crowd.

And Julian was going. He trusted his hips to the beat and massaged his dick. His head was thrown back as he let out a low salacious groan.

“The kid will do anything for money.” Said another man in the crowd. Julian knew they was right.

Eventually he found himself laying on the bathroom floor, his cash beneath him as his continued to beat himself off infront of everyone. His shoulders was prompted against the wall and his legs were spread to give his audience a better view.

“Finger your hole boy,” said the Ken doll as money landed on Julian’s chest. Julian smiled to himself and went straight to work. In no time at all he found the pea. When he did he found his body squirming in pleasure as his moans became louder.

“Holy Crap!” said someone. The crowd watched in awe as Julian continued to gleefully play with himself. He worked himself up so he could put on a good performance for his audience.

Eventually he blew his load with a loud animal like noise and white streams hit his body. Julian never stopped fingering his hole during the explosion or after. It felt too good to stop. His cock became hard again in no time.

The Ken doll walked up to him and started stroking the dick as Julian continued to moan and finger himself. “I love the way you’re willing to degrade yourself boy. Makes me horny,” said the man with lust in his eyes on the glittery body. “And your dick. Your dick it just so perfect.”

The man continued to stroke the donkey dong and pet Julian’s chest. “I think it’s time for me to play.”

The man undid his pants and Julian could see an impressive hard on. Not as big as his, but still looked enticing. Julian excitement perked as he imagined the dick stuffing his ass and appeasing the pea. But when the Ken doll squatted down he aligned his own ass to Julian’s dong.

“Hey, wait,” pouted Julian, ”I wanted you to do me…”

He was cut off by the man. “I’m paying you for my wants boy. And right now I want that thick cock in me.”

The man rubbed the money along Julian’s chest. He wouldn’t deny he was disappointed, but he wasn’t going to turn the man down. In no time flat the man had inserted the big latin dick into himself and rode Julian. The man seemed to be already properly stretched and lubed and at some point got a condom on Julian’s cock.

Julian couldn’t believe how tight the ass felt. It was so much better than pussy. He wanted to question how he would know what pussy felt like since he never messed with a girl, but soon he didn’t care. He watched as his dick disappeared in the mounds of flesh on the Ken doll.

Julian just laid on the ground moaning as the man bounced on him. He noticed the crowd was paying more attention to the wealthy power bottom screaming out in bliss. Julian felt an urge that he wanted to be on center stage.

He pushed his body up and in a quick motion, the Ken doll was on his back while Julian pounded his ass.

The Ken doll didn’t seem to mind. “Fuck yeah! Pound my ass with that big latin dick,” he cried out. The man’s legs were pushed close to his ears between the big plastic grin on his face.

Julian was unrelenting on the man who continued to cry out for more. The crowd watched the two men going at it and made comments on Julian’s roughness and ferocity. Julian was happy to get some of the attention back on him. Still he wanted to put on more of a show for his crowd.

He picked the man off the ground. This wasn’t an easy task as he was about Julian’s weight and build. But the man wrapped his legs around Julian and continued to bounce himself on the dick, making sure it never fully left the wanton ass. Soon the man’s back was slam against the wall and felt Julian go full force again.

“Yeah that’s right,” called out the man. “Rip my ass apart. So close, so fucking close.”

The man exploded onto Julian’s chest mixing in with his own cum. He slowed down eventually lowering the other man onto the ground. Julian collapsed on the floor exhausted. He took off the condom and started stroking himself again.

The man got dressed and smiled at Julian. “You were fun little whore,” he said and threw some more money at Julian. Julian cummed again, his cum mixing with the bills on his chest. The crowd had mostly dissipated and the Ken doll had left. Those that stayed watched the nude Julian gather his money off the ground and then put on his thong and shirt. He stuffed the cash in his pants pockets and then threw the pants over his shoulder.

He wanted to dance some more, but he was beat. He soon left the club and made his way home. His body and outfit glittered under the moonlight on the walk back.

The next day Julian woke up. His body was sore and his feet felt like they were covered in blisters. His head felt like it had been hit by a hammer, but he hadn’t remembered drinking anything last night. What he did last night was also a blur so maybe he did have a few drinks too many.

Julian rolled out of bed trying to piece together what had happened last night. Well his entire time here seemed to be a blur. He wasn’t even sure how many days he had been at the manor. Again flashes of images raced through his head of flashing lights, glitter, a club, the toilet and the moon.

Still he remembered having to make some calls and that the calls were important. If he didn’t make the calls he’d be kicked to the curb.

Julian tried to figure out these weird thoughts. Did he owe someone money?

A part of him was telling him he needed to do this to save his job, but what job?

He saw his silver ensemble on the floor, with a large amount of money spilling out. How’d he get all the dinero?

He looked at himself in the mirror. He was back in the donkey shirt and sweats, though he never remembered getting into the raggy ensemble. Even though he was in his donkey outfit he was still hot. He danced infront of the mirror moving his hips seductively.

Julian felt the pea bug him again. He so wished that guy had fucked him last night. Wait, why would he want a guy to fuck him? Because the pea needed attention and getting a hot dick in him was the best way. But he was straight.

Fuck the pea and fuck that thoughts of being a breeder. He didn’t want to waste any time with these confusing thoughts. He wanted to get laid and that was that. He was still pissy that the little plastic guy didn’t want his ass, but he’d make up for that tonight.

Again he needed some new threads so he walked over to the wardrobe, there was a weird light and the clock rang the wrong time.

Julian thought it was weird that there was only a single outfit left. He could have sworn there were dresses also in the wardrobe at one point. But his memory hadn’t been that good recently. But the outfit would work well for tonight.

The top was a tight tank top made out of a metallic gold mesh fabric. There were some glossy apple red shorts to go along with it. He also found a pair of yellow and red stripped knee socks and pair of red sneakers with gold trim. The shorts were so small and tight that Julian decided to go commando in them.

He quickly pulled out the pieces and starting putting them on. As he was getting them on he noticed that the shorts were supposed to be laced up but was missing the string.

He looked over at the table with the apples and found some string though. He started to lace up the shorts but then the clothing started to feel uncomfortable. The shorts felt tight…too tight. He looked in the mirror to get a better around the bend view. It looked skin tight, but so did the tank. Julian shrugged his shoulders and pulled at the string, which may have been a little short.

Again the tight feeling seemed to get worst, but Julian was fixed on making this outfit work; he looked hot in it. He caught something odd from the corner of his eye. It was the reflection of the mirror. It was subtle but he noticed it. Every time he pulled at the lace, his ass got bigger. That was what was making shorts so constraining. But that couldn’t make sense, the string couldn’t make his butt grow.

Julian decided to try an experiment. He pulled as hard as he could and sure enough his ass inflated. The plump mounds started to poke out of the waistband. Julian quickly tied the lace wanting to keep his new ass. His hands caressed the meaty mass as he checked himself out in the mirror. It had to be an optical illusion the shorts did or something, but it felt bigger.

He looked himself over. He couldn’t take his eyes off his big ass. It was a little uncomfortable due to the tightness, but he’d get used to it. His crotch press up against the shorts. His bulge was even more evident than it was yesterday. Julian groped himself and smiled at the mirror. Who could deny his ass now? Even the Ken doll would have to fuck him.

Julian looked at what else was on the table. A comb was there, a mirror and of course the bowl of apples. Julian took the comb and started to brush his hair. As soon as it touched his hair he had a compulsion to make sure his hair was perfect. He took the hand mirror from the table and he continued to comb his hair.

He reached back to the table to take the product. He glanced down with a curious look. He hadn’t remembered any hair product being there before. But then why did he know to grab it there? He look at the container which was labeled by a brand call ‘poison apple.’ He shrugged and put the goop in his hair and worked on primping his hair.

After some time had happed and much more product was used, he was finally appeased with his look. He looked at himself in the mirror and decided no one looked hotter than he did.

Julian noticed that he felt hungry. Well he had been feeling hungry since he woke up. It was like he had a bottomless pit in his belly that needed feeding. The thought of juicy cocks entered his head. He thought he should try to get some real food and not just protein. He grabbed for an apple and bite into it.

He realized this was a mistake. He had thought they were wax, but something else was odd with them. Half the apple was rotten and a weird black liquid dripped from his mouth. The liquid continued to drip from the apple and down his arm. Julian wiped his mouth of the liquid with his arms while trying to spit out the parts he consumed.

He looked himself over. Luckily none of the black stuff got on the outfit. His lips looked swollen though, but in a hot pouty way. The black stuff was smudged on his arms.

It looked like the black stuff was soaking into his arms and began to move. Whatever the stuff was it seemed to have made him loopy. But it seriously looked like it was making patterns in his skin. It even looked like the black stuff formed a tribal sun pattern on his left shoulder.

Julian tried to wipe off the liquid, but it was literally under his skin now. The liquid began a series of moves across his left arm. As it moved it left a trail of behind with intricate tribal designs. Soon Julian had a full sleeve of tats across his left arm and shoulder.

The ink continued to move down. Julian could feel it move. It grossed him out, but there was little he could do. He felt it crawl over his back, cross his ass and continued even further down. He soon felt the unnatural feeling across his right calf. He looked down and the ink had finally stopped moving and the weird sensation stopped.

He looked at his calf and there was another tattoo. This one was a Tom of Finland style figure of himself. The tattoo was in a pair of leather chaps angled to see the large ass. His tat version had his cock hanging out, rod hard. Julian wondered how people would react to this tat if they saw it in public. Everyone would now he was gay once they saw that. They’d probably think he was a sexual deviant too. His cock twitched at the thought, even within the confines of the shorts.

Julian somewhat felt disappointed in pulling up his knee socks to hide the cartoonish version on himself. But he liked the look of the knee socks. He was a such a slave to his looks. In the mirror he saw a tattoo on his back shoulder blade. It was another cartoon Tom of Finland version of himself. This one depicted him on all fours with his big ass presenting itself and his face looking back with a beckoning look. Not only would someone know he was gay, but they’d know he like’d it up the ass now too. Julian was excited that his outfit left this tattoo exposed, even if the other was covered up.

He checked himself out in the mirror a little more. Well a lot more. Julian knew he was full of himself and the only thing he loved more than his body was a mirror. Well and his cock. And his big bouncy pecs. Man he was just too hot to look at.

The thought of cock made Julian’s stomach growl. He needed to get his stomach filled. ‘So hungry,’ Julian thought to himself. ‘I need to sleep.’ Julian was confused by that thought. Despite the late hour he was wide awake, but he knew he needed to sleep. He needed to feast and sleep.

Soon Julian found himself climbing out the window, being careful not to mess up his hair. He walked a ways to the nearby town. Of course people stared at him as he walked by. It was hard not to notice him since hos outfit was a bright as the sun. Again many of them looked at his enormous bulge. He kept walking not really sure where he was going.

Eventually he found himself on the edge of the forest preserve. It looked more like a park really, but the sign said forest. He walked around for a while and saw someone leaning against a posh car. The man was also staring at him. He had a baseball cap on and was trying to hide his face, but it was obvious he was staring at Julian.

The man’s body language exposed that he didn’t know what do, though his hard on exposed what he wanted to do. Julian smiled intently and slowly made his way to the man.

As he got closer he noticed that this guy was also older, like the guy from last night and the night before that. This guy was probably in his late 40’s maybe early 50’s. Not that Julian cared, but the guy kind of looked familiar, like he’d seem him on TV or something.

As he got closer he noticed that the guy become even more nervous, but his eyes were transfixed on Julian’s body.

Julian eventually got close enough to see that the man was trembling and his eyes were darting from side to side. “I’ve never done this before,” the man mumbled. “How do I…”

Julian didn’t respond to the silence. He just stepped forward and pressed himself against the man and pushing him against the car. The man looked startled but didn’t struggle in the least. He started at Julian with his eyes nearly bulging.

“What do you want me to do?” asked Julian in a husky tone.

The man just mumbled and blabbered in response. “I…I, um. Arrr,”

Julian ignored the stupor response and took the man’s hands so they glided across his body.

“You like this?” he asked.

The man nodded as Julian moved his hands across this muscled body.

“How about this?” he asked as he pushed the hands onto the mounds of flesh called his ass.

The man mewed in response.

“And this?” Julian moved the hands to his front and had the man grope his cock. The man moaned as Julian let go of his hands and the man continued to fondle the giant cock.

The older man tried to get better access to the cock, while also feeling up Julian’s body. The man still looked familiar to Julian. Maybe he was a politician he’d seen on tv or something. He had a beer gut and grey hair but Julian didn’t care. He needed to sleep and eat.

The man lost his nervousness and started to ravage Julian’s body. His hands never stopped groping Julian’s dong. Now he was trying to unlace the shorts. Julian half panicked that his ass would go back to normal size after the lace was undone, but that didn’t happen. If anything it expanded, no longer being constrained by the pull of the lace. The man dug his hands into the shorts to pull out the thick dick. With his other hand the man dug into Julian’s ass and started to suck on the massive pecs.

“God, you’re so big,” mumbled the man, half dazed in lust. He was staring at Julian’s cock, but everything about Julian dwarfed the man. The red shorts were pushed down to his knees and the gold tank was raised over his chest. Julian just watched the man try touch as much of the youthful body as he could, ravaging it with his mouth and hands. Julian loved the way he worshiped his body and lost total control of himself.

He watched as the man got lower to lick the tight six packs and lower still as he nibbled on the meaty thigh. Then he saw the man make vain attempts at trying to give a blow job. The cock was too big for him to take, but he licked and kissed the length with passion.

Julian jumped as he felt the finger try to enter his hole. He hadn’t expected that from his ‘I’ve never done this before’ partner. The man looked up at Julian wondering if he should stop. Julian just smiled and pulled the hand back to his ass.

The possible politician or celebrity continued to try and blow Julian while sticking two fingers in Julian’s hole. In truth Julian preferred the fingering to the bad blow job, but he favored the attention more than anything else.

Julian took the dick out of the man’s mouth and slapped his cheeks with his donkey dong. The mixture of salvia and precum left traces on the man’s face. He looked up at Julian with pure lust and desire.

“I want to fuck you,” growled the man.

“Are you sure?” Julian asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Please I need to.”

“I don’t know,” Julian said with a mocking tone.

“Please I’ll pay you anything. I need to fuck you.”

Julian wouldn’t deny that he needed to get fucked too. The pea was driving him crazy now and he needed some release. But being paid a big wad of money for getting laid had its own effect. As soon as he saw the green he felt even more turned on. He was selling himself for cash. What could be a bigger turn on?

He took the money and pulled the man closer by grabbing his tie. “How bout you fuck me on the hood of your sports car papi?”

The man nodded and nuzzled his head inbetween Julian’s pecs pushing into towards the front of the car. Julian waddled, as his shorts were now at his ankles. Eventually he felt his bare ass his the hood of the red car. He kicked off his shorts and threw the money by them.

Julian wrapped his now free legs around the older man and drew him in closer. The man fumbled with his belt and seemed like he couldn’t get them off fast enough.

Of course the whole thing didn’t last long. Julian knew the guy was going to blow his load the moment he stuck it in him, if not sooner. But it was even shorter than that. A pair of headlights shinned into the parking lot with a lot of hollering coming from the vehicle.

The older guy jumped and fled to the safety of his car. Julian rolled off the car quick enough to escape the man pulling off in a desperate attempt to not be seen. Although he had been transfixed on Julian before, he quickly abandoned the other man for his own wellbeing.

Julian felt his heart racing like it was trying to jump out of his chest. The head lights were facing him so he couldn’t see a thing.

“Told ya’ we’d find of o’ em fags here. It’s one of em cruising sites here,” said a voice.

“Looks pretty young don’t you think.”

“Barely out of school I’d guess.”

“And he was offering himself up to some old geezer who left him behind,” said a spiteful voice.

Julian could tell that they were drunk. His eyes were staring to adjust that he could see it was an old pick-up truck in front of him. He feared it was a couple of gay bashers.

“I’m surprised a guy like him would sleep with an old dude like that.”

“Look a the pile o’ cash over there. The boy be hookin’.

“Huh?”

“Prostituting.”

“Oh”

“Think we can pay him so suck us off.”

“Carl, you Dope!”

“What? You said we’d find some fag to help get our dicks wet. That is why we came here. What are you being so grumpy about?”

“I think he was hopin’ to scare him alittle.”

“What ever you idiots,” said the grumpy voice. “Boy, you were willing to service that fuckard. Get over here and we’ll show you some real cock.”

Julian’s head was spinning. He went from nightmare to dream in a split second. They could still change their minds and beat him up when they were done, but he couldn’t pass up this chance for more cock. He was so hungry after all.

He walked over to the light. He was still out of his shorts and now was only in the gold tank, pulled over his head and his socks and shoes. His dick swung as he made his way to the truck.

“Man look at the dick on him. No wonder he’s so damn horny to come out here. He wants to show that stick off.”

Julian couldn’t deny that. When he got out of the light he got a better view of the men. At least their silhouettes. It looked like there was seven of them. They were all in wife beaters and shorts or jeans, one was in a pair of denim overalls. All in all they looked rather white trash, but they all had a gleam in their eyes as the looked at him. Julian started to feel more confident again.

He didn’t waste any time he got to one of the men and knelt down and mouthed the demin covered cock. In no time he was presented with a hard cock to suck on.

“Wow look at him go.”

“Guy’s a pro.”

“Let me try.”

Soon enough Julian found other cock by his mouth. He switched savoring the new flavor. Then another cock appeared demanding attention. Julian worked on cleaning all three cocks, switching as another one demanded attention. As time when on Julian was soon surrounded by cocks, all hard, all needing him to spit shine, all feeding his hungry mouth.

“Man look at him go.”

“He’s enjoyin’ himself too.”

“We should record this.”

“What! You ain’t fucking recording me getting sucked off by a fag.”

“Relax, don’t be bashful. I won’t get your face. Just his. Smile for the camera fag. Now everyone on the internet can see how big of a cock whore you is.”

Julian saw a light from a smart phone. Sure enough it was aimed at him recording everything. Every dick being sucked, every vulgar phrase being thrown at him and his body totally exposed and vulnerable was soon on video for all to see.

He felt like he could of cummed right then. Instead he continued to feast and put on more of a show for the guy with the phone.

“Dude get a shot of his ass, look what it says on it.”

The guy with the camera moved the focus to the cocksucking to Julian’s ass.

“Well look at that.”

“What with his ass?”

“It’s got a tattoo on it. Say ‘Cockslut’ right there on his right cheek in big ol’ letters.”

This was news to Julian. He remembered the black ink going past his ass, but didn’t realize that it did some work on his ass. Although he loved the idea of it.

“I bet this faggot wants us to fuck his hole. You’d like that wouldn’t you filthy cockslut.”

Julian responded with a hungry moan.

“Look at that poof. He’s just yearning for more cock.”

“Yeah, that’s right you little faggot, you want to have your ass bred.”

Julian felt a pair of rough hands pull at his hips attempting to move him to get better access. Of course the smaller guy couldn’t move Julian’s large muscled frame, but Julian was more than happy to comply with the man’s tugs. He shifted his body so he was on all fours, his back arched to present himself to be mounted.

“That’s it whore. You’ve been wanting this.”

Julian knew this was true, but he couldn’t confirm this vocally due to his mouth being full with two cocks. He heard spitting noises and a wet feeling hit his hole. Then he felt the hard object start prodding his ass cheeks trying to get drunken aim to his hole. Eventually he thrusted into Julian.

In response Julian moaned. The pea had been demanding attention and he was finally getting some release. He dropped the cock out of his moaned and let out of lurid grunt of pleasure. “Yeah, That’s it. Fuck my ass!” he grunted.

He saw the camera phone trying to get a close up of him getting off the fucking. It then turned to capture Julian’s blissful face. Julian smiled directly at the camera. “Man I love getting my ass split open. Fuck me. Fuck me rough!” Julian said loudly into the phone.

The faceless man complied with the orders. He grabbed Julian’s hair, pulling it back as he began to thrust his hips faster into Julian.

“Oh yeah. Oh Yeah!” Julian said having his gleeful look caught on the camera.

“Man, he’s so tight.”

“Come on give the rest of us a try.”

Julian felt the dick leave his ass only to be replaced by another.

“Oh Yes!” screamed Julian. Soon all seven men took turns with him. More phones were pulled out recording him and he continued to loudly squeal for the cameras. Occasionally he was silenced as a cock muffled his moans. The men continued to deride Julian with crude comments. Julian had never felt more horny in his life.

Julian felt his body escalate and felt his orgasm approaching. “Oh Gawd, keep fucking me. I’m going to cum. Don’t stop.”

“Holy crap, look at all that spunk he blew.”

“He didn’t even touch his dick. He just got off on getting fucked. Fucking faggot.”

The men weren’t done with Julian though. They kept going. It was uncomfortable for a little bit but Julian felt his cock get hard again in no time.

Eventually Julian fell over from exhaustion. He needed a break. It felt like he was on some kind of high. “I need to sleep,” he muttered, but he still didn’t feel tired. ‘I need to sleep with more men’ he realized.

“Come on boy we ain’t done with ya.”

Julian felt his body being lifted up. His arms were slung over two pairs of shoulders as the smaller men walked him to the back of the truck. They flung him across the end of the truck and with no warning started getting fucked again.

The whole experience was washed with pain and pleasure. Everything blurred as Julian rode the wave and let his body be used by the men. Soon he found himself in various positions at one point he had the trunk bouncing as he rode cowboy on one of they guys laying down on the truck. He had cummed again while in that position. Another point they had his legs pushed so far back that he could almost suck his own cock. He did make a few points to try, but couldn’t make it. They guys made fun of him for attempting.

The grander finale came when he got to service all 7 cocks at once. His ass was double stuffed by two cocks, a cock in each hand, one in his mouth, another guy sucked him off while the last guy titty fucked on Julian’s massive pecs.

Every man came at least once on Julian. Some of them made sure to blow their wad in his face and mix it into his immaculate hair. Others drenched his body so cum streaked down his chest, back and legs.

Eventually a spent Julian was thrown to the curbside as the men drove off.

“You’ll be seeing these videos on the internet soon bitch,” was the parting words the men left him with. Julian laid on the ground panting, covered in sweat and cum.

He eventually found his shorts and shirt. The money from the older man was also left behind.

The sun was rising as Julian attempted to get into his shorts. His cock and ass were sore for the constant use and roughness of the men. His body was also sore and covered with scrapes and bruises. But he couldn’t be happier. He loved how the men used and degraded him. He couldn’t have had a better night.

He also hoped they made good on their word to post the videos.

Julian woke up again in his donkey outfit. He didn’t remember getting changed when he got back. He did remember collapsing in his bed.

He thought back of his prior night’s endeavors, and the night before that and the night before that. The memory problem he was having seemed to have vanished. As he recollected the prior nights he had a wicked smile on his face.

“Man, I’m such a slut,” he said to himself with pride.

Julian was in a perfect restful state when the door suddenly slammed open.

“JULIAN!” came a shout. “Where the fuck have you been boy?!”

Jullian jumped out of bed and saw a thick latino guy in a dress shirt and kakis. He had long wavy hair they had some grey specs with the black.

“Usted me dice dónde has estado muchacho!” he said looking at him sternly.

“Relax papi, relax,” Julain said trying to calm the man down. “I was just out having fun.”

“Puta! You were out whoring again, weren’t you. I see you got more dinero that magically appeared, I found yesterday’s stash too. Why do you keep doing this? Don’t I provide you with enough that you don’t need to resort to prostitution anymore?”

The man covered his face with his palm and sat down in a chair. “Puta, what am I going to do with you?”

I was true that Julian had to sell himself all the time in order to get food and shelter. After he ran away from home he didn’t have many options left. Luckily he had a body everyone wanted to fuck cause he was able to make good business.

But then his prince found him on the streets one day. Took him off the streets and gave him a place to stay and food to eat. The man had an amazing charm that Julian soon came to love. And he did love his papi, but the idea of whoring himself to other men was such a turn on now. It was even hotter cause he didn’t NEED to do it to survive anymore. He WANTED to do it.

Julian’s constant infidelities were a constant bickering between the couple. Not that his papi wanted him to be monogamous (neither man liked that idea), but the prostitution portion was risky. Especially since his papi was so respected in the community.

“Puta, why do I keep you?” asked his papi.

Julian straddled the older man and put his arms on his shoulders. “Lo siento” he said leaning his head forward so their foreheads were touching. Julian did love his papi. He was so much smarter and respected than Julian.

“Te amo,” said his papi.

“I love you too,” said Julian as the two kissed.

After a while they broke the kiss. “You’re my puta,” papi said with a smile. Then after a second took in the smell. “Whew, you stink of sex, puta. Go wash up.”

Julian followed his orders and made it to the shower. He felt the warm water hit him and his bruises started to feel a little better. After a few minutes of enjoying the water, his papi suddenly appeared and entered with Julian. His papi washed his body. The man had a tender touch to him and Julian just embraced the warm feeling over him. Papi was soft and gentle compared to the rough sex Julian normally liked, but the essence of the man shook Julian to the core.

After the two had finished (or at least until the warm water ran out while Julian was giving a blow job) they dried off and got back to their room. The older man dressed up in a suit while Julian put on the old donkey shirt, but left his bottom half bare.

“Well Puta, we’re going to make your whoring to good use.”

“Wait, first you want me to stop and now you want me to use it for your new job?”

“That is why we’re here. I just talked to the new VP she wants to make some connections to some people for the company. You’re going to help us snag all of them.”

“You want me to seduce them?” asked Julian.

“You’re going to help us blackmail them.” His papi handed him a manila folder. “Hope you’re not mad, but I need to keep an eye on you from time to time. You are mi puta afterall.”

Julian opened the folder.

“The first person I need you to get is Steven Cane, the media kingpin.”

Julian looked at the picture of Cane mounting him on the red sports car.

“Think you can get a more compromising photo?”

“He paid to fuck my ass, but we got interrupted. I think I can give him a call to set up a new play date. He is one of my regulars.”

“So are the others. Devin Taylor the trust fund brat. Well he’s not one of your regulars but I think he’ll be calling for another round with you. I got some good shots of you fucking him in that bathroom. It’s the worst kept secret in town that he’s a big old power bottom. I think we’re going to offer your services in exchange for his favor instead of blackmail.”

“You really have been keeping an eye on me,” said Julian. The thought of his papi watching him while he sold himself was turning him on. He nestled closet to the other man as they looked through the photos.

“Then there is Congressman Kyles. We definitely need a better picture of him. The one by the jogging path turned out too fuzzy.”

Julian looked at the picture. It was obviously him sucking and fingering himself, but it was hard to see the congressman. He knew for sure it was papi taking the pictures now. Why else would the focus be on Julian?

“The last guy is going to be the hardest,” said papi. “You’re going to have to pull all the stops for him.”

Julian looked at the picture of Xavier Duques fucking his hole.

Julian flicked through the photos of Xavier sucking his massive donkey dong. Another one showed Xavier fucking Julian in a sling. The next Julian fucking the other man. After that showed Xavier shoving a massive dildo into Julian. Then there was one with Xavier in a leatherman’s outfit flogging a bound and gagged Julian.

“I see you’re point we don’t have enough pictures of him. Will he be that hard to get?”

“Very hard,” Xavier smiled.

“Oh, I can see that,” said Julian looking at his papi’s crotch.

“So does my little puta think he can seduce all four men?”

“I’m going to die working for you papi,” said Julian with a smile finding a seat in his papi’s lap. “But I should get started right away.”

Later Xavier and Julian were walking out for a stroll. Julian wanted to talk him into fucking in the garden. Papi wasn’t as much of an exhibitionist as Julian, but he conceded this time. But the butler stopped them on the way out.

“Excuse me Mr. Estrada, your luggage was returned by the taxi company. They apologized for taking so long.”

“Huh?” thought Julian. The luggage had his name on it so he opened it up. He soon found that the clothing was too small for him or his papi. And they were all suits and dress shirts.

“Hmm, I wonder why they thought is was yours,” said Xavier. “I don’t think I’d ever seen you in a suit before though. And none of that is mine.”

“Not my style. I like to show off my body and as much skin as possible.”

“You like showing off your dick and muscles.”

“Si, and don’t forget my ass.”

“I never forget the ass, puta.”

“Still the vests might work, if I don’t wear a shirt. And there is a sewing machine in the room. I wonder if I can turn straw into gold?” said Julian as he left the luggage and dragged his papi out for an afternoon fuck.

* * *

Upstairs a woman took a sipped of champagne from her glass. She saw Julian and Xavier fucking by the fountain outside.

It all worked out very nicely she thought to herself. Mixing that many stories was dangerous, but the outcome was worth it.

One man entangled within the fates of others. She had known that through Mr. Estrada she could find the worst of the worst, and bring them into the web. It was such a fruitful endeavor. Not only had she claimed Mr. Kyles, Mr. Taylor and Mr. Cane, but seven little men who had been raping women in the area. Mr. Duques was spared, his life somewhat altered, but he’d be a good fit for the new project.

She sat in the middle a half circle of empty chairs that were aligned in the shape of a crescent moon. Six were empty, but her compatriots would soon be arriving.

“Yes, this new arrangement may work much better. I think we have such big plans for this new endeavor.”

The butler arrived letting her know that her guests had arrived. She had been uneasy about this agreement originally, but now she was excited about it. It was time to change the world.

She took one last look at Julian Estrada. She smiled to herself.

“Praise the Goddess.”